Try as you might, you cant prove this wrong

Try as you might, you cant prove this wrong.

Attached: HowItWorks.webm (800x476, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fandango.com/movie-news/exclusive-interview-the-avengers-endgame-writers-break-down-the-biggest-moments-in-the-movie-spoilers-753736
ew.com/movies/2019/04/30/avengers-endgame-russo-brothers-captain-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: EraseIt.webm (800x476, 634K)

How many times a day do you make this thread?

user we told you this couple of times already are you that retarded to show us this again

Word of God.

Attached: FBA4B51A-CC7A-4448-AA30-6C5C8514DE82.jpg (1059x586, 198K)

>It's a "babby doesn't understand time travel" episode

There are at least 4 different alternate timelines by the end of the movie.

-Original timeline
-Timeline where Loki escapes with the Space stone
-Timeline where Thanos disappears in 2014
-Timeline where Cap lives out his life with Peggy before returning to the original timeline

However, it is possible that two or more of the non-original timelines could be the same one, I suppose.

I just did, but you're an idiot mousecocksucker.

How did he jump back to the main universe

That bracelet thingy

fandango.com/movie-news/exclusive-interview-the-avengers-endgame-writers-break-down-the-biggest-moments-in-the-movie-spoilers-753736
>Fandango: So people are asking... Does this mean an old Captain America was hanging out this whole time while another Captain America was saving the day?

>Christopher Markus: That is our theory. We are not experts on time travel, but the Ancient One specifically states that when you take an Infinity Stone out of a timeline it creates a new timeline. So Steve going back and just being there would not create a new timeline. So I reject the "Steve is in an alternate reality" theory.

>I do believe that there is simply a period in world history from about '48 to now where there are two Steve Rogers. And anyway, for a large chunk of that one of them is frozen in ice. So it's not like they'd be running into each other.

Attached: Time Travel.png (1886x1084, 167K)

Could you two just fuck already?

You're still interpreting the scene wrong. Neither of the timelines TAO shows are the timeline Bruce is from which you can tell because the time stone isn't attached to either of them.

It's very clearly stating that losing an infinity stone causes time to go fucky, which is the source of the black alternate timeline.

Can I have sauce?

It's the time travel theory I subscribe to.

Prevents paradoxes.

who's A?
Anthony?

>>It's very clearly stating that losing an infinity stone causes time to go fucky, which is the source of the black alternate timeline.
The black timeline is hers.

They admit that they don't really know how it works, and the time travel stuff was handled by other people. This does conflict with the statement from the other interview though.

The watches. They always take you back to the point of origin.

The one timeline explanation is paradox galore, wtf are you talking about.

No. The orange timeline is hers. The orange timeline has five infinity stones, like hers. Thy're discussing removing one, which would leave her timeline with four stones and those stones are surrounding the orange timeline.

It's also perfectly likely that both are her timeline, as while she's explaining they're pre-split. So both splits off from the timeline would be hers.

This board is getting dumber and dumber, this is one of the worst takes on that scene ive seen.

First off, you cant count, there were 6. Second, she explicitly refers to it as how Bruce experiences time, then once removing one and forming the black branch, refers to hers as the new timeline.

The wrist bands Tony made are essentially a spacetime lifeline that allows them to zip back to the specific timeline they departed from. Cap probably lived his married life and enjoyed it as much as he could before figuring it was time to go back (likely after Peggy died since odds are she still got the Alzheimer's late in life)

But he didnt do that, because if he did he would have appeared on the time platform.

A guy called answer

I'll admit my mind keeps automatically jumping to thinking there are five stones. And I rarely bother to count them. If I think about it for a second I know there are six, but eh.

And the entire purpose of her talk is to say that the timeline missing any Infinity Stones is a bad thing, so it wouldn't make any sense to say that Bruce's timeline would be fine if his is the orange timeline, because the orange timeline is still missing a stone.

user, the orange timeline is the one with all 6. They make a point of this when Bruce puts the one back and the black one disappears, its just to illustrate how time splinters.

He could simply zip back to a few hours earlier. Not having him appear on the platform can be seen as being done for effect - it would just be funny and not poignant if old Steve appeared after 5 seconds.

But as we can see in , the real reason is that the scene writers don't fully understand the time travel in the story they're working on and goofed up. Luckily, this doesn't break the story because the alternate timeline thing still works, as the time travel writers or Kevin Feige would probably tell you.

You forget Steve could jump around time and space all he wanted during his trip to return the Stones. The platform was more like an anchor to return him to the exact spot he left from while simply using the bracelet allowed him to appear where/whenever he wanted.

If he zipped back a few hours earlier it would have been an alternate time period and he wouldnt have shown up. It has to be when the launchpad syncs up and delivers you back to the present.

Yeah but never to the present, that jumping just created temporary alternate realities.

Every time they return to the present its through the time machine platform because its their anchor to the present period, and it has to be activated and let them through to do it.

The orange timeline doesn't have all six when the black timeline is splintering off of it.

user for fucks sake. The whole point of the demonstration was about what causes time to split, in that black branch there are only 5 but in the main one theres still 6.

You're thinking into a diagram too hard.

You're thinking into one bit of dialogue too hard and ignoring the way the entire rest of the movie portrays time travel. So it's all fair.

And your interpretation of the whole thing doesn't make sense in the first place. The only thing your interpretation of the scene has in common with the diagram is that there is more than one timeline involved and some amount of infinity stones. They wouldn't make a diagram that actively obfuscates what they're trying to portray.

Its only "obfuscating" because you're being a retard.

Maybe not so much obfuscating. But it flat out doesn't support what I think you're arguing. (Though it's been a while since the last thread I read where this argument was going on. So I may have forgotten precisely what you're arguing for.)

user. You take a stone out, time splits, there is now a timeline with 5 stones, and one with 6 stones.

Imagine living in a timeline where a marvel movie is too smart for brainlets to understand.

Which is represented, according to you, by a diagram with one timeline with five stones (The one you says has six stones) and one timeline with no stones (Which you say has five)

You can see how this diagram just doesn't agree with you.

user jesus christ how fucking stupid are you?

The poiint of the diagram was to show how and why time splits, stop being such a spastic pedantic retard.

Yeah, I guess this means there is now yet another alternate timeline. What I'm confident of is that Captain America didn't grow old in the universe we have been following throughout the series. He would never have allowed the Hydra takeover to happen.

Yes. The diagram shows that when missing an infinity stone, the timeline splits. Because the stones keep that shit dealt with. This is exactly what I was arguing back here
Also, I do love how your entire argument is based on pedantic interpretation of this scene but you're super happy to call anyone else out for anything remotely similar.

You've just got to deal with the fact that the scene has multiple interpretations.

>>You've just got to deal with the fact that the scene has multiple interpretations.
It was extremely clear what it meant, it only has multiple interpretations because you people are fucking dumb.

Yea Forums is smarter than you.

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S WORD OF GOD IT'S FUCKING INCORRECT

Attached: All I Feel Is Rage.jpg (320x305, 26K)

user, I know that having trouble understanding that other people think differently to you is a key aspect of autism. But you can work past it. We believe in you.

There are parts of it that can lead to different conclusions, conclusions that your only argument against is saying that people are reading into it too hard (i.e. not actually evidence against the conclusion in any way.)

>He would never have allowed the Hydra takeover to happen.
Even if it was the only way to stop Thanos?

Well this makes me feel better.

It's exactly the same as timetravel in Misfits or Harry Potter, pre-determined loop unless you fuck shit up by taking something from the past back into the present

Captain America doesn't trade lives. He'd never let that happen in service of a plan way down the line. It's just not who he is.

Cap is a responsible time traveller, he's knows better than to fuck with shit.

Or maybe he did interfere, just not enough to break the timeline. After all Hydra killed Howard Stark but let her live to old age. Maybe he was protecting Peggy in ways we the viewers don't know about.

You can't change the past, that's why they can't go back and kill baby Thanos, because nobody did kill baby Thanos.

The past is the past, he lived in it. Hell maybe the Ancient One paid him a visit and taught him basic temporal physics so he knew why he had to let it happen.

Is this how we end up with the X-Men?
>Where the fuck did you Mutants come from?
>Alternate timeline collision due to temporal meddling. Might have been our fault.
>Oh. We sorta did that recently too. Is "recent" the right word for it?
>Hard to keep track. We just kinda accept it at this point.

She only showed it as one line to simplify the explanation. She's saying that's the timeline they're in right now. Any fragmentation that takes place creates a fork off that timeline. There have been fragments in the past that led to their own branches.

The reason they didn't go back and kill baby Thanos is because that wouldn't fix the snap, since changing the past just makes a new timeline instead of overwriting the current one. Bruce goes on about how your future can not in any way alter your past.

For fucks sake, Nebula shot herself and was fine. If it worked like you're saying nobody would have been able to kill 2014 Nebula because nobody killed 2014 Nebula. Or team Thanos couldn't go to the future to fight the Avengers because they never went to the future to fight the Avengers.

They were from a branched timeline yes. The point of contention here is between people saying the branches are erased and those saying they stay.

The movie says the branches are erased once you put the stones back.

>For fucks sake, Nebula shot herself and was fine. If it worked like you're saying nobody would have been able to kill 2014 Nebula because nobody killed 2014 Nebula. Or team Thanos couldn't go to the future to fight the Avengers because they never went to the future to fight the Avengers.

This was a black line timeline created by taking a stone away to the present. When put back, these reintegrated, so 2014 Nebula died in 2022 but also carried on living 2014. These are an exception to the time travel, and I except they are a contradiction the standard rule. But that's what the Ancient One/Bruce scene shows us and still matches with what Bruce said.

But even if that's true, it still leaves several branched timelines, like the one where Loki escapes.

Putting the stones back only "erases" the timelines insofar as it makes them exact copies of the original again. Whether they *really* get erased or not is irrelevant

Loki's escape is a loose thread for his Disney+ show. I wholeheartedly expect that show to end with him back in New York to be taken to Asgard at the end of avengers 1

But if it works like that then you just add in more paradoxes. For example, if team Thanos didn't all go to the future and fight the Avengers, dying in the process. Who did? Where did the army that they fought come from? Why is Tony dead if he never had to snap anyone because they never left their timeline?

If I'm remembering what I've seen correctly, the official stance is that timelines don't just diverge the moment anyone jumps into them, but if any significant deviation occurs. Not just taking away Infinity stones.

Here:

>Q: EG's plot, is it a parallel universe or a closed time loop?

>A: Nope, not a time loop. Both Ancient One and Hulk were right. You can't change the future by simply going back to the past. But it's possible to create a different alternate future. It's not a butterfly effect. Every decision you made in the past could potentially create a new timeline. For example, the old Cap at the end movie, he lived his married life in a different universe from the main one. He had to make another jump back to the main universe at the end to give the shield to Sam.

>s, like the one where Loki escapes.
Why do you people keep saying this? Its inconsequential. The stones overwrite this from happening because it reverts it back to one timeline again.
>Putting the stones back only "erases" the timelines insofar as it makes them exact copies of the original again
Headcanon.

The Russo brothers - the directors of the movie - confirm that Cap lived his life in an alternate timeline.

Their word trumps that of the scene writers who don't really know the bigger picture.

ew.com/movies/2019/04/30/avengers-endgame-russo-brothers-captain-america/

Attached: timetravel.png (662x422, 48K)

>Movie shows multiple timelines
>Ancient One says it's multiple timelines
>Banner says it's multiple timelines
>Directors say it's multiple timelines
>Screenwriters say it's multiple timelines
>Some retard on Yea Forums says it's a single timeline

Multiple timelines isn't what is shown on screen though

His show is a prequel.

>>Their word trumps that of the scene writers who don't really know the bigger picture.
Faggot the Russos didnt write the fucking movie, so no it doesnt.

You are factually wrong and retarded. No one returned that stone to its original timeline, because Loki fucking has it. The space stone was only returned to 1970.

At yet the space stone was in Asgard in order for Loki to steal it when Surtur was wrecking the place

>No one returned that stone to its original timeline, because Loki fucking has it
It never left its time period you fucking moron, theres no need to return it because its still in 2012.

Once they put the other two back, it just becomes the original timeline again.

The writers state in their interview that they don't know how the time travel works, and other people handled it. Get fucked.

And yet the ancient one still says time is governed by magic space rocks.

You're wrong.

Different timeline you absolute dumbfuck. Don't partake in discussions when you don't have the brain capacity to parse a simple time travel plot.

I accept I'm wrong, but they did a piss poor job of this if that's the case. It's a sad day when Prisoner of Azkaban does time travel better than your movie

If it was a different timeline then old cap would have returned to the platform after 5 seconds. He didn't, meaning he had to have been in this timeline in order to sneak up on them on the bench.

The ancient one says "I was wrong" in the scene directly after that one. Moron.

ABOUT GIVING BANNER THE TIME STONE BECAUSE OF DOCTOR STRANGE YOU FUCKING IDIOT HOLY SHIT THAT LINE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TIME TRAVEL.

He had a fucking time travel suit idiot. He didn't have to return to the platform, just like he didn't have to return every time between depositing the various stones in their timelines.

He didn't appear on the platform because that would have been unintentionally hilarious.

Doesn't Thanos "not returning" already fuck up the timeline? Same with Gamora whom I dunno what happened to her.

Attached: 1556774201282.jpg (448x420, 40K)

Learn to parse meaning from context, autismo. I was exemplifying that the Ancient One isn't infallible and doesn't know everything.

So there are now two universes? one with thanos and one without (as the thanos that went to the future for dusted)

>How did you even learn the litany of spells needed to understand it?

So is Thanos a Wizard now?

Attached: avengers-infinity-war-thanos-reverses-time-080918.jpg (977x408, 62K)

>It's exactly the same as timetravel in Misfits or Harry Potter, pre-determined loop
It’s not. Harry Potter’s time loop was logically internally consistent. In endgame, the heroes start changing things from the moment they arrive in ways that can’t be compatible with their own past (Quill getting knocked out, Loki zooping out of there with the tesseract) and yet Markus still says only taking an infinity stone out splits the timeline, because space magic.

There's infinite branching timelines. Any time Cap did anything in the past then it created a new timeline where he deviated from the main past.

Same as hulk throwing that motorcycle. That created a new timeline too because he changed the past.

As long as the stone goes back in the exact moment it was taken, nothing in the past changes. That's stated a few times

gauntlet

The gauntlet is a Wizard?

There are at least 7 universes and honestly probably more, because I think Cap "returning" to the original timeline would create another split.

Attached: endgametime.jpg (5000x2380, 721K)

She knows about time because she's spent hundreds of years being the keeper of time. She didnt know about strange because she could only see up to her death, and what strange did was years after she died.

ye

>people prefer this to "Cap secretly lived in the past with Peggy"

I don't get it.

Only as long as they don't change anything else either. Loki running off obviously changes that timeline forever.

Also, they never go "to the past". They ALWAYS create a new timeline every time they travel. "Your past becomes your future" and so on.

Dragon Ball did it better

Yeah i dont get how that shit is supposed to be simpler and better than pic related

Attached: TT.png (830x707, 35K)

Because "Cap secretly lived in the past with Peggy" is fucking retarded and makes Cap a traitor who let Hydra take over SHIELD even as his wife was running it, retard.

People wouldn't complain about it if it didn't ruin Cap's character AND break the rules Hulk lays out about time travel.

>Loki running off obviously changes that timeline forever.
No, because the stone stayed in 2012

Simple-minded retards like you prefer simple explanations instead of explanations that make sense.

I bet you're religious.

But the simpler one makes just as much sense.

Its magic space rocks, not real physics.

Brainlet.

The only thing ever stated in the movie to have any tangible effect on how time works and splits are the infinity stones being temporally displaced, nothing else.

>Because "Cap secretly lived in the past with Peggy" is fucking retarded and makes Cap a traitor who let Hydra take over SHIELD even as his wife was running it, retard.

Option 1: Cap is a responsible time traveller, he knows that interfering will fuck the timeline in ways he can't predict so he doesn't. Or if he does, he did so in such a way that it happened but we the viewers don't know about it because his presence was never revealed.

Option 2: Despite knowing Hydra was there, he also knows that Peggy lives into a ripe old age and that ultimately the fall of Shield (which he never really agreed with, even with pure Shield people like Fury) was for the best. So he did let it happen.

Cap's story is a soldier's story. He went to war, served, won the war, saw the combined might of the Avengers steamroll Thanos and his army, retired knowing the future was in good hands, and went home to be with his best girl. I'm not sure why people think he should have to fight and fight forever, when he knows the ending and that the ending is a stable(ish) world.

I agree that’s what was intended, I’m just saying it was a hacky explanation that doesn’t account for the stable time loop Markus is saying the last scene uses. For most of the movie the heroes ARE changing things. We’ve seen how things go, the heroes make things happen differently, but somehow we are told that bringing the stones back will prevent any nasty alternate realities. The stones space-magic it back to normal. But then, at the end, Cap waits out the time until 2023 to hand the shield to Sam, showing there’s also stable time loops. Nothing previously in the movie implies that your actions in your own timeline can create your own past, only a different past for a different timeline that gets magically fixed by stones. But Cap somehow doesn’t change history, which the heroes have been doing the whole movie, and his actions don’t constitute a different timeline, again because stones magic, even though the stones magic worked completely differently in the other examples.

Complicated =/= good

Mystical dwarven craftsmanship.

What was the point of making fun of Back to the Future so much if the time travel ended up being just as retarded and nonsensical? The writers hired physicists to handle the time travel, and were told, like any physicist would tell you, that all time travel will create alternate timelines. The writers admit to not fully understanding it themselves, but the directors do.

Except Hulk has an entire scene saying otherwise.

This. What’s becoming clear here is that the writers had physicists come in and explain branching timelines, and you and I understand that, but the writers didn’t, they inserted an “Infinity stones fix time” plot band-aid to tie up any loose ends, and then, contrary to what the physicists told them, put in one contradictory stable time loop at the end.

No he doesnt. His entire point was about perception and experience.

The movie explains over and over that it's not possible to change the past with quantum time travel(only with the Infinity Stones). Steve knew this. There was no reason for him to be "responsible".

Jesus dick, how stupid are you people? The movie literally makes fun of Back to the Future for its portrayal of time travel.

You are a retard. Read the thread and become less retarded.

I agree, the reason Steve didn't stop Hydra is because the past already happened ad Steve didn't stop Hydra. I'm just offering some possible motivations for why Steve chose that path.

And it'd be fine if they just did that but they put in shit about the magic space rocks and cap at the end which completely fucks it up.

That's the writers' points of view, yes. But the writers don't have all that much power over what's canon in the MCU, they answer to Kevin Feige, other writers, and the directors. They're not truly "Word of God". And thankfully, their mistake can be easily re-purposed into not being a mistake at all just by saying "Cap was in a different timeline", which is what the directors are saying.

I actually hope they DO go with this, because that would make for a much more interesting story in the future than “Cap sat it all out and just fucked Peggy.” I read the Russos interview as well, and they said Cap would have helped people in certain ways in his new timeline, while still getting his happy ending. I personally like that better.

>And thankfully, their mistake can be easily re-purposed into not being a mistake at all just by saying "Cap was in a different timeline", which is what the directors are saying.
No, because that breaks the rules of time travel established in the movie.

Specifically that you cant return to your original present without returning to the time platform, and also that you cant initiate time travel without a time platform helping guide you.

>because that would make for a much more interesting story in the future than “Cap sat it all out and just fucked Peggy.”

So nobody is ever allowed to retire?

Doing the right thing isn't something you retire from. Especially when the simple act of telling Peggy "Don't let Zola work for SHIELD, he'll turn a whole bunch of people into Hydra moles" would prevent a lot of bad.

user, you realize how many normal retired people still volunteer, get involved in their communities, etc., right? Helping his wife keep the organization she created from being corrupted (and rescuing his best friend from torture in the process) is just Cap's version of that.

He doesn't have to actually take up the shield again, or give up his happy domestic life, just say hi to his old buddies, and slip Howard Stark a mention that HYDRA is trying to grow inside SHIELD, so maybe have Zola executed for war crimes rather than making him a SHIELD scientist. Boom, improved alternate timeline, minimal sacrifice. They said this is part of his journey toward rational self interest, right? Well this would be a realization of Tony’s suggestion to Cap to “just cut the wire” rather than laying down on it to let someone crawl over you.

>tell Peggy that Hydra is infiltrating Shield
>she starts investigating
>Hydra notice
>kill her before her time

She lived to be old and senile. Since Hydra killed off threats without concern regularly, presumably Cap spent his second life protecting her and keeping this from a his professional spy-detective-soldier-ninja wife is presumably a big part of that.

They never say that you actually need the time platform, and we literally see Tony and Cap jump directly from 2012 to 1970 with no platform on either end.

They straight up have a conversation during the final battle where Stark asks how they're supposed to send the stones back without the time platform, which is why they have to hotwire the ant-man van.

God damn you people didnt pay attention to the fucking movie at all.

Well EXCUUUUUUSE me for finding the plot tricky to follow amid all the explosions and hype moments

If you think CAPTAIN FUCKING AMERICA would EVER allow literal NAZIS to take over his wife's company and inflitrate the US government in a timeline where he has the power to prevent it, you are disqualified from talking about Marvel stories.

You can bet your ass that he stopped that shit in the timeline he went to.

He didn't "retire", he barely spent a decade in service. He went to live another life and probably acted as Captain America there too. I mean, everyone would recognize him.

>You can bet your ass that he stopped that shit in the timeline he went to.

He was in this timeline though, in the past. Did you not watch the movie?

So what's your explanation for Tony and Steve jumping between two time periods with no machine?

How can you possibly be this retarded. It's like talking to an alzheimers patient, explaining the same thing over and over. Kill yourself.

They were already connected to the time machine and were being guided.

However it works, it doesnt change that every time they time travel, its initiated through a time platform, and they only ever return to the present with a time platform.

He already knew he was going to stop Hydra in the future though.

Ok, that sounds reasonable. It doesn't change anything though. Cap could have returned as old Cap earlier without telling Sam (explaining how Bucky already knew what he was going to do and didn't even need to talk to old Cap) or he could have simply traveled once the time machine is invented in his own timeline.

Not possible, because it'd be impossible to return to *his* time without the time platform acting as an anchor.

Returning before he went back wouldnt be the same time, it would at least create a temporary reality until he returns to the platform, at most create a permanent splinter timeline.

If he was in an alternate timeline, why wait for that exact moment to go back and hand off the shield? Why not do it before, or why not later if he should never be expected to stop fighting?

After untold numbers of people die, including Tony Stark's parents, sure.

Just give it up. Steve was in a different timeline, the directors have confirmed it, the end.

The writers and the movie contradict the directors.

If Cap was in an alternate timeline then he broke every rule established with how they time travel in order to return to the present.

So did he leave himself frozen in the ice? Or did he unfreeze that timeline's Steve and double team Hydra? If not, why not?

Isn't it obvious? He returned to his original time after Peggy died, and handed off the shield at the time where there no longer was a Captain America in the original time.

Yes, it's possible that returning to his original time without the platform creates another splinter timeline. There's now also a timeline where he never returns. Does it matter? It's much easier to accept that than "Captain America became a lazy coward and also broke the rules of time travel established in the movie".

It's also possible that he simply returned to the platform some time earlier.

>Yes, it's possible that returning to his original time without the platform creates another splinter timeline. There's now also a timeline where he never returns. Does it matter? It's much easier to accept that than "Captain America became a lazy coward and also broke the rules of time travel established in the movie".
He could retire because he knew the future was secure.

>>It's also possible that he simply returned to the platform some time earlier.
Impossible, the platform needs to be open and receiving travellers in order for someone to travel back to it.

Once again, this is shown multiple times in the movie.

A time loop is what breaks the rules. Alternate timeline IS the rules, as clearly explained by Hulk. There are no established rules for platform versus suit travel - both methods are used in the movie. There might be a rule that you have to start and end on the same platform in order to not create a split timeline when you return, in which case old Cap simply could have returned to the platform a few hours earlier.

Never mind stopping Zola/Hydra, why didn't Cap use the stones to snap Hydra out of existence entirely? Surely he's to blame for WW2 at this rate, not to mention all the partially-canon shit in Agents of Shield where Hydra was a cult that worshipped the Inhuman Hive.

>Impossible, the platform needs to be open and receiving travellers in order for someone to travel back to it.

Once again, this is shown multiple times in the movie.

Are you pretending to be dense on purpose? I've already said that since Bucky knew what Cap's plan was, he might have received old Cap on the platform earlier.

>he is doing it again

Being autistic doesn't give you a free passing for spamming and flooding

>might have
>maybe
>possibly

So you're making this shit up

And yet Cap returns to the present without returning to the time platform which breaks the alternate timeline rule and breaks the rule of how the time travel machines work throughout the rest of the movie.

>in which case old Cap simply could have returned to the platform a few hours earlier.
Impossible. The paltform has to be ready to receive someone, literally every time they use a time platform they have to open it so someone can come out, dont you remember how Hulk kept counting down to hit the button during tests to bring them back, and how he had to set a timer to bring them back during the main trip?

Pure fucking headcanon retard bullshit. How the fuck would Bucky know how to do that? The only three characters ever shown doing shit with time travel are Hulk, a genius science man, Stark, a genius tech guy, and Nebula, who is 90% computer.

Are you saying that fucking Sam Wilson of all people was the vital person who had to be there when Steve returned or else it couldn't possibly happen?

I don't think you have the brain capacity to understand the discussion we are having. I'm going to stop responding to your retarded drivel.

I leave you with another chart of the 100% correct and confirmed way the time travel works. You are not smart enough to understand it, but others are.

Attached: endgametime2.png (1844x1423, 261K)

>Cap went back in time and lived happily ever after

Nobody cares how, that's it.

>Are you saying that fucking Sam Wilson of all people was the vital person who had to be there when Steve returned or else it couldn't possibly happen?
What?

Are you fucking stupid? Im saying the platform needs to be operational to actually receive people and the only people who know how to operate it are Hulk, Iron Man, and Nebula.

What the fuck are you talking about you massive god damn retard.

Dude, they don’t SAY in the movie how that part worked. That’s why the Russos have a different answer than Christopher Markus. The Russos say he lived in an alternate timeline and jumped, Markus says he was in the MCU as an old man the whole time.

It's not poorly handled just because you can't understand it.