What would be your ideal power?

What would be your ideal power?
Mine would be sound control. Not just sonic screeching, but sound manipulation as well.

Attached: ScornfulGloriousCony-mobile[1].jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq66JCpJxII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Win on any game show.

My ideal power is to be able to enjoy reading comics again. When I open an issue I’m instantly thrilled and when I close the last page I’m excited to read the next one.
I don’t care if it’s shit I just wanna read a book without getting sick.

My mind tells me mind control.
My heart wants super strength (and the hot manly body it goes with).

The ability to absorb,store or diflect Kinect energy.
I Can take a punch to the face and use it to launch a guy back.

Electrokinesis, always felt like the coolest power

No thats Cryokinesis mate

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

It is called having shit taste

Flight.
I'd even trade in speed for just being able to split my fly power to anything I'm touching or inside of so I can fly other people without needing to actually carry them or just make my car fly
I want magic bullshit lazy flight

I wanna be like The Thing. Shape shifting, but total body morphing, ability to grow extra limbs, organs or non-existant improvised organs, and the ability to heal wounds and split yourself into tiny parts.
I don't know what to call this power.

Attached: the-thing-aka-das-ding-aus-einer-anderen-welt-usa-1982-regie-john-ENPDA1[1].jpg (930x1390, 177K)

Plas-tier malleability.

It's invulnerability, super strength and shapeshifting both to gro and become denser and to shrink and slip through narrow spaces. I can't think of anything better. Would probably be weird and hard as fuck to get used to. Potentially horrifying.

Attached: DVWdckZVoAAewQW.jpg (1200x600, 102K)

Absolute Shapeshifting

Advanced Shapeshifting?
Absolute shape shifting would presumably be the ability to shift into literally anything, even inorganics or spectral objects.

the ability to BRING MY FUCKING WAIFU INTO REALITY AAA

Yeah i thinks thats more like the thing.
Still Absolute Shapeshifting sounds to damn op

The Thing has a couple of key weaknesses that balance it's overpowered abilities. Even if fire couldn't kill an advanced shape shifter all the time it can inflict major damage and put them into a diminshed or dormant state.
Ice is a game over for them as well, if their body can be totally slowed so cell division stops they can't shift any longer, even thought it doesn't kill them.
Electricity probably is a weakness as well, even if it's harmless it would paralyze and cause heavy internal damage that needs healing.

But against Punching Man and The Kid Fist, advanced shape shifting is a high level challenge.

Absolute shape shifting is just being a god.

Shapeshifting, Telepathy and Telekinesis are some simple but extremely broken abilities. Shame most authors just abandon the potential and make them so weak.

from highest to lowest:

Omnipotence
Reality Warping
Sub-atomic Manipulation
Telekinesis
Force Lightning

time manipulation. so stopping time and making time go forward or backward without affecting me.
basically become impossibel to be defeated during combat and allows me to make billions

Not if I do things the Sivana way. Take a knife while you sleep and slash that throat good.

if that is too op I would also settle for the power to open portals all over the universe or to other dimensions
basically I just have to think about something and if it exists a door leading to it opens
opening a portal and have meteors or raptor like aliens charging out of it would be a cool way to fight

I would always stop time before going to sleep.
also I still would wear a mask so good like figuring out my real identity

Telekinesis is unironically the strongest power behind Reality Manipulation

>Telekinesis is unironically the strongest power
Why? If someone is stronger than your mind they can just overpower any hold you have over them.

It's not like I'm going to run into any other superpowered individual in real life

If you can have a power then everyone else here can have one too.

Yeah, but you could get shot from behind, or have somebody poison your drink.

I'd go for something energy based. Being able to form hard energy constructs would be a lot of fun.

Basically gives you flight with the utility of telekinesis and the added bonus of shape shifting and functional you've got stretchy powers. Plus I'd love to be able to create energy constructs.

Little bit of sunspot/captain marvel with a heaping of green lantern mixed in there would be my got to.

specifically wouldn't want a GL ring because the whole willpower clause feels like it would back fire. Maybe get a bit of effigy in there.

That being said if I were after pure utility mind control would be the go to. Just don't let power corrupt you entirely and con bad people into giving up portions of their wealth.

Implying I'm not galaxy brained and wouldn't crush all you smooth brains easily

Attached: 1550188006843.png (709x699, 787K)

>while you spent years training your brain I spent years training my body
Can a galaxy brain really overpower a galaxy bod?

shape shifting

Attached: faye.png (1157x722, 247K)

Imagine flight, but you can only fly as fast as you can run/walk and it takes up as much effort as it would to perform those activities.

So you can sprint for a minute but then you need to lightly jog for a bit.

it would make getting into marathon shape enticing though.

It's the age old immovable object and the unstoppable force

The mind stops being plastic while the body remains plastic throughout life.
Galaxy bod can become Supercluster bod while the brain is just stuck at Local Galactic Neighborhood.

If I only get one power, do I get subset of the power also?
For example: If I get super strength does the come with durability?
Or as OP If I get super screams am I immune to my own screams?

Density manipulation is always good.

Can go from intangible to indestructible.

Total immovability.
I have the power to be both and immovable object and an unstoppable force because my body is outside of the influence of anyone else. I can walk through a wall without effort because the wall cannot resist my force, and I could survive a meteor impact because the meteor cannot exert any force on me.

just got a 'nam flashback

I just wanna have the power of flight

Attached: source.gif (400x275, 1.26M)

Invisibility, even if it's as gimpy as H.G. Wells makes it out to be.
Sneaking around makes me feel all giddy.

Attached: invisible-man.jpg (594x714, 239K)

Teleportation is really, really cool. Especially if you can bring shit with you.

When I was young and edgier, mind control/reading was pretty good as well.

I just wanna be Spider-Man.

I wanna be Aquaman

Attached: LyI_qxdOZ6rOMc660u_mDsPnZsPDD2YnO3-1ViVKWnE.png (640x605, 83K)

Creating illusions.
I could make it look like I did my homework to my teachers.
I could disguise as other people without the need to shapeshift.
I could bring my favorite fictional characters to life.

Attached: D0D02B98-3187-4BA1-8F67-C9DC98CFC657.jpg (206x128, 17K)

I’d like to be Doctor Strange

Easy just mind control yourself to have a /fit/ bod

I always wanted to manipulate gravity. Cheap way to exercise, feather fall, increased mobility, good crowd control and it pairs well with other power sets.

Attached: gravity-room-rezise-200x300.png (200x300, 118K)

Teleportation or telepathy

Summoning characters and weapons of all kinds from all vidya, cartoons, anime, television, movies, comics and more

You could even convince people over the internet that you don't post thumbnails.

I'd like the portaling ability but that's it. The rest of his power set (besides maybe flying) never really did it for me.

Teleportation so I can just leave my area without a trace and never have to come back.

Weakness Field

When I turn it on it permanently destroys or deactivates electronic devices, anything magical, and the nervous systems of small animals like mice or insects (this paralyzes or kills them instantly). Radioactive materials are permanently deactivated and venoms/poisons are nullified, they turn into lead or water upon entering the field. Knives dull and guns jam instantly if I see them in the field and focus for a second.

If a larger creature such as a human or a dog enters they become extremely weak, like their clothes are too heavy to lift and they fall down (this effect lasts for a couple hours before going away if they exit the field, but can kill somebody if left in the field too long since they'll eventually become too weak to breathe).

I am immune to the field. I can project the field about 20 feet in any direction around me, but this takes some concentration and the "default" size is about 4 feet.

I DEMAND MORE TOYS!

Attached: download.jpg (512x372, 14K)

That power sucks, you’d have to keep getting new stuff if you ever activated it near your phone or something

Slowed down aging/minor healing factor
Ability to understand any language in the world/universe
teleportation

So I can travel the world and find out where it's going the next few centuries.

Hey, Jude.

Attached: letter_8.jpg (1916x1920, 560K)

Good news, I don't have a phone.

Shit, this looks cool. I might have to read this.

Cryomancy

Attached: 0AB47E43-A0F3-4D6E-B823-17C769CAF0C4.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

whatever im thinking happens, its gonna be good shit i can think about many good shit and bad shit at the same time.
i can literally delete everything from existence just by thinking about it

Lol

martians powers in YJ

or Zatanna's powers

Why would you want sound manipulation when you can't even talk to girls IRL?

Knows what's up.
Thought it through
Understandable.
Sounds like a one way trip to depression, diminishing returns, and imposter syndrome

Reality bending. I'll give each and everyone on this board the waifu they so desire

I just fucking love superspeed.

Attached: what_if_combination_flash_and_chaos_emeralds_by_keyblademagicdan_dafx41e-pre.jpg (994x804, 110K)

Shrinking. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be hanging out in my tiny, lavish mansion that I paid like 500 bucks for, eating a normal size cheeseburger that I bought for a dollar but is the size of a banquet for me.

Energy absorption and conversion. Hit with a bomb?now i can punch with the force of it.

Yeah, that. Give it.

Attached: Felicia Legs.png (845x895, 884K)

shrinking/gigantification

Attached: b3c2048b1a4d5c34a09d69eddf09a0fb.jpg (1000x665, 48K)

If I didn't have a good sense of morals I'd jump at the chance for mind control for fetish reasons. Just leave other supers alone and you could probably have a good time.

With morals, I'd use mind control to subtly manipulate politicians from the shadows. Still evil but there's at least the potential to do good there.

Pyrokinesis and fire resistance.

the power to have all the powers

Restore things back to their previous state.

Attached: dd664a3a2c4590357080afa3495af957aac15c4a_hq.jpg (720x602, 174K)

fucking molecular manipulation. even if it's just of the cells in my own body. if it's other people it's stupid busted.

>Gets power
>Flies off the earth at 67,000mph

Time manipulation, super speed, flying, hell, I'd even settle for simple teleportation, anything that lets me save some time.

What about the floor? Can it resist your force?

Teleportation, but my abilities aren't limited towards myself. Sorta like that thirsty lesbian Chick from railgun I can make anything I touch teleport somewhere else. It'd also be cool to use it as a way to fly by basically falling, hitting terminal velocity and then teleporting myself upside down so that instead of falling I'm rising. And when I wanna stop I just make myself fall up a tall building so I can have a soft landing at the top of it.

Attached: 1449077458930.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

The power of the four symbols Chinese spirits and it allows to use the power of all fours seasons
I'd be kind of like Shazam/Captain Marvel mixed with Storm

Attached: Four.png (709x707, 664K)

read Manga then

Either flight or being able to live and breathe underwater. Maybe even turning into some sort of wereshark when I'm beneath the waves.

Attached: GreatWhite-SYE-EN-C-UE.png (672x992, 1.7M)

A hyperbolic time chamber that gives you the motivation to practice anything.

Amaze your friends by speaking fluent French within a day.

Attached: Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber_DBS_Ep_32_001.png (1907x2004, 3.08M)

Mind control, so I could be like Purple Man.

You would become old really quickly

Unironically this, provided I had all my favorite aliens in fiction at my disposable.

Attached: 3D-model-ben-omnitrix_0.jpg (1108x756, 45K)

The ability to manipulate endorphin and adrenaline in myself and other people. Mind control that people get addicted to.
I'd make myself the most popular man on Earth and establish myself as its sole ruler.

Actually. That might even be doable irl.

people would try to eat you, and I dont mean suck your dick , I mean they would literally try to eat you..

Reality alteration so I could play around with the world. I'd probably be IRL Mxyzptlk.

Yeah, but it would be a far more productive old age than just sitting on my ass on Yea Forums

That doesn't make sense at all. You're retarded.

Anybody who thinks of attacking me would get to enjoy a letdown induced coma. And I'd know. The adrenaline spike would tell me everything.

No matter how strong someone is, or how big the difference is between our strength, I drag them down to my level of strength or weaker. Either that or it makes me level up to their level of strength and gain their powers. I'd prefer the former, so I don't have to suddenly figure out a bunch of new powers but the latter would be pretty inconvenient if I wanted to like...save someone.

Attached: 1525787980917.jpg (458x512, 59K)

Shapeshifting, just into different people.

Not asking for much.

>You can be Stitch
>You could be Tamaranian
>You could be Kryptonian
>You could be Martian
>You could be a saiyan
>You could be whatever Freeza is or Namekian
>You could be a Viltrumite

good like trying to stop a 100 people high as fuck and pumped full of adrenaline

Why would you go for fucking book maker when you could have All Fiction?

Because I often make mistakes. And the last thing I want is to accidentally erase something FOREVER.

>wanting to live and breathe placenta water

nice

>What would be your ideal power?

I'd like to be able to eat loads of pizza, surf the interwebs and sleep many hours every day.

Telekinesis/Telepathy or Solid Illusions/Light Manipulation
I want to be a deciever villain

Then just take your L like a real minus. Or bullshit your way to getting Non Fiction

Attached: ss+(2015-11-02+at+06.44.10).jpg (518x463, 144K)

Being happy

Absolute Shapeshifting no doubt, especially If it could do it to others

The correct answer to this question that no one seems to realize is being able to jump between parallel universes.
Want to cure cancer? There’s a universe where the cure literally grows on trees. Want a pet dinosaur? Go to dinosaur universe and get one. Want additional powers? There’s a universe out there where you can edit your genes and have as many superpowers as you want. Want true love? You can just go to a universe where your waifu is real. The possibilities are endless

Source

That's called being unemployed.

That is to op

That's not a superpower, you're just a weenie.

God, I miss those days.
I hate having a job.

I'm just a simple man who lost his way.

dimension hopping - long cooldown
shape shifting
matter manipulation - lite
Start as a single cell and progress into drdoom type while controlling things from the sidelines.

>tfw black, with no electricity/lighting based super powers

Attached: nawman.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Not a superpower, that's like saying walking or speaking without a stutter is a superpower. Not everybody can do it but the vast majority of people can to the point where it's considered normal. You're just making that post into your personal pity party. If you were serious about the topic you'd say something like
"I choose the power to make anyone happy, and then use it on myself"
or something like that.

That would imply i'm not being egoistic.

>OP tier power
Cosmic Godhood
>Average tier power
Psychic abilities
>Joke tier power
Unlimited Muffin creation

You have no sense of creativity

That is true.
What if emotion drain

That's an absolutely terrifying power for a villain. It's not Yea Forums but Worm had a villain who rolled in a serial killer villain group with that power and it was super cool.

Ooh, see that's a cool idea for a superpower you should have said that one.

Cheers for not losing hope in me, senpai.

Teleportation. I'm awesome already, imagine being awesome all around the world

I see you are also men of culture

Shapeshifting. Absolutely. Not even absolute, just like the normal kind as long as it isn't some illusory weaksauce shit.

Attached: 1556592178912.png (266x360, 92K)

Regeneration so my back and knees are not fucked.
I would take strength and stuff too, but i mostly just want the pain to stop.

The ability to selectively forget and remember certain bits of life at will.

roid monster

Same here. I want to be the little girl that morphs into a tentacle monster.

BIG tits + Amazon build

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1818, 271K)

I want to be this nigga

Attached: 6197693-metamorpho.jpg (652x960, 141K)

shapeshifting

The ability to enter fictional worlds and treat them like a holodeck, and bring things or people back out into the real world after.

shapeshift, I feel like it compliments my personality

isnt he in constant pain?

Isn't everyone here in constant pain

The ability to inflict my fetishes upon the world on a global scale.

Attached: get excited cause its gonna get weird.png (283x218, 35K)

Based

>do it
>she cucks you

gg ez

I've always wanted his powerset. Flight + Invisibility + Intangibility. I'll even take it without any ghost blasts or the later season ghost ice stuff.

Attached: danny phantom.jpg (637x480, 32K)

Electrokinesis, and with my fascination with electricity, I'd be able to make a lot of uses out of it.

>>I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKNG COUCH tier choice user

The ability to travel to any part of existence instantly and be able train in those regions to gain their powers. Behold, your new found god.

Omnipotentence

shapeshifting. Total body transformation.

Can become someone else, someone new, younger, older, it'd be perfect.

Sound Control just sounds like a term for Michael Winslow fucking with people in Police Academy.

Same, but I'd really want total control to the point I can lock forms or just my power so I wouldn't absorb anyone.

Peak Humanity.
It significantly improves my life, is tons of fun, and I don't have to worry about momentary carelessness destroying a city block, the fabric of reality, or someone's brain.

Attached: Uncanny Avengers 05 b.jpg (1041x1600, 464K)

Unlimited time stop.

Attached: 79ABB49B-6240-4FDB-963A-454FFBADA86C.gif (450x250, 1.52M)

I guess the strongest power would be reality warping but to able to bring things to life.

I'd want some McGuiver power. Can throw together random shit and make it work so long as I believe it will. Tie a rubber band around the handle of a metal trashcan lid and flick it, instant sonic canon. Pack a bunch of shit into a shell; You now have a Kryptonite Slug that can be safely handled by humans. All so long as I have an idea of how it should work, and believe that it will.

Complete Regeneration and immortality.

I’d like that, too, but add the ability to possess living things (which I think Danny had anyway.)
I wouldn’t mind if I was just an invisible, intangible ghost who could only interact with the world by possessing a vessel.

Being able to pause time so I can sleep without risk of wasting my day

The power to make containment boards for capeshit

Its gonna be really weird when you are like in your mid 30's but you appear to be 50 because you are pausing time to sleep, but still aging that whole time.

If your power is gonna be that simple why not just have your power be that you have absolutely no need to sleep?

I want the power to make anything into ice cream. That way I can have all the ice cream I want.

Attached: 1549996053807.jpg (225x225, 7K)

this + whatever captain america has, just to do crazy flips and shit at mach speed, i just want to style on people hard

>Potentially horrifying.
if the elastic chick from Doom Patrol is anything to go by, yes, yes it would be

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

Well I wanted electric powers but looks like I got
>Mind Melding
Not a bad power

The closest thing I could think of is being a mass of nanites, or nanite-like particles. I could absorb, manipulate, and adapt to any environment and myself, and survive any severe trauma inflicted on me.

phagogensis

thats means you eat fags or you generate fags?

Chronokinesis, control over time.

Teleportation would probably be at the top. I would never want to be a superhero, so I would selfishly use my power to boost my own lifestyle. My job requires me to travel a lot so if I was able to maintain that career but have the ability to teleport anywhere in the world with a snap of my fingers, that would change the fucking game for me.

Teleportation. Telekinesis/psychic powers could be cool too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq66JCpJxII
I'd give anything to be able to do video related.

Power of suggestion or whatever Purple man's power was

People keep saying mind control but my headcannon about mind control is that I constantly need to be controlling someone for the effect to work. Thats too bothersome.

I just want to tell people what I want and then we can go on our merry ways

The means and the will to improve myself to perfection.

>What would be your ideal power?
Creation, a la scribblenauts. But with the mind. That way I can send goodies to anons all over the world.

Or a 'power-set' that grants the above with duplication, invulnerability and adaptation.

Healing Enegry + Iron Will = Happy 4 Life

the most close thing to that would be playing fox in ssbm or U

>Wanting Parker luck
Do you have a death wish?

Don’t most people on this site?

You have the time to learn French in real life friend, you've got the time and seem like a smart sad dude go get em buddy.

Pure invincibility.

>INFINITE DEF
>+5 ATK

Nothing can stop me or make me hurt, but I can't dish back the same amount of power. Definitely would have it.

Would totally abuse

>Pick Speedforce.
>Become Wally-tier speed levels and feats.
>Steal for my own gain.
>Find people and become Thawne levels of petty towards them.

I see you rolled commie superpower distribution

Permadeath. And I'm using it right now.

Wind and rain manipulation. Maybe all weather but i am happy with just those two.

Weyyooo

Airbending. People under-estimate just how strong it is, as long as you think creatively the sky's the limit.
>Flying
>Walking on air in literally any direction, upside down and what-not
>Faux telekinesis, bend the air around objects and move them around
>make razor wind
>Solidify air, create barriers and invisible objects, can become a mime

Telekinesis. No question.

>Having a 10Inc Cock.
>Having a Strenght and a Stamina of a Bull.
>Butt Fucking enemies into Oblivion.
>Calling myself THE VIOLATOR.