I hope 2019 is the year someone in the industry finally puts their foot down and takes a stand against the...

I hope 2019 is the year someone in the industry finally puts their foot down and takes a stand against the self-entitlement and toxic behavior of the animation industry. We live in an age where idiots think they're experts on animation because they made a few videos complaining about new SpongeBob episodes and that this gives them the right to treat artists and creators like garbage for not meeting their unrealistic standards and expectations. Harassing and insulting people is never okay. Asking to be treated with basic human respect is not being immature, lazy, or unable to take criticism. If anything, it is the fandom who is immature, lazy, and unable to take criticism because they harass and bully people online, refuse to do anything to help improve the medium they claim to respect, and refuse to change or better themselves in any way. You are allowed to criticize media and don't need to be an expert on the subject to do so, but that doesn't mean you know better than people who actually do, they are not wrong, selfish, or incompetent for not giving you what you want, and it does not give you the right to ruin their lives.

And if not, I hope Thundercats Roar becomes CN's new Teen Titans Go, High Guardian Spice leads to more Crunchyroll originals, and Minions 2 becomes the highest-grossing movie ever.

Watch this thread get deleted because the mods are spineless, self-absorbed faggots who can't take criticism despite this entire board being nothing but bitching about other people's work.

Attached: animu.png (640x640, 556K)

Attached: 1545104118224.jpg (256x256, 20K)

I know this is ironic but there is a kernal of truth in this; they're fucking TV cartoons. They're not high art and they're not supposed to be. The autists that go on youtube and make hour long rants because a show made for children is childish honest to god need to grow up

based copypasta user

Saving your post in my personal folders OP, you're not the only one who thinks this, just want you to know that

Agree with all of this. Just enjoy what you like and ignore what you don't. It's not that hard.

Attached: so devine.jpg (125x117, 3K)

Most cartoons airing today or budget meme generators pushing identity political agendas. Literally brainwashing tools. You would have to be a faggot to ignore it.

Meta threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/8 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.

OP is right on the money there

There doesn't need to be multiple hour long video's on why SU is the shittiest cartoon to date

You need to be 18 or older to use this site

>There doesn't need to be multiple hour long video's on why SU is the shittiest cartoon to date

there doesn't need to be a SU either.

>Harassing and insulting people is never okay.
Shut up, fag.

There doesn't need to be a Yea Forums either.

I feel like this all hinges on the fact (at least on the Yea Forums part) that we ever leave these threads to voice our opinions. I think I can say we're the vocal minority compared to other outlets.

There doesn't need to be a (you)

>Ask to be kind to others
>Acts like a shithead
You're the problem kiddo, go fuck yourself

He made another thread about trump, sage

>cartoons are for kids so they don't have to be good
that just seems like a poor excuse to not aspire to be anything greater. it always annoys me to see enthusiasts be so dismissive towards their medium. no they don't have to be the next war and peace but standards are nice to have

>tl;dr

Attached: chad universe.jpg (1280x952, 132K)

It's anti-art. Something that reactionaries are fond of.

Good troll, m8. I'll give it a 7.

>harass
I feel like blue checkmark people have a different standard of what constitutes "harassment" than normal people do. To us, harassment is getting doxed or swatted. To them, harassment is someone calling them a nigger or a whore. People who can't take basic insults shouldn't be online at all.

AAAAAHHHH AHHHH EEEEAHHH!!!

Attached: 8744FA84-5DF6-442E-911C-03F14C38CC11.jpg (866x1390, 124K)

>they're changing the sonic movie design
I for one am proud of bitching on the internet

>spineless, self-absorbed faggots who can't take criticism
Irony much, faggot?

Among those three,only Yea Forums radicalized people enought to commit mass shootings

Fuck your thread, I just want to talk about the spoiler. The mods have been on a ridiculous deleting spree lately.

...hol up

is this real ?

Attached: shocked.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Uhh, no. Tumblr has a lot of Columbine fanboy pages that have been linked to murders across the world and Twitter is Antifa territory.

anyone here harassing people is just for the sake of it

>j-j-j-just accept mediocrity, user!
Fuck off.