Sad boi Thanos

Sad boi Thanos

Attached: 9F36C317-4B7A-4012-A0AD-851ED034C85F.png (1334x750, 3.74M)

The year long wait was worth it.
Seeing him lose that smug demeanor was so worth it.

Attached: Thanos scared.png (667x322, 349K)

What do you think his final thoughts were?
>Stark's line was pretty cool
>my chest hurts
>there's too much oxygen here
>wish i was on my farm
>i woulda btfo that witch bitch if i wasn't distracted by her titties

"B-b-but how? You're a mere mortal?"

You said it yourself bitch.
I am Iron Man.

>I don't wanna go Mr. Stark

>This can't be happening! I'm in charge!

>Ah...sarcasm. "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the world, and loses his own soul"?. Matthew 16:26 I believe.

Reminder that Farmer Thanos died a happy Titan.

Shouldn't have relied on that waste of parts

Attached: Avengers-Infinity-War-Ebony-Maw-death-explained-1447153.jpg (590x350, 33K)

That user's is the face of a man who's plan not only failed, but at the very last moment realizes how the heroes of the future felt when they lost nearly everything. So much regret.

I fucking love it.

Attached: Sharpening me killin stick.jpg (614x480, 38K)

Poor Thanos. He was just a soldier. In a war he started.

>You know Stark, no amount of money ever bought even a second of time.

Thanos did nothing wrong!

Fun fact, they didn't come up with the "I am Iron Man" line until three months ago. Originally Iron Man didn't say anything, and they thought it just didn't work, especially since Thanos had his line. One line they even suggested was "Eat this, Barney"

Apparently one of the editors said "I am Iron Man" and it clicked.

Anybody think endgame thanos seemed more evil than infinity war version? He seemed to emphasize with the heroes in that one and was trying to be objective, he took it for granted they would try to stop him but here at the first provocation he decided he'd erase the whole universe and talked about how he'd enjoy fucking the planet, whats his problem?

Because RESOURCES faggots seem to forget that Thanos is a legitimate psycho who enjoys violence.

wtf. They created a whole new scene just three months ago?

Thanos is crazy, in his mind, these are the people who fucked up universal peace

And on the 7th day, God rested.

in IW he was humbled by collecting the other stones and having to sacrifice gamora, 2014 thanos is running off of the smug satisfaction that he wins in the end

2014 Thanos just got done razing a planet.

>After all these years, finally, Batman Begins.

I know what it's like to lose.

>Eat this, Barney

Attached: 1531708067947.png (1030x1497, 2.71M)

Mad ass sojboy.

F

this was when he's lookin at the avenger's army, right?

>Stark had to kill himself to kill Thanos
You may be glad Thanos finally died. I'm glad Starkfags got the gut punch

Attached: 1529903669747.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

I think this is when Carol destroys his ship. His face when the army shows up is more like an "excuse me, what the fuck?"

I'm sad that either died.

Proxima holding Glaive’s body in the background while they get dusted

Attached: A8FD121C-EBC1-45E8-A9D2-ACFAA597340A.jpg (460x522, 51K)

>I wish i was choking on cocks right now

Attached: thanos.png (893x118, 22K)

Thanos will return, his character is too much of a draw to ignore.

>Why
>is my army
>so fucking shit.

i wanted thanos to win and wipe out the whole universe so i could die :(

His masterplan was foiled by a rat.

>I bet Darkseid would've gotten a cooler death scene.

Attached: ggggggggggggggggggggggg.jpg (223x200, 9K)

>Thanos in Endgame was a dickhead that needed four years of character development
>Still felt bad when he sat down and faded away

Goddamnit

Attached: 1549401130717.gif (244x244, 1021K)

The CG for Thanos was the only good thing about the avengers movies

I liked Infinity War Thanos better. He just viewed the Avengers as people who were just in his way, not people he would enjoy killing like how he was in Endgame. He even tried to comfort Scarlet Witch for a second after the whole Vision thing in Wakanda.

Just that one shot, of which almost everything but RDJ's head is CGI.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

press s to spit on past thanos, he was so sure of his victory that in his hubris didnt realize all of the sacrifices and struggle prime thanos had to go through

past thanos was just way more younger and he didnt go through the struggle of gathering all of the infinity stones. he saw the future written as he won but the people he tried to save still oppose him.

in the end his conclusion was "fuck everything, turn every atom to ash and restart with a balanced start." he got cocky

IW Thanos thought he found enlightenment after attaining the stones. He saw his victory as inevitable to acquire the stones and simply snap to make his one desire to come true. He wasn't threatened by the Avengers at all once he started getting more and more of them.

Endgame Thanos was still having to travel from planet to planet to conquer and eliminate half the population himself. He was still in a warlord mindset and saw that even after winning the stones, his one goal was still all for naught since half the universe would be "ungrateful." So to him, balance for the universe was no longer possible: becoming god was his new goal.

Thanos is not a good dude. He was polite and nice in IW because he was winning and was convinced people would appreciate his genocide and praise him and tell him that he was oh so right and those Titans were big meanie stupid heads for not letting him kill half of them years ago.

EG Thanos sees that he got what he wanted, everyone hated him murdered him in basically cold blood and spent the next 5 years in misery and cursing his name before trying to undo it. So he loses it and decides to kill everyone and wants to especially take out his rage on earth because they always screwed everything up for it.

IW Thanos gives Wanda some comfort because he can just timestone override and win anyway. If he legit fucked over his plan he'd probably scream and kill her, much like how he reacts to her in EG when he's losing and she's actually a threat to him now.

Thanos is only good if he has the upper hand and there's a chance you'll agree with him.

imo he was never smug, in infinity war he was basically the main character, a man with a mission

Stones influence owner mind. It's like that in the comic too.