Agents of SHIELD S6 new trailer!

youtube.com/watch?v=byQWZLqgyys

Looks great!

Attached: shield6.jpg (1500x750, 245K)

Who gives a shit? AoS is absolute garbage

you would think they would have mentioned all of this at some point during Endgame

unless of course this is after the 5 year skip or it's just not canon

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

>Marvel's "Regular the People" Force
>sometimes starring Ghost Rider if he gets mad, maybe

Attached: absolutely doki doki literally disgusting.png (740x740, 682K)

You make me sick.

It's confirmed one year later and yes they don't mention the Thanos Snap at all. They are straight up not even pretending to be canon anymore.

I might be one of like 3 people in existence who actually liked this show better before the Hydra shit. Stuck with it until season 3 and the Inhumans stuff put me off for good. I am continously baffled by seeing how it keeps getting new seasons, nobody I know watches it anymore

Is this even part of the MCU

I suppose they could say it's in the timeline from which the Thanos who got snapped by Tony and co. came from

It's so far away from the MCU that if you look closely you can see DCEU Superman in the background waving at you.

>I suppose they could say it's in the timeline from which the Thanos who got snapped by Tony and co. came from
That is in 2023. This season takes place in 2019. It makes no sense timeline wise.

Ah, that Thanos left his timeline in 2014,

only capeshit show that became better instead of shittier with the new seasons

It used to be. For instance, one plot point of Season 1 (or was it 2?) involved the SHIELD team securing the old Helicarrier so it could be used to save the people of Sokovia. The show started with a plot inspired and suggested by Iron Man 3. It was also heavily affected by the events of 'Winter soldier'.

But the guy in charge (Perlmutter) wanted to be king and had some ideas Feige didn't agree with, so they split their divisions and, well, apparently they're not connected at all anymore.

>agents of non-canon

who gives a heck?

Attached: jeff.jpg (556x540, 64K)

IMO, late Season 1 HYDRA reveal arc was the best the show has ever been. It’s never been able to replicate that feeling of tension and paranoia that it got because of the Winter Soldier connection.

Could they? I thought I remember hearing that they mentioned Thanos in Agents of SHIELD season 5.

>Looks great!

I disagree. It looks like a very contrived way to have Clark Gregg in there one more season.

There's no hint of any classic villains.

I wish they had placed the series in the five-year gap and end it on a really low note, with them accepting they'll never see the friends they lost in the Snappening again (but we know better, of course!).

I mean why didn't they ever feature Zodiac, Leviathan or Jake Fury?

Yes. Endgame had a character from a show that is connected to AoS, making it (and some others by extension) irrefutably canon.

I'm disheartened that Phil couldn't be a part of Endgame. He's like the MCU's most memorable original character and they don't let him share in the final hurrah of everything he started?

The funny thing is it's held up way better than Arrow even though in S2 of both shows Arrowfags where completely insufferable about rubbing the idea Arrow was a better show in people's faces. I was so happy when the show went to shit in S3 and AoS just got better.

>in the end cover
kek

>tfw no Coulson in Endgame

>Mouseshill immediately deflects into company war

>I remember hearing that they mentioned Thanos in Agents of SHIELD season 5.
They did. It was canon to their timeline, the aliens were warning that Thanos was going to arrive to New York and Graviton was used to "stop" him, but he was lost in his insanity.

It definitely is. It just has some time-travel fuckery that makes some of its elements disjointed from the timeline.

Also
I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END(GAME)
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Attached: Agents of SHIELD Season 6 - Ultimates (2015-) 005-009.jpg (950x1302, 492K)

Why can’t disneyMarvel make a good Elseworlds series?

Where's Fitz?

Attached: n98snvo5zip21.jpg (4252x2835, 1.34M)

Didn't you see him frozen? They're retrieving him from the pod.

Am I the only one here sightly hyped for this? Like I know its story is nowhere near as good as the movies but at same time I do enjoy watching this show as a B-tier schlocky action tv show.

Attached: Bite-Size Sad Keanu.jpg (640x438, 21K)

>slightly
I'm very hyped over it. Though at this point, Cloak & Dagger is more of a proper MCU show right now.

That that stop being cliche as shit?

If I understood correctly, I don't think it's cliche at all, but go off.

He should have appeared on a helicarrier that flew in with Captain Marvel to take out Thanos’ ship. It’d been great to see Nick and Phil side by side. Honestly I wish we got Phil in the new Spider-Man movie alongside Nick

>the aliens were warning that Thanos was going to arrive to New York and Graviton was used to "stop" him, but he was lost in his insanity.
Graviton was used to stop Thanos?

No, he wanted to be the one to stop him, but at the same time he was wrecking Earth himself before Thanos even arrived, for which Quake had to be used in order to stop him before that happened. The Snap hadn't taken place yet because this was the same day, within hours before touchdown on New York.

He wanted to be, but the collective madness of the gravitonium eventually overwhelmed his damaged psyche and drove Talbot insane

Im pumped! Really happy to see this show get two more seasons

Stay mad dcshill. Arrow is garbage

It tried to be until about Civil War.

Then it basically gave up.

when does it begin

Next week's Friday.

Dayum, Skye looking extra hot this season. She just keep looking better