How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Its one timeline.

Attached: HowItWorks.webm (800x476, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIZFxRfC_Vw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mxta6Z45w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you so obsessed with this?

Well it covered my question of what she was doing during The Avengers

It's a troll.

Does a timeline ONLY split with removing an infinity stone???

Yes. Thats only mechanic in the movie that is stated to cause a split in time, because the stones themselves create that flow to begin with.

Any other explanation is headcanon that directly contradicts this.

So go back and kidnap Black Widow and Tony, steal an infinity stone and travel back to the present.

Return the stone afterwards and bada-bing bada-boom, you've got yourself a Tony and Nat again.

People are butthurt about Endgame and are doing their best to take it down a peg

No, is overly obsessed with glowy lights and can't wrap his head around the rules.

If the stones create the flow of time, why does nothing happen when they're destroyed.

Because they still exist, they're just down to their bare atoms. When they're removed from a timeline, they're literally gone. Absolute nothingness.

user, the only stated the stones were capable of causing a split, nothing else.

They further reiterate it by also stating returning the stones erases errant timelines.

Attached: EraseIt.webm (800x476, 634K)

No, it's because returning ANYTHING to that point in time erases the stray timeline because it never left. Other things are capable of causing other timelines, but only removing an Infinity Stone creates the 'dark timeline' where shit goes fucked.

The whole thing with time travelling was a mistake, they should just do a alternative universe travelling instead, could even ease down on future crossovers fights and question on "why things from X film did not affect he Y film?"

Headcanon.

I'd like to take this moment to point out how absolutely ugly and pedestrian this scene looks like. The Russos can't shoot for shit.

Wouldn't even need time travel if they allowed Thanos to keep the stones post snap. Could had also used to opportunity to introduce some cosmic characters from future potential movies.

Attached: gladiator is shi'ar's new god.jpg (1802x988, 524K)

>Movie shows multiple timelines
>Ancient One says it's multiple timelines
>Banner says it's multiple timelines
>Directors say it's multiple timelines
>Screenwriters say it's multiple timelines
>Some retard on Yea Forums says it's a single timeline

>only removing an Infinity Stone creates the 'dark timeline' where shit goes fucked.

Yeah, you definitely misunderstood. The Ancient One's dark timeline is only dark because the Time Stone wouldn't be around to protect them from Dormammu five years later. That's it.

>deliberately ignoring a scene from the movie that tells you how it works to further your headcanon

Based Kallark

would you believe me if I said some people find DBZ time travel confusing

No, because Bruce explicitly states in the beginning that you can't change your own past, so it CANT be a single timeline since they do change shit in the past and it has no effect on the present

But it is a single timeline.

See what you're trying to do is negotiate how you think it makes sense. That isnt how it works. It works off a single timeline. Does that cause a bunch of logical problems? Yeah, but that doesnt change how its stated to work.

>>>Movie shows one timeline splintered temporarily
>>Ancient One says one timeline splintered temporarily
>>Banner tells cap to fix it so its one timeline that isnt splintered anymore

Returning the stones repairs it to a single timeline according to the Ancient One.

I'm more confused about why doesn't the fact, what Thanos destroying the stones, mess with original timeline of the movies.

No, it’s realizing that Bruce explicitly talks about how it works, and the events of the movie support Bruce’s initial explanation more
AO just points out that even if it’s branching timelines, there’s shit that every universe needs to remain stable and the Stones are one of them. So if you remove those, you really fuck up that Universe (the dark branch in the diagram) and can prevent that from happening by returning the stone (the dark universe being “clipped”) but the explanation was specifically that it would save AO’s world
After all, it’d be more beneficial for the Avengers to keep the stones in the present since Thanos destroyed their original set. If it’s all one timeline, it’d be more beneficial for the future to have the stones rather than the past, no?

Attached: D498897E-241A-4A9D-A111-75115D6FD9A7.jpg (1079x597, 158K)

I haven't seen the movie, but im not surpraised the time travel in the MCU is shit and has no logic behind it. It's not born out of science fiction or inner logic to the story but out of narrative needs, the MCU has always been lazy and uninspired, i don't understand why would anyone get mad at this shit, disney's capeshit was never smart.

No it does not. As the Russos have said and as has been countless pointed and debated. They can not alter the past. No one can, altering the past alters their present leading to time loops. The Avengers travel back in "time" but more accurately through space to a different universe. Cause a slight change in their timeline (though in some it's more drastic, see Loki escaping). Then they "borrow" those stones and use them. What the Ancient One is saying is that if you take my stone and fuck over my timeline that's not super great. And she's right.

That isnt how it works, stop ignoring how the movie tells you it works in order to insert your headcanon.

>What the Ancient One is saying is that if you take my stone and fuck over my timeline that's not super great. And she's right.
Nope. Thats not what she said.

Rewatch that scene again.

Also, there'd be no need to show how time splits because time wouldnt be splitting, so you're retarded.

>The directors tell you how it works in both movie and out of movie
>>NUH UH
Sasuga retardkun.

What the directors say doesnt matter if it contradicts what the movie shows you is happening.

shame, they did fuck it up, by showing how old Cap just appeared without using any machine.

No she's saying our reality will closer follow yours because the stone will be where it should be. Not that their timelines are the same. Multiverse does not mean that every timeline is different. It means there are MANY universes and that quite a few will be extremely similar if not identical, however, the Avengers directly alter these timelines (not necessarily noticeably, but enough) by time traveling.

Retardkun pls

Cap spent 70s year in another timeline that likely has a Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and Hank Pym. Are you telling me he wouldn't take his knowledge to make a better timeline and then not seek out their help?

>No she's saying our reality will closer follow yours because the stone will be where it should be
No, thats not what she said, thats headcanon.

THey explain it in the movie
You’re misinterpreting a single point by the AO
Your argument rests on the assumption that the timeline that AO presents to Bruce is the same timeline that Bruce and the Endgane Avengers came from.
The events of the movie and Bruce’s own explanation suggest that that timeline that the AO speaks of is a new branch already, before they’ve even removed the Infinity Stones.
So the branch that they’re ‘clipping’ is the theoretical branch that’s made when they remove the stones without putting them back. But that “no stone” future would be a branch of alternate 2012 (which includes Loki escaping)

how do you think it the same timeline? Loki escaped with cube, Quill never found his stone and friends and Thanos was killed.

>Hank Pym helping anybody.
No, i don't think Cap would do shit like this, just out of fear fucking it up.
Anyway, imagine being a Cap, who was frozen in that timeline, he come backs and learns what there was other Captain America from other time line, who returned and cucked him with his beloved woman.

No, it doesn’t
Because it means YOURE interpreting the Director’s movie incorrectly

This is pure headcanon

>>how do you think it the same timeline? Loki escaped with cube, Quill never found his stone and friends and Thanos was killed.
Because the movie states its the same timeline.

The movie is all that matters, and the movie said something different.

>Director is a god, who cares and he can't make any mistake

Jesus Christ Nigga here we go again
>The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one stone and that flow splits. Now, this may benefit your reality, but my new one, not so much. In this new branch reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world would be over-run and millions would suffer. Tell me, Doctor, can your science prevent all that?

>The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one stone and that flow splits.
A confusing statement to be sure. Is she implying that the anchors of time are the stones themselves? If so what of the main MCU wherein stones do not exist? No realistically what she is saying is that the stones create a flow of time in a linear fashion and that as such we observe it as that. Now moving on

>Remove one stone and that flow splits
By removing this item of power we create an alternate reality. Now in this case she is clearly referring to the fact that the stones will be used and that without them the Avengers will branch that reality (not following theirs).

>Now, this may benefit your reality, but my new one, not so much. In this new branch reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world would be over-run and millions would suffer. Tell me, Doctor, can your science prevent all that?
This may benefit YOUR reality AKA YOUR universe, but MY universe wherein you have altered the timeline that closely follows yours? You've fucked it m8. Fucked it big fucking time. She is literally saying the stones are needed and yes you could steal it and this would alter our timeline, but you'd also be DOOMING it. There mother fucker in clear English, but let's keep going because tards gonna tard.

Pt 2 incoming so take a deep breath retard cause your screaming will be long and loud.

Explain to me, then, where they state that the timeline AO presents is the same one that The Endgame cast came from? Cause that’s what your argument hinges on

>Because the movie states its the same timeline.
ok, let me put it that way, it's the same timeline, until they changed it, then it becomes different timeline. That allows them to do shit, without breaking their own present.

>the infinity stones create what YOU EXPERIENCE as the flow of time
>directed at Bruce
>says removing a stone splits it
>refers to hers as a new timeline directly afterwards

hmmm

Headcanon

But it didnt because the movie states its one timeline. Anything else is headcanon.

for fuck's sake

The energy and matter of the stones is dispersed in the universe after Thanos "destroyed them". The fabric of the universe remains whole. But if you take them out of a timeline into another, all that energy and matter is now missing from their original timeline, unless they're returned.

The Director’s intent is what actually happened in the film, so yes, it supersedes whatever the fans think is happening
You can say the Director did a shit job of conveying that information but it is, ultimately, the final say of what different characters meant when there’s any ambiguity or confusion

>>The Director’s intent is what actually happened in the film, so yes, it supersedes whatever the fans think is happening
The directors are only one part of this you know.

Feige, Russos, and the writers are all contributing factors. In addition, once more:

All that matters is what is in the movie, everything outside of the movie is irrelevant.

>Anything else is headcanon.
How is it headcanon? Tell me, is there timeline where Loki escaped with sceptre?

>Rhodey and Scott Lang suggest they go into the past and stop Thanos from getting the six stones, Hulk replies: “I don’t know why everyone believes that, but that isn’t true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past! Which can’t now be changed by your new future!”

>Rhodey and Scott Lang suggest they go into the past and stop Thanos from getting the six stones, Hulk replies: “I don’t know why everyone believes that, but that isn’t true.
Right fucking there, right fucking there it's said clear as day. YOU CAN'T ALTER THE PAST. Period. Non negotiable, not doable not a thing. So then how do they go to the "past" why by multiversal retardkun. Because retardkun in the multiverse you can transport across the nexus of universes (AKA the fucking QUANTUM REALM). Now to the Avengers this *SEEMS* like time travel because the universes they visit are NEARLY identical to theirs. So what's the difference?

>Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past! Which can’t now be changed by your new future!”
In a brief statement, changing the past creates time travel paradoxes wherein you can no longer establish the flow of time and you instead are left with "closed loops" (Back to the Future), or you "modify" the timeline and you come back to something new (Oh look also Back to the Future). Now this is inherently illogical as if such a thing happened you'd have no need to time travel, and indeed we see that it can't be direct time travel because two major characters are literally KILLED and their "future" selves do not stop existing. Which means what? Well as the Professor Hulk (a retardkun reborn as a logical man that I hope you mimic) says YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST. So if you can't change the past, but you can go and see, and there are alternate realities, what do you think that means? It's multiversal.

Except you’re not answering the question.
Cause all she’s saying is that “hey, if you remove a stone from this timeline, it’ll become a timeline where we don’t have that stone to defend ourselves”
There’s still nothing to suggest that they’re in the same timeline that the Avengers came from. Because Bruce says as much in the beginning of the film.
The literal events of the film support this reading of AO’s words, because they’re able to do shit that wouldn’t be possible if it was a single branch

>Tell me, is there timeline where Loki escaped with sceptre?
There isnt one.

Attached: Untitled.png (1652x851, 53K)

That is a dumb dumb argument make.
The creator of the game and maker of rules clearly state the rule works this way, but I say it works this way.
See how stupid that argument is?

Also Anciently one clearly states my reality not ours. The branching is her timeline and the branch from losing the time stone will be killed by Dorromu.

But you are just a troll at this point.

And what’s in the movie is what the Directors and writers chose to be in the movie
So if they’re saying that THIS is what’s in the movie, then they’re essentially saying YOU are misinterpreting the events

Final part. Now here's the fundamental problem you are retarded and misinterpret English (it's a tough language and I'm sorry for you), but no one has ever said it was one timeline. Ever. Name one and provide a direct quote. Because herein there are multiple supporting multiversal while you squeal like the tard you are.

Shamefur dispray tardkun please consider sudoku.

>>Cause all she’s saying is that “hey, if you remove a stone from this timeline, it’ll become a timeline where we don’t have that stone to defend ourselves”
>There’s still nothing to suggest that they’re in the same timeline that the Avengers came from. Because Bruce says as much in the beginning of the film.
The fact that she shows a branching, splitting, forked timeline is the proof. If it didnt fork, then it'd simply be one timeline, hers, that would have a bad future, it wouldnt split.

The Russos statement contradicts what was shown in the movie, user. They're two different things.

No, it didn't.
It clearly stated that it wasn't one timeline Because the past wouldn't effect the future. They went out of their way to tell you that all those time travel movies were wrong.
I really don't understand why you can't gasp a child's understanding of time travel.

>>It clearly stated that it wasn't one timeline Because the past wouldn't effect the future. They went out of their way to tell you that all those time travel movies were wrong.
You cant change the past because the stones control the flow of time, yes.

Whats the problem here.

>altering the past alters their present
If you actually watch the movie, Hulk makes fun of everyone who believes this.

Head cannon and never stated in film.
Try again.

This doesn’t explain the Nebula issue at all
You have to exist in the past to exist in the present

Im not even in agreeance with either of you two but you really are proving how much of a complete retard you are by having such piss poor reading comprehension.

talking about videogames, remember fallout 4? Or maybe Tomm Hullet?

>Hulk says you cant change the past.

>Ancient One says the stones control the flow of time.

>Ancient One says removing a stone splits time.

>Hulk says you can erase split timelines by putting stones back.

All present in the movie.

>you two
That was my first post in this thread, mister reading comprehension.

It contradicts YOUR reading of a single vague statement by AO and by Cap
The actual events, such as Thanos coming to the present, getting killed (thus undermining his ability to collect the Infinity Stones in the Past, do the snap and prompt the Avengers to want to go back in the first place) and Nebula killing her past self

The live action One Punch Man movie is looking weird

You're really stupid.

Attached: c1c.gif (200x200, 125K)

Fuck. Of course there isn't.

I meant Cube. Is there timeline where Loki escaped with Cube?

Irrelevant my friend. Unless the Director or one of the writer comes out and says otherwise you have no argument.

Attached: no u megatron.jpg (227x270, 34K)

>>The actual events, such as Thanos coming to the present, getting killed (thus undermining his ability to collect the Infinity Stones in the Past, do the snap and prompt the Avengers to want to go back in the first place) and Nebula killing her past self
Literally doesnt matter because all thats stated to effect how time functions is the stones. You're inserting headcanon.

doesnt trunks just move to the new time line till the next big bad shows up
didnt cell and the androids destroy the whole world in his original timeline aswell

user i hope english is your second or third language because you have the reading comprehension of a blind crippled monkey.

>all thats stated to effect how time functions is the stones
Which curiously didn't go all weird when Thanos destroyed the stones.

You really need to go back and watch the movie. She states the split would happen because they would not be able to defend themselves not that the stone controls their time and HER timeline would split to a doomed one. Once Hulk took the stone all time should have ceased if it controlled their time. But Tony and Cap were just fine.

According to how the movie explains how time splits work, no there shouldnt be. Not by the end of the movie anyway.

>She states the split would happen because they would not be able to defend themselves not that the stone controls their time and HER timeline would split to a doomed one
Nope that isnt at all what she says, see:

>director is a god and can't be criticized

Ok, i will stop here.

>Which curiously didn't go all weird when Thanos destroyed the stones.
He says they're reduced to atoms, so they're still technically there, you just cant use them.

No, you can’t change your past (because of physics, as Bruce says) and so if you go to the past, you’re essentially creating a new branching timeline to act as an extension of your future
It’s like a git branch

And you, sir or madam, are a poopy-head.

Attached: 1338040601538.png (498x635, 360K)

>they should just do a alternative universe travelling instead

That's literally what they did, that's how time travel works in this film.

why cant we agree that the future just fixes itself of all paradoxes and different timelines like in Futurama

Attached: 1484746599171.gif (200x179, 686K)

Ancient One states otherwise.

It isnt.

>>deliberately ignoring a scene from the movie that tells you how it works to further your headcanon

I'm not a comic fan, but even I got the split timelines didn't come from just removing the stones, they were just necessary to stabilize the universe.

Thank you and point of fact he is god in that universe.

No, you can’t erase a branch (cause they would have shown one of those branches without a stone if that were true)
You can only erase the possibility of a no-stone future by making sure you return the stones to the exact moment they were taken from
That’s why Cap also puts Mjolnir back for that other 2013 Thor. If you only needed to put the stones back to clip a branch, then there’s no reason Cap would take Mjolnir

>but even I got the split timelines didn't come from just removing the stones, they were just necessary to stabilize the universe.
Once again that literally isnt what she fucking says and you're just speaking headcanon.

I posted the scene for fucks sake its right here:

that's good explanation, i'm less confused.

Only wondering, if it so easy to get rid of them, why people in the past was just hiding them, instead of destroying, but there is Red Skull on random planet, who's telling people to exchange souls of people they love for the soul stone.

>>No, you can’t erase a branch (cause they would have shown one of those branches without a stone if that were true)
Motherfucker look at the scene again thats literally what they explain is happening if you return a stone: >You can only erase the possibility of a no-stone future by making sure you return the stones to the exact moment they were taken from
Headcanon

That is a dumb argument.
He just turned spiderman into dust but he is still there.

Fan Fiction. Please provide citation on that.

>Cap literally clone an ungodly number of people without their consent because he couldn't deal with his fucking baggage
Jesus fuck, I cannot wait for Infinity War to be retconned.

Are you retarded or do you not get the fundamental difference between some retard human from new york and a fundamental aspect of the universe manifest into a crystal?

Its also not an "argument", thats what happens. Ancient One says a split only happens if you remove a stone from its place in time, those stones werent removed from time they were just turned into atoms in their own time. Still TECHNICALLY there, but completely unusuable.

Okay, so when 2019 Cap went to alter-50's to live with Peggy, did he go rescue 50's Cap (it would explain where this shield came from) or did he leave himself on ice so he could have Peggy to himself? If he rescued 50's Cap, did they fight over Peggy, share her, or tag team her? If 2019 Cap got freaky with 50's Cap, would that be gay or just masturbation?

Attached: Screenshot from Avengers Endgame 2019 NEW HDCAM x264 AC3-ETRG.mp4 - 3.png (720x312, 367K)

>it isn’t
The people who made the movie have explained how this works. It is.

Attached: 698ADAF5-736A-4DB7-9F15-E1EB6C2E63C1.jpg (1059x586, 198K)

>It's not a butterfly effect
>describes butterfly effect
What did they mean by this?

Dont forget if the multiple timeline shit is actually what happened, Cap also doomed up to 9 different universes to repeat the same events he went through!

Well, not 9. Two or three of them would be fucking annihilated by Dormammu and Ego, but you get the point.

>Fan Fiction.
I mean, i was wondering the same thing, cause movie ignores that, but this explanation seems good enough.

The movie says otherwise, user. Also, what this user said: they dont even know what the fuck they're talking about.

But they also inadvertently saved one 2014 timeline from Infinity War when Thanos and his whole crew travelled to 2019 to die.

Please provide some proof that is fan fiction. You can kick and scream and go "no, they're still their just in unstable form" till you are blue in the face. Till you provide some proof otherwise it is fan fiction.

How did he jumped?

Well, kind of. Ego eats them all eventually anyway beause the Guardians never kill him in that timeline.

yeah, but Guardins of the Galaxy didn't happen in that timeline, because of that and Ego destroys everything.

Not really, because Ego never finds out about Quill since they never use the Power Stone and word of their adventures never reaches his ears

user, Thanos says he reduced them to atoms, and Ancient One says time only splits if you take a stone out of its place in time.

The original stones still technically exist, the fundamental particles that made them up still exist, they're just atomized. This is stated by Thanos.

Personally, I'm going to trust Professor Hulk and The Ancient One over some dumb movie director when it comes to the greebles of cosmic metaphysical bullshit.

holy shit this is retarded

I also think its worth mentioning the Russos didnt write the movie, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely did.

TIME TRAVEL

Attached: Screenshot from Avengers Endgame 2019 NEW HDCAM x264 AC3-ETRG.mp4 - 4.png (720x312, 288K)

>universe is intact, cause Thanos was actually lying cause he didn't want to admit what he failed to destroy stones.

That's my headcanon.

Why is Voldemort mad about The Hulk?

Maybe you are not quite understanding the concept of providing proof. I know my fault. Saying something over and over isn't proof on how it works.
Go into the movie through out all of Marvel film history and show me where they state that is how it works Or get a quote from a director or writer. Otherwise it is fan fiction.
I'll believe fictional characters then the people who wrote/made the movie.

user this isnt headcanon, do you want me to post webms from the movie where Thanos says they were reduced to atoms?

The movie literally does not say otherwise, because the chances are MUCH HIGHER that your interpretation of the events of the movie are wrong.
AO presents a single timeline stream but we have no idea that that's the one that Bruce and co came from.
And when they say butterfly effect, they mean you can't change your own future by accidentally doing something small in the past. It becomes its own branch.
They literally state that Cap goes to an alternate branch (presumably after putting the stones back) and lives out his entire life and returns with a full shield despite not leaving with one.
Hence, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen unless Cap came from a different timeline that was made when he did something non-stones related

I just don't understand why Captain America would want to go live in the past of an Alternate timeline for 70 years
It wouldn't feel real and he'd have to live in a shitty era without any of the modern conveniences or social progress he'd grown accustomed to.

Yeah but I'm sure the Russos worked on the concept of Time Travel with the writers while they were making the movie.
he was basically just retiring since he felt comfortable that he had a successor. So he wanted to relax for once in his life

>reduced to atoms

Their atoms are still part of the universe. Not the same as removing them from one timeline without ever bringing them back.

I honestly cannot believe people are this retarded.

They go back in time to collect the stones to bring people back from the snappening.
During that time Thanos comes from the past into the future and dies thus never being able to Snap.
Thus Heroes never have to go back in time to stop the Snap.
>one timeline.

No, no, i'm agree with you, that's how probably writers wanted it to be.

I'm just saying it is my own headcanon, what Thanos failed to destroy them and lied about and That's why universe is safe.

I like to imagine that, after he and Peggy get all the urgent boning out of the way, Cap's sitting there, absentmindedly looking into the distance.
Then he says

>I miss the Internet.

user, are you a fucking idiot?

They are destroyed, but the fundamental particles that make them still exist, thats what we're saying, thats why it doesnt cause problems.

>>>one timeline.
Thats what the ancient one says.

lol, yes, i get it, your explanation works and probably is a canon, but mine works as well and that's why i call it my own headcanon.

Why are you so mad about it?

Logic says otherwise and I believe you misunderstood it as all timelines. Not just her timeline.

This
>Bruce says in the beginning that stepping foot in the past forces a new timeline so that you have a future to progress in.
>Multiple events in the film are only possible if putting the stones back basically resets the timeline, which we see is not possible since Steve continues to fuck around in the past for 70s years
The only piece of evidence for a single-timeline reading is the assumption that the timeline that AO shows Bruce is his own and not the branch that Bruce explained in the beginning.
That specific reading of that specific line is outweighed by
>The directors' word, which is likely backed up by the writers' word since they worked together
>Multiple paradoxes that wouldn't be possible
>Cap returning from the past with a full shield

No, he's saying HE has a headcanon. He has his own ideal scenario for how things actually were, he knows it's not what actually was in the movie

>he is still trying to push this

lol

>>Logic says otherwise
Headcanon

Except you're assuming the timeline she shows is the same timeline that the Endgamers came from.
Of which there is no proof

Apologies

>successor.
Can falcon hold a helicopter with his own hands? He's just the guy with wing suit. Leaving shield to Spider-Man would make a more sense.

Her directly referring to it as how he experiences the flow of time, and then after creating a split refers to her timeline as "new" isnt proof of what that scene is clearly telling the audience?

Well the director also confirm that as well. Thus not headcanon, if you must go that route.

The movie contradicts what they said.

No, but a Captain America successor isn't about how strong they are, it's about the quality of their character.
Cap had continually felt that both personally and morally he was out of place in the gray, vague and ambiguous political landscape of the modern age. So he chooses someone who he sees as being more capable of parsing that grayness and making the right decision, which is Falcon (i.e. the only one of Cap's BFFs who was born in this age).

No, it doesn't. What you assumed was all timelines could have just been her timeline as you have no proof that it was all timelines. Especially, since she clearly states " Our reality".

You're making a baseless assumption, user.

As are you. If you find that good enough for you for reasoning despite logic and the creator saying otherwise.
It is good enough for me.

I'm pretty sure she just meant 'you' as in 'you muggles who can't fuck around with time with magic'
>as "new"
It is new, compared to the timeline she was experiencing before (which was the branch created by the Endgamers when they go back to 2012).
If we assume Bruce is right up until he talks with The Ancient One, then 2012 NYC is a branch timeline. And then Ancient One introduces a caveat in their plan to take the stone since doing so fucks over her existence in that branch

YOU are the one making the assumption since you're foisting meaning upon a diagram with basically minimal explanation

>quality of their character.
well, his character won't help him, if he would need to hold a helicopter to save his friends.

Falcon is qualified to be a support unit, but the leader? Nah.

Her diagram only shows time splitting when a stone is removed, and it becomes one when the stone is put back. This isnt hard to comprehend.

user all ive been doing is pointing out what the movie says is happening. I'm not theorizing, im not hypothezizing, im not filling in the gaps like you people.

>it's about the quality of their character.
Steve is an interventionist cunt and a gun smuggler, a literal international criminal that kills in foreign soil and broke a bunch of criminals free from jail, a jail they were in for crimes they Actually commited.

Cap's presence in the past and his rescue of Bucky led to Hydra retrieving his younger self and turning him into that timeline's Winter Soldier instead.

After a lot of hard work, Old Cap, Peggy and Bucky were able to free Young Cap from Hydra's control and reintegrate him into society. He has since been receiving counsel from Sam (handpicked by Old Steve) and ironically fucking Sharon.

Attached: Hail Hydra.jpg (540x630, 334K)

I imagine Falcon would handle that situation differently, maybe ground the helicopter with his wings
>but the leader?
The leader ESPECIALLY doesn't need to be super strong.
The leader of an army is a general, but the general doesn't need to be as strong as the soldiers they direct.
This is true of Cap even within the Avengers: he's weaker than Iron Man and Thor and Hulk, but he still leads them

But we don't need to fill in the gaps. We are stating facts that are confirmed and backed by the creator. It is like you are trying to prove gravity goes doesn't go down despite hard evidence otherwise.

>gun smuggler
what?
>crimes they Actually commited
Breaking unjust laws isn't a bad thing

>. We are stating facts that are confirmed and backed by the creator
Which arent consistent with the movie.

>It is like you are trying to prove gravity goes doesn't go down despite hard evidence otherwise.
Well...

The real reason Steve didn’t tell Sam about his time with Peggy is that he unfroze his alternate self and freed alternate Bucky and then they all had hot, steamy foursomes together. Sam would never understand.

her diagram only shows her timeline, where second avengers appears in New York during the battle, where Loki escapes with Cube, where Cap says hail hydra and beats other cap, while telling him what Backy is alive. It's different timeline, after avengers decided to come back where for the stones.

Why are you even trying to argue with me when you clearly dont speak english very well?

>Breaking unjust laws isn't a bad thing
>sovereignty is "unjust"
Fucking idiot.

No, you are trying to use one scene which doesn't prove that it wasn't just her own timeline.
You cannot go into the past and not have it effect the future if it is one timeline. That is impossible and stated by the movie which is a fact. At this point I am done because I have facts on my side and don't need to prove and negative.

Except they are
>Nebula kills past Nebula, doesn't disappear cause it's not HER past, it's past from an alternate universe that is a copy of hers
>Thanos getting wiped doesn't cause a universal reset where Infinity War never happened, cause he's also from an alternate universe
>Cap puts back Mjolnir for Thor at the end, which wouldn't be necessary if all that mattered was putting back the stone
There are more events that support a branching-timeline theory than a single-timeline theory
including, but not limited to, the word of the directors (who likely also know the intent of the writers) and the actual events of the movie outside of a single character's vague description

>No, you are trying to use one scene which doesn't prove that it wasn't just her own timeline.
It only doesnt because you refuse to acknowledge that it does.

>>You cannot go into the past and not have it effect the future if it is one timeline. That is impossible and stated by the movie which is a fact. At this point I am done because I have facts on my side and don't need to prove and negative.
user, you're inserting headcanon again.

The movie says its one timeline, so its one timeline. Does that cause issues? Yes. but thats what the movie says is happening.

That is a logical fallacy of Ad hominem. Often used by people with weak arguments. Try again my friend.

Leader need to not go out, if somebody hits him strongly enough.

>He can dodge it!
Dodge users.

None of that matters. All thats stated to actually change time are the stones.

Im no trying to attack, im just pointing out the inherent difficulties in arguing the mechanics of something that are based half off visual cues and half off of spoken dialogue. Not understanding the language its spoken in well will cause massive problems when it comes to trying to discuss it.

>Saying something is headcanon.
>Refuses to acknowledge facts.
Maybe one day you will realize your hypocrisy.

Repeating the fact that you slept through the movie isnt going to prove you right you know.

Ive inserted no headcanon and all im doing is presenting the facts of the movie.

Cap at the end of Endgame was always there in that timeline. What we watched was an alternate timeline.

Attached: AF475D9F-3067-417A-A96A-CA634DF17104.jpg (1242x1367, 1.29M)

ok, i'm sorry for my english, what exactly you didn't understand in here?

Have a good one. You are clearly wrong and maybe one day you will realize it but it doesn't really matter.

The only thing presented in the movie that has any tangible effect on time is removing a stone from its position in time, so even if it seems illogical, the way its presented in the movie says that those are inconsequential.

if im wrong, then the movie is wrong about itself.

These retards Fucked up the timeline with ENDGAME

>movie start that YOU MUST NOT ALTER THE TIMELINE

>future Nebula KILLS past Nebula NOT CREATING A TIME PARADOX
>Past Thanos and his army is SNAPPED IN THE FUTURE, NOT SEND IN THE PAST, so that INFINITY WAR / LOKI INVASION / GOTG NEVER HAPPENED
>The timeline is changed but the future is still the same just fixed before the snap.
>Marvel "fans" will make it the most grossed movie of all time.

Hope the CAPESHIT bubble will blow down in a near future

But Thanos was able to remove himself from his timeline and enter original one, is that inconsequential too?

Guess so.

There's no paradox because there are multiple timelines. This is explained in the movie but brainlets don't understand it.

where the fuck did he get the shield

do you understand you can get endless amount of Thanoses or everything with this method without any consequences?

Ok, what about Soul Stone? Natasha killed herself, so Clint would get a stone, so Thanos of this timeline can't get the stone now by sacrificing Gamora. Do you call that inconsequential as well?

Tony's dad probably made another one, they knew where to ask for material.

DBZ time travel makes more sense sometimes than how faggots are making it out to be. In DBZ Toriyama was very clear that going back in time will not affect your current timeline. You only alter the path of another timeline.

In retrospect, splinter timelines have to make sense as any interference in your current past will alter your present of being.

Where? TILDA FUCKING EXIBIT A LINEAR TIMELINE AND BANNER TELLS THAT VARIATIONS ARE MINIMAL IF YOU REMOVE/RETAKE THE STONES WITHOUT FUCKING UP THE TIMELINE

GUESS WHAT THEY FUCKED UP BIG TIME

THIS MOVIE REHABILITATES SAMURAI JACK LAST SEASON FINALE SO THANK YOU MOVIE

DBZ is not time travel, it's MULTIDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL
"future trunks still exit after he gave goku the medicine , kick starting the cell saga, within DBZ multiverse "

how many times are we gonna have to listen to this retard and his one timeline bullshit?

>BANNER TELLS THAT VARIATIONS ARE MINIMAL IF YOU REMOVE/RETAKE THE STONES WITHOUT FUCKING UP THE TIMELINE
The variations are obviously not minimal since in one timeline, Thanos is dead 4 years before Infinity War. Returning the power stone and the soul stone wouldn't fix that timeline.

>split timelines
I thought this movie bttf time mechanic until i realized Cap didn't waited on the bench, he just teleported later on a different location and different outfit. I mean, its super soldier plus Nebula broke the "rules" of endgame time travel by bringing Thanos ship, and everyone with them, without the time travel GPS. So, why can't Cap get some liberties too for dramatic purposes?

What I understood of the movie was, if Bruce brought the stone back to their specific time where he took them, it wouldn't matter if Cap stayed longer or if they destroyed the containers, if Thanos was dusted and Gamora was MIA. The moment Cap returned to his time (old Cap), the dark timeline will be cut off, and the modified timeline would cease to exist. Just gone. There will be no new timeline, everything is reset as the events of the original timeline magically.

Makes sense? No. Then again, Pym particles, ain't gonna explain shit.

Stone was temporally displaced which split the timeline and for a brief period was an alternate stone, before being returned and becoming the original again.

>Fucking saw time travel consequences?
>Still seeing NEBULA BEING A FUCKING WALKING TIME PARADOX

This happens when you have a time paradox

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIZFxRfC_Vw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mxta6Z45w

Have a nice day marvel drone and dont forget to support every shitty low IQ movie they made

>worlds where there's one timeline
>vs
>world where a super genius explicitly states taht there are multiple timelines

>i have no understanding of anything but this scene

It's alternate realities/timelines, brah.

No you make a new timeline by removing or changing anything. Hawkeye made a new timeline when he went back the first time by taking his sons baseball glove with him so his son didn't die playing catch like Clint experienced

She says "your reality" "mine" & "My new one"
It's clearly more than one timeline.

That was Banner Plan
>Steal the Stone in the past
>UNDO the snapp
>Retake the Stone in the past

But past Nebula fucked up their Plan and then the plot holes ,THAT I SHOW , came and ruined the finale

So from what I'm getting from all this is that there's some autist who's so upset that the Russos invalidated that MS Paint chart he painstakingly put together that he spends every day refuting the explanation that the film itself, its screenwriters, and its directors have given in favor of his own?

This whole discussion is dumb because, by the end of the film, you can basically say it's both a single and multiple timelines
>going to the past basically creates a temporary copy of the universe for the future-goers to go through so that they can have a timeline to interact with that doesnt immediately fuck themselves up
>But since you can't change your past, when future-goers leave that timeline, that timeline ceases to exist and everything goes back to normal
>Removing the stones makes it so those alternate timelines persist even when the future-goers leave
>Hence why all the time paradoxes can happen (multiple branches since the stones are displaced)
>and then everything goes back to normal when they put the stones back and all the future-goers have left
So it's basically both.
It's branching timelines until we stop looking at it UNLESS a stone was removed, in which the branch continues to exist.
So you can treat it like multiple timelines I guess since everything sort of ctrl+z when the stone is there and there's no one in the future present

So then maybe it's more likely that it's multiple timelines?
Especially since we have that Loki TV show that will likely be about his shenanigans after stealing the tesseract?

No. The timeline splits when the time travellers arrive.

But if the time travellers remove an infinity stone, then the split that results leads to guaranteed destruction if they can't return it.

The sole reason the Ancient One accepted was because the knowledge Strange set this whole thing up meant it had to happen.

Because they still exist, as atoms.

It took the infinity stones to remove them from the equation.

>cap went into space and gave the stone back to red skull so he could exchange it again later

you're just crazy at this point.

What?

user thats the scene that tells you how it works.

He didn't have to give it back to redskull.
It just has to be somewhere in the universe at the moment it was taken away.
I can see Cap just dropping the stone in the first place he lands and then leaves

what else do you think "returning stone" means?

>It's branching timelines until we stop looking at it UNLESS a stone was removed, in which the branch continues to exist.

Thats exactly what im saying. Schrodingers time travel.

What the fuck did you mean by that statement you retard.
>cap went into space and gave the stone back to red skull so he could exchange it again later
This makes no sense. What do you mean exchange it again later?

No matter how many times you repeat it, he's too stupid to get it. Valiant effort though

>first place he lands and then leaves
in that case, it doesn't make him original stone which was used by thanos for the snap.

exchange it with Thanos, you fucking imbecile

It just a way to "ressurect " Loki and Gamora for future film/serie.
Mainwhile MCU says goodbye to RDJ and Johansson because they can't afford them.

Stop this autism bro, the directors have literally gone out of their way to spoonfeed you what happened and you keep putting your fingers in your ears and shoving your head in the sand.

Basically
It's, for all intents and purposes, multi-timeline with the necessity for the stones to be in place in every timeline no matter what

That's not necessary, because they took it from 2014A which no longer has a Thanos.

that makes it different timeline.

>you have a pen
>you go to pee
>your future Self takes the pen and use it in the future
>your future Self place the pen in the past
BEFORE you notice something
>CREATES A MULTIVERSE WITH PARADOXES AND SHIT

God damn this Cape shit makes Return to the future High IQ MOVIE

BTW don't name drop Based Shrodinger into this shit.

Okay, whats the problem here.

Why are you yelling at me, im agreeing with you, you idiot.

Thanos used the infinity gauntlet to destroy the stones, and it almost killed him.

You can't get rid of them via conventional means.

It's slightly worse, people are misinterpreting what the Russo's said. The quote, which is here: says
>Every decision you made in the past could POTENTIALLY create a new timeline.
It only forks if you change something. The second line of the quote says that Ancient One and Hulk were right. Returning the stone to the moment it was removed means nothing in the future of that alternate reality is changed. The people saying that there's inherently an alternate reality created where the stone wasn't returned are making that up. The alternate realities created at the time of arrival of the three groups of Avengers (four since Tony and Steve went backward again to the 70's) still exist but their futures are unaffected by the events of the film.

Except for the one where Steve stays with Peggy, that one kinda raises some weird questions.

Yes, that's why I typed 2014A instead of just 2014. It's an alternate timeline in which Black Widow was sacrificed on Vormir and Thanos disappeared.

>NOT KILL PAST NEBULA
>SEND THANOS AND HIS ARMY BACK TO THE PAST WITHOUT THE MEMORY OF THE TIME TRAVEL
>MCU PAST MOVIES ARE STILL CANON
>FIXED THE MOVIE

Now go suck Fainge and Russo's dick LOW IQ LOWLIFE

I mean. I don't think he knows where Capsicle is, so that aspect would probably remain until they hit the right glacier exploring.

As for sharing, they totally would.

The watch. That thing returns you to your original timeline.

You're so fucking stupid, holy shit.

>ms paint time loop autist is still at it

Sorry brother, pissed off when somebody uses time travel in a movie without insulting normal IQ people.

What about Vision and Scarlet Witch? >It's an alternate timeline
i was talking with person who thought there is only one timeline.
he would go out from the machine, if he used the watch and at the time Hulk expected him to come out.

Wrong, the movie says that you CANNOT alter your own timeline. You cannot kill baby Thanos and have him never snap his fingers in your past. You cannot remove the stones from the past, and prevent Thanos from ever getting them. Which means that if you kill Nebula from 2014, there's no paradox, it just creates a timeline where Nebula died in 2014. This mean that all established canon still happened, and Nebula in 2023 is still alive, but there's a "branch reality" where Nebula died.

Ego only finds Quill because they used the stone against Ronan, who learned what the orb was talking to Thanos halfway through the movie.

With Thanos gone, Ronan doesn't get the stone, and Ego never finds Peter.

Do you think they called it timelines and not dimensions, only cause they could visit only places in their past and not crazy places, like white and black world or pig world from Into the Spiderverse?

>Ego never finds Peter.
Ego seems to be a resourceful asshole.

Would be a fun What If.

Is anyone going to mention that Thanos, when looking at Nebulas memories, actually corrects Gamora when she says its two nebulas by saying "No, its the same Nebula at two different times"?

Anyone?

>Hope the CAPESHIT bubble will blow down in a near future
Boxofficemojo lists two untitled Fox/Marvel movies for 2021, three untitled Marvel movies for 2021, and three untitled Marvel movies for 2022.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-23 10-35-29.png (1366x768, 478K)

2014 Thanos and Nebula have 2023's Nebula time watch. That's how they get to the prime timeline.

Yes, pretty much.

No. There is also Banner talking to Rhodey and Scott.

And everything else that happens.

MCU time travel happens in multiple timelines/realities.

user one is a scene where they hypothesize how it works, the other is a magic wizard telling him how it works.

Not 100% true. Time Travel only works that way when using a time machine. Chronoa can alter the timeline as she sees fit since time travel CAN destroy existence when done wrong.

Scarlet Witch used the powers the Mind Stone gave her to disintegrate the Mind Stone.

And yeah, Old Steve SHOULD'VE come out of the platform wearing the time suit.

But that reveal is not as dramatic, so instead Cap returned off screen and waited at the bench.

i don't think Thanos is a scientist.

Also, later he release Nebula telling her to proof she isn't another Nebula. And she does.

>so instead Cap returned off screen and waited at the bench.
how?

>Scarlet Witch used the powers the Mind Stone gave her to disintegrate the Mind Stone.
Yes, did it hurt her?

He is though. He's smart as fuck. In the comics he's one of the smartest men on Titan and known for his experiments and advancements. In the movies we know he is obsessed with tech and constantly wanting to "improve" his daughters (and presumably any species/creature he has in his armies). We even see the micro-surgery tools that Maw uses to torture Strange.

oh, ok, he's just dumb when he thinks what killing half of population is a solution to anything.

Anyway, he was wrong about Nebula's.

Watch any show or movie or doc about sociopaths, user. Being intelligent =/= having moral foresight. He has a "vision" and is obsessed with killin'. He'd be copping out of his own vision if he didn't at least give it the ol college try.

Attached: big game.png (1080x785, 1.27M)

To be fair it is really stupid.

It really isn't. The DBZ fanbase is filled to the brim with retards.

At least Sliders made it more understandable
>never got the jump to make it back to their original universe

Question 2: Why does Stark specifically tell Hulk not to change anything from the past 5 years when he puts the glove on?

I feel like a lot of confused people never experienced the madness that was LOST Season 5. Even though they ended up going with "whatever happened, happened", alternate timeline theories was brought up and I actually felt better educated about quantum physics thanks to Daniel Faraday.

Attached: 1369362271149.png (510x882, 570K)

Same thing as butterfly affect repercussions? Was probably scared it could alter their path to victory? I dunno.

No the time travel plot line is just stupid and bad. They also introduce the worst plot device in the entire series in that arc.

Didn't they make it back 2 or 3 times? First was like at the end of the first season, but they left because the gate got oiled, I think second might've been when they learned those evil slider aliens conquered their universe, and third was at the end when Crying Man (blanking on his name) went with some virus to try and eliminate them?

cause those changes could mess with existence of Morgan?

Yes i know, but why does he have to specifically tell banner not to mess with the previous 5 years if changing time just splits it?

no, it wasn't about changing time, it was about changing the reality

Attached: giphy.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

this It wouldn't be changing an event in a certain time. Was probably also afraid any more "wishes" would just absolutely kill Banner.

>dont change the past 5 years
>ACKSHUALLY THIS MEANS--

Nigga are you fucking serious?

Here's what I think happened, on rewatch. The point at which Thanos' events diverged was right when he was about to send Gamora and Nebula to assist Ronan. Thanos said that Ronan had located the stone, but not that he had dispatched Korath to get it. I believe the implication is that Thanos in this version never gave Ronan the go-ahead to send Korath to Morag, he was preoccupied with what was going on with Nebula. Quill probably gets the stone from the temple, after being confused about why he was knocked out. Since Quill doesn't know about Ronan, he sells the orb to the Broker without a hitch, and gets a ton of money to start his new life, at which time Rocket and Groot probably find him. Not clear what would happen after that, because it's difficult to predict the exact way Gamora affected the three-way-fight.

because IT WASN'T BANNER GOING BACK IN TIME IT WAS BANNER USING STONES INCLUDING A REALITY STONE THAT HE COULD USE TO MAKE 5,000 CLUB SANDWICHES THAT DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY EXIST APPEAR IN THE LAB IF HE WANTED TO YOU FUCKIN NERD

>not 5,000 tacos

Poor form.

>Quill probably gets the stone from the temple, after being confused about why he was knocked out
Are saying Cap went to the Morag just in time to put stone back?

I started to type out a theory then got pissed when I realized GotG doesn't happen in this timeline :(

Because Banner is using the Infinity Gauntlet, not Quantum realm time travel, and it can literally rewrite reality. If Banner so wished it, he could use the Reality and Time Stones to rewrite the events of the past 5 years, but that would risk messing up Tony's family, and then the timeline would be really fucky.

fuck, i goofed.

What else would "put the stones back exactly where you got them" mean? Banner's stated intention is that "chronologically, they never left".

Wonder how they'll return back Aether, just fucking inject it back into Jane?

Yep, LOL.

Banner told that to Ancient One, nice lady he doesn't know, who seems to be a responsible owner.

They can't give it to Red Skull.

They can't put Reality stone back into Natalie Portman.

I don't see how Cap would be able to visit Morag without space ship.

I doubt they would return stones to Hydra.

Sorry nigger the directors said so and Marvel canon dictates that the writer is literally TOAA and therefore knows more than any character.

Where was The Other from Avengers and GOTG1?

He was alive during most of GOTG1 and should have teleported with the rest of Thanos' dudes.

>They can't give it to Red Skull.
Why not? He's the keeper of the stone, selected by the Space and Soul stones. He can't even possess the stone, cause he's a weird cosmic wraith, he can probably put it back where it is so that future seekers can get it.

I wondered that one rewatch. Maybe he's not that tough and he stayed on the ship, and Carol blew him up.

>some ancient magical power is running through your body
>a goddamn raccoon manages to take it out from your body and runs away
>fucking Captain America injects it back to you

Attached: 56.jpg (370x240, 17K)

Think I actually saw him at one point, or maybe I'm mistaking him with Corvus Glaive

I don't know how Cap will find his planet? I don't know if Red Skull even takes stones back? It's not like he was flying around the place after Thanos or Clint did their sacrifices.

He wanted to ensure Morgan still existed

Because if he resets the five years, Morgan would cease to exist.

It's not rocket science

A wizard did it.

Yes. The whole plan is about returning thr stones around the time they removed them.

The Skull can't use the stone, so it doesn't matter.

They just inject aether juice back up Jane's ass. She's gonna be sore for a while but that's it.

The guardians can provide a miniaturized ship to reach Morag.

And the tesseract needs to return to Shield/Hydra or the Avengers don't happen in that timeline.

Did they say that? I only remember Hulk said changing your past doesn't change the future because it'd create another timeline.

Guardians of the Galaxy is a fun one because the exact sequence of events that happened are what leads to the team. You watch the Avengers, and the Avengers as a team at least seems like an inevitability, because Fury wants his "response team" which is really just a way for him to resurrect the Avengers Initiative without council approval. But the Guardians truly are a group of misfits and outcasts who collided with each other because of the events of the movie, and stayed with each other to try to do good for once, and form a new family together. It feels a little like an RPG session in that way. It stands to reason that if you pull one thread, the whole sequence falls apart.

>The Skull can't use the stone,
Can he take it back? Is he still around after he gave away the stone?

>They just inject aether juice back up Jane's ass. She's gonna be sore for a while but that's it.
Even dark elves would be very confused about that.

>The guardians can provide a miniaturized ship to reach Morag.

Don't they use that ship themselves?

Wizards did that is much better explanation. Cap just gave all the stones to the Ancient One and she put them back. That or Cap needs to keep mini spaceship for 45 years.

>And the tesseract needs to return to Shield/Hydra or the Avengers don't happen in that timeline.
not a bad thing.

Why do people act like there's some definitive explanation for time travel and how it works (and that there are "wrong" ways of doing it) when it's all just theoretical bullshit that has never once happened in real life and probably never will?

Attached: 14356789765678.jpg (322x407, 12K)

Yes im aware.

then why do you ask?

I was making a point.

1 is higher than zero
Is not the same thing as
1 is the only number higher than zero

headcanon

what point?

mfw we will have to wait for the tv series and other movies to explain this timeline fuckery

Attached: 1555471982337.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Post yfw it just works

Attached: 1499874893361.jpg (495x391, 28K)

So removing any stone creates an alternate timeline?

It creates a darker timeline

no, removing stone kills timeline.

you create alternate timeline just by travelling there.

Pretty sure the darkness she's referring to is Dormammu, which Strange needed the time stone to defeat. Without it, they'd have been fucked.

Based post.

Bluepilled.

All because they had their heads too far up their backs about how cool it was to really think it out.

this and the second Lego Movie

You're all saying the exact same thing.

What is being contradicted?

God damn you're a fucking idiot.

>being this obsessed
One timeline user needs to hang himself.

>being this angry when you're told you're wrong.

Yikes!

No. Just that removing the infinity stone from another timeline dooms that timeline to "darkness". Cap has to return said stone to the alternate timeline but it still exists.

No one is angry with you.
They pity you at the fact you made new thread everyday to tell people how wrong you are.
Classic Dunning-Kruger

>>being this angry when you're told you're wrong.
The directors told you you're wrong and yet you keep spamming threads forcing your shitty time loop theory.

So does destroying a stone create an alternate timeline?

I think you have it backwards.

It isnt a time loop.

I like the idea of Cap bugging Howard about making the internet daily

Russos already confirmed many realities

I'm butthurt about it because overall it's a bad movie. Act 1 was awesome, but after that, it's mostly cringe.

This scene and the way it was written did nothing but confuse people because she describes the stones as creating the flow of time and makes it sound as though the only thing causing the timeline to split is the absence of the stone, not any of the actions taken. And that's literally the ONLY time that is mentioned and the rest of the film they go around creating multiple other timelines just by fucking up. And to make it even more confusing they never acknowledge this is ever happening, in fact this is the ONLY scene, ever, in the entire of Endgame where a timeline split or a new timeline is ever brought up.

This ends up creating scenarios where they let Loki escape with the space stone and completely change that timeline and create a new reality and Tony and Scott just brush it off and consider creating an entire new universe so minor an event that they don't even MENTION it, to cap or to anyone else. Let alone make the slightest effort to repair it.

no, look here fuck off, imbecile

Gamora and Vision too

Directors say otherwise retard.

based retard

time cant change yet Stark doesn't want timeline to change?

Not only that, they show hawkeye barely meeting his family because his family never met future Hawkeye. Further striving the false point that there is only one timeline. Russos super fucked up with their explanations and are hacks.

Explain the mother fucking tournament of power and goku black arcs you worthless weeb. They don't work in conjunction with the rules established by toriyamas bullshit.

MULTIVERSE is Canon in DBZ

>Main Timeline goku died of illness
>Cyborgs wreck avock
>Future Tranks /Goku black exist
>TimeSpace travel

>Goku is healed by Future Trunks
>C12/C13/C14/C15 are created in this new time Line
>Cell saga kick starts
>Cell dies
>Future Trunks RETURNS in his Time Line to kill his cyborgs/ cell
>Kami's are introduced in Super

Super helped fixing Toriyama cluster fuck in DBZ

I'd go back in time before the stones were created and tell Galan about how Captain Marvel is so powerful that he better find a way to kill himself before he gets put into a movie and gets shit on by a human from planet earth. This will also save the universe a lot of pain and suffering. I don't want to see Galactus be a jobber like Thanos was in Endgame. I hate Endgame. I hate all of you too.

>consulted actual literal physicists to make sure the internal logic of their time travel held up
>"Hurr durr they only wanted to act cool"
Seek help.

either he lied to Peggy about where he came from
or Peggy was ok with letting her reality's Cap in the ice

It's like everyone forgot this entire scene. Endgame has probably the best time travel mechanics in film