MCU vs DCEU

Now that the dust has settled,
how will the DCEU become as epic as the MCU?
is there still a chance for the DCEU to succeed?
Are Aquaman and Shazam a signal they are turning the tables? If not, what should they need to do/fix?

Attached: marvel-dc-600x338.jpg (600x338, 20K)

Unfortunately Shazam did pretty good given its budge but not Superhero movie good, maybe Joker will be well but there’s certain controversy, and honestly I don’t see DCEU as becoming ever as big as the MCU. But you guys got good tv shows, so stick with that I guess.

But the Joker isn't a part of the DCEU

Getting an actual point in before this goes to shit

MCU has a tried and true formula and they're gonna stick to it. You know going it that you're seeing episode whatever in Phase whatever and they have turned that into billions.

What DC needs to do is what they've been doing and stick to making standalone movies that just happen to take place in a larger world. We don't need to see Henry Cavill to know that this is a world with Superman, for instance.

>Company war in 3...2....1

Hmm oh right, I was thinking more hype for DC movies in general. Honestly they should just stick to stand alone stuff, differentiate themselves from Marvel, do their own style.

Oh my mistake.

My bad desu, should have been clearer

>Post credits scene
>Kek cultists walk to a massive throne room
>Tendies and empy milk jugs litter the steps
>On the throne sit two hooded figures obscured by the shadows.
>"Sires" says one cultist "The League have defeated your enemies on Apokolips for you"
>One figure lowers his hood
>We see his green, smug visage
>"Feels good man" he says
>The other figure puts his chalk-white hand on the other's shoulder
>"I know that feel bro" he says.

Attached: pepeandwojakconquerthedcu.png (971x5803, 3.98M)

>but there’s certain controversy
which controversy are you talking about? i don't check social media at all these days

>Force actors to portray the same characters for years to create nostalgia
>Over the top action scenes
>Plenty of jokes to keep people invested in the movie

I can't believe WB haven't discovered the key to make billions. The money would print itself.

Lot of people saying 2019 Joker glorifies angry white men and incels and gamers. Honestly I’m not gonna see it cause I don’t wanna get shot by some guy in theaters

we have to wait and see

But Aquaman made a billion dollars. So anything is possible

this
Marvel tried their own formula and they got lucky it worked.
DC tried the same but failed hard because of several reasons, the most important being them having no north.

>is there still a chance for the DCEU to succeed?
The MCU is dead, so yes.

You guys always say that, first BP, then CM, now Endgame, FFH is gonna so good, BP and DS sequels will, GOTG3 will, just let go

jesus, those faggots will never shut the hell up unless the joker is latino or black.
it wasn't just that.
Part of the reason they succeed was because they were leaving you hints of what was going to come in the following movies, creating expectation of the fans and public in general and just, feeding the hype.
I both love and hate Marvel and DC (hating lately the marvel comics)

>how will the DCEU become as epic as the MCU?
They have a chance to introduce secondary/unknown superheroes to the normalfags and create something from there
as long as they don't fuck it up,its fine.
>Are Aquaman and Shazam a signal they are turning the tables? If not, what should they need to do/fix?
for now it seems they are in the right direction.

by becoming part of the empire
Tony... there is no other way

Attached: the-disney-empire_o_727691.jpg (543x780, 69K)

Yes, start by doing something like Flashpoint Paradox to reboot the universe without needing to recast Wonder Woman or Aquaman for example, and then start doing it right i.e. don't try to catch up to Marvel, don't try to do big teamups without making solo movies first and most importantly have it be written by people who actually care about comics and aren't total hacks instead of Zack Snyder

I wont

As much as the MCU? No

>Are Aquaman and Shazam a signal they are turning the tables?
Yes, from complete shit to ok

>If not, what should they need to do/fix?
Start all over again, the foundations are not solid enough, you can't build something as iconic as the MCU if you started it with MoS or BvS

>Clark... there is no other way
Ftfy

Shazam was actually pretty dang good

Based and Pepepilled

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Real shame

Yeah....

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)