youtube.com/watch?v=znaTTLwhA80
youtube.com/watch?v=oeRtqU4PqoI
youtube.com/watch?v=hx_FmjHx_Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=dEghpF8uUqo
youtube.com/watch?v=q8gwqNO3bfU
youtube.com/watch?v=24SmH8raJfU
youtube.com/watch?v=et0rAzG92F4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUPER-ROBOT-MONKEY-TEAM-HYPER-FORCE-GO-IF-YOU-NEED-A-HERO-THAT'S-THE-NAME-YOU-SHOULD-KNOW!

He was just a sociopath who wanted to fuck psychologically with the rest of the monkeys.

Rage and mental illness at once.

Did he succeed?

What the fuck was the writers' problem with Mandarin?
> tells the Skeleton King he's his own man and doesn't want his help
> loses to the Hyper Force
> seeks out the Skeleton King's help and becomes a cuck
> gets turned into a giant roided freak by him
> he doesn't even fight anymore, he's now just some mad scientist type character
> after failing again Skeleton King just replaces him with a clone, who's like him before his mutation

Attached: mandarin.jpg (2048x1145, 381K)

Best boy.

Did anyone else know he was voiced by Corey Feldman?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkl41fjaAp1reto4t_540[1].png (302x295, 94K)

Not him but... maybe

Nope.

The second Mandarin was a clone? I thought the muscular one was the copy.

SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM HYPERFORCE GO
FIGHTING ANY EVIL THEY ARE SHUGGAZOOM'S HOPE

Nah that was the original Mandarin, who got roided by the Skeleton King

youtube.com/watch?v=znaTTLwhA80

youtube.com/watch?v=oeRtqU4PqoI

Mandarin was neat

Attached: Monky.jpg (647x3446, 871K)

When I was younger, the title of this show to me sounded like a South Park-esque pisstake of anime, rather than an actual show title

>We'll never find out what the deal about SK's stalker shrine to Chiro was about

WHY THE FUCK DID JETIX HAVE SO MANY GOOD SHOWS
WHY THE FUCK DID JETIX HAVE TO DIE
WHY BROS WHY
ITS NOT
FUCKING
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR

he was his father

I can only pray that this show is on Disney's streaming service

So, this shit ended or it got fucked in the ass like a lot of other shows with plot
last thing I remember was hiro becoming a man-monkey, the black one dying and the skull king morphing with a giant eldrtich worm

I was honestly very disappointed with him because he was nothing like a Green Ranger/Doppelganger/Chase Young.

He was just another villain who didn't even have the weapons, arsenal, abilities of Chiro and the monkeys.

What was up with Otto(the green one).
He was seriously the weakest character in the show
>Let's give everyone defining personalities and great voice actors.... oh except for the green one, he's just an autistic mechanic, he's the dumb one and has a dumb voice.

Nothing. He was the most insteresting monkey so far. Just look at his body armor and the weapons very different to others one because he use gauntlets to use them

Attached: the_monkey_who_turned_bad_by_thatshadowcunt_dcoryjb-pre.jpg (1192x670, 97K)

Cliffhanger

It got a s season, but it ends in a cliffhanger.

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

Kinda.

I did, but never really thought much about it. Slightly amusing in hindsight after Angelic 2 da Core hit.

Does Disney care about their non property?

They care about buying other properties and making it theirs

And do nothing else with them like Biker Mice From Mars.

youtube.com/watch?v=hx_FmjHx_Vc

youtube.com/watch?v=dEghpF8uUqo

Mandarin was the only "natural" monkey created by the alchemist, the others where cyborgs from the beginning.

do i remember correctly that this show was really fucking dark?
also i never saw the ending because there wasn't any in my country

Attached: worry.jpg (192x245, 10K)

>do i remember correctly that this show was really fucking dark?
It was at times, yes.
> also i never saw the ending because there wasn't any in my country
The Skeleton king is revived and they ended it in a "and the battle continues" kind of way.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8gwqNO3bfU

Why was Nova in love with the red one? Wheren’t they all siblings?

Massive cliffhanger

>tfw the creator of Get Ed died before the series was finished.

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 18K)

well, I expected that.
Say what you want about the new cartoons but at least they are giving them an ending now.
I fucking hated that shit from my childhood were I would get invested on a plot-cartoon and suddenly the shit was over without an ending

>Wheren’t they all siblings?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=24SmH8raJfU

>Dude space worm and the ancient ones!

It was a good show.

Attached: DarkOneWorm.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Shit was, and still is, the most blatantly Lovecraftian children's cartoon ever aired.

It got to some really grim places. The villain used to be a benevolent wizard-scientist that got dragged into an eldritch dimension that slowly corrupted him and then he summoned one of them into this dimension.
The show is one of the few that actually used its anime inspiration and drew out an atmosphere similar to some of Tezuka works. There isn't status quo at all, but it's still largely episodic, it's pretty great in execution, and I feel like current showrunners could learn some stuff from it.

>spoiler
Actually, the Alchemist wasn't drawn in by them. He was touched by the Dark Ones when Mandarin fucked up the controls for his gateway to the Netherworld.

Kids show, you know.

Attached: srmthfg_nightmare_fuel1.jpg (350x233, 18K)

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 11K)

For some reason I remembered that he got dragged in. I should re-watch it, it's probably circulating in YT.

>He built the monkeys because he was slowly turning evil, there was nothing he could do about it, and he hoped they'd be able to kill him one day.
That was pretty heavy to kid-me when I realized what was going on.

I was always really disturbed by those weird zombies they found when they were stuck on the Skeleton King worm. Something about it just seemed super sad; these random space explorers we never got to know had the misfortune of running into the creature and were withered away into mindless husks, and this is without thinking about the actually fucking dead alien astronauts that were inside of the worm's body. That was not nice.

Attached: Dead astronaut.png (1920x1090, 2.5M)

Nobody deserves to die like this.

Attached: Dead astronaut2.png (1920x1090, 1.91M)

One of the monkey servants Sakko failed Skeleton King had his eye forcibly removed as he was dragged off to be punished.

This shit was my fucking jam when it was on Disney XD
Fuck I gotta watch it again. Is it as good as I remember, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1524141249262.png (400x474, 271K)

Nova developed an explosive and dangerous wrath because of him

The hand laser sounds like a fucking lightsaber

The animation is Marathon-tier with tons of cheap zoom-ins and cut aways. Very similar to Sonic X.

Otherwise the writing is good(not amazing Batman/Superman tier) but Marvel Spiderman/Fantastic Four tier and also 2005 Teen Titans tier.
The music can get generic at times, but otherwise it's good.

The show is nothing but nightmare fuel and it feels like a crossover between Power Rangers, Star Wars and Lovecraft.

Judging by the many inspirations this show took from, I wouldn't be surprised if in the original script they pulled that "I am your father shtick" with Chiro too, not just the monkeys.

This is one of those shows which didn't start with a "premiere" episode, but beyond the opening credits it also never bothered with a backstory episode where Chiro discovers the power rangers.
Which is unfortunate, those episodes are always the most socially active, emotional and well paced, when the characters are just meeting each other for the first time.

This cartoon took itself so fucking seriously. This is what put me off it.

>discovers the power rangers.
>Not the primate rangers

>I wouldn't be surprised if in the original script they pulled that "I am your father shtick" with Chiro too
I mean, they got Hamil to voice the Skeleton King
It was pretty much a guarantee someone wanted to have a giggle and make them related

youtube.com/watch?v=et0rAzG92F4