*snaps upskirt shot*

*snaps upskirt shot*
>"You better not post that!"
>"aaaaand POST!

How did they get away with this?

Attached: 1526182911717.png (1375x1019, 915K)

Smart phones Simpsons

Attached: 1466566461809.gif (486x750, 1.04M)

How come Bart is taking a picture from the perspective of us instead of his camera?

Because its a two second gag that doesn't call for a complete redraw of the scene from a slightly different angle.

>Upskirt Lisa shot.
>Doesn't show anything at all unlike Bart who has been naked countless times.
Jeez.

Attached: ca5e0eb186e15942cdc20a814687ffb56f547fbcf02dea065166d1a19f62a319.jpg (571x444, 94K)

Would seeing Lisa's naked body pressed against some glass make you feel better?

You know the rules. Male nudity is funny and female nudity is sexual. Shotacons have it good while lolicons get the short end of the stick.

When The Simpsons began they were a lower-middle class family who had to worry about having enough money to buy Christmas presents, buy school supplies, or care for their pets.

Now the 10-year-old has a smart phone.

You can buy an android phone dirt cheap these days.

Let's be honest, dicks are inherently funnier than vaginas. They're floppy and dangle around, while vaginas are just kinda there. Dicks are just more dynamic. It's the same reason boobs are also funny.

I don't think there's any dick flopping in western cartoons, user

I just find really odd that after all these decades Lisa is the only member of the family to never show her butt at least once.

Attached: 723556.jpg (564x790, 89K)

Some netflix cartoons have them because it's a subscription service not regulated by advertisers or the FCC or any government agency.

Are we ever getting that goon movie?

I hope the sperg who can't stand naked males in cartoons and flood these threads with naked males in cartoons won't show up.

Attached: 1550627872759.jpg (481x450, 115K)

People like you are the reason manga and anime are more popular than western comics and cartoons nowadays.

Yet we have seen Lisa Loud's chest, but I guess because she is bald it is ok?

Attached: 6b083b74e9380d11a45f318217f328b6be18b340r1-249-248_00.gif (249x248, 289K)

I noticed the Loud House doesn't do female nudity since they fired Savino.

Aww man
I just started watching too

Reminder that one screenshot of lynn and lincoln in the bath together is a post delete offense for some unknown reason despite being a screenshot from a cartoon.

Hording a collection of shotacon to post in protest lack of lolicon is pretty gay despite your intentions.

You know the western way of thinking

Come back to me after the second Simpsons movie

Attached: 191982-131-D3194343.jpg (900x675, 44K)

Nah it's just Anglos who think that way.

is there anything we can do to enforce shota/loli equality? Can we sign a petition for the Simpsons to make a nude lisa episode? I can see it already, Lisa being the liberal constantly needing ways to be unique, daring and quirky, joins a nudist club without her family knowing. One day, the nudist group has a protest day at the beach where they demand the people of Springfield stop being ashamed of nudity. Some members of the public are shocked/offended. Bart and Milhouse are hanging out together and end up visiting that same beach. They both notice the nudists and Bart decide to prank them somehow, (I dunno maybe throwing something cold at them), and so they get closer, Bart jumps out of cover, and exclaims something, about to unleash his prank, when he notices Lisa. Both siblings are shocked to see eachother. Lisa suddenly feels exposed and vulnerable, losing her bravery. Milhouse is so excited he faints.
Nudist: "You know this dude?"
Lisa: "Y-yes it's just my brother..."
Nudist: "Sweet! Another group member for our cause! Wanna join us little dude?"
Bart notices Lisa's embarrassment "Why of course! I always say the human body is a beautiful thing!"
Lisa: "...wait, I'm not comfortable with this!"
Nudist: "But you told us you'd support us! Don't tell me you're one of those conformists after all..."
Lisa: "No, of course not!"

Bart strips and joins the group. Lisa feels pressured to continue even though she and her brother being naked together makes her feel tense and embarrassed. Lisa is blushing and trying to avoid looking at Bart. Bart enjoys the situation he's put his sister in but soon finds himself getting too interested in Lisa's body. Bart finds himself staring hypnotised by Lisa. A nudist notices his penis is erect and is staring at Lisa's body.
Nudist: "HEY! Not cool bro. We don't tolerate perverts in our group! You're banned!"
The group starts jeering at Bart and insulting him, Lisa steps in to defend him, but the group ends up expelling her too. Both siblings walk home together naked feeling embarrassed. Bart apologizes for embarrassing her and getting her kicked out of her group. Lisa consoles him and apologizes back for doing something so silly. Lisa shyly asks if Bart really likes her body, and he reluctantly says yes. Lisa kisses him on the cheek and holds his hand as they walk back together. The End

This is true.

>selfies in popular media

Attached: 1544725248588.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

the moderation of Yea Forums is done by tumblr rejects and trannies, of course they're going to be hyper sensitive about everything. It's partly why this board is so disappointing.

user what the hell?

Why does Lisa, a militant feminist, wear such a short dress?

Attached: file.jpg (480x360, 63K)

I'm sorry I got a little carried away