American dad

Why is no one talking about this episode? Surely there’s an uncensored version out there?

Attached: F3D3FF24-9D73-4EC7-913F-568258C5166B.png (1334x750, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKROFmUprg
movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=264741
youtube.com/watch?v=60HlvvG_XjM
youtube.com/watch?v=yE8ROHu03Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkPN_zgqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=nlsO6r0sfr8
youtu.be/1-kZa9uBQz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: F5F6AAF0-A0C4-4AF6-8143-E0C63ECEF6DB.png (1334x750, 1.48M)

Attached: 127BE6F6-C6AC-4113-9051-290173A75561.jpg (1334x750, 187K)

Attached: 217C2231-18D6-4367-A9CF-BC55295D6936.png (1334x750, 1.14M)

Attached: E1A3A918-B28E-43F5-94AA-F94673ED3A77.png (1334x750, 1.48M)

Attached: AA108FB6-4D51-4063-BA7C-85CF95B5EE76.png (1334x750, 1.08M)

Attached: 7B53266E-B9C6-419E-B2AA-6FE0790E6B3E.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

Attached: F9469910-3A2D-4711-B396-1EE993DB99FE.png (1334x750, 1.28M)

Attached: C0650B60-3047-416C-BD38-68C54AF04F77.png (1334x750, 1.14M)

Are those men having sex with each other between Stan and Steve??

No fucking thanks. >:-|

>Trying to place arbitrary restrictions on orgies

Attached: 141818809200.png (800x950, 175K)

Just like those creepy pageant videos I see on Google. Was Seth doing research for this episode?

Wut episode

The newest one m8.

Attached: American_Dad Nudist_Resort_05.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

Or wait for the Blu-Ray.

Attached: American_Dad Nudist_Resort_04.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Attached: this is you.gif (450x253, 3.59M)

lol

Attached: 1556729562966.png (262x438, 71K)

How come the buttcrack at is censored but the one at isn't?

If the amazon rip isn't uncensored then nothing will be.

Anyone else fap to Francine?

>Francine finally got a full ass shot

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Fap to Hayley more but yes

I would love to sit in Francine's lap while she jerks me off.

Steve going bananas at the end was probably the best laugh I've had from the show in years.

Any pics of Francine's panties?

kek

Francine is best Yea Forums MILF!

Not as long as she's shackled by Seth's ugly ass bug-eyed paper flat art style.

But she still looks sexy even with that art style.

Jeff and Hayley baby when?

Attached: American_Dad Nudist_Resort_03.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Nothing is better than canon bare asses. NOTHING:

Attached: 18.jpg (320x240, 23K)

Kinda cool theyre saying that everything has been going on for the past few months

That's hilariously too lewd and could have a ton of other contexts.
MOAR

Are nudists retarded?

there is no uncensored because the censor is part of the joke

>current year
>nude parts still needs to be censored
why are americans so prude?

I think they're only allowed to show a certain amount of uncensored backsides per episode according to fcc rules or something. Idk, I remember them talking about that during a panel the year they moved to tbs and saying that they actually had more freedom to show uncensored buttcracks now

They definitely had a foursome in there

Attached: 15.jpg (1455x1023, 243K)

Coz yo have kids looking at this show
And Male retards faping to Francine, hell no

The first one is hairy.

Go back to your mosque Frenchie

>a few months but what seems like years ago
>starts telling the b story and steve interrupts him saying he doesn't even think they were aware of those events

Attached: Hitler Okay.jpg (474x474, 87K)

Quick question, how fat do you have to be to naturally cover your penis with a stomach? I thought this was just an easy way to censor cartoons, but can you actually get fat enough to cover your dick, but not so fat that you can't walk normally?

I hope Rogu becomes a recurring character

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKROFmUprg

What's the eps name?

Gotta give me time to watch it on watchcartoon
looks like Steve's actually getting to express those desires he showed a few episodes ago. though going by the hairstyles I'm thinking time travel might be involved

>it's creepy to celebrate human beauty
>but it's totally normal to hate it and ree
what would your parents think of that attitude?

You're gonna be disappointed

actually I love this episode
>that bit with Hayley
>Steve going bananas
>pleasing ham scent
and I love that Stan and Fran made sure to dress the male and female orangutan in the right outfits
Slightly annoyed the swingers went to a nudist resort rather than, yknow, a swingers club, since those are not the same thing, but then they had to have the reveal that Steve had nothing to worry about, which wouldn't have worked if the place wasn't nominally innocuous. nudist clubs are prudish as fuck. wish they weren't, but it's easy to see why they have to be.
also why did they leave the blur on Stan even when he was behind the phone?

The rules and regulations for this shit is weird.
>You can show SOME buttcrack but not too much, you don't want to scare the children this show isn't made for

Not likely, I’m betting none of it was actually animated

when Barry's dad was in the sauna though his blur extended downward in a way only a dingledang would make. there's at least something back there
i saw zero nipple-blurs on the women though, i think they were drawn blank

Stan & Francine & Connie & Ted

They've drawn actual uncensored breasts in the past
movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=264741

Since when did Francine have a big ass? I thought she was a tittymonster?

that's a pretty medium ass

Welcome to the club, Franny!

Attached: 127786.jpg (512x288, 33K)

so steve is clearly already a nudist and we knew that two episodes ago
how down is Hayley? on one hand she seems chill, on the other hand she reacted quite poorly to Steve especially given how often everyone had already seen his whatnots

Soon I hope.

Because guys have ball sacks

I remember when kids were the only ones allowed to see or be seen, because it didnt matter to them

the real question is exactly who is going to complain if they see it, but NOT complain if it's censored? These people complain regardless.

Any rule34 version of this episode? could be a great Milftoon parody...

Nothing yet I'm afraid. Would love to see some Francine x Connie material

so when we getting an uncensored version?

The DVD's are uncensored. Just wait for someone to upload an upscale of those.

anyone know where the fuckin uncensored most recent season of venture bros rips are from amazon video?

Hayley's open-minded enough to take up nudism. We are talking about the same girl who streaked on a whim because of a dare. Her disgusted reaction to Steve is due to not finding her nerdy little brother attractive

Attached: Help Raccoons stole my penis.jpg (768x576, 196K)

meaning she still thinks of nudity as inherently a 'show what looks good off to those who want to enjoy it' thing. open-minded my ass, this is unfortunately how most of these hippie sorts are.

Btw. can we see on this frame a glimpse of Francine's nipple or is it just an editing error?

Attached: 9320.png (174x429, 94K)

Why is this show consistently enjoyable? WHY?

It has no right to be. The idea behind it is terrible. Trying to explain it to anyone makes it seem terrible.

But it just keeps pumping out solid episodes year after year.

With terrible terrible viewer numbers. What does it all mean??

bad numbers = you can experiment more and get consistent numbers with experimentation. you have an obligation to make shit for an audience if you have big numbers. without an audience, the best shit comes.

You would think that after the switch to TBS they'd pack it up and die a slow mediocre death but then they give us shit like Spitz & the Babe, Freaky Friday but with eyebrows, and this:

youtube.com/watch?v=60HlvvG_XjM

eww sideways angle

this gives me hope that this exists uncensored

>semitransparent pixels
that is not how pixelation works, what the fuck filter did they use here

that freaky friday shit with the eyebrows was goddamn inspired

I'd suck Stan's dick, to be honest

>for all its fan service anime never has full frontal
Any list of western cartoons that actually delivers this? I already know about Drawn Together. Or the best we get otherwise just a lot of uncensored dicks?

I laughed my ass off at it
and what's weird is it's exactly the KIND of gag Family Guy would do, but it's so much better than they would do it
FG has gotten way better since they too stopped sucking (as much) liberal cock, but they also dropped their effort down to zero. It's like that 'underachiever and proud of it' thing they used to say about bart.

anime knows they make more money on uncensored DVD sales now. Though i suppose they never DID show full frontal of vagoo even back in the innocent nudity era from the 60s-80s, but that's an actual law, so.. you can't blame 'em there.

That's an effect that can happen if the mosaic filter is applied to a portion that's given its own layer.

This is monstrous. How can this happen? I thought I was grotesquely overweight at 200lbs and dropped 30 by eating smaller portions.

God imagine the glory if the anime industry lobbied to get that law revoked. Or even just found a loophole:
>get a localisation group to do fully uncensored in a country where it is legal
>otakus then free to import from there

>How can this happen?
When you're 40 pounds overweight and people act like you're 400 pounds overweight, you have literally nothing to lose by taking the most pleasant path to killing yourself. You've been deemed a useless monster, and all ANYONE tells you is to eat less (fucking impossible, unpleasant, and counterproductive) rather than lower your stress (economically impossible, but effective) and find low-impact exercise you can stand doing.

That's not how it works, it's illegal to have within the country. You can make it uncensored in japan as long as you only export it elsewhere. that's how we get our hentai with poosy in it.
Unfortunately asians are incapable of rebellion, so they'll never revoke the shit that american general unconstitutionally forced on them in the 40s

God Princess got me so hard

Wish Connie got a clear ass shot

Yes. And hypothetical too.

The words of a pedo.

it's almost like they're normal and correct

>meaning she still thinks of nudity as inherently a 'show what looks good off to those who want to enjoy it' thing. open-minded my ass, this is unfortunately how most of these hippie sorts are.
She's also used nudity as a tool of contrarianism. Like when she offered to pose nude to an art school mainly to spite her father, only to show shame when someone she knew attended the class

Attached: Hayley posing nude.jpg (720x540, 45K)

yeah that's pretty much how that is. maybe jeff will fix her.

I never thought I'd see the day when we'd get a better Francine ass shot than this.

Attached: 10000000_255755998392889_4249791807778455552_n.jpg (1279x721, 211K)

Is it me or purposely drew her off-model so they didn't have to draw her breasts?

you only get to that point if you're surrounded by enablers

>Uncensored

Not really since they didn’t draw them to begin with

I've fapped 3 times to this episode already.

Today was a good day.
Canon asses are my fucking fetish man

i never watched big mouth but i found this and it surprised me how there's uncensored pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=yE8ROHu03Xw

she's a flatty flat flat flat flatty flatty flat flat

At this point, I think the AD writers know about our Steve lust

He looked so fucking tiny-legged in this episode

A nudist episode should be mandatory for all adult cartoons just to see the anatomy.

it's just basic art principles. Being able to draw clothes is nice, but you should be able to draw the actual human subjects

The video hit me hard. Ive the same mental problems as this guy. I’m not fat I’m underweight even because I have no appetite due to my depression I forget to eat sometimes. But I’m pretty much homebound like this guy due to social and mental problems.

>Everyday we stray further from Gods light.

Attached: no-eyes.png (482x427, 79K)

aren't we all homebound in a way?
true internet is more portable than ever, but it's changed to be more suited to people who ALREADY leave the house

They've known about it fifty episodes ago

Attached: 1460438354016.webm (960x720, 2.8M)

user, I have no friends, no gf, and rarely go out of the house. I don’t work. I’m doing an online university program instead of being on campus because of my social anxiety problems. To give you an idea I go out maybe 4 times at most and it’s only to get food. Each time is no more than 30 min so I spend 2 hours out a well at MOST. And each time I get to go out I get panic attacks.

The only two things going for me is I somehow did not get fat from lack of activity. Again it might because of my depression. The second thing is I have no money problems.

so what I'm hearing is
you're getting an education
you're leaving the house twice as often as I do (for the same reasons)
and you have an easily-recognized medical condition that people understand and have treatment for, instead of my vague ones that, no matter how I try to explain what doctors have said, sounds like I'm making it all up (and how it's making me just slightly fat)
and it sounds like you don't have money problems either. Unless your reason is the same as mine (dad died and left me money), you have my envy.
But what's worse, everywhere I look, offline and on, I see things I despise, and no place for me to belong. And I never did as a kid either, only a brief period in my teens when the internet first came out and it was the best and got my hopes up that I could have friends who would last for life..

Gotta give her credit for using her body to promote her beliefs

Attached: Hayley's_bare_protest.jpg (1277x961, 653K)

What"ve you say. Hey here's a fact. Nudist dont like sex. Remember that is natural.

No. No I do not. That is not a purpose for it.

>tfw the chubby shotafags are desperate enough to fap to Barry

Attached: 2DC1D8AC-69B8-4F8F-AD30-BA67D7E3B1FD.gif (557x241, 3.99M)

I meant pedos. Obviously nudists have problems, but again, as mentioned, that's something they feel they have to have in order to be accepted. Pedos would probably be the same if there was this "okay, you're cool, AS LONG AS ____" situation.

A bunch of continuity references in this.
>Stan and Francine liking Barry but thinking he's stupid because of The Future is Borax
>Roger's tumor baby from Persona Assistant
>Evil Barry

I'm gonna do it Yea Forums
I'm gonna go bananas

Don't do it user

Too late.
IT'S COMING!

DON'T YOU GO BANANAS

AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1339468798827.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

Attached: worf goes apeshit.gif (356x321, 1.07M)

joining a discord can help give you a way to talk to people and create friendships, at least I was able to make one that way, we watch tv shows and play games and talk about stuff.

Have Spitz and the Babe officially gotten together yet?

Attached: Spitz & the Babe.jpg (1277x717, 160K)

Nice. I had that on IRC and msn messenger (then skype) for years, but almost all of them have moved to just social media, and become extreme far leftists I can't stand talking to. And more importantly they've stopped caring about our formerly common interests.

>hurr durr prude
>bawww metoo muh toxic masculinity all women should be believed

That's why you lost.

those.. those two things are NOT on the same side.

>if you ordered a meal, its not in here
>has like 4 burgers to himself
Fat or not, this guy is selfish.

It's the dad's fault for not checking the bag. You always check the bag.

>ugh! holy fuck imagine the snail-trail she left on that couch.

>hurrr muhh 2016 election that's proven to have foreign interference hurrmr duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks for proving you're retarded, we're just going to keep on winning House and Senate seats while you wallow in nostalgia for three years ago.

are there straight men who actually dont think vag is yummy and enjoy contact with it whenever possible?

you are aware that democrat won, with help from a communist country, right?

IMO, the only bad TBS episode is American Fung.

Anyone else notice the weird push for fat people in this season?
>Tuddle out of fucking no where has showned up more in this season than every other season combined
>Even getting a main role in one episode
>Stan/Fran for some reason love Barry even though Stan has been shown several times to hate Barry with all his being

Attached: 1348989163974.gif (325x245, 1.38M)

Yes, a lot.
That shit is gross, the body literally expels waste from it.

Literally every election has had interference from foreign nations, liberals are just going full retard by pretending it had a bigger impact this time than any time before.

He did check the bag. He was just hoping to inspire some change in is son. Giving up just one burger now allow a realization to order one less next time.

It's a comedy show and fat people are funny, user

How easy we forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkPN_zgqh4

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Just seems very out of no where.
Not that I mind, just curious than anything.

They were constantly making fun of Barry and calling him gross.

Clearly not in bad faith though, which was the joke, they were honest but not trying to actually insult him.

why do u want an uncensored version of this ugly ass style

Have they done an episode where Francine gets fat yet?
Not counting that blind Stan episode

Attached: 40BAFAF9-51FA-4C09-9649-619EBC9DB135.jpg (734x1089, 81K)

Nah, looking back, that pic is purposely off model, because in a past episode she wears a tight dress, and you can see she got Francine’s figure.

Attached: B42CD765-992F-4CD4-B026-04A93DC9FD8C.jpg (450x253, 42K)

Dat Franny fanny!

He was already getting fat when he had a job, his mom basically told him enough is enough. His dad may be an enabler but I doubt his mom just let it happen before finally deciding to kick his ass to the curb. The worst part about all of this is that he criticizes his dad for being an enabler clearly stating he knows it is bad yet lets this continue. Ive seen a few clips of this show with other people but he i still one of the worst. He knows everyone being done wrong and makes no effort to change.

I would cover her fanny in cum!

No, pussy is the greatest thing ever.

The thing about nudism/naturism is that most people into it are old and/or ugly. It's ironic that only the people who's bodies no one wants to see are OK with showing them off. I mean for fucks sake, at least work out a bit and do some grooming if you're planing to prance around in the buff.
t. guy from a country with lax laws and accepting culture towards nudity.

That dude is going to town on that big fat black bitch.

Haley is a "political nudist". She doesn't give a fuck about the core ideology of accepting your own and everyone else's bodies. She just wants to be nude because it's a hippy-cool thing to do and it gets her attention. She's actually quite a prude. I mean why would a sister care at all about her brother being nude unless she had a problem with nudity specifically?

Was Steve not having a permanent hard-on somehow addressed? I just can't imagine him not being horny around naked women.

>American Fung
It honestly feelt like it was purposely bad.

IMO it was worth it for this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=nlsO6r0sfr8

the right bra and a pair of heels can do a lot.
In her natural state, Hayley is relatively small-chested, kind of skinnyfat. It's cute

Attached: 1ajn09_purple_bikini.jpg (590x576, 79K)

is it just me or do franny's legs look overly long and awkward? is it just a weird angle?

There's further evidence that Hayley inherited her mom's figure when we get a better lookmat her in the shower.

Attached: Sweet.jpg (1919x1043, 263K)

>it's the spring break girls
god bless

>seth macfarlane voice pervs on his sister voice for an entire episode
whew

>saying no offense before you say something makes it so the person is incapable of being insulted

i think they end up on dvds with uncensored penises way more than any female nudity uncensored

Do we see the fat guy from the back?

youtu.be/1-kZa9uBQz4

Boondocks had some. And Bob & Margaret.

I think Venture Bros showed Sheila's tits in the recent season

Full frontal is both tits and vagina.

same here. it was nice though, america really needs to drop the prude thing when it comes to non-sexual nudity.
not to go full feminazi but when cartoons have lots of naked/undressed boys and men being used as harmless comedy while the female bodies are verboten and sexual, it supports unnecessary modesty and shame for girls and women. A naked body shouldn't be equivalent to pornography.
It has effects like pic related. It's boobies, for christ's sake. Babies eat from them. Kids don't need to be shielded from seeing clothed breasts on tv.

Attached: keane.jpg (235x214, 10K)

Because Francine is the sexiest milf in adult animation

Attached: Francine nude nature.jpg (1278x717, 136K)

What would Francine do if I touched her tits?

Someone who is attractive knows their body is social currency that they shouldn't give away for free

She'd politely tell you to stop

And if I told her I desire her sexually?

Then she'd give you this face.

Attached: American.Dad.S13016.jpg (1280x715, 123K)

And she would jerk me off?

seth doesn't write this show lol

As long as your fingerbang her first

I would put two fingers in her pussy and just start pumping.

it's been pretty consistently great since like the 8th season. Like the first three seasons were bad and I didn't think it would last, but it's much better than the other macfarlane shows ever were

It's been consistently great since Season 2

I know right? I think it might be the funniest animated comedy currently airing, and I LOVE its sense of humor

FG can be decent if they decide to try just a little bit. S16 was good in that regard, it really felt like they were trying to do something different and new, and I was nervous for s17 to see what they would do, but it seems like they couldn't keep the s16 quality up.
But don't get me wrong some episodes were still pretty good, like the latest with Lois throwing everything away, had some good jokes and slight extra effort with its animation, angles and lightning. In general it seems like they're trying a bit more with those last three things, or that's the vibe I got. It looks like the upcoming finale/adam west tribute might be good.
It definitely feels like they're starting to understand that people really like Steve, at least. I wish they let him sing more.

This show really needs some kind of reboot with a new artstyle. The limited animation really holds back the absurdist humor they've been moving towards.

Wait. Tumor baby? Where?

I don't agree, I think the show's current style works to its advantage for exploring more risky subjects and doing surreal jokes/plots like the eyebrows thing

Blessed words

Attached: f912f118ce2763fe828cac8e868c6fb680eab29a.jpg (640x480, 134K)

Id actualyl watch a Spitz and the Babe TV Series

Sexy little girls only really came about from the last couple of decades as a result of children pageants. Even though both boys and girls are a target for possible pedos, girls have the spectrum tilted more in their favor because of other factors such as that.

I'm not saying girls being nude should be taboo, I'm just adding a factor as to why an 8-year old girl mooning someone blows up the FCC while a boy doesn't.

Who do I speak to about getting some Francine x Connie content?

>hurr durr adam corolla

>eat less (fucking impossible, unpleasant, and counterproductive

Americans, everyone

I AM ROGUUUUU

Attached: rogu.jpg (824x816, 114K)

You're missing the point. It's about how dumb standards let you show 3/4 of an ass, like the last quarter will turn children into serial killers.

how's the new season?

>that bath scene
He's washed in dish soap

Attached: nintendodirect620pxhedimg_6378.jpg (274x328, 10K)

VERY very funny in my opinion

It's more hilarious than it has any right to be

Fucking fantastic
Please check it out, you won't regret it

Tough on grease, easy on skin.

I haven't seen this episode, but I'm assuming they're at a nudist resort. In my experience nudist resorts are extremely non-sexual so this seems wrong.

Unless you go to a gay nudist resort which gets kind of lewd sometimes.

It's a nudist resort for swingers
I mean, it doesn't really specifically say that, but it's implied heavily

Did they ever release an uncensored Man Show episodes collection?

What the fuck is that thing

A homunculus. It makes sense in context.

>show about a principled Christian republican whose morals slowly erode over time, culminating in this episode where he is totally okay being around the height of sexual perversion
>several episodes he makes statements implying he is okay with Francine cheating on him
Is this actually the most bluepilled show ever?

GOD I LOVE SNAKE SO MUCH WHY CAN'T SHE BE REAL AND ALSO MY GIRLFRIEND FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Who is Snake.

An unvaccinated child

i'd agree that American Fung was bad on purpose
but Stan's plot was just plain bad even if it was meant to be easily wrapped up later
"Julia Rogerts" is probably one of the worst though

but generally each episode has a joke that just leaves me in stiches

"A Nice Night for a Drive" is the best TBS episode though