HOW WILL IT EVER BE TOPPED?!

>HOW WILL IT EVER BE TOPPED?!

Remember, the only reason Marvel used Iron Man/Thor/all those nobodies is because they had already sold off the rights to their biggest characters. I bet they couldn't wait to end that part of the MCU after getting the rights to the X-Men and the Fantastic Four. I believe the best is yet to come.

Attached: TONT-STARK-AVENGERS-ENDGAME-1.jpg (780x438, 91K)

I unironically think the current X-Men cast is good and should be kept in the MCU

The Fantastic Four's popularity peaked in the 60s though?

The X-Men, though, if they do it right they could make that into something really successful

Doom, Reeds and the Thing are too good to pass up. The rest are bloat though.

If you take away nothing else from the MCU, you should realize by now that popularity in comics doesn't translate at all to popularity on the big screen. They can make a group of B and D listers cultural icons, and DC can make the fucking JL flop.

They're good outside of JLaw, but they've been stuck in terrible movies and that's a shame

FOX-men cast is way too expensive for Disney. They'll hire nonames to play heros, and we'll see Fassbender and Mcavoy only as guest villains.

Just the sheer amount of awesome shit that comes included WITH the Fantastic Four is exciting. Micro/Quantumverse villains, Negative Zone villains, Alien and Cosmics galore, iconic villains...
The X-Men come with a lot more movie-friendly heroes, but the FF broaden the scope of the MCU immeasurably.

Attached: Galactus_(Earth-6109).jpg (798x448, 273K)

It's good but not replaceable. I'm good with 4-5 years before we see another full X-Men team.
The focus now should be Cosmic, fleshing out the MCU mythos through strange, and establishing a solid new Avengers alongside the Fantastic Four.

They're not really hiring no-names as leads anymore.

*not irreplaceable.

Man what I wouldn't give for a proper cosmic movie series.

The Fantastic Four is the worst group of all, their powers are literal TRASH and Reed must be the biggest Gary Stu in history
>I'M GENIUS STARK IS SHIT LOOK AT ME IM CREATING UNIVERSES WITH MY SON CAUSE' I'M TOO SMART AND MY SON IS A GOD
they are the worst shit in the comic history

>IM CREATING UNIVERSES WITH MY SON CAUSE' I'M TOO SMART AND MY SON IS A GOD
This is really very little of the FF's actual history/run. Classic Reed is usually exploring space/dimensions/whatever or thwarting attacks from their main villains.
>their powers are literal trash
Stop being dumb. A third of the Avengers barely even have "powers".
The Incredibles took variants of the FF's powers and became a 2 billion dollar franchise.

Ok, you are trying entirely too hard now. Why don't you scoot back to your home board jr.

>""""The Incredibles took variants of the FF's powers and became a 2 billion dollar franchise."""
>comparing cartoons with live action movies
Hey dummy, do you want to see Elasti-Reed-Boat or the Parachute-Reed?
their powers are stupid and ridiculous

>Ok, you are trying entirely too hard now. Why don't you scoot back to your home board jr.
U mad boomer?

I'd be disappointed if they didn't at least keep McAvoy, Assbender, and Evan Peters

I don't like to think that I'm a Marvel Zombie anymore and that I haven't been since I was a wee teenager

And I haven't given a fuck about the X-Men in general since roundabout the end of the Whedon/Morrison stuff

And I don't like the way Disney is just monopolizing more and more of American pop culture

AND YET IN SPITE OF THAT ALL

I still can't help but be intrigued by how they might do the X-Men stuff in the MCU.

I blame other movies for this. Maybe I wouldn't be so excited about formulaic, tightly quality controlled superhero movies if other people pushed out more shit like John Wick or Fury Road and less shit like... well all these fucking shit action movies that come out otherwise.

When so much of the alternatives are shitty gas station food, Wendys starts to look particularly appetizing, I guess

Attached: shimazuclanlovesthex-men.jpg (229x190, 12K)

I'm meh on the X-Men, two decades of movies and only like one or two stood out for me. I'm more interested in untried properties like the Eternals or Shang Chi, and more world-building in general for a post-Endgame MCU.

The X-Men and 4 are played out.

If they give us the F4. They need to do 2 key things...

> 1.) Either don't show the origin or play it over the opening credits like The Incredible Hulk. Have them already be a functioning team for a few months or a year when they are introduced.

> 2.) Focus on genuine exploration & sci-fi. There is a genuine void of that type of film & message since modern Trek films/shows won't touch such. Do NOT waste much time with them being heroes and New York & such generic crap.