So there's like a 99.9% chance these two have fucked in the past, right?

So there's like a 99.9% chance these two have fucked in the past, right?

Attached: lance and flynn.jpg (685x675, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
youtube.com/watch?v=biGZ0qHU6-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RewtgEyEmsM
youtube.com/watch?v=87HAEkf_Li0
youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z2Pj0NvuxkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure why not

Yes, but they always said no homo after.

It's just the bro-est of broships, bro. Nothing gay about that bro.

It's just guy love there's nothing gay about it in my eyes.

Didn't Lance reveal that Eugene tried to date the twin daughters of the warlord in this episode?

Attached: e81fc827bfc29de53de65be0c80c5638.gif (363x415, 1.92M)

Reminder that tumblr is just Yea Forums for women.

Eeh maybe? They grew up together and according to that same episode Eugene had already had his experiences before meeting Rapunzel so we can't exclude they had something going on at one point.
But he's straight as a board now, guaranteed. No, actually, he's rapsexual.

So? That doesn't stop Eugene the Fuck Machine from showing his best bro some love.

Reminder that tumblr is in fact not some strawman/boogyman that you can bring up when the inherent problem will always be in Yea Forums itself.

they had a three way with stalion

>rapsexual

Attached: D5hGn5cXsAASMtG.jpg (2048x1532, 359K)

that is just what friends do

Attached: 1.png (500x1556, 1.29M)

If it wasn't for the middle panel I would've seriously gone back to watch if I missed the tiny cass smile.

reminder that insecure eugene was kinky as fuck

Attached: tumblr_p0dxv4hw8r1sqpltxo2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

WHERE IS VARIAN?!

Attached: 1533275888799.png (306x304, 103K)

seen each other naked? yes
sex? I don't think so
Eugene seems to tame for sex with anything but objects

reminder Yea Forums is ran by roasties

He'll be adopted by uncle hector.

Attached: tumblr_pqai4pOOms1sqkp2wo1_r1_500.jpg (1280x960, 404K)

Perky Cass was great. All three were improvements, and Raps learned better diplomacy skills. Why was it so terrible and needed fixing again?

>wants to leave and go back home for “reinforcements” knowing full well the King would never be able to send troops into a free city without igniting continental war

Oh fuck, I love this

guy love you say
youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

No, not really. But you can bet they DPed women all the time.

I wish there will be the full version of reverse incantation in season 3.

Attached: wither&decay.jpg (900x554, 94K)

Getting sexually abused by Corona State Penitentiary guards

BIRD EPISODE IS SHIT
CASS KILLS EDMUND

Attached: ebin regicide filename.jpg (1133x957, 307K)

But the bird episode has nice song, it's shame that the extended version is only in the soundtrack.

>I can't ctrl f Tangled
>le ebin "every friendship between people of the same sex is actually always gay" meme
cringe and bluepilled OP

Attached: Tangled_Alignment_Chart.jpg (1279x1280, 932K)

>Everyone looks evil except Raps herself
That foreshadowing.

>another thread

Attached: 1a.png (353x519, 548K)

In same whole. Sometimes dudes.

>another
A fuckton of Endgame and Star Vs have been going strong for the past week, one thread after a few days seems more than fine to me.

>no name thread with emphasize on gay shipping
nah m8

in prision, getting what he deserves

Attached: you_sure_about_that.png (590x590, 196K)

S-so, what’s the context of Raps hiding behind those drapes, surely not naked or anything

I think Raps would go over the deep end if she should ever lose Eugene at this point. Pretty much the only person that hasn't back stabbed her at this point.

Attached: 54446554_817954191917270_5665474358918173988_n.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I know her flatout killing someone with the Hurt incantation would be out of character, out of place, cringe, edgy, dumb, and more. But goddamnit I still want it to happen so fucking bad.

I don't think she'd go out of her way to kill anyone, but just form a black ball of necromantic hair, and nestle inside shutting herself out from the world.

100% chance they've gotten high together.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Who's the top?

Raps

Attached: CWvdUKS.gif (612x340, 1.87M)

I really liked that song. Gave me It’s Tough to be a God vibes.

Also I finally caught up, lads. Even knowing what Cass did ahead of time, I still felt betrayed

Everyone wants a piece out of that roguish ass.

Attached: tangled-max-teases-eugene-wallpaper-2048x1536-14154_26.jpg (2048x1536, 287K)

And totally out of character. She's the skeptic, but one trip down a hallway turns her character 180 degrees?!

LOTR-style temptation from the Moondrop keeping it safe from Raps.

It wasn't meant to be /rta/ but we are apparently so desperate we will jump on any tangled related thread to post like a general. More frequent small, specific threads like this, along with a main thread every week or so, should fix the dependency problem.

The magic door probably played off her insecurities and magnified them. The house had been reading them all along, especially with the mirror monsters episode and Matthews knowing what Cassandra's childhood favorite toy was.

>lies to cover her ass but constantly asks people to trust her
>consistently proven to act on her violent impulses
>constantly feels inferior and nowhere near as appreciated as her friends despite her self-perceived undying loyalty and the constant hours of effort she puts in to achieve her goals
>further amplified by Adira cucking her out of her bodyguard role
>hand scene deepens her preconceived notions that her friends don't really care about her and are fine with her second fiddle status
>whatever was behind the door fully convinced an already on the brink Cass her friends don't care about her and she really was the hero of her own story all along
>totally out of character
H O W

Attached: THE DOOR.png (2571x1440, 1.51M)

I loved how they inserted clear indications of her low self esteem and feeling overshadowed by Raps as early as the fucking opening movie.

Attached: mario betrays yoshi.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

It sure as hell helps when you have a plan and stick to it. Imagine how much better other shows would be if they followed something that simple and didn't just bullshit lore and development as they went along to feign depth?
But yeah, stuff like that is why Cass is probably one of my favorite Yea Forums characters of the 10s. I hope S3 doesn't change that and we get a full, consistently good show to the end for once in our lives.

Attached: why_did_I_spend_time_doing_this.jpg (1348x892, 466K)

>using the old version

Attached: cass posting.jpg (1348x892, 577K)

If you just made this, top fucking notch work. It's so dense, every single frame has so many things going on.

nah, I made it the other night, after posting the original, my autism couldn't let me keep it so empty.

Well it's top notch anyway user, proud of ya. Would you mind taking requests for another Cass meme?

shoot

This meme with Cass walking and meeting Raps
>Hey Cass! How have you been? How is your hand?
>o-oh... uhhh it's fine I guess...
>Well that's just great! If you ever need me, I'll be with Eugene in the caravan!
>Stay safe out there!
>y-you too...
>LATER
>this nudist subhuman fucking hippie walked by me today. She said something in her unintelligible hippie-babble. I lost it and called her what she was, a worthless hippie. told that fucker. I hate hippies so god damn much.

Attached: 1297526017213.jpg (680x798, 38K)

And here's one for reference

Attached: 8c2.png (830x974, 66K)

Given that Cass’ betrayal arc was planned 5 years ago in the early production period. You can find more foreshadowing in the previous episodes that she would turn against Raps one day.

sure, I'll give it a try, give me a couple hours, if the thread dies I'll just post it in the next one.

I think its possible that she was well on her way to becoming a Royal Guard till Raps just popped out of nowhere. Cass' Dream Deferred.

Thanks a billion user. May you remain forever based.

Attached: 1507179057592.gif (540x306, 1.73M)

She’ll be fine, anons. There will be some sort of twist where everything she did was for a good reason. Then the moonstone and sundrop will combine to stop that Cthulhu Satan thing. You’ll see.

If so it better not be on purpose. Too much lead up to it as listed here.

>Eugene the Fuck Machine
kek

user ... she will die. We fail to protect this smile.

Attached: cass smile.png (1920x1080, 937K)

We already know what happens to her in the end.

Nah. She'll have a redemption, and it WILL be at great cost, but it won't be to her own life.

That post is completely ignoring the reconciliation (and romantic undertones) in Rapunzel Day One.

I’m not sure it will be redemption so much as vindication.

We already have Varian for a redemption arc. No need for redundancy.

Ehhhh... current Cass gives off too much of a sinister vibe personally. We understand where she's coming from but nothing's there (At least not yet) to really indicate she was in the right.

That would be at the cost of her own character development arc, hell her entire character. Ignoring her hangups with Raps and sweeping it all under the rig would be a huge mistake.

>romantic undertones
I think it was to point out that Cass and Eugene are like two sides of the same coin. Or two sides of the same moon. Doesn't disprove that Cass is interested in Raps as more than a friend, but it wasn't the main point.

Looking for source.
Nothing in other chan's Dcaco, nothing in paheal or xxx and nothing in the boorus.

Attached: 1555937010969.jpg (1201x2235, 184K)

Nope. How will she get the glory she wants by being a villain? In the end, she’ll be the hero of the day. But it will take a while for that to be revealed. You do remember what a good spy she was in “Under Raps” when she caught that separatist, right?

Everything in the show has hints. Remember what Demanitus said.
“Have faith” “You must not only believe in what you can see.” That’s what Rapunzel and Eugene have to remember here.

Someone still has to betray Raps. I doubt Demanitus would be sneaky about it and it turns out to just be perceived betrayal.

Her name is Cassandra. She saw the future and knew no one would believe her. She’ll try to save the world all on her own, but she’ll learn to ask for help.

He never said betray. He said “turn against”. She did that.

Is this our tangled thread? Can I post pictures of my waifu or just wait another few days.

Attached: cass has a very nice dream.jpg (1065x717, 134K)

Retarded OP

I think that stone is amplifying negative emotions like mad. She could have had a noble reason for taking the stone, but I still think she’ll be airing her dirty laundry for sure.

here you have.

Attached: cass walk.jpg (680x798, 312K)

I feel like we're getting way ahead of ourselves here. In a rare case, we have more than enough to piece together or speculate WHY she's doing something traitorous. But as far as WHAT she's actually gonna do?
>wejustdon'tknow.gif
We know she goes "back to normal" or something along those lines and we know they part on good terms. But as far as what she does between those events and her getting the Moonstone we have zero concrete ANYTHING. All we have to go off of is that we haven't seen Varian in a while and as of what we can guess, they both have a vested interest in hating Raps. That's it. So until we get some new footage or more leaks we're really in no position to be making any guesses.

She may see the “future” behind the door of the shell house that Raps cannot control the moonstone power and turns into unstoppable evil given that she will acquire both power of sun and moon. Cass understands she cannot convince Raps to give up fulfilling her destiny as Raps started not to listen to her in the Great Tree episode, so she decided to betray Raps at the last minute and she believes Raps’ sun drop power can stop her from further destruction if her mind is corrupted by the moonstone.

>not /r9k/
Aside from that, this is everything I ever wanted. Absolutely beautiful.
>I'm not a lesbian
My fucking sides
I graciously thank you for this masterpiece and for taking my request user. Confirmed based for life.

no problem, m8

Attached: cass walk.jpg (680x798, 319K)

>cass is meme drawing styled but raps is actual show styled
Based.

And now it's perfect for everybody's favorite femcel. God bless.

Duh. But speculation is fun. And all we can really do in a hiatus.

What is she going to do? She’s going to try to feed Zhan Tiri his own ass. But she’ll have to free him first...

Is there a usual span of time between preview releases and the actual new content? It seems even the crew has no idea when or if things will air.

Demanitus was just fucking with Eugene because he didn't like his puns

>not Monty and Raps

Cass may be doing this to be the hero, but she doesn't seem to care about saving Rapunzel anymore.

Attached: 1556507671750.png (1280x717, 639K)

Fuck that's beautiful

That was actually what I thought of when I first thought about requesting it but they still parted on good terms as frenemies. After the hand incident and subsequent events, I feel like the awkwardness of the original pic fits better for Cass.

Attached: 06FA05DB-DA3C-41CA-ACFB-F4A387815147.jpg (719x1280, 126K)

Yeah I actually saw the finished product moments after I posted and it works very well so it was a fine call

Would Raps be the virgin loser in that scenario? Monty isn't afraid to tell her what he thinks of her, while Rapunzel needed to work up the courage. Monty has some serious malt balls for talking shit about a royal family member in public like that.

Nah he's probably trolling. Pic related, it's Cass enjoying a hug from her "best friend".

Attached: badhug.png (748x423, 407K)

Was my thought process as well but Monty is more the type to take a well meaning ribb as a mortal insult

Monty is probably so beloved that people would riot if the king tried doing something to him.

Chris you slime
tell us the damn release date already

>talks shit to deliberately spite one person for no particular reason
>is universally beloved despite this, or perhaps because of this
Is Monty Australian?

People can't threaten a man who already lived with cassowaries as a reality of life

Attached: its vision is based on movement.jpg (1130x615, 327K)

Chris doesn't know.
The last episodes are being sent by the end of next week and after that it's anybody's guess when will the mouse air them.

Would "at the worst possible timeslot so Disney+ will ever be the only place this show will be enjoyed by a wide variety of people" be an accurate guess?

Nonsense, they have too little faith in the show to use it as a bargaining chip.

this is a filler thread like the shitty birds episodes, so feel free to post whatever I guess, although I think that if big news happened it would be better to make a new thread just for the Ctrl+F factor.

Lol. The femcel just doesnt have it in her.

A man after my own heart. No genuinely good song can distract me from your transformation fetish Chris!

>didn't read the filename

Cable TV is dying in general. The only way the raise the attention of the show is putting it on Disney+.

Funny, considering that it is possible that Cass is the one who hears to Eugene and Rapunzel doing ... things.

Of course, I'm not denying that. But it's not like Disney's done it any favors either.

Or she believes that the only way to save Rapunzel from danger is to turn against her and grab the moonstone. She knows their friendship will be done by this but she has no choice so she started to react cold with Raps' hug.

Attached: YtpAJBA4Uek.jpg (1034x1080, 405K)

>that look of utter and unbridled disgust
>she's just sad she knows what she has to do bro
ok buddy

Considering that if Raps cannot control both sun and moon power in her body, she would possibly die or turn into an unstoppable evil. Remember the season premiere that Cass has promised the King to ensure her safety and Raps' free spirit personality did put the group at danger several times (like transforming to birds, read the decay spell and entering the shell house). Cass cannot let Raps risk her life this time after she saw what she believes behind the door.

>this royal little shit is going to get us killed because she didn't listen to me
I can sort of see it, but it doesn't fit that Cass expression as cleanly as her straight up loathing her now.

Hard to say exactly what that face is

God I need fucking explanations reeee

That may make sense, but also remember Cass's turn and coldness towards Rapunzel really turned up a notch after the door at the shell house. You know, the house based entirely on deceit, trapping its guests forever, and preying on the psyche of the party and their worst traits. Matthews may have been dealt with but I highly doubt Zahn Tiri's magic really left when he did, especially with everything odd surrounding the door.

Because she is struggling she has to give up their friendship to save Rapunzel's life. It's a tough call but she believed it is the only way.

>servant, bodyguard and chauffeur for the heroine of the story
>your hated rival cucks you from her love
>the heroine cucks you from your destiny
>manipulated into thinking you can be the hero but now you're actually a pawn for evil
>both the good and bad guys consider you dispensable
>got horribly wounded and none of your "friends" think to give you even the simplest amount of medical help, and now that wound is eating away at both your body and sanity
Forget Varian. Is there a more tortured punching bag character than Cassandra?

Attached: tumblr_pqgfz22FbT1r2q5ub_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 273K)

>sinister laugh
>"I tried to warn you Rapunzel..." in sing-songy voice
Stop this fucking meme

My favorite thing about Cassandra is that by all accounts she is an absolute tard but she's a well-written one. The story doesn't excuse her actions but you absolutely see where she comes from and such actions are in line with her characterization.

Even if they'd tried to make her see a doctor in some town she'd probably reee and run away instead of letting someone help

>gets wounded in battle in Moonstone form
>ZAHN TIRI TURN OFF MY PAIN INHIBITORS
>But-
>JUST DO IT
>reeeeeeeees her way into ascending into Cassndra Rosada

Her mind was probably corrupted after merging the moonstone with her body so her inside negative emotion dominates herself and she acts like sinister. She may know the consequences before grabbing the moonstone but her intention is still to save Rapunzel.

>it's a Hookfoot episode

Attached: quick_headache.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

I love the sequence of facial expressions she made while the moonstone power sparked up. Cass obviously didn't account for just how much power would enter her and she was overwhelmed and looked a bit frightened, then she quickly owned it in her usual stubborn Cass way. The season opener is going to be an amazing trainwreck, in a good way.

Attached: 56213830_136946050696862_406082759977198809_n.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

>it's a Shorty episode

Attached: ep8lCLg.gif (272x320, 884K)

>every season opening has been cheery and bright so far with an appropriately happy song
Whuff, how the hell are they gonna manage that here? Happy flashback with Cass at the beginning and utter despair for the rest of the episode?

Attached: menken_stops.jpg (780x440, 168K)

Fucking based.
I love that we have memes. Godspeed, Varianposter. Godspeed.

I hope they open with a flashback to her childhood, maybe when the captain found her as a child after killing her parents and took her in as his own. Tiny Cassandra training sequences and growing up stuff would be cute, making the present events all the more emotional.

Rapunzel is the worst friend to have because she's not inherently malevolent. She's selfish and ignorant of other people's emotions. Traits all sociopaths possess. Varian and Cassandra chose to help her out of their own goodness, traits that Rapunzel exploited for her own benefit while completely unaware of how much it was costing them to care for her.

That's why they couldn't tell her how much of a jerk she is to her face, they felt guilty due to her upbringing so they kept helping her, all while piling up resentment every time she let them down.

Since they were guilt tripped into accepting she wasn't at fault, the anger built up until they exploded and drove them both to insanity. Meanwhile Rapunzel went on her merry way to pursue whatever picks her fancy.

To reach her destiny, she will gladly step on the corpses of her followers, using them to build a stairway to her dream. She will offer her friends and lover to unspeakable horrors on a whim, all while keeping that smile on her face.

Attached: 1555263846269.png (993x555, 345K)

Holy shit, well done.

Attached: 4fB.png (500x750, 730K)

But how is that possible if Gothel isn't truly dead

Attached: well played.png (480x342, 185K)

gay

Cass’ real parents are probably the separatists of Saproia. Corona caught and executed them so she was adopted by Captain when she was child. Given that there could be foreshadowing of her relations to Saporia in episodes “Under Raps” and “Rapunzel Day One”.

I dunno if that's exactly what'll go down, but Saporia is definitely gonna play a big part of S3 somehow. We already know just how much foreshadowing this show always has. Saporia got a pretty flashy introduction in S1 that established they have important ties to Corona's history and that a rebellion group within the country bent on taking down Corona still exists to this day. The latter HAS has to mean something important for later on. They're never really seen again until their seal showed up on the spell book in S2. That absolutely couldn't have been a coincidence given just how long since we last saw them. I feel like it's safe to assume that's where the party's headed before they make their way back to Corona. The real question now is WHY.

Attached: 1552964316439.jpg (640x632, 212K)

>relations to Saporia in “Rapunzel Day One”.
What, you mean the book? How is that linked to her specifically, vs just laying hints that they may be a force to reckon with later?

If Cass is a tard then rest of the squad must be literally braindead.

It's not that, she's just a very capable tard. The most dangerous kind.

Nah, her parents were some good for nothing bums that left her in some trash pile. Then captain found her and took pity on her.

I think it is not a coincidence that she picked the recipe book with the emblem of Saporia. In "Under Raps" episode, she also did the undercover job to catch Andrew who is the member of Saporia.

Attached: Rapunzel Day One 12.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

One of my favorite scenes in the happiness island episode is Lance siccing Cass on the tribal natives as if she's their attack dog, and she obeys.

Attached: Get em, Cass.jpg (1048x590, 197K)

They could've at least sold her for some booze.

Attached: 29906170001_5396750034001_5396720067001-vs.jpg (640x360, 35K)

From the military background from the captain, Cass is more possibly a war orphan.

>the past

What if Cass' sole purpose was to be a vessel for Mother Gothel? She'd just possess her when she was of age, and was biding her time keeping herself alive with the flower for now. Its already been established that the other followers were malicious green spirits.

Ghost does exist in Tangled world. Gothel possibly returns as the ghost form.

Hope so. Gothel's the last worthy Disney Villain in recent memory.

>season 1: sugarby
>season 2: matthews
Gothel for final season. Not even subtle.

Sun Raps meets Dark Raps when?

Attached: 54277600_2199211143727778_6105395621909261326_n.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

>Cass fucks off to Sapphoia
>convinces/threatens the insurgents to work under her to take down Corona
>builds herself a nice black rock castle
>with two idiot thieves as her court jesters
>and a petite blonde handmaiden/concubine to warm her bed
She deserves her own happily ever after too.

Attached: 54217474_147928082907424_6025081775842863171_n.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

I figured she'd just bust Varian out of prison, where the pair would spend their idle hours venting about what a terrible 'friend' Raps is.

I was kind of hoping they'd split into two the moment she touched the moon stone, but backstabbery works too.

Maybe it’s because I got into the series late. But I don’t get the obsession over Varian. His songs were great and I enjoy his character and betrayal arc, but I feel like everyone builds him up to be bigger than he was meant to be? He just seems like a science twink who’s gonna rot in jail and not show up again.
Is it because Jeremy Jordan plays him? I’m a theaterfag, so I get that.

Varian has threaten to kill her and she has enough destructive power in solo so I doubt she will come to visit Varian.

Any more Matthews fan art

Attached: ccfcd0c8a786c9170b7e877dc73d70cf3bc7572f.jpg (1920x2803, 1.84M)

Attached: af126a600c3387445c7e36205f0fd9f9d62aa0ed.jpg (1200x1200, 985K)

The rest is dangerously gay

Edmund: The moonstone influences your thoughts. That’s what it did to me. That’s what it’s doing to your friend.

Why does no one remember this line?

Varian joins Saporia.

>mfw the shitty bird episode ends up being relevant in S3.

Attached: twitch.gif (340x362, 1.34M)

Zhan tiri is actually Owl, transformed through the retarded bird magic.

I know it’s part meme but why do people hate that ep so much?

I can't speak for the user that constantly posts about how much he hates the episode, but to me this is one of the few episodes that feel like absolute filler, and I'm also a bit mad they wasted such a good song on it.

Goddamn beautiful.

The show is episodic as fuck. How could it even have fillers?

most episodes add a little bit to the overarching plot, and those who don't at least provide some good character development that will play a role in future episodes.

The structure of the show per season is a little bit like this:
>3 plot episodes: 1st, mid-season special and finale.
>all episodes in between play a role in building up the characters and conflicts for the next plot episode.

But the episode covers more about the friendship between Cass and Raps, and it showed Cass did care Raps safety genuinely before her betrayal arc. My only complaint is they didn't show the extended version of the bird song in the episode.

And two or three episodes before the finale also covers the main plot mostly.

>it showed Cass did care Raps safety genuinely before her betrayal arc
user, of course Cass cared about Raps safety, she needed Raps in order to get the moondrop.

I don't think Cass knew anything about what the moonstone is until the group approached the great tree.

we don't know what cass knew or didn't know, for all we know she could have knows almost everything relevant to the moondrop and her plan all along was convincing rapunzel to get her to it, or it could all just be the door's fault + the growing conflict between the two, we can only wait till season 3 to find out.

I’m still not buying the theory that all Cass did to Raps are intentional since Before Ever After.

It is not too bad. For me, episodes like 'The Wrath of Ruthless Ruth' or 'King Pascal' are boring or redundant.

They've used great talent for joke throwaways before, like in the bird episode. Not surprised if we get more cases like that. Varian isn't going to be throwaway for sure, though.

>And two or three episodes before the finale also covers the main plot mostly.
This. Quest for Varian, Demanitus' labyrinth, nearing losing it all to Matthews' utopia illusion, all directly important to the plot and can't be called filler.

>King Pascal
>lewd pepper scene
But...user...

> redundant
Is this a generational thing? Maybe its because most people binge shows that filler has no more place anymore, but I honestly don't understand the hate on filler.

>Bird episode is bad
How? It developed Cass and Rapunzel's relationship, showed that Cass genuinely loves Raps since it was the closes we've come to seeing her cry when she thought she lost her, had Cass calling Raps out on the fact that she's selfish, cute song.

Not anywhere near the worst. The filler episodes are the ones about the characters that don't even matter.

The brothers hook was decent. Hook Hand a shit.

I just want them to be okay and hold hands

Attached: by amber leigh.jpg (1280x1202, 430K)

I feel like they will be but Cass will feel too repentant to stay around Rapunzel and leaves instead of living as an ménage à trois like they deserve.

It exposes Chris's transformation fetish to the world

Attached: stupid fucking idiot bird not even useful for fucking anything I hate birds so goddamn much.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I want to see Raps transform to Mermaid in S3.

Whoever gifted Cass the rose will hopefully pop up again. She'll need somebody to rule the dark kingdom with after killing Edmund and traumatizing Eugene.

Attached: tumblr_pq4ul5fc6B1uijljb_1280.jpg (1028x1280, 208K)

One respect that I feel the show has unambiguously bungled is Caine

She was a really interesting first antagonist, she was someone that Rapunzel's disappearance affected deeply but indirectly, hurt as a consequence of something Rapunzel had no control over and losing her family; but unlike Raps, Caine never got her father back

Considering the idea of Rapunzel being heavily troubled by guilt over accidentally hurting or failing her friends, it's so strange that they never went back to that with her

The dilemma also really put a lot of baggage on Frederic's character since he allowed grief to turn him towards dispensing the harshest punishments for the slightest crimes, yet after the pilot movie it's never brought up again. Maybe it was a concept for that and then they realized it might have put too much shit in his shadow and decided to make his primary conflict something that could actually be worked on, that being his overprotectiveness and refusal to deal with the black rock problem

As it stands they set up Caine with a really interesting grievance and connection with Rapunzel but never follow through with anything but her appearing once or twice as an increasingly non-threatening antagonist of the episode in some unrelated fashion to the earlier conflict

Nominating my hopes that they didn't just flat drop the ball and this angry tattoo lesbian with issues can find happiness with angry Moon Lesbian with issues

Attached: tatted lesbean.jpg (353x349, 26K)

Mermaidpunzel for S3

Attached: 58409311_2039509803018140_8956565084976256791_n.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

I think she'll show up again, because it was truly weird how that one lackey kept saying "Lady Caine doesn't disappoint" and yet she jobbed hard to a solo match against maiden form Cass using makeshift weapons, and has been jobbing hard and disappointing her crew ever since. Either she's eternally a joke antagonist like team rocket, or she shows up again as a serious thorn in their side.

But she was sent to island prison now. We may see her again if Raps visits the island prison for something issue related in S3.

She did have skill in getting her people "arrested" so there would already be a small army waiting wherever they decided to attack. Maybe she's only pretending to be retarded all this time. Does she have any Saporia ties? It's likely they'll be a significant threat in season 3.

Attached: 57488298_712237345859494_3081683252674392129_n.jpg (750x750, 140K)

>does she have Saporia ties

If she got the opportunity I bet she'd strike up with them, but there's no clear signs just yet

Speaking of them though, I was thinking about fanfic shit and I came to the conclusion that instead of finding the (possibly) Saporian town abandoned and destroyed in Rapunzel Day One the memory wand should have been a different random magical event (but still Cass' fault) and the amnesiac Rapunzel and Cass wander into a separatist town looking for help

Completely shifts the focus and tone of the episode but imagine getting Saporian development while a desperate Cass tries to work out a fix to the situation while avoiding both Raps finding out what happened and also keeping them both from being lynched by suspicious townspeople

Hell if we go full fanfic have it be a two parter with the second half being similar to the original episode as they follow the memory cure recipe of a Saporian apothecary (make him Hubert's father for extra callback autism) after leaving the town

Attached: I want to die.gif (540x487, 2.91M)

How will Raps react if Cass' redeemed? Welcome her back in open arms, or be a little resentful for a bit?

I have total different feelings when I rewatch those songs after S2 finale compared to the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=RewtgEyEmsM
youtube.com/watch?v=87HAEkf_Li0
youtube.com/watch?v=BRbx6GTK71Y

I'm afraid life won't be so merciful Cass.

I hope they win something... anything

Attached: emmy.jpg (604x552, 91K)

Guys, quickly, rate my cass.

Attached: Cass.webm (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Spore/10

>Cass
>Varian
>Gothel
>Saporian separatists
>Zahn Tiri
S3's looking like it'll have a hell of a rogues gallery to square up against.
They already have 2 awards secured this year for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation. Alan Bodner for production design and Brian Woods for background design. So congrats to them already! They're also currently nominated for Outstanding Casting for an Animated Series or Special. Their competition is:
>DuckTales
>Elena of Avalor
>Esme & Roy
>Muppet Babies
>She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
Given just how impressive it was to get every original voice from the movie back along with Broadway veterans, well known VAs (Clancy Brown, Steve Blum, and Dee Bradley Baker) and additional well known actors (Bruce Campbell, Jonathan Banks, Timothy Dalton, and Danny Trejo) they absolutely deserve the win. But you never know with these Academy types.

Attached: michaelsips.jpg (499x749, 122K)

Kind of cute, would 10/10 push off a cliff.

Just found DisneyMusic uploaded S2 songs in its channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2Pj0NvuxkE

Forget Cass, what the FUCK is her endgame?

Attached: Adira.jpg (488x575, 47K)

She might have just wanted to see what the moonstone did for her own purposes, to see if she could use it somehow.

She may go adventure with Lance so that’s why both of them are not in Raps and Eugene wedding.

She's got the same colors as Cass's adventurer outfit and the armor she picked up. She's basically Cass 2.0 from now on, dual nature included.

I suppose it will have to depend on why Cassandra is doing this, and how she's redeemed. But I'm sure Rapunzel will be the one who wants her to be redeemed the most.

She might have just wanted to see what the moonstone did for her own purposes, to see if she could use it somehow.

Maybe she’ll be a servant to Eugene in S3.

Raps said I love you to Cass (from Mandy’s leaked script)

She's a follower of Zhan Tiri and wanter to unite Sundrop and Moonstone to neutralize them so that when zhan tiri comes he won't be able to be stopped

So if the Moondrop amplifies your negative emotions and if Rapunzel grabbed it, would her personality shift to NPC energy since I assume the Sundrop swings the other way?

But how to explain Demanitus who wishes Raps to acquire both sun and moon power.

frikkn horrible, good work

Well how do we know it was really Demanitus?

He knows the location of the fourth piece of the scroll.

Demanitus lived a thousand years ago and spent his life fighting a demon wizard from another realm

His perspective on what should be done with the ultimate power is a bit different

Can we canonically prove everyone in Corona and its surrounding dominions suffers from crippling autism

That would be cool but she hasn't been serving Edmund since her break off from the brotherhood trio.

So how about Hector who is always loyal to King Edmund.

She thought bringing the sun drop to neutralize the moonstone would be the best way to save the kingdom

Loyalty in spirit if not letter

> Implying that Lance would willingly miss his Best Buddy's Wedding.
He gonna die. :*(

Why can't the series finale just be the wedding again, redone in the cartoon style, changed to include cartoon characters who didn't exist when the short was made?

Demanitus has already explained this. The moonstone wouldn’t be neutralized. It would unlock an ultimate power, but the instructions for how to use it is in the scroll.

The moonstone is an incredibly powerful force, but I think it needs the sundrop to control and stabilize its power. It needs balance.

thanks, might sent her on some shitty adventures in the future.

I’s like to think the crew would do that but who knows if they wouldn’t want to remain “faithful” to the movie

Godspeed, Cassanderp.

Are you making a suffering simulator

that's pretty much what I had in mind. I don't have it in me to to make a big level so probably some small situations, maybe use some prefab fantasy levels.

Stick her in a room full of Eugenes with their aggression levels maxed and no way out.

Attached: mirror eugene.png (1280x1177, 242K)

kek, will take it under consideration.

How about a Raps that is constantly running away from you but the moment you actually catch up to her you slowly die

I was on the process of making a raps because I planned on using her for something similar to the aggressive Eugene's idea, I'll probably finish making the main 3 characters and then see how to mix them.

That'd suck if Rap's dark hair of doom suddenly became permanent--running away from peeps as to not kill em.

A little unnerving, but good job user. Funny thing I'm actually working on a 3d Cass model, trying to emulate the movie's artstyle as closely as I can. Knowing my pace it's gonna take a month if not longer though.

thanks m8, I thought about making it in blender myself but it would have looked just as weird and it would have taken me way too long (This one took me like 2 hours), plus I have in my defense that the whole look of dreams is pretty unnerving to begin with.

season 3 is almost here!

Attached: 4567.jpg (892x691, 250K)

>I’m not a lesbian

Attached: 643FD32C-62ED-4F52-8AAE-5E852308DB2A.jpg (2960x1680, 338K)

S2 just ended, why would you lie to us on the internet in our suffering wait user
Has Disney not tormented us and the crew enough? Must we stand your lies as well?

Attached: 1535686861047.jpg (657x527, 54K)