What do you think of Emma Frost?

what do you think of Emma Frost?

Attached: emma frost kt.jpg (1017x1548, 273K)

Best X-Girl

She's alright. Never liked her with Scott though.

she is a slut

Attached: 1511727876663.jpg (1444x2048, 139K)

She's fits the "telepathic bitch" role much better than Jean Grey, and is actually likable.

Prefer her over Jean. Less drama, and better for Scott

Attached: FC70D7C2-F02C-40A2-983F-14768973DFA5.jpg (1200x1200, 358K)

I'd fuck her.

Better than Jean for sure.

I find plastic filled fake ass bitches a total turn off

More like the Blacked King.

sure Emma, now go back to your daily filler injection routine

Did she had sex change surgery?

cocktease
It's canon that Emma used mental manipulation and is actually relatively inexperienced compared to her bdsm sex-bomb persona.

I find mind-altering whores that can't stay dead in the only worthwhile event centered around them an even bigger turn-off.

why are you user's obsessed about this? She's a fictional character, her boobs are the exact same as every other character

I would give her many children

what is this kinder-garden, why would I even care about that

at least she had one more than you will ever have Emma

t. redheaded slut. I'd offer you a ride out of town, but I'm sure you've already got a couple of those penned in for the evening.

you all sounds like cheap whores arguing over the no-prize limp cock Summers

she's got a pretty compelling conflict in that she genuinely wants what's best for her students but thins whats best for them is they learn to be deceitful, manipulative and amoral to ensure they'll do whatever it takes to survive and thrive, compared to Xavier's bootlicking and Magneto's race war.
normally when you have a mentor figure who takes a shoulder devil role, they're ultimately just wearing down their students morality to make them a more obedient tool. but Emma genuinely believes she's helping them, and doesn't really care if they become a hero or a villain or neither so long as they aren't going to get themself killed doing something foolish

and don't >> me with some but. I don't give a crap about bad stories by bad writers

Attached: 3802b2a6ccff5ef202756c35617d6486.png (488x562, 473K)

she's lost a lot of students so it makes sense that she would try to make the students use anything they can to survive

She was okay but boring as a villain, and absolute unadulterated dogshit as a "hero."