Carol in Endgame

>"Oh, you guys are gonna stop Thanos?"
>"Haha fuck that I got better shit to do, gonna be sassy and belittle others across the rest of the universe you know since I'm literally the strongest MCU character ever!"
>"Oh, you're gonna teleport everybody to rush Thanos and his army?"
>"Haha fuck that I'm just gonna show up at the ass end of the fight and be a deus ex machina to clean up the boys's mess at the last minute, who cares if literally thousands die during that fight just because I showed up fashionably late?"
Why was she even shoehorned in? Hell I think her MCU character as a whole has been completely terrible so far, needs a rewrite and maybe even a change of fucking character.

Attached: hbtrVrF.png (591x743, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/2468488/captain-marvel-will-lead-the-mcu-kevin-feige-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just come out and say that you hate Captain Marvel because she's a woman. Just be honest with yourself.

Even the movie hates Captain Marvel and shows that Wanda is much better girl role model.

I hate her because she is unpleasant, ugly, obnoxious, overpowered, mary sue and her actress is racist against white men

Obvious troll post but MCU Carol is real fucking bad compared to comics Carol, and her role in Endgame not only made her seem like a bad person who didn't really care about what was even going on (understandable because within the MCU she was off doing her own thing entirely, to the point that nobody other than Nick even knew of her) but you'd think she'd be far more invested in trying to help the Avengers undo the finger snap.

>>"Haha fuck that I got better shit to do, gonna be sassy and belittle others across the rest of the universe
So, you haven't seen the movie. She remains with the team and help them up until Thanos is killed. After that, she goes help other planets with the aftermath of the dusting.
>>"Oh, you're gonna teleport everybody to rush Thanos and his army?"
She wasn't reachable. It's not like Dr. Strang knew how to contact her.

at least try to make legit complains.

I'm glad Wanda got to let out her rage on Thanos, that woman has suffered enough

>Opinion

>mary sue
You don't know the meaning of that word.
>racist against white men
False

and her role in Endgame not only made her seem like a bad person
It didn't at all. She did nothing bad in End game.

Have. Sex.

Attached: 4fa1d817-c875-41dc-bc8c-6fe3341f23be.jpg (970x546, 40K)

>It's not like Dr. Strang knew how to contact her.
Strange wasn't the only one opening portals. The other wizards were too.

Oh boy, yet another thread on an inconsequential character who was made so to not trigger manchildren like you.
Haha very epic.

Attached: 1555955019916.jpg (227x225, 12K)

The only way to save her is to turn her into Parker's mommy gf, and that's partially because peter works with fucking everyone. I actually enjoyed that last scene with her, but the downside is that the MCU can't use the common gimmick of his gf being vulnerable.
hell they were an actual ship at some point in the comics iirc

carol has always been hated in the comics, and she's somehow been written to be worse than the comics. Hell in endgame almost every other character didn't like her

Attached: carol and peter.jpg (1400x700, 231K)

Its more the fault of Natasha really. She makes it a huge point that the frequency is always open so everyone should report any changes, and the she reports nothing at all and doesn't even tell a word to Carol. Carol has no way of knowing what was happening on Earth because of her.

Brie Larson fucking is BEAUTIFUL. Listen, you better watch what you say about Brie-Brie on here. I've decided to be her permanent orbiter as she is my waifu. I'm not playing anymore games with you bitter white boys.

I'd suck the fungus outta mama's toes. I'm the real deal.

And they didn't knew how to contact Carol either.

She should be called captain bitch

>and the she reports nothing at all and doesn't even tell a word to Carol.
You don't know if she tried, off-screen might've been she tried reaching her while they were assembling the time heist and either couldn't get a hold of her or Carol said no. We don't know, though MCU Widow didn't seem like she would've denied her any updates.

Wow epic ironic post bruh

I don't find Brie Larson unattractive at all, but good god, she really needs to do something about the foot fungus. Bitch please, you're on x million a year and can't bother visiting a podiatrist and getting it treated? Fuck that.

Why do you hate Carol so much?

>clean up the boys' mess
She wrecks one ship and then gets her ass handed to her.

Well she didn't say shit to Okoye either. She never uses the frequency at all after making it a big deal that everyone else should. Carol not showing up is completely her fault, not Carol being lazy or uncaring as OP made it seem.

Attached: Carol seeks approval.png (493x739, 267K)

>So, you haven't seen the movie. She remains with the team and help them up until Thanos is killed
She fucked off after picking up Tony and Nebula, then the last time we see her up until the Thanos end fight was her fucking off yet again after saying how miniscule their problems were while she's busy babysitting literally every planet except Earth.

____ ___

>She fucked off after picking up Tony and Nebula
What? Didn't she stick around for the 5 year time skip?

She's au naturel, my man.

>She fucked off after picking up Tony and Nebula,
So, you didn't see the movie. Thanks for confirming.

Carol actually stay with the group up until Thanos is killed in his farm, she help with restraining him. Then there is a 5 year timeskip and she is seen reporting helping out other planet with the aftermath of Thanos's dusting.

you really need to get your hate-boner out of the way of your eyes, user.

Nope.

I was really happy with how much screen time she got in Endgame and what they did with it. They did a good job of showing her character, and her powerlevel, without making her too important to the story.
It gave her fans something to be happy about while not stepping on the toes of the other characters.

Attached: captain-marvel-avengers-endgame-costume-change-1161927-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 99K)

She first helped killing Thanos, then she was out helping other systems (as other Avengers did) while Natasha was monitoring everything from earth.

I have healthy sexual life, that's why I can see why Captain Marvel is bad character

>she still manages to piss the fucknout of Incels like OP
Based fucking Carol. She was the hero we needed to put white males in their place

>Carol actually stay with the group up until Thanos is killed in his farm
That's like 5 minutes after she shows up. Less than a day in-universe.
She checks in with them now and again but she's out in space for most of the 5 years.

her entire character in that movie boiled down to a "check your privilege bitch" and I'm not being facetious she was literally and whole heatedly a massive fucking bitch.

>I have healthy sexual life with my left hand

This ironic shitposting isn't making Carol any more or less popular, it's just making Yea Forums worse.

People liked Wanda's scene, and found Nebula's character interesting, and didn't want to lose Natasha, and enjoyed seeing Pepper in armor, and wanted Mantis to do more. Many of the other female characters got a positive reception, it's just Captain Marvel that people appear to have found abrasive.

What fucking thread do you think you're posting in?

Reminder that Carol stopped Thanos from wiping out the universe. Apologize.

Why not?

>shitposting doesn't effect how much actual people that watch movies like Carol
Yeah 1.1 billion dollars proved that after Yea Forums went on a shitposting crusade to try and get Yea Forums to side with their chauvinistic agenda

Yes and ? It still completely invalid OP's complain.

Personally I dislike how inorganic her promotion has been. Rather than elevate a character and go with what works and sells, Marvel has told us she's to be their leading lady and we just have to suck it up or drop them company wide. This is reflected in the comics where literally overnight she goes from being C-list to the most popular hero in the world as if there was a mass brainwashing event.
I hate Carol for the same reason I hate the Inhumans. But that makes me an incel, I guess.

>"check your privilege bitch"
Never happened.

> she was literally and whole heatedly a massive fucking bitch.
She objectively wasn't. Get your hate-boner out of your eyes.

> I am glad for you, user, but let's discuss Captain Marvel please.

>Cut her out of 90% of the movie
>Have her appearance to amount to nothing impactful
>Bring her in only to /ss/ Peter Parker
Russos are geniuses

Omniscience isn't part of their power.
>Marvel has told us she's to be their leading lady
Marvel never said that. If you need to make things up, you don't have much of a point.

They will probably go with Black Panther as the lead and adjust plans to suit that.

Her actions were the reason he almost snapped. She should just fuck off into space till Avengers kill thanos. He lost his ship,he wouldn't escape.

Bend over

>Marvel never said that.
They have with their actions.
Why does her book constantly get bailed out of relaunches instead of Storm's?
Why does she get to be the face of teams like A-force and a central figure of Rising instead of Black Widow, or Scarlet Witch, or She Hulk, or Wasp?
There's dozens of great female characters that already had larger fandoms and they're all told to go screw themselves because it's gotta be Carol's show.

You can go back after going black.
But you can't after courting female empowerment. Otherwise any step backwards or modulation is sexism.

Not only have you already heard the answers to these questions many times, these are questions about the comics and not the MCU.

Her actions are the only reason the Avengers won against the aerial bombardment. An entire team of white men and it takes 1 woman to do the job right

But they all but completely removed her from Endgame after the push with her movie. You're wrong.

Just like you've told us that you suck dick with your actions. Sorry sweaty but I don't take dick suckers word of mouth seriously because it smells like cock

The only problem was the element of surprise, no one expected Thanos to do friendly fire. Heroes would regroup and send a infiltrate team to steal the ship.

They're questions about the comics, the cartoons, and the MCU. The entire Marvel brand.
And the answer I've gotten is
>have sex
She Hulk, I can understand that. Universal's got the rights. Storm only getting one shot at a book when Carol is up to more than a dozen stings, but again I get it; Perlmutter's a cunt and wants to push MCU viable brands over anything else.
But still, why Carol? The least interesting Captain Marvel? Why not push Wasp harder? Why not Scarlet Witch, who ended up being a breakout character?

They could've put her off until after Endgame and chose not to.
The didn't.
And I don't believe the "two cuts" theory. There's no evidence to support it.

All the scenes by Captain Marvel can be replaced by Thor and Hulk and it would be better for it.

Case in point.
Carol's defenders are just shitposters that insult rather than form a cogent argument.
Homophobes too, apparently, which I guess explains why they want Carol instead of Phylla.

>They have with their actions.
No, they didn't. You just read too much into it.

>complain about the comics book
Those are the comic book stories, not the MCU.

>mfw Scarlet fucking Witch had way less screen time but still outshone Carol entirely, and Carol didn't even get a funeral scene like she did
Fuck man she probably could've just taken Carol's entire role in this, have Carol get dusted during the finger snap then you got really fucking mad Scarlet holding Thanos down for his head to get chopped off (maybe have her explode his arm off as payback) and then she picks up the mind stone staff and has an emotional connection with Vision and even
thinks about bringing him back before having to do the right thing and return the stone to the past.

Attached: 1553444120062.png (436x207, 64K)

>And the answer I've gotten is
>>have sex
Nope, I have providen annswer.

a,d the answer is:
They never said Cap Marvel would lead the MCU. You made things up just to get angry about it.

And if they want to give her more importance in the comic book, it's their IP they can do what they want with it.

You already tried this. I already argued this point.
But I see that reading isn't one of the Carolfag's strongpoints.

>it's their IP they can do what they want with it.
Why do you think they want to do it?

>And the answer I've gotten is
No, I dont just mean ITT. I mean in general. I know you've heard the explanation every time you've shitposted the exact same complaints. People are only replying with "have sex" now because they know better by now and they know you'll jus the back tomorrow with the same complaints acting like you haven't been answered.

>They never said Cap Marvel would lead the MCU.
They considered her analogous enough to Wonder Woman to give her a solo film over at least 2 other more deserving candidates. Can you explain why?

Carol threads are always like this, even before her movie got teased it's been nothing but shitposters taking over to do the whole gender war thing because we're apparently not allowed to discuss anything related to her series on Yea Forums.

So... she only came back to earth because of the Hulk snap?

>I already argued this point.
You didn't. Your whole complain is about how cm was going to lead the MCU, which was never a claim Marvel did.
Because her movie came out recently, so they are going to focus on her more in the comic for synergy.

Fuck off, there are shitposters on both sides but it's mostly the haters.

>No, I dont just mean ITT. I mean in general.
So do I.
There's no explanation for Carol's push across various media. The movie's doing gangbusters, I'll admit that, but its also the aberration for its success.

>Can you explain why?
Why not. Just because there are other valid candidate doesn't mean it's forbidden to make one about her.

Stop pretending you don't know the explanation already. Getting "have sex" as a reply is the biggest red flag you can get that you've farmed all the (You)s from a topic that you can and you will only ever get canned empty replies from now on. Its tired, it's old, give it up.

>Because her movie came out recently, so they are going to focus on her more in the comic for synergy.
You've revealed your ignorance yet again. They've been doing this since (at least) 2014 before her movie was even announced. They positioned Carol as Captain Marvel, arguably explicitly to MAKE a movie about her, but her books never sold. Despite these failures they continued to push her as the preeminent female superhero under their brand and I'm asking why.

>There's no explanation for Carol's push across various media
Sh is as valid as any other hero, you could make the same argument for all cape-comics movies.

And then we got this special kind of shitposter who wants to cause more trouble from the shadows, calling any non-positive discussion as being "haters" shitposting.

Wow I didn't know legitimate criticism = hateful shitposting

>They've been doing this since (at least) 2014 before her movie was even announced.
They have been willing to make a CM movie for years, user.

>they continued to push her as the preeminent female superhero under their brand and I'm asking why.
1) none of that justify your complain of "they said they'd lead the MCU" they never claimed that. Have the maturirty to admit you were wrong, there.

2) there is no reason not to. the question is not why, but why not. it's what Marvel wanted to do and there is nothing wrong there.

You know, when I tell him his bait wont get any replies, it makes me look stupid when you guys keep replying anyways. Its bait, stop.

Well, at the very least you've given another meme argument. It's not one routed in gender stereotypes, but it's still not an actual answer.
Beginning to think you don't have one.
I've got a theory though.
It's because Carol's straight and white.
Phylla would be too much of a risk because lesbian. Monica's out because they were gunshy about her selling in China and the deep south. Storm and She Hulk were tied up in rights issues, and Wasp because Edgar Wright was taking forever to get his shit together.
Why Carol over Natasha or Wanda is still a puzzle but at least some of the other potential characters are easily explained. So there, I did half your job for you.

You cannot possibly believe that shitposters don't exist.

>Sh is as valid as any other hero, you could make the same argument for all cape-comics movies.
Again this isn't just about movies.
But what makes you think I don't?
I don't understand why WB isn't doing more with Blue Beetle either.

shitposting exists, it's just not literally every fucking post saying something bad like you seem to be implying

Nobody said anything like that.

>They have been willing to make a CM movie for years, user.
Yeah, and they kept trying even in the face of an ever increasing pile of failures. Which is my point .Carol's a forced meme in this regard. Her books never sold, they never did anything interesting with her character, and yet they HAD to make a movie of her. Even when there were better options it HAD to be Carol. Carol specifically got rebranded into being Captain Marvel just so they could make her a movie star rather than entertain any other option, ever.
>1) none of that justify your complain of "they said they'd lead the MCU" they never claimed that.
I think you're reading too much into my calling her the "leading lady". She's being positioned as the big female cape. First to get her own solo. This is absolutely true. Otherwise they could've given Natasha a movie before her.

>have Carol get dusted during the finger snap
That would have been a great way to put her out of comission instead of the "other planets need me" excuse. It was obvious she was written off from most of the movie because she's so retardedly powerful than renders everyone else useless.

>There's no explanation for Carol's push across various media
Trace it back to Carol being turned into Wonder Woman lite in the comics and then see how Marvel/Disney have been marketing her as THE (all-caps) leading female superhero in the Marvel universe.

It was painfully obvious that she was supposed to play a bigger role but nearly all her scenes were cut because literally nobody likes her.
They even had to have the 'old' known avengers give their approval to the audience, like thor does, in hopes that they'll be more open to her on later installments.
Like, shit. I went to see the movie with my zoomer little brother who doesn't obviously browse here to be the ebil muhsoggynist and even he talked about how boring she is.

Attached: 1538073408473.gif (242x288, 637K)

I did exactly that.
I'm asking why that transformation happened in the first place.
People ITT are telling me that didn't happen and can't come up with any other explanation than "why not" and "we told you already".

Maybe I'm an old guy who isn't with it anymore, but what does this mean? I've seen people use this a few times but I don't get it. Are you applauding yourself when you say something?

>I'm asking why that transformation happened in the first place
Trace harder, look at who was in charge. Scan the key people who took over the comics, Marvel, press relations, follow the money.

>They even had to have the 'old' known avengers give their approval to the audience
Literally every single one of them doesn't like her except Thor, who has been the first to trust new members every other time in the past as well.

>that moment when Carol shows up to save the day and half the theater starts clapping

Just spoil me. Was it Permutter? And if so, why?

I honestly didn't get why Carol wasn't part of the time travel team.

I understand she has a very busy schedule but they had to spend a couple days at least building everything, you'd think she would check Earth if Natasha bombarded her mailbox.

She's too powerful, plus they wanted to kill off Stark. Can't have her slipping on the glove.

Nat didnt, that's why. Nat didnt tell anyone on that frequency.

I think it's half her being unpopular in the MCU and half the writers/directors knowing that nobody wanted a character that just got introduced in literally the last movie release in the form of a prequel origin story completely removed from the rest of the Avengers taking the limelight, especially when she didn't seem to suffer any from Thanos's actions.

Get ready for a string of movies explaining all the really important cosmic shit Carol has been doing when all the previous movies were going on that was so vital to the continuation of the universe but also we never heard about it.
Like a secret.
A secret conflict.
Marvel's Secret Conflict.
...Nah it'd never work.

I've had my cinema clap about 4 times during the movie, and I'm not even a burger. I was actually fucking surprised people did it. I've never seen it happen before, but this was not one of them.

By the way, assuming the machine didn't get exploded, what was her plan? Flying the gauntlet into a mystery vortex with no suit, no GPS, no idea where she's supposed to go with it?

Well Rocket and War Machine showed up. Wakandan lady didn't but she's a bitch so it's no big loss.

Also wtf was up with the female powa scene ?
>"You think you can pass all of them alone"
Nigga she literally pierced through a ship, twice, AND she can flies. If I was the one being pandered to I'd be frankly insulted.

Only important core Avengers allowed in the fun shrinking time rewinding macguffin stealing quest. Yeah, I just implied Antman being important and core over Captain Marvel.

Hand it off to Ant-Man who was waiting by the machine, which was everyone's plan. Did you watch the movie?

I didn’t see captain marvel for obvious reasons so this was my first exposure to her characterization in the movies. Jesus fuck her arrogance was so obnoxious, usually a character acting like that gets humbled or they rightfully portray it in a negative light. Only parts I liked is when rocket shit talked her dyke cut and thanos uppercutted the fuck outve her with the purple stone.

Attached: 36580B6F-3298-493C-B530-BFC645645137.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>Why does her book constantly get bailed out of relaunches instead of Storm's?
>Storm
Gee, I wonder why.

>Marvel never said that. If you need to make things up, you don't have much of a point.

How do you survive in life?

She had like three lines all movie.

What are you implying?

It's a shame we didn't see Cap on his journey to put the stones back. Especially the Soul and Time stones.

Also the Stan Lee cameo was a bit underwhelming. Clearly they didn't plan ahead.

>Ant-Man
>Man
Nah, this was the all-woman segment of the show. Even Wasp wasn't with the van at this point, she was way off in the back helping fire zap beams.

Seriously. What arrogance? Thor's fat ass was more arrogant.

It's the equivalent to giving a promotion to the boss's nephew who has worked for the company less than a year when at least 2 other people have been there much longer and have better qualifications.

So is she stronger than Stormbreaker Thor? They seem pretty equal.

So you didn't watch the movie then. Got it.

>You didn't have me
It wasn't hard to remember, especially since she barely speaks the whole movie.

Nigga stop damage controlling so hard.
I can literally list all your posts easier than I would if you had a name.
She didn't speak much but everyone else sucked her feminine dick all movie.
And no, Rod or whatever being doubtful for a moment doesn't count as 'the rest of the avengers don't like her, boo hoo what an underdog'

Her movie was bad, but not really because of her character. Plot was messy, stayed on certain points for far too long, jokes boiled down to a one trick pony, and it had the obvious origin story issues that superhero movies always have trouble doing. The character does bog it down though, you'd think the movie would make the lead heroine likable and a character you want to see more of.

She definitely acted like her job was more important than everyone else's. I'm not sure how you could miss that.

I wonder if OP knows that there's a poster counter at the bottom that we can use to track his shit posts with? I wonder if OP cares?

They didn't plan on Stan Lee dying, give them a break on that at least

She's stronger than fat-fuck Stormbreaker Thor. Probably equal with in-shape Stormbreaker Thor.

Storm is a mugga

They obviously filmed cameos in advance. They should have planned the big one way back. I dunno, make him stand in the back at Tony's funeral or something

The movie was low effort because they thought the media coverage would be enough to propel it to god-like status but thankfully, people aren't that stupid, yet.
Doesn't help that Brie has the emotional capacity of a cardboard cutout.

Stormbreaker Thor only does 3 things, so its hard to say. Summon the bifrost, smash some mooks even normal humans were smashing, and throw Stormbreaker through a rainbow blast from the gauntlet. Hard to say by just that small taste, both are pretty strong. It depends if you consider pushing through that blast to be a Stormbreaker feat or a Thor feat. Carol is definitely stronger than Boomer Thor, but normal Thor and Stormbreaker Thor is up for debate.

>Also the Stan Lee cameo was a bit underwhelming. Clearly they didn't plan ahead.
Carol's movie got the homage Endgame should've gotten.

Literally only one person liked her all movie long, and you being mad about me being right doesn't change the number of lines she had.

Reminder that Doctor Strange disliked her so much, he didn't even portal her to earth at the start of the fight; meanwhile Howard the Duck showed up packing heat.

I completely forgot Stormbreaker even summoned the bifrost, Thor didn't use it once the whole movie.

>The movie was low effort because they thought the media coverage would be enough to propel it to god-like status but thankfully, people aren't that stupid, yet.
The movie made a billion dollars so yes, they fucking are.

I really wish the character was likable to some degree, but I’m flabbergasted in a way by how grating she was in every scene she was in. Nebula getting a lot of screen time made up for it though.

Attached: 3F227501-AE50-430D-88F4-55E7489C6DCA.jpg (512x288, 25K)

So what's phase 4 going to be about ? I heard something about Skrulls ?

Howard the duck shows up but none of the Kree or Skrulls do so I'm assuming Carol killed them all until someone can prove otherwise.

>The movie made a billion dollars so yes, they fucking are.
Disneybux dont count

Don't use that slur here, you fucking nigger.

He could technically do anything Carol does with it. her whole thing is being fast and shooting blasts. The Bifrost is arguably faster than she is.

I didn't see Howard. Are you pulling my leg or did I just miss it?

Villain Gamora was less of a jerk than Carol, and she had a big scene beating up Quill and being disgusted that her future self fell in love with him.

All shitposting aside, Carol was completely inoffensive to me. I really cannot for the life understand the hate she's getting. She's such a minor character in this and has almost no lines.

For how strong she's supposed to be we really don't see her do much aside from sexually confusing Peter and getting punched with the Power Stone.

>Villain Gamora was less of a jerk than Carol, and she had a big scene beating up Quill and being disgusted that her future self fell in love with him.
Shocking I know. Fuck, between her and Tom Holland, if the MCU wants to survive they’re going to need newer heroes. if black panther 2 manages to be a decent film I’ll be glad

She was on the verge of stomping Thanos until he sucker-punched her.

For someone who complains about how powerful they're forcing her to be, you sure seem to understand that they didn't.

Do you really think Mutants are going to get pushed now that Carol's around? They can't run the risk of her crossing paths with Rogue.

Was she using the gauntlet at that time? It seems a bit odd to me that she completely no sold his headbutt.

And why not, besides your paranoia of a boogeyman agenda?

>Carol's around?

She won't be. They already have an excuse to keep her out of every future story.

It also didn't phase Thanos, when it should have been like headbutting a steel wall or something. He probably just put enough force behind it to knock a human, which would explain why it had no effect both ways.

She just headbutted a fucking battleship so hard that it exploded. What the fuck was Thanos thinking?

Because they've invested way too much into Carol to have her stuck in a coma and her powers stolen?
It's more likely that once Larson decides to do other stuff they'll pass the title onto Monica since that's what they laid the groundwork for.

>It also didn't phase Thanos

Attached: Avengers Endgame 2019 720p HDCAM-xBay.mkv_snapshot_02.29.02.099.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

Sadly, this. They will make her the new Thor.
>Thor 1, no powers most of the movie
>Avengers 1, throw him in the Hulk tank for a solo adventure through most of the movie
>Thor 2, running away most of the movie and not using his strengths
>Avengers 2, he has hundreds if robots to keep him busy, robots that normal humans fight just fine
>Civil War, he's absent
>Thor 3, taser him every time he has a chance to show off
>Avengers 3, solo space adventure most of the movie so he cant help
>Avengers 4, boomer Thor is useless
Every single movie they take the one with the powers away because they don't know how to handle it. Carol is shaping up to be no different.
>Captain Marvel, neck inhibitor on most of the movie
>Avengers 4, absent for most of the movie because Nat never called her
These movies will always be about the powerless heroes.

It surprised him but he wasn't exactly rubbing his forehead with a comically big bump

I think the real problem with her is that she's boring.
Every mcu dude so far is vulnerable to a degree and has a gimmick.
Carol's abilities are what you think when you hear superhero, like, generic superman-ess.
Flight, invulnerability, strength and lasers and ontop of that, her personality, characterization and actress are all laughable, so she's not saved by being a cool human bean like supes.
The movie had to make an excuse to make her fuck off because if she was around, she'd just pussy whip thanos and that'd be it.
What the fuck is marvel going to fucking do with her

Attached: 720e975108d731bb0910c1bc9f1c59243ee253ff1e29cb47ede0eb823d651044.jpg (437x501, 42K)

Clearly they haven't, as Endgame proves. So you went with the boogeyman agenda response even though I predicted it? Weak bait.

So we have to wait four more movies until Carol's fun to watch, and then she gains a hundred pounds?

>Clearly they haven't, as Endgame proves
Proves what? That they're not pushing Carol?
Because her inclusion at all proves they are when they could've put her off until after the Infinity Stone saga.
Keep memeing tho

They could kill her off and replace her with diversity-brown Miss Marvel. They could also easily write that she's being depowered since the (vaguely explained) source of her powers is the tessaract/space stone which doesn't exist anymore in that reality.

Shitpost all you want. Every single movie I go in predicting they wont let Thor be Thor and every single time they prove me right. The end of lW was such a fucking cocktease that Thor was finally going to be a fucking superhero after ten fucking years of cucking him every single time and then I get the slap in the face that is boomer Thor. Carol will never have any impact on a movie, I can garuntee it.

Three lines and one punch. This is what you're complaining about. Weak. Bait.

verge of stomping Thanos? she was using her full strength to stop him from snapping his fingers

I'm talking about her solo movie too.

Are you retarded or what? Just autistic? It's a solo movie.

>since I'm literally the strongest MCU character ever!"
Incorrect.
Only one character single-handedly overpowered Thanos without taking a single hit, and it wasn't Carol.

Attached: scarlet-witch.jpg (1280x768, 148K)

SEETHING

It's oddly placed and has no impact on the ten year, 22 movie saga where every other movie mattered, including, against all odds, Thor Dark World.
But even noticing how it's the odd one out is verboten to you fuckers for some reason.

Yeah, but this is also the same guy that got over having his arm chopped off within a few seconds.

So why do you want Thor to be something he never was? He's great for comedy.

I mean, Thanos is one thing, Thanos with the full gauntlet is another.

Your argument for them forcing a character is that they didnt force her in any way? You know damn well that you would be shitposting about how they forced her movie to be mandatory if they had linked it in.

Yeah why do I want one of my favorite characters in comics to be more than the Gimli of the franchise, what a wild wish, so unreasonable.

Then go read comics. They tried to do comic Thor and it didn't work. It will never work.

Helps that said character actually had some personality, emotion connection that the audience can understand and an established character history.

I never even saw Avengers 2 so i missed her introduction, just like i didn't see Carol's solo film/introduction, but it's absolutely night and day how much better one heroine is over the other.

I said pushing, not forcing.
And yes, it's odd that they rushed her movie out in between Infinity War and Endgame when it's not relevant to Endgame and she could be written out so easily. It would've been just as easy to have her introduction be AFTER Endgame.
Hell, it'd make more sense too. Tony's dead, Steve is retired, Thor has left Earth, Banner is out of commission, even Natasha is dead, so Fury goes "we need a new big gun" and that's what motivates him to finally ring up Carol.
Stop looking for reasons to argue and assuming what my thought process is. You're not good at doing either.

Get your bait straight and try again in a way that doesn't contradict yourself.

In Avengers 2 she was Russian complete with thick accent and basically a completely different character, which should give you hope for Carol.

I have a counterpoint but if you're just going to respond with such a non argument as this long "no u" sprinkled with insults then you're not worth it. Fuck off.

Sokovian.
And in Age of Ultron she was full of revenge juice because she blamed Tony for killing her family.
Now in Endgame she's full of revenge juice because Thanos killed her vibrator.
So she's prone to going on the revenge juice pretty hard.

>I have a counterpoint
I sincerely doubt that given all you've been doing is screaming about what you think I'm going to say and insisting I care about some fucking "boogeymen".

Periods
Aren't
Line
Breaks

>Maybe I'm an old guy who isn't with it anymore, but what does this mean? I've seen people use this a few times but I don't get it. Are you applauding yourself when you say something?
It's *clap* used *clap* like *clap* this *clap*. As in you punctuate every word with a clap in a way that's mean to show you're trying to get a message through to someone who hasn't been getting it.

When speaking, you clap on the words and not in the spaces, it's just that theres no way to write that.

Why do you care? Are you on *your* period?

I wish they didn't do Hulk dirty like that. He'd be fine after a day or so. the biggest power thing he did here was throw a park bench.

Aren't you making it harder for people to hear what you're saying then? Do people actually do this in real life?

Same. I like Professor Hulk in theory but the fact that it happened off screen when he couldn't Hulk out at all in Infinity War is probably my biggest complaint about Endgame.

It's right up there with quickly repeating the same sentence over and over in terms of idiot arguments.

The people that do it do it because they're angry and kinda stupid and young and thus even more kinda stupid. It's done to treat the person you're arguing with like a small child or an unruly puppy.

Yeah, basically since the 90s, it's just a recent think in online talking, starting in twitter. People usually do it when shouting though, so it's not hard to hear.

I'm guessing they did it because Rufallo needed to have his face more in it instead of the Hulked version of it? I noticed people use their helmet and masks a lot less than usual in this movie, which is saying something.

>Do people actually do this in real life?
I think so, although I'm a white programmer in his 30s so the people I encounter probably aren't the same demographic that would do this.
>Aren't you making it harder for people to hear what you're saying then?
No. Also you aren't literally trying to make it easier for someone to hear you. The point of it is to patronize someone by acting like they're a small child who needs clapping sounds to follow what you're saying one word at a time.

>I think her MCU character as a whole has been completely terrible so far
And you are right. But to be honest, Carol has always been terrible, even on paper.
Except her body. She's supposed to be fuckin sexy under that suit - which is not the case in the MCU

Attached: num0004.jpg (1600x2501, 1.4M)

Attached: stepdown.jpg (809x934, 406K)

>woman of color
So, asian?

Kill yourself you mouse boot licking incel.

Reminder carolfags are the worst capeshit fanbase on this board as professional victimhood allows them to be.

>incel
Um, I'm a woman. Copulate you seething nerd.

>professional victimhood
Yeah, those assholes who make up strawman to hate them, I hate them!

Carol did shit. Her movie was shoehorned in to try and push her for the next phase while they were filming End Game. They could of left the fucking cunt out of the entire movie, and nothing of value was lost.

Gay asian

Women can be incels you fucking sperg.

So some sort of, gaysian?

Um, incel is a gender neutral term there sweety.

I agree.

Same with Black Panther getting shoved into Civil War and then having a solo movie with nothing leading to the overarching plot. Ant Man 1 as well.

Could they get away with making Phylla Asian?

It's not a sucker punch if you're already fighting

No lie though, i pop a bit of a chub whenever someone calls me an incel.

I don't have the newest cam, but you can still see him pretty clearly on the bottom right. It is a blink and you miss it thing though.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-02-02h30m29s336.png (720x312, 229K)

Captain Marvel's entire exitance to the phase was nothing but a check mark.

Is Cosmo in there anywhere?

That is probably why you'll stay one desu.

>Same with Black Panther getting shoved into Civil War and then having a solo movie with nothing leading to the overarching plot.
BP was shoved into Civil War in order to make the sides a little more even I think.
However, his solo did pay off because it established Wakanda, which is the site of the final battle in Endgame and gives an army of cannon fodder to fight Thanos twice.
For Carol to be in a similar situation Skrulls or Kree would've had to have mattered in Endgame in any way. They weren't even in the big battle at the end when everyone else shows up.
Ant Man 1 establishes Scott Lang, heist extraordinaire and savior of the universe.

I think that could actually work. She always had high cheeks and never looked super cuacasian to begin with, so long as she still has the shock white and short hair i think it'd turn out good.

Wrong. Only pasty white neckbeards can be incels. Like yourself.

>white

Attached: 1445759991319.jpg (1512x668, 369K)

>Imagine buying into the Mouse's political bullshit this hard

Yeah, I guess I like Nebula, Wanda, and Mantis because I hate women. Moron.

To be fair I'd plunge my penis inside of his sister too, given the chance.

>Ant Man 1 establishes Scott Lang, heist extraordinaire and savior of the universe.
Based

Attached: helpme.png (876x370, 366K)

Ant-Man also introduced a viable supporting cast with their own personalities and contributions. Every new character from Captain Marvel is entirely nothing. The movie only set out to say CAROL IS THE STRONGESSTSTTTSSS

This has always been the go to think for Carolfags.
If you like Phylla or Monica, you're still sexist for halting Carol. If you like Kamala, you're still sexist for thinking Carol is poorly written. You have to like THEIR precious waifu. Nothing else matters.

Monica could be something given the 25+ year timeskip.
But if the comics are any indication she won't be because that'll distract from Carol. That KSD issue still pisses me off.

People tend to dislike whatever is being shovelled down their throats against their wishes.

>taking out the ship stopped the bombardment and practically saved them all
>takes a headbutt directly from Thanos to the head and doesn't even budge
>requires the power stone for Thanos to hurt her
That wasn't even her final form.

>Cassie is a good character and feels like she's actually his daughter
>They age her into being a teenager of indeterminate age
I mean I'd fuck her actress now, but I still feel like the girl who played kid Cassie got screwed over

Yeah, she wasn't even at the glowing eyes stage of hax yet. All so Tony could have his exit.

This thread is such a train wreck. The entire MCU Hulk and Thor have been screeching at each other over who is stronger and as soon as they add a third voice you all act like it's the end of the fucking world.

I think im good. Your mom only charges 20 bucks and a carton of cigs to go balls deep in her sugar walls.

Maybe the are going to wait for her to grow up, Ant-Man 3 seems to be the least of their priorities right now so maybe is convenient for them to wait. In other hand is dumb to wait just for one actress and Michael Douglas is not getting any younger.

Because it doesn't come off as fun. She just seems condescending and in general not happy to be there
>Sorry you fucking Earth plebs it's a big universe!

this

I really liked her, too. She was cute as a button in A+W. It invoked those parental feels.

>Hulk like fire, you like water
>well, we're both like fire...
>Hulk like big raging hot fire, you like.... little fire, tiny
Right, they have never been condescending to each other at all. Their competition has never been rude or sassy. A woman is saying it now, so its suddenly a problem and not funny at all.

The point you're missing here is that claiming to be the strongest doesn't make you the strongest. Everyone with powers thinks they're the best so far, she's a continuation not an exception. She can be just as wrong as Hulk has been and it wouldn't be a problem if she werent a woman.

If that's the case then why have her answer the door instead of Maggie or Paxton?

Are you fucking serious right now? This is bait.

Oh I get it. You're a woman who doesn't understand good jollies with your rivals.

Wow you dont fucking say. And yet you replied.

It wasnt a jolly to Hulk, he wasnt joking. He was being totally honest there.

She wasn't arguing over who was stronger she was just like "Stop Thanos from destroying the universe? What the fuck ever, plebes, I got shopping to do."

But Thor knows he was basically retarded in that form and their rivalry is so deep it even extends to Banner. There are also many moments where Thor gives his respects to Hulk. Carol just shows up like she's the hottest shit in town and the movie lets her be with no contest. Thor instantly gives his approval, Fury already approved, etc etc.

this.
This kind of hate is not healthy, OP.
You don't know here, she doesn't know you, you two will never meet, she has no role in your life.
The idea that other people don't dislike her shouldn't hurt you so much. Stop and realize how fucked in the head you are.

Don't take that fucking tone with me, you smart ass bitch. I'll kick your ass.

wasted Roccafort, I want him to draw Sentry desu

>Thor and Hulk arguing about who is stronger is the same as literally being told by executives that Carol is the strong and most amazing

You stupid dumb cunt

Ah, classic femcel "argument"

Thor took three movies (5 if you count the crossovers) before he went full god mode. And even then he still lost to Hela, and then to Thanos.
Carol got to that point within her first solo, and is painted as being unstoppable in a fair fight (look how many people call what Thanos did a sucker punch).
So no, it's not the same at all.
Moreover, it's not about power levels. It's about charisma. Charisma is what determines whether or not a character is liked.

Keep trying to mask the pain of your virginhood with that ineffectual insult. I already explained in another thread why the term incel carries zero weight when used against a woman.

You're making things up that arent on screen to justify after the fact.

You know that line you quoted is treated as a joke, right? It's important to me that you know that.
Carol's isn't a joke. It's exposition.

Have sex femcel

Get your argument straight and try again. Rambling like that is why people think you're so rage filled.

>You're making things up that arent on screen to justify after the fact.
How is that any different from claiming that Carol is charming or she was just too busy to help during any of the important shit going on in her 20 year exile?

Ah I forgot the "it doesnt count because I say so" excuse you people always blurt out when you have no answer.

Ah. The UKers are awake now, is that it?

If you can follow this reply chain back and show me where anyone made those claims then we'll keep talking.

>gets punched out of a movie by a blast that fucking Tony tanked with nano shield
why are the movies so fucking inconsistent

So are you claiming Carol was joking or that Thor and Hulk's exchange wasn't played for comedy? \
I know it's neither and you're just shitposting but I'm curious as to which you'd claim to.

Its neither because your comment wasnt relevant, obviously.

Wow 51 incels all in one fucking thread. (Excluding me)

You guys remember when Peter got shot down by a space missile and Carol said to him

>The universe is in danger, we’re fighting an army of aliens, and I am empowered by the radiation of a single infinity stone that makes me stronger than all of the stones combined. None of this makes sense.
>Doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you get back up, you fight to kill. Stay down here, you're good. I'll send Ironman to come find you. But if you get up, you are an Avenger.

Oh, wait. She just stood and gloated about it.

I know this is asking too much thinking of a Carolfag but this thread does not exist in a bubble.

Like I said, silly idea.

Correct, as in I am not every person who has ever said you're wrong, and it's stupid to expect me to defend what other people have said. Or is understand that "asking too much thinking of you" to grasp? What's the matter, can't your thoughts stand on their own, or do you have to call up shitty non-arguments that other people have said and shove them onto me so you can "win"?

So you agree Carol isn't charming and that retconning her to have been around in the background doing fuck knows what for two decades was a terrible idea?
Of course you don't, because Carolfag.

I'm just going to take that as a yes and stop replying now. Clearly you're incapable of actually talking to someone, all you can do is talk to yourself and congratulate yourself on successfully countering your own strawmen.

user you actually replied to here. Maybe because it's fucking retarded? You think making Carol "The First Avenger" was some sort of subversion? It's retarded and a shitty retcon designed to take advantage of idiots like you after they run out of things to write about. Would you okay with the X-Men just popping in out of nowhere despite not being mentioned even a single fucking time at all?

Speaking of Michael Douglas, I really wasn't expecting them to de-age him yet again in Endgame in the 70s segment. His current voice really doesn't fit a version of him that should be in his 30s or so.

That was a tagline to joke about her airforce call sign. It was never a fact in universe, Fury didnt come up with the name until after Carol was gone and never inducted her into the team. It was promo fluff, not a retcon.

So Carol was *not* the team/initiative's namesake?
I don't think it's that big a deal mind, it's similar to how SHIELD's acronym being used pre iron man 1 is a retcon, but it still happened.
The eye thing though, is unforgivable.

What does literally any word of this have to do with what I said.

I actually just said the opposite of that, but you're meeting my expectations for your reading comprehension so I guess it's fine.
I said she wasn't an Avenger or the first one, never said anything about everything you just said.

>Reddit: the post
I bet you're a very ugly nonwhite girl

She's the one the team is named after. That kinda makes her the first.

If that's a retcon, then where did the name come from before her movie? What did they change it from?

It literally doesn't. Like, objectively and beyond argument.

Thanos never hit Tony with the raw power stone.

Damn, you're right. Carol is a fucking tank.

They're trying so hard to make me like her, and it's not working.

>Tony "She's great by the way. We need you, you're new blood.

>Thor "I like this one."

> Rocket "Ohhh yyyeeeaaahhhh"

Yeah the staredown between thor and Carol was devoid of energy. It was lame.

So who was the first?

>Marvel never said that.

Feige said it in the Captain Marvel book

>There she was at the forefront, and it was a great foreshadowing – not just for how audiences are going to embrace Brie as this character, but also for how Captain Marvel is about to take the lead and be at the forefront of the entire Cinematic Universe.

cinemablend.com/news/2468488/captain-marvel-will-lead-the-mcu-kevin-feige-says

inb4 >that doesn't count because you're an incel.

does it count if i go and find a hooker tonight?

I don't think that's going to work out.

Honestly that's kinda why incel as a pejorative always struck me as odd. It's used to say a guy's only value is if he has sex but the people screaming it the loudest will say that kind of thinking is toxic masculinity. I know hypocrisy is the norm these days but how are people THAT unaware?

It has to. They got rid of all the avengers. Carol's the only one left.

>Origin Carol is an emotive and friendly person thrust in over her head with powers she can't control into a war she doesn't understand and is rightly scared
>grows during the movie, getting to the end with hardened perseverance
>the payoff for this is weathering Thor's show of intimidation and breaking into an actual smile afterwards

Attached: 1554202574672m.jpg (1024x668, 94K)

Maybe Spidey.

Not so long as they have to share him with Sony.
Same as Hulk.
There's Strange, Ant-man, Black Panther, and Carol. And unfortunately Carol's the most successful one so she's the new cornerstone.
But we got a decade of good movies out of it so I'm choosing to look back fondly instead of forward with dread.

You forget Scarlet Bitch and BBC Panther

True, but Thanos is too. I also like the little thought process you see him go through when he's fighting her.
>"Wow, she's actually stronger than me, better use my magic do anything glove. ...uh, okay she's absorbing all my magic glove energy, now what? I could take out the power stone, without the glove to regulate it I can hit her with all it's energy at once, but that'll REALLY fuck up my hand. Maybe I can just..."
>WHAM
>"No? Nothing? Okay plan A it is then. This is gonna really hurt"

Attached: captain-marvel-vs-thanos.jpg (1200x680, 244K)

Scarlet Witch isn't getting utilized, if she were we wouldn't need Carol. I didn't mention Panther because is he really an Avenger? He's kind of like a supporting force that teams up with them.

Those are all perfectly in character for those characters at the time.

Ant-Man, Spider-Man and Strange have charisma. Not sure about Black Panther but he could be a good straight man, mabe the same for Carol but they should work on her attitude and have other characters interact with her.

Attached: duo.png (1280x905, 600K)

no, she's in their skype chat and that's it.

Yeah, except she hasn't actually done anything to make it work; they're telling us she's a charismatic leader not showing us. Doesn't come off right.

but it shows how terrible phase 4 will be

Yeah but Ant-Man, Spider-man and Strange aren't the ones the conductor of this train are saying should be at the forefront of the entire Cinematic Universe, now are they?

>they're telling us she's a charismatic leader
They are?

Shang-Chi is going to be awesome. I bet my left nut on it.

Considering Feige literally fucking said so in the interview, yeah, and Tony by proxy.

>implying that the whitoids are not racist
the whites of the United States are the most racist people in the world, stop crying and have sex

Attached: carol.jpg (1634x1699, 210K)

They're doing what they always do with Carol. They tell it but they don't show it, and then if you question it they call you sexist.

Thor likes strong women, Rocket Likes anything that can make things blow up real good, and Tony was literally just rescued from starving in the void of space by her like 10 minutes before he said that.
No part of the movie implied she was a charismatic leader, in fact it did a pretty good job of showing she doesn't play very well with others.
What it did show us was that she was strong, cocky, and willing to help out, and those are the exact three things the other characters recognized her as being.

>"No part of the movie implied she was a charismatic leader"
>The scene when all the heroines follow her
She'll be a great leader, better than Stark

So what? All that matters is what happens in the actual movie, and in the movie all the characters treat her with the appropriate amount of respect they would each have for her given the context they each had.

>All that matters is what happens in the actual movie
Sure, people will just accept authorial intent.

Tony verbally approves of her too, even moreso than Thor.

>when all the heroines follow her
She didn't lead them with her charisma, she just lead the charge because she's the fastest.

I wonder why.

The minute he actually used even a single stone from the guantlet against Carol she folded like paper, and was out the whole rest of the battle, so it's tough to really gauge the power there.

What whole rest of the battle it was literally 60 fucking seconds

He did use the stones on her, but she just absorbed the energy to keep them from activating. He had to fuck up his hand using the power stone at full force so he could hit her with too much energy to absorb at once.

Every time I think about what I want out of a Shang Chi movie I realize I just want to watch The Raid.

Wrong

Right, I forgot she energy absorbing powers. They really didn't have any time to exposit anything in this.
Hell, I forget, did that even come up at all in her own movie?

>did that even come up at all in her own movie?
Yeah.
A lot.
It was the main plot.

There was a LOT of "show don't tell" going on in Endgame, which I loved, and a lot of little things you wouldn't immediately get if you didn't read into.
>Nat studied physics to make Conversation, with Bruce.
>The meta context behind Cap's "hail hydra"
>Pepper's suddenly so much more supportive of Tony being Iron-man because for 5 years she could see what happens when he fails
>The ancient one's magic is sophisticated enough that Bruce can physically interact with her little prestidigitation illusions

Keep telling yourself that that is why we hate her.

But it is a lie.

>in the middle of the battle
>everyone sees and follows her automatically because she imposes respect
>she does not need to know anyone or make crappy jokes, she is a birth leader and for that reason, nobody contradicts or ignores her, that is why Peter gave her the gauntlet and looked down, he is not worthy to see a Goddess.
She is better than Stark or Steve because she's a literal Goddess in the earth

Again!? Seriously? This is like the 5th or 6th thread of this in total already! Like seriously! Why are we even still doing this!? I mean how pitiful is this? This is seriously not healthy and just show how obnoxious and stupid this is. I mean we already had this conversation

It just show how no one here wants to take wom,en seriously and would rather have a female they would have a hard-on with. This is the kind of dumb sexist mentality this thread is now plagued with. Hell, it reminds me of them dumb YouTubers when they complain so much about Jane Foster as Thor and suddenly believe they are the experts about it, and then stopped when Thor became Thor again. You complain that the movie would flop, but it made $1.112 billion in total. And before Endgame you people whine that she's going to beat Thanos, but that didn't happen and you still complained about it like it matters. Like how pathetic is this that you still have to make up so much dumb shit or misinterpretate anything she said just to feed your sad ego?

Just be honest. You prefer that women are treated like shit and not take any of them seriously unless you would have one you can masturbate to. You would rather not treat any race or gender equally because you are too insensitive and threatened to grow up or treat anybody with any sincerity and respect

And FYI, Carol in this movie is just a plot device to start the movie with to save Tony and Nebula, and she went off because if anybody would remember the Nova Corp are gone. There is literally no one else other than few groups to help, and there are more planets she needs to deal with. And how would Doctor Strange or any spellcasters know where she is? None of them knew she existed because they never met her. Nobody even knew 2014 Thanos would show up

This needs to stop or else we'll be having this thread like 8th or 10th times. Pathetic

This and based

Attached: spiderautism.jpg (262x192, 10K)

Completely inorganic and this character cannot credibly be the pillar of the series going forward.

The Brie Larson defense brigade is out in full force trying to gaslight yet another avengers thread
She will never fuck you guys, nor will any other woman, reminder

>"Completely inorganic and this character cannot credibly be the pillar of the series going forward"
user, you mad? she's a strong woman and a great leader, you literally do not have any good arguments about your hate, you hate her because she's a woman, and you need white men, but times change, now the future is female, and Carol Danvers is the perfect leader now.

This is an epic attempt to cope with Carol Danvers being a 2-dimensional character whose only motivation is "fuck men".

I hate women but I love Brie Larson

tl;dr
cope

This is all not even what happened in the movie. She came with them to the Gardens and scouted the place. But she would have had no idea Thanos would come back in time with them, they didn't even know that. Did they even tell her they'd go back in time?

>She fucked off after picking up Tony and Nebula

Nope. She knocked Present Thanos over and held him in a headlock when they were asking him about the Stones.

Well let's say she would have bought the universe 30 more seconds.

>chauvinistic

People seriously need to stop abusing this word.
'Chauvinistic' means 'staunchly and unmovably loyal to a given idea or person'. It doesn't mean 'sexism against males'.

that's understandable because Brie Larson is not a woman, she's a Goddess, pure perfection

Attached: t-brie-larson-05-17-cover.jpg (1200x800, 222K)

I can't believe Brie Larson is married to Trump the fucking she-pig pill headed twat, such a manc
bitch has a forehead I could land a boeing 747 on UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ugly trump whore

You're right, I'm sure that all happened, and it was all due to her raw, undeniable respectability, and it had nothing to do with her big grandiose entrance, nor the fact that she's a literal flying glowing beacon in the middle of the chaos of the battlefield.

Attached: 1387342240602.jpg (397x400, 27K)

Piss off. I love Phyla, but Carol has far more tenure.

The only reason she didn't go by Captain Marvel until 2012 is because he was still alive when she took the role, was depowered when he died and by the time she became Binary we had Monica.

She's a colonel, she could have taken the title whenever she wanted.

It's not her fault that they gave her to Margaret Stohl, who should have stuck with My Tiny Horsies.

stop telling lies please, you are a sad and stupid being

>them dumb YouTubers when they complain so much about Jane Foster as Thor and suddenly believe they are the experts about it, and then stopped when Thor became Thor again.
As opposed to continuing to complain that she was Thor when she wasn't?

Attached: 1304918880828.jpg (192x185, 38K)

>and there are more planets she needs to deal with
Why?

How is that even a motivation? She made her point clear that there are movies that don't cater to old white men. "Old White Men".

bitch got a forehead like my thumb

Attached: 8head.png (547x748, 662K)

KEK

Not the op, but that is the stupidest fucking comeback, it makes it sound like you have literally no argument.

If your going to be an asshole troll at least be better about it, there are legitimate things you could bring up to support your claim that Carol is not a complete shit character but you instead just go for the lowest common denominator comeback.

It's the only thing the character experiences or overcomes as a challenge to her in her own movie. Tony Stark has the Ten Rings, Stane, Pepper, his father, the suit itself. Carol Danvers' singular experience in life is men telling her to sit the fuck down before she gets hurt and by developing her cosmic hax superpowers finding a way to kick them in the balls. That's it. That's the character: "Fuck you, male."

I hate whores (women) but I love Brie Larson, she is such a good actor, I just wish I could bash women's skulls in though

Most planets don't have their own super team.

And are all of them working on an extremely hazardous plot to recover all six of the infinity stones to one location?

Have you ever heard that you shouldn’t judge a person by how they treat you but how they treat waiters and such? That’s my major problem with MCU Carol and in this case the”waiters” are the fucking avengers. EMH Carol was my favorite iteration of the character, someone in over their head eager to please but stead fast in the face of danger with a temper to boot, if you reduce every complaint to simple misogyny then you just extend the arguement

No but neither where the Avengers at that point.

At what point? She was clearly in communication with Natasha at the teleconference not long beforehand where she says she's busy. Busy doing fucking what? What podunk bullshit takes priority over guarding the location where at any time the fucking infinity gauntlet could potentially be fully assembled?

shut up

Just a reminder that Dr Strange tpd everyone into the battle except her. Shes that insufferable.

Also, Tony said he was stranded lightyears away from Earth. Say, Marvel can go over the light limit. But she had to physically carry Tonys ship without any such tricks. That should not be possible. Or at least he shouldve been scrambled into a thin layer all over the interior

An attempt to get more views through monetization. Whiners love to hear people whine more, and gave them money for more

Who else is left in the Galaxy? Again, the Nova Corp are gone. Thor mentioned that in Infinity War. Only a couple of groups went to help keep the peace, while the rest would conquer, pillage, and become warlords

Ravengers might help, but I'm guessing they too have their numbers cut short after the snap by Thanos. Anyone who is out there are stretched thin with not enough manpower to help deal with whatever insurrection, criminal activities, and whatever is it that are causing havok. Then there's the refugee crisis from whatever planet that has a violent uprising. And Carol who has been in space for 20 years knows what's up and is willing to help and protect them. Nebula and Rocket may have also helped Carol in space and some other groups, and they have contact with the Avengers still, but it still doesn't cover the entire galaxy when there are other problems to deal with. I mean how many factions and people are there that will help? I'm guessing it's not enough

So guess how many planets are facing the same problems? Take every problem right here in Earth, and replicate that in every planet in the galaxy with life? You can guess the result, and you would know why they need help to deal with those problems or else it's going to get worse

Yeah, at the teleconference, BEFORE they met Scott and figured out the plan for the time heist.

It should’ve been Thor bringing him back with the bifrost but they needed carol to take wins from her every chance she got

There is literally nothing more important than protecting the infinity stones.

>she set her status to Away guys

She functionally is the space stone.

>Just a reminder that Dr Strange tpd everyone into the battle except her.

Because he’s supposed to teleport someone he’s never met before or even aware of her existence. OK

With how she acted in this movie, you really think she just drops everything whenever the Avengers call her?

Until Scott comes back there's no reason to specifically guard Earth. I agree that it's complete bullshit she didn't come to help them in the time travel plot. I guess Natasha recognizes a bitch when she sees one

Her existence wasn't a factor in his 1/millions vision?

It was also essentially a stealth mission.
Not exactly Carol's forte.

He used the time stone to see the future 14 millions time in Infinity War, obviously he'd become aware of her existence.

and anyway, if she is such a bitch she was ignoring hails to protect the fucking stones is it going to come up as a learning and growing experience in her sequel? With how she just shrugged off everything in her debut? Not fucking likely. Like comics Carol it's just going to be a boring feminist revenge fantasy; that isn't something you can hang a series on anywhere.

>Dr Strange tpd everyone into the battle except her
No he didn't, he only brought that people that were on Titan with him. All the other sorcerers brought the rest of them.

>implying he'd met half the people he was TPing like the Ravagers or Wakandans

She should have been guarding the building.

That still doesn’t mean he knows exactly where she was in the entire fucking universe

Where as everyone on Earth are easily accessible

Wakanda is at least public knowledge since a few weeks after Civil War. They straight up have an embassy in the US and T’Challa has gone public.

Letting his final cameo be playing himself in his prime in the 70s with his final line being the main message he wanted to spread with his work was actually kino.

>That scene where all the women line up to face an army of mooks Carol would have absolutely no trouble flying over or even ramming through

Lmao

I still find it weird that strange became the sorcerer supreme after like 3 years

Strange also fucking comes back on Titan with 3 members of the GOTG, one of which being Quill.

So yeah Strange has an approtunity to be informed about the Ravagers as well

>"Fuck you, male."
This is overthinking dumb shit. You know what era from the movie she's in right? The 90's is super obvious because of how shitty they are, and if we remember her flashback it's also that obvious too. And she's from the military in the "90's". Many back then had the old conservative mindset from their older peers and parental figures by how a woman should be treated and what they should be doing. Which is why some women were like "Fuck that" and want to do something bout it. Many women in the military back then have complaints and faced harrasements from their male peers and were never taken seriously. Until the Iraq War happened that somewhat changed the military perspective because of the skillsets women contribute to the military. Which they had to change their behaviour to better accomodate women so they would need the contribution from them in order to win the war. Or lose that when they would face complaints or quit the military completely and lose a vital part for future military operations

Everyone in the 90's are a bunch of stereotypes. Both in media and in real-life. Anyone who has knowledge of the 90s would know how shitty things are back then. If you understand the 90s then you would know this. Everyone in the 90s are a piece of shits

The movie itself is literally saying the 90's are not that great when you have Carol who was raised in an advanced alien civilization were is doesn't descriminate and judge you based on merit and skills, and compare it to a planet that is somewhat civilized but still descriminate and doesn't judge you based on skills and merit

I dont think its actually official at this point. He's just the most competent one after the Ancient One dies, but even then he still got flack from using the time stone

>racist against white men

There is nothing wrong with racism

>Because he’s supposed to teleport someone he’s never met before or even aware of her existence. OK
When did Doctor Strange meet Howard the Duck?

So, not only Dr Strange didnt want to bring her back, but every other sorcerer too. Nice.

Yep, and Mantis using her empathy powers against explosions and projectiles. Kek worthy. Did she make it to the funeral or the gotg ship? I dont remember her there.

Hes a magic all knowing dude, who knew that a random rat in 5 yrs after his death would release Antman. Dont tell me he cant conjure a spell to find Carol

Yeah Mantis made it, she's in the background in the scene with Thor and Quill

>Yep, and Mantis using her empathy powers against explosions and projectiles. Kek worthy. Did she make it to the funeral or the gotg ship? I dont remember her there.
She makes one of the big destroyer dudes fall asleep with a touch, she's at the funeral, and she wants to see Fat Thor and Quill have a knife fight on their ship.
She had just the one line and was still more likable than Carol

The Infinity Stones were destroyed. She didn' know the Avengers were planning a Time Heist. And if she did appear then what would she even be doing? Nothing, because there was no real need of her unless something serious happen. Which I'm guessing Carol noticed that people are coming back and realize she needs to get to Earth to confirm what's going on. And she arrived to destroy Thanos's ship and joins the fight

She saw the gauntlet when arrive. She knows what's up now

He didn't. That was the Ravengers, which they got word from Quill who was with Strange

You're completely fucking full of ideology shut the fuck up.

It keeps getting better. Not only the sorcerers didnt tp her in the battle, none of the avengers considered calling her to help with time heist.
She is *that kid* in mcu

Women should be seen and not heard. Prove me wrong. Spoiler you can't.

>She didn' know the Avengers were planning a Time Heist.
That seems like something worth checking in about.
>Nothing, because there was no real need of her unless something serious happen.
Thanos showed up.
Honestly even before Thanos showed up "hey we're about to use the infinity stones would you mind making sure nothing bad happens?"
I mean shit if my electricity gets cut off they make sure I'm home before turning it back on so nothing bad happens. Not having your big overpowered defender on standby when you're about to rewrite reality is just silly in comparison.
And actually, couldn't she have handled the stone powers so that Hulk wouldn't have to lose an arm?
>abloo bloo bloo don't criticize my waifu

Ah yeah, tru. The knife fight, I remember that one. Thx

The problem being is that she was introduced during the snap. I would've rather her vanished too but it'd make no sense in the movie plotwise.

Question. If Carol is off being a defender of the galaxy for 20 years and protecting all these planets that don't have Avengers, why have none of the spacefaring Avengers or Guardians, of which there are now eight to ten all told, ever heard of her?

I'd honestly have preferred if the snap created Carol. Like some kind of cosmic balancing thing by the One Above All. It would be better than saying she was around off screen all along.

Am I the only one disappointed by Thanos' sudden "I WILL KILL EVERYONE" shtick ? It's like Disney was afraid of making an antagonist that was too sympathetic.

She was actually just drinking and getting in toughman contests.

t.tranny

The Thanos she faced was in the beginning with the Avengers, and Thor killed him. How would she even know another Thanos would show up? Hell, how would the Avengers even contact her when their base was just just destroyed? And even when they did contact her while they're building the gauntlet would she even have time to answer or stop whatever it is she's doing? Plus the Avengers weren't even expecting 2014 Thanos to show up since the plan itself is simple and not make contact with anyone from the past. Especailly since they don't know that 2014 Nebula would find out from current Nebula, which she realized too late

And seeing how both Hulk and Thanos both weilded the Infinity Gauntlet and we saw the effects on them then I doubt it would be any different for Carol

>would she even have time to answer or stop whatever it is she's doing?
Yes, or at least asks for them to wait for her, she's objectively an enormous asset, and would obviously jump at the chance to ressurect half the universe

20 years is a long time for people to forget. The Nova Corp might know, but they never mentioned it. They're the space police, and she could pass as a space vigilante. Ravengers I don't think they noticed or think of her as a kind of story from people

EYYEE!!!! EYYEE!!!

Except the Avengers weren't even expecting it to happen and 2014 Thanos to just appear. It just happen. There wasn't any further need to explain it. Again, she wasn't even needed until 2014 Thanos appeared

Also, why would the Avengers even wait? They got the stones, and they are not in a serious situation that needs backup. They can just do it now and mention it later to her. That's it. Thanos appeared. They didn't expect it

It's super obvious

>Why was she even shoehorned in?
They were hoping that she would be well received and could replace Tony as the sassy problem solver. She wasn’t, so they had her go away for most of the movie so that people would only have to tolerate her in small doses.

Her movie was out a month before Endgame. I doubt they have time to put her in

I love Wanda, Gamora, Natasha, and Nebula. They’re complex characters who have been ingrained in the story and have considerably developed since their first appearance. They’ve shown us that they can be strong even with imperfection.

Carol has been a cunt since she’s appeared and she’s played by an unlikeable person as well. She’s very OP and that could have been redeemed if she was a better character.

Attached: 4501FCB6-DCDC-4A85-AAD9-08DD4FB31503.jpg (750x690, 476K)

Wrong, Carol is the best.

>Let's not expect things to go wrong in our plan to save half the universe that we can only do once

I wish the Ravagers saved Tony and Nebby’s asses.

Thor hasn't been truly arrogant since his first film you mong. For the majority of this particular film he was a drunken slob trying to hide the pain of what he perceived as his failure with alcohol. The fucker literally managed to override his asgargian physiology in his efforts to drink away the pain after everything he lost. Compare that with Marvel swooping in, implying that because she was there now victory was assured, and getting catty and defensive when people asked what the fuck she's been doing up til that point.

It's bitches like you who make the rest of us look bad. Carol is shit. Captain Marvel has always been shit. And I'm sick of these virtue-signaling women ruining every fandom they step into.
It's because of feminists that now I cringe every time I see a female lead because I can /barely/ trust them not to suck. It's always the best sigh of relief when they don't (i.e. Nebula, Gamora, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch).
Seriously, stop looking down on women.

Attached: 1544888350925.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Of course you are.

That's what I thought was going to happen and they would follow up more with Kraglin since they were setting him to have Yondu's powers

Carol is the best and Captain Marvel is easily the best MCU movie. Have sex.

No one hates Carol because she's a woman except for the extreme incels. I hate her personally because she's a poorly written character played by a bad actress. Gamora and Nebula are amazing because they're well-written characters played by good actresses. How is that so hard to understand? So until you come up with an actual argument to why she isn't a poorly written character (lol), you can fuck right off with your femcel virtue signaling.

That's not an argument. Go troll elsewhere.

Except Carol is written much better than Nebula and Gamora and Brie is a tier above Gillan or Saldana. Keep on seething, incel.

Can't wait for the recast

Attached: ALL NEW MCU.jpg (545x854, 47K)

I actually have a fiancée, but thanks for the compliment! Please, enlighten me oh great holy one, as to how Carol is written better than Nebula and Gamora. I'm not even going to ask about Larson as an actress because frankly, that's just wrong. She has less emotions than Kristen Stewart.

Aaaaaaand she disappears! Although it's laughable to think she ever had an argument in the first place.

Attached: a5MZ4DL_700b.jpg (326x294, 18K)

But that was followed by 'I WILL CREATE MY OWN PERFECT WORLD INSTEAD OF FIXING THIS SHITHOLE' which makes much more sense to me than halving the population. Btw, it means that stones are indeed all powerful and ppl who used to say that they are not and that is why Thanos didnt create infinite resources got btfod.

Btw, I still dont get how time works in mcu. I was wondering how stupid avengers should be fighting the guy who 100% had to survive. And Hulk was saying smt about fatalism in that nothing can actually change, since living through a timeline fixes it as a past event. And cap also didnt switch timelines when he stayed in the past. This all means time is linear in mcu. But then they break the rules by killing all the characters that should be present in their respective following events.
So things timelines can be shifted. But then again, some events are constant among all timelines like soul stone tolls.

I choose to believe that is sloppy writing and dont want to rationalize that. If I were a creator Id say smt along the lines of stones being above human logic and comprehension, but that is just an excuse. Rick was right about time travel being dumb

Avengers are super disorganized.
Scott tells them a concept. Hulk skips all the steps directly to human testing. And not any random hobo, but a useful dude with good wits and battle xp. Thus he wastes a few loads of Pym particles which are limited to the point of being barely enough when time heist starts.

They spend a few days planning their miasion orally with no rehearsals. They are on to a serious task and can take all the time they want to prepare, but choose to be hasty. I still dont get why they took Thor, cos he was surely a loose canon, who could fail miserably.

Then Natasha and Hawk almost kill each other trying to sacrifice themselves. Had the rope snapped, soul stone would have been lost.

After getting the stones they use em immediately. Hulk says shit emits gamma radiation. Noone leaves the room, when actually they should move as far as possible.

And ye, no lookout on their equipment while they are gone.

It was a good story choice. It made him instantly more dangerous than he was before while staying true to his personal convictions and motivations.

Thor actually goes through a whole shitload of changes both to his power level and his character development. Hulk isn't even super strong anymore with Banner in control, we even see how small and lean he is compared to full on Hulk.
Also they aren't constantly dick measuring throughout, literally just Avengers 1 and then a little joking around in Ragnarok

lmao no they still got a whole bunch of other ones still around, watch Carol be relegated to even more off-screen deep space vacations.

>Carol's the most successful one
Maybe if we're comparing the comics, last I checked the movie Captain Marvel didn't fare as well as Black Panther, Ant Man, Spidey, and we still got the Guardians of the Galaxy + fat jokester Thor and people fucking love that combo.
If they're gonna push Carol as the new big lead for the MCU they're gonna have to do some heavy brainstorming about how to redo her character direction.

I thought she was just keeping his hand opened, didn't notice any cosmic sniffing going on.

Nebula, Cheadle, and Rocket joined in time heist so I assume Nat called everybody on that open frequency from earlier in the movie. Carol and the bald Wakanda girl I don't remember the name of had that frequency too.

He teleported Howard the Duck