The Goofy Gophers were revived in The Looney Tunes Show voiced by Rob Paulsen and Jess Harnell. In this show...

>The Goofy Gophers were revived in The Looney Tunes Show voiced by Rob Paulsen and Jess Harnell. In this show, Mac and Tosh run an antique store and are portrayed (as stated by Harnell and Paulsen) as being a gay couple.
Canon gay cartoon characters?

Attached: 1532995646749.jpg (1360x704, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmphPKid054
youtube.com/watch?v=7vZX86vvzk4
youtube.com/watch?v=oBZ-U06swx4
youtube.com/watch?v=h2SmlzT-QSE
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1rmOYLr2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: LT mac.webm (720x400, 326K)

How are they exactly gay again?

>Knowing intimate details about each other.
>Effeminate behaviours
>Interior decorators
>Roommates that can't stand to be apart in excess of 20 minutes.

Man, i'm relieved that someone else has even worse gaydar than me. Mine isn't worth shit yet even I picked up on the subtle hints.

Attached: 4220191053.jpg (1920x1080, 873K)

>no source

it's on the wikipedia but doesn't have a source linked

Why do all gays have to be flamboyant as hell?

why do both Disney and WB have goofy gophers?

Hollywood doesnt know how to write them other than being gay.

Then anyone could have written it based on headcannon.

Mac and Tosh were made as a sort of parody of Chip and Dale

Attached: 10551B44-D6B0-4C5D-8012-7CBF2EAA5BCC-1052-00000115257244B5.jpg (500x646, 114K)

most 'gay coding' these days is reaching as fuck, but these gophers were literally objectively gay and cute together

youtube.com/watch?v=7vZX86vvzk4

youtube.com/watch?v=oBZ-U06swx4

youtube.com/watch?v=h2SmlzT-QSE

it even got kind of... uh...

huh. I always thought they were just twins.

then again, I saw this show when I was a hopelessly autistic 11 year old and never thought much of it.

They aren't. Some people just want them to be.

TLTS had a lot of fun making it so they essentially are, but Warner would never make it canon because that would effect legacy characters, so they aren’t confirmed
You could make the similar case with Bugs and Daffy because they had a really fun playing with longtime rumors and made it apparent they could be too

Underage b&-
>Premiered 8 years ago almost to the day
Fucking hell

They don't. You've come across plenty of gay guys in your life but didn't know it because they're just regular ol' jagoffs

I thought stereotyping was bad.

Pretty sure Daffy and Bugs were married

In the Bakashi Mighty Mouse series they made Sourpuss & Gandy Goose as overtly gay as possible for a Sat morning show.

Attached: gandy3.jpg (422x331, 23K)

>Bakashi

You had one job.

The more I look at this picture, the more random the lyrics become

>Knowing intimate details about each other.
I know intimate details about my closest friends
>Effeminate behaviours
>Interior decorators
>Roommates that can't stand to be apart in excess of 20 minutes.
Okay I can't deny that. They are fucking gay

The Goofy Gophers
>January 25, 1947
Chip N' Dale
>November 28, 1947

They made them like a nagging couple for a reason
Not married since they have girlfriends, but they hint the two have sexual feelings for each other

Attached: 2BF4286C-424D-4542-A47F-3EB482982940.png (1280x720, 730K)

I rewatched one of my favourite shorts from this show, "Be Polite". I just realized that during the scene where they run out of gas one of them is dressed like a woman wearing a scarf.

Attached: 42201911747.jpg (1920x1080, 895K)

is that a remote controlled car? that's adorable

i think chip n dale came before their first short

There’s only a few who act like stereotypes and those are far more obnoxious then the ones in the movie

What movie?

Yeah
"Private Pluto"
>April 2, 1943

They bang offscreen

they are toons they probably just pattycake offscreen

Two of my coworkers were gay and they were pretty flamboyant. As in you could tell within seconds that they were gay. There was a thick native girl that was a lesbian and she was kind of cute and a tomboy. So some stereotypes are common in real life.

Why are lesbians so fucking hot, why am I a stupid boy. Being this meat is pathetic

Are you also furfag?

I thought they were brothers when the show was on

Like you cannot be

This is a scalie house.

Isn't it kinda weird to be in a romantic relationship with someone that looks identical to you

Never stopped twincest.

In the original short "The Goofy Gophers," there was an obvious underlying joke that they were gay. (Shouting "silly boyyy!" at the dog and whatnot.) The most over part was when one of them pulls a comically long carrot out of the ground and gives a wolf whistle at it.
That was the joke of the characters. It was obviously intended for the audience to read it that way.

Honestly in The Looney Tunes show you could read them as platonic if you wanted; in the old shorts there was an obvious sexual undertone.

Some people definitely conform to the stereotype. I think they do it because they see it in media, so they think it's expected of them. Just like any straight guys who think they have to act macho.

That's the only thing that bugs me. Wish they revamped the designs a tad to be different from each other.

*The most overt part

How else are you gonna know they're gay?
>This is what writers actually think

>cozy domestic life instead of just fuckbuddies
>defined by their personalities
Still more open-minded than a lot of modern representation characters.

When I read the Venture Bros art book, I lost a lot of respect for Doc Hammer when I learned that he honestly thinks Shore Leave is his big virtue-signaling character. Every Shore Leave joke is just "it sure is hilarious that gay people exist!"

Hammer's stance was that he knows people who act that stereotypical, so he apparently thinks everyone should view gay guys as swishing manwhores.

The whole point is to ram as much faggotry down peoples' throats as possible. What are you gonna do? Watch something that ISN'T part of the jewish globohomo media monopoly?

Attached: Media consolidation - the illusion of choice.jpg (630x6103, 1.17M)

>Watch something that ISN'T part of the jewish globohomo media monopoly?

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1rmOYLr2U

They fuck in that car.

Why do forign countries get all of the 2d animated movies

That's hot and adorable.

Have you not met a real gay man who was completely out? They're flamboyant as hell. I had one as a roommate and worked with one. Both very, very flamboyant and unafraid to admit they were out of the closet.

It might be hard to believe but many of them you wouldn’t even know were because they act like normal humans
Source: am bi and not only does no one know no one has even suspected it

Oh, nice virtue signaling. Moron.

Even Speedy has a small car.

Attached: 422019132241.jpg (1920x1080, 1006K)

Aww.... adorable.

Attached: TLTS3048.jpg (1920x1080, 542K)

almost looks like a rescuers homage with that hat.

perhaps they look wildly different by chipmunk standards

chill out bro its just faggotry

nice vice signaling, quizzy

Attached: Tootsie-SecretCupet_zps4d48c7e9.png (397x281, 108K)

I unironically want whatever this is.

It is a mirror.

fujoshits leave

Attached: 5591E1CC-13FC-477F-9924-45565B23CB7D.jpg (960x1440, 168K)

Never.

In their song about how great of "friends" they are, they wink at the camera to imply that it's more than just that. Also in the song they lick up the same ice cream, hold hands while prancing around, and have the lyrics "you like gray and I like beige and that's a lovely combi-naaaayy-tion" as if they're trying real hard to not use the word "gay".
Pretty darn gay.

Let me guess... those are both dudes?

>male chorus of dolphins
>the gayest animal, both statistically and figuratively

Yeah, they're canon gay.

it's a background cameo in a valentines ep

it's a plot point that tootsie (pink dog) gets mistaken for a female.
amusingly the white dog is named Genghis

Attached: Bad_Hair_00019.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>settling their difference by attending a Michael Buble concerts

Offensively gay.

Feminine software being emulated on masculine hardware.

Wait seriously? Shore Leave is a gay stereotype out of a 1980s comedy, and he thinks he's "progressive"?

Ha ha, NO!

WB was all about mocking and parodying what was popular.

and Daffy has trouble figuring out his own gender identity
it still blows my mind that the white stripe around his neck is his grandmas(?) pearl necklace

Media gay isn't real gay. If you met me irl you wound't know I was a bisexual or autistic unless I mentioned it.

Hollywood and cartoons do the flamboyant because it's basically putting a neon sign in case any other hints went over the audiences heads.

it's important to have something you can pawn in emergencies

It's ambiguous like Clawhauser. He was gay acting and had a playlist full of songs about girls getting guys, but he hasn't been confirmed.

I like how this picture takes the time to flex on Mrs. Robinson

This, it’s always smart to have things like Bugs and Tina he can sell off or pawn if need be

I don’t think Looney Tunes would ever confirm any character’s sexuality unless it’s straight. Would cause a media shitshow and certain countries aren’t into that stuff either

clawhauser is disney, he's the fat guy in zootopia.
the big chief guy liked gazelle's music too, so i don't think he's necessarily supposed to be gay

Yeah I was speaking about the Goofy Gophers in particular
I’d think Zootopia would be more easily able to make a character come out

[tires squealing]

I want to see the design recreated so I can put it on anything

Attached: wallyandgus.jpg (720x480, 215K)

They're not all flamboyant, you just noticed the flamboyant ones because they're very noticeable people. I doubt you ask the sexual preference of every person you encounter so probably came across a hefty amount of gay people who "act just like you". But they don't stick in your mind. Stereotypes do, and stereotypes do exist.

Who tops?

the two doll moms

Attached: polaymhio0.jpg (730x410, 51K)

Lol, literally have to scream 'notice me senpai' or folks would think I'm just a stupidly shy het.
Media exaggerate.

>being this ass-blasted over a typo

You have autism

Attached: ribbon3.jpg (280x517, 41K)

Mac comes before Tosh.

>that toenails bit
delete this right now

Attached: 1546633765069.jpg (103x125, 2K)

>cross by hundreds of gay guys every time you go in public without realizing it
>only know for sure if they're gay when they're flamboyant
>WOW WHY ARE ALL GAYS FLAMBOYANT
Come on user, you're brighter than this

>That bit where Daffy calls himself the man in the relationship and tells Bugs he's driving to the movie and paying for his ticket
>That bit where Daffy wins a romantic getaway and the first thing he does is ask Bugs to go
This show was a ride

Attached: 1531396969476.jpg (700x700, 67K)

>Mac n' Tosh
>Mac in Tosh
Mac.

Don't forget about the song of them:
>Lunching at Versailles dressed as french nobles
>Watching chef shows and tennis
>Going to a Bublé concert

Clawhauser showed affection for the chief after he was found out also enjoying Gazelle, but aside from that and his mannerisms and how he talks, he also has an official playlist full of songs like Milkshake.