Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

holy fuck, it's a straight white male

Attached: 3994.png (800x1160, 136K)

not for long

Haha yeah lets shit on this guy for the next few pages even though he didnt do absolutely nothing to deserve it because fuck straights, amiright?

Let's get some predictions going, which predictable way is Jeph gonna go:

- Sven is bi
- Sven is gay
- Sven is straight and gets shit on for no reason
- Sven is misogynistic for no reason to justify treating him like garbage a decade ago
- Sven says sorry for no reason and disappears and that's "closure"
- Threesome with Faye and the robot
- Angus shows up again and punches Sven
- Bubbles punches Sven for no reason

Attached: arQWeZ0q_700wa_0.gif (480x480, 624K)

He asked out an old flame who he didn't realize had a boyfriend she was itching to dump. The monster!

>Sven says sorry for no reason and disappears and that's "closure"
My bet's on this one, though the options aren't mutually exclusive.

Terrible

sven did nothing wrong

Holy fuck, it's a shit fucking comic

Wasn't Sven like left emotionally damaged because Faye dumped him or something? It's been almost 10 years since he last showed up, but I remember him doing nothing wrong at all.

looks like a woman in two out of three panels
good one Szhorf

That's a MALE?

nu-male

Didn't sven already have a redemption arc and is now on good terms with Faye?

Sven is so pretty.

Sven will be vilified and the cast will rush to hambeast's aid because shes so brave for being a sober person in a bar. Even though if she's still mad at Sven it means she hasnt actually had any personal growth and if she is such an alky that being in a bar is going to cause her to spin out she should be in some sort of program or something.

Instead it seems like she completely ignored her problems by throwing herself into her work, amd then put all of her feelings on the person closest to her, who happened to be a butch robot.

Haques' characters are actually complex, but he doesnt mean to write them that way.

So Faye is just taking up a spot at a bar, drinking water.
Shits down their toilet with her diarrhea.
Is insulting other customers and telling them to leave.
While shitting down the toilet some more.
lol

>10 years ago
Was it this?

Attached: 2009.jpg (1200x1417, 663K)

Remember how they very specifically werent dating? And how she basically gave him a free pass? And how he was honest with her? And how she spent the entire comic leading on Martin, amd then trying amd succeeding at ruining Martin's relationship with Dora?

But Faye is #brave because she fucked a robot (instead of trying to better herself or deal with her problems).

Seriously' Haques accidentally writes realistic characters.

Well, if that didn’t happen then she wouldn’t have been open to upgrading to a life of superior robot sex with a robot overlord.

Jacks loves to shit on Sven now because he's everything his fanbase hates: a straight, attractive, white male with a successful job and steady love life. he's been writing him as a villain, poorly, for years just because he sleeps around when everyone else in the comic does it and gets away with it (especially Tai, who Dora should be scared shitless about but isn't because MUH LESBIAN LOVER despite lambasting Marten for being a potential cheater when he never was)

How did the bitch with glasses get significantly uglier as time went on?

>especially Tai, who Dora should be scared shitless about
This will never stop being funny to me. Tai's got the classic "she doth protest too much" cheater paranoia and Faye has commitment issues separate from her drinking but because stabby is beholden to his rainbow bright fanbase for a paycheck fucking your own sex (synthetic or natural) guarantees fidelity. Instead of, you know, the LGBTBBQ community being a giant drama orgy like in real life.

You mean Angus?

This comic is terrible.

wait..I remember this chick... she was part of the OG people in the comics... wtf when did she double in size?

so straight white male = bad
robot fucking dykes = good
got it now I understand the comics. straight people are bad and evil and should be mocked and made to look bad at all times and faggots queers and dykes are the heroes and do no wrong. woo this comic has gone down a shit path

Thats what 10 years of burrito eating and robot fucking does to you

I know I should just go along with the narrative but why Sven should be the one to leave his own sister’s engagement party just so the dyke can stay? He obviously has the prerogative in this.

privilege

I'm calling it that Bubbles is going to get aggressive.

Jeph's fanbase are 90% SJWs, and he's been listening to them for years. He's so ashamed of being a white male that any normal white men in the comic are either written out or demonised. Marten was a bit of a basedboy at best and is now fucking a pre-op tranny. It's hilarious that the fanbase thinks this is so progressive and amazing when no straight man in his right mind would fuck one

because dykes good straight male bad in these comics man... it's obvious all the time he has to write it that way or a bunch of overprivilaged losers will riot and ruin his life cuz little babbies not getting super hero dykes the comic.

man and to think I used to actually like this comic years ago but the more it went down the straights bad gays good path the less I liked it..

>Complaints about feminism in almost every thread
>Gossip about the author in almost every thread
>Comic is heavily centered around political and identity issues
>People frequently state in the threads that the comic is shit and doesn't deserve its own threads on Yea Forums
>Content of many comics is borderline NSFW to outright NSFW
Literally why is this comic allowed when other similar comics are deleted on sight

seethe more ya simp

part of me wants to go back and reread all this so I cant watch the horrible fall of this formerly decent comic but I dont give a flying fuck about this gays good straights evil direction it's gone to read the fall of it.

hey since I know you post here and read creator fo this comic you're a pathetic unman for selling out straight males just so you can make money. pathetic bitch

It’s actually kind of harmful to minors entering the community that assume that queer relationships never have problems. But I don’t really tend to blame creators for handling the subject with kid gloves either, considering their readership will gladly tear them apart for stepping out of line.

Did Dora even invite both him and Faye knowing what would happen, or is he there coincidentally?

>Remember how

buddy you and I know the answer is no.

But now Jephsfdsdfsewanroinslkdfjndlsikndsalweikjnfileawunfilaewkjfnilekwnfqailnefowienjfjkdfnfjnkjnsdfjknajahrharhghghghg does and we're going to find out about it tomorrow.

back in my day you had to bite a white carp and say "every day until you like it" and then we replaced that with an old snake man ass fucking a monkey man gif and when I say gif I mean we pronounced them gif now when it was time to go raid a board I'd tie an onion around my belt as was the style at the time and we'd all explain how a pool was closed.

there. hope that explains it.

Mod bias of some kind.

Not sure what, exactly, though. Most webcomic hate threads are probably all deleted by the same guy. I don’t know why he holds QC as his exception but he apparently does. It could be because he hates it or likes it or feels too neutral about this one to care but strongly enough about all the others, it’s hard to tell.

My unlikely tinfoil hat conspiracy theory is that creators like Dobson and Ishida have filed some kinda harassment complaint claiming that their hate threads here are a call to arms against them, and the mods won’t take chances. But Jacques gets excepted because he weirdly kinda likes his threads on here and masochistically lurks them while farming for story ideas.

>tfw you cant tell this design inconsistency or if Faye just got fatter with time

Lets also not forget that Faye dumped Angus because he was moving to get a more promising job and she didn't want to give up being a barista.

Then Sven confessed that he actually liked her, which is so bad because I din't have a fucking clue

The combined problems were so bad she ended up drinking on the job which got her fired.
By Dora who was drinking on the job with Emily like a day later.
Then Faye almost drank herself to death. Good times.

Minors are idiots.
Still I wouldn't throw a puppy at a horny pit bull so yeah.

Tai is honestly the worst character in the series just because of the shit that everyone else was considered being the bad guy for.
>Get high at work constantly
Faye got fired for being slightly buzzed. Even Dora drank at the coffee shop just a few days after she fired Faye and Hannelore had to call her out on it.
>Has no motivation or responsibility
She has done literally nothing and been skating by on her having some minor dirt on some of the college admin staff
>She sleeps around
She gave Marten a speech about how she hated relationships and didn't want to get tied down.
>Infidelity
Remember how she kept trying to flirt with Dora when she was dating Marten?

but that's the long con here.

Tai's about to lose her job to Claire. But then she'll magically get a job at the library of 420 BUT OH NOES ITS IN DENVER. Dora stands true to her promise and tells everyone she's leaving and COFFEE OF DOOM IS COMING WITH HER...WHICH IS WHY SHE'S MAKING A SISTER LOCATION WHWOWOWOREIWWOOWOWOOWOWOWOOOOWOOWOOOWOOWOWOWTORGUEGUNSWOOOOOOOOOOO.

So she sells the original location to the other asian autist. And that covers the rest of 2019.

>it's a straight white male
He had to draw fat ugly cunts, otherwise he'd have to stab himself again.

See you tomorrow.

It was bad because successful straight white male with normal 20s sex life

Dude. You don't tell somebody you're cheating on them if you don't want the relationship at all unless she specifically asks. If you fuck up by being a slutty whore and it's not gonna happen again, the burden is on you to keep it to yourself.

This is a good point, but morally it is the right thing to do to admit it. Functionally it is an awful idea to do so

>content is borderline NSFW
hasn't been for years, this is the most milquetoast comic imaginable now. the comic posted further up where he's motionlessly balling a girl is literally the raciest thing that ever happened and in the uncensored version his hands still totally cover her chest.

Several QC threads have been deleted over the years

>just in case of blue board
>tfw when Questionable Content is edgier than Yea Forums

I mean back then Faye was fired for going on a bender at work and it was framed in the context of her being a pretty horrible person with massive trust issues. Until she came back as a robofucker she was in the wrong for everything except abandoning Sven which was nobody's fault except the fact that a guy was in a budding romance with a chick who couldn't handle any form of betrayal thanks to her father's suicide.

Take the stability of a typical lesbian relationship and add in philandering, what could go wrong?

The first bit of plot in YEARS and it’s based around Faye being a selfish cunt.

>STABility

Don't forget the day or two before the firing Dora bought beer for Faye to drink at work.

Attached: 2445.png (600x1417, 136K)

Right, because the in universe timeline is fucked.

It wasn't even an ended she was just drunk, which she has been at work plenty of times ALONG WITH THE BOSS

She didn't notice Faye had been drinking the entire day. Just caught her taking a sip off a flask.

Dora didn't care that Faye was her friend and dealing with personal shit and then Faye went home and almost drank herself to death.
Dora did more damage to Faye than Sven ever did, but Sven is the villain.

You do realise that sometimes, the reason people don't want to talk is because things are awkward and not always because one did something bad, right ?

>But Faye is #brave because she fucked a robot (instead of trying to better herself or deal with her problems).
She is not Brave because she fucked a robot. And she did actually bettered herself and dealt with her problem.

Why is there so many SJW-haters who have difficulty with reality check .

You made me rename that pic.

Attached: QuestionableContent.png (1800x1578, 199K)

You do realize your post makes no sense.

>She is not Brave because she fucked a robot.
Would you have the balls to fuck a military grade robot?

>dealt with her problem
She was able to drink under control for her entire life until she went on a bender for one week and now she avoids drinking in any way at all.

That and it didn't address her problem at all. She just focused on not drinking and everyone just pretended Angus didn't exist. She lost her job and went to go work off record for who knows how long before finally getting a legit job.

You say great sooth.

She doesnt look awkward, tho but outright displeased to have run into the guy like its his fault existing in that particular moment in that
particular place.
You dont just turn your back at someone and tell him to fuck off if you are feeling just awkward.

Not so fast!

>Long hair.
>Shirt pockets on both sides to hide budding breasts.
>Sabotaged relationships with women, likely because attractions were based on intense jealousy.

exactly.. she acts like he's a piece of garbage and she's so much better than him but she's a dirty robofucker. the fucking lengths the queer as creator goes to so the males especially straight are evil and shit on by default. it's quite amazing how much he must hate himself to cater to the queer ass losers that cant handle anything but perfect gay community delusions

Because it's intensely shit in a way that would be impossible to create on purpose and it's really, really fun to laugh at the fucking hack who writes it.

Attached: blam.jpg (800x1180, 211K)

Every day I come here hoping to see the title "THE STABBENING 3.0" but it never happens.
I'm losing faith bros.

Dora's hangups with Sven. Her insane, unreasonable insecurity and jealousy of his success is the worst point of this comic. The casting him as a villain for enjoying the same hookup lifestyle that would be praised as "liberating" and "progressive" if fatass faye or the autist did it. The sheer seething about "don't fuck my friends" a thousand plus strips back when Raven wanted a taste

More then the gender BS I hate this comic for the contrivances it demands to make Sven the "Bad Guy"

Attached: 1460424720457.jpg (396x397, 35K)

Massively underrated post.

>”no drama plz”
>proceeds to make drama

Man, this comic

Attached: EC7FFA10-3349-44D5-A01B-BDC0747F576A.jpg (240x200, 17K)

Good taste.

Remember when black Faye screeched at some guy she fucked for asking about Brun's heritage, good times.

I wonder what Based Pete’s been up to these days.

Probably around fucking progressive dykes, comsidering his jungle fever hadnt subdued by now

Attached: D5EB016E-C849-489F-BF29-5905D6F8E6DD.png (800x1160, 150K)

She used to be fucking cute!?

how is asking that even remotely offensive? seriously how is asking where someone's origins are from at offensive? I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!?

The funny thing is that she actually answers the question, showing that she herself has knowledge of her ancestry and its not really a big deal. But then the fat black lady makes a big ruckus about it for no reason but “DO NOT TOUCH THE RACE SUBJECT U WITT!”

the types in the circle jeff runs in think it should be a hate crime for straight white people to look at, let alone talk to, minorities. for people that claim to want equality, what they really want is to flip the script and become the oppressors of the people that actually liberated them

It is kind of a dick thing to ask, especially after you've finished hooking up with her roommate.

You didn't answer the question. How is it a dick thing to ask?

It just is especially for someone you just met two minutes ago. Kind of like asking a woman her age.
Either way Generic White Guy's main dick move was obviously hitting on her almost right after pulling his dick out of Black Faye.

I'm not this guy But I get it now. that makes sense.. it wasnt just the hey where you from it was the hey where you from 2 mins later... I still dont think it's offensive but im a dumbass so noted it's offensive especially so quickly after sex.

>hooks up with girl, one night stand no strings attached
>wakes up, goes to bathroom and sees roomate that is also your type walking around in her panties
>obviously tries to get to know her better to get her on the hitlist, maybe land a threesome if you are lucky
>Asks questions and flirts aepund without a care because fuck the bitch you just fucked, its not like there isnt thousand more of the same in the hookup app you use
>bitch shows up and is crazy jealous that you are flirting with roomate even though she sucked you dry last night
>you try to play it cool and tell her to chill. Proceeds to talk with roomate.
>bitch gets livid when you ask roomate about ethnicity, even though its pretty obvious you chose to hook up with her because of your black fetish
>she kicks you out and insults you. You shrugg, picks up your shirt on the pavement, winks at the camera and go on your mary way back home.

The only thing Peter did wrong was being a Chad.

Black Faye probably gave him herpes, that was a pretty big mistake.

WTF? How the fuck could the art get even worse?

Unless that room is in the Middle East, Brun, both of those apply to you.

too bad no one gives enough of a fuck to update these

Attached: 1464766886617.png (1150x798, 575K)

>what is photoshopping

>stopped reading before 800
>didnt have to suffer thru how fugly she would get
feels good
comic seems to be queer catering garbage now

1776 Dora is best Dora

It’s weird because at this point it’s obvious that she’s autistic but is often depicted as a very oblivious child, to the point that she needed to look up the word exotic as if it’s a big boy grown up word.

What an independent thought.

Maybe her family was too poor for big words. Like how they couldn’t afford raisins.

I wouldn't mind having the robot hold that big-tittied girl like a cock sleeve and shake her up and down my dick
>its like a real life uncontrollable onahole that puckers up my butthole at the same time

>It just is especially for someone you just met two minutes ago. Kind of like asking a woman her age.
Then it would be a woman-only thing, because most guys aren't insecure about things like age and weight or their ancestry.

And yet, men can be extremely sensitive about things like their dick size and height and sexuality.

Brun was probably born in America.

It sorta smacks of him scoreboarding for a new hookup right in front of the girl he just spent a night with.

I don't see how someone who just hooked up with a one night stand can get bent out of shape that they're looking for their next one night stand.

Its more of a matter of seizing opportunity. Peter probably knows that the best way to get into a three-way is by hooking up with girls who are familiar with eachother, and seeing this was a one night stand and probably would never see them again, I see no reason why he shouldn't give it a shot when the opportunity presented itself.
I particularly know plenty of girls who would be easily talked into a threeway with their roomates if you played the cards right.

>dick size
Pointlessly invasive question since you'll know when you see it.
>and height
You should be able to tell while looking.
>and sexuality.
I've never heard of this.

Sure you have. The reasons we call each other faggot is because lots of men, especially teenage men, get really pissed off if someone implies they're gay.

Because nobody likes to be treated as disposable or worthless even if it was just as an internet hookup.

>I see no reason why he shouldn't give it a shot when the opportunity presented itself.

Unless both girls were on the damn profile of whatever internet hookup app you were using then it’s not an opportunity for a threesome. It’s more like an opportunity to get kicked out or stabbed by your internet hookup. Truthfully, going over to a strangers apartment or letting strangers in is really risky as it is. Dude could have woke up to goons wanting to rob him or something.

independent, yet it commences again

>jeph thinks "five-dollar words" are literal

You guys are as autistic as Brun if you cant understand how immediately hitting on someone else in front of someone you just hooked up with is in poor taste

5 comics until 4000, what will be the big blowup for this milestone?

Attached: 3995.png (800x1160, 157K)

>what is shy reluctant girl who needs coaxing trope

Terrible

Blow up.
I suspect that Faye and Sven will make out and Bubbles will walk in on it.

I get Sfen job is to make country music lyrics as a ghost writer, but did he always dressed like a faggy cowboy?

And You must be even more autistic to not get that a true man doesnt give a shit about what his internet hookup thinks of him

I'd rather Faye walk in on Sven and Bubbles smooching.

What a glorious evening to be reading the latest Questionable Content!

You're expecting Jeph to know how actual cowboy's dress?

Sphen is looking awful feminine.
We sure he's not secretly trans?