Transformers

Why is there ever only one or two primes at a time when there were originally 12 simultaneously in most continuities? Why doesn't each colony have a prime with their colonies designated artifact?

Attached: cb88d9a1d2fc9eefa5afbd6719ab94de.jpg (1259x1920, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JesseWittenrich/status/1123588210217693184
youtube.com/watch?v=M1IVOBPr2hE
youtube.com/watch?v=CPtJjOyT1kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vWWjl7glx5k
youtube.com/watch?v=PBGFKh3WQ78
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz_wENy6naQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0jHl39PLMFk
tfwiki.net/wiki/John_Barber
youtube.com/watch?v=6tpbp9GXOGU&t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=jHgZh4GV9G0
alice-books.com/item/list/all?circle_id=3227
news.tfw2005.com/2019/05/01/transformers-nezha-to-debut-later-this-year-might-release-globally-387690
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjNVVmLCGQ
tfwiki.net/wiki/Esmeral_(Victory)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why doesn't each colony have a prime with their colonies designated artifact?
What do you mean with this?

The TF/G.I. Joe crossover that we never knew about

mobile.twitter.com/JesseWittenrich/status/1123588210217693184

hello!

Attached: 1546850107544.png (600x800, 221K)

Should qt autobots be lewded by decepticons?

Attached: d624e65-7f29f02c-9d6f-4c2f-b9ba-68b4d6684878.jpg (600x660, 262K)

Okay so the matrix of Leadership is Prima primes thing, right? And the possession of that along with being chosen is what makes someone a prime in most continuities on Cybertron, yeah? Well, Quintus Prime possessed some item that can rapidly evolved life and he settled a colony, Onyx Prime has these masks that can see into the realm of souls, Amalgamous had a scythe, etc. And seeing as they're dead, naturally it would come into the possession of someone or they would at the very least wait until someone was worthy to possess these items. Basically what's stopping any of the colony worlds from having their own primes with their own deus ex machina artifacts other than the writers.

Japanese artists love to depict Soundwave as this suave, seduction machine when in reality he's probably one of the only cons who'd be too autistic to even consider flirting. Soundwave is the kind of guy who would probably stalk his crush and never pursue them beyond admiring them from like, across the Decepticon mess hall.

Attached: 747477rjd73u293hd51.jpg (468x600, 253K)

Hi!

Attached: 1EEF16F7-40CD-4A04-8C08-710FDC56453A-11973-00000B739D0034FB.jpg (1024x717, 144K)

Figured it would happen eventually, though it never did, at least not officially.

Can the opposite be possible too?

Let me preface this jaunt into "creative intent" by saying that the editorial request was that the GIJCC and JoeCon comics be set in the same exact universe as the original Marvel run...

BUT it's more of a "Same universe...except where its different" mentality approach since, despite all the extremely hard effort to make the stories line up, sometimes they just couldn't. Especially with other modern comics also attempting to continue those original stoeies.

So sometimes due to character selection for toy offerings or other story options, the narrative had to wander slightly. Crazy Legs being alive, Snake-Eyes being alive, a different treatment for Red Shadows... Things try to mesh but just don't quite fit perfectly.

Joe comic continuity often handle such discrepancy by making some of the stories "Disavowed". IE, the events had been reported multiple ways but one has been more accepted by the military brass than the other. A fun way to handle it, honestly.

Of course, Transformers continuity handles things like that as "well that's a parallel universe inside a giant multiverse of stories." And that's where my jaunt actually begins since I just found out... well NO ONE knows this:

I set the G.I. Joe vs Cobra stories in the Classics/OMAM universe from the Transformers Club.

What??? REALLY????? Yeah, 99.9% of the JvC stuff has no mention whatsoever of anything Transformers. But in the last couple years - when it became clear how much it didn't fit neatly in the Hama-verse anymore - I started adding references to the TCC's alternate Marvel Universe.

There are 2 "most notable" ties. One of them is when the Joes visit a zoo...

You'll have to squint VERY HARD though. The background features a number of references to OMAM, including the Autobot Pretenders and a sign for "Garry the Gorilla" (the zoo's name for Pretender Optimus)

Attached: D5fHDUpXkAE6CD6.jpg (793x1200, 293K)

Attached: D5fHUD9XsAAW1hj.jpg (786x1200, 277K)

Attached: D5fHVRPW0AETvYu.jpg (786x1200, 306K)

There isn’t a line of 13 Prime toys with artifact accessories to sell.

Its a difficult idea to pull off in an ongoing. Frustrating McGuffins only working sometimes or not being used when they would help kill a story.

Its far removed from a Geewun war, and some people just hate the entire concept as much as others love it.

The other is SG Soundwave's abandoned van-mode body (left an empty vessel on Classicsverse Earth following the eHobby mini-comic) appearing as the Renegade's van in the final JoeCon comic.

Of course, though, its sides were repainted to remove the Dreadnoks logo (and give another Soundwave nod ;) ).

Again though... This is all creator's intent. The editors can show up and say "ABSOLUTELY NOT". I just wanted to share since the subject came up in a private discussion recently. Enjoy the rando trivia!

Attached: D5fIWUCXoAIdUzm.jpg (786x1200, 277K)

PS...

(That story arc takes place in the 2012 GIJCC comic. See other issues from that year for more of Lander being a jerk... and getting his hand stabbed against a tree by a faceless monster of a man!)

Attached: D5fRxkdXoAIajnv.jpg (786x1200, 301K)

Attached: D5fRxh-WAAAonmn.jpg (760x742, 207K)

Attached: D5fRxjZXkAADGlB.jpg (786x1200, 279K)

Attached: D5fRxjaXsAAKiwB.jpg (786x1200, 274K)

Storytime of #4:

Here the correct link:

>O-oh here he comes

Attached: oh lawd he comin.png (114x117, 31K)

Ok no more post-drink weirdo rambles, probably

Henlo fren

What did everyone think about the latest issue? Our boy Cyclonus is back, I hope that means Scourge might get some attention as well..

Attached: Barricade v Police.jpg (640x402, 135K)

No Scourge, why do you like him?

god arcee is maximum cute! in my top 5

stop kicking deciptifrend!

Attached: 2a5f0ad42a861585c54c1bfac3d9dcb1.jpg (400x533, 22K)

He looks cool and sinister with his beard and wings, he's Cyclonus' good friend who also gets kicked around by Galvatron and I don't want them to be lonely, he has pretty nails, and has a lot of siblings
Why no Scourge? :(
You're not my mom

Attached: Kreon Airachnid qt.jpg (231x279, 34K)

He's not Thundercracker.

You're not Thundercracker
Didn't think about THAT, did you??? HUH?????

Love me that grumpy eggplant jet.

Attached: cyclonus.png (500x600, 122K)

Oh hey you are back again. Yep, that's Cyclonus, alright.

Attached: EEA15F2D-1B46-40C6-AFAA-EDEEAC190B22-6045-0000054732B0855C.png (507x474, 344K)

But I didn't replace Thundercracker.

Attached: 0D802CA5-F685-41CF-AC12-938A39A1F792-2536-000001EF765612B1.jpg (750x549, 85K)

Nigger, GI Joe has had a multiverse since day fucking one, when the cartoon launched and basically bore ZERO resemblance to the Hama universe.

In general, you have the cartoon canon, which is Sunbow-Movie-DIC

You then have the Marvel comic continuity

It divides multiple ways due to changing corporate edict.

Devil's Due canon followed the Marvel canon until Devil's Due lost the rights to it.

Then you have the IDW canon, which was a full-on reboot and then got retconned HARD when Ryall's Hasbroverse farce was greenlit. All of the IDW canon was moved ahead timeline-wise to taking place after All Hail Megatron to explain why they weren't around.

Then you have the Hama IDW book, which exists SOLELY due to the fact that the IDW Joe books were a commercial and critical flop and basically only existed because Hasbro was contractually forced to have at least one GI Joe book on the market lest they lose the MLP and TF license due to Hasbro forcing IDW to license everything or nothing.

The Hama IDW book, basically ignores the Devil's Due line which Hama was only partially involved in, and continues where the Marvel book ended.

Meanwhile IDW and Devil's Due had their own GI Joe/TF crossovers that are in their own separate universes.

Devil's Due GI JOe was rebranded Disavowed as a joke towards how it was discarded as canon when IDW got the rights/Hasbro ordered a reboot.

As for convention or non-explicitly stated to be in the Marvel Continuity comic included with toys stuff, in general it's always been understood that all of the convention comics/pack in comics are in their own little macro-verse.

Then you have shit like Action Force, which was it's own toy line until it had to be radically rewritten to feature GI Joe characters and saw the previous incarnation's villains turned into the main people from Cobra. Which then got abandoned wholesale by Hasbro, who demanded they stick strictly to the US canon except everyone's a foreigner.

Whatever you say, Thundercracker

Attached: Bumblebee and Thundercracker.jpg (580x480, 249K)

Well, that was a transcription from the actual tweet, though.

>There isn’t a line of 13 Prime toys with artifact accessories to sell

Why must you say things that hurt me?

Attached: sadcat.jpg (462x462, 79K)

Howdy! Hope you're all having a good week, anons.

>Its a difficult idea to pull off in an ongoing
Just make them the next big bad after the Autobot-Decepticon war ends.

Yep so far, thank you, I hope yours is good as well.

Shame that these two didn't get to interact post-war. Bee would've loved the current TC.

A revisit of the old IDW universe would be nice.

>He makes his friends watch all of his movies
>Bee is always the most supportive, regardless of how awful it is

Attached: Happy TC.png (596x693, 892K)

>Predacons strong-arm the Insecticons and dino boys into a Tri-Predacus alliance
>dino boys don't have leadership bc this is the part where Deathsaurus is presumed dead (idk from what tho) and it's a big expanse of land
>Magmatron and etc defect to the Tri-Pred but only bc they know the Predacons will steamroll them if they don't
>Venom is scared shitless into doing it bc everyone hates the Insecticons
>eventually Venom manages to get the upper hand over the Predacons thanks to Airachnid
>meanwhile the Seacons and pretender remnants are under Seaspray and the scavengers around this point
okeydokes, so I want the animal dudes to be under the Predacons on one hand, but Tri-Predacus means three, so it'd be a bit weird having the Seacons under them too. And the dino/insect boys are a sort of Warsaw pact-esque buffer zone between the Predacons and the Autobot/Decepticon cities

What do I doooOooo, what's thematic/poetic

This is why I think Mosiacs are kino, we can have little moments between characters in whatever continuity, maybe even with the help of creators from the comics.
>it's not even that he's faking it, he's just genuinely happy for his friend who gets to be happy doing what he loves doing
Bumblebee and TC are good boys, real treasures given to us by IDW

Attached: Dead Men's Boots.jpg (850x1312, 1.12M)

I mean, there’s Primemasters.
A few have figures. Just not great ones.

I just want a Solus who doesn’t die.

They create the most interesting one, the fucking Wheeljack/Tarantulas of the Primes, and she just is there so Megatronus can be evil.

Nice working on your canon.

I want her to live forever making weapons and doing new technology, like Alchemist runs his bar through all eternity.

Thanks, y-you too
Planned up to:
>Megatron unifying the Decep city-states of Kaon and Tarn under his rule
>most of the stuff that ends up with Optimus as one of the people in charge
>Tri-Predacus events
>most of the Seaspray and friends events, until post-unification people start dying (might change my mind)
>most of Star Saber/Deathsaurus aside from a resolution
???
>Optimus dies, Matrix Quest to find his body: BW/2/Neo boys time
???
>we take a look at the religious boys who fucked off: Metalhawk, Dai Atlas, Grand Maximus, Countdown, and the creation of Ginrai
???
>Underbase, Nemesis, Galvatron, Unicron, time sagas at some point; Forced Flood happens during the Autobot/Decepticon war which I've been stalling
>still need to introduce the G1 vehicle combiners
Aaaaa I need more arcs, and smaller stories to feature good boys like Nightbeat, Grimlock, Cosmos, etc...
>tfw my own Kreon story ideas is stressing me out
>have to come up with more religions and societies and colony backgroud details before the IDW comics clarify them, bc then people will think I just stole their idea
aaa

Attached: Megatron AAA.jpg (426x380, 83K)

Take it easy!

Attached: A02E7604-5E00-4202-A524-76B107948BF3-11973-00000B4FDED46F2C.jpg (750x1014, 227K)

Are they still doing that hasbro universe?

Thankfully not for the time being. The comics are safe for now.

Actually, most continuities DON'T have an original team of Primes.

Thank you user

Attached: Bumblebamboobee.jpg (300x300, 18K)

IDW ended. Now we're on IDW 2. There's no crossovers in it yet.

Attached: tumblr_pn1mioYRkY1rbnzfv_250.gif (244x148, 199K)

>Ida (イダ) is the Arms Micron partner of Airachnid, whom she refers to as "mom". She's quite eager to show off her skills and has the most adorable little voice, traits that make her popular even amongst the Autobot Arms Microns.

>Ida was off training by herself when Airachnid was captured by the Autobots, causing her much distress. Hellflame Gul, Shining Gra B and Terrorcon Zori offered to help her with their Solar Ion Arrow combination, only for Airachnid herself to show up out of nowhere and chastise Ida for calling her "mom" instead of "big sister". Ida claimed to understand... and promptly continued calling her mom.

Attached: Armada_AMT-IdaAirachnid.jpg (600x338, 101K)

That's adorable and I'm glad she has a softer side.

>After studying up on weapon linking, Ida wanted to show off the results of her training to C.L. and the smitten B.2, whom she considered her seniors. Combining with the two Autobots into the Black Widow Claw, she happily announced that they had formed a Combo Weapon! C.L. had to point out to her that since she had the same Energon Crystal shape as him, the Claw was only a generic combination and not a Combo Weapon, causing her to realize she hadn't studied hard enough. B.2 remained infatuated with her, despite C.L. reminding him that she was, you know, a spider.

>During an Arms Micron popularity contest based on viewer votes, Ida came in first place! She was elated by these news, but Arc wasn't and suspected foul play from the host, O.P., when he let slip that he thought Ida was cute.

Attached: OrionPaxPart2_AMT-BlackWidowClaw.jpg (600x338, 93K)

This.

You’ll never have to explain a McGuffin again.

Transformers with families shouldn't be as awesome as it is.

Attached: 816DC1AB-9FB1-4618-9FED-AAB651342441.jpg (500x534, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M1IVOBPr2hE
youtube.com/watch?v=CPtJjOyT1kQ
>When invited to combine with Hades, Ida refused, as she knew Hades was a Super Combo Weapon already, meaning it was impossible for any combination to be stronger than he already was and thus Ida would get nothing out of it. Upon overhearing this, the other Arms Microns combined with Hades realized she was right and left.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWWjl7glx5k
youtube.com/watch?v=PBGFKh3WQ78
>She was later part of the Gravity Planet Bowgun when Gora summoned it to do battle with O.P.'s Advanced Star Saber.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz_wENy6naQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0jHl39PLMFk
>When all the Arms Microns got together to thank the viewers for their time together, Ida was present and waved happily at the audience one last time.

THE BABY

Attached: 7B274589-56B4-4C65-AD84-EDB0C2DE09B0.jpg (700x751, 94K)

Attached: AFA333CE-5C2F-4C7C-AEE3-0DDC22405637.jpg (749x544, 98K)

Pinterest may have killed Google Image, but I can’t hate the results.

Attached: FDB0261B-C74A-4F59-BA5E-10910E6B3645.jpg (500x500, 65K)

>whom she refers to as "mom"
Ok, after a timeskip, Venom and Airachnid are gonna have a kid
>sparks can create new, smaller sparks - near-immortality granted by a loving Primus, surely
>Sentinel's death causes religious institutions to backpedal and claim that sparks can't die bc muh conservation of energy, and it went somewhere far away and they were right
This essentially allows Megatron and others to have "children" per-se, pre-birth splitting gives you siblings, etc. Someone said Venom and Airachnid's happy ending was comfy and nice, hoping to have more resolutions like that

Woah

Attached: Deathsaurus Junior food.jpg (250x715, 55K)

You know what two Transformers series I like for their themes?, Beast Machines & Car Robots (also known as Robots-in-Disguise 2001)

cause having two sides that can transform into he same kind of transformation is cool and all, but seeing two different kinds transformations not only make the two sides interesting, but the series as well

>Beast Machines dynamics (Good Animals VS Evil Vehicles) gives the series an Environmental Protection theme (like Captain Planet but with robots)[also if they did an official dub of Beast Wars II, I bet they'd rename the Predicons the Decpticons (probably edit the symbol on them too)]
>Car Robots dynamics (Good Vehicles VS Evil Animals) give the series a Kaiju monster/Rescue force Hero feel to it (like what Japan likes to see in Live Action tv shows)[also in Car Robots, the Predicons really should've scanned Dinosaur Fossils if they wanted more and powerful Predicons on their side or maybe have Opitmus Primal from Beast Machines show up in the Car Robots universe with amnesia where, after sacrificing himself in the Beast Machines made him travel to the Car Robots dimension, he teams up with the Predicons and recruits more Predicons thinking that their mission is to stop animal abuse (it can even be a good excuse to have that Primal figure released under the RiD series)]

I just feel that way

Attached: RIDB-7.jpg (301x437, 80K)

Would have been interesting to see the theme of TransTech.

Did it even have villains?

Hm... I'm not sure, I feel like it would be like War for/Fall of Cybertron, a just a big Vehicle VS Vehicle war on Cybertron just with Futuristic Cybertronian Vehicles instead of Real Earth Vehicles

From what we know, the reformatting of Cybertron would have blended organic and Cybertronian, to different degrees based on the character.

Some of the G1 cast would have been resurrected in high tech bodies, while the surviving Beast cast would have been a bit more towards being organic-skinned robots with vehicle alt modes. Initially it was believed there would be humans, but they were later revealed to be GI Joe sketches accidently included in leaked production concept art.

Confirmed resurrected G1 were the original Optimus and Megatron, Starscream, and Shockwave.

Visual designs were used in subsequent works including Armada toys, Animated cartoon, Bay movies, and the designer even took his idea for an OC as engineering for a transforming Incredible Hulk figure.

Funpub created a TransTech continuity as a multiversal hub where characters from all continuities mingle. Its unknown how much of it was inspired by parts of the canceled TransTech cartoon.

All other information is rare. Hasbro keeps it all quiet, and nobody has given an in-depth interview on it. Some people think they want to do a continuation to capitalize on nostalgia some day, but it gets less likely every year.

Attached: 75335A52-51C3-4185-8937-A6C5AC47C48B.jpg (1540x1134, 196K)

Any tips on making time travel/alt timeline stuff less predictable/more interesting? The only idea I've got is:
>future Galvatron comes back to the past at some point (why?)
>personality and things keep changing randomly
>this is because his decisions are changing his past, such that who he was made from keeps changing
>e.g. Megatron sr, jr, Great, Straxus, uhh maybe Barricade and Turmoil, bc I gave them arm cannons
>the religious dudes that fucked off have 6 equidistant cities, so they bring each person/body to each city and lure Galvatron to the center
>detaining them in equal proximity stabilizes the time shenanigans because Reasons
>this brings about the climax of the arc which is idk, maybe the Unicron virus or sth
I feel like I'm just aping Marvel's stuff... How do I do decent world-building aaaa

lol

Attached: images.jpg (619x495, 41K)

it's a shame Thundercracker is going back to being a generic grunt.

really hate that, IDW for it's many flaws really gave us a fully realized version of Thundercracker with a fun memorable personality.

Thundercracker really got benefitted from IDW.

It was me, nice that you are open to the idea.

Woah, hello user, hope your day's going well! Debating whether to sleep or drink, it's almost 10am now.. Do you have any neat ideas for storys/characters?
>still need artists/pre-war civilian professions, and a PTSD buddy who never gets back into the war
I want some sad endings, but sad things are sad... it's sort of like listening to sad music when you're sad, you like it but you hate it

Attached: Kuphead.jpg (600x464, 86K)

I wonder how much would have changed if Hasbro did Transtech.

>PTSD
How about someone semiobscure like Joyride?

>Joyride
Aaaaaaa I don't have a Kreon for him, the only Powermasters I have are the Dreadwing boys and Getaway...

I was thinking of parts for the Autobot targetmasters, for Joyride I'd probably have to get Kup or possibly Fangwolf/Snarl. I used my last two (Snarl) to make Blue Bacchus and Sky Byte, but I can rebuild him as Joyride, bc I have absolutely no idea what to do with Sky Byte and RID Megatron.

Why did Joyride come to mind though? Are you a fan?
>Joyride just doesn't care enough to pay attention to his actions - tfwiki
>just zones out while driving dangerously bc that's the only time when he's comfortably numb
>he was discharged after he was sent as reinforcements to a gruesome battle
>he arrived to a bloody scene of his fallen comrades, and he blames his own tardiness for the casualties
>chances are it wasn't even his fault, maybe an admin error giving him shit orders/directions, or maybe it was just bad luck
>his ending leaves things ambiguous: either he kills himself while driving at high speeds, or he's destined to drive forever on the long and lonesome road
Fuck, now I have to make a Joyride ;_;
I found someone else's, but I don't like modding parts or using stickers/paper..

Attached: Kreon Joyride.jpg (786x1024, 131K)

Just thinking someone with a name like Joyride having PTSD is quite ironic.
Sky Byte and RiD Megatron could come from an alternate timeline.

>Just thinking someone with a name like Joyride having PTSD is quite ironic.
Ahahahaha kind of like if you're bright and helpful and make jokes people think you're happy :)))))) hehehheheheehhhhhhh

>an alternate timeline
But how do i do it and when aaaaa I'm no good at making my plot arcs tie in together, Scorponok had several fuck-huge arcs which I never talked about
I've already made my handful of Bayverse Kreons - that I've forgotten about entirely - come from an altverse bc I felt so indifferent about them

The cars and construction make me want to fucking die

What do I do, someone tell me what to do with my Kreons and my fucking life

Attached: Swerve happy question.jpg (540x594, 108K)

Take a deep breath, clear your mind and imagine what your Kreons would do if what you invented was real.

Probably perform a mercy-killing if they were nice
Uhhhhh i don't know
As I've said before, it was fun and comfy when it was just Rod/Galvatron, Protectobots, and a handful of series 2-4 boys at the dorm, but when it became about making and completing people, the hunt became more exciting than the result.
Idk what personalities these guys have

Also uhh
do I exchange Hound for Sideswipe or just wait until wave 2? I only want to get Red Alert and maybe Brunt, and possibly Six-Gun and/or Prowl. But I have to go outside for this aaaa
Oh oh, speaking of which, Sideswipe's torso was cracked when I got him (used), so i could make him ptsd or old, like iirc animated had him as Cheetor's mentor.
>tfw Rodimus has a paint scratch near the bottom of his chest bc I loved him so much
>tfw he's safely stored in a tin 24/7
Shoulda just bought a spare, I didn't care about Sentinel, so I was able to have fun with him as a toy... anyway I'm rambling sorry.. but should I eat or sleep.. it's so loud and lonely

Take it easy, and what's wrong with Hound?

Attached: 1556648462901.jpg (1556x1556, 397K)

So can we just say that Cyberton Starscream is just G1 Starscream whose spark somehow traveled to Unicron Trilogy universe and possessed the husk of Energon Starscream? It actually would make much more sense then have the noble warrior Starscream suddenly turn into a backstabber.

>Take it easy
I'm sorry I'm not the best... well, anything, kind-user.
Hound's shoulder thingy doesn't tab in properly, the car's top thing doesn't peg into the legs properly. Its pegs are just p tight and I'm just not really feeling anything from it. I thought having him with Beachcomber would be fun, but ehh...
>inb4 it's just depression and not these fantastic toys that are at fault

Maybey
I don't remember too much from the trilogy but that sounds like a neat idea user

Attached: Swerve fine.jpg (577x572, 109K)

Could work, it explains where the crown came from.

Just imagine if it crossed over with some fuckin talent.

Attached: 1549771352593.jpg (591x451, 63K)

nah it's easy to imagine Cybertron is it's own continuity like what Galaxy Force was originally.

well my childhood sans Beast Wars wouldn't be the same.

Ah, the anime shows were your childhood?

Beast Wars and the Unicron Trilogy yeah.

it's why Garry and David are my definitive Optimus and Megatron VAs.

Me too, well, that and Car Robots due to being very different from the other shows.
The Unicron Trilogy as a whole has a strong charm and Armada has plenty of 'kino' scenes.

The last 13 episodes of Armada are among some of the best in the franchise desu.

Attached: armada blurr vs. megatron and demolisher.jpg (1024x812, 280K)

Agreed. Best retort to anyone dismissing it as some dumb toy anime, it completely changes gears during the last part. Pretty powerful moments.

So what does everyone think of IDW 2.0 so far.

Attached: 1549414009-issue-8-cyclonus.jpg (791x1200, 246K)

As horrible as I expected it to be.
#bringbackMcCarthyandSchmidt

I actually kind of like it, yeah it's a slow burn but I'm curious how this universe unfolds.

plus seeing Cyclonus appear early on and already being set up to be an interesting character being literally insane and talking to dead people.

It's alright, I guess. Extremely slow
Also stop drawing everyone so they look exactly like their toys

I'm enjoying it. It's a bit slow but it's also releasing bi-weekly and only 4 issues in.

It is starting up VERY slowly. On the one hand, I like the incredibly detailed portrayal of Megatron as idealist-yet-stern, slowly turning into a monster as he turns to more desperate means to defend his cause, but on the other hand... Is that level of focus a good enough reason to tell that exact story again?

Why is there ever only one or two kings in europe at a time when there were originally hundreds simultaneously in most countries? Why doesn't each country have a king with their countries designated artifact?

I'm all for stories taking place before the war, but this whole murder mystery/new spark kid is just so boring
Plus most of it is already known. One of the things people liked about MTMTE was the exploration aspect and the characters. The same with RID and its political element and its characters
With this reboot, they're spending so much time on world-building that in terms of character building there just isn't really much of it
Add on to the fact that it's bi-weekly, when it really feels like it's monthly, and it just feels so long and boring
Also the art is iffy

Attached: 1393782370052.png (512x288, 112K)

There was never 12 Primes until the past decade. Up until then, the Western TF mythology always held that the current Matrix Bearer was "Prime" and no one else. It was a title.

In Japan, the Maximals use the name Convoy and the basic design cues of Optimus Prime for every high ranking officer.

Attached: BW_Covenant.jpg (537x714, 137K)

The Covenant is kind of the proto-Guiding Hand. Guardian demigods.

The 13 Primes are like lesser demigod kings, and the Primes are saint kings.

Why did he suddenly become war within optimus prime?

I guess to show context about the story, even thought Roller is supposed to have grown up.

>Why is there ever only one or two kings in europe at a time when there were originally hundreds simultaneously in most countries?
There has never been a time in European history where there were only one or two kings in Europe. At least not after the fall of Rome.

>Why is there ever only one or two kings in europe at a time when there were originally hundreds simultaneously in most countries? Why doesn't each country have a king with their countries designated artifact?

I don't think there ever was a time when Europe had hundreds of kings. There currently are five kings and two queens regnant.

Your comparison is completely insane. Cybertron has no monarchs; the entire planet was governed by the Senate, and by two war leaders during the war. The original Primes were demi-gods, not kings; they inspired rather than ruled.

Attached: 1556784567563.png (501x622, 429K)

That ain't War Within Optimus Prime. It's pre-war IDW Orion/Optimus. Among other things, you can tell by the unobstructed square "windows" and how the center of the chest comes to a point.

For comparison, here's what War Within Optimus Prime looked like.

Attached: Tf_ww_poster.jpg (750x379, 157K)

MASSIVE.

Cyclonus is the best part so far.

But where? The comics industry is a mess right now.

I' m fairly certain that most continuities don't have 12 primes. Only Aligned and IDW do.

>when there were originally hundreds simultaneously in most countries
What are you smoking? The whole point of monarchy as the name suggests is that there's one ruler, or at least a figurehead. So at most each country had one monarch and one spouse at a time. And most countries don't have monarchy as the current system so the amount of monarchs decreased.

What would Cybertronian life and the war be like if they didn't have the ability to transform?

Attached: tumblr_myphpfrhSP1r1eypwo4_540.jpg (540x411, 48K)

Drastically more boring?

The movies too! And Cyberverse and I think that's about it.

Watching the recording of the Dark of the Moon now, popping in before running for snacks and finishing it - but I've enjoyed a rewatch of the first two Bayverse movies, and 3 is so far so good... Have I just gone senile/insane? I remember at the back of my head someone mentioning like
>Megatron is so smart that he had three master plans, their individual successes which relied on the other plans failing, and none of them succeeding if all of them do
but if I turn my brain off this is fun. Might watch the BB movie with snacks and soda (or beer?) if mommy is still outside. I mean, if i'm enjoying DOTM them how great will Bee bee, wow-ee

I don't have that many bayverse pics, huh

>Wheelie's voice is recognizable but can't put my finger on it
>finally look him up
>all those TF and non-TF roles
Fuck

Attached: Bayformers rip.jpg (500x549, 159K)

Truly he was a master planner.

Attached: movie backstory timeline 2007-dotm.png (608x426, 40K)

It's impressive they found a way to make it all make sense.

Movie 3 was kino, albeit with what I know about the later movies I tried to give a generous interpretation to Optimus....
>Shockwave gets dogteamed by humans and Autobots, he didn't have much of a role anyway, so whatever...
>Que's death was sad, almost forgot about Ironhide's death
>Wheelie was kino once again
>Optimus gets tired of the humans, the Decepticons, all the fighting, etc... so we've been seeing his slow decline into madness and violence
Feeling cute might watch Bumblebee later tonight, might delete later idk

>the rest of the Decepticons aren't in on the plan
???
>Starscream wonders where the fuck everybody went
Ahahahahaha
I regret not finding his studio series figure aaa

Attached: Doritoscream chibi cute.jpg (500x493, 57K)

not they, him
tfwiki.net/wiki/John_Barber

You know the drill, die a hero or live long to become the villain. There was a point when he should have stopped with the G1 IDW canon.

But the G1 IDW canon was good.

YOU'RE good

I don't think making Shockwave responsible for everything is what I'd call good.

you'll find that to be an unpopular opinion because people LOST THEIR SHIT when that reveal happened.

like, in the good way

Really?

Attached: 89767195-DA91-46BA-A348-E3D62734FD63-1792-00000198939B278E.jpg (625x451, 76K)

It's time to watch Bumblebee
no more excuses
probably

Attached: Kreo Bumblebee and friends.jpg (1024x692, 257K)

Attached: 2CC28E7B-FBBB-4533-9E07-6CEF76639BDC-6492-000005DD54E17756.jpg (848x1199, 174K)

I wanna watch Beast Wars but the screenshots make it seem awfully hard to look at. Someone convince me.

Here I go!!!!
Read just the transcript or listen to the audio

>that opening sequence
>those recognizable bots and neat designs
>G1-esuqe wave voices
>talking Bumblebee, bayverse face but emotive and likable and talks
>tells you the plot like 5 minutes in
I'm gonna cum

Attached: Bumblebee wipeout.jpg (600x454, 54K)

It gets better, so better you'd ignore the animation and focus just on the characters.

I wanna watch it, I'm willing to get used to the look of it if I listen to fans tell me what they liked about it

the future of these movies has never looked brighter

The characters, the plot gets interesting, it's really like this protracted conflict on a deserted planet. First season is a bit rough but it gains steam during the second and by the third the animation gets better compared to the start of the first season.

I hate it so far, from the art, to the writing to the pacing but I'm still trying to hang in there and give it a good chance. Just really not liking it yet.

Then watch it! After the first few eps where you get to know the characters, the creepy mythos will blow you away~
The cgi budget forced them to have a small cast of characters so each guy gets at least a bit of attention and treatment. Your new favourite character may be among them! Hesitate no longer!

Johnathan Cena appeared and Bee defeated not-Starscream in a p nifty way without urinating on anybody. Cautiously optimistic about the future movies. Not even sure how they would work though. Would the next movie be the Optimus movie? Megatron? Or even Rodimus??? Or would it be The Transformers or something
>it's a reboot it's not a reboot what's a reboot

Maybe you are a reboot?

Attached: 550A8634-D280-4F50-9EE6-9E015332139A-23278-000017E2C1BFCA5C.jpg (1000x803, 172K)

I wish God would reboot my life and put someone else in charge

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

(Me)
How did she do that

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa this movie is so adorable

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>They literally call themselves Decepticons
What like, they're uh, they're deceptive or something?
>Charlie's scene with Bee bonding and sharing stuff about records and dad
;_;

god i hope they bring her back somehow

Attached: dive.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

I-is she okay
>Korean subs
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
>tfw you'll never be qt Charlie's qt Korean bf

>radio talk is a bit different now, mixing Bayverse 1's thing with the poppy music like in GotG
>Sector 7 exists again too
Is this a reboot or not aaaaa

>They literally call themselves Decepticons
Can someone please explain what Johnathan Cena meant by this

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

it is a reboot. sector 7 exists, but don't know anything about the Transformers, let alone have Megatron in the fridge in the basement.

sorry, saying "somehow" made it sound more unlikely then it is. she's fine.

>I-is she okay
don't worry

>Is this a reboot or not aaaaa
It's a reboot. It started as a prequel but changed during production to be a reboot. It is incompatible with the Bay films. Some Bayverse elements remained in, but think of them as franchise references rather than direct continuity connections. I mean, having all the G1-y stuff doesn't make it G1, does it?

Whew

I'm glad it's a reboot, I still have to watch uhhh, I think 4 and 5? But I've chuckled so many times so far, with 0 urination scenes. Was a bit surprised when the Touch came up.
>main human character is some rando who isn't even objectively beautiful(?) but is really charming and cute
>has some sob backstory about swimming and daddy and music which for some reason I have an investment in
Why didn't they just make this the first movie? Everything is great!
It would be neat if future movies had this sorta spotlight theme like from IDW, except that probably won't work/will get old quick

>me trying to hide from my life's problems

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

And it's not the first time the Bay movies had a major referential influence on other series:
>Animated's Allspark and reverse-engineered Megatron
>Prime's and Cyberverse's mute Bumblebee

Attached: based knight.png (652x204, 19K)

Thinking more about it, I wish Simmons and Lennox came back though
Woah
BASED Knight indeed! Wish he could give a word to Hasbro's designers.. If Siege Bee's amazing then I'm getting him. Wish I grabbed the TR version, I just have Chase from a con aaa

Pack it up folks, show's over

B A D E N D

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

for just a moment, simmons did

transformers threads have been so damn comfy lately. i love you guys.

HUH

Also
>triple-changers
That caught me off guard, that's fucking cheating >:CCCCCCC
I hope Bamboozle is ok aa

It's a really nice place, the world is p scary but everyone is so kind here..

Attached: 1554438658080.jpg (800x1000, 152K)

I don't remember the order of events in the movie well enough so i dunno if you've seen yet, "Agent Simmons" is seen and name dropped from Johnathan Cena and the Sector 7 base

This drawing is good as fuck. Who's the artist?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Woah, that's p neat, do we know if the actor is interested in coming back?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

I hope so. Simmons looks fun to play.

>If you lose that car, I will personally rip your face off
Johnathan Cena's character is the most mysterious, he keeps saying the most cryptic and enigmatic things that I don't know how to interpret. Is he a disguised Optimus Prime??

>Jesus Quintana in The Big Lebowski
Woah
>Turturro based his portrayal of Simmons on director Michael Bay
k if it's fun to play as Simmons, imagine how fun it would be to be Michael Bay

>didn't save much Bumblebee/Charlie pics, saved a few but didn't name them bc didn't watch the movie
The hunt begins

Attached: 1554443113261.png (1679x1573, 1.68M)

have one on me before i transform into a bed

Attached: 1555129957333.jpg (900x1367, 849K)

Thank you, kind user
>tfw no qt kind user gf to get cuddled by in bed
Have a nice super sleep!
>6:32 am
When shall I slumber lala, they're still heading to the tower
I wish I was a tower?

Attached: 1528766324153.jpg (1102x980, 114K)

The Bumblebee movie was indeed a kino film.
>initially mfw people were praising a Bumblebee movie
Yeah the character arcs were done nicely so idk whether they'll bring back Charlie, but it would be pretty neat if they did! Maybe if there's a timeskip she could be part of Sector 7 or something, I don't know... If this is set in the 80s(?) then I'm not sure whether the next one would be set around the same time too. Cybertron? They're not gonna not have human characters though.

What could they do for a second movie? I'm cautiously optimistic. All in all, ten thumbs up, I'm glad I got to see this with tfg. Back to my hellish life

Attached: Bumblebee absurd.png (436x257, 252K)

The word is 'Planmaster'.

Hmmm. I personally did not care for the 'All gods are fake' vibe.

Because where DID Cybertron come from? Who created the Transformers?
And don't push that shit with 'Naturally evolving gears, pulleys and levers' shit. It doesn't fly.

>Johnathan Cena appeared

He did?
Because I didn't see him .

>What like, they're uh, they're deceptive or something?

IDW says it comes from their original motto: "You are being deceived!" Namely, by the greedy and corrupt Senate.

That's convenient.

I wonder what made them think that, with respect to his debut in Transformers media, that his time was now
>tfw Transformers as a franchise can finally shine now

But what about in G1?
youtube.com/watch?v=6tpbp9GXOGU&t=1m
It remains a mystery...

On an unrelated note, how do people feel about Sideswipe?
>was just the weapons/jock guy as far as I recall in G1
>didn't do much for most of IDW until pic related
>hell of a cool guy to play as in Devastation
>neat altmode
>fuck yeah, Sideswipe
It's like, 9am so I might sleep and return Hound today or tomorrow for Sideswipe or Cog, idk whether I like Sideswipe or not someone tell me what to do

Good night, thanks for Bumblebamboozling with me

Attached: Sideswipe life 1.jpg (994x1528, 974K)

Kei Zama, the last continuity's biggest surprise

Attached: Junkion-design.jpg (1200x960, 174K)

You are welcome!

Attached: bumblebee.jpg (1200x680, 78K)

True

DARE TO BE STUPID

Hasbro, make more Junkions, Rum Maj is a must.

man i wish they had her on the art for this reboot.

It would look a heck of a lot more interesting and dynamic. It would have made sense too.

Ick.

But user, then she could do the Death's Head comic! Do you want to deny the world a Death's Head comic with her art?

Considering the hack that is going to be writing it, I would say it would be a good thing.

whose writing the Death's Head comic?

Did these designs show up in the comics?

Yep they did, in the Optimus Prime comic to be exact.

Really hoping Rum-Maj returns in the future.

There's so much high energy in that design.
Lucky trips.

What does Yea Forums think of this guy?

Attached: travis-knight.jpg (2500x1661, 224K)

He's got a knack for fight choreography that must be commended.

Kino

>Waaaaaaaaaah i want action NOW

That action is taking too long, though.

pretty cool guy, makes kino regardless if it bombs cause he's got all the money in the world.

>Unicron trilogy
>Aligned continuity
>IDW
>Movies
>Cyberverse
That's a lot of continutites, user. Modern ones at that.

Movies had seven primes. Wonder how the reboot will handle them.

>Why is there ever only one or two primes at a time when there were originally 12 simultaneously in most continuities?
Because the whole "12 Primes" nonsense was a retcon.

It only began after Revenge of the Fallen introduced a "Dynasty of Primes" to their own bullshit contradictory continuity - before that, The Thirteen were just that, thirteen unnamed Cybertronians. Funny s'cuz I just channel-surfed past RoTF and reminded myself how bullshit that was. It also began the "you either are or aren't a Prime, you can't just BECOME one" bullshit.

Originally, Optimus Prime was just the leader. Then they wanted to introduce a new leader for a new wave of product, so they introduced a McGuffin of Leadership and treated "Prime" as a title.

Now, everybody who is a Prime was "magically" predestined and Optimus is the 12th reincarnation of the Buddha or whatever the fuck.

TL,DR: They just made it up as they went along.

The "Unicron Trilogy" only had two Primes, technically - Optimus and Vector Prime, and it was just assumed at the time that Vector Prime used to bear the Matrix of Leadership, so he's grandfathered in.

The Movies introduced the shitshow of a concept that is "multiple simultaneous Primes", yeah I know there are multiple CONVOYS in Galaxy Force, but that's because "Convoy" was always just treated as a rank/name thing there and nothing mystically significant, then in the U.S. Hasbro very decidedly DIDN'T call any of those characters "Primes".

Aligned is a bastardized abortion of a continuity that tries to blend G1,fanon and enough movie stuff to appease newcomers, and Hasbro forced IDW to retcon its own history to be more in line with it (the Matrix of Leadership even EXISTING at all in IDW was seen as a big retcon when All Hail Megatron began, that was disliked for making the universe "more like everything else")

Cyberverse is just Hasbro aping what they did with Aligned but the episodes are half as long.

That still leaves the 22 years of franchise that existed BEFORE Revenge of the Fallen, not that you care about that.

>That bit when Shatter slams Bumblebee's face into her knee repeatedly
MAMA

Threadly reminder that Chromia is the straightest of all the fembots despite looking the exact opposite of that.

Knight is truly the chosen one, the actual Last Knight.

>Now, everybody who is a Prime was "magically" predestined and Optimus is the 12th reincarnation of the Buddha or whatever the fuck.
If it were up to me to write a new continuity I would have primes mean different things and selected differently depending on the colony world.

>you are welcome
Go back to trash you ass patting faggots

I'm just making the idea of Prime someone who was elected to the Cybertronian council.

Wasn't that how Optimus got elected in War For Cybertron?

I'm sorry /tfg/ hurt you so bad you had to flee here to shitpost, that must be really rough on you.

I still feel so conflicted about OP. Can't think of another comic where I hated the writing but loved the art to this degree. Does she have a transformers art book I could buy, since I couldn't force myself to fork out any money for the comic?

She does, though she sells it at conventions. I don't know if there may be other way to get it online.

i didn't play the game...well not the console version at least,

Did you play the DS version?

what's it like to not know about whole centuries of european history but still feel the need to bloviate about it in a thread about why toys don't have more shitty macguffins

have you literally never heard of the heptarchy or even the early middle ages

europe had kings out the wazoo, and this was part of a tradition stretching back into the fucking stone age and the emergence of the palace economy model

why are you so dumb

Off-topic posting? I wonder what comes next?

She's cute.

Attached: 1556834513872.jpg (1600x1763, 277K)

yeah the Decepticons version.

windblade is very cute I love her geisha look her and arcee are in my top 5

Attached: 5c21fa49a736c77b18a68983e0c26d2e.jpg (486x749, 50K)

Her design has grown on me over time. I just wish they did something interesting with her that involved her design. Like, I don't know maybe being Camien royalty or something? Or like, acting more Japanese.

Attached: 05-Furai-Model-Windblade (1).jpg (1950x2658, 625K)

Did you like it? I got both. Underrated game in my opinion. Hard boss fights.

Yeah, they should make her a weeb or something.

it was fine i guess.

I have a 5-man team if there was ever a future series, but would like some advice on the makeup of it. Namely who'd be the big guy...

>Optimus Prime - Leader
>Chromia - Lancer/Second-in-command
>Brainstorm - The brains/Super Scientist
>Bumblebee - Youngster/Optimist
> ??? - Big Guy

Was thinking Ironhide, Bulkhead, Hound, or someone else, but need help with group dynamics.

>Pic related has Brainstorm here transform into a DeLorean. Not my art.

Attached: dd5es9f-11073266-790c-4fc9-8d8b-7c19588fa790.png (748x748, 268K)

Well, it doesn't get the cinematic but the dialog does mention that Optimus was elected as Prime by the council. I think it was pretty nice though. Not much replay value once you unlocked everything.

Have you thought of a big girl? Anyway, I propose Inferno or Artfire.

could always create a new tough guy character.

Not even a weeb. Drift is already a weeb. I just mean like, more Japanese? You know, more polite, a strong appreciation for etiquette, good work ethic, etc.

> ??? - Big Guy
Jetfire. Maybe he could be Brainstorms apprentice or intern or something?

Oh yes, that can work. Make her lady like and professional.

>Actually, most continuities DON'T have an original team of Primes.

Nor a lot of Cybertronian colony worlds. The 13 Primes and any continuity introducing more than one colony world, these are both things from the 2000s.

If it helps, here are quick descriptions of their characters:
>Optimus Prime is leader of the Autobots. Though fearless and inspirational, the war and the deaths of his fellow Autobots weigh heavily on him.
>Chromia: 2nd in command. Forged on Caminus, she was bodyguard and very close friend to Windblade, but an incident turn the Cityspeaker rogue and evil. Acts cool and in control (and a bit sarcastic), but acts irrational and desperate when it comes to Windblade (who she still has feelings for, and trying to save).
>Brainstorm is weapons specialist, super scientist, and part-time medic. Was once a very famous Autobot adventurer whose adventurers were serialized for the masses, but fell out of favor during the civil war. Now jaded and somewhat cynical.
>Bumblebee is the scout. Forged shortly before or after the war, he doesn't have as much baggage as his teammates. Eternally optimistic and always seeing the best in a bad situation, he helps being the glue to keep the others together.

Thanks for patting my butt, boo~

>tfw showed Roberts that Pretender pic last con
If he comes to TFcon this year I'll get him to sign it

Attached: Windblade and Roberts.jpg (1018x1314, 777K)

>okeydokes, so I want the animal dudes to be under the Predacons on one hand, but Tri-Predacus means three, so it'd be a bit weird having the Seacons under them too.

Seaspray leads the seacons?The Maximals had slightly more sealife on their side(though it seems like the Preds got arthropods) so it makes it interesting that the reason for that might be them more or less defecting. I have a pre-Optimus/Megatron "lost age" fanon idea that involves a lot of stuff like that; i.e. the "ancestors" of the constructicons would be Autobots that were eventually employed by a Decepticon controlled cybertron to build their new vision of Cybertron, beastformers would be borderline feral bots who are more comfortable in their alt-modes and are very clan based(think Gargoyles) that work with the autobots who try and preserve them, until a major loss devastates them and breaks the allegiance, with a lot of them being enslaved by the Decepticons, police vehicle bots would've belonged to a military police group that the Decepticons took over , and Barricade and Prowl would both come from this group, hence Prowl being unpopular with the other Autobots and his uptight attitude.

My other headcanon is that at one point, the dinobots, having been expelled from Maximal Cybertron for not going through the downsizing, ended up as mercenaries and at one point protecting ended up protecting a Predacon colony that was being exploited by corrupt Maximals and they made a last stand that ended up with all but Swoop and Grimlock killed. Thats why so many Predacons adopt dino alt-modes and why they'd name one of their own Dinobot.

Transtech was actually a continuation of beast Machines, though.

>Seaspray leads the Seacons?

>Predacon forest - Dino desert - Deathsaurus
>Southern forest/beach - mountains - Insecticons
>Seacon sea - mountains - main cities
Around the mountains there's the pretenders, while the Autobots/Decepticons are facing respective civil wars in their city states, around that time/a bit before, Seaspray's sent but essentially exiled to keep an eye out on Thunderwing and friends... or something.

>TW, Bludgeon
>Stranglehold leads Carnivac and Snarler
>Octopunch leads Skullgrin and Bomb-Burst
>Krok, targetmaster jets, Crankcase, Seaspray: grunts essentially
Non-pretenders are kinda treated meh, the jets just fled/left this other place as mercenaries/exiles so they dgaf
>Seaspray gets tasked with the marine division, as there's already ground and naval forces
>Beachcomber and some randos (Big/Lio/Primal and friends) have an outpost around the beaches, the Seacons are close by, Terrorcons too
>Seaspray essentially befriends the Scavengers/losers while taking down the pretender commanders one by one
>Bludgeon fucks off at some point, same with Thunderwing
>risky gamble allows SS to conquer and befriend the Seacons
SS is the Sima Yi to Beachcomber's Zhuge Liang essentially. The Dinobots and/or Wreckers may or may not be with Beachcomber, not sure yet.

>borderline feral bots
Haven't see Gargoyles but yeah, that was essentially my plan with the Predacons. Some charming assholes go to the forest to play safari and hunt preds and insecticons bc fuck em. The Tri-Pred domain's technically Decep colonies (gotta explain the insignias on my Kreons) but have a lot of autonomy/independence and are essentially their own entity

Attached: Kreo Seaspray backstory.jpg (1280x960, 90K)

I've yet to figure out how to place the G1 vehicle combiner teams into the story... Definitely like the idea of Constructicons as contractors though. Maybe they're like the animated versions (from what little I've seen), where they just get paid and dgaf? Super dudes (like in pic, you give them little boots) like Maximus, Magnus, Sixshot, etc... are powerhouses until combiners come into play - which are essentially political/military nukes.. until everyone has one haha. So idk how construction workers would deal with having the power of a nuke... maybe
>let's develop and sell this tech but use it ourselves too for insurance
? I assumed Scorponok and/or Shockwave would be the one(s) to develop combiner tech tho..
>Constructicons going full-on military industrial complex
Woah

>military police group
Funny you should mention:
>Decep capital - Auto capital
>Decep city - Auto city
>-financial/mining/neutral (e.g. Phezzan) city in the middle
>shaped like a star
The Autobot capital's led by Sentinel Prime, but the other city is led by animated Sentinel (name?); the capital has police but the other city has soldiers, so there's a lot of tension going on.
>muh division of power you can't have both, let's separate police and military
Guess who has the ability and justification to start a coup/takeover once Sentinel Prime dies?
I was gonna put Prowl in charge of the Autorollers and jumpstarters.. but maybe I'll have him come from the military? Hmm

>Dinobots
Woah
>most of them die
NooooaaaAAAAAAA

Attached: Kreon upgrades 1.jpg (960x538, 73K)

Strongarm.

Until Cybertron it began.

Not that it'd be much help, but in my prequel idea combiners were originally cultists who sought to achieve a living Matrix/allspark by fusing as many of themselves into a hivemind. The early Decepticons would exploit this and use them by convincing them they'd give them the Matrix once they defeated the Autobots. They'd be more like ROTF Devastator; a total monstrocity with an unlimited number of members. eventually this would be culled into them focussing on 3-6 bot teams. The Prime in this story was a construction bot too and his power-up mode would've been a. proto-combiner team set of armor(chestplate, gauntlets, boots, helmet)

For my own way around the multiple Sentinel issue, I had the Sentinels be a lineage of "illegitimate" Primes tasked with carrying the Matrix but not actually chosen by it. Inspired by the WFC games renaming their Sentinel, Sentinel Zeta, I had Sentinel Nova(IDW Nova Prime) Sentinel Vulcan(DOTM Sentinel, in a cheeky reference to both Spock and his vulcan cannon looking head crest) , and Sentinel Zeta(a more traditional "good" or more or less alright, predecessor of Optimus Sentinel), along with a few others. Most would end up corrupt or leaving Cybertron because of the MAtrix rejecting them and making them go haywire.

and yeah, killing the Dinos is mainly because only Swoop and grim are accounted for in the Beast era, although Snarl might live too since BM Dinobot is rumored to be him. All of them would be in later bodies(action master Snarl, G2 Slag, Pretender Grimlock, and Classics Swoop, being the only one to actually downsize and adapt but convinced to join in). Sludge, being neglected toywise for years, would be his old hulking self(even bigger than the already pretty big other 3) and would have a great death scene.

What kind of series are you aiming for?

What do you mean?

Yeah, adventure, war, comedy, slice of life, cops?

hound most definitely, mold him to be like Colossus

X-Men Colossus?

yeah

How would that be?

>europe had kings out the wazoo,

Yes, I know, but hundreds? I was assuming you meant 'at the same time'.

I don't think there were ever hundreds.

slipstream and I are looking for pics of windblade so post your best if you got em!

Attached: slipstream_by_blazbaros-d9mhbyt.jpg (632x1264, 79K)

Turns out Sideswipe is great, time for more Devastation, tomorrow...
Good night, kind Slipstream user

Attached: Windblade kawaii.jpg (1100x1500, 437K)

(Me)
Also remember that today(?) is Free Comic Book Day (first Sat of May), so go down to your local comic store~
And don't take everything, leave some stuff for the kids and night owls like me >:c

Attached: Windblade advice.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Sure! Have a nice night!

Attached: 575675D2-EC8B-4542-9C5F-408566B27306-8577-00000A05517F93BD.gif (350x450, 64K)

michael bay one? thought all of them died to counter the dark prime

So what's Thundercracker's deal? Redpill me on him.

Attached: Thundercracker-Autobot.jpg (567x425, 32K)

>almost every universe

the 13 Primes thing has only existed since Prime introduced it; before that, the original 13 transformers were invariably portrayed as having possibly been a bunch of disparate individuals. The first one to show up in a cartoon, Vector Prime, was only a Prime in terms of title in the US version, even.

Them having something to do with the colonies is also new. Cybertron introduces them and they just had a theme/archetype, not a member of the 13.

Thundercracker is just one of many Seekers that are there to fill the Decepticon ranks in the G1 cartoon/toyline. He doesn’t get much characterization, but because fandom loves the Seekers, he got made out to be a major character despite doing anything. His toy bio had a line about him having doubts about the Decepticon cause, which made everyone decide he was a secret good guy somehow despite his bio also saying he hates everything that doesn’t fly.

He doesn’t get a major role until Cybertron/Galaxy Force in the 2000’s, where he’s sort of the ineffectual loser of the Decepticons. He decides to switch sides at the end but three of the other minions draft him into the “new Decepticon empire”, forcing him to keep being a bad guy.

Flash forward to IDW. He spends the first few years being a minor Decepticon, until All Hail Megatron. Because that book was written by a G1 cartoon diehard who thinks it was better and deeper than it was, it subscribes to the “Thundercracker is a morally conflicted good guy” thing and he switches sides. Eventually John Barber gives him the memorable interest in being interested in being a screen writer (with a lot of tongue in cheek jokes about its badness) and gives him a pet dog named Buster. He eventually gets paired up with EDC commander Marissa Fairborn and IDW closes off with him potentially winning an Oscar

Thundercracker’s currently biggest role is in Cyberverse, where he’s an antagonist Seeker again. He keeps falling off of things and forgetting he can fly, and is partnered with a female Seeker named Nova Storm

Kino

>Thundercracker’s currently biggest role is in Cyberverse, where he’s an antagonist Seeker again. He keeps falling off of things and forgetting he can fly,

seriously if they wanted a retarded seeker why not just make it Skywarp.

who's the artist

Kei Zama.

>seriously if they wanted a retarded seeker why not just make it Skywarp.
If they made a future characterization for Skywarp, I'd like if it it combined previous elements together, like G1's fighting dirty (and pushing things down stairs), and TFA's cowardice.

He'd be a gutless coward who can only fight dirty and never in a clean fight.

that also works.

>>Brainstorm is weapons specialist, super scientist, and part-time medic. Was once a very famous Autobot adventurer whose adventurers were serialized for the masses, but fell out of favor during the civil war.

i like this idea, making him a pulp hero ala Indiana Jones.

>Johnathan Cena
That is the first time I've ever seen someone call him that to a point where I thought you were talking about a completely different person

Thanx!

Mostly, though, I'm basing this Brainstorm over Rusty Venture of Venture Bros.

I'm thinking he'd be a bit of the comic relief... or should the big guy be more lighthearted?

Rusty Venture Brainstorm hmmm....

you know i've always likened Fort Max as a robot Brock Sampson. I always read IDW Fort Max as Patrick Warburton.

Skywarp always gets shafted. It sucks cause he's, according to his bio, probably one of the most lighthearted and happy-go-lucky Decepticons. Stupid and likes pranking people. In IDW he was also extremely loyal to Megatron and frustrated with TC who wasn't enjoying mass murder and Megatrons vision.

yeah Skywarp gets the shaft a lot.

Attached: skywarp yamcha.png (355x380, 213K)

Mike Costa gave Thundercracker his TV watching personality, in one of the few times "I don't know how I could write a robot" actually worked.

There's a major Thundervracker you missed: Bayverse comcis Thundercracker. He was a monsterous brawler and a ruthless leader in Starscream's absence. He also liked to fuck around with science and was the one that ordered Flatline to split Arcee into three people.

Attached: ReignofStarscream3_Thundercracker.jpg (573x525, 81K)

I hope the reboot returns Skywarp back to his lightheartedness.
Hell, I hope the Seekers actually interact. All three of them didn't interact in the old continuity until the final. Because the trio really play off each other well (If they're like their bio)

I know Skywarp and Thundercracker appeared on one of the IDW reboot covers, so i think he's due to appear at some point.

>that art
I actually like Coralus art. I think they're talented but Christ I can't stand the LED pupils. In general I just hate it when transformers have pupils, it looks weird and makes their optics look organic as opposed to glass.

Attached: illust_56785825_20180601_175855.png (477x465, 255K)

i meant the Unicron Trilogy

Normal Bee is adorable. Angry Bee is badass.

Marked by Primus for greatness.

Any info on ANYTHING BEAST WARS?

It's more complicated than that since Elita and Chromia already existed.

And Acid Storm who is female here and doesn't do much. Thrust also exists but not as a Conehead, even though Dirge is one but he wasn't part of Slipstreams's unit.

i still can't believe that Acid Storm is now a recurring character

Well, the one in Bumblebee who is a Conehead is Thrust, but otherwise, I think it's because he/she is green and that's a nice color for redecos.

Hahahoho
Ehhh? Sorry about that, have another. Thank you for the cute Bee.

Attached: Windblade bright eyed.jpg (874x1000, 625K)

It is a cute Bee, and that's a cute Windblade.

Not as cute as you, boo~

Attached: Windblade cute.jpg (1014x1409, 494K)

>she went full anime

Never not go full anime, user

Attached: Bumblebee and Prowl photo.png (700x532, 438K)

Too late.

Attached: D2F065FC-A62D-4A7D-8BCA-8FD91CC8CF30-16250-000011FBDA91A876.jpg (500x577, 126K)

Ye gods. What happened to her lower body?

Woah mama

Attached: Windblade human.jpg (500x740, 86K)

She's too mini Windblades stacked on top of each other.

Heh, I like this one.

Let's have some fun, /tfg/.
Who's your favorite transformer and what do you think would be their favorite music genre?

Attached: IMG_20190222_152816.jpg (843x1273, 197K)

Blurr.
Speed-metal.

Ironhide.

Country music.

Optimus Prime same, and dad rock.

Bluestreak, 80's pop music.

Attached: E6507E6E-31C6-46D4-8C6A-6656FBB343B4-39443-00001F5B46F49FF9.png (795x1300, 1.56M)

Soundwave.
Techno and all variations of electro music . Also idol pop...Not that any of the Cons need to know that bit though.

Attached: IMG_20190502_061704.jpg (1450x2048, 203K)

Shrapnel, something with lots of reverb reverb.

>Idol pop
Does Flip Sides have anything to do with it?

Soundwave is probably her producer and manager.

Sucessful music producer and manager is best Soundwave.

It's easy to be successful when your only competition in the music business is Blaster and Tarn. The only asset Blaster has on his side is Jazz and Tarn records nothing but ballads and anthems dedicated to Megatron.

Attached: illust_55174891_20180804_040906.jpg (480x640, 91K)

Blaster has a nice thing going on, though.

Attached: 3BAA5294-A895-4F01-AD9B-3B937E8019B6-13929-00000D9525A6FC58.gif (498x373, 1.82M)

think the heavy but more jovial, give him a recognizable accent too, like R. Lee Ermey
youtube.com/watch?v=jHgZh4GV9G0

Roadmaster.

If only because I want to see her in something.

Attached: roadmaster.jpg (936x849, 452K)

So like in the Deadpool movies?

I too wish she did more.

>give him a recognizable accent too, like R. Lee Ermey

he died like 2 years ago dude.

;_;

I hope he meant an impersonator.

alice-books.com/item/list/all?circle_id=3227

Thank you user, you are a life saver.

well there's Piotr Michael, who replaced him as Sarge in Kingdom Hearts III.

>Cons and Autobots are two different music agencies brawling it out for media monopoly
>no soldiers, everyones an idol, bouncer, dancer, etc.

I wouldn't mind that, the franchise needs this kind of reinvention to keeps things fresh.

>It's easy to be successful when your only competition in the music business is Blaster and Tarn
While Soundwave is bigger globally, Blaster is actually a super-hit in Europe

Tarn got a minor youtube\tumbler\whatever cult following

>Blaster never let go of the Eurodance

There's already a continuity where Optimus, Megatron, and Soundwave made a rockband but I can't remember anything about it other than Starscream being their manager and the band having a falling out.

>Tarn got a minor youtube\tumbler\whatever cult following
>Tarn is an e-girl anime op coverist

>pls no nightcore
>pls

Attached: 7BF0C8B3-8480-4350-9ED9-6C86C1CDB880-26330-000015B69F03BDF3.jpg (495x765, 65K)

Knights of Unicron, that what's a thing.

Nautica Tarn?

I thought the same thing.

Interesting concept, I'll say.

Yep, makes sense too. Might make for an interesting What if?

I recognize that chest

Attached: ROTFtoy-BludgeonVoyager.jpg (700x415, 86K)

Oh no.

She wears it well.

Attached: BAD4EB7D-06AE-467F-8D06-7889A6A74818-14429-00000DB85C80FE94.jpg (495x620, 69K)

Springer and IDW Thundercracker. Springer's probably into prog or power metal or something. As for TC, no fucking clue.

>He just listens to Kenny Loggins and nothing else

I feel TC is a pop rock person.

I can see Thindercracker having Danger Zone on repeat while he flies.

shes cute

Attached: 1556569832919.png (634x990, 355K)

I did good choice

She sure is and a very nice lady once you gey to know her.

Sargeant Hound sounds like my kind of bot.

He has such a cool design. He and Straxus should actually be used this continuity.

Attached: TFLegends_Banzai-Tron.jpg (800x533, 108K)

Dreadwind and Blackwing listen to Vaporwave and Shoegaze.

Attached: 763px-The_Ultimate_Guide_Maccadam's_Old_Oil_House_scene.jpg (763x600, 160K)

>Suge Nut killed 2-pack and Biggitron

He's a stupid repaint of Bludgeon, who exists solely because Hasbro wouldn't pay to make a new mold for Bludgeon unless they repainted it and sold it again as a generic new character with zero backstory/background.

>Banzai-Tron
>new character
u wot m8

>2-pack was a Duocon

Banzaitron is an actual existing character, though.

Bud, that repaint marked the 20th anniversary of the character.

Attached: 6985465536954048681.jpg (600x808, 134K)

>an action master
>new character
>a repaint of Bludgeon
I'm not even a toy veteran of the franchise and I know that's false.

>with zero backstory/background.

The Bludgeon redeco was released in 2010. Before that, we had:

>1990, Action Master toy
>Function: Martial Arts Warrior
>"To the victor go the profits."
>A master of Crystalocution, the Cybertronic martial art of defeating an opponent by attacking his metal fracture points. Usually reduces an enemy to spare parts in minutes and then sells what's left, if given the chance. Always willing to fight, for a profit. His partner, Razor-Sharp, is a lethal titanium-piercing crab that can tear through just about any kind of metal obstacle! Converts to a semi-automatic rifle that shoots plasma energy projectiles that explode on contact.

>2003, Dreamwave MTMTE profile (pic)

>2006-2008, IDW appearances
>Banzaitron was the director of the Decepticon Secret Service, possessing a good deal of autonomy from Megatron in how his organization served the cause. Banzaitron acted as the handler for Dealer, an unscrupulous Autobot who turned mercenary, selling secrets and services to the Decepticons for profit. Banzaitron attempted to acquire a legendary oracle called "the Magnificence" with Dealer's help, but the operation failed.

>Dealer's cover ultimately remained intact, however, and he maintained contact with Banzaitron, selling him bits of information such as the existence of Transformer gestalt warriors discovered by the Autobots. With "Doubledealer's" information, Banzaitron tracked them to the penitentiary on Garrus-9 and staged a full scale assault on the Autobot base to acquire this revolutionary technology. After an opening mass bombardment, Banzaitron sent the Combaticons down in a dropship, and his soldiers successfully pulled the six Monstructor component robots out of Garrus-9 using an orbital pick-up.

Attached: 3427c0b1e5c0ce3ee75b8df44ed94d3b.jpg (939x1498, 220K)

>Banzaitron and his Decepticons only made it as far as the Orcibe Cluster, where their captives were reactivated by parties unknown, allowing them to combine, decimate Banzaitron's team, and escape. The damaged Banzaitron was found by Arcee, with whom he formed an alliance. Arcee joined him and his group in tackling Monstructor... but Arcee was convinced by Skram to give up that fight and go hunt down her creator, leaving Banzaitron and company to fend for themselves.

Attached: Banzaitron_from_Spotlight_Arcee.jpg (667x242, 48K)

>2009, BotCon comic appearance and toy
>Function: Mercenary
>"Victory is the most profitable business."
>To call Banzai-Tron pragmatic would be an understatement. His spark contains a deep-seated desire to acquire wealth. To that end, he has recently taken on the study of an ancient Cybertronian martial art form known as Crystalocution, which focuses on attaching an enemy's metal fracture points. So practical is this Decepticon warrior that he has decided to forgo the more mystical aspects of learning the art, and instead has focused only on its deadly methodology. When criticized about this, he curtly replies "There is no profit in spirituality." In gunboat mode, Banzai-Tron can travel at speeds up to 260 KTS. His primary weapons are four missile launchers. The two launchers on th front can double as energy blasters. He also carries four short-range rockets with adjustable power settings that can be set from stun to disintegrate. Sometimes he becomes too focused on profit and fails to see the larger scope of events around him.

>Banzai-Tron and his crew of experimental Skyraider warriors followed the Autobot ship Eight Track to the planet Beta-Nine, where he hoped to beat them to a mysterious cargo that had crashed there aboard the Van De Graaff. When the Autobot ship's youngest member was separated from the rest, he leapt out at him from beneath the swampy waters, missiles blazing. He ordered Hellbat to hypnotize the young Autobot, but interference from a native swamp monster distracted him long enough to allow their prey to escape. Banzai-Tron pursued in boat mode.

>After the Autobot left the Van De Graaff with the cargo, Banzai-Tron again cornered the Autobot. Despite Skyquake's warnings, Banzai-Tron accepted a canister from the Autobot, only to quickly find that it was a decoy. A hand weapon set to "overload" was inside, and it exploded in his face. Banzai-Tron was defeated and captured.

Attached: Timelinestoy-BanzaiTronWoH.jpg (700x347, 46K)

That packaging is peak aesthetic.

>Biggitron is a titan.

Suge Nut is a madman then.

Attached: 2709444A-50B4-4111-92F2-4F3C7C832A55-7109-0000063BDC1763B6.png (500x600, 390K)

>who'd be the big guy...

Attached: headlights.png (278x283, 76K)

>That time Optimus Prime died in the Marvel comics and Grimlock seized power, banished his political opponents Blaster and Bumblebee and had a crown made up for himself.
I always loved Grimlock, especially the little hints that he's a lot smarter than he seems.

Attached: 300px-TFLegends-MeGrimlockKing.jpg (300x482, 42K)

Me too

Grimlock is basically Prime's Starscream except without the backstabbing and extremely ruthless

and nowadays Prowl takes that spot.

Which sucks. One of the most interesting things about Grimlock is that he isn't actually stupid. He just does whatever it takes to win

I've never counted the comic continuity, and never will.
The lore of the 80's cartoon made more sense, which was based more on Sci-Fi than Sci-Fantasy.

Attached: Transformers_Get Off my couch.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Sci-Fi>Fantasy.

>I've never counted the comic continuity, and never will.
And nobody asked you to. Transformers works on a multiverse system, one series doesn't override another.

Ultra magnus, but none of this ultra magnus armor bullcrap, just big dude who follows the rules and carries a big hammer. Or a more matured ironfist i guess.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-10-09-32-1.png (1080x1646, 2.47M)

>Primacron makes sense

>The Constructicons origins make sense

ok.

Marvel Grimlock is still the peak of the character. IDW would have been the best but he disappeared after Maximum Dinobots (which was one of the best TF comics in IDW. Period.) And reappeared in MTMTE , with no ability to talk or do anything despite having a lot of shit he still probably had to do. The fact that he wasn't there to help fight Shockwave is actually a crime. But yeah, I like it when they actually make Grimlock smart and not a caveman idiot.

Steel...bane?

Attached: 63429CAC-7A59-4B1D-85E6-112059545089-14740-00000E442CD5AFC5.jpg (774x1057, 512K)

>The lore of the 80's cartoon made more sense, which was based more on Sci-Fi than Sci-Fantasy
>time traveled to medieval times via stone hedge
>Seaspray turned into a merman
>Planet of singing elves
>Aztec artifact of power
>the entire concept of Energon and how stupid it actually is to use as a form of energy
The only thing sci-fi about Transformers is the fact that they're machines from another planet, it has always been more sci-fi fantasy in every iteration.

>but none of this ultra magnus armor bullcrap
???????????????

Attached: Ultramagnusg1toy.jpg (900x406, 76K)

IDW Grimlock is one od the worst cases of 'Put on a bus' in that continuity, when what happened to Grimlock was revealed I couldn't take this continuity seriously since it's irresponsible to write off such a big player in such a way. I think none of the other Furman characters had it as bad. Well, we never did know whatever happened with Banzaitron but that might be for the best.

>'Grimlock was so traumatized by my OCs edginess he was left useless'-Roberts, probably

He means Ultra Magnus being a mantle and not a bot, like with Minimus Ambus.

>I couldn't take this continuity seriously since it's irresponsible to write off such a big player in such a way.
It really was. Not to mention a bit offensive. James Roberts was basically attributing talking like a caveman and pissing on yourself to being mentally impaired. I mean, I know it does happen but jesus christ man. That wasn't subtle.

>Scorponok and Flame
>Roberts OC

He might have meant Tarn since the first time we meet Grim in MTMTE was in the same issue the DJD are introduced.

Would it have been any better if Grimlock was at least left traumatized from direct torture and experimentation?

I might be remembering how he was left "dumb" wrong. It's been awhile since I read that issue.

Well then he's a dumbfuck because Tarn had absolutely nothing to do with Grimlock's change, both now in the completed series and back when that issue was released.

No, it was Overlord. Remember that Grimlock was in the same prison planet when Overlord took it over.

>I might be remembering how he was left "dumb" wrong. It's been awhile since I read that issue.
Basically Scorponok hit him with an impairment magic stick and Grimlock was left helpless. To make matters worse, Grimlock was clearly meant to represent disabled people (knowing James who loves to be "woke"), yet by the end of Lost Light his "disability" was magically reversed. That's nice and all but in real life if you have autism or something it's never magically going to be "poofed" away. Basically his attempt to be progressive and have representation backfired on him and just came off as mildly offensive and lacking in tact.

Yes, it would have been better that way. Hell, Shockwave was one of Grimlock's main nemesis, it would have been cathartic to see him come and kick Shocky's ass when his plan got revealed.

Overlord was present at Garrus-9 but it was Scorponok and Flame who kidnapped Grimlock and tortured him to pry the magnificence out of chest.

With the way Roberts handled Nautica's grief and his own desperate attempts to out-edge himself with his villains, it's safe to call Lost Light a dumpster fire.

I guess that's better than Overlord traumatizing Grimlock into a mess. But still, they made sure to write him off for a huge amount of time from the books.

No, it was SCORPONOK AND FLAME. Overlord had Grimlock watch the pitfights and it made Grimlock feel helpless, but that's it. Scorponok and Flame were the ones that tortured him and broke his mind. The comic directly tells you this.

Grimlock also had major beef with Scorponok. Shockwave wasn't the sole person on Grimlock's shitlist.

I think you're reading too much into your perceived authorial intent.

>But still, they made sure to write him off for a huge amount of time from the books.
Which also happened in Marvel.

>I think you're reading too much into your perceived authorial intent
Not really. Most of James characters in LL were neurotic in some way. Nautica was aspergers coded for example.

>Nautica's grief
God that was terrible

Also the fact that Cybertroupia was an alien suicide clinic. Like, not even a Cybertronian suicide clinic, it was a suicide clinic for organic aliens run by some aliens with psychic abilities.

>Been setting up this "Promised Land" New Cybertron (Which would've been perfect when Unicron destroyed Cybertron) for years
>It's actually just a giant suicide clinic
The biggest letdown since sliced bread

They could have even made Cybertroupia, Unicron and it would have worked pretty well. Literally anything would have been better.

Cybertutopia could've worked if it was The Quintessions. It'd make sense if they were using the clinic as a cybertronian parts harvesting thing. Tie it in with Unicron and bam, it could've worked so much better.

Would've been genius and even foreshadowed since spotlight: Hotrod but lo and behold, James wanted to write his own story completely seperate from the rest of the world and so, all tie-ins with Quints and Unicron were absent.

Also do you guys remember that part where the Magnificence said it was going to call upon entities from a higher dimension and summon them or some shit? What the hell was that all about?

>Cybertroupia was once an actual second Cybertron so far away from the other it was peaceful. A heaven for all Cybertronians created by Cybertronians (But actually Quintessens)
>Some even believed that it was Primus, with its life-giving Energon and multiple hotspots
>But its core got corrupted, it's energon turning into something else
>Thus, the Knights, afraid they its corruption may spread, abandonned the corrupted planet, and destroyed any record of it and map in hopes that no one would ever find it
>Millennia later Rodimus and co, following an ancient map that only told the good of Cybertroupia and not that it went batshit. find the planet. But it's cold and completely devoid of life
>So they jouney into its dormant core and give it life, in hopes that they're not too late to awaken this once great planet
>Turns out due to its corruption, the AI/sopark that called itself Cybertroupia now called itself Unicron
>And they just woke him up
>And he's hungry
Then something something the LL crew gets corrupted and become Unicron's chaos children (One of the reasons why the knights abanodded the planet because its corrupted energon began to enslave everything to the planets will)

That sounds good, it even makes sense as well.

Way to ruin a character already loved by many.

>People like Nautica
>People like Skids
>Kill one off and ruin the other in a fatal swoop
I hate Roberts so much

Now THIS is good. I would have loved to read this. I don't even think the LL would have to be corrupted, just them discovering it would be fine by me.

Skids was my favorite character. Fuck Roberts.

>Lost Light
>The name of the ship
>It could also be seen as how Cybertroupia 'Lost its Light"

Attached: 1393772464518.png (400x376, 130K)

>Then something something the LL crew gets corrupted and become Unicron's chaos children

and then Rodimus Unicronus gets used.

I've always been amused that Skywarp has a really OP superpower compared to other Transformers yet is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Exactly

Couldn't be worse than Machimina. Would have been nice.

news.tfw2005.com/2019/05/01/transformers-nezha-to-debut-later-this-year-might-release-globally-387690
>Speaking to the gathered investors, Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner shared some additional info about the new cartoon.
>“We’re very happy to be in partnership with CCTV, on a television episodic program that will go on air later this year in prime time on national television called Transformers: Nezha. It’s based on a combination of Transformers and Chinese mythology, but the entertainment looks so good that broadcasters around the world are starting to say, “this could be something we’d take out globally” and we’re very excited about continuing to build that relationship with CCTV”.
>With many years in limbo, we finally have a solid release window for the cartoon series. We expect the series around Q3 2019.
>The related toyline may see a global release as well. Currently, it is only planned for China.

Attached: Transformers-Nezha-CCTV-Animation-Hasbro.jpg (760x758, 75K)

Rodimus's whole blue darker edgier colour scheme going that extra mile, another Matrix bearer corrupted, hell you could've had him try to fight his new evil darkside from within too.

could've been a powerful way to take his character instead of just making him become a sad sack at the end of the story.

>>The related toyline may see a global release as well.

cause they're just rebranding the Cyberverse toys under Nehza.

>Rodimus fighting for control within
>Just when he's about to give up and because Dark Rodimus is too strong, he remebers that he's a Matrix bearer. And only the worthy can weild the matrix
>He remembers all the good, all the things that made him who he is, good and bad, and embraces all the darkness and depression, accepting it as himself, and overcoming it.
>Thus purifying the dark energon from his system, and becoming Rodimus Prime (Actual Rodimus Prime, not just Rodimus)

I fucking hate that fire wheels character because he always looks like a girl and I whip my dick out to jerk off but then I remember that he's a boy.

>Yea Forums in a nutshell

>Transformers: Nezha
Ah yes, who could forget about the legendary tale of Nezha and his bitching helicoptor

With those quads I fully expect that helicoptor now.

Any chance that Hasbro might get a game company to reboot the War & Fall of Cybertron games or just get a decent sequel?
>I wish the original HighMoon Team was back.

Attached: Transformers Shattered_Glass Optimus.jpg (971x468, 70K)

>have that important thing that drives the plot not be the edgiest thing possible
>it's the edgiest thing possible
>writer is british
Is it always like this? Is he even self-aware?

Yeah, but they'll most likely be battle royale games in this landscape, not that it wouldn't be cool.

How dare you.

I like everything you just came up with there.

Attached: happy rodimus face.jpg (385x406, 77K)

The entire franchise is built on touching and daring, so...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjNVVmLCGQ

Attached: 110A65FE-7B68-41C4-9E35-E86D0A76784B-14740-00000E6EC0941196.jpg (658x377, 53K)

So was it the fault of the Deadpool game, or was Activision being just plain pricks?

Attached: cybertron_planet_by_jjasso.jpg (1500x844, 1.07M)

Activision being pricks since they had no issue reissuing the Deadpool game when the movie was released.

>smiles that need protecting

>This is an actual Transformer
Where the fuck has she been? She's so cute!

Attached: NightracerG2-profile.jpg (400x583, 49K)

She is in legal limbo, so please enjoy her as much as you can.

Hot Rod's been a losing streak with his modern depictions. though you could always argue he might never have had a truly great incarnation.

G1
>partially responisble for the death of Optimus Prime but fans and even he himself are too hard on himself, kind of just gives up being leader in season 3 multiple times until Optimus came back.

Headmasters anime
>he just fucks off with Blurr and Kup for reasons.

Energon
>basically a serious asshole

Animated
>almost was gonna have Sentinel Prime's role but eventually ended up in the show once to job and get rusted.

IDW
>probably the fan favourite incarnation but after Dark Cybertron he really deteriorated and never really grew and continued to fail and fail and whatever accomplishments he got immediately gets discredited and he's an alcoholic loser.

Prime Wars
>basically a jobber who gives up and becomes evil

Cyberverse
>he exists....seriously he hasn't really had many apperances in the show, but I can hope in season 2 he gets a good spotlight episode.

the only incarnation i'll say as of late that actually kind of depicted him more fairly was in The Last Knight of all things.

The Last Knight
>despite being fun of for having a silly french accent, he's a competent soldier with a unique time stop ability.

Attached: hot rod death of optimus prime loss.png (625x790, 674K)

Really, out of all the movie cast, Hot Rod got the worst
And I don't care what everyone says, it's because everyone can't get passed the fact that he accidentally got Prime killed

>And I don't care what everyone says, it's because everyone can't get passed the fact that he accidentally got Prime killed

it really is that.

That Deviations comic was basically a revenge Hot Rod torture porn story, the writer being like hahaha take that Hot Rod everyone hates you.

At least Japan loves him and even gave him a girlfriend, I guess Hot Shot kinda counts too. Funny that the Last Knight treated him fairly, they gave him Elita's power with none of the setbacks and he became Bumblebee's best bud. That last thing may seem like nothing but association is the next best thing in Transformers due to being collector focused.

Literally anything, anything, would have been better than the alien suicide clinic reveal.
I'm pretty sure Quintessons were what everyone thought it was too obvious to be, but jesus would it have been better.

Optimus Primal was my favourite.

Attached: 13 The Agenda p3.mp4_snapshot_18.24_[2019.05.05_15.11.57].jpg (640x480, 34K)

Even when they try to do something fresh and new and give him some backstory, by default everyone hates him because he got Prime killed to a point where anytime the two are on the same screen/page, everyone expects him to somehow get Prime killed
He gets so much shit and is treated like shit that he's pretty much a tragic hero that tries so hard to get approval but only gets shit

yeah Takara likes Hot Rod because they don't completely dwell on Optimus Prime thanks to having more leaders post Primes/Convoys.

Shaoshao Li a cute.

Attached: Hey Hot Rod Sweetie ShaoShao Li.png (750x500, 21K)

>Japan has dozens of Convoys
>OP death is seen just as something that happened
>there is a toy of his recently dead body, lovingly called Sleep version
>Rodimus is recalled fondly
Having all those Convoys turned out to be a good thing.

sometimes i think Takara has it a bit more together than Hasbro lore wise.

not to say Takara does a overall better job because continuity....wew.

>Takara Continuity

Attached: 1398533765108.png (295x240, 122K)

>continuity
Oh sure, these are wizards. All the while promothing new toys.

I hope Shaoshao gets featured in the new chink series somehow. Might give me a reason to watch it.

It would make sense since she's Chinese.

If Hot Rod is in it then yes.

If I made a Transformers series I’d have ShaoShao in it, Hot Rod and Autobots in China and shenanigans ensue with ShaoShao teaming up with him.

She could the EDC representative overseeing what the Autobots are doing and reporting to her superiors, though because she is both a friend of the Autobots and of Marissa, those rules are pretty lax so I guess the Autobots get away with lots of property damage.

It's just so edgy and pretentious at the same time.
He was fantastic overall.

What if you made a continuity where all the Transformers are actually just AI that have evolved over the years in a deeplearning experiment and their entire world is actually just a computer simulation. The AI overlord mods are Primus and Unicron and magic is essentially being able to "fuck with the system".
Mind you the Transformers would not know this at all. Only Primus and Unicron.

How does it play, is it a nightmare?

Probably like Umineko.
Both Unicron and Primus are nightmarish trolls. Primus is order and serenity taken to the extreme, Unicron is chaos taken to it's extreme and tries to cause havoc whenever he can either through his religious followers or himself, he probably has a kind of astral body that he can use while his actual body is sleeping in the form of a planet. Primus can use the same. Since space is actually just a digitial jamboree, they could technically spawn anywhere they want being the "mods". Neither one is evil or totally good by the way, they're more like forces constantly playing a game with one another. Also, yes, the world would definitely be nightmarish but either Unicron or Primus can just hit the restart button if it gets to terrible or too peaceful. Essentially the Transformers are trapped in a loop of fighting this war over and over again. Afterall, it's an experimental simulation run by the mod AI's.

Well, shit, it makes sense, though I hope it's not the only canon.

>enjoy her while you can
Are they going to delete her out of existence? She's already irrelevant.

No, they can't delete her, but I very much doubt she'll ever get used again.

>page 8
I guess everyone was watching GoT, huh.

Attached: 300px-UW-Megaempress.jpg (300x407, 28K)

Grimlock would ask Blaster if he could borrow his thrash records to listen to while he's ripping Decepticons apart. I can see it in my head.
[Spoiler]And Blaster would say no just because he knows Grimlock would break them[/spoiler]

Ironhide just because I always preferred him over Bulkhead. Play up the cowboy angle and make him Optimus' buddy that he can talk to about anything, even cutting Chromia out of their dynamic somewhat despite her higher standing. And if you wanted to go for the Ironhide/Chromia thing that people seem to like, might be a good twist on that relationship.

If I did include Ironhide in the team, I'd make it so he and Chromia would be very good friends and confidants. In fact, before the war, Ironhide would be the one who'd help craft Windblade's sword as a gift which would inevitably be used against Chromia, leaving a small, signature scratch on her cheek that never goes away.

It always annoyed me that the names for the main component and combiner of the Decepifemme team weren't switched; the main body should have been Megatronia, and the combined form should have been MegaEmpress.

Attached: chromia_vs_windblade__by_m_a_v_e_r_i_c_k_dctqdcm-fullview.jpg (1024x1326, 155K)

Also, I'd love to have something of a little rivalry between Ironhide (or any big guy) and Brainstorm, with the idea of Brains vs. Brawns. In fact, I even had a little scene in my head when the Autobot team first get stranded on Earth, eventually finding the remains of the Ark:

>The Autobots finds the remains of the Ark, and set to work restoring what little power it has
>Brainstorm is checking the internal wiring, when he notices Ironhide kicking the main engine, hoping to reboot.

>Brainstorm: Oh, yes! KICKING it is going to do us some many wonders.

>Ironhide kicks the main engine one last time, suddenly jump starting the machine, powering up the Ark. Ironhide gives the super scientist (who looks away crossing his arms, pouting under his face plate) a smug smirk.

>Brainstorm Show off...

>It always annoyed me that the names for the main component and combiner of the Decepifemme team weren't switched
Same, It just doesn't seem to make a lick of sense other than following the playing cards theming.

Cute. Do you have any other interaction in mind?

This is for your continuity, right?
Evil Windblade looks amazing, it's unironically an upgrade for me.

Not him but I like it as well.

Attached: high impact floofy hair kissing.png (816x549, 900K)

They were meant for each other.

Such a great couple, I hope they meet again.
Also, the more I watch this movie, the more obviously appareant it is that Charlie doesn't have feelings for memo, or at least ones as strong as my friend says. I showed him(not a fan of the transformers, had to explain what energon was and what the war was all about) the movie the other day and he said he thought he was a cool, nice guy and rooted for him. When the movie ended, we had an argument about whether or not Charlie and Memo were going to hook up. He said they would, I said they wouldn't. He mentioned the kiss on the cheek and the car rides(taking off the shirt and being pressed together), I mentioned the fact that Charlie was more handsy with Bee(seriously, she touches him non stop. The amount of times she hugs him and cradles his face in her hands is staggering) and how inany scenes Memo is seemingly a non participant.
I didn't mention that I felt the movie was basically Shape of Water but I'm sure well bring it up again when we discuss the franchise again. He legit thinks the Bay films are good, even Age of Extinction.

........Isn't this how it actually is?

Except it's not AI's, it's just Budianski, Furman, Barber...

>even Age of Extinction
Wew...
Anyway, I agree, Memo was a non-character most of the time. Bee and Charlie formed a much stronger bond.

Yeah, he says its fun and I shouldn't take it seriously(I have a reputation among my friends circle for being " the movie guy" and they feel the need to remind me once in a while to cool my film autism), and if I just turn my brain off its entertaining in a "so ridiculous its good way". We begin arguing about the characterization of the transformers and he says the characterization is good and memorable, and I don't think I need to go on.

That's the meta of it all and exactly part of why I would want to write this setting if I actully had the talent to write my own continuity. The Transformers are in an endless war and constantly suffering because humans like to watch them suffer. Primus and Unicron just carry out our will and are happy being fed random information and images from our world beyond the computer.

hmm I took bee for more of a qt sub not really the top in the relationship like that

Attached: tumblr_nto6n2JLrz1qbkg88o1_500.jpg (500x724, 67K)

>and his bitching helicoptor

Attached: petercopter.jpg (400x300, 34K)

cool idea

Ohhhh I forgot to reply aaaaa
>cultists
Oh oh I have those!
Hmmmm, this idea sounds really nice and creepy and sad. Definitely a religion I can add to my collection.

Woah, several Sentinels, sorta like Magnus and Prime, huh. Animated Sentinel has no claim over the primacy though, his only claim is "we have soldiers, G1 Sentinel is dead, let's "protect" the city before the Decepticons take it". I'll probably take a look at Korean history or something and see what parallel I can do for one of their military coups..

>only Swoop and grim are accounted for in the Beast era
You could account for the other guys in different ways! >:c
>would have a great death scene
I'm conflicted...

And I like you, user

I saw the Cybertronic Spree do a Q/A before the 86 movie played, someone asked Rumble what Soundwave listened to, and he said
>ehhhh Soundwave listens to Hall and Oates
and it was just so bizarre

I want Bluestreak to be my mommy gf

What the heck

>materialist
Another religion - or lack thereof - to add to my collection!! Wow-ee, lucky for me I have a Banzaitron too.

Nah, Soundwave would be that dude who wouldn't even notice that there are bots crushing on him, just lives his life, doing his job for the Decepticon cause. Basically, he'd be Duke Togo..

He is gentle and caring, though.

It's sci-fantasy disguised as sci-fi, really.

>I saw the Cybertronic Spree do a Q/A before the 86 movie played, someone asked Rumble what Soundwave listened to, and he said
>ehhhh Soundwave listens to Hall and Oates
>and it was just so bizarre
I can believe that. Soundwave probably has them on repeat.

Attached: dd5ueyv-005605a8-f944-4e96-bc02-e6952ee0331d.jpg (516x783, 240K)

>repeat
>has to rewind his cassette manually every time

>mfw barely any art of Xaaron, not even on that tumbling place

Attached: Xaaron face.jpg (213x390, 34K)

I really hope Hot Rod isn't too far behind from appearing in this reboot.

So cool that cover exists.

Depends on how close we are to a new Hot Rod toy. Given Springer and Ultra Magnus, chances could be good.

He could have upgraded to SDs, you never know. Good luck with Xaaron.

even then they can always use the Titans Returns or POTP Hot Rod figure designs.

Oh right, because of Cyclonus who uses his CW design. True. Plus Firedrive is in the toyline. I guess we might see Hot Rod soon.

>upgrading
Be careful about sharing your radical extremist ideologies in the internet willy-nilly, user.

I think I'll have to learn how to draw him myself. I wanted a Kreon version of this Gendo-looking pose, with him plotting at his desk.

Ok, that’s all the time I’ve got. I gotta get back to playing Transformers: Devastation: New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS.

Attached: Xaaron sketch.jpg (1000x1000, 212K)

Once again, Sakamoto nails it.

Attached: lg-12-windblade-022.jpg (1200x888, 432K)

>Soundwave would be that dude who wouldn't even notice that there are bots crushing on him,
Thing is that he's a mind reader, right? Wouldn't he be able to hear everyone's thoughts about him.
>forced to hear the dirty thoughts of the bots crushing on him

There is a toy, sort of.
I'd swear Fanpub was setting up an Animated Arcee redeco before they decided to just roll with the Tailgate redeco

Attached: 1353-gen-transformers-Nightracer3.jpg (1867x1400, 190K)

Probably budget constraints. Takara should get on it.

it also can be doubled as a SG Tailgate too.

>Transformers: Devastation: New Leaf
>An animal crossingesque Transformers game
I'm laughing so hard at the idea but also I've never wanted something so badly in my life.
>Improve the Decepticon ghettos
>gang wars break out between Con and Autobot villagers
>The coffee bar is now Maccadams

Attached: IMG_20190422_165242.png (144x138, 30K)

>early game is an eternal grind bc Swindle pays you dirt for even the highest quality items

>I'm laughing so hard at the idea but also I've never wanted something so badly in my life.
It would be p comfy though. Who would you neighbour, Jabba the Hutt user?

Attached: Swindle doing his thing.jpg (496x281, 61K)

>Who would you neighbour, Jabba the Hutt user?
Soundwave or Grimlock or Bumblebee. Bumblebee would make a really cozy neighbor.

Ambitious early-G1/Marvel Grimlock, or cuddly late-G1 Grimlock, or
>Soundwave: kinda stern/quiet but actually p chill
>Bumblebee: literally the nicest guy ever
Or or maybe I'll visit sad Rodimus and keep him company, hear about his old war stories and how none of his friends come visit.

>tfw just thinking about Bumblebee as a neighbour makes me warm and fuzzy inside
Squeeee

Attached: Rodimus headhunt.jpg (500x365, 80K)

I almost asked how fucked-up their children would be before I remembered Cybertronian reproduction doesn't work that way.

There could be a workaround we are not aware of since such a thing as families is not unheard of.
tfwiki.net/wiki/Esmeral_(Victory)

Attached: Esmeral-manga.jpg (260x392, 37K)

>Marvel Grimlock
Him because I love the bastard. He seems like a fun guy to be a neighbor of. Every day I would hear some crazy shit coming from the inside of his house. He's the leader of a gang probably.
>old Rodimus is sad and abandoned
Oh man I would take him out for coffee and stuff.
Also Bumblebee would probably love gardening and have flowers all around and inside his house year round since he's a Bumblebee afterall.

Esmeral needs to make a comeback.

>old Rodimus is sad and abandoned
>Oh man I would take him out for coffee and stuff.

Now i'm picturing a Rodimus that's Peter B. Parker from Spider-Verse.

Attached: peter b. parker pizza time.jpg (451x451, 35K)

Well shit, user. Thanks a lot. Now I can't unsee Peter B. Parker as old Hot Rod's holoavatar.

>Marvel Grimlock
I think someone said that Grimlock was like Prime's Starscream. The Marvel Grimlock was cunning, terrifying, ruthless, and downright mean. I don't like him as a person but I love him as a character haha.
>that moment when Grimlock and Blaster are about to duel but an attack happens elsewhere, and Blaster makes a speech check and Grimlock's back to his cuddly self
>I would hear some crazy shit coming from the inside of his house. He's the leader of a gang probably.
Like the kind of gang leader that cops already know about and get angry at YOU if you call 911 about him

>sometimes goes days without speaking, eating, or moving
>sometimes slowly tells you a war story, a slight glimmer in his eyes that one shone brightly of youth
>would probably love gardening and have flowers all around and inside his house year round
Yes YES
He seems like the kinda good boy who does his chores happily, whistling while working even.
>tfw Bee shows up with a basket of assorted fruits from his garden, sharing with his neighbour just because

>
Ahh, I've yet to see this bc movies are lonely. Was it good? What's Parker like there

Attached: Kup tricked.jpg (887x487, 412K)

Sure, now it's the right time. Female Decepticons are always welcome.

>Like the kind of gang leader that cops already know about and get angry at YOU if you call 911 about him

>911! Yes, Prowl! We need your help! Grimlock's about to gut a guy with a machete right in front of my property!
>Yeah, well, tell 'em to try and not get blood on your petunias. Have a nice day.
>Call disconnected
>yfw not even the cops want to deal with his shit
>tfw your other neighbor is Bumblebee who is the polar opposite.
And yeah, Marvel Grimlock was a delight to read. Though he did soften up a bit towards the end of the American run.
>tfw Bee shows up with a basket of assorted fruits from his garden, sharing with his neighbour just because
Oh my god that's so cute. He'd be the kind of neighbor that invites you to dinner on holidays. Also do you think Grimlock would throw BBQs? He has fire breath afterall.

>tfw you don't know what's more baffling: the intentional negligence the cops have regarding Grimlock, or the fact that Bee invites Grimlock and the rest of the neighbours to his house parties, he shows up, and actually behaves and doesn't start shit
Sometimes I wonder whether Bee's the more terrifying one
>He'd be the kind of neighbor that invites you to dinner on holidays.
And yes YES that's exactly what I mean, you get me man

>BBQs
I mean, sort of? I'd imagine it'd be like
>see him and his equally hulkish and terrifying dino buddies doing a BBQ
>stay at home all day
>meet him at one of BB's socials
>get invited to the BBQ
>shit shit shit if I don't show up he's gonna eat me
>actually have a good time

>tfw don't get invited one time
>start writing your will bc you know the cops won't do shit
>genuinely consider leaving Bumblebee everything bc he's just been so swell and you start crying
>there's a knock at the door
>you save the draft and answer
>it's Swoop, the least scariest/most jovial out of Grim's group
>he noticed that you weren't there, sort of asked Grim
>turns out he was hung over when sending the invites and honestly just forgot
>it's game night so he sent Swoop: burgers are almost done and you're welcome to come and watch

Also:
>Prowl and Grimlock were in the army/were mercs together at some point and their relationship there was just as swell as it was in Marvel, but ofc you will never know this

Attached: Grimlock and Prowl G2.jpg (562x825, 97K)

Bumblebee would probably be a really good cook then since they're constantly throwing parties and gathering fruit. Probably make amazing pies.
>it's game night so he sent Swoop: burgers are almost done and you're welcome to come and watch
>Grimlock liking sports
Jesus Christ, he'd probably get into bar fights over his favorite teams. If he sees Blitzwing sporting the wrong team colors, it's on sight.
>Prowl and Grimlock were in the army/were mercs together at some point and their relationship there was just as swell as it was in Marvel, but ofc you will never know this
I actually hope these two interact in the new continuity also all of this really makes me wish there was a slice of life Transformers continuity of just dumb shenanigans. Like living in a shitty neighborhood, whatever action happens is in defense of the neighborhood.

>tfw the freudian nightmare of my life is genuinely uplifted by pretending that I live in a neighbourhood of cartoon robots
Hm

>Blitzwing at game night
Uhhh let me just say that he has only one alt-mode now
>new continuity
Have we heard anything about Grimlock? Prowl namedropped Starscream as being in security, but no sign of dinos huh..

>SOL
The best remedy for non-existent content is good old fashioned greentexts user.

>Trypticon used to live in the neighbourhood but turns out him living counted as a zoning violation
I heard he's battling it in court now, I hope he's doing ok he was p chill albeit terrifying

Attached: Kup stories.png (1287x472, 198K)

>I heard he's battling it in court now, I hope he's doing ok he was p chill albeit terrifying
>All the bots that lived in him are now also involved in the court case.
Also apart from like, Bumblebee, Old Hotrod, the Dinobots, and Soundwave, who else would live in our neighborhood? I imagine there's a lot of different neighborhoods in New Leaf Devastation city.

Don't mind it, I'm actually enjoying what you are coming up with.

>New Leaf Devastation city
AhahahAHAHAHAA

>All the bots that lived in him are now also involved in the court case.
>can't really leave him but still live inside him
>Trypticon's gonna counter-sue the court for legal and "housing people inside him" expenses
Get Xaaron on the case!

Who else, who else...? Who'd be fun? I'd assume most of the movie crew are elsewhere, bc lonely Rodimus..
>glances at BEACHcomber
what kinda neighbourhood is it? Foresty, beachy, or? And officially/on paper it'd be a low-crime area

>tfw no Bluestreak mommy gf to watch movies with
It'd work out bc I didn't really watch that many classic movies. Bumblebee would be a comfy partner too aaaa
I'm partial to Xaaron as a neighbour, but I don't think that'd be much fun.

Thanks, it's the crippling loneliness

Attached: Xaaron and Impactor hug sketch.jpg (1280x1707, 504K)

>Gears is like a low/mid-tier lawyer, because if you're so good at complaining, may as well do it on someone else's behalf and get paid for it
>lives in a nice condo but practically lives at the bar
>people are moreso concerned than annoyed at him at this point

>it's a Rodimus episode, where we learn about his old flame Shaoshao - the protag, Bee, and friends try to reunite the two

Attached: Gears hope.jpg (600x454, 102K)

>what kinda neighbourhood is it? Foresty, beachy, or? And officially/on paper it'd be a low-crime area
Beachy area but the houses are old as hell. Bees house is a little bit further in-land for his garden.
>Beachcomber
THE COOLEST NEIGHBOR. Also Xaaron living in the neighborhood would be hilarious because it'd be like the county court judge living next to the cartel HQ. The gang in question being the Dinobots. I imagine the other cons living in this neighborhood would be like, Needlenose or something and Soundwaves cassettes live with Soundwave who, like bee, is a very good cook and probably does food art for his kids like Japanese housewives do (pic related).
>Rumble and Frenzy are the neighborhood brats who egg peoples houses on Halloween and ding dong ditch on a regular basis.
>Soundwave tries to control them but he has a clerical job and gets home at like 5

Attached: bento-bear-food-art.jpg (400x279, 66K)

>tfw he probably works for the same law firm as Xaaron
>even though he's relatively wealthy he hangs out and drowns out his sorrows at some shitty, raunchy bar
>the same bar the Dinobots, Blitzwing and Astrotrain, Combaticons, and Wreckers visit on game night.

I hope y'all continue this thread after it hits 500 posts.

I actually want to try and draw something for New Leaf Devastation. These ideas are great.

neato

thats how I would hope slipstream would be to me id assume to to be like a pet and master situation

Attached: 24fbb484d27f6fa0e02d09815c485707.jpg (564x582, 92K)

But what if she sees you as an equal, though?

Previous thread

>He didn’t watch TFA

Attached: 5C2BD6F0-3719-4658-A96F-82E204D31BD8.png (616x678, 535K)

>Aqua image
You don't have any rights.

Soz, I went to go eat.
That is just the cutest bento aaaaaaa
Woah, beachy is peachy!
>it's a camping with Beachcomber episode

>it'd be like the county court judge living next to the cartel HQ
Woah boy

And yeah, Soundwave is best dad.
>occasional spin-off comic where it's the kids going to the same school
>this segment gets to imply who had kids, e.g. Windblade/Starscream, etc. for the shippers
>has a clerical job and gets home at like 5
>work will end late, there's leftovers in the fridge, you can have one (1) cookie after dinner - Dad
Also thought of this:
>making a nod to Ravage speaking in some continuities, he talks only to the protagonist, leaving it ambiguous whether or not the guy's going insane
>Soundwave's in on the joke but isn't too impressed

I didn't think I'd ever talk about Gears and Xaaron in the same sentence, but here we are. At least Gears is in his element, and is always close by for his prospective clients.

Woah!
>tfw a tfg continuity was born just bc of a one-line joke I made before playing Devastation

Woah henlo friend
>dominating onee-san
Good taste

Attached: Soundwave casettes storytime.png (500x409, 286K)

Wait, so Ravage speaks to Soundwave or Soundwave pretends to hear Ravage?

Soundwave talks to Ravage, but initially when he meets the MC he talks, but doesn't talk when anyone else is around and this fucks with the MC's head. Eventually we'll see Ravage and Soundwave having conversations when they're alone. Was thinking about the Garfield comics and his talking being ambiguous.

Who would be like, the worst neighbour ever? Swerve? My bet's on Siren, probably.
>tfw he's an okay dude but I had to be asleep 4 hours ago

I can also imagine Soundwave completely droping off the radar of his old commanders. Like, nowadays he has no idea what Megs, Starscream, and Shockwave are up to and he doesn't really care much. Got him caught up in all that war nonsense which took way too much time away from raising his kids the right way.
>tfw he's good friends with Bee now and they love having Potlucks
>Soundwave has great respect and almost a sense of comraderie in Grimlock only because he hates Shockwave even more.
Speaking of Shockwave, he's probably the owner of some really shady labs doing some shady research into like, Cybertronian chestplate enhancements or something.

Kek.
Probably Siren.

Attached: 52f3c73121c60739865b1f0e8349f1e5.jpg (600x912, 96K)

Siren for sure. Though swear I also see stupid, burly, bots like Blitzwing having the Cybertronian equivalent of college frat parties.
Also I just realized something,
>Optimus and Megatron are the mayors of their designated counties.
>have an intense rivalry and compete by hosting shit like art, music, and food festivals within the bounds of their county.
We need another thread after this.

>loves Megatron dearly but cashed in early bc family insurance
Based neighbourhood dad

>MC gets Soundwave's telepathy powers for an episode and gets to see what everyone's inner thoughts are
Idk where I was going with this bit, but it would show how pure Bee was, and then some cheap gags for other rando characters

>single dad and violent criminal have silent respect bc of mutual hatred

>Cybertronian chestplate enhancements or something
>tfw no amoral oppai Shockwave gf

>tfw live with constant construction irl
It's hilarious in-universe but irl it's a nightmare. I guess the Constructicons would be a close second if they work from home(???)

>Blitzwing is the sports scholarship guy
>Astrotrain studied a trade instead but is also unionized
>Octane is also in transportation but at a slightly higher paygrade, doesn't show up that often

>compete by hosting shit like art, music, and food festivals
>their petty rivalry is unnoticed by most, a few see it for the childish thing it is
>at the end of the day, most of the citizens are blissfully unaware of the stressful planning the leaders went through, and are just happy and thankful for the festivities and the affordable neighbourhood they live in with low crime-rates

I can make a new thread if/when this one dies

Attached: Soundwave loved.jpg (500x500, 421K)

You can make it on page 10 so you can link it to this one when it sages.

Ok fine, maybe I will you big booger

>tfw Optimus and Megatrons rivalry comes to brief halt when a new mayor in a neighboring county is elected
>it's Megaempress. She has a really competent staff and is somehow better at working the crowds than Optimus and Megatron
>Optimus doesn't really feel threatened by her presence but Megatron thinks there's only room for ONE Mega in this city.
>Starscream is also considering becoming a mayor but he currently has a case going that would harm his election. Tax evasion. The Cybertronian IRS is not pleased.

>slice of life meets politics
noooooOOOOOOOOO I ALREADY DO THIS WITH KREONS AAAAA

>Cybertronian IRS
Would Ratbat be more of a civil servant, accountant, or lawyer?
>tfw not a single picture of Ratbat
The election arc could be p fun though
>tax evasion
It would be so Starscream to get away with everything horrible except for fucking tax evasion

New thread

Attached: Kreon Ratbat.png (900x600, 536K)

Nice thread everyone.