Dynamite confirmed to be alt right bigots!

bleedingcool.com/2019/05/01/ethan-van-sciver-commissions-retailer-exclusive-dynamite-crossover-covers-cyberfrog-vampirella/

Attached: IMG_20190501_175912.jpg (1440x804, 143K)

Dynamite is literally hitler, we need Mark Waid to put a call in to put an end to this.

Attached: E8BDF168-8352-4E09-AB8F-7812338A43AE.jpg (371x359, 34K)

Is Mark Waid gonna threaten them to drop the covers?

Hey guys I'm white trash to. God I hate Waid, Cyberfrog rulez lol

Mark Waid will take the case!!!

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 58K)

I'm sure Dynamite will take anyone's money at this point, so whatever.

go to bed Mark.

Waid has enough clout to bully a small time publisher like AP. Dynamite should be able to hang up on him the minute he opens his maw.

Sad cunt

Based.

Ethan Van Sciver is a manipulative asshole, just as scummy as the people he makes bank shitting on all day.

That doesn't sound like the Mark "Making Ben Garrison look like George Harrison in comparison" Waid I know. Mark "Richard C. Meyer has set the bar higher" Waid is a proud proponent of ComicsGate.

I could fry an egg on your head right now. Seethe some more

>Mark "Six million? Hold my beer" Waid
>Mark "Fake geek girls make me wanna hurl" Waid
>Mark "Khamala Khan't" Waid
>Mark "Watch Steven Universe, I'll put you in a hearse" Waid

Attached: ReichmasterWaid.png (729x470, 592K)

Have sex, sweetie.

Wow I can tell this is going to be a great thread

Attached: 1543323878933.jpg (619x418, 39K)

An artist paying a company to do covers? That seems backwards

It happens. They're essentially licensing the company's characters so they can draw something with them, have the company print it out for them, then turn around and sell them for double what they paid or more on auctions, conventions, etc. J Scott Campbell, Liefeld, etc. have done it before.

kek

ETHAN VAN SCIVER IS A KEK

This is Ethan's ex-wife Sharris and her current husband and their former shooting instructor. The man that she left Ethan for after she was caught having a years long affair. Ethan knew about this but turned a blind eye until Sharris served him divorce papers.

CAESAR WAS KEKED.

Attached: IMG_20190420_011154.png (889x859, 252K)

YO!!! For real? This macho alpha daddy is a cuckarino?

Who's Lauren?

You ever notice Ethan always makes fun of guys who look like that? I wonder why?! His wife was getting plowed by his friend/shooting instructor and Ethan didn't do shit about it.

I enjoy seeing Waid and his shills seething on twitter about him.

Waid hasn't used his twitter in a personal manner in over a year. Why are you making shit up?

He is married to someone else now, right?

His shills definitely are.
Can't wait for that cunt to lose the court case

Waid has no shills here. Nobody reads comics Yea Forums. People just see EVS for who he his. A grifter using your nerd rage to make major cheddah cheese.

Waid used to frequent a number of message boards a decade ago. I'm sure he still posts from a sock account and on here, raging on EVS and Meyers.

>WTF I LOVE SJWS NOW

I’ll never not be mad at Dynamite for not continuing the comic adaptation of Wheel of Time

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1837, 2.5M)

Other poster was talking about twatter

Yeah, but still, for a man who rants and raves about male masculinity... that's pretty fucking weak of him, my man. He's a literal cuckcake.

As annoying as CG is, SJW's are 50x worse.

Anyone who constantly rants about masculinity always turns out closet gay or overcompensating

>Q: And so, again, there were factors that led to Antarctic Press’s decision that had no relationship to Mark Waid; correct?
>A: Yes.
>Q: And those factors were concern that your staff and freelancers had expressed; correct?
>A: Correct.
>Q: And including Mr. Meyer’s own conduct; correct?
>Q: And those factors that led to AP’s decision are factors unrelated to Mark Waid; correct?
>Q: Did – you made the decision for Antarctic Press; correct?
>Q: And that was your decision; correct?
>A: 100 percent.
>Q: And you made that decision voluntarily?
>Q: And Mark Waid, did he do anything to prevent AP from publishing Mr. Meyer’s book?
>A: No.

Kek

Yeah, to some fat chick he knew in high school.

Is it true that he created a villian for vampirella?