FREEFORM BTFO

FREEFORM BTFO

Attached: IMG_4123.jpg (2506x1731, 922K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVZJv_KfhaM
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matt-norcross/2018/07/14/freeform-doubles-down-stupid-promo-featuring-babies
tvinsider.com/62330/as-abc-family-becomes-freeform-heres-why-its-still-stuck-with-the-700-club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wonder what ol' Pat Robertson thinks about this.

i don't get it.

>i don't get it.
This is the kind of network Freeform is.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVZJv_KfhaM
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matt-norcross/2018/07/14/freeform-doubles-down-stupid-promo-featuring-babies

So it's watched exclusive by unattractive gay teenagers?

Yes. The exact opposite of Family Gore's key demographic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

oh, okay. i can comprehend your thread now, this is the kind of thing i'd care about if i watched freeform.

>Freeform
Didn't it used to be ABC Family?

yup. this is all part of the plan to get rid of pat Robinson and the 700 club off it. methinks.

What kind of deal does Robinson have to keep The 700 Club on Freeform?

that mean theyre gonna move away? thank Allah

Robertson sold the Family Channel to Fox Kids in 1997, with the stipulation that CBN can program The 700 Club on the channel, no matter its name, in perpetuity.

When Disney/ABC bought Fox Family Channel for $5.3 billion in 2001, it too was saddled with that agreement. The deal says The 700 Club can’t be buried in the middle of the night, but must air during certain dayparts.

tvinsider.com/62330/as-abc-family-becomes-freeform-heres-why-its-still-stuck-with-the-700-club/

Literally the only reasons to ever watch Freeform are the Halloween and Christmas marathons. They have zero good original programs, and lost their only other big draw, the Harry Potter movies, to SyFy of all channels.

t. newfag

>TV

Attached: 1556161602987.png (838x800, 840K)

>still paying for cable in 20 fucking 19

To make it funnier, Disney was willing to match Robertson's yearly revenue and he still won't budge.

Attached: jason alexander in little mermaid.jpg (228x219, 9K)

Lol, this is the network that runs Cloak and Dagger. Blanda upp, kids!

Attached: p16558111_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 283K)

I haven't paid attention to 13 Nights of Halloween since they dropped Scariest Places on Earth years ago. Half of that shit was fabricated and scripted but god it was fun to watch for Linda Blair and Zelda Reubenstein alone.

robinson is estimated to make 400 million a year in donations from elderly people he fucking suckers into donating with the tv time.

They’re preparing an episode that’s 20 minutes of this.

Attached: 18FCFE40-0FBA-4F76-9466-B14760CD0DF4.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>that insanely pathetic conservative news source
that commercial is terrible but g o d it’s so sad watching the right act like they’re not still in control of 99% of the country. the persecution complex is something liberals can only dream of

>the right act like they’re not still in control of 99% of the country
yikes

I thought they were trying to phase out the gay stuff

>still paying for cable in 20 fucking 19
y-you mean there's an option?

It's hard to believe that the most family friendly company in the world, now owns the rights and still plays a show where they get a baby pregnant and gave it herpes, has a fetish for incest, constantly sterotypes everything, and even made jokes about people committing suicide while not giving a crap about what any of their viewers think

>this is why I think the Cleveland Show is a better show than this, and it's the reason it got cancelled

why the deal with those annoying social add when multiple people repeat the same word? It's so annoying

I don't get it

No one watches Freeform their shows do incredibly poorly in the ratings. I think worse than even ABC Family did.

>and Christmas marathons

Not anymore.