War of the Realms #3 storytime

Around elves watch yourselves.

Attached: RCO001_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 795K)

Attached: RCO002_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 413K)

Attached: RCO003_1556724053.jpg (1600x1230, 438K)

Is that a Pantherbuster Armor I see? Or rather, a Hulkbuster armor for Black Panther?

Attached: RCO004_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 520K)

>I'm not a very good Catholic
Matt Murdock in a nutshell.

Attached: RCO005_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 536K)

Matt Murdock is hearing you masturbate.

Attached: RCO006_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 476K)

Attached: RCO007_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 618K)

Attached: RCO008_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 613K)

love the cover

Skipping the Stan Lee memorial page, we've all seen it.

Attached: RCO010_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 610K)

If you're interested in how this strike team got together, a one-shot came out that expands on this plotline.

Attached: RCO011_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 557K)

Poor Black Knight, his blade is considered important enough to be a plot point, but he still gets defeated off-screen and he gets no dialogue.

Attached: RCO012_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 589K)

Attached: RCO013_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 578K)

Haven't read much from Marvel in a long time, but this looks really fun.

Attached: RCO014_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 520K)

So Shuri's a vegan, huh? Well that's news to me.

Glad you enjoy.

Attached: RCO015_w_1556724053.jpg (1007x1600, 475K)

I find it hilarious that after all this shit, all Roxxon Oil is getting out of this is fucking Antartica while everyone else in Malekith's armies gets the better continents.
I still don't get why Dario Agger is still even involved with Malekith. Who's he gonna sell Oil to now?

Attached: RCO016_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 555K)

And this will probably be the extent of the Fantastic Four's involvement in this event.

Attached: RCO017_w_1556724053.jpg (1007x1600, 515K)

Attached: RCO018_w_1556724053.jpg (1007x1600, 607K)

Attached: RCO019_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 598K)

Readers of Venom's solo series are probably pretty confused right now. It seems that Aaron and Cates didn't coordinate things properly. And Costa's tie-ins also contradict this.

Attached: RCO020_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 568K)

Attached: RCO021_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 629K)

Attached: RCO022_w_1556724053.jpg (1007x1600, 530K)

Attached: RCO023_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 692K)

Attached: RCO024_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 587K)

See? Roxxon really got the raw deal here. The Enchantress got an entire fucking continent all to herself even though as far as I can tell she's been the most useless member of Malekith's council. And all Dario got is a huge chunk of ice and a jungle of dinosaurs, and now he has nobody to sell any Oil he might find down there to.

Attached: RCO025_1556724053.jpg (1600x1230, 704K)

Panthers Hulkbuster from CWII

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Venom becomes Malekith's bitch

Attached: RCO026_1556724053.jpg (1040x1600, 659K)

i'm kind of enjoying this event actually

>Captain of America
>Kitchen of Hels
Stop this shit Aaron, it was funny when Thor thought Coulson was an actu son of a guy named Coul and it made sense with how patronyms are used and the fact that Thor also uses them.l (Thor Odinson).

This is just fucking annoying.

>Venom
How?
Didn't Venom have a War of the Realms tie-in come out today?
Where he doesn't have the symbiote at all?

Yeah, I'm confused as well, he specifically has this weird magic crystal thing that gives him a magic suit that's like the Venom symbiote (only with a different design), but it's explicitly just a manifestation of Eddie's desires, there's no Venom voice in his head.

Dauterman's Frank has this completely unintentional air of comedy around his design.

Spider-man is such a tool in this

Oh fuck off Aaron.

>pointy eared
I believe the correct term is knife ear

Antartica means Savage Land and a fuckton of vibranium and dinosaur horns and scales to sell to chinese people

>king of trolls is lord of Australia
There is a shitposting joke to be found here

When will Aaron's last Thor comic be again?

>and a fuckton of vibranium
And who are they gonna sell that to?

>and dinosaur horns and scales to sell to chinese people
And who are they gonna sell that to? Especially since the fire demons want to burn all Chinese people to death.

Do you see the problem here?

>And who are they gonna sell that to?
if the chinese are retarded enough to believe horn powder gives boners, you can bet the trolls and the giants wil also fall for it

God, Aaron is the worst kind of "I kill off all the characters I deem lame and I praise all characters who are 90's extreme"

I'm pretty sure that Black Knight, Spitfire and Union Jack are all still alive.

So is there a particular reason Brain braddock doesn't turn malekith into a thin red paste on the ground here?

That's Union Jack not Capitan Britain

I mean for him walking his homosexual elf ass into Britain.

Brain could fucking solo his entire fucking invasion and this makes no sense.

>Britain
>Conquered by a magical foe as fucking worthless as fucking Maelkith

Also who the fuck is the Queen of Cinders? Where is Surtur?

Surtur is still dead ever since the events of "Everything Burns", the end of Fraction and Gillen's run on Thor and Journey into Mystery. The Queen of Cinders is his daughter and heir.

So a literally who for a shitty event.

I mean honestly, why the fuck is this even happening?

It feels like another shitty "Everyone is Thor" theme event designed to just meander around.

Like seriously, how could Malekith take over Europe when his first stop is literally Great "We're the nexus of magic" Britain guarded by one of the heaviest hitters in Marvel?

you should actually read this stuff instead of just getting a general idea from the images

holy leddit spacing, you should turn it down a bit otherwise people will figure out who you are

I'm still waiting for her to say
>By fire be purged
Or
>Begone from my realm insects

Attached: Hot.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

I've typed like this since 2008 faggot, but keep defending this shitshow.

>Hel
>Giving a shit about Thanos

Welp, that's it; Thor's comic book mythos has been turned into a gallery of stupidity.

Why the fuck would Hel like Thanos?

>literally who
Well that's how you get new characters, everyone started as a who.
>Britain guarded by one of the heaviest hitters in Marvel
Like who?

It was set up earlier, they had a brief period where they were married. Perhaps you should try reading the comics

>That's how you get new characters.

She's not a new character though: She's rule 63 Surtur.

>Like who

Captain Britain?

I don't read modern marvel because it's almost universially dogshit, especially Thor.

oh, i'm sure you did.
kek

>What, you don't follow shit story lines
>REaD COmiCS!

Must you shills always sound like broken records unable to accept people don't WANT to read poor storlines written by absolute idiots?

The only people who complain about reddit spacing are 2011+ retards from Reddit.

So you agree she's a new character? Splendid

What happened to the hammers from Fear Itself?
Do they have any of them in storage?

>It was set up earlier, they had a brief period where they were married. Perhaps you should try reading the comics

That doesn't answer the questions given though does it? It's out of character for Hela, it's out of character for Thanos.

Why would Hela ever be attracted to a twisted confused soul like Thanos when she always got her ladyboners from heroic souls like Thor and Balder?

I can feel the tumblr dripping off your smug condesencion.

She's a stand in for Surtur, nothing more. And she's a woman exactly because Aaron is a limp wristed faggot.

This is one of the few times the "hot claws" might do something.

Does he still have them or has that already been forgotten?

Yep. Once again, Marvel editors? What editors?

>And she's a woman exactly because Aaron is a limp wristed faggot
OR get this, he wanted a monster girl waifu made out of fire.

Considering how much of a complete and utter cuck Aaron is?

Nah, He was probably told to do it by editorial, same reason why half of this feels like a failed MCU movie tie in.

nice

No man it's very clear that he does whatever he wants and the editors can't do shit to stop him.

>all characters are male by default, and only are made female due to sinister agenda

I hate that Shuri is now a genius.

When will our savior reclaims Alaska and the rest of the world?

Attached: Pymtron.jpg (671x1200, 142K)

does anyone else find the coloring distracting?

Don't be The Eric. Pete.

>Boring conversation, anyway

So, Avengers ran away and abandoned all the stragglers and forgotten heroes of NYC?! The Valkyrior were slaughtered between issues -or in an upcoming issue- but what happened to all the Asgardians squatting in NYC? An how much time elapsed for the Realms to conquer Earth to this extent? How long before these sub teams sprung into action? Is just New Yorkers hiding in another dimension for weeks(?) now? Detracting pace and lax development exposition.

It's weird how the FF are probably stronger than the Avengers, but they're so rarely framed in that context.

Last issue strange teleported almost everyone away (unintentionally), including the asgardians. The refugees are probably holed up at avengers mountain according to the last issue

So Australia hasn't changed?

>Matt Murdock is hearing you masturbate.
well...he is pretty sexy so...

Kurse is there right beside Malekith, he wouldn't even be able to take Kurse out, that takes Thor and BRB together

yay, Carol gets to murder this time with no consequences! Time to throw them into space and watch them choke

you don't think the Dark Elves would be all over wanting vibranium??? As for dinosaur horns and scales, Trolls will buy them for boners

pretty sure it's multiple wolverines, but no one's explained it yet

most of this comic was crap but I like this here. Berserker rage should be used sparingly but i buy it in this war. Still pretty sloppy.

stuck inside the soulgem...what a waste

my god, read some comics. This event has been building for 8 fucking years

The Symbiote is just walking around on it's own right now so this might just be an empty suit.

They could've at least kept the old look instead of going full synergy.

Attached: b6d90124174815c75f8a05a41f84a05b.jpg (306x725, 51K)

full catsuits are hot as fuck

Why would spider-man get a shield? His entire build is based around DODGE.

if it doesn't turn it that it's so he can 'ski' on it, I'm throwing a fit

Why would it be out of character for Thanos to like a DEATH god?

Nothing about this invasion makes any sense. It's going to be even worse if Roxxon survives this when they openly committed treason against every country on the planet. Roxxon should have been shut down years ago with the stuff Aaron makes it pull and that's not even close to the scale of what they're currently doing.

I don't think they are as worried about Thanos being in love with a goddess of Death (she's fucked him over so many times his eye may wander). But for Hela, she's had a really hard time since Ragnarok, she set up shop in Las Vegas for a while before having to bargain a way to get a piece of Hell from Mephisto. I'm not sure if Hel actually came back or not but it makes sense for her to be attracted to powerful villains who will send her souls, cause a lot of who she was was torn down to the bottom

Jesus, Thor

Man, Jarnbjorn got fat.

I wonder if Doom will do something.