I love Connie!

I love Connie!

Attached: 1542912404418.png (1280x1093, 574K)

Go away, you disgusting freak.

Poo

Nah, her and her mother are fully westernized. Her father has an accent but even he works as a security guard instead a convenience store clerk.

>Posts fan-art that looks way better and is off model

Attached: 1525393581586.jpg (805x485, 48K)

In

>accent
Wow I didn't even catch it. Then again I have no idea what people mean by burger accents because it all sounds normal to me.

Connie's _____!

I'm contributing!

Attached: 1539775578708.jpg (1244x2112, 450K)

Connie is the most useless annoying character on the show. She shouldn’t even exist in it in the first place when her role as best friend love interest should’ve been another gem. Also she only hangs out with Steven for his magic, she has no actual feelings towards him and is just using him.

>thinks the show should ship the underage child with creatures that are hundreds of years old with the maturity of adults
Yeah I don't think CN was ever going to sign off on that.

Shut up, Peridot.

Attached: gem on gem violence.gif (371x208, 743K)

Stevens a teenager and amethyst acts like one, it definitely could have been done

He's barely a teenager is physically he's been stuck at 12 for more than 2 years now. I definitely don't Amethyst is implied to be like a teen.

>He's barely a teenager is physically he's been stuck at 12 for more than 2 years now.
When will this meme die already. He grew facial hair, he’s still maturing like a normal teen.

>it's a connie thread
>waiting for the nazi gifs of her getting shot to be posted

gotcha senpai

Attached: 1546896648035.gif (511x560, 50K)

>it's a connie thread
>but for some reason it's also a murrlogic thread even though as far as I can tell he's done nothing with Connie and little with any SU characters

What did he post?

this

Attached: steven universe jojo.gif (206x200, 2.25M)

A post about how much loves Wonderbread.

Ah there we go. We all knew this shit was gonna be posted like that god damn yotsuba headphones image in every rapunzel thread.

REEEEEEEE! WHY DID THIS ARTIST WHITEWASH CONNIE!!!

I love Connie too.

Attached: Connie's Feet.png (1272x612, 71K)

>A post about how much loves Wonderbread.
You mean pedo with white connie?

Why anyone hasn't edited this so Jasper is rapid firing while wearing shades, is beyond me.

Connie should love the God-Emperor of Mankind, and so should you.

Attached: ConnieMIG.jpg (343x788, 28K)

I wish she would cuddle user

Damn it. Another Connie thread and I missed it.

Attached: 1541568309446.gif (371x209, 523K)

I want to kick Connie's cunt!

I WANT TO MAKE HER CRY

Did she shit on the street with no shame like her ancestors in Mumbai, user.

Attached: connie stds smaller.png (713x709, 158K)

Connie is a good character, if a little bland. That's the female love interest for you though.

Based Jasper, saving this show.

She's what she needs to be. She's cute, has a nice relationship with Steven, and brings some diversity to the CG by being the only full human on the team. She doesn't have as complex of a character arc as some of the gems, but she's good for what she is.

Attached: 1539800036635.jpg (480x600, 209K)

>Steven! You gotta come on. Jus'... you gotta come with me. I got a surprise for you, Steven. Come on, I got a surprise for you. Come on, hurry up. We gotta go, gotta get outta here, come on. Got a surprise for you Steven. What do you think of this... flying vehicle, Steven? I built it outta stuff I found in Amethyst's room. Morty. I had to... I had to do it. I had— I had to— I had to make a bomb, Steven. I had to create a bomb. We're gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Steven. Create a whole fresh start. Come on, Steven. Just take it easy, Steven. It's gonna be good. Right now, we're gonna go pick up your little friend Connie. When I drop the bomb you know, I want you to have somebody, you know? I want you to have the thing. I'm gonna make it like a new Adam and Eve, and you're gonna be Adam. And Connie's gonna be Eve. And so that's the surprise, Steven. I-I get what you're trying to say, Steven. Listen, I'm not... You don't got... Y-you don’t gotta worry about me trying to fool around with Jessica or mess around with Connie or anything. I'm not that kind of guy, Steven. You-you don't have to worry about me getting with Connie or anything. Sh-sh-she— she, she, she's all for you, Steven. You know what, Steven? Let's forget the human pet altogether. She, she's probably nothing but trouble, anyways.

Attached: drunk pearl.png (1277x718, 1.14M)

Yep. I like her dad's coat and new sword though, gives her a unique look. She also was the one who basically saved Steven from going full native on Homeworld by getting him to dance (and accidentally fuse) with her. If they tried to play it the Diamonds way they have wound up starving to death since no way White would let them go back to Earth for a snack resupply.

It's okay for 40 year olds to date 13 year olds if they act like one