Time Travel

End Game's time travel shenanigans have done nothing but give troll bait fuel to an endless degree. Even though the movie literally supplied a clear explanation. Faggots on this board are still trying to insert their own stupid theories. This fucking kid's flick is having adult male argue the validity of a fictitious splintered timeline. 1 prime timeline and 4 splintered. All the stones placed back in the exact "place" in time as if they never left.

Captain America has his happy ending and did not intervene in "past preventable atrocities" because it would mess with the space-time continuum. They already did the other timeline a favor by killing off Thanos in their present timeline. So technically they killed Thanos TWICE over. That is fucking overtime work right there!

Just accept it you unhappy faggots.

Attached: 0.png (228x237, 94K)

people being mad about multiple universe by saying the heroes we watch are responsible for saving/interfering with every timeline is very funny.

>people being mad about multiple universe by saying the heroes we watch are responsible for saving/interfering with every timeline is very funny.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

All correct besides the fact that Cap wasn't in the prime timeline, he was in an alternate timeline and traveled back. The move spelled out explicitly that you can't affect the future by changing the past - hence why they couldn't strangle Baby Thanos in his cradle.

For all we know, Cap DID prevent a bajillion tragedies in the other timeline before returning to the prime timeline.

>For all we know, Cap DID prevent a bajillion tragedies in the other timeline before returning to the prime timeline.
>Cap literally want back in time to punch REAL Hitler in the jaw before he came into power.

I feel as if people purposefully misunderstand the time traveling to create discussion and its really fucking frustrating.

IT'S HIS TURN.

Attached: kang.jpg (900x1368, 294K)

That's the one that annoys me the most, honestly. They did their due diligence by returning those realities' property (the stones), any other minor changes like Thor having to chase Loki more or a dead space warlord are simply happenstance that universe can adjust to. It's mainly just "fate" wanking fags grousing over what's "meant to be" despite Hulk explaining there is NO fate, no proper version of history. Just what already happened and what can happen.

Sounds like you're a little butthurt that a movie you like has plot holes. You know it's okay? Lots of far better films have plot holes, granted no where near as many.

See the only thing I DON'T get is why they chose the specific points in time they did to grab the stones.

I get that you need to return the stones to the splintered timelines to minimize the impact of their disappearing etc, and I get that you can't kill baby Thanos because he's not part of your timeline.

What I don't get is why they didn't go to the Battle of Wakanda when all the stones were in one place and kill Thanos right around the time Thor hit him with Stormbreaker. Bring in Boomer Thor, aim for the head.

That way you can return to your present, undo the snap, return to the past, and replace the gauntlet and the stones whole. And you don't have 2014 Thanos chasing you around.

When motherfuckers are ignoring the god damn directors and script writers you know something is seriously amiss with some of the people discussing it. It's willful ignorance in an attempt to confuse others. Probably a trolling tactic but it's just barely subtle enough that you wonder if they really are that retarded and obstinate

What if we get fucking Arno out of nowhere in one of the 2020 movies.

i can dream

I think they said there are only specific coordinates they can go to? I'm probably wrong about that, but even so, what you're proposing also has flaws, not the least of which is it lets another universe get fucked over by the snap first. Rude when you can travel back even further and prevent it.

Then there's what to do with the stones after killing Thanos. At that point they're on a path toward destruction, so now what? Give them to your past selves so they can undo their snap faster, then undo yours and then...give them back to the Avengers? Strange? Can't lock them up in Odin's vault anymore. Take them where they were before Thanos took them? What about the ones you can't? You've got six things that control the universe and now they're just gathered with no place to go, and that could be an even bigger threat down the line.

But the biggest problem of all is that it wouldn't make for as satisfying a movie experience. And the only purpose anything in that entire multiverse serves is to be passable entertainment, and if it totally fails at that it's worse than a hundred snaps.

>Captain America has his happy ending and did not intervene in "past preventable atrocities" because it would mess with the space-time continuum.
It may not be accurate, but it’s fun to imagine captain America watching the twin towers fall on TV while laughing patriotically and then going back to slurp on Peggy’s cow tits.

Sorry if people want to have fun on Yea Forums for once, friend

Attached: EDBEE8E9-77B7-4C42-825B-1868D374F54C.jpg (1200x633, 62K)

Yea Forums is filled with right-wing cucks who like to mess things up. Of course they'll troll every post they can find. :)

>Movie sets up the theme of moving on
>Cap decides fuck that at the end

Technically he moves on by having a life not being Captain America.

It doesnt make sense, if that was another time line then why was roger there at the end as an old man? And if it isnt another timeline then they killed Thanos before he stole the gems so he never killer half of the universe in the first place

I'm just sad that Black Widow died in the shittiest death scene in the movie compared to Iron Man and Old Cap

And lets be real fucking honest - especially for those who have kids/teens who were sad af that their favorite people got RIP in Peace. There are so many fucking MacGuffins, Deus Ex Machina, and other shenanigans in the Marvel Universe, any one of those characters could easily be resurrected in some capacity.

Attached: Bx9Jwyx.jpg (265x319, 12K)

Blame Nebula

>Literally explains why the "plotholes" aren't valid
>lmao looks like someone is pissed
What did he mean by this?

Why are they even giving her a movie now that she's dead?

Yeah, but will they? This isn't the comics where writers can just bring back dead characters on a whim, you're dealing with actors will schedules and their own self interests.

It's a Prequel apparently.

Attached: 1533485615528.jpg (1000x563, 168K)

It's worse because it is movieverse. Not only can they bring them back they'll bring in new actors and actresses that are worse or aren't close enough to their original counterparts

Attached: 1544586936143.png (456x482, 401K)

I think it's more likely they'll go the Legacy route than that. Especially with Iron Man

here it is summed up nicely

Attached: 1556735757568.png (1862x1437, 233K)

saved for lulz

Who could play Iron Man?

>even normie friends now all joking about Cap fucking his niece and letting 9/11 happen
>I don’t even try to correct it because it’s funny
Is this Cap’s legacy?

Attached: 5DB0C0E6-2118-47AB-B3BB-85CCB42FF663.png (600x505, 588K)

Nope, because he explicitly doesn't travel back.
We just have to accept as an audience that Steve appearing in the past was always preordained and part of the main timeline, and that he was simply out of sight the entire time.
No, but latch on to your "Cap stops 9/11 in another timeline" head canon.

it's only one guy and his autistic ms paint chart

Wouldn't she be like 80 at that point?

But that's wrong.

Milkers like those last forever, user

Attached: 670A0D3A-5B86-4BEA-BAF7-DC2F5C1B3990.png (500x375, 61K)