Here's your He-Man bro

Here's your He-Man bro

Attached: Untitled.png (774x653, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IuPniG7QpkY?t=192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This cannot possibly be real.

source or gtfo

They couldn't find a blonde? This guy is part Native American. Not muh He-Man. Too swarthy.

youtu.be/IuPniG7QpkY?t=192

Attached: noah-centineo-shirtless-calvin-klein.jpg (1000x561, 86K)

Who the fuck wants a He-Man movie? That shot was always lame, only good part is Skeletor.

>He-Man
>Isn't even jacked or tanned

I could buy him as Adam, but he's nowhere jacked enough.

>She-Man vs Skeleton Person

his he jewish?

You sure he’s not Prince Adam?

To be fair he was just signed and he's a model so there's no reason to think he won't or can't put on muscle yet.

The first is the best New Gods movie DC will never give us, They should take the same path with this.

Attached: masters of the universe.jpg (990x1485, 395K)

Face pulls are an arm workout user, they don't actually fix your face,

If they wanted someone ethnic looking why not get Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mexican son? That nigga lifts.

What is the current update on this mess? It it still McG? Or Goyer?

If he's willing to go blonde it could work for Adam, though they might have to muscle suit him to He-Man levels. Or get a similar looking bigger actor for He-Man.

>Get the son of the guy who played Conan in your Conan ripoff movie

That'd actually be pretty neat.

even the fucking rock would have been better

>playing He-man
>looks like Steven Universe

Yeah, that is 2019 in full effect.

Attached: Superman_disgusted.png (390x299, 142K)

No, if they make him blonde he might look more white. That can't be allowed in Current Year.

He's a mutt. Half Italian, Dutch, and a little Native American.

They can put a wig on him. In the cartoon, He-Man has a dark tan.

It's a shame that these movies are so diarrhea because those classic toy lines are such great candidates for modern blockbusters. Paper thin plots, simple characters, clear heroes and villains, incredible locations and visuals.

If they hadn’t done the New York plot it would’ve been revered.

You mean New jersey? That's a big if considering it's 90% of the movie and the only way they were able to get it made on a Cannon budget

aside from maybe the dutch none of those races have blond genes.
why would they give somebody like him the role for a blond character?

Because its "diverse" to cast someone in the most common hair color within humanity.

AND I SAY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

Attached: h.png (430x561, 380K)

I don't care about the body because that can fixed. I don't care about the race because I just don't care. I care about that twerpy pretty boy unintimidating boy band face.

Its like an italian american tranny youd see standing by a bridge in NYC.

>a film with no Orko
I mean, how good could it have even been if it still left out my boy?

It amazing how everything is either perfect or FUBAR. He-Man, Man-at-Arms, Skeletor and Evil Lynn legit looked like the toys came to life. They could not have been more perfect. But then an ax is taken to Eternia and Orko and so much more.

What the fuck.

There are plenty of blonde north italians.

Can he act?

The character is probably going to be so heavily CGed anyway that as long as he's a decent voice actor, he might be able to pull it off.

Just fucking stop with the reboots.

Maybe he's Prince Adam?

You don't have too look tough to play him.

They may have him playing Adam and a CGI character as He-Man.

This.

Blondes are the next to go down the memory hole after redheads. They don't want future generations to remember that blondes and redheads used to exist.

actually that's the exact reason he will not. Because he'd lose that model body.

So, a reverse Chris Evans!Captain American?

more like i-van

Have you ever watched He-Man? It's gay as shit.

its going to be directed by the Brothers Nee so I'm fucking super hyped

>She-Ra reboot sucks
>He-Man live action movie gonna suck
We will never see a renewal of 80's top tier toys again

Attached: 1549239594131.jpg (352x300, 28K)

Or Mark Ruffalo and the Hulk.

No it's not.
>omg, 2 male characters sat on the same horse with a wide distance between them!
>omg, a character named fisto, long before it was common knowledge that a sexual practice called fisting existed!
>omg, prince adam had a light purple shirt (the royal color)!
>omg, guys with their shirts off! the only possible explanation is homoeroticism now that we've denormalized masculinity!

Holy fuck, he's play as Adam BEFORE he transforms to He-Man

You'd have to be pretty fucking obtuse to say with a straight face there's no homoeroticism in He-Man.

There is masculinity in it. That's why it's called He-Man. Gays find masculinity erotic. That's why they're gay. However there's nothing inherently gay about the show, just as there's nothing inherently gay about masculinity.

He's got a huge...look up Noah Centineo nood

Reasonable statement, but that cuts both ways. Homoeroticism and heteroeroticism are things that are found in the eye of the beholder, so you are right that it isn't inherently gay. But it is easily able to be construed as homoerotic due to its aesthetics, and that take wouldn't really be wrong.

Because hair dye or high quality wigs have existed for decades?
I mean I ain't saying even blonde he'd 1-1 match but I doubt he is a talentless actor.

Don't try to argue with idiots, user, you'll only get a migraine and people will say it doens't matter since it's "for kids™" and "you shouldn't be auguring about children's cartoons!™" "they're not for you!™"

>I doubt he is a talentless actor
What else has he been in?
I will stay optimistic until some more news comes out.
By all means if we follow the Thudercats rule of adaptations, the second should be good, the third shit. If we count the She-Ra reboot as the third adaptation there is hope this could be the good one!

Lol we discovered a new level of autistic fan here. The HE-MAN ISN'T GAY Defense Force.

You'd have known they existed before if you were in or near the announcement threads for She-Ra2019.
There's at least three of us, asshole.
I miss the vibrancy of the backgrounds myself.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-18 23.30.17.png (1366x768, 841K)

I'm surprised to hear about a new Masters of the Universe movie.

It's been development hell for like a decade. A model going on a talk showing and mentioning off hand that he's in it is the most concrete info there is.

>6' 1"
Good enough. Now who's gonna be the twinky counterpart?

>AAYYY YOUSE WANNA STICK IT ME? THINK ABBADIT

Only one way to know if this new movie is going to be any good.

Attached: Orko.png (482x564, 11K)

Correcting obviously false claims is autistic?

I'm an expert on dick, and he's not "huge".

>to be fair
You faggots ALWAYS say that.

That shit didn't work on WW.
It didn't work on Capain Marvel (the real one).
It didn't work on Captain Cunt.

And it's not gonna work here.

Boycotting this rn.

It's like you retards never learn.

You're one of those
>why don't we judge it AFTER we see it ey lads?
assholes

I actually enjoyed the 80s film. It wasn't good, but it was fun enough. Needed far more time on Etermia and more sword and planet goodness.

I know user, I know this well, we are here to suffer and we all know it.

Attached: 1522773875827.png (446x426, 134K)

Easy jefe, we're all together on this. Nothing we do or say matters so might as well hope for the best.

If he's not (snarkily) voiced by Seth Green, I'mma flip tables all the way to Eternia and back.

Attached: 239-11-You-Really-Had-Nothing-To-Do-With-It.png (943x691, 532K)

Attached: 1527606078907.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

I HAVE THE POWEEEER

>its a zoomer thinks he is in some kind of war and sides must be picked episode

Where?

italian he man???? uhhhhh ok i guess?

>implying he-man didn't have a pretty-boy face

He man always had a pretty face

Yeah, so gay as shit.

>implying IVAN wasnt twink as fuck

I mean calling He Man gay I’d like how people call Jojo’s bizarre adventures gay. The answer ain’t a simple yes or no, it’s complicated

Ok but whose playing the Rock Men?

Attached: bbf42dde08a84ce3922acce496403db6.jpg (722x1000, 75K)

No, he had a handsome face.

The only people that could playt He-Man and look like him are Brock Lesnar or that guy that played Voktor Drago in Creed 2.

I'll wait to see the bob before I judge.

BUT WHO'S SKELETOR?

My sources are telling me he'll be back.

Attached: 3ed101f9df9a0f64-600x338.jpg (600x338, 46K)

*a pretty face.
his face wasn't rugged enough to be handsome.

>In the cartoon, He-Man has a dark tan.
This is gonna be like the April O'Neil "She was originally black, anyway!" thing all over again, isn't it?

According to whom? You?
Fuck off, that was a handsome face.

This.
But also:
>Is Jojo's bizzare adventure gay?
>There is only one couple, in a flashback, that is confirmed gay dick-on-dick faggots, they were in the mafia and then killed for being gay, or something, and one was forced to watch the mafia they worked for carve the other up and send it to their team piece by piece.

Nice

Attached: Sierra Burgess is a Loser - First Kiss catfish noah.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

dat ass

I'm intrigued. What is this "Sierra Burgess is a loser"?

Attached: cena heman haircut.png (711x400, 552K)

That works too well.

it was an attractive face, but a pretty one, not handsome.

>What is this "Sierra Burgess is a loser"?
Its a movie about a band geeks that catfishes a jock.

Attached: Jamie texted Sierra for the second time _ Sierra Burgess is a loser.webm (640x360, 2.93M)