CONFIRMED MCU upcoming projects : New report

>Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch), Anthony Mackie (Falcon), Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier) and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) have all negotiated new deals with Marvel Studios, separate from their movie contracts for their respective TV shows on Disney+. They will run from six to eight episodes and don't negate appearances in future Marvel movies.

>Shang-Chi will start shooting once work on The Eternals is completed, while Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is scheduled for a 2020 shoot as soon as James Gunn has moved on from The Suicide Squad. One source notes that, "With Marvel and with Kevin, there's always a long game in play."

>Scarlett Johansson will be returning for a 2020 stand-alone film

>Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther) and Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) currently have one more option each, and sources say those will be used for sequels to their respective solo outings.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/robert-downey-jrs-massive-payday-tops-avengers-endgame-star-deals-1205835?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So how long before they wedge in Xmen and FF4? Whats Fieges goal with the next saga?

Attached: Falcon-As-Captain-America-Mcu-Aiko-Aiham.jpg (798x420, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/wandavision-details-1950s-elizabeth-olsen/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp1Y92rG6NU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe#Television
theguardian.com/film/2018/sep/21/star-wars-disney-to-scale-back-production-solo
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-shang-chi-sets-director-destin-daniel-cretton-1194443
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They know they need to add muties in ASAP, they lost both Cap AND Stark. No way in fuck is an Avengers team led by the dyke gonna draw in audiences.

Attached: 1538043290052.jpg (750x747, 86K)

Is Carol leading the Avengers from here on out? She pretty explicitly doesn’t care about Earth anymore than she does the billions of other planets out there. She’s more like Thor’s role earlier in the franchise; heavy hitter who spends most of their time off world

Phase 4 has 5 years planned
Long enough for FoXMen toxcicity to die down
In the mean time they'll build up DOCTOR DOOM in the post-credits scenes

And ScarJo's movie is a Soul Stone cop movie with Gamora.

It's so confusing now

They aren't gona add mutants until Phase 5 at the very least. Fox has kinda tired out the brand with thier sub-par adaptation with the only exception being Deadpool.

It's why I think making canon tv shows was a mistake. Films were good since it was easy to follow and which things the other films may recognise. Watching other shows were optional if they manage to interest you.

Just like they waited 5 years before adding in Spidey, right? You're delusional if you think they aren't ready to go with mutie projects.

Attached: 1510418539265.jpg (1920x1080, 677K)

They could just make a Hulk film where one of the antagonists is Wolverine.

It's unlikely, but it would be neat if the Phase 4 started with the Fantastic Four. But that's near impossible.

Attached: IMG_1338.jpg (1000x563, 134K)

It will depend on how they're planning on tying the shows and the movies from now on, though. These shows might not necessarily take place after Endgame but sometime between the chronology of past movies (before/after Civil War, etc). It is likely the movies won't be tying into the other like the Infinity Saga did, only a few that are more relevant to it... Because I don't see Black Widow tying into GOTG3/Eternals, as I don't see Doctor Strange tying into Shang-Chi either.

The tv shows will probably be inhumans tier

Inhumans was a rush job with no budget. They're saying they'll give each of these shows a big budget, and given the short length there's no reason to believe it won't have movie quality.

Can MCU Wolverine get away with leading the Avengers on Earth. I mean Strange, Captain Marvel and Black have other shit to take care of, while Spider-man is a kid, Thor is in space, Bucky and Sam are not ready. He is the only option.

Attached: wolverine-mcu-concept-art-by-james-holland-1125908.jpg (1280x1068, 137K)

>near impossible
It's literally impossible since Spider-man is a thing already.

No, they can’t. How many fucking times do we need to go over this? Marvel Studios can’t make Hulk solis thanks to Universal Studios

>why I think making canon tv shows was a mistake.
Not really since the TV shows are a way rto keep the secondary Avengers working til Avengers 5 which will probably be 8 years from now.

>he actually believes a tv show will be on par with movie quality
The tv shows don't hold full weight in cannon anyway, they're entirely pointless

>D+ shows
>Canon
They'll squeez all the money they can from Cap Falcon, Loki and Wanda while making their timelines completely non-canon.

They're produced by Marvel Studios, not Marvel Entertainment... So yeah I do think it could happen, no reason why it shouldn't be good.

No, there are better options

Don't be retarded user

I’d say Black Panther would be a good choice since not only does he have much stronger ties to the Avengers than Carol after Infinity War but he has the resources and it fits with his goal of bringing Wakanda more out into the world

>no mutants until Phase 5
Can we have Ryan Reynolds cameos in some Phase 4 movies until then?

Attached: 55824A0B-88BC-4FEF-B78A-7A27A232C09C.gif (499x250, 3.97M)

Spiderman is confirmed by fiege to close out phase 3 moron. Its not the beginning of phase 4

I don't think so. I see her more like going on a journey to rediscover herself in deep space after, very likely, going to check on Maria and Monica and find out they resent her or feel disconnected to her after aging for too long.
I really would love an Ultimates adaptation, though... A great way to introduce Galactus too.

Attached: 1479729293225.jpg (860x1223, 106K)

Fiege says their canon. Fiege says they will impact the films. Why bother arguing other than the sake of being contrarian? Its cringe worthy as youre trying so hard against statements from the head boss.

They're*

What do you mean rediscover herself retard? She has had 20 plus yrs to do that. How stupid are you?

But... Why? They're gonna be MCU shows, it's a big part of the hook they have for new Disney+ subscribers. I don't understand this mentality.

Why are you entertaining a retard?

Absolute moron. Youre showing your hand

Okay, what's wrong with you?
She was away from Earth that long, obviously two decades of absence will make an impact specially when the two people she know have grown old and apart. And at the end of Endgame she's the only one (aside from that weird kid) standing by herself, disconnected from the rest. This is prime for further exploration.
Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me either.

when will their contract expire exactly?

Mutants will be hinted at throughout phase 4 without ever being a major plot point (mainly just comments about an unusual amount of people showing up with odd powers). Most of phase 4 is about fleshing out the world and building up the fresh faces of the MCU now that many of the originals are leaving. There won't be another big, interconnected event like the Infinity Stones until Phase 5 either and the phase 4 movies will be more self-contained to give the audience some breathing room.

>There won't be another big, interconnected event like the Infinity Stones until Phase 5 either and the phase 4 movies will be more self-contained to give the audience some breathing room.
This is what makes the most sense, seeing all these prequels and seemingly disconnected origin movies. I don't think they're ready to embark in another sprawling Saga until they figure out where the F4 and X-Men might fit.

"She is standing by herself disconnected". Lmao you are one pathetic fuck looking for shit that isnt there. Keep your headcanon to yourself moron.

>Lmao you are one pathetic fuck looking for shit that isnt there. Keep your headcanon to yourself moron.
That is LITERALLY what you see in the funeral.

Yea you see her standing there. Thats it . There is nothing more to it and certainly nothing they intended you to read into. Did you fucking want her sobbing on hawkeyes shoulder you worthless rerard?

Retard*

Calm the fuck down, jesus. You sound like a Yea Forums tourist with a chip on his shoulder.

Guardians of the Galaxy needs to have every rendition of the team from Future Cap Shield wearing guy to the heavy hitters Annihilation team to Asguardians of the Galaxy.

Dr Strange needs to make room for the return of the Midnight Sons character Ghost Rider Blade and someone else I can't remember.

Spider-man Far from Home needs to put Peter on a higher status than 'kid'.

Champions needs to answer for all the celestials and I finish stone origin myths described by The Collector and Odin. Maybe tie into Gaurdians 3000.

Thor has a lot of overlooked potential because Ragnarok was as much fun as Guardians of the Galaxy.

Loki television has so much potential it hurts.

Watchers!

Do you have autism?

Says the moron that cant see past his own headcanon

That man has already replied to you, I'm not him, now answer, do you have autism?

>They will run from six to eight episodes

So will they be one and done miniseries? All told that's basically the length of a single movie. That gives me more hope, I was worried they'd be ongoing shows and turn into the netflix snoozefests.

>There is nothing more to it and certainly nothing they intended you to read into
>doesn't understand visual metaphor

Attached: carol15.png (464x423, 247K)

Fuck that, time to bring in Based Panther as lead.

Hey wait. What about what's his name that plays Vision?

Like the other guy said, I'm sure that user is autistic if he can't recognize basic emotional cues.

I'm betting that the Black Widow film will be an origin story [/spoiler]framed within Natasha trying to escape the Soul Stone. If/when she emerges, and depending upon the contract terms, she could be in a completely different body.

That would definitely cheapen the sacrifice, and would put into question why they didn't try the same with Gamora.
I think the Infinity Saga is gone, at most they will give her a special funeral with old allies of hers showing up for it in 2023 (while Bucky and Hawkeye are there), maybe Ivan Petrovich and other people from the Red Room will appear and they'll have a fight, then the rest of the movie is a flashback to Budapest and the mission where Natasha and the Winter Soldier crossed paths.

She literally just met the guy, she probably didn't even want to go.

Now imagine Wolverine's MCU mask slapping itself onto his face and off again automatically

Reminder that Yea Forums does not reflect the prevailing opinions from the real world

Phase 4 will be solo movies (new and sequels) and GOTG3. Phase 5 will revisit the Avengers, led by Captain Resting Bitchface. Dollars to donuts, they will pepper Phase 4 and 5 with Secret Invasion until Captain Bitchface 2 or Avengers 5 gets that as the main story. One of the heroes will turn out to be a Skrull. The way she's written, I'd love for it to be Carl. Have her betray the Earth and bring back all the people that The Little Angry Cheese is driving off. (Sorry, Mouseketeers, but women think she's a bitch too.)

The FF might debut before this, but Mutants won't pop up until after the Secret Invasion and any Dark Reigns movies. Cap, Thor and Tony are gone. The public won't trust it's heroes anymore. That's where you start dropping Mutants into the mix.

Sure buddy, you and all your friends might want to see captain carl lead the womyn avengers, but most people don't. They much rather have fan favourites or new chars, which is what Marvel will do.
Idk if they'll do Secret Invasion. Cap Falcon or T'Challa have a better chance than Dyke at leading the team.

Imagine thinking the MCU will ever end.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 12.27.48 PM.png (800x1014, 528K)

Far From Home will have a mutant(s) in it. That's why its the last Phase 3 movie. The snap gave out powers because gamma rays.

>the show doesn't count at all toward Sebastian's nine movie deal

Attached: chorus of keks.png (2000x1087, 3.46M)

This is your future team leader.

Attached: ant-man.jpg (1200x676, 65K)

If it's not dead Nat accepting her death and looking back on her life to teach the audience the value of existing and doing something with your precious time here, then the solo film is not even worth doing honestly

Why no Ant-Man? Goddamn I know 2 didn't blow up records but it was fun and Scott had such a strong showing in Endgame.

It'll be a flashback to establish Yelena as a new Widow for future films.

I ate Kevin Fiege's ass and he told me they're gonna do Squadron Supreme.

Michael Douglas said earlier this year that there have been talks about it.
The dude might as well put it on his chart.

Thor is unironically the best the choice to lead the Avengers going forward. Black Panther is boring. Carol is boring. Peter is incompetent.

>Confirmed Rumoured rumour
Nigga u serious?

Make a Wolverine movie where Hulk is the antagonist trying to track down Weapon X.

After the massive fuck up that was Netflix's Ironfist, I'm really looking forward to Shang-Chi, I hope the movie makes up for that travesty.

that is the most retarded unpractical and dangerous shit ever, i genuinely cringe everytime that happens on screen with the exception of spawn that had no hair getting ripped off your scalp danger

>Stature and hawkeye's girl apprentice duo are serously hinted at now
I would be happy with a new avengers/teen team with them on it

I really hope part of the goal of the Wanda Vision show is to establish Bily and Tommy. Even with magic vickery I expect them to be younger than Stature in the MCU. It'll be weird with Stature not being the baby of the team.

We'll see how this chart looks after the Disney conference later this year (or is it San Diego Comic Con?), where they'll announce the entirety of Phase 4. So far it looks pretty promising, though yeah, Ant-Man should be there , specially after his great reception.
Also had no idea about Thunderbolts, that could be really good .

>So how long before they wedge in Xmen and FF4?
not long enough

They can begin introducing F4 villains already, but the actual team can take its time.
However I'm not at all looking forward to the X-Men in the MCU.

Not him, but Yea Forums is made by a couple of hundreds people top (actually even the more active threads barely go over one hundreds unique posters)
So thinking that what your safe space thinks is what the whole world thinks is a pretty autistic POV.

Paul Bettany is back for WandaVision too.

What confuses me about WandaVision is that thing about it being set in the '50s. Unless it deals with reality altering trickery, I don't see how that would work.

source: your hairy retarded asshole

> power pack
> kang
> kamala
> thunderbolts

my fucking sides

i think ghost rider, she-hulk, M.O.D.O.K, and black bolt would be pretty cool.

>Is Carol leading the Avengers from here on out?

She's not. This is a big weird fear that incels keep pushing.

Fury is going to take the reigns back now that Cap and Stark are out (see Far from Home trailer).

Wait, what? Where was that said?

That makes me fear Wanda snapped and created a fake dream domestic life for them. Sort of combining House of M and the Vision maxi. Not only do I not want Wanda to be crazy, but that would Age Billy and Teddy really far for future films.

Power Pack
>According to Feige, Marvel's interest in tackling Power Pack originally stemmed from the idea of crafting a family-orientated franchise, something the Ant-Man franchise has since become, especially with the sequel to the latter. But the property is something the studio is said to continually discuss, seeming to suggest Power Pack could very well be a part of Phase Four.
>"Power Pack is a property that we've been interested in for a long time," Feige said. "For many years because we wanted to do something for families, something that's a little younger, Ant-Man has kind of become that franchise, certainly with Ant-Man and the Wasp, but Power Pack still is one of the many things that we discuss, wouldn't it be fun to do someday?"

Kamala Khan:
>When president of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige said last year that viewers won’t have to wait long to meet Ms. Marvel, it immediately sparked speculation about when and how Kamala Khan could make her first appearance in the MCU. In an exclusive interview with ScreenRant published on Saturday, Feige clarified whether we’ve already met Kamala, in addition to details about her age and how she’ll be portrayed.
>(...)Likewise, Feige confirmed in his interview with ScreenRant that Kamala will be a teenager in the MCU. In response to a question about whether or not it’s possible that viewers have already met a young Kamala, Feige said, “No. No. I mean Monica you’ve mentioned and it’s not hidden. Obviously. It’s right there. The answer is no. Cause I think Ms. Marvel is a contemporary story and I don’t think she was born yet.”

Before calling bullshit, make sure yours is in order, imbecile.

I can't help but feel like Marvel is close to falling on their face. A lot of these sound really boring.
>Black Widow Solo
I like the character but in all honesty who asked for this? It would be like a Hawkeye solo. Neither of these guys can carry an entire movie on their own.
>Shang-Chi
Okay
>GoTG 3, Black Panther 2, Doc Strange 2
All good but how are they going to match the villain from Black Panther?
I'm confused that Thor 4 isn't happening when Ragnarok did so well. I'm excited for Far From Home but what else is there?

>Wait, what? Where was that said?

>In an interview with Variety at the red carpet premiere of Avengers: Endgame, Elizabeth Olsen gave a few hints on what WandaVision will look like when it premieres on Disney’s upcoming streaming service Disney+. The series, which will begin shooting in the fall and will run a total of six hours, will pull from “quite a few other comic books,” Olsen said, adding:
> “It’s going to be Wanda and the Vision, and I think at the Disney+ launch chat they showed a photo of us in the 1950s’ and I think that’s a good teaser. It’s gonna be really fun, I’m really excited.”

slashfilm.com/wandavision-details-1950s-elizabeth-olsen/

That's a horrible idea. The dude has his own nation to run. It makes no sense to have him as leader, nor has he led a specialized combat team before like the Avengers.
There is no truly great leader outside of Cap tbqh. Fury leading the team from afar via headset makes the most sense.

The lack of Cap, Tony, and guaranteed Hulk makes this all look so boring.

>I'm confused that Thor 4 isn't happening when Ragnarok did so well
There is a pitch according to Tessa Thompson, and part of the reason why they went with thicc Thor was because it allows Chris Hemsworth to let himself go a little, since the amount of workout and dietary regime required to keep his physique is extenuating.

>Power Pack is a property that we've been interested in for a long time
No. No live action Power Pack! You'll make them all late teens and taint them forever. Just make it animated, damn you

>no Antman 3

Attached: 1445279362435.gif (342x239, 981K)

>All good but how are they going to match the villain from Black Panther?
Namor's Atlantis declares war on Wakanda.

It won't kill the MCU but it'll absolutely be the weakest phase yet, especially if F4 and X-Men aren't coming at all until phase 5.

>Namor's Atlantis declares war on Wakanda.
Already hinted at by Okoye anyway, with the undersea earthquakes.

What I'm really excited for is the Loki and Vision series. A Loki series drawing from Journey Into Mystery/Agent of Asgard would get me so fucking erect.

Plus you could actually start bringing in some actual magic/mythology into Asgard instead of making it generic sci-fi garbage.

>I'm confused that Thor 4 isn't happening when Ragnarok did so well.

Iron Man 3 did better than any other Iron Man movie and it was the last one in the series. Sometimes an actor just wants to step down from the lead role, and it doesn't really matter when you can always have the character guest star in other movies.

>There won't be another big, interconnected event like the Infinity Stones until Phase 5 either and the phase 4 movies will be more self-contained to give the audience some breathing room.
So Phase 1 all over again?

kill yourself

feige kicks the can down the road constantly. we may see the power pack in a F4 movie down the road but not as their own solo film, my fucking sides

same for kamala, you'll get your glorified cameo and you'll take it. the mouse isn't going to let a muslim female character have its own movie especially right after white female captain marvel underperformed

What if the new batch of movies features mutants as an overarching plot and has Onslaught as the big bad?

Please no. Namor sucks putrid ass. He always has.

>especially right after white female captain marvel underperformed
Ah okay, you're one of those. Last (You) from me.

kek

Hope they eventually reboot Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Those seem like relatively big names to be wasted on trash tv shows.

The Rock is playing Super Skrull.

brie simply lacks the charisma that literally every other avenger has. it's not her fault, just the way she is, but her movie should've done better. black panther destroyed everything in its path and she had the benefit of being a lead-in right to endgame and couldn't get to panther's numbers. people checked her movie out to be ready for endgame, but she has no major villains, and it is very obvious that there is some tension between castmembers and her. this is feige's last jedi/roman reigns scenario, where if they push her too much the fanbase will reject it because they're not idiots. introducing kamala, when in reality they should be focusing on monica rambeau as her sidekick, a muslim teenage from ny who has NO narrative connection to carol at all will be seen for what it is, flimsy pandering to the woke crowd and sacrificing quality for virtue signaling points. her debut was the ceiling

>it's not her fault, just the way she is, but her movie should've done better. black panther destroyed everything in its path and she had the benefit of being a lead-in right to endgame and couldn't get to panther's numbers.
Holy shit this cope. So now the bar for success for the film was hitting BP numbers? Jesus christ, the goal post changes every fucking week with you people lmao

>black panther destroyed everything in its path and she had the benefit of being a lead-in right to endgame and couldn't get to panther's numbers. people checked her movie out to be ready for endgame
So this is why she underperformed? Because she didn't do the numbers of a movie that came a whole year before hers despite hitting 1.1 billion?
I don't understand this weird logic, Ant-Man for instance doesn't even reach these numbers yet it's fine for them to make $750MM, but this has to be exceptional?

> black panther came out in feburary
> captain marvel came out in march
> both were lead-ins directly to the big avenger movie at the end of april
> black panther smashed records. this is undeniable, he was a c-list character, that they elevated with quality writing and directing and the audience could see it even in the trailers
> meanwhile captain marvel trailers were being criticized and were generic
> but muh black audience gave panther legs. women make up 50% of the population, she was teased in marvel's biggest movie up to that point and was leading into marvel's sure-fire biggest movie ever. she was being sold as marvel's wonder woman
> you people
what do you mean by this, you in denial dumbass. it underperformed. yes a billion is great, but it's not enough to the mouse's expectations and everybody knows it. her sequel WILL drop unless they complete tonally shift her movie away from yass queen comic carol, it flat out doesn't resonate with hardcore fans, it's why her relaunches keep failing in comics

realize that underperforming doesn't mean compared to other movies, it means the studios' own expectations

ant-man has smaller stakes than captain marvel and even then it still underperformed as well

We don't know if it's actually set in the 1950s, all we know is it was promoted to investors with artwork of them dressed in 1950s fashion.

oh god, they're going to use king's run aren't they

I'd be 100% on board for this.

>mfw I will live long enough to see the end of cape k*no
God bless.

Attached: 1527643267794.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>Eternals has cast Luke Evans and Angelina Jolie
It's not an Eternals movie my dude

Ant Man 2 is the worst MCU film by a significant margin. It's worse than Thor 2, Iron Man 2 or even The Incredible Hulk. It has the acting and production values of a really bad sci-fi channel made for TV movie.
The only positive thing that can be said about it is the titular character feeling consistent with the previous film, that's it.

It’s okay for you to be wrong, user. Someone has to be.

The WandaVision teaser thing is a tone teaser. Their classic minis also had the "Superhero couple try to make it in suburbia and superhero shit happens" concept

Attached: tumblr_nnnkc8HC0B1r1q091o4_1280.jpg (960x1280, 413K)

>worse than Iron Man 2
Not possible

have we ever seen fury and black panther interact? could be pretty funny

This is incorrect.

You would be wrong, by a significant margin.

What a fucking stupid idea

Fucking retard. The movie made a shit ton of money. Just because black panther blew up expectations, that doesn’t mean any movie that doesn’t is a failure. Sure the movie wasn’t great, but saying it underpreformed is like saying only a few Americans died in the civil war.

I still don't know why the fuck they're calling it WandaVision. I suspect that's only a placeholder, but it's just lame. At least Scarlet Vision could sort of be something.

He could do a fine job. Ant-Man has a big heart and is really competent when it counts, remains optimistic when all hope seems lost and has good chemistry with almost every Avenger. He ends up being friends with everyone in Endgame.

He would only need to have a little help and to learn how to talk like a leader, maybe copying some of Cap's speeches.

Attached: ANTS AVENGERS.gif (268x151, 1.31M)

It's happened before.

Lmao u fucking disney cuck.

Days of Future Past
Logan
X-2
First Class

All good if not great movies

He's more the type to be the heart who says the right thing at the right time.tht picks up his teammates than the leader.

I do really want at least one film with him and Wasp just casually on an Avengers team. Not called in or showing up, but a conventional part of the roster.

>ant-man has smaller stakes than captain marvel and even then it still underperformed as well
No it didn't. It recouped its money both times and the sequel did more money than the first, $100MM more in fact. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're failures financially speaking.
>realize that underperforming doesn't mean compared to other movies, it means the studios' own expectations
You don't know shit about these "studio expectations" beyond outrage merchants on Youtube speculating about characters they don't like. Captain Marvel could've made $800MM and still would've been great considering she was an unknown character just like Doctor Strange was, and for an origin movie that's good money.

I really suspect Feige recognizes just breaking even on smaller films now and them builds great interest in huge films. Losing no money and making very little on A&W pays off when people start asking where he was in IW and cheer for his moments in Endgame.

I think he know's that these smaller films can be viewed as advertisements he gets payed to make.

Power pack would make a great Pixar or Disney animation film I think

It would be a F4 sequel because in one run Franklin is friends with Jack power and the rest of them.

>So how long before they wedge in Xmen and FF4? Whats Fieges goal with the next saga?

Probably Phase 5. Expect Phase 4 to deal with the consequences of living in a universe post Thanos, which will show that the world changed just enough to introduce concepts like the X gene.

>Fox has kinda tired out the brand with thier sub-par adaptation

Logan and DOFP are both top 10 capeshit movies what are you on son?

to be fair, they were kind of pressed for time. That Sony deal could've fell through at any moment, and lets not pretend that Spider-Man had the smoothest transition to the MCU.

The X-Men is a different story, no pressure to rush it, and with may more moving pieces than just one iconic character. they really ought to take their sweet time.

Scarlet Witch's arc is likely to have a big impact on Doctor Strange, with Mordo and Agamotto imminently REEEEING and both trying to kill her.

Also, the audience reaction to Wanda will definitely be noticed by Feige.

IMHO, Endgame all but confirms Chthon as the villain of WandaVision.

Why's that? I have to admit, I've not read any stories where he's a focus.

Is she getting a big reaction outside of Yea Forums? I figure we've had a soft spot for her since Bendis started shitting on her, but outside of here?

Anyone else feel like is on to something and has the right idea. Based Kevin Fiege knows normies have already been pushed to the limit of comic geekiness with the whole Infinity Stones/Gauntlet/Thanos storyline. I feel like the entire Phase 4 is gonna be spent on unconnected stories that do nothing but just world build and expand on a character's character. I.E Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Captain Marvel etc.

Something is telling me the movie to close out Phase 4 is gonna be an Avengers movie on an Avengers classic villian. Watch it be Avengers Ultron Strikes Back and Wanda's the main character. Her descent into madness will catapault Phase 5 and Mutants into cannon. Screen cap this for 2023

No Captain Marvel 2?

Attached: 1534929058689.jpg (832x798, 57K)

He needs to show her muscular and hairy arms dude

Her movie barely just came out so I think it's premature to talk about sequels when there's a lot of others already in production.
Have this cute pic, though.

Attached: D5gtxxaX4AAi4C0.jpg:orig.jpg (1080x1062, 315K)

Why all these Carolfag sounds like crazy people?

I don't see anything crazy on these posts.

I think it should be like for the new Avenger team.

Leader:Black Panther
Co-Lead: Ant Man
The Black Widow Spot: Winter Solider
The Hawkeye Spot: Falcon
The Thor Spot: Captain Marvel

And keep Hulk around as support/berserker when needed.

Actually scratch that. Have Scarlet Witch in Hulk's spot since she can be scary as fuck when you piss her off.

Have Banner be support or something

Flaseflagging/trolling user.

>Leader: Black Panther
Why?

Attached: 1355632422321.png (399x428, 246K)

How does this take into consideration that Sam just got endorsed as the next Captain America, though?
Also I don't think it should be limited to 5 members. Have Wanda be their magician, after getting trained by Doctor Strange or something. After all he doesn't need to leave the Sanctum for missions but he can take some time off to train her in the Mirror Dimension.

thunderbolts?

Attached: 1556636231246.jpg (1447x605, 174K)

Marvel's Suicide Squad, but they pretend to be heroes

Kind of sad there will be no more Cap and IM. I forsee marvel rebooting the universe after the next phase bombs. No way anything but xmen bring enough hype for the future movies. Spider-Man doesn't count since we don't know the future of him in the MCU.

I feel he's really the only one who can really be considered the leader? Maybe switch him around with Ant-Man, have him co leader since he's in charge of nation.

I just don't see Falcon as the leader type though. Not yet. And that's a good idea with Scarlet Witch with Dr Strange though.

>incels
Hi Metafilter.

>I forsee marvel rebooting the universe after the next phase bombs.
Phase 2 mostly sucked complete cock, and they still did alright

yeah i know but how will they fit agent venom in that?

nova and the corps
it literally writes itself

>Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther) and Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch)
This bothers me.

with the infinity saga as its been called by feige over i hope they let go and just relax and let directors have their own creative freedom for a while without having to worry about crossing shit over or trying to like build up to the next big thing would be awesome, perfect time for a moon knight movie.

Attached: moonknightpicture.jpg (922x1400, 464K)

agent venom is a little kid. they could MAYBE get venom over from sony if they muscle them enough

Phase 2 still had the selling power of the avengers characters.Without the faces of the "popular" characters they may have. Also Winter Soldier was and is possibly the best MCU movie.

considering phase 4 starts off with a prequel for a dead character, the eternals and fucking shang-chi its gonna be interesting

Wasn't Feige interested in that Noah Hawley's Doctor Doom project anyway?

They're giving freedom to the Eternals director because they want it to be a "prestige" movie.

They should adapt house of M but instead of "no more Mutants" it should be "no more Men" and then we can have an A-force movie B)

yeah, its time to go all out obscure and really embrace the marvel universe, its great to see the eternals and potentially throw in warlock????

It's going to depend on whose movie sells the best
They probably have a rough idea of what the next arc is going to be. But probably flexible enough to switch roles around.

The Falcon/Winter Soldier show is probably going to be Sam's dilemma with taking up the shield. He's probably going to be constantly trying to shove the mantle onto Bucky who will be not interested but forced to wear the shield and outfit at one point before Sam gets his shit together and officially becomes the new Cap and leader of the New Avengers featuring him, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Prof Hulk, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Winter Soldier, and Scarlet Witch.

The five year time skip could have fixed that, but Sony chose to keep all of Peter’s supporting cast the same. I don’t think Agent Venom is something they even really have a plan for.

It's been confirmed the shows will be canon in the MCU

>tfw no goofy Great Lakes Avengers movie
Just make it you fucks, you can even copy Mystery Men's tone/plot if you're feeling lazy.

>new guys in the movies
>old guys in the shows
interesting, but I like it

Attached: 1377460887764.gif (306x283, 74K)

Self-reply:

>Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter's Bryn Elise Sandberg at SXSW, Hawley said he met with Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, who asked him of the script, "Are you still working on it?"
>"Should I still be working on it?" Hawley replied. But no concrete answer was forthcoming.
>Hawley added he's not certain when, or if, the project might move forward. He joked that Feige wouldn't reveal the "thousand-year plan" for the Marvel Cinematic Universe to him.
>Hawley said during the panel, as he has before, that he envisions Doctor Doom as a geopolitical thriller more than a standard superhero movie. It begins with Doom putting a dome over Latveria, the fictional European country he rules. He later invites a female journalist to be his voice to the world, meaning its protagonist would be someone without superpowers.

I think it’s supposed to be aesthetically like the 1940s as a sorta juxtaposition of “Normal People” against “Weird Chick And Robo-Husbando”

Mackie is already promoting FalconCap, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp1Y92rG6NU

Attached: Anthony Mackie.jpg (1221x711, 45K)

Best case scenario, it's a comfy domestic comedy/romance series about the two weirdest Avengers trying to make a civilian life in suburbia.
Worst case scenario, it's adapting a combination of House of M + King's Vision series, and the 1950s thing is just another iteration of Hollywood trying to brainwash everyone into thinking that the comfy domestic life and a happy marriage that people strived for back then are an unattainable fantasy nobody should actually want.
Absolute worst case scenario: They do some House of M style show and Vision never really comes back, he's just part of the false reality.

Do you think maybe they'll do West Coast Avengers at some point and break it into two teams?

How the fuck do you read comics and not understand basic image layouts jesus christ

antman 2's budget was 10 million less than captain marvel. antman's 1 budget was 40 million less than 2

Yea. As in there aren't any Carol waifufags in the real world.

Anthony Mackie is my husbando

>how did falcon get his powers

Attached: 1420319354278.jpg (489x536, 49K)

He got hit by a lightning bolt that struck a bird at the same time, giving him all sorts of bird abilities

More likely that the next Avengers movie is called "The New Avengers". The Disney+ shows introducing characters for a future Young Avengers movie looks probable, and there was news last year about a possible Dark Avengers movie as well.

I hope we get Patriot in “Falcon and Winter Soldier”

Mackie is the ONLY actor who could play Falcon, get the shield and NOT make it feel like Bucky got robbed

If we do, it'll be the new Patriot, the arsonist one, not the one who was actually on the Young Avengers.

Oh come on, like MCU wouldn’t go for black Captaib America after Black Panther exploded. You’d see people out in droves for OG Patriot

He was bitten by a radioactive bird.

There may be some problem with the rights to the character that has stopped him appearing in the comics, and why he's been replaced now. If this is true, it may stop him from appearing in movies.

Reed Richards HAS to lead the avengers.

Scarlett signed a 9-picture deal.

1. Iron Man 2
2. The Avengers
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4. Avengers: Age of Ultron
5. Captain America: Civil War
6. Avengers: Infinity War
7. Avengers: Endgame
8. Black Widow prequel

9. Black Widow prequel 2? Budapest storyline with Hawkeye, Nick Fury (possibly Winter Soldier)?

never going to happen. even if they make another fanastic 4 movie and it's great, everyone's reaction would be 'why is this new guy in charge now, he has not earned it even a little bit' and rightly so

Instead of just a standard female "journalist" it should be Sue Storm, working as a columnist for the one of the world's biggest science mags, being a scientist herself, and is invited not just to be Doom's voice to the outside world, but also showcasing Victor's genius and his countries astounding technological advances.

Feature a cameo of Reed's voice on the phone as Sue's not-so-serious-at-the-moment boyfriend, give Sue and Victor a near-romance, include shots of pictures of Sue and Johnny together and maybe just name-drop Ben Grimm and you'd have a perfect world-build for a future Fantastic 4 movie.

I like that idea, specially since it gives Sue something to do than just being "the wife" of the team. I'd also say this could happen before the trip to space, making Doom someone who already was amassing power and fortune before the F4 come to prominence.

It's a shame he was wasted in those crap Tim Story FF movies, because Gruffudd was perfect as Reed.

Attached: Mr--Fantastic-ioan-gruffudd-213910_1024_768.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Before the trip to space is exactly what I mean, set the world build up and then Fantastic 4 starts with Reed putting the team together and Sue pushing him to let Victor fund it.

Until we actually see proof that it's an Eternals movie, I'm not believing it's an Eternals movie.

Then what is it?

Seeing as how Vision didn't come back in Endgame

We might finally be getting some insane Scarlet Witch mental breakdown reality warping shit if Vision is going to be part of the show.

AKA "Wanda's vision" of the type of world she wants

Wait was the chick who played ghost the same chick who played Valkyrie

No, Hanna Von Kammen is Ghost, Tessa Thompson is Valkyrie. You got confused by the white suits.

Attached: D5eBD2HX4AAMaI9.jpg:orig.jpg (1241x1237, 271K)

I thought that WandaVision was supposed to be before Infinity War took place

Attached: youwill.gif (540x200, 2.95M)

Really? That would suck. I want to see her wrecking shit, learning new stuff about her powers/magic, interact with Dr Strange etc

I’m not interested in watching a boring show about her romance with Vision

Attached: FF3D3AC1-F77D-4A62-B3EC-4DAFB2AE7DCB.gif (500x213, 1.23M)

It's kind of telling that Captain Marvel made a billion, yet nobody could tell you the names of the directors as opposed to Ryan Cooglar, James Gunn, Russo Brothers, Taika Whatiti, etc.

Agents of Shield S6 will begin May, and Gabriel Luna’s Ghost Rider will return as a stand alone series

Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
It's like asking who made Ant-Man out of the blue and expect normies to name Peyton Reed. Don't be daft.

While your general gist isn't wrong, most people outside the US wouldn't have a clue who Coogler is. Also Gunn, the Russo brothers and Waititi (at least in Australia and New Zealand) were established well before the MCU.

Did you see me say the Ant-Man director?
Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck have no unique style to offer the MCU.
Coogler made Creed. That's all you need.

>Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck have no unique style to offer the MCU.
Shifting the goalposts are you? They only did independent movies before the MCU, whereas every single director you mentioned had already done well known, established work.
Trying this hard to make a point makes you look bad.

No, my point is that all the other directors tend to be talked about excitedly after their MCU film debuts. Whereas it's only talk about Brie Larson after Captain Marvel, not the directors. I'm not moving the goalposts, I'm saying the directors were that unremarkable.

Galactus is most likely the next step in the MCU franchise.
Disney, Fox, and the directors of X-men and Deadpool said the plan is to incorporated Fox based Marvel movies like Fantastic 4, X-men, and Deadpool into the MCU.
As you probably know, Spider-Man: Far from home is the last movie of Phase 3 and the Avengers.
Everything after that is either still writing a script, selecting a cast, or is about to begin production.
In order of soon to begin filming to writing a script it will be:
Black Widow (2020/210)
The Eternals (2020/2021)
Shang-Chi (2021-2023)
Blade(Script is made)
Black Panther 2 (Deal is made)
Doctor Strange 2 (Deal is made)
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (Deal is made, production not until 2020/2021)
Ant-Man 3 (Hopeful)
Captain Marvel 2 (Ideas in the works)
As for X-men or other Marvel franchises owned by FOX, nothing can happen until after 2020, after "Morbius (2020)"
As for Deadpool
>After the acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney was announced in December 2017, Bob Iger said that Deadpool would be integrated with the Marvel Cinematic Universe under Disney.
X-force is the next "Deadpool" movie, and will most likely be done by FOX, however Deadpool 3 could quite possibly be in the MCU.
Back to the point. Galactus is more a Fantastic 4 villain, but he is a FINAL BOSS villain like Thanos was. He'd be a good choice for a new saga of MCU movies and a good device to start squeezing in FOX franchises like Fantastic 4, X-men, and Deadpool.
They'll probably want to Squeeze in Deadpool soon because of his popularity, and his silly relationship with Spider-man.
Another question is, will characters from Marvel SHOWS start being incorporated.
Inhumans (2017)
Daredevil (2015–2018)
Jessica Jones (2015–)
Luke Cage (2016–2018)
Iron Fist (2017–2018)
The Defenders (2017)
The Punisher (2017–2019)
Or will they stay shows? They almost certainly won't get their own movie, but its not insane to start writing their characters in like Falcon & War Machine.

Attached: 1556657816692.jpg (700x700, 57K)

Also FOX or Disney wants to introduce Black Cat and Silver Sable, plus make independent movies for them.
Most likely Disney, because I don't think FOX will make another Spider-Man.

You forgot Agents of SHIELD, which has plenty of characters that could crossover into the movies

And to do that, they could end up making more and more Spider-Man movies.
Right now they're playing with High School Spider-Man.
Once they get to adult spider-man they can introduce Deadpool, Black Cat, Silver Sable, and Venom.

I didn't forget. I left them out because they've technically always been there. It would take no effort at all to introduce Shield agents from the show into the movies. They could just throw two new shield agents into every movie to completely cross it over.

>and let directors have their own creative freedom

Maybe they learned their lessons with the whole Edgar Wright/Ant Man thing?

Ah, my mistake then

Plus the failure of the original version of the DCEU, which had the shtick of being a director-driven franchise as opposed to the MCU's producer-helmed approach.

Edgar’s script was trash

I know that Kevin Feige hates MarvelTV but Quake (and the whole AoS team) deserves to be on the big screen

just do it ffs

Attached: 9b88c62c5e8def88932a7fad53fae243.gif (500x245, 1.74M)

> Another question is, will characters from Marvel SHOWS start being incorporated.
All the shows are non canon expect Agent Carter which is semi canon so they will never be incorporated in the films. Only the shows Feige produce are canon.

F4

So was everything that your mother has ever squatted out.

> Quake (and the whole AoS team) deserves to be on the big screen

just do it ffs
AoS has shit characters and shit actors and is a shitshow. They deserve to be on TV rotting away.

>same dude who overuses the word "canon" to make a point while providing zero (0) evidence of his claims

It’s childish. Fiege is a passive aggressive cunt by ignoring AoS
It’s like when he or the press have the arrogcance to say “That throwaway Character with a minute of screentime is Marvel’s first GAY character (who is Hogarth, Joey/Meltman), fake grandstanding.

Quake and Yo-yo are great characters, and Fitz is one of the best written supporting characters in the MCU

>AoS has shit characters and shit actors
The movies had shitty characters/actors too

Btw, AIDA is one of the best villains in the MCU

Fitz is definitely my favorite (Jemma too)

Attached: 1D66BC7E-2F77-442D-8EE7-47B968D45509.jpg (400x600, 22K)

No, they are canon.
They are licensed by Disney Marvel and it says so on wiki.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe#Television

Over a billion

> AIDA is one of the best villains in the MCU
Aida is garbage and non canon and the MCU mistakes are better than the shitshow that is AoS.>They are licensed by Disney Marvel and it says so on wiki.
Nope canon material in the MCU is made by Marvel Studios and Feige. Animated shows are licensed by Disney and those are not canon retard.

>I’m not interested in watching a boring show about her romance with Vision

Don't take this from us, user. It doesn't have to be boring, they deserve to be happy.

Attached: captain_america_civil_war_vision_scarlet_witch.jpg (1200x680, 67K)

>Quesada confirmed in April 2014 that the Netflix series would be set within the MCU.[69] Loeb explained that "Within the Marvel universe there are thousands of heroes of all shapes and sizes, but the Avengers are here to save the universe and Daredevil is here to save the neighborhood ... It does take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It's all connected. But that doesn't necessarily mean that we would look up in the sky and see [Iron Man]. It's just a different part of New York that we have not yet seen in the Marvel movies."[70]

> It’s like when he or the press have the arrogcance to say “That throwaway Character with a minute of screentime is Marvel’s first GAY character (who is Hogarth, Joey/Meltman), fake grandstanding.
No its true because AoS and the other TV shows are non canon and not made by him and his team. So he does not have to acknowledge it. That gay guy in endgame was the first MCU LGBT character because the shows not produced by him don't exist in the MCU.

It's how it currently is in the comics. One of his first actions is to recruit Blade to the team, so I'm digging his reign so far.

> Loeb
He does not work for Marvel Studios so his word means nothing. All the shows that are not Agent Carter which is semi canon are all non canon.

>In October 2014, Feige said the opportunity "certainly" exists for characters in the Netflix series to appear in Avengers: Infinity War.[20] In March 2015, Loeb spoke on the ability for the Netflix series to crossover with the films and the ABC series, saying, "As it is now, in the same way that our films started out as self-contained and then by the time we got to The Avengers, it became more practical for Captain America to do a little crossover into Thor 2 and for Bruce Banner to appear at the end of Iron Man 3. We have to earn that. The audience needs to understand who all of these characters are and what the world is before you then start co-mingling".[105] In September 2015, Feige elaborated on the films referencing the television series, saying "I think that's inevitable at some point ... The schedules do not always quite match up to make that possible. It's easier for [the shows]. They're more nimble and faster and produce things quicker than we do, which is one of the main reasons you see the repercussions of Winter Soldier or [Avengers: Age of Ultron] in the show ... by the time we start doing a movie, they'd be mid-way through a season. By the time our movie comes out, they'd be [starting the next season]. So finding the timing on that is not always easy."[27]

> 2014
Were in 2019 and Feige is making his own canon shows and the Marvel TV shows are still non canon but nice try.

>LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU NON-CANON

A blank disc would be better than Thor 2, so I don't understand how any movie could be worse.

I didn't say animated, you god damn retard.
I even listed the shows that I was talking about.

God damn you're stupid.

Wanda doesn't grin like that, the only other time was when she was also red eye, in AoU.

The show will build her arc of becoming the Scarlet Witch, which I think Feige wants to be a title, not superhero codename.

Wanda going crazy is not an interesting arc, unless it actually leads to character growth and insight. Otherwise it's pointless, and people want to see her

45 minute 8 episodes are the length of a single movie? Ok lol

Stop looking for things that arent there retards. Its Embarrassing

Fuck off, spaz.

I hope it's about Wanda and Vision, you know, because they are in the title.

Yes carol has to now go "rediscover herself in space" because they showed her for all of one second standing on a porch by herself at the funeral. This is what retardation looks like

> Yea Forums leaks suggested WandaVision literally makes Vision Aida version 2.

Shut the front door, for d'ast sake.

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-07-12 13-46-36.png (980x434, 528K)

> Muh old quotes that don't mean shit
Feige also said that some repetition will happen to the TV characters which means he will recast them. He considers the shows non canon. Accept it and move on.

what leaks?

Share please

>2014 is old
I bet you think Inception is a "classic" movie.
Yea Forums leaks are literal fanfiction.

> Agamotto has made his sorcerers, including Strange, blind to Scarlet Witch's magic. The Irony is fucking hilarious.

The All-Blinding Agamotto.

>...their respective TV shows on Disney+
May as well have killed the characters off.

The list does not mean anything retard. They had a actress from Civil War play a different character from a show. This is one of the many things that show that the TV shows are non canon from the films. Only a retard would believe that they are canon which you are.

Attached: Alfre+Woodard+2014+Palm+Springs+International+-Nlw69lz2h7l.jpg (387x594, 87K)

Any characrer can carry a movie as long as its crafted well retard. Thats why there has been every movie ever. What kinda retarded notion is this.
As for this in particular
Make it dirt cheap under 100 mil, slap the marvel brand, and it will be successful.

May as well stop posting with such an idiotic opinion

Concession accepted

Mr. Jarvis was literally in Endgame.

wait WHAT

Kids, this is what hyperbole looks like.

See

They were separated by franchise, you silly billy.

>and FF4?
Wow, I didn't know Marvel owns Final Fantasy 4.

>FC
>DOFP
LOL

Here's a hard truth:

>Marvel have made well-acclaimed and financially-successful films
>featuring unknowns like Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man
>from former B-rated directors like the Russos and James Gunn
>with formerly B-rated or unknown actors

You no longer get to say shit like:
>Lol who cares about Vision or Falcon or Ghost RIder
>Lol who's that director/writer/actor

No really, you're not allowed to.
Marvel have shown to be weirdly good at this stuff.
It's like that Ratatouille quote: "Not everyone can become a great XYZ, but a great XYZ can come from anywhere".
Just wait and see, anons.

>Fox has kinda tired out the brand with thier sub-par adaptation
Unlike Disney, huh? Not even disagreeing.

Attached: r5lJFIZ.jpg (1400x807, 106K)

>Whats Fieges goal with the next saga?

To set up Dark Avengers

Attached: a_main__71520.1528402189.jpg (800x800, 159K)

?

It's shame they can't reuse the same Johnny.
Oh who am I kidding, they wouldn't make it good anyway.

>Morbius
>Black Cat
>Silver Sable
>Venom
Aren't all of those Sony?

Can't wait for this guy to show up in Guardian's 3, yes?

Attached: death's_head_(earth-trn234)_from_iron_man_vol_5_9.jpg (632x960, 75K)

Doing a Widow Prequel sounds like a bad idea. Prequels in general suck. Captain Marvel at least was the first introduction of her character, which can stand as its own origin (bad though).

One thing I like about the MCU is that it moves forward and keeps the characters growing. With Black Widow dead I don’t see the point in her movie.

I feel like Carol’s going to get phased out.

Marvel pushed so hard to make her not hated that they even put the box office numbers first when you searched the name “Captain Marvel” on Google for the longest time. Now that she won’t have a cushion with pre-established characters like before, they may try to just have her gone.

What if Omega Red was in the prequel?

God I hope so.

Back in 2008, shortly after Iron Man came out, DH was on a long list of possible movie projects being considered...that perhaps indicates Feige is a DH fan.

He's not. Taskmaster is the villain.

his accent though

not leader material

They really skip bucky as new captain america sucks

Meh black widow should been a disney plus movie

He's called White wolf

enjoy your white BP in BP2.

Attached: 2.jpg (325x479, 42K)

Hoping we could get a actual real defenders movie

Attached: 745A5CFD-FE47-45F2-89BC-7D4736A1B4B2.jpg (170x258, 20K)

Probably not for a while; gotta wait until the taste of the crummy Netflix show is out of everyone's mouth.

Hulk probably did more than actually just bring people back. gamma mutation probably cause some abnormality to the snap end making half of population mutants that’s my stupid headcanon take on it

Unless they all flop badly it won’t end. I still think MCU needs a rival.

I could see a Black Widow prequel work if they tied all of the misc. worldbuilding together in one big event.
Reintroduce Brainwashed Bucky mentoring/training Black Widow, maybe introduce the first Dethlock, and have the prequel be an introduction for new characters like the Taskmaster or other villains in the present.

Agreed about characters aging though, it's just a matter of having worthy characters act as legacy/successors rather than the shoving down certain characters like CM down audiences' throats. I could see a low budget movie setting up Toni Ho has a successor to Iron Man.

Yeah it would be better if they do a dc route no buillds up just stand alone with a fee cameoes

If Thunderbolts is actually a thing I hope he's part of the team. He deserves better than some Black Panther side character.

>inb4 WandaVision is also a prequel and he ded
Disney did release that Solo prequel at a pretty bad time, I don't think they have a clue.

they do now

theguardian.com/film/2018/sep/21/star-wars-disney-to-scale-back-production-solo

>Joaquin Phoenix as Wolverine
KINO

>Iger admitted that he had made a mistake, and that there had been “too much, too fast”
They just don't get a clue about the real problems, do they

Just feed her to Rogue. Easiest replacement job ever

I wonder if he fucked any of them?

I fucking wish. When does Dragoon Kain get his solo film?

RDJ only wants to have sex with a big bowl of cocaine

>Scarlett Johansson will be returning
God dammit. She looks and talks and acts like shit.

We all literally just saw an entire movie that dedicated to setting up Kang and you think its gonna be Galactus
Read a comic

1.1 B I L L I O N

minus shill ticket money

If i were Kevin I'd jump ship and take over the DCEU to become the king of comic book movies

Without Tony and Cap I just don't care. And I'm a huge MCU fanboy fool and have seen every movie. The only film I have any interest in seeing out of the entire next phase is GotG3. That's it. Don't have the slightest interest in anything else.

Don't even care about the next Avengers since the new Avengers lineup is going to be like Carol (replacing cap as the "heart" of the team), Black Panther (replacing Tony), Falcon-Cap, Valkyrie (replacing Thor who is gone to Guardians) Wanda and maybe Ant-Man and one or two new faces. I just don't care about this lineup. This is like a fucking... Bendis lineup. The only thing missing is Riri.

I got over a decade of enjoyment out of it so I won't complain it's over. I'm thankful for what I got.

Literally everyone hates Captain Marvel and Brie Larson.

It's a prequel set before all the current IW stuff. They want to push more female centered MCU films, she's the OG so they are going with here. There's been a Nebula/Gamora movie being pitched around too apparently.

I mean I don't want to see any of this stuff, but CM made over a billion so obviously a lot of people do.

You and everyone like you pretending it's over are fucking posers and never where true fans.

I'm not pretending it's over, for me it is over. Endgame really was the Endgame.

I just don't care about any of these new properties I don't like the new characters they are pushing. I don't like the decisions they are making with the lineups like the way the new Avengers is going to shape up.

As long as they keep letting Gunn make GotG stuff I'll keep watching those forever though.

I hope GotG fixes the damage IW and Endgame did to Peter and Gamora.

Hell, at least IW gave their relationship a tragic ending. It was final. I didn't expect Endgame to revive her and essentially reset the relationship to pre GotG. I also fucking hate Thor inserting himself into the Guardians.

they are the Asguardians of the Galaxy tho

Thor should have just stayed in his containment zone in New Asgard. His character arc has been all over the place.

I'd love to see Galactus but while he is sorta an end boss sorta dude...I don't know if he can carry a movie like Thanos did. He would make a good end boss for Phase 4 or even Phase 5.

Have the big "Thanos" like, two movie boss be Dr Doom who managed to remake the infinity stones and become God Emperor

Just make it modern Lethal Weapon

1.2 actually

Are those Zoe and Karen? Doesn’t reallt look like them. And where Scarlet?

The sad thing is that if we ever get a Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers movie, it's just gonna be Marvel's SKWAD

Well, i don't give a toss about anything other than GoG3. The rest are all the lame filler-characters.

Pretty much how it is
>true fans
Oh god lmao

The current cast of characters doesn't really have enough pull. If I was Marvel I would be putting a lot of bets on Spider-Man. They need to make him more of a central focus ASAP. Get Spider-Man and Winter Soldier in Avengers films and give them chemistry, give Spidey chemistry with Carol to liven her up a little. Spider-Man has the amazing ability to actually bring the fun in other characters out.

I'm only going to definitely bother with Scarlet Witch, Guardians Vol 3 and Doctor Strange. And Guardians only because they took Thor with them, smart move. Which is still more than enough money Disney wants from my pockets. I'm intrigued by Eternals, though.

Bad move for them to have rushed Hawkeye's fall from grace in Endgame.

Honestly fuck muggas. By the sound of things in Dark Phoenix Jean has screwed the brand name once again, I'm perfectly happy with Wanda running around the MCU as an (((enhanced)))

Like user said, the price of making Wakanda it's own sovereign nation is realistically they can't justify T'challa running away to play superhero over and over again. The biggest problem with Phase 4 is I can't see an obvious team leader. My best guess would have to be Strange but playing more of an aloof chessmaster role than Tony's point man shtick.

>Loki
God, please no. For all the shit I've talked about Carol Ragnarok has left me with so little respect for Loki I sincerely want him to die and stay fucking dead. They cucked him out of sorcery. They cucked him out of strategy. They made him a stab-happy retard who got outwitted by his meathead brother.

STOP trying to make Loki cool, Disney. You had your chance and you raked in the shipper cash instead, now have the decency to put down your emasculated husk of a character.

Desu I'd be okay with this. If the Avengers are more decentralised and less familiar with each other going forward having a nobody step up to be the team heart works for me.

Galactus can go suck it in limbo with the F4, give me Nightmare, Shuma-Gorath and Umar instead.

It's amazing how Apocalypse managed to singlehandedly squander all of the good will DoFP built

The new roster needs to be built around Ant Man, FalCap, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, and War Machine.

Also side note, on the topic of the future of the Avengers franchise, do you guys think they'd ever do Teen Tony from another universe?

I think Nightmare was confirmed for Dr. Strange 2.

And that's why nobody went to see her movie!
>I feel like Carol’s going to get phased out.
Delusional wishful thinking, and the sad part is that you'll call me a shill for saying it, even though any rational person would tell you the same thing.

The MCU will live or die by who ever plays Reed Richards. They need a super genius character for the next big crossover and Reed is the only viable option. They need to make his autism endearing to the public as well.

Attached: m4qdvAk.png (1136x640, 1.33M)

If Endgame is any indication Carol will be the jobber of the nuMCU.

They could get the guy who played House to play Reed, thats high quality autism right there

God I just hope Spider-Man becomes more of a focus in the MCU. Homecoming was pretty good and I've enjoyed him in all the team up movies, but I'm just waiting for Sony to make a stupid decision and rip him away

Attached: 1555978895564.jpg (1080x1065, 109K)

to be fair muties are a bit more long term than establishment then spidey
or how would you explain magneto?
would you just have a young (comparitively) holocaust survivor sponteneously generate superpowers?

> Wanda
> Bendis line-up

Er, user...

It's a shame too. Oscar Isaac did the best with what he had to work with, Quicksilver was fine too for what he did, and everything else seemed to determined to shit the bed as hard as possible. Oh sure Charles, just let your war criminal buddy walk off scott free why don't you.

Gotta wonder how they're gonna build up him up for normies after the cosmic powerhouse that was Dormammu.

Nightmare isn’t about pure power, it’s the horror/illusion/psychological aspect that is his appeal, along with him just being evil and loving it

Does this mean we will get Strange 3 or

user... you MAD?

Attached: briequeen.jpg (1998x1332, 536K)

That's easy: make Dormammu be the next over arching big bad while having Nightmare revealed to be one of his lackey's in the Doctor Strange 2 stinger. Granted, having Dorm be the main baddie of the next few phases wouldn't feel right with the other horror characters relegated to streaming shows.

They can try and avoid that if they make it obvious they're paralleling the original 6 avengers with Ross as their Nick Fury. Something like:

Captain America = Zemo
Iron Man = Justin Hammer
Hulk= Abomination
Thor = Moonstone
Black Widow = Ghost
Hawkeye = Winter Soldier

Assuming Strange 2 does well and they convince Bendthedick Cucumber to come back, then sure.

Only way Vision is going to get bought back is by Chthon shenanigans.

Eh, they kind of already made Dormammu their copyright-friendly Galactus with his big purple man fist smash scene and world eater shtick. I'd like it if they had more than one magic baddie with an agenda, you could have Nightmare as Dormammu's heavy gun while Mordo must feel incredibly inadequate, holy shit gets bitched in the opening scene to show off how far Strange has come and Umar is lurking around being enigmatic and helping at uncanny times. To further her own bid for the Dark Dimension's throne, of course.

Can the MCU even do horror well? I can't remember being even slightly scared in any of the movies.

Which sadly won't involve the Darkhold because out of everything from the shows, only Jarvis the butler made it into a movie.

Do we even know how many movies they have in the newer contracts?

Fuck that shit, Nightmare should serve Shuma-Gorath so we can get a Strange Tales v2 adaptation

Ye gods, can you imagine how buff they'd have to make Shuma after how hard they buffed Dormammu?

Dormammu is hardly buffed though. He's about as OP in the comics

In the comics there is the tacit admission that you can eventually out-magic him in such a way he's just a fireheaded guy you can punch and punch. His big shot at cosmic power in Defenders ended that way, and there was that time he got worfed by Magik, and for example he doesn't seem able or willing to challenge the other Hell Lords for the throne.

MCU Dormammu is pretty much a Dormammu who partially won the Defenders storyline, and is just trying to eat the other universes not already remade into his image.

Oh right, and in the "stupid teenage girl disguised as Dr. Strange raises Vegas from Hell" plotline he got dumped into a pocket dimension by Mephisto off-panel with a bunch of other nasties somehow.

I don't care. I want disney mutie-men in my life asap.
REEEEEEEE

That’s the exception where every fucking magic character was in the gutter, not the rule

Normally Dormammu is a huge fuckin deal, like in the current Strange run where it took 5 ancient ones to beat him

Didn’t it end in Defenders becuase Umar, who is explicitly stronger, went against him? Also, when he was beaten by Magick, he was in her realm, which makes him at a severe disadvantage

As for the hell lords, didn’t he make like 2 of them? Satannish at the very least

Usually when he’s beaten it’s by trickery of some sort, not just brute force

>all of the good will DoFP built
Which it barely had, the only good it did was retcon the shit out of previous X-Men movies besides First Class.

Carol is too high-level for Avengers. I could see her forming SWORD maybe but it's pretty clear at this point her place is in space. Probably to introduce cosmic stuff with the F4

>I can't help but feel like Marvel is close to falling on their face
>"Surely THIS movie will be the one that stops Marvel this time"
They have some idea of what they're doing. "This sounds boring because x character isn't A-list" isn't a thing anymore

They'll use Eli's character with a new name, just like how Ned is Ganke

Can't argue for the rest but he lost in Defenders because 1. Strange challenged him to a mano-v-mano and he apparently needed to manually leave behind his cosmic powers to fight on his level, 2. Hulk smashed him one after he started losing and 3. Umar was stealing his powers while he was concentrating on his dickmeasuring contest with Strange.

Also he was much stronger than normal in Defenders because he and Umar linked powers which apparently made them strong enough to overpower Eternity (?!), and then he jumped into Eternity's heart and set off another big bang to remake the multiverse in his image.

After that, Umar just used his stolen cosmic powers to fix the multiverse and went home. It's not clear if she still has those fuckoff multiverse rewriting powers, because her last appearance before the current Strange run was kidnapping the Hulk and making him go Worldbreaker for a booty call.

Attached: The Chad Worldbreaker and the Stacy Faltine.jpg (2560x1954, 1.81M)

Heres your next MCU big bad.

Attached: 729694-annihilus.jpg (251x332, 21K)

Dormmy is strong enough to at least dissipat eternity without Umar's help, he did it before in a huge explosion

If they adapted triumph and terror for dr strange 2 and used it as an intro for doom, I’d be happy. There’s not much you can do with his character anyway.

>There’s not much you can do with his character anyway.
??????

Yup, this is the next Thanos

Doom for new Loki, Kang for new Ultron but ideally better this time.

>Doom
After the previous 2 attempts I'm happy never seeing a live action Doom in my lifetime again.

That last part doesn't make sense. Why would they do a Thor movie with Valkyrie as lead? She doesn't have the hammer or axe and they've gone way past.

Making Valkyrie queen of Asgard is to keep her and the rest of the Asgardians occupied while Thor does cosmic stuff and so we know where she is if they need to bring her in. Hemsworth was all in for a 4th Thor too.

I won't mind Truimph and Torment being for Strange what Civil War was for Tony, but they should save the second movie for buildup to Shuma-Gorath in the third

They're gonna have to. Unlike Spidey or X-Men, they don't have a lot of options. Plus, Doom is perfect for a recurring villain that doesn't need to be tied to one franchise since he's historically had beef with practically everyone in the MU.

After Shazam being a critical hit, there's no way they won't even put a potential script of Power Pack through

Strange in the MCU is boring. What else can they do?

He wasn't that great in his solo film but every appearance since completely endeared me to him.

They can adapt any one of his comics arcs, his character is mostly similar to that in the comics
>a separate reality
>don't pay the ferryman
>eternity quest
>sise-neg genesis
>into shamballah
>strange tales 2
>the fear lords
etc etc

His solo film set up the base of his character well enough, and basically showed me the writers got his personality. It just lacked the powers

> So how long before they wedge in Xmen and FF4?
Feige has been kind of silent on the Fantastic Four so I have a feelibg he will put them in phase 4. He is probably waiting for the right time to reveal it.

bleh. Come on, she's done

>Blade(Script is made)
Yeah I wish but no

It's likely a prequel movie

>It is the end of the game but the beginning of the legacy
Oh no, I'm liking him again

There is no way sise-neg gets adapted in any way, religious groups would be fuming

It'll probably be the Budapest mission that she and Hawkeye keep referencing.

>The joke is that Budapest was actually a vacation that turned out underwhelmind due to bad customer service in the hotel and them getting lost and missing their reservations for dinner

I don't think so because SKWAD was DC's not-so-hidden attempt to be GOTG

Where did you read that?

>1 hour 45 minutes of Hawkeye and Black Widow arguing with rude waiters, angry managers and tired airport staff
...fuck it, I'd watch the two days of Thanos just farming by himself. I'd watch this too.

Man, when DC gets the balls to whip out Darkseid all I can imagine is everyone calling him a poor man's Thanos

No.

AOS is fucking bad.

No I mean she's too old. She's not super hot like she used to be. They should have done her solo movie ages ago

It is a prequel.

No, that's the sequel, aka Black Widow Prequel 2.

Not really as Feige uses a streamlined approach to MCU magic, meaning that could happen by Wanda putting a fragment of her soul into Vision.

Fuck, don't make me remember Iron Man 2 Johannson.

I hate the Captain Marvel film as much as anyone, but it's clearly a popular character, same with Black Panther.

It's sad in a funny way watching everyone on Yea Forums engage in convoluted doublethink to justify Captain Marvel as a flop

Well Namor's in the next Doctor Strange film apparently, so introduce him, Hulk and Valkyrie are already kinda friends, then just have Galactus as the villain to introduce Silver Surfer (who changes sides halfway through of course).

It's actually hilarious. "It didn't make as much as Black Panther so it flopped". Like what? The goalposts keep moving

Why the fuck would they lie about that shit lmao.

>Well Namor's in the next Doctor Strange film apparently,
I thought he was supposed to be in the next BP movie

Scott Derrickson is a horror director, the hands scene in Strange showed some hints of it. Hopefully they'll let him take charge more now he's proven himself and perlmuttler is gone

The Shang-Chi shit was real? What the fuck?

He's in both.

>How are they going to match the villain from Black Panther?

Pretty obviously being set up as Man-Ape, always against opening Wakanda to the world, then like 2 weeks after it's opened up half the population dies for 5 years.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-shang-chi-sets-director-destin-daniel-cretton-1194443

What's he even gonna be doing in doc strange? Just cameo with a "I don't like you Strange b-baka"?

My favorite part is how they keep talking about the dropoff and how Shazam would blow it away, and look how well Shazam's doing now. Like shit I don't like Carol but I'm not going to argue with a >1 billion profit on a 152-175 budget you know?

>Namor's in
Oh fuck I hope they just straight up foreshadow Defenders 2005 happening. Defenders 2005 is the perfect mix of self-contained silly and cosmic shenanigans.

Meh, hand scene just reminded me of Cyriak.

>Pretty obviously being set up as Man-Ape
M'baku was in the final fight in Infinity War so I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Why wouldn't it be? And don't say it's because he's D-List because that means nothing these days

>Defenders 2005
Fuck that, give me this run with best line-up

Attached: RCO001_1463408475.jpg (800x1185, 239K)

He will be the biggest superhero of all time across all realities

Isn't that what Defenders 2005 is?

Attached: 51zJajzzMoL.jpg (325x500, 54K)

>no Nighthawk
>No Valkyrie
>No Hellcat
#notmydefenders

>no Valkyrie
Well that sure as shit's a lost cause in the MCU

Defenders using Gerber's run please. Starring Nebulon and/or The Elf With a Gun as the main villains.

Attached: Defenders-huh.jpg (356x598, 65K)

I don't exactly mind MCU Valk, but not as Valkyrie but rather the Hellcat equivalent based on personality

Elizebeth Warren?

Hahahaha... No.

Attached: elf-with-a-gun_goodbye.png (523x682, 449K)

The tunnelworld arc was great as well

Attached: RCO001_1463891710.jpg (998x1520, 498K)

How much you wanna bet the black knight is actually gonna be black?

I'm gonna have to read it.

It's from issue 78 to 83 iirc

Probably, a lead-up to Black Panther 2 or something.

Screencap this

>Avengers 4 villain is Maestro
>Avengers 5 villain is Thunderbolts
>Avengers 6 villain is Kang

So basically you want Taika Waititi directing the Defenders film?

Wow what a Fucking retard

Attached: 1511321773902.png (337x334, 172K)

>Maybe they learned their lessons with the whole Edgar Wright/Ant Man thing?
They originally let directors have freedom but Perlmutter comitte fucked up thigns constantly.

With Ironman 2 we had scenes where Rourke character was more developed but were cut because they wanted to build up the Avenegrs shit and Alan Taylor said in a itnerview he had a nice experience making scenes until he found out the interesting things were edited out from Thor The Dark World.

I agree, not to mention he had a great friendship with Evans and Stan
Would love if they made a film focusing on Cap Rogers, Cap Sam and Cap Bucky

Perlmutter fault at fucking up things at Marvel studios along his personal dicksuckers goblins like Fine, Quesada, Bendis and Loeb

It was from a show created by the screenwriters of Cap trilogy annd produced by Feige.
Probably he took notes about the production for future series

They had plans for him since 2005

>"Falcon is not Cap America"
>smug face
I love this nigger

I'd rather have Scott has the leader but someone like Falcon as the technician. I think Scott has the potential to really be the heart of the team and bring people together.

You could just use other characters and not have a Magneto this time. They won't, but just using different villains is the easiest way to avoid dealing with how Magneto should be about 100.

>So how long before they wedge in Xmen and FF4?

never

F4 is a dead franchise. You cannot rehabilitate it, only take things from it and use them elsewhere. X-Men is a tv show. They had a dry run at it with Inhumans and now they're doing an Eternals movie, which is pretty much the core thing in both cases of a team of mostly pretty people with powers who are hated/feared/hidden from the world/whatever. Why would you even try to go back to making X-Men movies - which for the most part weren't actually all that popular or profitable, let alone any good ten or twenty years down the line - when you've got Eternals and Guardians?

Iron Man is the clincher here. Iron Man was nobody. Get the magic right and he's somebody. Same with Doctor Strange or Captain Marvel or Black Panther. These are movies that were inconceivable ten years ago. Now they're bigger hits than any X-Men movie ever released. Why would anybody, ever, say out loud in a pitch at Marvel Studios yeah bro let's go back to the X-Men and re-tread old ground with contentious recastings and rehashes of stories that even those movies already rehashed?

Jesus son you'll get a Defenders-tier miniseries out of X-Men and then it'll be forgotten, assuming they ever do anything with it again. X-fags are the worst, you're all fake comic book fans with no idea what else is out there.

>X-Men movies - which for the most part weren't actually all that popular or profitable
[Citation Needed]

>stick with Eternals instead
No, Ike. You're drunk with power again. Go to bed.

I'd say Panther, Strange, or Thor.

Can you imgine being this retarded. Bob Iger already confirmed Wolverine is going on the big screen and with him comes the X-men. The MCU would not want to get rid of the Fantastic Four as well and save them like they did spider-man. Seek mental help you retard.

Same, he does have the heart of a hero and great chemistry with everyone. Even if he is not the leader, his inclusion in any Avenger team would be great. Or just fuck it and have him make his own team of superheroes for heist missions.

Attached: Scott_Lang_(Earth-199999)_from_Ant-Man_and_the_Wasp_(film)_promo_art_001.jpg (266x441, 36K)

Meet your MCU X-men version of Thanos.

Attached: Onslaught_(Psychic_Entity)_(Earth-616)_by_Granov.jpg (500x682, 230K)

Very few of those movies made anything like what the MCU demands. Most of them were Ant-Man tier. THe ones that made a lot of money were impressive - but not billion dorrarydoo impressive, and the second impressive one made a lot less than the first and wasn't very fun to watch.

Even the supposedly good Logan is fuckin Ant-Man tier. Who's going to pitch more Ant-Man grosses? Jesus, listen to yourself boy. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Bob's dead, user. Besides, he'd tell you he wasn't fucking your sister while he was balls deep in her ass and knew you could see that. It's Hollywood, nothing means anything. Get over it.

>spider-man

Even when it wasn't profitable in the ASM years, Spider-Man was still pulling in $700m+ per movie. X-Men movie average around $500m even adjusted; FF movies thanks to the Trank average around $300m, or $225m if you want to count the 90s ashcan.

"Rehabilitating" Spider-Man for the MCU meant getting costs down and charismatic actors in key roles. Hell, even Sony were desperately trying to cut budgets between ASM and ASM2 - but Homecoming is lower budget than either of them by 12 to 20 %. Plus they get some money for basically doing nothing each time they rent their boy out to Marvel, which probably isn't hurting them this month. That's not an option for FOX under the same roof as Marvel Studios - it's all the same money as far as the parent company is concerned.

>X-Men is a tv show

>It is the end of the game but the beginning of the legacy
Yeah, the dude's great.

That would be poetic since Ant-Man and The Wasp were the original founders of the team in comics.

>F4 is a dead franchise. You cannot rehabilitate it,
Do you seriously believe this?

Your metrics are really off. Do not think for a second that I'm defending the X-men movies (I'm not the guy you replied to), but first of all:
>Even the supposedly good Logan is fuckin Ant-Man tier.
Two words: R RATING
You can't make blockbuster money with an R-Rated movie, even Deadpool was crippled in part by this, same as Fury Road and Blade Runner.
And second, and most important of all: movie studios do not expect every single one of their movies to make 900+ million dollars, it's unrealistic expectation unless the investment directly corresponds with the return. Even then, A movie with a $120-150MM budget can make $700MM or even $800MM and be considered successful, and not at all "underwhelming" or "underperforming", unless there's no competition at all in the box office (pretty rare these days in fact). Black Panther and Captain Marvel are anomalies within the MCU since they're two origin movies that made a fuckton of money when regularly origin movies make $600-750MM in average... In the MCU obviously.
You're deriding Ant-Man, but even though its first movie made $600MM, the second surpassed expectations and went to make $750MM, which is a great success for the sort of sequel it is. A movie like Thor Ragnarok went and make $850MM, which for a third sequel is pretty good money too.
Only big event movies like the Avengers (or even Civil War) are expected to surpass the $900MM barrier. Any other has a floor of $450MM (twice the budget + profit), and even then people forget the crews and cast are already paid for at that point.

> Earthquakes underwater
Was Marvel teasing Namor. He should be a FF villain-anti hero.

Attached: Civil_War_Vol_1_6_Turner_Variant_Textless.jpg (600x911, 501K)

I'm think phase 4 ends with New Avengers and ends with a clip of the Beyonder complaining about time travel.

My hope/idea is that phase 5 just starts introducing X-Men and FF in their own, separate universe.

Phase 5 ends with a New Avengers movie where the FF accidentally open up their reality and an X-Man villain comes through. Post credits are the Beyonder again saying that the multiverse has gone too far with time travel and interdimensional travel.

Phase 6 ends with a two-parter Avengers/X-Men: Battleworld part 1 and 2. Ends with destruction of the multiverse and a new combined world with all the characters, explaining how the X-Men existed since the '60s but never helped with previous crises: they were trapped in their own contractually obligated universe.