Superman prime 1,000,000 vs Every anime/manga character to exist

So I'm dicussing who would win between the most powerful superman against every anime character to exist also in their own prime.

He's a salty, defensive, stubborn and biased DC fan but even I'm unsure of the answer.

Can anyone give me a certain answer because it seems everywhere I go to find the answer its always different arguments.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-145905.jpg (734x1352, 645K)

Superman Thought Robot is already more powerful

I don't know how strong that superman is but any anime? ANY anime?
Like... there's characters that can literally delete and remake the entire universe in a blink of an eye.

Attached: 1555634413848.jpg (1280x704, 247K)

If it's against every anime character ever, then he gets deleted by the mere fart of a Hadou God from Shinza. Not even the God itself, but its independent flatulence. That's how outclassed he is.

Yeah, but can he beat Arya Stark?

Demonbane wins.

OP here, if possible provide some sort of evidence to suggest that whatever anime character you choose can beat this version of superman. Thanks

Superman 1,000,000 never did much, actually. The only thing he did was resurrect Lois Lane using part of her DNA as a basis.

I don't know much anime, but I know for a fact that there's a lot of "omnipotent loli" archetypes in it. Any of those would be able to win against this Superman.

Got your arguments right here.

Attached: Demonbane.png (1152x1286, 921K)

Hello all you happy people.

Attached: droopy_4.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

All fiction from medals box

Attached: images.jpg (461x665, 61K)

I mean Medaka Box

In Shinza, Hadou Gods are at the pinnacle of cosmic bullshit, and due to Taikyoku (the root expression upon which all else is based), they're also untouchable to anything lacking Taikyoku values equal or greater than their own. For a God like Mercurius, one of his attacks, Omnia Fert Aetas, literally involves condensing the entire multiverse into an elementary particle before sending it into his opponent's past, thus causing a paradox and erasing them from existence. Another, Disce Libens, involves turning very star in the multiverse into a blackhole which erases all existence, even down to its abstract concepts.

And despite all this, Mercurius isn't the strongest thing in Shinza, even with his Taikyoku of 90. There are things that rival or outright surpass him in strength. And you just threw all these at Superman.

Attached: ReinhardDI.png (700x1052, 1.3M)

Golden experience requiem

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 27K)

This guy whole thing is that he can defeat any foe with one punch and is undistructable

Ryougi shiki and void shiki

Attached: download (1).jpg (174x290, 7K)

Why don’t you suck a dick OP?

There are characters from Bleach and Black Clover that can do something like this too

We including 2hu? Because if were including 2hu then that's gonna be a very short fight.

Archer Hercules

Attached: truearcher.jpg (153x225, 6K)

Begone Yea Forumstard.

This. Gag characters can still win.

Yeah, but All Fiction is the kind of shit that could outright erase the entire universe if it was at full power. Ajimu gave Kumagawa a gimped version of it to specifically keep him from say, deleting the concept of blue from reality.

Hes only strong inside fate universe because he is an almost direct counter to Gil

Still gets fucked by EA because the guy is too proud to steal EA

King hassan

Attached: hassan.jpg (350x495, 46K)

Not even the stronges fate character

I just list overpowered character on top off my head

Attached: IMG_iibm83.jpg (774x774, 138K)

Aquarion Logos would solo the DC multiverse.
Demonbane fans still think their mech is top tier, cute.

Attached: aquarion logos.png (1022x1094, 551K)

Most kaiju would be Shiki, she's just some chick with a knife that sees weaknesses and can jump good.

the Old Man of the Mountain terminates his targets not by imposing physical harm, but by severing 'fate' itself by way of an ability similar to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

>it is the robotic embodiment of the concept of savior
the fuck, that's literally Superman Thought Robot

Logos's main pilot exists outside the cycle of reincarnation and survived being erased from realities, Aquarions adopt the powers of whomever pilots them. STR is boned.

Galaxy size Mecha that trow galaxy like shuriken

Forget pic

Attached: gurren.jpg (659x466, 86K)

Dragon Ball Heroes Goku one shots