Marvel team-up #2

body swap

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.21M)

no kamala you're muslim not hindu

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-002.jpg (1987x3056, 2.08M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-003.jpg (1987x3056, 1.84M)

but that's Peter.

Honestly was that really fair? People know Peter and he has connections to spidey and ran a company. Kamala is some girl jersey.

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.76M)

The idea that Kamala's mask hides her identity at all is fucking hilarious.

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-005.jpg (1987x3056, 2.07M)

Yikes, no thank you.

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-008.jpg (1987x3056, 1.64M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.84M)

Now the part we have been all waiting for. Body swap shenanigans.

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-011.jpg (3975x3056, 2.8M)

>what if I hang the toilet paper the wrong way
oh, I see, we're already there

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-012.jpg (3975x3056, 3.41M)

Wait if peter didn't know it was that time of month he couldn't possible have on....

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-014.jpg (1987x3056, 1.65M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

>Jihad
Didn't expect them to use that but alright.

what did it taste like?

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-016.jpg (1987x3056, 2.08M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-017.jpg (3975x3056, 2.84M)

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.71M)

wait, isn't she not allowed to eat hot dogs due to the delicious infidel meat inside?

Attached: Marvel Team-Up 002-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.44M)

Mary Jane said it was bitter in Renew Your Vows.

It's beef hotdog.

She shouldn't be but I guess it's fine since she's in Peter's body.

I WANT TO _BE_ KAMALA!

So Peter actually saw her naked, and same goes for Kamala.

Attached: 1549048261298.png (712x558, 341K)

>"UR RACIST"
>implying Islam is a race

Attached: yikes.png (466x463, 25K)

>islamophobic

Attached: 05D53478-C5DD-4C19-8FEA-FBE7D5E1601A.jpg (901x1200, 147K)

Is this the first time Peter has been in a woman's body though?

>secret identities
>both saw new themselves naked
>toilet joke
>periods
>someone goes full "you can't say that, it racist"
>they can't use powers properly

Well, all checked for me. What you expected?

Attached: 1548904561235.jpg (931x1414, 331K)

Did they masturbate?

> They changed clothes.
Are they not going to mention that they saw each other naked? I mean that is a pretty big deal.

>Kamala's school is already using the same anti-plagerism tech that made Peter lose his job
Nice detail

>Is this the first time Peter has been in a woman's body though?
Definitely not.

Attached: 1556680404168.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

So, I guess they're not gonna bring up the whole "using the bathroom" thing.

>Peter Parker's dick is the first dick Kamala ever saw
>Peter Parker is the first man to see Kamala's privates

Why are they so casual about seeing each other naked.

Thanks, OP.

Is the implication that Peter in Kamala's body was having menstrual cramps?

I'm pretty sure her identity is mostly hidden because random teen from New Jersey is basically being anonymous.

>She shouldn't be but I guess it's fine since she's in Peter's body.

They are both eating a hotdog.

I'm sure that Jersey has plenty of halal hot dog stands.

>bodyswap into a shapeshifter's body
>Peter doesn't expand her tits
Where's the realism dammit

They were both conveniently already dressed. The problem of course will come when it's time to use the bathroom.

Jersey and NYC have a shitton of halal options my dude. Its why muslims flock towards bigger cities. More and more accesible food options.

I don't know what's worse, going for the obvious team-ups or doing team-ups she has already fucking had.

Attached: 1554938825418.png (1402x981, 1.07M)

so they saw each other naked.

They saw each other in their underwear at the very least.

They have been switching back and forth, they just conveniently changed clothes when they were normal off screen

It could be a turkey dog, also her soul is tarnished now what does Muhammad think

Kamala has the internet man, she seen horse dongs

This is turning into a pretty fun book. Yikes.

Peter: "Ugh, why do I smell like Curry and Armpits?"

Kamala's a shapeshifter and has the Internet. She most likely morphed a dick on her own body in private at least once.

>It's a "Peter has to remove Kamala's tampon so she doesn't die of toxic shock" issue

Attached: ep13p3.jpg (200x234, 11K)

PERIOD PARKER!

I hate to think that if I switched with a girl I would be stuck sniffing my armpits
I wouldn't have a dick to reacted to it but I would still have a heart and I've seen girls go crazy for pits too

Attached: 038mmk_com_inl_03.jpg (540x552, 85K)

>Kamala had to see and touch Peter Parker's dick every time she went to pee

I don't know how to feel about this.

>Bruno cucked from whole possible sides

First, you realise you quoted the wrong image. It's the one there you are talking aboutSecond, you realise she is not white and assuming Pakis are terrorists is racist.

CLAREMONT!

>post yfw when your crush didn’t stop touching another guy’s cock even after the bodyswap ended and she fucked him in the house she was supposed to be watching

Attached: 1556717970802__01.jpg (1340x966, 708K)

These

Attached: Spidey & Ms. Marvel Get Zapped! Marvel Super Hero Adventures - Electric Youth SHORT spider-man p (1920x1080, 639K)

>Blockchain!

You cheeky motherfuckers.

The surprising thing is not that Kamala knows the Cricle Q pricing by heart, but that she had it ready in Peter's pocket. This is premeditated payment.

>Kamala! Are you talking to the trash?
This desperately needs an "again".

I see that last panel having a long future in no context threads.

>ammi
>MOMMY
>ammi
Kek.

Fucking Kamala! Missing the chance to meme right.
I mean, her Cockney impression is probably shit, but still.

Beef hotdogs are genuinely superior to pork hotdogs.

This is trans propaganda

>body swapping
>trans propaganda

Attached: 1553205131771.png (761x761, 763K)

>Ewing

No thanks

Attached: a17.gif (680x476, 63K)

>halal hot dogs
How does this work? I've heard halal isn't the same thing as kosher

>my knees don't hurt
A-fucking-men

Was "Your Name" trans propaganda too?

KILL yourself

>robbery
>technically its a burglary
What's the difference

Attached: 1555378586863.jpg (1000x1200, 382K)

It's similar, it has to come from a specific cut of the cow, can't have blood, must be done by "A person of the book", meaning a Jew, Christian or Muslim.

how the fuck does kamala, a known cape fangirl, immediately run to take off her mask, like that's 101. this is some bullshit jean grey out of character faggotry

There is that one kid who ate a spider and turned into a thousand spiders and tried to eat you that one time.....just saying.

Shes a paki, user.
Her country was created by throwing all the muslims into the east and close the door behind.

>high school girl splatting period juices on her clothes in the front of the class
Jesus Christ she’s never gonna live that down.

Peter Parker with the fucking Simpsons reference.

>you must eat this specific part of a cow or else God will be mad at you
Religion is dumb sometimes

>can't have blood
How the fucking fuck do you manage that? Literally no part of any meat has 0% blood in it

Yea
“Don’t eat cow because it’s your ancestors”
“You can only eat fish on certain fridays because god dies every year on a friday”
It’s fucking weird but it’s interesting to read about.

.......you have no idea how periods work, don't you user?

I wonder if Kamala jerked off her new infidel meat?

A robbery means you take something from a person. Burglary is taking something from a place you invade.
So if those barrels were for sale and out in the open it would be theft instead.

Attached: 1549057213549.png (1000x1720, 476K)

>Pete what are you doing to my body!?

Attached: lewd.jpg (428x450, 62K)

It is haram if the blood is fresh, liquid and flowing. Just blood particles or whatever is fine.

Certain halal restrictions made sense for their time, as a lot of them are there for sanitation purposes during a time and place where standardization did not exist on account of most people being desert-dwelling nomads.

>Islam has built in restrictions against vampires
That's undeadsist

Yes

i'm not big on miss marvel, but i'm just glad this artist has a job. joey vazquez, i've been following him for like 8 years now. loves spider-man, his dream was to work for marvel. very happy

Anyone else miss Steve Ditko’s Peter?

Attached: B33DEC7A-1559-4D9A-8C21-0FD3D68FD303.png (474x450, 537K)

Yes?

>Anyone else miss a Peter that was a thing for less then 1% of Spider-mans total run and character
No

So no rare or blue rare steaks?

Ah, the days of wine and roses...

Not as bad.

You could just relate it to her being a bit more extreme of a fan girl by wanting to know who's behind the mask.

It's not "You're Gay user" level, it's just "Flanderization"

Attached: 1549052251961.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

Lewd fan art when?

this is a cute team up

Salty pennies and milk

the writing is perrty fun

Just call him Bleeder Parker!

Attached: 72EB2FDD-C584-4E82-AA92-6A3F74440D05.jpg (500x367, 20K)

>Toxic Shock

That sounds like a fucking Pokémon move
What the hell is that

It would have been better if Peter went into a long rant about how islam is not a race

Kinda looks like Bruno thought they were fucking

>Peter experiencing period
Kek

Kosher hotdogs count as Halal and those are everywhere in NY from what i remember.

She already ate those in her first solo book, right before rapist boy kidnapped her brother

Peter changed Kamala's pants. When she threw out the trash she was wearing ripped jeans. when he was skipping to school there were no rips. Peter has at the very least seen Kamala's panties.

It's disingenuous to pretend race is irrelevant, you never hear Americans freak out about a Muslim if they were Chinese, but they'll shoot a Sikh thinking he was Muslim just because he's brown. The difference is just a technicality as far as the average American mind goes.

Tampons absorb the blood but eventually that blood will coagulate and begin to rot, essentially. If a woman isnt careful that rotten blood can be reabsorbed into her bloodstream as pretty much poison herself. It's why they need to switch those things out for a fresh one on the regular (and why some women just stick with pads)

I would think Kamala would be a lot more horrified by the idea of a guy in her body...

It’s when you leave your tampon in for multiple days and the period blood and uterus chunks build up into a disgusting rotten ooze that eventually rots your whole bloodstream.

So basically the only way to get it is by being an absolutely disgusting animal. Or getting half a tampon stuck in your vag and somehow not noticing that.

Attached: 969C14A2-41ED-4261-986C-D0DF7244FB45.jpg (385x251, 42K)

She saw his peter

Yeah. Both characters seem really ooc in this. I expected to have a lot more fun.

If this arc doesn’t get parodied by Tracy Scops at some point, I’ll be legitimately shocked. The plot writes itself especially if you have Kamala’s Champions friends show up for Peter and MJ and/or Felicia show up for Kamala

Now what happens when Carol shows up and Peter is still in Kamala’s body?

Carol gets to molest two of her targets at once

>an orc
Is kamala a dnd play or is she Wow players?

She plays a WoW clone.

>Peter doesn’t like cats
Is he still hung up on Felicia

not really

>you never hear Americans freak out about a Muslim if they were Chinese
That's because no one knows or care about Chinese Muslim and China is going to do it's best to keep it this way.
>but they'll shoot a Sikh thinking he was Muslim just because he's brown
Or you know because he's a Middle-Eastern guy wearing a turban.

>What's the difference
Violence.

Same bully made him eat dogshit

I'm pretty sure in the champion issue she just literally says world of warcraft

World of Battlecraft

Dear god women are disgusting

have s__

A lot of things are disgusting when basic hygiene is ignored

Avengers have mandatory physical inspections and to build team trust anyone is allowed to watch on the masks have to stay on.

It's quite possible for you to leak enough that it becomes visible. Unironicaly had it happen to a friend of mine as we watched Avengers.

Clean your foreskin.

POOR PERIOD PARKER

Superheroes act a certain way when they feel like they're in a comic, and sometimes they act different

Attached: Kamala-Khan-Vision.png (700x350, 445K)

My urine flushes my foreskin well enough, I'm not arguing just being informative

As one of the women you replied to-
you’re right, any woman who claims otherwise has some kind of complex.

I’m pretty sure every sensible person can agree that bloody biohazards are nasty.

Curious about appendicitis too, it has never happened to me but my friend said he drove to work bent over when his did

Can a femanon confirm that they are comparable? Surely both has happened to somebody

There was a girl in my high school class who had to go the hospital because her appendix burst but she didn’t go to the nurse for a few hours because she thought it was a really, exceptionally, bad period cramp.

So apparently it’s worse but not significantly so.

What if Kamala got drunk in Peter's body?

What if she ate a pork sandwich afterwards and fucked Peter who’s in her body in the school bathroom? No one can really say

Is there any comic for someone who hates Marvel (Disney) and does not want anything from the avengers that shit?

>Peter is not a cat person
Unless it's Felicia I don't see him being into cats and it fits.

Appendicits feels nothing like menstrual cramps but I guess Peter wouldn't know

You can have cramp pains and not be bleeding.

She'll hit on Carol and get to live out her fanfics.

Are these going to be the team ups? I'm kind of disappointed. At least have her team up with a less popular character or someone she hasn't teamed up before.

The only reason I'm curious about her team up with Carol has less to do with Carol and more to do with Clint McElroy being the writer and Mar-Vell being involved.

Flash put Peter thought some shit, some casual racist banter is literally nothing. It's not worse just because it's racist.

This man gets it

Attached: 1418578391152.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Peter can stop being a fucking nerd though, Kamala can't change from being brown (present arc aside).

Well, technically she can. Shapeshifter, remember?

To be fair Flash mostly attacked him because of his behavior, I imagine that being insulted over something he couldn't control would be a bit odd. Maybe if they had made fun of him for being adopted or something it would be similar.

I should add that neither Peter or Kamala seemed THAT upset over it, I think it's likely that it just threw Peter for a loop more then anything.

Peter theoretically doesn't have to deal with Flash's shit after he leaves HS nor does he ever fear for his life.
Kamala's gonna be dealing with that shit her whole life while knowing a significant percentage of the population is ok with it AND her life can be in danger for it.

Flash was personal, racism is an all encompassing dread

manlets are worse tough, the left hates them, the rights surely as hell dont want them and are at the mercy of whatever plans the left has for them.

So Kamala saw Peter's Peter right?

Yeah non racial bullying made hate about eight years of my life. Shit ain't fun and that line is some sad pandering shit. Not the worst, but the way it casually dismisses the kind of wide range of pain kids can inflict is pretty shitty.

And Peter on top of that experienced this

Attached: 1551919276114.png (1779x1300, 745K)

I'm male but I had it when I was almost a teenager. It hurts alot when you move. It never goes away until you get operated on.

No it doesn't, if you don't pull up your foreskin and wash it the smegma (dick cheese) will acculaute, rot nd become pus, giving you glans and bladder infections; also it will swallow and fester. I had that when I was 12.

"Once I embiggen my clit, I'll jihad your ass so hard you will wear dipaers the rest of your life,bitch!"

>Kamala discovers masturbation during shower
>She becomes addicted to it
>She starts jizzing into hher/his mouth
>Realizes Parker's body is very flexible and bendy
>Kamala becomes addicted to sucking her own dick 24/7 and never wants to come back to her old body.

Attached: Kamala.png (579x627, 630K)

>Then she remembers she can morph a dick on her own body whenever she wants, so it's no loss at all once they get back to normal.

Can she grow nerves? Or it will be just a dildo from her flesh?

no it doesn't you disgusting fucking subhuman

Did you know that hyenas have an clitoris so big it is used as a pseudopenis?

Whoo dem crazy eyes are now writing Wonder Woman, sorry DC.

>She takes off her mask when Peter says no to
>She complains when Peter does the same thing
What the fuck is her problem?

Was Kamala always this staked?

The more you know, the more you know

Kind of, she's not a titty monster but she usually has some generous proportions.

If Mystique is said to be capable of morphing a fully-functional dick, then I can't see why Kamala couldn't if she wanted it hard enough.

Can this bitch do a stand alone comic and not depend on other more popular heroes?

She said the thing

Yes, it's called the Magnificent Ms. Marvel.

> Avengers have mandatory nude training sessions and orgies.
Drawfags please show me this vision.

Kamala is a little bitch for pulling that shit. I would've stoned her ass to death for that...

So this is what passes as humor nowadays...huh

So this is what passes for Marvel comic these days... what the fuck man...

>tfw no Carol/Kamala swap

>Hey S-spidey you want to use my powers d-dont you?

> Naw their pretty shit m8

>Whose Betty Bryant

>What is circumcision

And even if you don't do that men don't die from dick cheese build up...

Dafuq, if you read the original Spiderman issues, Peter was a self absorbed prick, even after he got powers he still kind of dick up until he graduated. Often there times when Flash tried to invite Peter out, only for Peter to respond in a im to smart/good for you statement. Also Islam isn't race...

Dunno what the point of that would be besides Carol headbutting her bully into a hospital stay.

Attached: 1538421265349.jpg (1280x715, 105K)

white privilege at its finest.

Kamala looks kinda hot in that cover

Attached: 1508207081977.png (152x254, 40K)

Attached: 1556727555445.jpg (503x853, 245K)

Guys about 99% of your reaction to the nude body is because of the sexual wires in your own brain. I hate to burst you bodyswap fetishists bubbles but unless we're talking some kind of biological manipulation that only makes Kamala and Peter THINK they're now Peter and Kamala, swapping a "soul" into a heterosexual body isn't going to result in that soul being aroused at seeing its new body naked.

Yes, I miss Ditko-Peter because at least then people weren't expecting him to be some kind of saintlike paragon of altruism who would help EVERYONE. Except people that mattered.

>objectivism

Attached: 1542817136324.png (399x805, 260K)

Had one a few years ago. It’s basically constant agonizing pain. Was enough to wake me from my sleep and only being given a morphine drip at the hospital helped

user if anything, she’ll be the one doing the heavy lifting next arc when she teams up with Carol. Plus the comic is called Marvel Team-Up for a reason

No, not objectivism. Tribalism.
With great power comes great responsibility to your OWN FUCKING FAMILY not random New York fuckers and bellyaching over convoluted ethics. Family comes first.

No one cares, Ayn

Attached: 1511736193416.jpg (800x450, 36K)

And every Peter who puts family first turns into a murderous asshole.

That's liberal propaganda at its very core. Far more so than irrelevant shit like sudden lesbian girls. The idea that it isn't a man's absolute highest responsibility to protect and make better the lives of those in his immediate circles above all else.

I will, thanks for reminding me.

I would rather be pregnant a lot than fuck with that.

Are you saying that you've never cleaned your foreskin?

Attached: Blank+_290f7b08b6874283acbfb51260ff6977.jpg (255x418, 22K)

Shit she is actually victimizing herself.

You are the male equivalent of the chick in one of these threads a few months back who mentioned just letting herself free bleed into her panties while on her period and not even use a pad

Pretty sure we established that was a Chad larping as a disgusting femcel while his girlfriend was larping as a typical /r9k/er in the same thread as some kind of foreplay ritual before they had amazing sex.

Owner of a pristine penis all I do is pinch the end and piss in the skin

I have never, ever had cheese. What the fuck is up with your genetics

ha that underskirt block

No, it is more like a girl pinching her lips so the pee cleans up under. That doesn't work I'm sure but my skin is long enough to balloon

The fuck is with this art, what did they do to my waifu.Spider-mans eyes are way too big

I can pull my skin back and there is nothing there, no smell no cheese nothing. I wasn't able to pull my skin back until I was 25 and it just ballooned when I peed all my life

The squares on his suit make the power look really cool and tough

She's a woman.

Teenager flush with hormones

my god you people overreact over fucking everything

What the fuck does this mean?

Attached: 8EB42BED-0704-4B06-BDE3-4F55A7698E1A.jpg (367x368, 31K)

My skin doesn't need cleaning. I don't shed tons of dead skin in that area I guess, I am more feminine maybe
These guys were trying to tell me my shit was dirty when it is right here in front of me

Marvel is also releasing this which is also about body swapping thoughts?

Attached: D2C5l-2WsAAOGWP.jpg (682x1024, 115K)

Some editor has a fetish.

Should of been Carol and Peter

Attached: crying-tobey-1135699.jpg (665x366, 24K)

Interested because of

>Having Foreskin

Are you even American?

>americans on a blue board

*should HAVE been/*should'VE been

>ywn fuck Kamala's ear
>ywn hear your cock pushing in and out of her ear
>ywn watch her seize and convulse with pleasure as you push against her bouncy brain
>ywn watch her babble incoherently as you literally mind fuck her
>ywn dump a load into her warm and inviting ear
>ywn watch Kamala listen to the cum swirling around in her head
>ywn watch her slowly heal and stretch everything back into place
>ywn consensually grope and fuck her body as her mind recovers
>ywn bask in the afterglow and listen to her cheesy jokes about "having sex on the brain," or how she "can hear the ocean now"
>ywn watch her enjoy being basically deaf in one ear, because of your cum
>ywn watch her spend as much time as possible with your cum dripping slowly out of her ear

Attached: 1548904768592.jpg (704x554, 92K)

>I wasn't able to pull my skin back until I was 25
What is it with all this Phimosis fags lately?