Why isn't he worthy?

Why isn't he worthy?

Attached: 220px-Robert_Downey_Jr._as_Iron_Man_in_Avengers_Infinity_War.jpg (220x358, 20K)

Too conceited.

Too self-absorbed, petty and convinced that he knows what's best for everyone.

>creates a killer AI
>decides to become government's lapdog
>lets anger cloud his judgement and fights his friend
>drinks away the pain all the time
Yeah I wonder why

Tony's heroism isn't a consant steady thing like it is with Thor and Cap -- it comes in short bursts of extreme good after mostly fucking everything up and being a dick.

He's not Aryan enough.

For the last minute of his life he could've picked up the hammer

He's not pure Aryan.

he's afraid

but he can control all the IS with his improvised IG

Doesn’t do it in the comics is why.

Also, he just doesn’t have the total self confidence and belief in his worthiness that mjolnir seems to require, due to mental health issues.

Probably should have grabbed it during his snap.

Attached: 64B83BB0-6B37-4693-96CE-6E4199E2733E.jpg (602x472, 202K)

Could building and selling weapons so that America could bomb the shit out of 3rd world shit holes have anything to do with it?

>be worthy essentially of lifting mjolnir due to being self sacrificing and having a generally good nature
>never ever believes this of himself even in his finest moments, so is never able to or tries to lift mjolnir
You have to believe in yourself, man. No Tony in any universe fully does this.

Attached: BE0A7022-C88B-4F5A-B41E-F2976A383A3D.jpg (1088x612, 68K)

Nat was able to be worthy of and wield Mjolnir in 616 or whatever other universe despite all the shit she's done as a KGB spy and assassin. Mjolnir worthiness check is just finnicky and driven by what the plot needs.

his improvised IG was a little bit of overkill

Humility.

Thats the only thing. The ENTIRE reason Thor was sent down from Asgard without his hammer.
He's pretty selfless, generous qnd compassionate. But too much ego.

>no back to back circling shot of brutalised cap using mjolnir and Tony using the gauntlet and screaming as it kills him with every use

Attached: 4F9AE6CC-F6B3-46BC-B255-D3C4E4ACD40D.jpg (900x1367, 231K)

Vikings kill. Their gods more so. Worthiness is relative, culturally.

But Tony lacks a certain nobility due to his enormous ego. He is too vain.

616 Stark has plenty of that, apparently. I think Stark’s just too disbelieving of his own worth to do it, most of the time, and because he’s always second guessing and thinking, he never purely has one strain of thought or purpose.

Attached: 62870200-8271-4622-9920-E4354CCB7C49.jpg (1015x1599, 205K)

>Instead of just snapping, Tony has to get off his catchphrase
He was never and will never be worthy.

Dude.

That was coerced and it is meant to showcase Tony's humiliation BECAUSE of his typically enormous ego.
Context matters.

He used to blow guys for drugs. His pre-MCU interviews and profiles have been very well memory-holed.

>Stark gets down on his knees with zero qualms and begs and grovels for other people’s lives when he thinks has no choice
I don’t know, it was certainly meant to sting because he’s a proud man, but his instant submission meant he put others above his ego without a thought, and it felt kinda heroic. And also a little bit like some kind of sexual assault.

>Vikings kill.
They may rape, slaughter and pillage but they do so in a manly way.

Not a virgin

I'm sure Thor isn't a virgin either.

The ENTIRE reason Otto makes him humiliate himself is because he understands Tony's vanity, Otto himself has the same arrogance. It was simply about showing him and having Tony admit Otto is "better" because as much as it hurts Tony, it tickles Otto.
Otto knows Tony would do anything to save lives, he could have manipulated him into anything. But he chose that, based on Tony's vanity over his genius, which Otto also has.

Its supposed to be creepy and humiliating, sure, but the root of the scene is understand both characters and their distinctive ego.

Eh, it might help

This stuff
Also, not an honorable warrior, which is the primary measure of worth for Mjolnir

Why is he worthy?

Attached: 6ED99397-73CA-45A4-9941-7A5C46783ABE.jpg (1080x1920, 1.41M)

He already had the Infinity gauntlet so he didn't really need Mjolinir anyway.

>expecting good cinematography from Marvel
lel

Fixed his parallel timeline
Also he’s an honorable warrior

Incest. Gods are really into it.

>implying this wasn't something that at least someone in the writer's room kicked around at some point in order to emasculate the entitled white male power fantasy character even more than just making him a fat NEET
Hell, I can already see Valkyrie bringing it up as an aside in one of her future shitshow solo movies.

>Thor's croquet mallet

Attached: 1553975669983.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

other than the kennedy assassination and maybe the boston bombing, i heavily doubt he would be able to change a thing.

Why's he kissing Ocks dick in this pic?

>implying he didn't try to save Kennedy
>implying that motorcade wasn't the hundredth attempt that went through due to probability bullshit

The cap knew that in order to spread American dominance everywhere, he had to let these things happen. Yes, even the Vietnam war. Think about it calmly.

Despite being an ultimately good person, he has a history of self righteousness, hypocrisy, and arrogance. He challenges his episodes but never overcomes the source.

>Ock lures Iron Man out, has a bomb
>the only way i’ll disarm it in the ten seconds left is if you let me have my sexual way with you
>Just kidding it was a trick hahahahaha bye
>Iron Man needs more therapy

Firstly Cap probably wouldn't want American dominance.
Secondly explain your reasoning, Nam' was a fucking embarrassment and is usually the first comparison anyone goes into whenever America enters a new Quagmire.
If America won, I feel as though it'd probably be a great blow to Communist egos, and America wouldn't have such an easy criticism. Imagine how bold America would be if we were still running off the pure self-righteousness of "WE BEAT HISTORY'S GREATEST VILLAINS". And it also depends what President it's done under, it could mean either 1.No Nixon 2.Nixon is such an untouchable darling that he doesn't bring a spotlight onto how corrupt the Oval Office can be. If America won 'Nam we would being selling our shit as perfume.

Man why is Ock such a threat. I mean I get he's smart as fuck but dude is so exposed with his Tentacle Harness thing also he's fat as fuck and he's old as fuck

he might as well have been, he never got to be near the hammer though.

Nam' he'd at best be a very powerful tool in simple warfare.
Kennedy he could intercept the shooter before he even took a shot.
9/11 he could name names and if nobody listens he could handle them all himself or get together a crew.
Boston Bombing is as easy as finding the kids before they act.
However they're probably all Hydra plots, so he could really nip it in the bud and just finger those guys from jump.
He's really smart, in this particular scenario, literally being a veggietale doesn't matter since he's created a scenario which only he has the knowledge to defuse, literally.

it isn't abt being worthy. it's about who the hammer likes.

Haha. Can I have a link?

>hammer is female apparently
He probably fucked it.

>Cap heads to the Book Depository to catch Oswald in the act so he can bring him to justice
>Finds him just lugging a box of books
>awkward silence as they stare at each other for a minute
>BANG

Why isnt clint or t'challa or rhodey or literally any other avenger?

Well then doesnt cap actually carry out the missions these weapons are used on

Yeah and it fucking killed him

Fat Thor shouldn't have been worthy either

>drinks away the pain all the time
Thor did nothing but that for five years, dropped his mission as soon as he saw his mom to go talk with her, and he was still worthy.

We don't know f he stopped any of those or not. It's not like Sam asked him what he did in that alternate timeline with Peggy, just how he enjoyed it.

Why? His dad was fat too

This has literally already been debunked

This

But Mjolnir is a picky bitch. So I don't blame Tony Stark.

Because he's a NERD!

Attached: ogre.jpg (400x353, 27K)

Alernate timeline nigga, also Mjolnir loves Cap.

What about Thor's mental issues in endgame ?

>Nam' he'd at best be a very powerful tool in simple warfare.
Nam was a bombing war. Moreso than it was in WW2. Captain America would also be the least powerful propaganda tool in the resentment of American ideals that were unpopular in youth culture during that era. Just like how it is on sites like Yea Forums.

>Kennedy he could intercept the shooter before he even took a shot.
More so he would deflect the bullet with his shield.

>9/11 he could name names and if nobody listens he could handle them all himself or get together a crew.
He would be an old man by then as it is. They would call him a crazy

>Boston Bombing is as easy as finding the kids before they act.
kook.
That would be implying he could have the energy to interfere at his age.>However they're probably all Hydra plots, so he could really nip it in the bud and just finger those guys from jump.
Everything else up until now would mess with the timeline.

He's arrogant. Cap says in the original Avengers that he's not the kinda guy to make the suicide play and lay down on the line. Which is exactly what he does in the very end. It's kinda his arc. At that last moment maybe he'd be worthy.

>Which is exactly what he does in the very end.
You mean in the very same movie when he goes to take the nuke into the wormhole.

kennedy was a cunt who financed dictatorships in south america

Based Mick!

because he's tiny stank AKA iron manlet.

He only lifts summons mjolnir after mommy talks some sense into him.

That or, now that Stormbreaker has essentially magically crowned Thor as King formally, Thor basically owns the hammer and can't be unworthy.

Because he doesn't believe he is.