Planet Dolan

I just don't know wnaymore. what is Planet Dolan trying to be ?

Attached: 0.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YlBcz7I0yA
youtube.com/watch?v=F4G74kprBK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>these videogames are fucked up so lets list them in a top 10

Is video games even their main thing ?

Nothing relevant
They lost all sense of that when their main squeeze Shima left because people got creepy with her and Melissa's furry sona couldn't keep people's interest

The biggest thing to happen to them was when Chris Chan tried to online date and online fuck Doopy, Dolan's wife, after she finished a commission for him and that was a few months ago

>The biggest thing to happen to them was when Chris Chan tried to online date and online fuck Doopy, Dolan's wife, after she finished a commission for him and that was a few months ago
Wait, what ? Doopy probably doesn't even look lik her avatar (Dolan probably do, though).

yeah, he made a commission for her and she did it and it resulted in him trying to "woo" her

It ended about as much as you can imagine and Chris Chan to this day still likely thinks that Doopy was forced to drop him because of other people and totally not because she was already with someone

>a few months ago
So, Chris is a lesbian ?

One would think that an online persona kind of shield you from those behavior and at least people aren't all over the real you. But I guess it wasn't enough of a distanciation.

Actually, Gooby is Dolan's wife and Chris didn't go after her, he went after Doopie

Why did they made two similar character with close sounding names ? Also, what's the deal with that huge cast ? Was there a plan behind making it so big ?

I stopped watching because I only liked Shima and she's gone.

Where have you been user? Chris has been a lesbian for a number of years now.

So, you stopped watching only a few months after it got launched ?

Yes

Idk, some of them work as editors, some as artists, some as voice actors, i guess they just wanted multiple options to be able to post regularly.

With the way Youtube generates money for it's users I doubt they were making enough money to keep everyone around

From what i've seen, the members probably have other sources of income besides PD (Doopie for example has both an sfw and nsfw accounts).

Doopie does nsfw art and risque cosplay on her nsfw

Interrrestiiing....

Does anyone have a picture about who these characters are? I'm already confused.

What would be the google keywords to find her official work ? Just asking.
For a friend.

A friend who is in my pant.

Search kittenbell patreon or something. Her first two packs were already leaked but she has more

Just a heads up, the packs aren't full nudes, just sexy/risque cosplay

To anyone reading, don't use google image search, the second result is a Shadman drawing of Marco corssdressing.

So, is she the wife of Dolan, or the other one ? She cute, anyway. Her avatar nailed the eyebrow, anyway.

Attached: 0.jpg (1536x2048, 310K)

Nope. Goobie, the blonde mermaid, is Dolan's wife's avatar

Can anyone explain this to me ?

Attached: 0.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>that doopie and Chris Chan drama

Attached: 1482878502253.jpg (395x401, 59K)

You're saying that like it's a bad thing

>"drama"
Autists engaging autists
Don't touch the poop

>The biggest thing
Bigger than Shima's gluteus catimus?

the fuck is this eceleb shit

No, they stopped once every one else did them

>gluteus catimus
What ?

It's animation.

It was first for me

>Lost all interest when my furry waifu left
>No dummy thicc tiddy burds reeeeeee

Also Doopie isnt Dolans wife, thats Gooby, the goofy mute Mermaid with Goofy's hat

Attached: melissa_and_danger_dolan_by_joaoppereiraus-db3h3iw.jpg (1024x752, 87K)

Is there any kind of lore behind all of those character ?

Some.
Like how Melissa was a brunette gal before getting turned into a Bird girl. Forgot how, radioactive bird or bread loaf. Wait, i think it was a condition that apparenty runs in the family..
Also Nixeum being a warrior from a tribe of undead elves.

Think Planet Dolan may actually be a Toon Town ala Wacky Land on Tiny Toons or Rodger Rabbit

Attached: Gooby Planet Dolan power canon mermaid.gif (448x336, 1.72M)

>Melissa was a brunette gal before getting turned into a Bird girl
Which video ?

>Lore in a listicle channel
That has to be the most pointless thing I've ever heard.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4biv3wauB1sekz6j_1280-8813.jpg (575x575, 143K)

>listicle
The eff is that word ?

It's a fusion between "article" and "list"

Shit like "TOP 10 X" or what BuzzFeed usually dumps out

i'm honestly still waiting for someone to leak more of her cosplay packs

This is the only response that channel deserves: youtube.com/watch?v=9YlBcz7I0yA

The One True Dolan.

I used to love his (usually) paranormal too 10 videos. After he went to planet Dolan and essentially told the original fan base to duck off i unsubbed and never looked back.

Planet Dolan is trying to be a good planet

>After he went to planet Dolan
Wait, there was a before ?

He used to be danger dolan, christ am I the only one who remembers how his channel used to be like?

Attached: 10B2E1B1-93A6-4BB2-AFD7-ABA76F262613.jpg (239x387, 20K)

I only learned about his video when Yea Forums posted his trivia bit of Dolan wrong/cat right on Yea Forums.

>he did a video on Yea Forums
Oh have the mighty have fallen. It’s great, it’s like watching a movie star you used to love who spat on you and then over the years watch his decay through drug abuse and assault arrests. Fuck you danger Dolan, you finally got what you deserve.

Attached: EB5AF42A-203A-446A-9D38-53DD8F2ADE35.jpg (640x960, 691K)

>>he did a video on Yea Forums
I didn't say that, I said his Planet Dolan videos were posted on Yea Forums and that's how I found it.

Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4G74kprBK8

I remember watching some of his earlier videos such as this and unsubscribing him as soon as he introduced other voices.

It seemed like a rather ...banal ? channel.

Without Shima there's no reason to watch it.