DCeased #1 Storytime

Death is.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-000.jpg (1988x3056, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Raker_Qarrigat_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this about?

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-003.jpg (1988x3056, 847K)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-004.jpg (3975x3056, 2.39M)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

DC does Marvel Zomies

Zombies

can't wait for Taylor's twelve year old fans to pretend this is good writing

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-006.jpg (1988x3056, 898K)

Oh boy! Because DC just NEEDED more edgy and grimdark stories. There just wasn’t enough in their universe.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-007.jpg (1988x3056, 898K)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

No 12 year olds read comics.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

>Zombies
The most overused overexposed monster. What’s next? Nazi Zombies?

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

There's really not THAT many. Yea Forums's insistence that EVERYTHING has to be "camp" 100% of the time is RETARDED.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

They need to bring back vampires. REAL vampires. Or, fuck, even GHOSTS would be interesting at this point.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Even now DC got less edgy and dark comics than Marvel and Image you casual

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

>it started with something like thunder
geez, i wonder where i have heard this before...

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-018.jpg (1988x3056, 859K)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Yeah, just look at DCeased, Batman Damned, Batman Who Laughs, Batman, Mister Miracle, and Heroes in Crisis.

So much less edgy.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-020.jpg (1988x3056, 762K)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 996K)

Phone zombie virus is a bit too ridiculous

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-022.jpg (1988x3056, 946K)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-023.jpg (1988x3056, 731K)

I liked it when Stephen King did it

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-024.jpg (1988x3056, 980K)

>Batman isn't infected
Ah bullshit

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-025.jpg (1988x3056, 725K)

how does Taylor sleep at night knowing he’s the biggest hypocrite? he constantly shits on people who write darker superhero stories yet all he ever writes are comics full of asshole dark superheroes full of gore.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-026.jpg (1988x3056, 975K)

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-027.jpg (1988x3056, 925K)

Batman: The Green Lantern: Year of the Villain: Thanks for reading.

Support the Official Release at your Local Comic Shop.

Attached: DCeased (2019-) 001-035.jpg (1988x3056, 989K)

Tom Tayler for Batman,

Never thought I'd see the day I'd be happy to see Batman be torn to shreds and turned into a zombie, but here we are

Also isn't this just Blackest Night but with a New Gods flavoring instead?

love it

that was stupid

Are the zombies dead?

technically the virus spreads itself like the normal anti-equation, so i don't think you can be infected via physical contact

Thanks for the storytime Norrin

Solicits or interviews said something about "batman trying to have a contingency ready before his mind is taken," or something to that effect.

would you happen to have the page you're referring to?

The fuck? Did Darkseid just casually go "lol fuck you I got you Black Racer!"

Batman mentions blood-to-blood transference here so it seems it can be spread one of two ways.

Zombie anti-life equation is pretty okay I guess

Well the Black Racer is on the beck and call of Darkseid so why the fuck not

Remember when Darkseid use to be a competent and credible villain instead of a jobber and comeplete moron? Sigh.

Not that user, but i think he might be referring to the phrase that explains the start of the marvel zombies plague. Although is very different to this comic phrase.

Attached: 19893208404320.png (251x103, 32K)

>DC steals from Marvel again
how pathetic can you get?

That's some obnoxious dialogue.

>someones gonna fall for this bait

if all systems are quarantined then nightwing and Tim being infected is bullshit. So dumb. Also even more dumb that taylor tried to subvert expecations by sparing Jon and Damian but instead resorts to your typical cliche and infects the other bat family members.

What a small head

Disney should just buy out DC comics already. They wouldn’t allow garbage like this and would treat the characters and brand with actual respect.

Hey remember like five to ten years ago when zombies were popular...

I feel like removing Cyborg's tongue is tacit admittance that yes, Darkseid was waiting in the cooridor just so he could deliver a cool line.

>They wouldn’t allow garbage like this and would treat the characters and brand with actual respect.
I will remind you that Marvel had Ultimatum and TWO Civil Wars.
Marvel hasn't respected their characters for the last 20 years.

This is is good edgy. It is so completely over the top that it crosses into being ridiculous and fun. Sure the zombie stuff feels dated, but I'd take this over all the crap King is doing in trying to be dark and serious.

So..yet another Batman event/elseworlds whatever this is. Boy there is nothing new about this title is there?

Elseworld shit is fun because its dumb. Calm down goddamn

Ew why does Superman look like some malnourished spic

>Also isn't this just Blackest Night but with a New Gods flavoring instead?

Not really. In Blackest Night, the black lanterns weren't even really undead per se; they were corpses which were dancing on puppet strings controlled by Nekron, acting out the parts of corrupted versions of the people that they once were in an intelligent, calculating, manipulative way. They were as intent upon breaking the spirits of the living by toying with their emotions as they were upon killing them.

This, by comparison, is fairly standard zombie plague stuff.

fuck you bruce

>they can't enjoy a fun over the top elseworld story
What's wrong with you guys?

Booooo

Can you Dickfags go one title without whining? Jesus Christ

I know, right? First they try copying Thanos by making Darkseid, then they have the audacity to name a character Captain Marvel! Man, I’m glad the courts made them turn that guy into Shazam. Imagine trying to rip off a strong female character like Captain Marvel.

So another Batwank. How original.

>17 pages to get to the zombies
Fucking Marvel did it from the get go.

I mean we are talking about a guy who’s best work is essentially a fanfic off of a video game

Not everyone is a low IQ idiot that takes pleasure in edgy comics like this or Crossed.

>Marvel did it better
That’s a common phrase when discussing non-Marvel comics and most non-Marvel superhero media.

And DC wonders why they're going out of business

If DC wasn't stealing from Based Marvel there wouldn't be a DC

This. AT&T should have seen by now how much of a failure DC is and how much money they've lost on it so they should be smart like Fox and just get rid of it.

remember like 10 to 20 years ago when DC was popular

even worse. it´s dc ripping of crossed. the most edgiest comic ever
I fucking hate modern america "violence GOOD" everywhere but if a woman shows of her ankle it needs to be censored to appease feminists and sjws

And here I was thinking "Heroes in Crisis is the dumbest thing DC has done in the last decade" when somebody does this shit
Congratulations, faggot

Well this is just fucking pants on head retarded.

no, racer was under anti monitor's control

Unleasing the anti-life equation via our screens is literally the plot of Final Crisis

I actually like this. its just an elseworld and it shows how dangerous the equation is. I hope it continues to be a schlocky b movie thing.

So first it takes 10 years for DC to copy Marvel vs Capcom, now it takes them 10 years to copy Marvel Zombies.

Okay.

Most of their A and B list is too many.

I bet Taylor thought this was so witty

let's hope they keep it up and get so close to bankruptcy they have to start selling their characters to better studios

>Most of their A and B list is too many.
Like who? You say these things and treat them like fact but they're not.

>Tom Taylor
You mean the guy who killed Earth 2?

I thought Batman wore armor nowadays.

*tips fedora

Seems to be pretty good to me, i love dumb schlock.

How does this story fit into the Hypercrisis? It seems like a parallel to Marvel Zombies.

How sad that we only see classic interactions between characters in non canon books.

>Social media turns us into zombies

whoa, slow down with that deep social commentary, DC.

Tom Taylor is the applebees of Dumb schlock. This is inauthentic dumb schlock, this is schlock warmed over.
It's trite.

He does, but Zombies need plot armor to function in a world where most heroes can take a bullet.

what the fuck is Batmans costume made out of that Tim can take a chunk out of it with his teenage mouth?

Majority of this thread is Marveldrones drooling and shitting themselves into oblivion over "LUL DEY STEALING FROM BASED MARVELXD10!!1011!" When this whole situation is just a massive incursion of the ALE but without anything directing it.

I mean, we already know he stalks people's couches to sit in them. Obviously to be the Lord of Apokalips is to be the Lord of Dramatic Entrances.

nice

Its the right amiunt of ridiculous if you ask me...

We need a Neo-silver age of comics

How old are Jon and Damian here? Like 14 or something?

These kind of Zombie stories always deepest me because they show how god damn fast the whole world can go to hell

this is just a couple of days after Darkseid's invasion so they should be 9 and 12. but this is an elseworlds so whatever

This story obviously doesn't care much for universal facts.

I mean, Apokolips is supposed to be a multiversal constant.

Who's narrating this stuff? Superman?

>Zombie equation that spreads through social media
>"The infected mindlessly shared, messaged and tweeted the equation"
Bravo
Subtle imagery there

Apokolips has emanations across the multiverse. This is just an Avatar of Darkseid.

Might be a bit of plot hole, but one could wonder if the rest of Darkseid now knows about this version of the ALE.

>Darkseid fucked up ALE by using reagents he has no idea about
Somebody failed chemistry back in high school

Making overly serious stories and then adding goofy shit just undermines the seriousness and in turn undermines the goofiness as well

Is Darkseid actually aware of elseworlds is the question?

Why are they surprised that Batman is tracking them?

a two light year reach...
> the word your looking for is RANGE
> even if Victor Stone was at the edge of said range Bat-Man wouldn't know it for two fucking years
>unless boom tubes, did anyone see any boom tubes?

I already read Crossed and Marvel Zombies.

Better than Kings Mister Miracle

oh for fuck sake at least try to be subtle

>Elseworld
Those don't exist anymore faggot.

This is stupid but enjoyable.

Why live in an alternate reality? Most of the thread just thinks Taylor is garbage.

ELSEWORLDS HAVENT BEEN A THING IN A DECADE AND A HALF YOU FUCKING CASUAK

He just means it's an "alternate universe", you bottomecuck,

Taylor is fun albeit a bit over the top, his books tend to have some great character moments and some great reaction images

Whats up with the thighs on Supes and GL?

I love the absolute salty asspain of this tard right here. It's quite delicious.

So, we are going to get superfamily and supersons fighting zombies in dceased huh!. I know that thing is going to end in tragedy, but damn it! i am invested. Lois and Jon calming down Damian about bruce was really great to see

>Damian and Jon
>Casually hanging out
Neat
>The same age
What

The art makes it pretty difficult to tell how old they're actually meant to be.

Hey, it's not like we'll get a good Marvel Zombies post Disney.

Like a shitty Blackest Night.

Not to mention that this whole situation is all because Darkseid pulled a last minute keikaku and fucked the world. It's like a tiny, planet-contained Final Crisis.

I've always wondered, why don't Hal Jordan take Darkseid under arrest? He's a fucking cop, and Darkseid is a bad guy. Right here right now DS is weak, and Hal has the other Leaguers to help him.

Because, more likely than not, the instant Darkseid recovers his strength he'll go on a casual murder-rampage and shitstomp his way through the Corps at the heart of their power. Or his fellow gods of Apokolips would come bail him out.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Really liked this , but I'm a sucker for shit like this and Marvel Zombies, Superheroes and horror my two favorite things!

>I mean, Apokolips is supposed to be a multiversal constant.

Not really. That was the intention in the beginning of the New 52, but they eventually started ignoring that due to Earth-2 being so bad, and Morrison explained it away with the "emanations" stuff.

Damian is stuck with superfamily now,maybe alfred joins him later.

So, this is like Final Crisis meets Crossed.

What is it with DC jut shitting all over speedsters?
>Catwoman casually one shots not one, bit two, but three Flashes, at the same time
>Wally is forced to be the killer for their new Crisis comic
>Darkseid is just lol, fuck you Bro, you’re my plot device to the Black Racer
Meanwhile Batman and Harley Quinn can do no wrong.

>The new virus effects technology first

ha ha, Green Lanterns are about to get fucked thinking they'll save the day.[/spoiler

Holy shit this isn’t subtle at all Taylor...

didn't even think about that......good point.

Darkseid at least makes some sense. The others are just weirdly spiteful though.

Of course Batman is immune, it’s a DC comic after all, but imagine how much more entertaining this could be if Batman was treated like a human and became infected like everyone else.

I had a headache when I started reading this so near the end I too was grabbing at my head

Looked like a big gouge in his arm in the last panel.

I'm so sick of Batwank so watching him get butchered by zombies is great.

Ah yes, next issue we see how Batman was able to escape this while ignoring a bunch of fatal injuries.

Don’t fall for it, Batman is obviously going to be fine in issue 2, it’s fucking DC after all, of course their golden boy will be fine

Didn't the equation already have death in it?
>loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

I'm a pleb who fucking loves zombies, I know I'm part of the problem but I wont apologize.

>the instant Darkseid recovers his strength he'll go on a casual murder-rampage and shitstomp his way through the Corps

But the fucking Guardians should have some ultra-strong sciencells, and they themselves should be enough to stop Darkseid. I mean, they haven't lived for millions of years for nothing.

It's a very poor approach by DC that would be interesting if it's addressed sometime, instead of these edgy rehashes they've been doing.

People throw a lot of shit to Marvel, but the thing that should be recognized is that they at least create interactions between their gigantic pantheon. I think I've never seen Darkseid taking on Trigon, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Monarch or any other of DC's heavy hitters.

I think it would have helped if this had Elseworlds on the cover or something.

they probably removed it from the equation, by taking the racer out of commission, so know the equation has no death. No death=undeath=zombies? Maybe?

The art for this is total shit, just like the story.

Corps tried to do that before

>But the fucking Guardians should have some ultra-strong sciencells, and they themselves should be enough to stop Darkseid.
>Guardians
>doing anything right
You're a funny guy, user.

but you can see "death" on the panel

But without the racer existing, maybe the "death" on the equation is a faux, living-people-as-undead-rather-than-permanently-killing-them-off death

This is just garbage. Why is DC doing this?

So if this is canon it takes place between Batman #53 and 55, and before Jon goes with Jor-El. It wasn't terrible I guess, just average.

>Not liking wacky Elseworld stories with Taylor writing it
Is everyone here new and forgot how maximum comfy Injustice threads were?

So alternate universe or canon?

>Shill continues to call it an elseworld just to bait the thread into being bumped further

How much of a fucking casual are you? Nobody likes injustice besides Yea Forumsermin who came here for storytimes.

>canon
Why would you think it is?

And this can't take place then, both Damian and Jon look older than they're supposed to be.

I preferred when Marvel did the zombie stories, I didn’t feel the goosebumps or shock moments when I read this. Pretty disappointing tbqh

Only got one (You), fag. But keep on being triggered.

Well Taylor is going full retard with this one.

I have to admit it was galling when I read an interview with Taylor complaining about all the Evil Supermen when he was writing 2 Evil Supermen at the same time as the interview.

Dude gotta eat, a lot of time editorial will come up with this shit, that's why I knew Jon and Lois would survive the first issue because dude really like supes

How the heck did Dick get infected? I can see Tim given how much of a computer freak he is.

Ptf.. not when their true golden goose aka Harley Quinn is still among the living.

He got a sext probably

Tim got infected and sent it to Dick

Obviously alternate universe

Because DC is garbage

That’s why it’s going to end with Harley saving Batman and then the event will end with the two of them being about to under the anti anti-ice equation

> Ant-Life sext from Babs.

I almost wish we saw her get infected too.

If nothing else, the variant covers are pure kino. This one is for issue 2

Attached: calzsgjz3nv21.jpg (790x1199, 201K)

Are you an idiot? Just compare the biggest stories going on right now: War of the Realms and....Heroes in Crisis.

> Jason rapes the Joker.

I wonder if Gordon will be happy about this?

That is hilarious!!! plus it makes the most sense, so you know all the pussy gettin' superheroes fall first( expect Superman)

Heroes In Crisis, for all its awfulness, is in no way comparable to the slew of edgy trite Marvel shits out without end.

Diplomatic immunity.

Funny how much Taylor promoted this as a really traumatizing story yet Marvel Zombies (especially Returns) is like 10 times more shocking.

"...fuck em."

Alternatively:
DIPSET

Well. This was a thing.

The story is going to be about him anyway. Even if he’s infected it’d be the woobified “don’t come near me! I’m a monster!” shit

What would you think is new?

>they were corpses which were dancing on puppet strings controlled by Nekron
Sounds like undead to me.

>if a woman shows of her ankle it needs to be censored to appease feminists and sjws

I love the smell of hyperbole in the evening...it smells like...incels...

Oh, and

So Blackest Night.

Attached: 1405360947640.jpg (500x331, 32K)

It's a fucking Elseworlds story.

Blackest Night II

ARGGGG WHY MUST I READ THIS COMIC I HAVE NO INTEREST IN?! MUST GO ON INTERNET AND WHINE LIKE A LITTLE BABY!

DC after Marvel's End game

He wears Batjama at home. Armor is for business use only

I mean it works in a nightmare logic kind of way. If the Anti-Life equation is an informational threat, and rewriting the equation literally rewrites the way Death relates to the universe, then it makes sense that it can leap from information to physical form through a being like Cyborg.

It's the first fucking issue, you have to read it to see if you'll like it.
Are you acting retarded on purpose?

Apokolips and the Guardians have a treaty. GLs tried to invade once, Darkseid painted his forces yellow.

Why Hal doesnt KILL Darkseid however is not known.

Yes they fucking do, retard. There have been like ten Batman Elseworlds this last year, they're just not called Elseworlds anymore.

Bitch, you were never going to like this anyway. You're literally only here to whine and get asspats for being a pretentious tard. Fuck off and drink bleach.

I thought this was going to be Crossed minus all the over the top violence and a DC coat of paint and that's all I've said in this thread, I'm not even the person you were talking to.

>You're literally only here to whine and get asspats for being a pretentious tard.
The fuck does that even mean?

That guy with the bat was ready fuck shit up.

Whats wrong with King's Mister Miracle? Genuine curiosity, not try to start shitpost war

This though, I like to believe he has other ideas but they keep pressing him for edgy stuff cause they think that's all that will sell. Him talking about not liking the dark takes in recent interviews is probably him genuinely getting frustrated and maybe trying to build himself some steam/clout to get one of his lighter ideas published

I hate how they have started to age-up Damien in these scenarios and keep fridging Nightwing. Damien may be the blood-heir but DickBats is and always has been the future. He can be third, and for now take his place at DickBats Robin.

The Arkham games have Tim marry Babs, while still wearing the Flying Graysons necklace. The DCAU ignores his existence in Beyond. The comics have Ric'd him. Injustice had him die via accident and to give Damien development. Most future Elseworlds now have Damien, Jason, or Tim as Batman. You can just feel the burning hatred for him in the office and the impotent rage that people love him too much to actively remove.

I haven't gotten around to watching Titans yet. Does it treat him with respect?

Attached: BatmanDeathwish.jpg (1041x1600, 507K)

They aged them up/have this later in whatever timeline. Either they are both getting eaten and they didn't want to show it happening to kids, or both are inheriting their legacies after a brief timeskip ahead.

>dat autism
Some of us are oldfags and will call it as we see it, using terms that enrage and confuse you. Deal with it.

Titans doesn't even treat the other titans with respect.

I enjoy that they are treating Clark with respect and actually letting him use his brain, successfully saving his family (and Damien), while poor Bruce couldn't. It's nice to see after... well... everything. Then again it's only going to make it hurt more when he gets zombie'd.

Attached: 1528313563029.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Not that guy but I really don't like that Scott free chose to stay trapped in the omega sanction.

At least this doesn't take place in the main continuity. We can be grateful for that much.

I just don't see the point in taking this super cereal when it isn't canon. Like...just strap in and enjoy the ride.

This is Marvel zombies but boring

fucking guardians were dicks and literally their treaty contains a provision that they abandon one of their own on apocalypse without help forever.

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Raker_Qarrigat_(New_Earth)

What? Racer killed Darkseid.

It ends with the man who, of the New Gods, most exemplifies fighting against all odds and living to fight another day giving up. It's just Tom King putting his intense desire to kill himself and his obsession with the concept onto a character who, go figure, isn't suicidal under literally anyone else's pen. See: Wally, Bruce, Kyle.

It's dumb but at least it's non canon dumb.

who tf helped batman set up a two light year range tracker and hack it into cyborg without cyborg or any of the justice league knowing

I know zombie stories always have blatant social commentary but it's still silly

it literally says darkseid changed the equation by removing death

Which hero will rip off their skin in this?

Why are they copying the worst era marvel?

Because DC is fucking retarded and learned nothing from watching Marvel trip itself.

I am seriously not getting the people who are getting upset about this. I mean, it's not canon, and is self-contained. Big freaking deal. You don't like it, don't read it. So bored for something to do, go play Bloodborne or something.

Matter of fact, everyone should play Bloodborne. Always.

That's the true moral of the story. Instead of complaining, play Bloodborne.

I have a fucking right to criticize utter garbage, this is Yea Forums. I don't care if its Elseworld or not. I'd tell you to go eat shit, but considering how you're defending this trash fire you probably already do.

looks like all of them are going to try to

He didn't removed death. It says Desaad "took a part of death and changed the equation. That was the corruption.".

Not defending anything, man. Just saying, you should go play Bloodborne.

Attached: bloodborne-overview-coop-screen-01-ps4-us-25feb15.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

You're not funny as you think you are.

Surprisingly the Bloodborne comic is pretty good, the current arc, Song of Crows, has been a good read

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 2.17M)

I've been curious. Digging the art at least.

This shit is why Yea Forums is steadily becoming a laughingstock on par with fucking Yea Forums.

Just saying Elseworld rather than AU, I know DC doesn't make the Elseworld series anymore, goddamn pull that stick out of your ass.
Why do you have to lie you mong?

In this story but isn't Black Racer the servant of Darkseid in Normal canon?

Who said anything about jokes? Bloodborne is serious business.

To be honest, the last issue really pissed me off because it felt extremely lazy of the artist, but at the same time I understand what they were trying to do. The first arc is the weakest because the MC is apparently just another hunter like you’d play in the game, the Healing Thrist arc and the Song Of Crows has been a whole hell of a lot better because it shines more light on the life of the people who live in that world without taking dialogue directly out of the game.

Wasn't something floating about how patient Zero from Marvel Zombies was going to be Superman but was changed to avoid any potential legal issues?

Please tell me Death is in this.

Well Batman freaks out when he finds the conection to the house hasn't been cut, maybe only the Batcave systems were quarantined

War of the Realms is trash people will forget about once it's done. HiC is a blight we'll be dealing with for years to come.

Thank goodness it was the Black Racer and not HER.

>2019
>Zombie

The Walking dead era is over long ago

Is this the first story set in the Dark Multiverse?

nah we had Sideways visit DM too last year.

Don’t think Batman’s getting out of this one, you can already see him clawing at his own flesh.

If they do anything they should pull a Punisher vs the Marvel Universe and make Batman into Spider-Man, the irredeemable main villain.

>I think I've never seen Darkseid taking on Trigon, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Monarch or any other of DC's heavy hitters.
Reason #387908 why Marvel cosmic >>>> DC cosmic.

>inb4 it ends with LEGION, the Guardians, Brainiac, Lady Styx, etc. Destroying the world from space, while a few infected make it off world

They've already addressed that issue dude.

ITT: Haters will hate.
As always.

SHIT SHITTY because have King ruin one area wasn't enough

YEP

Attached: stupidjohns.jpg (375x295, 76K)

based

>he was totally waiting in the corridor

>DC zombies

But DC has been a zombie for years.

Attached: eyes.png (1229x1330, 1.78M)

thats a pretty big bullshit oversight

Yea Forums may as well be Yea Forums at this point with the levels of hate it shits itself with.

Cell phones don't need whatever systems are running in the house to work. That's why he did the EMP.