DC Year of the Villain Special

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqMvst7VzUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-003.jpg (1987x3056, 1.08M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.44M)

Oh good, just what we need, yet more villain wank.

>Perpetua
Still not over how stupid and try hard her name is. Seriously though, why is almost every major event villain just a giant person? The only difference with this one is that she's a woman. So innovative. Fucking hacks.

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-005.jpg (1987x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.14M)

>all doo doo writers

Boooooo!

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-008.jpg (3975x3056, 2.84M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-011.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Bizarro isn't on the world right now

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-012.jpg (1987x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-014.jpg (1987x3056, 2.31M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-016.jpg (1987x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.3M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-021.jpg (3975x3056, 3.32M)

How much build up does this Legion of Doom shit need?!!

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.57M)

>End Chapter One
But, nothing happened. We often joke about how comics have devolved into shitty fanfic, but this is literally a thing that happens in amateur fanfic, where the writer knows what structure is, but doesn't quite grasp how it works.

Also, must you shit on Nate, again? I bet these fuckers are still salty about the Armageddon 2001 thing, and ever since then, they keep going out of their way to turn Captain Atom into a punching bag.

>Forever Evil 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-024.jpg (1987x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-025.jpg (1987x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-026.jpg (3975x3056, 1.9M)

>Cheetah’s face
Christ.

Great strategist, great leader.

Yeah.

Careful, not make the readers feel stupid or something with reading actual reasoning and stuff.

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-027.jpg (3975x3056, 2.24M)

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-028.jpg (3975x3056, 2.41M)

You're talking about Bendis, the guy who invented decompression and cannot plot an actual built story for his live.

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-029.jpg (1987x3056, 1.12M)

Thanks for reading.

Support the Official Release at your Local Comic Shop.

Batman:

Attached: DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) 001-036.jpg (1988x3056, 991K)

Oh, is this edgy page again.
So original and with so much content and story and plot.

Nevermind. It's Snyder. My bad.

METAL was basically Forever Evil 2, so this is the third one

Snyder,Bendis and King are just cancer.

Dark Knight Metal was a mistake

>trusting Catwoman
>after she betrayed/blueballed Batman because of Bane
Why?!!!

>Snyder,Bendis and King
Everything Wrong With DC Comics

Attached: dc logo.jpg (1236x1600, 123K)

>nothing fucking happened
>absolutely nothing
This shit right here is why comics don't sell. When you buy an issue of a series, you don't get a full story, you get a piece of a story, and as we see here, sometimes not even that. You are paying for 25 pages of padding.

Goddamn, I would kill for comics to go back to being done in ones.

Both Bendis and decompression can fuck right off. It's almost sad how he straight does not seem to understand structure and pacing.

>Tynion, Tomasi, Johns, Jurgens, Orlando
Also Wrong With DC Comics

Yeah Im fucking done

>Tomasi
Stephanie Brownfag still sucks Bendis cock.

Not to sound edgy, but if the villains CINSTANTLY keep teaming up to take over the world, then the government needs to just have these fucks killed after the supers defeat them.

hi Damifag, try jerkin off to someone appropriately aged for once

I'm disappointed that wasn' the Sheeda queen on the cover.

Writing comics is, for Tom King, a therapy. He projects his damaged "id" into these characters to find closure. And we are all suffering with his therapeutic extravaganza.

Stephanie Brown sucks.

Stephfag the only Bendisfag on 4 chan. >>
I didn't know bendisfags even existed.

Nigger, you said the same thing twice now. At least you're as consistent as your favorite writer.
The amount of butthurt off Bendisfag makes me smile.

Bendis is fucking cancer. I truly wish him and DiDio fucking died

>my man Billy front and center
At least SOMETHING good in this

well.. its kinda better than the last time Lex went full villain pre Infinite Crisis?

They should pay us to read this.

I would actually believe if it turns out that Bendis has Alzheimer which not only would explain his shit stories and characterization but also explain the Bendis speech.

Bendis is the reason I quit reading Marvel.
Bendis is the reason I quit reading DC.

Welp that's a lot of Titans, who's next on Didio's chopping block.

. Rest in Peace DC Comics. Bendis destroyed the X-Men, and will likely bring the same agenda driven nonsense to DC comics. This is a terribly dark thing for DC Comics!

Well if Bleeding Cool is right Donna and Perry White (lol) are confirmed Im gonna guess for the other 4 M'gann, Kyle so Didio can ruin at least 3 legacy characters to satisfy himself and Constantine because why wouldn't you infect a magic person.

Remember when DC use to be good?

Speaking as a massive DC fanboy, who has enjoyed Sydner JLA run so far because of how much it reminds me of Morrison early work on title, this is just complete and total wank on a world building cosmic scale. Can't we just have crisis on two earth style story again as cross over and not deal anymore with this shit ? Like for instance we have JSA set in WW2 why not JSA set in WW1 ? Or American Civil War ? Why not just do something like that, that's small and epic instead of this crap ? But no, of course not. What Dan Didio wants, Dan Didio gets, god help us all. >:-(

>Catwoman was included here with other villains.. Even Star Shappire(Carol Fenris)..

Born from Snyder's Metal and JL.
Still bad narration.
Aknowledging King's shit.

And in the trash it goes.

I still can't believe they changed her Burnside costume with this shit.

Does anyone legit care about this?

>Does anyone legit care about this?
No.

Krypto will save the day in the end.

>The way Heroes and Villains do things sucks, it just doesn't work. I will do something "different" and "new" and it'll be better somehow!
How many fucking times has Bendis had his villains give this exact same speech?

too many times

Where is Nightwing? Haven't been keeping up with his book.

Good fucking dammnit Cheung. He just keeps drawing the same panels over and over but with different characters.

Tynion and Johns can ge good.
Damifag, long time no see. Still eating shit, you dumb underage sandnigger?

Leaving aside how Damian's dialogue sounds like Tim, and he for some reason feels the need to specify to Batman that the Red Hood is in fact, Batman's former partner Jason Todd...why the fuck is Damian assuming that Jason Todd of all people is Leviathan? He has no evidence to go on. Jason is a wannabe Punisher, he doesn't have the resources or the intelligence required to destroy all of the organizations like Leviathan is doing now.

Because of the Talia connection and everyone guessed that Jason was the new villain guy in the red mask. So they are running with that.

oh fuck off, damian sounds fine

Tynion
Stephfag pls.oes anyboy else really dislike Stephanie Brown? She ruins everything and is just too whiny and pointless to be liked. The most important moment in her life was being killed. Seriously, why is she even alive??!!

Why does Brainiac care about what others think

Sign me up. I cant stand her, never have.

>villains of this world
>and Lobo, Sinestro, Star Sapphire, etc

Though I guess at least they're picking up the Emerald Empress thread again?

Stephanie has sucked since she was annoying Robin back in the day with Cluemaster running around.

How much do you wanna bet that his proposal for "fixing" the world will be very stupid, just like every Bendis villain that pops up with a brand new idea on how to do things.

Poor Jasonfags.

the important takeaway is that fans should start worrying about their favorites becoming villains and secondly that Bendis plans on essentially creating one H.Y.D.R.A (in Leviathan) and one S.H.I.E.L.D style organization. I'm not a fan of this at all, DC isn't Marvel. If someone wants to use KOBRA they'll use it and they wont give a crap about this story.

Knowing Bendis, it will be sh!t.

Bendis is going to write Jason?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me guess, Selina will probably take up Lex's offer as well and that's how King ends his run, with her as a villain again. That would tie into Bendis' Detective 1000 story where she was with the other villains as they were discussing Batman and Penguin figured out his identity (it's in continuity because it references things from Bendis' Action Comics run in one bit of dialogue),

That's Malcom Merlyn, a Green Arrow villain.

Jason is going to be be very involved in one of the big DC events. I wouldn't really say poor him unless they do what King did to Wally, but I doubt that will happen.

>Now Rose is one villain after her father temporal death?
>Red Hood Bizarro or another version? I like the Red Hood Bizarro

because jason actually is intelligent, he actually has the drive, the money plus ambition to do something on this scale. it's been establish since his return that he can amount an attack like this.

King doesn't give a crap, he'll ignore it all but good for his shit.

There's only one other panel that shows Jason though -

>Jericho
Deathstroke is going to fuck things up now.

Bendis is Cancer.

seeing as how she is on the justice league spread no

Poor? Damian is saying HELP ME PROVE THAT THIS NEW LEVIATHAN THREAT IS NOT JASON..
He suspects about him but despite that he wants batman help:

Damifag, you like Tomasi now? Why did that bother you?

Have the Gorathians ever been mentioned before?

i know i was just explaining why it could be jason or damian expect it to be jason

Bendis is writing Leviathan not King though.

Chucklefuck here is the epotomy of shitty comic shit that stupid people gobble up because they don't see how dumb it is.

Why is Brainiac suddenly Luthor's henchman? It makes even less sense than Sinestro following Luthor's orders.

A lot of people guessed that the red masked guy in Bendis' Leviathan event was Jason but that felt way too obvious because of the design, but it seems he is or Bendis will be playing around with the idea at least.

same can be said for you blindly hating him when his appearances in meal and justice league have been amazing

Read JL. Luther convinced Brainiac to connect their minds together.

well, Bendis made me save money on comics.

Between Bendis and King I have learned to not bother getting invested in DC comics.

LOL, yeah, totally amazing. Or maybe boring and occasionally cringy.

>and this is the guy that Joker was one-upping in a previous issue

Complete garbage .

First time reading Bendis?
Jason is Dead.

DCAU line up?

Bendis must have caught Diddio balls deep in a kid at Comiccon or something. It's the only explanation for how much power he's got at DC so quickly

Yay! Manta on the bottom left :D

Nah. He probably told Didio he wanted to make Jon older and edgier. Didio probably fucked Bendis raw on the table right after that proposal.

If it was only Bendis. His friends Snyder and King are just as destructive as he is.

This was pretty awful.

Snyder, and by extension Tynion, really don't get Brainiac or anything that's connected to him.

I am unironically cringing at the dialog.

Don't worry, I'm sure that a later writer will reveal that this was a Doomb-I mean aBrainiac probe all along.

I mean sure, that'll fix Brainiac himself, but Snyder has also managed to fuck up and blow up Colu and got everything about Vril wrong (and he's such a minor character that a modern mischaracterisation like that might hunt his character for a long time).

>Whaa so epic, every heroes, epic. Whaa.

Scott Synder is cancer.

If anything, DC seem to finally decided to give him the push. He is now involved in three major events.

This!

Choke on a dick, Jasonfag. Do us all a favor.

And a Category 5 hurricane for the DC fans.

Not even an iota.

>Implying Bendis cares

Scott Synder can go fuck himself with a rake

I wonder what made DC have a sudden change of heart regarding Jason. You used to ignore him, but he is now everywhere.

Villain Jason is good.

say what you want about Bendis but he’s made people Hate DC..

The demand for Red Hood to be I2 did wonder for him and made DC finally realize how popular he is. Him being a hit and fan favourite from Titans also helped.

I would say King did more damage.

you're naïve as fuck.

Not all. Normal people just don't read what they don't like.

Uh, what?

Can DC reboot into a cooler more light-hearted universe now?...

>Villain Jason is good.
Bendis has stated he plans on using

That's what John did but nobody give a fuck it seems like.

>I wonder what made DC have a sudden change of heart regarding Jason. You used to ignore him, but he is now everywhere.
Bendis'd.

The only amount I care is to be angry at AT&T for not finding a way to oust and replace Didio and Lee and fire harras. King and Bendis should he kicked out to go do creator owned as well.

Until then I only care about green lantern.

>jasonfag Stans Jason
Who woulda thought?

If anything, I think Didio wants to reboot into a darker, edgier universe.
But he can't so he just settles for events and status quo changes like this.

>Doom
>DOOM
So, what exactly does "doom" mean in this context? Is Doom supposed to mean death and destruction for everyone? Because I don't see why anybody in the Legion of Doom would want to destroy the world/universe they live on. Is Doom supposed to mean evil? If so, what's the endgame then? A world where everyone is evil?

>You are now and forever a villain to the world
So how is Lex going to weasel his way out of this one in time for Doomsday Clock? Will he frame a clone again?

top kek

It's genuinely incredible that all of DC's "big" writers, the ones that get given the A-list titles and important events, are pure shit. You'd think there would be at least one passable one.

>Jason is going to be be very involved in one of the big DC events
Or maybe Jason is just a red string to lure Bats into the event with a "will he, won't he" plot that will lead to nowhere, and will fuck off once that's done?

>I wonder what made DC have a sudden change of heart regarding Jason
Let's see...

1) He had a dedicated and niche comic fanbase, either as Robin and/or RH
2) The UTRH movie is a solid adaptation for both comics and non-comics reader; easy to get in, 2nd bestselling DC's animated movie.
3) Arkham Knight did fucking wonders for his character and games touch way more people than comics ever will.
4) Also has solid representation in Injustice 2 and that Titan tv show, Rebirth rhato had good reception too.
5) Trend; Batman rub off a lot of people either with the way he is written or simple over-exposition fatigue, so naturally a tragic anti-hero whose purpose is to points Batman's flaws or talk back will be well-received.

The funny things is that whatever steam Jason's popularity, just like his heroic perception, is not something DC's main writers and executives had actively seek or consciously planned on.

TLDR; Comics fan demanding his return as a (anti)hero for years + his growing popularity in other succesful medias that make him just as trending (if not more) as the other Robins on social networks.

>1) He had a dedicated and niche comic fanbase, either as Robin and/or RH
>2) The UTRH movie is a solid adaptation for both comics and non-comics reader; easy to get in, 2nd bestselling DC's animated movie.
>3) Arkham Knight did fucking wonders for his character and games touch way more people than comics ever will.
>4) Also has solid representation in Injustice 2 and that Titan tv show, Rebirth rhato had good reception too.
>5) Trend; Batman rub off a lot of people either with the way he is written or simple over-exposition fatigue, so naturally a tragic anti-hero whose purpose is to points Batman's flaws or talk back will be well-received.
>The funny things is that whatever steam Jason's popularity, just like his heroic perception, is not something DC's main writers and executives had actively seek or consciously planned on.
>TLDR; Comics fan demanding his return as a (anti)hero for years + his growing popularity in other succesful medias that make him just as trending (if not more) as the other Robins on social networks.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

God this shows what hot garbage Pete Woods Red Hood costume is.

So, you gonna make an actual argument against his points or...?

Y'all forgot DiDio, how could you

Winter Soldier was used a lot when some of DC's pet writers were at Marvel.

3?

Doomsday Clock is set before this now

I don't think it is, if anything this and Hostile Takeover are meant to explain the status quo in Doomsday Clock with the heroes being all mistrusted and Gotham being pissed at Batman for some reason

>Harley
>villain
Um, no sweetie

Donna is already confirmed, so I'm guessing Beast Boy and Kyle.

>Gotham being pissed at Batman for some reason
Hoo boy it's gonna be "Rightclops is hitler because" all over again isn't it

Maybe after heroes in crisis is done, in particular

bruh

King's vision for them ends with the two of them married.and growing old in the future. There's a chance they won't get together at the end of King's run but that's how their future winds up according to him.

WHY are the marines saluting her?

She is NOT the Secretary of Defense or the President.

>Snyder
>Bendis
>Tynion
Year of the villain indeed

>mask

>My God

He's goddam BRAINIAC...when did he start to believe in a God.. let alone use his name?!?

Attached: WTF.jpg (1024x569, 74K)

>OH NOOOOOO A STORY ABOUT VILLAINS THAT ISN'T ABOUT DOCTOR DOOOM BECOMING OMNIPOTENT THIS IS SHIT EHY IS DC DOING IT
Yea Forums has gone to shit completely.

He got shot in the head, that caused him to become edgy and now calls himself Rick Grayson. I wish that was a joke.

Due to Tom King, he was shot in the head in Batman #55, and is currently an amnesiac.

Meanwhile at the legion of doom...

Are Bendis Editors on Autopilot or something? Like this sentence makes no fucking sense, no one says it like this

Attached: E8B3930B-F8E1-4DA8-89F3-E303D8F5958D.jpg (988x648, 344K)

Forever Evil was decent, Black Ring was good, this is just a dumb continuation of Snyder's shitty never-ending and ever-escalating story.

Snyder and his cohorts have been implying a lot of things about Coluans and religion, despite the fact that they are traditionally portrayed as fiercely against anything at all. Brainiac 5 doesn't even usually believe in magic that's being used right in front of him and at least in that regard he seems to be pretty typical for his people.

Are they? Forever Evil was villains fighting villains. This ain't it

Villains calling themselve villains is...

It's a preview comic being given away at 25 cents. Of course not much is going to happen

Base instincts. The core theme of the story is the conflict between embracing justice "being better than yourself" or doom "embrace our selfish nature and stop aspiring towards ideals"

>tfw everyone is the hero of their own story

>Martian hybrid Lex has a taller head
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: Elhermano.jpg (985x554, 63K)

Let’s See DC Villian Events in the last couple years have been

Faces of Evil (2009)
Forever Evil (2013-2014)
Villian Year (2019)

So it seems every 4 years we’re going to get a big Villian Event... (heavy sigh) yay!

Attached: FE31B55E-6985-4A1D-827B-7B5133C58235.jpg (790x445, 146K)

>DC publishes one villain event every 4 years = CAN'T DC THING OF ANYTHING NEW? SO FUCKING REPETITIVE!

>Marvel publishes "Dr. Doom becomes omnipotent" literally every year = YAAAAAY! BASED! MAKE MINE MARVEL! SO FUCKING AWESOME!

Shes the fucking wall you pleb
You better salute that fat fucking bitch

It’s not inherently bad, I just wish they were more creative about it... the only thing I’m actually looking forward to is the possible Flash Rogues Mini Series they tend to do

Year of the villain? Wasn't that the Forever Evil year??

Kyle, John, and Simon are shown here. Hal is off in his own book and Jessica is with the JLO. Did Guy die in HiC?

>It’s not inherently bad, I just wish they were more creative about it...
Are we talking about DC or about Marvel?

"Forever Evil" was 6 years ago.

Don't you think they would have shown the dead GL by now if that was the case?

I think it was something the artist added that no one approved, since they never showed who it was ever again

Yeah, that's probably it.

Forever Evil was from 2013-2014 so like 5 years technically

>More villain wank
>More
Forever Evil was like 4 years ago marvelfag, get your shit together.

Other one.

Based Tommy

>Saluting someone not in the chain of command

Get on your fucking face & give me 50!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>All the villains team up and become more ebin
>Cringey villain-sue infects mystery heroes to make them bad
>Some villain is going around telling heroes "you could finally save the world if you take my evil offer"

Is any of this supposed to be interesting

>DC with Forever Evil 2
>Marvel with Acts of Vengeance 2
So which one is better?

No.

Wow look at all those writers that are better than Bendis.

>Ra's needing Lex's help.

This seems less Forever Evil 2 and more Underworld Unleashed 2. That Snyder, always retelling other peoples' stories.

>Not saluting the one in command of the chain
That's how you get shoot

>according to legend
And just how exactly do you know this legend Wondy?

Oh, nice. Mercy finally shows up somewhere after her Deathstroke appearance.

Cringe retard

She's Diana of Themyscira. She knows things.

I have no objection to trying to steer her in the magic and legends expert, but it might help if it was shown more prominently and actually explored somewhere.

Attached: 131.jpg (960x660, 134K)

>Cringe retard
Stephfag still sucks Bendis balls.

Rucka sucks

the bendis speak is hitting fucking exponential levels of cringe

I spy Captain Atom which means one thing: he's gonna be used as a bomb at some point to escalate the event.

Doomsday Clock is pretty much noncanon at this point.

>NOOOO STOP ENJOYING THINGS EVERYTHING IS SHIT
Why not just kill yourselves?

I do and it’s fun seeing you cucks get asshurt. It’s like Doomsday Clock all over again.

Bendis and is his only fan !
IS IT LOVE !

It's a shame to see an excellent artist wasted in a bad writer

Bates and Weisman wrote a mini to get rid of that garbage permanently, unfortunately that kind of thing only works if editorial enforces it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TqMvst7VzUY

>people complain about things I like so they should kill themselves
Why not just go tweet empty platitudes to the faggot writers on twitter? Why come here? I'm dead serious.

Cheung is terrible. He recycles layouts and composition constantly.

Yes but we are talking about a being who was there at the start of the Universe, there should be no legends. If there are legends it makes no sense for someone like Diana to know them

I still don't know why Sinestro is hanging out with these small time losers

Sometimes I think Didio just wants the villains to replace the heroes in the DCU.

At least that Titans team is still together. I like that lineup

It's also a rip-off of the Alex Ross drawn "Justice'`
>Villains all team up
>Equip each other to uniquely take down heroes
>Ex: metallo, Solomon Grundy and bizzaro or something just gangbang Superman. Green Lantern gets boom tubed further than his ring could ever transport him. Wonder woman magically unmade into clay.
>Brainiac is even the fucking villain narrative POV.
>Super hero reserves, Captain Marvel highlighted, are brought in to save the day

So did Barbara accept? Damn.

> Jim Gordon (since it's been hinted at in both Batman Who Laughs and Batgirl series).
> Donna Troy
> Perry White
> M'ggan
> Kyle Rayner
> Jon Constantine

Didio sacrificed some Teen Titans in Heroes in Crisis. He's good for another five more years until the next Titans purge.

There's also
>Final Crisis 'the day evil won'
>Sivanna Day

Still dont much care for this cheetah design

That sounds a lot like Marvel's Acts of Vengeance.
Specifically the Avengers part.

She didn't betray him at all. She still loves him and he still loves her. Big Guy just had Holly convince her that Batman can't love anything other than the vow. Which is Bullshit because Bruce loves everyone in the Batfamily.

So...Helena is comfirmed main universe canon then....Based.

If this is the year of the villain does that mean w get MR MIND as a major antagonist???

didnt now DC has crossover with Mortal Kombat.

Noob Saibot looks awful tho

>campy villains
You'll get edgebat that laughs and you'll like it.

Proof?

Fuck you Scott.

Read anything he's drawn, in particular his Young Avengers and Avengers, and you'll notice that he use the same poses, expressions and compositions all the time.

Eh. Chalk it up to Amazon magic stuff.

Attached: wonder-woman-volume-1-issue-213-page-21.jpg (552x800, 189K)

Yeah, ya beat m to that one -- I did a literal double-take. This is horseshit.

>Asian Mercy
Why synergizing a dead woman?

Right now anything is better than the hero of Hipstertown

>The Red Hood of Gotham. Your old partner, Jason Todd
Damian doesn't speak like this you hack

>Evil Mr Terrific

Attached: 00087.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Nah, it's really all part of the big conspiracy of bald white men wanting to rule the world.

Snyder is an anti-comicsgate faggot (seeing as one of his BFFs is Maggs Vissagio, a freakshow failure who had to go trans to force a comic company to hire it as far as being a diversity token who is a piece of shit human) and wants to shit all over the work Ethan Van Sciver did with Sinestro, from putting him in his old costume, wiping out all of his character development from Johns' Green Lantern run, and basically having him use a knock-off Idigo colored themed ring that operates on "ultra-violet light".

Shazams book is pretty much divorced from the rest of the DC Univese as Geoff Johns is writing it. Mr Mind has already shown up there but he won't have a role in this upcoming arc.

I haven't been paying attention to Synder's JL, but why do Brainiac and Sinestro give a fuck about Earth tier villains do?

Not really

Acts of Vengeance (which was LITERALLY thrown together at the last minute, as Byrne originally wanted to do an AOA type alternate universe story with a world with no Avengers and Black Knight as the story's Bishop, POV character but was shot down) was Loki dicking around, throwing random villains at heroes while having the "big guns" basically coordinate the C and D list villains.

Also, it was full of writer revolts (Louis Simonson, Mark Gruenwald, Dave Micheline, and Chris Claremont all shitted on it and then some). Not to mention the derailing of Claremont's plans for Magneto....

If this was Acts of Vengeance, then Christoper Priest would pretty much nuke all of King's plans for Bane/Batman in Deathstroke in a way that basically makes it utterly impossible for King to continue forward, forcing a full abortion of all of his plans for the book due to Priest's meddling (and editorial basically siding with Priest and telling King "it's done, you can't use Bane anymore because Priest slaughtered him and Psycho Pirate, and revealed that the Flashpoint Batman was Poison Ivy in drag. Also, Bruce is going on walkabout and Priest restored Dick's memories so you have to start writing Dick as Batman with a brain new batch of stories for Dick".

Similarly, you'd need Bendis to have Talia tell Lex Luthor how full of shit his plans are, beat Perpetua to the brink of death, and basically tell Lex that Superman's HER property to arc exclusively until he gets his shit together and stops with the Legion of Doom nonsense.

Wait a minute, if you look at this pic, there is a lot of shit from New 52. Forever Evil is there, Court of Owls, Deathstroke is one of his old outfits, New 52 Weather Wizard, etc. So has Lex been planning what ever he's doing since the beginning of the New 52, even when he was a hero?

Snyder wanted to tun Vril Dox from LEGION/REBELS into the new Brainiac but backlash from him doing this forced him to bring Brainiac back to life. Also, Snyder is butt-hurt because Ethan Van Sciver and his friends have told his pet Tranny (a hack who had to dress like a woman to get work at DC, as his writing was so god-awful, even Snyder couldn't get DC to hire him unless he turned into a she and cut off his balls) that it's writing sucks and wouldn't back down when it threatened to murder anyone who wouldn't shower it with endless praise

No, they just used old comic panels because it's easier on the artists to reuse old panes/artwork for such montage scenes.

It’s just Cheung drawing whatever villains he wants whatever way he wants, don’t overthink it.

Oh. There used to be a time when stuff like that would matter and would have long actually story implications.

That's really stupid.

>wanted to tun Vril Dox from LEGION/REBELS into the new Brainiac
Jeez, did he actually say that?

Attached: Mr. Horrific.jpg (1000x1258, 77K)

Black Sgt Hatred? Why?

His head is shaped like the letter T! It's stupid.

That went out the window when they hired bendis, if not before.

I meant more like how they took down the Avengers and changed dance partners.
Or was the Avengers thing another story altogether? When they beat Herc into a coma?

Bendis is involved. He probably copy/pasted the dialogue without figuring out who would be in the story or even remembering for which publisher it was.

Yea it was the original plot of Justice League Odyssey

Here’s the original first cover.

The rewrites are why Sejic and Williams Lon quit the book.

Attached: 99255617-A35E-4E52-B43A-6827C3D891A4.jpg (1000x1518, 205K)

Hot damn that Starfire is stacked

We'll hit the next retcon event by the time Doomsday Clock comes out

Sejic has a thing for redheads.

10 bucks says it involves genocide for no reason

He wants to see if Jason is fucking mommy again.

But Jason Todd Fucks Old Fat Man For Money .

Fuck Bendis.

Or Tower of Babel in terms of "villain team up and get equips to beat heroes".

It's not an uncommon theme and goes back to the 60s/70s in terms of concept. That said, it's Snyder so it'll be shit.

Why do the big two insist on making their special/annual covers look like gossip rags?

They can't ever do that because then there would be no more stories. Just a nice peaceful world where """""people""""" like the Joker, Darkseid, etc. were nothing but charged particles wafting gently through the air.

tick, tock, tick, tock. DC, you're running out of time, don't you see it.

Man, all this hype, and for what! The villains and cast are still bland lmao.

How does Snyder know about Vril yet misunderstands the core parts of his character this badly?

>hates his father
>does not want to be associated with the Brainiac name
>tries to keep up appearance as a good person or hero even when he's being a manipulative bastard

These are basic things you could get from any comic he's in, including those two issues of Adventure Comics he guest starred in. But apparently Snyder is too hacky for that.

For some reason it sounds like 17th century Bendis speak.

implying sucking Doom's cock is a bad thing