Nova in MCU, when?

Nova in MCU, when?

Attached: 79f6e905e052347fef250e9f0938e37518092a2a_s2_n1.jpg (1940x1090, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GhostPanther/status/18931692738
twitter.com/BillRosemann/status/988212436258906114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully never, I don't trust them to do my boy right.

The guys pushing for him really like him. I think he'd get treated well.

Not until we get this crazy boy

Attached: D93EDDCE-B6EE-449E-9826-A30D16BDC902.jpg (720x520, 151K)

Just please don't fuck him up like they did with Carol.

Never, you need a shitton of character history for Annihilation to work properly and they wouldn't do that well enough for one movie, it'd need a trilogy to really flesh out all the threads which might be decent, but there's so much they could do with not only OG Nova stuff but DnA Nova content too

Hopefully never. He's to good for MCU. But it hurts my heart knowing that Carol will be the one who rips Annihilus tongue.

Fiege already said he's coming. He needs some kind of MCU rep since he has fuckall going for him right now

Human guy in an alien police force. Seems like the perfect place for wacky antics like normal guy is constantly grossed out by aliens or space weirdness. I expect something like Ragnarok only even wackier

>The guys pushing for him really like him.
Nicole Perlman (who also had Rich in one of her draft treatments)
>NR: Were there other comic books you read, other than Guardians, that caught your attention?
>Perlman: I read some related in that world. I was really trying to read a lot about these characters, but I read a lot of Black Widow stuff. I read the Nova comics a lot. It was great.
>NR: Was there a particular favorite comic? Or storyline?
>Perlman: I really enjoy the Annihilation storyline. I thought it was really fun. I thought Annihilus was a good villain. There was some question whether if Marvel owned him, so I just stayed away from using Annihilus as a character. I loved the idea of the insects swarm. I hate insects, so the idea of insects is so creepy.

Adam Mckay who met with Marvel about GotG vol. 3 and still keeps in touch with them
>"When I was in the fourth or 5th grade I got into Nova of all people, and I think they're kicking around a Nova idea now too,"
An old tweet of his from 2010
>twitter.com/GhostPanther/status/18931692738
>Getting my Nova costume ready for comic con in San Diego this week.

Bill Rosemann who gets invited to the MCU premieres, was editor of DnA's Nova run and is head of Marvel Games is also pushing for him
>twitter.com/BillRosemann/status/988212436258906114

James Gunn also said he didn't hate Rich (he's just not interested in having him in his movie) talked about him in one of his facebooks Q&As specifically around 14:26
>/jgunn/posts/10154507889381157

Also Markus and Mcfeely mentioned liking him but I can't find that interview, it's pretty old.

Honestly Rich and Moon Knight are the characters I always see being requested so Mark has a chance. Although would his movie be R-rated?

>>James Gunn: Luis Ordaz asks, is Nova, and then in parenthesis Richard Rider making sure that's the Nova that he's talking about, contemplated for Marvel's Cosmic Universe? Yes, definitely. Y'know Nova comes up occasionally as someone we might use. One of the things I'm doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 will take place after the next two Avengers movies and it will help to set up the next 10-20 years of Marvel movies. It's going to really expand the Cosmic universe. We are going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie of this version of Guardians of the galaxy.

>James Gunn
>The guy who hated bucket Nova helmets only to make them even more bucket-looking in his own movie
I don't trust him.

They already had the Nova Corps in Guardians of the Galaxy. That's as close as you're gonna get.

Just have Troy Baker do it.

They fucked up wasting Karl Urban on Scourge, he'd be a great Nova.

That dude is almost 50.

And he'd be a great Nova, faggot.

Nova is supposed to be in his early to mid 20's, dingus

In the timekine with no thanos, xandar survives

And Heimdall is white, Thor's not fat, etc. The movies aren't the comics, everyone except you has known this for a decade.

I love Karl to bits, but he was already The Executioner, and wouldn't fit Nova at all.

>he was already The Executioner
>They fucked up wasting Karl Urban on Scourge
I'll just come back after you've gone to school.

Can you point to any other character who was drastically aged up?

Why would I have to? I just gave evidence that Disney is willing to go against established canon for their movies.

Hank Pym

So because Thor had a black guy, it makes sense for someone else to be twice the age they're supposed to be?

>Disney is willing to go against established canon for their movies
Pack your lunch, the bus is coming.

Nova seems like a terrible miscast, at this point you're just angry and crying for attention.

No main character in any of the movies has been made drastically older than they're meant to be.

You guise ever notice how judge dredd has a helmet? _Well nova also wears a helmet too. Imagine if Karl Urban, the king of helmets played both characters LOL and he never took it off.
Fucking baste for the win.