Now that the dust has cleared on Endgame

Webshooters or Biological Web? Which is better?

Attached: cazzzzzzzz.jpg (235x313, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn0H3D9ITPQ
quora.com/What-were-spinnerets-before-they-evolved-into-spinnerets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryological_origins_of_the_mouth_and_anus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mechanical. Because someone is gonna want to fuck Peter’s wrist pussy

mechanical, gotta show off the genius intellect

Spider-Man Homecoming is the MCU movie most irrelevant to Endgame.

Mechanical. Organic are gross.

sure say that when Ironman 3 existed

Mechanical. Infinitely more versatile and helps differentiate him from other spiders.

Webshooters. It shows Peter is a really smart guy and not just some normal kid.

Now with Tony gone, I hope there's more time for Peter to shine on his own.

Organic. What's the point of getting the "powers of a spider" if you don't even get their signature trait, shooting fucking webs.
>"Oh yeah mate I got bit by a radioactive duck the other day."
>"Oh no, I can't fly, but my dick looks like a corkscrew now."

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 5K)

They're both fine choices, whatever floats your boat.

Both. Mechanical shooters amplifying natural webshooters.

mechanical for both character build and story wise it adds a strength and a weakness.

then he be shooting webs out his ass

Well his spine above his ass. Basically he'd be shooting regenerative bone marrow.

That's not Captain Marvel

He produces the web organically (like a spider)
But shoots it with a device

Attached: Why+not+both+_3633ef7bd2c27a5c7b0914d8fc7f9a66.jpg (500x436, 23K)

Organic makes more sense because when peter gets the symbiote, how is the symbiote gonna adapt to mechanical web shooters?

It just mimics the actions of the mechanical webshooters.

Mechanical, because organic is disgusting.

Only if he starts with organic ones but eventually runs into problems, i.e. they use more webbing than necessary, aren’t as precise, which makes him design the mechanical ones to compensate.

I’m fine with either but what’s the point of having it be mechanical in the films if he’s never ran out of fluid or had them broken?

I thought organic was better as a kid because it was cooler to me that the spider bite just gave Peter web.
As an adult I prefer mechanical because it shows Peter's genius, and the wrist pussy is fucking stupid.

best would organic but he creates the mechanical to modify/change the web streams

Remember when the symbiote would actually run dry from using too much of its organic webbing? One of the more forgotten gimmicks.

Organic. Mechanical shooters are used more often as a plot contrivance.
>oh no aunt may is in trouble OH FUG OUT OF WEB GOO OH NO
and then Peter Parker is shown climbing up walls or whatever else a spider does.

Mechanical. I can't get over the amount of food he would need to eat to generate that much web, let alone how much he would need to store inside his fucking arms to be able to do what he does.

My fucking autism just won't let me get over that.

>Which is better?

Organic. It's always been inherently fucking retarded that he got bit by a spider and the only spider power he got was climbing on walls.
It's also kind of fucking stupid and redundant for Peter to have just been smart enough to fabricate a web serum and shooter, because if he could do that then why not just fabricate 'all' of his powers? Y'know? Also, for that matter: if he's so utterly fucking mega-brain to make was is basically a revolutionary material out of garbage and house hold chemicals.. Why is he working as photo-journalist?
The whole thing just falls apart.

>best would organic but he creates the mechanical to modify/change the web streams

This ^ though is a really good idea I'd be willing to get behind. Peter not magically smart enough to replicate his most marvelous abilities and amazing powers, but still brilliant enough to optimize them. It'd feels more natural and less arbitrary.

It's gotta be biological, fellas. He's not even Spider-Man otherwise. He's just "Above Average-Man who got his powers from a spider." Like we don't call Batman "Moneyman".

because it is easier to sell pictures of yourself cosplaying to an angry old man than it is to be a scientist.

>if he's so utterly fucking mega-brain to make was is basically a revolutionary material out of garbage and house hold chemicals.. Why is he working as photo-journalist?

Why doesn't Bruce Wayne keep quiet about all the batman gadgets he or his company invent?

Mechanical never made sense. How's he gonna make that on a poor HS kid's budget? It's unbelievable to me that this kid would be able to make webs strong enough to stop the Rhino.

>Why doesn't Bruce Wayne keep quiet about all the batman gadgets he or his company invent?
Ehrm, he does keep quiet? He's not going around telling everyone that he's supplying Batman or anything like that.

>What's the point of getting the "powers of a spider"
Peter doesn't have the "powers of a spider". He has the powers of a pantheon of spider-like gods of destiny.

Most of his shit has jack shit to do with spiders. Spiders can't magically control electrons or sense the future. Literally his only directly spider-related traits are both weaknesses from a mutation caused by the magic spider that bit him being irradiated fucking up his genes. He's weak to pesticide and he can get drunk off caffeine.

Mechanical is more realistic

>Spider-like gods of destiny

Fuck The Other. Never bring that crap up again

What about wall crawling?

ok, for one since he is so smart in a sea of scientists in New York, it's hard to get noticed. 2nd, its retarded to make it organic when the webbing would come out the ass as well. 3rd, the reason he couldnt sell his tech in the first place is because he didnt make it until he became a super hero. He doesnt want anyone linking him to spider-man.
Plus story wise there will be times he runs out forcing him to use other means to save the day.

I always thought that spider sense was based on how some bugs can perceive the trajectory of incoming threats in time to escape

Biological, just so writers won't be using a broken shooters as plot device in every single Spider-Man history known to man.

Anyone wonder what Peter/Gwen/Miles's Wrist pussy smells like if they had it?
I wanna think warm Lactaid, and mile's is mixed with Cocoa Butter

Attached: Lactaid cow smile face.jpg (569x867, 51K)

>He's weak to pesticide and he can get drunk off caffeine.
Wait, is that true?

Why does everyone think organic=Infinite. You still have the plot device of him running out

I liked organic just because I don't like the whole "Peter is a super-intelligent macguyver engineering genius" thing. It undermines the whole "regular person given extraordinary powers" thing when already he's smart enough to be a legit superhero without the spider powers. DESU I don't read the comics so I don't know if he was suppose to be a super-genius from the beginning but it feels like one of those power creep things, like he was always smart but that aspect of his character got exaggerated until he became one of the literal smartest humans in the entire universe

depending who is writing now. Right now his spider sense is linked to the Web of Fate, so its magic bullshit.
To me I thought was you thought, and basically his spider sense worked as an instinctual reaction based on heightened senses from the radiated spider.

Because broken means he could've just brought replacements of he had a fanny pack. Out of web means he's actually in genuine trouble.

The delivery system is just cheap parts he put together to spray the chemical. Nothing expensive. The secret ingredient is some ingrained knowledge of how to make this chemical that instantly set into high strength spiderweb.

Why doesn't he sell this knowledge? Besides links to spidey, I just it's like Stark and his reactor designs. He doesn't want it to be misused.

Attached: 22df0adbc40cdbe748da5b7837591dae[1].jpg (1024x768, 81K)

you should read the comics then. Because yeah he is a genius just not a super one. He got his powers from going to a science expo that was showing off radiation. The whole point was not that he was your average joe, he was the smart kid who was bullied by the jock for being smart and a nerd.

Even if you ignore the other, most of his shit really does have jack shit to do with spiders.

Yeah, he does that with a magic subatomic particle his body produces that grants him psychokinetic control over electrons. Unfortunately for Spidey, he rejected the Other so he doesn't actually have the full electricity powers he should have, but he still has enough control over electrons to climb with electrostatic force.

If you were wondering why the fuck Miles has lightning powers, Peter does too. They're just weaker.

because he is a poor kid from queens and getting rights to his webbing could do him some good, but he doesnt since he becomes a super hero before making the webbing.

Personally I've never in my life heard spider-man described as "that prodigy genius bit by a radioactive spider." That's an aspect of the character they generally sweep under the rug because it makes him less relatable.

>He got his powers from going to a science expo that was showing off radiation

Dude, I've been to a science expo and I'm not a genius.

Perhaps the lesson is that everyone has talents that could make them a hero if the wanted to be

There's a big difference between being a nerd in school and being a prodigious genius who can singlehandedly advance the field of engineering with stuff laying around his house

pete can't patent his shit because it would require him to go public, and then loved ones in danger, blah blah

Eh, in some comics I read decades ago, Peter was smart enough that Reed Richards sometimes was astounded by Spider-Man.

Knowing how often the worl shits on him, some fucker at the patents office would just steal it from him.

>Dude, I've been to a science expo and I'm not a genius.
yeah but remember when the comic was made in, it was the 60s, and expo of science was considered too nerdy for average people. He isnt a super genius but he is a really smart kid when he starts. So the whole selling technology and shit wouldn't have gone well since he was just a kid.

>Wait, is that true?
Yes. Yes it is. He got shitfaced off an energy drink in a Christmas issue a short while back. As for pesticide, pic related.

Attached: spider-man-weakness-ethyl-chloride.jpg (1107x554, 179K)

Everything about Tonys character arc comes from Iron Man 3.

Not when you consider the fact he isnt a prodigy. He gathered junk and made chemical compound that was imperfect at first. Things got more complicated later when he got older. He was the nerd who got bullied and when he got his powers he made his own tech. He wasnt a super genius when he first started. Just a nerd for science.

And that's a good thing.

yeah because he was older and things like the cosmic cube was a thing.

The only problem with it not being magical is Peter has REPEATEDLY had his Spider-sense trigger off of shit he could not possibly physically sensed.

this too, parker luck is a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn0H3D9ITPQ

Except it fucks with him through his healing factor.

I hope his shooters break and he needs to make them himself desu

Web shooters. Biological web is fucking trash.

can you give examples of such? Because when they made his spider sense they were going off on how some of the shit was magnetic electric currents that he even could use his spider tracers to turn in his frequency. It's weird but it's from a Radioactive Spider not a magical spider.

he already did in civil war remember?
His were leather wristbands.

Biological is way cooler.

>Because when they made his spider sense they were going off on how some of the shit was magnetic electric currents that he even could use his spider tracers to turn in his frequency.
Yeah, in the past it's been linked to radiowaves and pheremones. Both have been retconned as both were stupid.

Here's Peter literally dodging lighting.

Attached: 5263125-6.jpg (410x640, 71K)

>Here's Peter literally dodging lighting.
natural lightning is caused by a buildup of static electricity on a ground object until it eventually arcs to the clouds. people who have actually been 'hit' by lightning usually account that they feel it coming because of the static buildup.

Oh, yea, I forgot that he was only really limited by being poor before Tony,

>they feel it coming because of the static buildup.
Except Peter explicitly controls all the electrons on his skin as part of his wall crawling so there'd be no way for him to sense that since it wouldn't affect him.

you do know that lightning releases static charge before and after it strikes right? Its electricity, you dont need super powers to feel there is a bolt of lighting coming, you do need it to feel it charge up and dodge it. To me making it magical is lazy writing and retarded. That me.

What about the time he sensed Aunt May was about to eat seafood that had gone bad? Or that time he sensed a dude being beaten up in a hospital room quite a bit away? Or the time bombs? Or the snipers? Or pretty much most of the shit he dodges on a regular basis?

Peter doesn't fucking have super senses beyond balance and dynamic vision. He's not gonna know a supersonic bullet fired from behind is coming at his ass.

See
Also see
Lazy writing is better than bad writing. If someone's doing something physically impossible, best not to claim it's physically possible. Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

it's his hairs on the skin that allows him to stick, where did it say he controls electrons?

>it's his hairs on the skin that allows him to stick
That's not how it works in the comics.

Lazy is Bad imo. Magic just ruins the aspect of radioactive bug powers.

oh then show us.

Mechanical.

You can suspend disbelief with a spider bite making you stronger, faster, more agile, more durable, and giving you extra sensory powers. Yet you cannot suspend disbelief that it created web glands in a place convenient for humans, and not on his ass.

>Magic just ruins the aspect of radioactive bug powers.
Bugs aren't fucking precogs so the very idea of a spider-sense ruined the radioactive bug power gimmick in the first fucking place.

Try it, swat a fucking spider. See what happens (don't do this).

Attached: jumping-spider-waterdrop-hats-uda-dennie-4.jpg (880x649, 140K)

Dudes it's a radioactive spider, you forget that radioactivity would actually cook anyone alive let alone give a spider the power to transfer abilities to human being. A spider that can feel magnetic pulses around it when its fucking radioactive is far more believable than fucking magic.

>A spider that can feel magnetic pulses around it when its fucking radioactive is far more believable than fucking magic.
How the fuck would magnetic pulses tell you shrimp has gone bad?

maybe the smell? also bad writing on that issue.

>What If? where biological web glands get placed on the back of peter's kneecaps

The editor fucked up here, it's technically electrostatics, not magnetism, but the point stands. It has jack shit to do with hairs.

Attached: D4uo9.jpg (1041x1600, 567K)

Okay, how about him knowing someone he isn't even near is about to be poisoned?
>maybe the smell
He doesn't fucking have super smell.

Attached: cMkXvA7.gif (1440x447, 306K)

wonder if it was magnetism could Magneto fuck with it?

You are both dumb and not canon, I dont care about the Spiderverse villains or totem faggotry, the Spider-man story ended when MJ got pregnant in the 90s and continues with Spider-girl

Peak Magneto controls the fundamental force of magnetism. He doesn't fucking need something to be magnet related to fuck with it. He basically just needs it to be subject to physical laws.

See

it doesnt take super smell to notice bad shrimp, again it was poor writing.
For the pic at hand I think being a human being with spidersense has something to do with, like a spider protecting its young. I mean they are talking out loud about poison.

>I mean they are talking out loud about poison.
Right. Are you arguing Peter has super hearing that lets him hear that? If the premise of your argument is that his spider-sense works off other super senses HE DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE, there is a problem. Spidey isn't fucking Daredevil.

Also spiders eat their young.

seems to me that the whole magnetism thing is really more in line with the fact spiders sticking to walls and for humans it adjusts so that they can stick to walls. I mean it's a simple idea but it's just as good as magic mumbo jumbo

Sticking to walls and making walls themselves sticky for anything touching them aren't the same fucking thing.

That is actually super fucking interesting

Webshooters allow for more science tek webs. Organic does not

all animals eat their young if they are hungry enough. No I am not implicating that he has super hearing, because then it would mean he could hear what they are saying. But since this is a near six sense ability at the same time Peter's protective nature, it's probably Peter on heightened alert that allows him to notice who is in danger. Again spidersense gets tossed around all the time so it never makes sense magical or no.

There are bugs who dodge incoming danger instinctively

what where did you get that Idea? do you know how magnets work?

bugs only run on instict.

Organic makes the most sense when he later turns into man spider. He has to have spider DNA in his Genes no matter which way you cut it

Attached: Man-Spider.png (400x360, 175K)

Mechanical is better from a writing standpoint.

mechanical if it is only technological.
If he got bitten by a SPIDER that gave him SPIDER POWERS than then he should get the most iconic ability of real spiders before super strength

Mechanical. I like that the spider didn't give him the whole ball of wax. Peter developed the extra spider additions on his own.

He synthesized the webfluid from his blood, that's how he learned the recipe

Biological and he shoots them from his ass. To make it more convinient, he uses machinery to redirect them in such a way that they shoot out of his arms.

Organic, because without it he's just a man who got bit by a spider and got the power to... dodge things real good.

Organic. Out of his wrists. If you're willing to look past a radioactive spider bite giving him the ability to sense danger from up to a mile away and linking him to a magic spider god, you can look past it coming out of his wrists.

>but why can't people take our source material seriously?

>the only spider power he got was climbing on walls

Attached: 1532100077606.jpg (477x485, 28K)

If I had it my way, he'd have one wrist with an organic webshooter, and a mechanical for his other. He can fill cannisters with his organic webbing but also uses it to make a synthetic version for more of a mass production. The mechanical shooter is how he's able to do more complex shots/different shapes to fire.

Best of both worlds

it'd actually make his sperm become web since it's closest thing humans have to spider's web thing

Just like in real life SpiderGoats producing enhanced milk.

Only people that say "ass" are retards that don't understand BvS.

Attached: 4chan but communism.png (300x100, 26K)

Exactly thats what I thought Spider sense was this entire time, an instinct but ultra charged

He is Spider-Man because he saw spider bite him, which gave him his powers.
But spider doesn't have to translate HIS powers, rather than just mutate Peter's body by certain type of radiation.
The "spider sense" and "I am just as strong as spider but adjusted to my size" is just 15 year old theorizing.

Again, watch BvS to expand your brain, or read books.

Attached: 2001 Eye.jpg (1200x675, 348K)

how would that work? Don't spiders already produce sperm?
Also everyone in this thread should open a book on spiders. There are spiders who can shoot web from their arms, there are spiders who can spit web.
IIRC the spider that bit peter parker was a jumping spider, which does respond to tension in the environment by jumping out of harms way

How does proportionate strength of a spider even make sense? Spiders are very very strong sure, but what are the odds that the increase in power would be the exact amount a spider can lift multiplied?

Hell wouldn't spiders be a lot weaker if they were as big as people?

As long as it's not that dumb "organic webbing but enhanced with mechanical" idea.

you don't understand, spider is milk based, the closest males have to it is thier balls.
And in some rare cases their tits.

Spider-Women though probably could shoot web from their breasts or something.

Peter Parker Noir still has wrist pussy if I remember.

I go with organic since he doesn't haev to spend much, but you can still use the webshooters to mix the organic with other chemical compounds, and allow webbing to go through the costume. Advance the webshooters further then you can use it to make the organic web do lots of stuff, and/or still use the chemical to make the webbing stronger and mix it with more stronger chemical compound

*spider's web

Mechanical and anyone who says otherwise is a dumb faggot

Organic all the way. If not for the organic webbing he could really call himself any creature that can crawl on walls.

Biological web is fucking stupid and should be coming out of his asshole.

Mechanical is much cooler than a wrist pussy. Wrist pussies are for brainlets who ask stupid shit like "IF HE CAN'T SHOT WEB WHY IS HE SPIDER-MAN????? :DDDD"

that dumb shit is for people who buy best of both bread and who refer to themselves as centrists because they're too afraid to take a stance on anything

>Which is better?

Attached: tenor.gif (244x180, 666K)

Mechnicul maks hem lok smurt

Attached: 121507-full.jpg (640x845, 108K)

hurr wrist pussy make sense why he spider man without wrist pussy

Attached: 1508417922085.jpg (851x714, 80K)

I guess it depends on how "grounded" the story is trying to be. If Peter is supposed to be a normal dude given extraordinary responsibility by his powers then it should be organic. If he's supposed to be a tortured ubermensch then mechanical is fine.

>Spiders can't sense the future

Spider hairs are actually so sensitive they can sense the wind/vibrations from the slightest movement from far away
Like they are so sensitive you wouldn't believe me if I could explain it properly

spider sense is a real thing whether the people writing it knew it or not (they didnt)

>Organic are gross.
I guess this is where we mention Spinnerette...?

This. How many old Spidey plots involved

OH NO I’M OUT OF WEB FLUID!
or
I NEED MONEY TO MAKE MORE WEB FLUID
or
I’LL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BY CHANGING THE CONSISTENCY OF MY WEB FLUID

I personally like how Marvel characters have that extra something going for them outside of their powers. Its especially evident in the Marvel what if stories, where Flash was bitten instead, and just ended dying to the vulture because he never developed web shooters or another one where Peter builds a Spider Suit to fight against an evil Spider Flash, and wins. Its not just the powers that make the hero, but mind behind them also. You also saw this in old DD with his modified Billy Club, and with the FF where Reeds is probably the weakest of the group, but his intelligence makes up for it in spades. Guys who had nothing but their power going for them, are kinda boring...

I normally prefer the organic web shooters just because I like it more when a 'power' is contained within your body instead of being a piece of gear that you have to strap on.

Mechanical. If it's organic, I'd be wondering why he doesn't shoot the web out of his ass.

Basically Pete picks shortsighted businessmen to pitch his web fluid to and becomes easily discouraged and refuses to try again

Mechanical let's Peter get more creative with types of webbing and it shows off his intelligence. I gotta go with mechanical.

Yeah. He's still a really smart kid Tony just got him nice suits.

I actually like this part of their dynamic. It's never really made sense in live action that Pete could make these high quality suits despite being a poor nerd. Having Tony be his benefactor kind of clears that part of it up. That said, having juryrigged webshooters still works to show that he's a genius.

>Option C:
His web-shooters are just a pair of very large spiders with their legs wrapped around his wrist, and they fire their web out their butts when his fingers push on their abdomens.

The webs are produced organically, they’re just not his.

By Embryonic morphology, a spider’s ass is more equivalent to a vertebrate’s mouth than its anus.

Mechanical with organic webshooters as a backup

I've never heard an organic argument that didn't boil down to "I saw it first as a dumb baby so it must be best"

Mouth sounds still better than wristpussy that he needs to rub to shoot.

Or like he synthesied hi net and the mechanic shooter is trick shit like shooting a net or somthing like that. Swinging is then using the organic one.

Mechanical, organic would leave Peter with deformed forearms he would need to conceal.

I don’t dislike either. But I would love a body horror spidey au.

Attached: 6B8AF75F-3382-4D22-8108-879B9EB57263.png (2048x2048, 1.3M)

>let alone how much he would need to store inside his fucking arms to be able to do what he does.

Counterpoint: How do his web-shooters possibly have enough room to store all that web?
Is it feeding from a tube to some kind of invisible storage backpack?
Are webs just absurdly low density, like they’re made out of aero-gel?

If anything having it be a biological system gives you slightly more leeway as to the volume discrepancy, as it could always be coming from some kind of web bladder in his torso, or being actively synthesized out of his fat reserves (keeps his body lean and twiggy) or something.

I could've gone my whole life without reading that.

Attached: 1556683724904.jpg (1100x1760, 618K)

For mechanical, have they ever actually gone into What base materials he’s actually making the webs out of? Are they a plastic polymer, silicon, something organic?
When he goes to make more what’s he buying? Emlers glue? Raw chemicals like fluorine and potassium? Cornstarch?
Does he have an excuse for why he’s buy that stuff so regularly?

These are the real questions people.

Mechanical.

It means not just anybody could be Spider-man (despite the latest takes).
It used to be that even if someone else got bit by the radioactive spider, they wouldnt do as well as Peter, What If showed this. Peter was a special kid before getting bit, wholesome, compassionate and brilliant. So when given the power, he could take it further.

This whole "anybody could be Spider-man" reduces the character to just his powers and its a disservice.

Attached: Bat_think.gif (500x345, 408K)

Mechanical makes video games and movies more seemless
Gives a barrier on spamming web and shows off that Peter is literally a genius

I like organic because it’s simple and helps put the Spider in Spider-man
But mechanical is better in most practices

Other weird spider biology no one ever considers as to whether it applies to Peter:
Spiders primary motive force behind their legs is actually hydraulic in nature, with the muscles being kind of secondary.

So Peter has the proportionate super strength of a spider, sure, but if he gets extremely dehydrated do his limbs just kind of bunch up and curl him into a ball like spiders do?

Shut up dumb nerd with dumb nerd wrist toys. Don't you want this radioactive superhero to MAKE SENSE?

Wouldn't it be okay if the webslinging was mechanical, but the formula and all that stuff wasn't invented by Peter himself, but by that guy who turns into the Lizard, letting the invention be open source, but deemed impractical for whatever reason? And Peter would just be the nerd who finds out how to use that web formula together with that handsquirter to make it useful for his Spidermanning.
That way, Peter wouldn't be supergenius level who invents a new formula out of garbage, but still rather a smart tech nerd who does smart tech things.

No, because that's not Doctor Connors' area of research you buffoon. It makes even less sense for him to have made it. Why do people want to "nerf" Peter being smart in the first place when it's a defining aspect of his character?

Attached: 51JfKLfk2SL.jpg (500x400, 55K)

No.
The web formula is the principal genius of the thing.
Why not have a supergenius kid? The entire point is that Peter is special apart from the accident

Only in the sense of how he uses those abilities, don't fall into the pit of being one of those kinds of faggots.

Time to curb this right now.
Mechanical is good for cheap drama, when "OH NO MY WEBS ARE OUT AND I CANT USE THEM ANYMORE WHAT CAN I DO BUT DODGE AND HOPE TO NOT DIE AGAINST MY ENEMY"

Organic is good for showing fun action scenes without the constraints of "When does he run out of webs?" It's also good to manufacture bigger and better drama then with Mechanical, I.E the train scene in SM2, where he can spray a fuckton of webs and you never question why he's not running out.

Mechanical, and Organic are both stupid, Organic makes no sense, and Mechanical you never fucking see besides when the author remembers, "OH YEAH PETER HAS THOSE". Also, why the fuck wouldn't spider powers give him the ability to make webs? Who the fuck looks at a spider and goes, "Yeah I sure love their super agility or super strength!"

mechanical shooter makes no sense because you don't even see them on the costume
even when he has tanks under his spandex

wtf

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Peter was going to do great regardless. Genius kid with a good upbringing.

Then he got powers. So, no, not just in the sense of how he uses his abilities. His moral courage, character and intelligence were not attributes given to him by the spider, he either learned them on his own or were part of the package.

>I mean, how big is the batmobile's fuel tank to drive around all night doing Knight Ryder leaps with a jet engine.
>Hawkeye/Green Arrow's quiver is ridiculous and must have been a present from Mary Poppins, how many arrows can they even carry.

This is how you sound. You're obviously biased towards organic, making you an idiot.

>People actually giving a shit about mechanical
Don't fucking tell me, you faggots care enough to do the math on how much web fluid he should be expunging to how much he actually uses. He only runs out when it's convenient and never runs out when its important to the story. Don't act like you care about his web shooters in the middle of a battle.
Also, it dehumanizes peter a fuckton, in the original run, he was literally just an ordinary kid, not a super genius. So how the fuck does he even manage to mix 2 chemicals together to make this super secret formula that not even professional doctorate level chemists can make?
Ya'll only care because the raimi films did organic, but it literally doesn't matter either way, because no matter what he always has organic webs, until it's brought up he doesnt and reminds you.
Theres no actual math being done in spider-man between the writers of "when spider-man needs to reload". because that'd be awful and arbitrary. He reloads or runs out when the writer thinks he needs too, and until then he has organic webs because he has unlimited webs so says the author.

>Doesnt want to do the logical math to figure out spider-mans web shooter limit
>Probably doesnt even remember he has them until they run out of web fluid because even the author forgot
>Doesnt care that they are literally peters deus ex machina of, "Yeah i'll just fuck around with web shooters and BOOM big bad defeated!"

Okay retard.

The most logical choice would be choosing both of them. Mechanical ones run out of webbing? Switch to organic ones. Rinse and repeat.

The industrial and widely distributed search and rescue applications of web-fluid could have saved hundreds if not thousands of lives. And probably would also have been worth millions.

Mechanical-webs Peter is/was a short-sighted selfish ass.

Attached: 912B8F1B-1167-46BD-82F1-22620941533B.jpg (1003x924, 381K)

>Spiders can't magically control electrons or sense the future.
Yes they can.

>a bunch of sticks and stones and caveman shit impresses peter
wew lad

At least they aren't cow tools.

Yeah, cause Reed Richards, Tony Stark and Hank Pym arent guilty of that 4 times an hour every day.

That isn't even remotely how Peter's spider sense works. So your "Spider Sense is real, guise!" argument is irrelevant.

> the logical math
>for the comic book

>deus ex machina
I thought you couldn't demonstrate more stupidity, i admit i was wrong in that assumption. You need to look up what that means or some thing, or maybe even read Spider-man past the 60's/70's if youve read even that.

It dissolves in 30 minutes and even thought it’s unbreakable for a short time it wouldn’t be any more useful than normal rope without the proportionate strength of a spider to pull whatever it’s attached to.

Peter was smart but he was a fucking brat that hated everyone around him and did cruel shit often. He wasn't some fucking messianic perfect boy, you're a goddamn idiot.

Having spider powers =/= Spiderman. His morality is what shapes him, not his mechanical webs.

>messianic
>ill exaggerate anons point, misrepresenting it enough so it is now flawed enough for me to attack.

Good job, user.

Did you miss the oart of the post where is is described as wholesome and compassionate along with intelligent? Here let me
>Peter was a special kid before getting bit, wholesome, compassionate and brilliant.

It's exactly your fucking point, but you're being an obtuse idiot about it. You keep insisting Peter was a good boy who dindu nuffin when his own fucking origin story refutes you. >The entire point is that Peter is special apart from the accident
You act like he was gonna be great no matter what because he was some kind of little perfect man in the making but that's demonstrably not the case. He was filled with anger, resentment and cruelty towards people he felt had slighted him. You're assuming that he was just BETTER than everyone around him because of those abilities when it's been shown you're wrong.

It's Uncle Ben's death that changes Peter and teaches him the lessons he'd always brushed off before, not some intrinsic moral character. Peter was a good kid with a lot of chips on his shoulder that needed a jolt to set him back on the right path.

>wrist pussy

Attached: C.Hansen1.jpg (635x477, 20K)

But, user, that post ends with
>This whole "anybody could be Spider-man" reduces the character to just his powers and its a disservice.

Using it as a regular adhesive, not to mention I think it also lasts longer depending on formula.
A short acting adhesive would probably be practical in a lot of areas, not to mention it could be sold as a nonlethal neautralizer to law enforcement and security. Just create a web gun and you've got a weapon that is better than a taser in virtually every way.

Yes, user, go ahead and tell me about my point....

This will be your last (you). Enjoy.

Attached: 1385168844402.jpg (221x246, 36K)

>It's a four people in an argument where two people are too stupid to notice the other two agree with them and the other two are too angry to stop calling the first two retards episode

Attached: MI-new-Irish-American-Uncle-Sam-Census.jpg (710x450, 63K)

>Admitting he beat you

Attached: 1454698076140.jpg (286x340, 53K)

Mechanical
1. Being good with tech fleshes out Peter's character
2. Spider shot web out of poo poo hole

Do read Spider-verse. Organic web has a special meaning

Webshooters by far. Not even close. It's an important part of Peter's character. Kid is a scientific genius with no resources and world that keeps screwing him over and he's able to improvise something like that with no help.

Why not both? Peter can shoot normal organic webs but builds web shooters so he use different types of webs

Attached: main-qimg-0aae030babef6085e6458ba1478ded0d.jpg (602x421, 166K)

Has this actually been done?

Pete's messed around with his webbing from time to time, making it insulated to fight Electro, or watertight to deal with Hydroman, he's also had Organic Webshooters, like when he had the Symbiote or his The Other days.
Personally, I don't see any advantage in splitting the difference.

>Not knowing about the spider's innate ability to control electrons or sense the future
It will be you who first dies in the spider apocalypse

Mega-Tony’s specialty was heals, from what little we saw of it (he was a fun supporting character in a D-lister’s cool solo series, he wasn’t exactly fleshed out.) he seemed to dabble in magic, medicinal, and technological approaches to that.

I assume the more low-tech looking stuff he’s presenting Peter with in that panel is supposed to sufficiently analyzed and reliably reproducible magic healing salves and totems and what not. Peter’s felt with a lot weirder, so I think it’s reasonable he’d be able to see the value in that type of stuff along with the more conventional tech.

Argument aside that is a very cute spider.

>fuck Peter’s wrist pussy

Attached: out(1).webm (259x211, 591K)

>Parachute
Fuck you Spiderman, I’m calling you out!
You can’t keep just arbitrarily making whatever you want out of your webs on the fly and have it actually work, your not a goddamn Green lantern.

Attached: 6C9D1B3E-742C-4577-AE8F-341570591671.gif (280x208, 2.54M)

That's why I always preferred the Scarlet Spider costume with the shooters on the outside

Attached: d2c55e3d392fd5c363fafe64cf71d4a6--marvel-art-marvel-heroes.jpg (736x1127, 152K)

Attached: 1667226173066.png (299x449, 140K)

A

I've been posting on the internet for like twenty years now. People debated Mechanical vs. Organic then and were just as passionate. Funny how a topic like this brings about so many opinions.

Left is organic because that's where the spider bit him. Right is mechanical to balance him out. Left can be used for making whips and shooting web bullets. Right is for making constructs and specialized chemical compounds.

Reminder that organic Spiderman should shoot web out of his ass

>dude just made the fucking cow tools.
Based.

All of you on about shooting it from his ass, see:
If you’re going to go for full scientific implications, you have to go all the way. You can’t just start down that path and the call it halfway through when you still only have a partial understanding of how things actually work.

Attached: 1543462997522.png (500x501, 139K)

You can't have been the first to come up with that but have this (you) anyway

Attached: 10915208_10152714228937017_1039161305411885461_n__880.jpg (880x641, 44K)

Someone brings this up in every Organic vs Mechanical thread and you guys always act surprised by it for some reason

That's grossly incorrect and I don't know where you're pulling all this self-righteousness from.

Organic shooters are the better idea. But Spider Man has mechanical webshooters.

>Organic shooters are the better idea
No, they're not.

quora.com/What-were-spinnerets-before-they-evolved-into-spinnerets
>It turns out that they were, like everything that evolved in land creatures, an adaptation of a previous feature. Like mammal breasts being highly adapted sweat glands, the spinnerets were appendages that produced fluid of some kind. It could have been adapted stingers (like their distant cousins the scorpions) or it could have been an appendage that produced hair-like bristles at the end. At some point in time, a mutation that caused a fluid to leak from the appendages provided an advantage to an ancient ancestor of the spider, and that adaptation perpetuated.

Huh, looks like Ultimate Jessica Drew’s organic finger-tip web shooting was probably the most ‘scientifically accurate’ form of web-shooters.

On a related note, spiders actually have 2-8 (usually 6) spinneretes that all move and spin independently. It’s the composite structure of the thread they weave which actually provides it with the majority of its strength, beyond just that of the material. Which is why synthetic spider silk is nowhere near as strong as the real thing, even if it’s made from the same protein compounds.

Attached: 7281E032-E669-40F6-AC82-915C983111B9.jpg (900x1367, 227K)

Webfluid has always expanded on contact with air.

Yes they are. In addition to being some unnecessary hidden detail, there's zero justification for someone like Peter Parker to keep that invention from prosperity. He's a goodie goodie grad student (or future grad student depending on story).

It works if you're going full gadgetmancer tech suit Peter Parker. But in traditional form it was just a stupid gimmick to try and sell his smarts in the most lazy way possible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryological_origins_of_the_mouth_and_anus

I’m saying if we’re being pedantic smart-asses about the scientific accuracy of an inherently fantastical and un-scientific premise, the least we can do is actually be right about our science.

Attached: AC45E8E5-0269-4994-A826-BD548D5864DD.png (800x731, 324K)

Also, spiders aren't very strong they just have spring-like hydraulic joints

This is a nice compromise and I wonder if there's ever been a time when this actually happened in a book somewhere.

Organic, because it makes Peter more than some guy who does Parkour while pulling his punches.

That's an adorable Peter.

Attached: (opinion).gif (580x433, 979K)

spiderweb generation is related to his heart and the rest of his cardiovascular system. you can see the similar characteristics of the interior of the human heart to spiderman's webbing.

his body manifests the ability to shoot webbing from his lower arms for the same reason wolverine grows claws from his knuckles, dr strange and wanda manifest aspects of magic with their arms, and goku and captain marvel can shoot beams of energy from their hands - commonality in morphogenetic fields.

Biological. Mechanical is so fucking lame.

spiderman is a boring street-tier hero no matter how he makes his webs

They are the same because they both serve the same narrative purpose in giving him his signature powers, but can fail at dramatically convenient moments. Other than developing a web shooter convincing the audience that Peter is a smart guy there is no real difference between the two.

Logically, Spider-Man's webbing would come from his nipples if it was organic. Imagine Spider-Man swinging by his twink-ass tits. Let it sink into your brain. It's far better than wrist pussies.

Wasn't there literally an issue of Avengers Academy that pick apart the reasons why he can't profit off of his inventions in a modern setting, one of them being that he can set up some kind of dummy/shell corporation so that he doesn't have to jump through hoops to conceal his identity?

Also spinnerets look like a bunch of tiny cocks.

Spider strength is nothing special when compared to other arthropods. It's just the kind of strength to be expected of a small creature with little pressure exerted on it by the square cube law.

Mechanical is superior, biofags and cunts that say both can go fuck themselves

Why not have spiderman be bitten by an ant then? Ants can climb walls, ants can detect danger. Spiders are strong but have you seen the shit ants can do???

Does anyone actually, genuinely like the "Spiderman is spiritual magic" bullshit?

The web slinging is like half of what makes Spider-Man.

"Street heroes" can't bench press 25 metric tons, shitdick.

I like a combo:
Peter produces the web organically, but it doesn't "shoot" out at high speeds on its own, it needs the web launcher for that.

>wrist pussy
n*gga wat

Organic. Makes the whole "spider-man" thing seem more "spider-y."