He's kind of an asshole, isn't he?

He's kind of an asshole, isn't he?

Attached: Rhodes.jpg (628x380, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo
youtu.be/SoQCcA93DQQ?t=1724
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/The_Incredible_Hulk_(2008_video_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.scott lang

If they ever pull a "[older character] was a skrull all along" plot twist it's probably gonna be him, right?

His 'cheese whiz' line to Thor totally was assholeish.

Bald. Bald!

Attached: med_1503279654_image.jpg (640x435, 71K)

fucking boring is what he is

Are you even watching Doom Patrol? Cyborg is great!

His flex at Captain Marvel was also very douchey.

What kinda person do you think would become Tony Stark's best friend?

Don or A. Smith. Who has the worse hairline?

Attached: jSmnR.jpg (635x357, 42K)

He's a normal person. MCU lacks normal asshole attitude to call out "gods" being shitty tbqh.

I think he's still mad Scott punched the fuck out of him. Probably bitter about his legs too.

What, the line about "new blood" or whatever?

Wasn't he kinda right though?

Cheadle can go bald whenever he wants. Smith holds on for dear life to what hair he has left.

It’ll turn out the Black Widow who died was a Skrull

he was the only character with balls enough to want to strangle baby thanos with his own umbilical cord

absolutely based

>"We're all superheroes here, bitch, where u been?"

He wasn't wrong, but he has a way of being very condescending to people despite being literally the backup Iron Man.

why would the skrull willingly sacrifice itself?

If that were true, it wouldn't have worked.
You don't get the Soul Stone by sacrificing someone random, you have to sacrifice someone you love. Otherwise Thanos would have just dumped "random Outrider #252" down the cliff.

*Saves your live*

Attached: 1556652095281.jpg (600x300, 31K)

Oh yeah. She had a good comeback for that but yeah he's got the most sass. I think we need that in someone though. Someone to take a moment to address the ridiculousness of certain situations.

Wouldn't that depend on when the Skrull made the switch?

people forget Rhodey is a fucking Colonel, one rank below Brig. General

but when he plays with the Avengers he has to take orders from an army captain and a rich civilian, while Sam (an NCO) gets to treat him like an equal when he should be saluting his ass and speaking only when spoken to

going from career military on the fast track to being one of the top dogs in the air force to being the government mandated babysitter to the Avengers is bound to make a dude cranky

is there going to be a War Machine show? he's the best character in the MCU

Especially when you had to literally fight a war with some of these folk and can't even walk right anymore without help.

I'm not big on war machine, is that a thing for Rhodey in the comics?

Getting injured? There was a time over during secret wars I think, the one where Normie became director of shield, that he was basically cyborg with how much of his body was tech

Hawkeye is a skrull too and they were in love.

paralyzed rhodey is different in the movies

in the comics, he gets badly mangled in a terrorist explosion and is way more cyborg/robocop, 80% of his body fucked, more machine than man, can interface with weapons platforms better but eventually gets a cloned body back

that sounds cool

There really should be.

He meshed unexpectedly with Nebula

And then Terrance Howard shows up as the really Rhodey who was comatose on a Skrull ship for decades.

he was basically so fucked up and cybernetic, he could interface with anything mechanical

RHODEY'D

Attached: portrait_uncanny.jpg (300x450, 41K)

Half the Skrulls got wiped out by the snap too. The real issue is that the corpse would have reverted to Skrull shape.

this looks like a good comic book
has he ever linked up with something Gundam like

It was needed, she was a cunt.

>just saying that we should go after him and get the stones to bring people back
>somehow that was being a cunt

Attached: 1444253675653.jpg (374x347, 39K)

To be honest, she was being somewhat underhanded with her implications that she and she alone would be the one to take on Thanos.

I'm actually somewhat surprised she didn't attempt to Leeroy Jenkins his ass when they first found him. The whole "recon" thing seemed like a dead giveaway.

Heh. This. I liked Rhodey in Endgame but everything people are saying about him is true. It's just I liked that about him. It's probably what a character like Tony likes too. Well, what he liked. Huh.

He called Starlord an idiot, that's got to count for something with her.

I thought it was more she shows up out of nowhere and starts calling shots like everyone else in the room needs her to tell them what to do. Thor dug it though, because he was the same way. Rocket didn't give a shit either because he also thinks earthlings are the jumped up hillbillies of the galaxy.

The rest found it condescending. Can you blame them?

There's something about Don Cheadle's reserved demeanor combined with his more loose and informal dialogue that comes off disingenuous and offputting. Like that "Everyone here is all about that superhero life" bit.

Dude just can't quip without sounding like he wants to call the manager.

This. When he's trying to sound ghetto it doesn't come off as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo

The Starlord part came later though. Prior to that:
"Rhodey, careful with re-entry. There's an idiot in the landing zone." (referring to Scott)
Then Rhodey lands and goes:
"What's up, Regular-Size Man."

It's a good thing Scott is fairly laid back. If he were more like Tony he'd probably have asked if Rhodes had won any dance contests lately.

Attached: 231.jpg (470x293, 62K)

oof

Maybe it's like the Skrull Mar-Vell from Secret Invasion and she actually, truly believed that she was Natasha.

>taking orders from Chair Force

You could have just said he's military, assholishness comes with the territory.

based

>reliable enough to respond to Fury's SOS as fast as she could, and then immediately took off to rescue Tony from space
>acts arrogant for a moment, but it's not entirely unjustified since she's not wrong about her raw power level compared to the rest of them
>afterwards remains level-headed, respectful, and tactfully absent until getting back to earth in the nick of time
>no quips, all business
>is used sparingly in the last battle and only at key moments, and does not steal victory from the more beloved characters who deserve the win
>hangs in the back respectfully at the funeral, so she doesn't get in the way of the friends and family of the deceased
>Yea Forums still hates her

I thought she was decent. Even the irl people I talked to were saying things like how every scene she was in was completely awful, and I don't get it at all.

Attached: 1532061705949.png (560x407, 13K)

>dance off, bro, me and you

Attached: celeryantman.gif (20x33, 10K)

>Even the irl people I talked to were saying things like how every scene she was in was completely awful, and I don't get it at all.

Did you bother looking at her eyes when she was trying to "act"?

She can't pull off facial expressions for shit, and comes off like a robot.

He fucking stole the armor that would become the War Machine suit, so yeah, he is.

Brie Larson has zero charisma as Carol and I'm not even remotely as invested in her character as I am literally every other character in the movie.

The no-sell of Thanos' headbutt actually made me cheer for Thanos knocking her into next week with the power stone.

>constantly act passive aggressive towards everyone
>have an ego the size of the moon
>"wtf why are you being mean towards me?"

Let me guess, then a joke about how anybody could confuse the two of them when they look nothing alike, with the only similarity being that they're both black guys?
But the person who gets the stone still thinks it was somebody they love, so the emotion would still be there, is the stone really that much of a stickler?
I'm sure somebody could come up with some handwave about a device that lets them temporarily stay transformed for a while after death, or something.

> I'm not even remotely as invested in her character as I am literally every other character in the movie.
I doubt anyone is. I wouldn't expect any new character to have the same fan love as the pre-existing cast who've been around for a decade and across multiple films. Her own debut film isn't even out of theaters yet.
>The no-sell of Thanos' headbutt actually made me cheer for Thanos knocking her into next week
That makes it sound like you went in already hating her, though. I'm just talking about the character in this movie, I'm not discussing her solo film or the actor's personal antics.

I agree she's not as charismatic as the others but that's a far cry from "every scene she's in is awful". (my friends' words, not yours)

Come on now, we both know you're exaggerating. It seemed to me like they just wanted her to be unfazed by Thor's intimidation and Thanos' headbutt to illustrate her power, and then have it tempered by her still not being strong enough to ultimately overpower Thanos.

I'm not even talking about her action scenes, I mean even the chill ones with them at the start of the movie just talking.

She's like a deer in headlights.

He's a lot like Black Widow was: He's an entertaining character as part of an ensemble, but I don't know if he's compelling enough on his own to carry a story. I'd like to be proven wrong, because I do like the character, but I get the feeling that he's too reactive a character to really make something like that work.

>Scott says this under his breath
>Rhodey ignores it/doesn't hear, but Rocket gets this distant look in his eyes

>bffs with Tony Stark
>a thick skinned turbo asshole
Literally why would anybody be surprised? Pepper and Happy are also huge assholes. They’re only nice to eachother.

Attached: 1EEA7C84-A636-4FE5-AC19-AE32EF2CA7FB.jpg (885x903, 96K)

My roommate/close friends dad is a brigadier general in the airforce and he's a total cuck, the airforce are the pussys of the military for sure

>Calls Quill an idiot because he's dancing around to music
How does dancing when you're under the impression you're alone make him an idiot?

Rhodes? I feel like he's earned it.

If you spaz out like an idiot whenever you don't think anyone is looking, and someone IS looking, that kind of makes you an idiot, no?

I really did not want Carol to suck. If she can't be the least bit endearing before her big moment of awesome, at least don't make Thor and Hulk look shitty by comparison.

I'm not a big Hulk fag, but I already thought it was bullshit when Thanos whipped his ass so easily. Now we have someone take a hit from Thanos like it was nothing? Really?

You think afterwards he took the time machine and killed Baby Thanos, Hitler and Stalin?

He wasn't spazzing though, he was just dancing to music.

I think the problem with Carol (aside from her acting) is that she's a total newcomer to the franchise with zero real stake in the battle and basically no actual connection to the story. She doesn't even have any history with any of the cast of the movie, the only major MCU character she's interacted with is Fury and he only gets a cameo. So within the context of the movie and even the greater MCU she's just this super-strong badass that kind of showed up out of nowhere, nobody knows her, nobody knows her backstory, she has nothing to do with the Avengers or Thanos, and just kind of exists to be a living breathing deus ex machina without forming any bond with any of the established characters (with, again, the exception of Fury who may as well not even be in this movie).

The movie wants you to go FUCK YEAH when she shows up but it's hard to do that. That's a more appropriate reaction for a whole horde of characters that have been much more deeply integrated into the franchise and this particular story, so whenever Carol shows up to do something it's just this flat "oh I guess that's helpful" moment.

Yeah she feels pretty tacked on.

I didn't see her solo movie but she was just so uptight and boring compared to every other hero in the film that i didn't like her either, she came off as arrogant as fuck. She was like an edgelord's idea for what Superman would be.

The best things they did with her was the way she took out the ship and not making her the one that ended up defeating Thanos. It always should have been the original avengers since this was their arc and their final adventure together, keeping the newer blood kinda on the sidelines during the climax was a good move.

Ironically, this felt very comic accurate in a sense

kicking around rats and twirling around in an alien lair is not what a normal person counts as dancing.

>character that acts like hot shit despite sitting on her ass and doing nothing while Thanos destroys the entire universe even BEFORE he got the infinity stones
>not being a cunt

Am I the only one that actually really enjoys Rhodey

Every line he has is funny, I don't think I have ever once not laughed at one of his jokes other than Tony Stank and that's not even really his joke

the """""Comeback""""" was that there are other threat on other planets.

BITCH, literally, unironically completely false, what the fuck is a bigger threat that wiping HALF of the UNIVERSE in a snap ?

Wait nothing because when it happened she came back like a dog.

Attached: 4ptnb8w95eg21.jpg (853x1102, 112K)

>I wouldn't expect any new character to have the same fan love as the pre-existing cast who've been around for a decade and across multiple films.
But Spider-Man and Black Panther are great, it's Carol specifically that sucks donkey dick.

>Am I the only one that actually really enjoys Rhodey
Nope, Rhodey is great in general. He was really good in this one too.

>this looks like a good comic book
It is - Dark Reign: War Machine
>has he ever linked up with something Gundam like
Yes

Attached: machine of war.jpg (600x810, 100K)

Would this character be infinitely better if the actor didn't change Yea Forums?

Attached: MV5BMTk3NTY4NzgyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEzNTkxNg@@._V1_.jpg (596x720, 71K)

I like his no nonsense approach. Just shoot things with guns. And use time travel to kill people before they're born.

It was quite satisfying to see him rack up a bigger body count than anyone else at the Battle of Wakanda simply because he was the only one actually packing heavy weapons.

Nah, Rhodey's good fun, definitely underrated in general.

Asshole Rhodey is based, I love the Russos for doing that to him

>Get crippled from the waist down
>Can't fuck bitches long dick style anymore
>Only source of enjoyment is making fun of all the quirky faggots around toy
Based and redpilled

Haters gonna hate!

Attached: CapMArveL.png (1280x1804, 2.19M)

youtu.be/SoQCcA93DQQ?t=1724

underrated and underutilized.

he does talk mad shit for someone marginally more relevant than falcon(ooops, I guess not anymore since sam is captain America now lol)

Based Cheadle

There was something dark but also really funny about that scene.

Were waifufaggots always this bad? It's always the same 3 people defending the non-character that is Cunt Marvel.

The only scene she was good in was the 'got something for me, Peter Parker' scene, cause she actually emoted

Hawkeye has a Skrull fetish obviously.
His wife and family are also all Skrulls BTW (well, the kids are half-skrulls but you get the picture, he's a skrullfucker).

Brie Larson has no charisma.
Strange is arrogant and act like an ass to people whole the time too but Cummonback delivers it perfectly.

Thanos spent maybe 10 minutes on earth before snapping and even then, how would you expect her to know he's there? Fury called too late

Killing baby Thanos line was legit comedy gold.

Nobody who punches out Quill can be all assholey.

looks like a monkey wearing an iron man suit

Hes like House. But funny House

>The rest found it condescending. Can you blame them?

Did they? Nebula didn't care, and Cap and Romanoff didn't seem to either. The only one who really questioned it were Rhodes and Banner, and Banner seemed to be more concerned that going in half-cocked again would result in another ass-whooping.

Honestly I forgot about her and expecting Nova corps or something.

Spider-Man is Spider-Man and Black Panther featured prominently in three movies at this point.

They won't do that since skrulls are refugees in the MCU

Only some of them.

Leg envy.

Many such cases.

Attached: Rhodey.png (289x695, 303K)

stones could've healed that shit

should've asked strange

Even going by what Told you, Carol is a woman of the stars. Earth wasn't the only place all that needed help and she came running right back the moment she was summoned.

Why didn't Rhodey take Extremis? He could also have get a cyberlink, a healing factor and enhance his abilities in general.

To tell the truth, Endgame was filmed before Marvel but it still kinda works in the fact that the events of the disaster has made her this hardened warrior who doesn't do alot of joking around anymore in comparison to her solo movie when she was all young and fresh faced.

A little bit, but Don plays him with the right amount of sass so he doesn't just come across as completely unlikable.

>What's up, Regular Sized Man

>a post about scott
>a picture for ants
Heh

Nope

Or black panther sister

Skrulls turn when they get knocked out. That fall would've revealed it when they took off his faceplate. Rhodey is not the Skrull.

50/50 chance of blowing the fuck up.

Attached: HELP MEEEEE.png (320x320, 157K)

Looking back, I think people will think of her role in Endgame along the similar lines they think of Thor in Age of Ultron. It's hard to shine when it's clear that the directors have no clue what to do with you.

The exchange with Peter and the Stormbreaker moment with Thor are the most memorable things Carol has done in the movie exactly because they're about the only brief flashes where her personality from the solo shines through. If they'll just bring in the smug, brash Captain Murder who enjoys what she does a little too much, I think she'll be pretty fun in these movies.

I like how he was still pissed at Scott for fucking him up at the airport

The Skrulls are good guys in MCU continuity. And since they were used as allegories to illegal immigrant refugees, the movies will never due a secret plot twist reveal that they were invaders all along because "the real world connotations, etc."

Sorry, no Secret Invasion for you. The agenda comes first.

Feige already said that while Talos' tribe was good, but there are many evil Skrulls factions across the universe, and Secret Invasion is still in the cards.

you mean 4
- Civil War
- Black Panther
- Infinity War
- Endgame

Disney could've fixed Carol's character just like Sony fixed Miles Morales in Spiderverse.

>NOT ALL SKRULLS

I wasn't counting Endgame.

>fixed Miles Morales
pardon me, but i didn't watch spiderverse yet
how exactly did they fix miles character? last time i read the comic he was dull as hell

>how exactly did they fix miles character? last time i read the comic he was dull as hell

He's still dull as shit in Spider-Verse. The way they "fixed" him is by surrounding him with a bunch of crazy/wacky/funny characters who DO have personalities, to distract you from the fact that Miles has zero charisma or appeal.

Gave him a personality, interests and internal struggle that made him something that just wasn't Peter Parker, but black, fleshed out his family members and made the relationships more relevant, strenghtened his motivations and character progression and involved Peter himself in his origin far better.

No character is unredeemable and the work Lord and the Spider-Verse team did for Miles in a fucking ensemble movie is the proof. Especially not Carol, given that unlike Miles, there are already solid foundations for her to build on. Feige, Boden and Fleck can only blame themselves for now.

>The Skrulls are good guys in MCU continuity
Talos' group was only one group of Skrulls. Are all Kree like Ronan?

he used an alien rat like a microphone

Hawkeye believed she was the real Natasha and that would have been enough.

Not after Stark fixed it.

But people liked BP all the way back in Civil War. He had a pretty positive reception since his debut, with his movie helping even more. This is just not the case for Carol.

That's still complete nonsense when Thanos has been the biggest threat to the cosmos since God knows how long. He's wiped out entire planets and civilizations even before he got the stones. There is no possible way Carol has not heard of him and just decided to do fuck all about it.

>High ranking career military man whose entire job was to babysit a wise ass alcoholic.
>Given a suit of power armor far inferior to Tony's modern build.
>talked down to by every civilian in a onesie who can punch through steel or warp reality on a whim.

T'Challa was basically the third main character of Civil War, just after Tony and Steve. Got a proper character arc and everything. Meanwhile Carol in Endgame didn't get much more to work with than he did in Infinity War. As for the solo films, it's undeniable that Black Panther was a far superior movie than Captain Marvel, which obviously helped too. Still, I'm not exactly sure he'd get that much better response than Carol got, if he didn't have that Civil War origin to stand on. He was basically the least interesting character in his own movie.

>Carol
>solid foundations
She's widely unliked even in comics and that's been the case for decades.

Let's see...

>IM1: "Next time, baby!"
>IM2: Finally becomes War Machine only to spend most of the final battle being remote controlled by Whiplash like a bitch
>IM3: Becomes Iron Patriot and immediately loses his suit and surrenders to Killian and is a bitch throughout the movie
>AoU: Cameo
>CW: Finally gets to fight and gets taken out like a bitch and paralyzed from the waist down with a single shot.
>IW: Survives getting dusted exclusively by chance after losing the battle against Thanos' army

MCU Rhodey is a bitch and everyone knows it.

Obviously we're just playing guesswork until the sequel, but I think Carol wasn't really focused on being a general cosmic hero until after the snappening. The way her solo sets her up is as an enemy of the Kree Empire, so she probably spent her years mostly fucking around with them (and probably wearing them down to the point of their armistice with Xandar) and not caring about some cultist madman going around genociding random planets.

He became my favorite character back in Iron Man 3 when he was the only fucker who wasn't a retarded mess and actually just got shit done instead of being a primadonna with a morality switch like Tony. Plus, I just like Don Cheadle. His clear annoyance with Brie Larson has only endeared him to me more. He comes across as the best "everyman" on the team.

I think, ultimately, the reason I like him is just because he's never been enough of a main character for Disney/Marvel to fuck him up like they have literally everyone else.

Is she, though? She never was anything close to the A-lister Marvel wants to push her as, but she always was around and had a following. Easily a C-lister like Doctor Strange or Scott Lang. Besides, the point was that she can be an interesting character, only if you look at some of the older material for inspiration, rather than the modern reinventions.

If by "solid foundation" you meant "she's been around longer", then I guess you have a point; but Carol has no good stories surrounding her and most people remember her for being an alcoholic and that one time she watched a skrull asphyxiate to death in space.

I think aside from being an alcoholic and that time she was banished to the Rape Dimension with her incestuous son/husband, the only thing of note anybody recognizes regarding Classic Carol was that time Rogue kicked her ass and stole her powers.

Still, that's three times as many storylines than what people remember from Modern Carol.

Nebula meshed unexpectedly well with most of the cast, really. I really liked her in this movie.

Why the fuck was the kid from iron Man 3 at the funeral lol

If she has a vagina and audiences like her more than Carol, expect her to get buried in the next movie.

>Given a suit of power armor far inferior to Tony's modern build.

You mean Rhodey stole it on behalf of america. So as far as Tony's concern uncle sam should've been the one to do any upgrade since he had nothing to do with it anymore. Hell at least Tony is being charitable when he gave war machine periodic upgrade when it's supposed to be america

So it was that kid huh? Thought so.

Why couldn't he be? Didn't he pretty much kick start his whole future by the time he left?

I'm pretty sure he never fixed the process, he just found an antidote.

How's that different from singing into a hairbrush?

Attached: Quill.jpg (450x299, 20K)

She was in unnessecary in the movie under cuts Tony’s win because why the duck would he bother to use the gauntlet when she already showed she could dominate him without it. Nebula deserved a win in the movie and carol took both of them from her. Also she’s charmless both in and out of character

Thanos has Ronan in his pocket, carol ended her movie sending his ass back to his planet saying she’ll keep an eye on him. How does she not know about thanos? And while she’s right a lot of planets don’t have avengers to fight off threats like the two planets we know of that thanos decimated where was she for them? She undercut the movie and didn’t deserve to be in it

>Thanos has been the biggest threat to the cosmos since God knows how long

But he wasn't.

Up until Infinity War he was a shadowy intergalactic warlord who stayed in the shadows and used proxies to do his dirty work.

Attached: Minions.jpg (500x500, 58K)

a hairbrush isn't a living creature thrashing in your hand trying to bite your face

Rhodey and Banner are both actually Skrulls, but nobody's gonna know until Ferrigno Hulk beats the shit out of "Banner".

We saw him personally oversee the destruction of gamoras village he was more hands on than you think

>The movie wants you to go FUCK YEAH when she shows up but it's hard to do that
Funny thing is that my theather clapped when she saved Tony and when she destroyed Sanctuary ship.

Not everyone is a retard who thinks "LARSON IS A SJW WHO IS STEALING OG SPOTLIGHT".

I never liked Don Cheadle as Rhodey. I know Terrence Howard was a crazy math whiz but he was more likable as the character and had better chemistry with Downey Jr.

I’d like to think of the first iron man in its own little universe where Tony ended up okay and there was no cosmic shit that went down.

People who clap in theaters are brainless retards anyway

>Were incels always this bad?
Fixed

So Stane, Vanko, Red Skull, Crossbones, Pierce among others were good guys because they are human just like Stark and Steve right?

Yeah desu.

I mean, everyone on this thread technically shares a species with Joey Barton, but the globe hasn't changed into a particularly whiney version of Crossed yet so it holds up.

Because Stark being an asshole to him then dropping a bunch of cool stuff at his place was the closest he had to responsible parenting in his life?

Did Rhodey at least get to redeem his shitty record in Endgame? Because I hadn't thought about how he's basically the MCU's punching bag until now...

I liked him in Iron Man 2

his new armor is laaame

Not really. He doesn't do all that much and I don't think his final armor even fired a shot.

He gets alot of good character moments, and strikes up a friendship with Nebula, and calls past Starlord an idiot and punches him out, that's about it. He doesn't get much action.

>people bitching and moaning about Carol no-selling a headbutt
>Meanwhile, people cheer for Wanda going apeshit on Thanos on her own, enough to make him press the panic button and just nuke the place

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 70K)

Quill really is an idiot.

Even the actor is.

I don't get why people like Rhodey. I mean, I can get not hating him, because he never does anything obnoxious, but the thing is that he never does anything PERIOD. He loses all his fights, gets his shit kicked in, stands around silently through most of the movies or says boring dialogue that could have been spoken by anyone, and is practically a non-character. I think the people who like MCU Rhodey are just people who like Comics Rhodey and are projecting that affection onto this version who, on his own, has done nothing.

It’s called paying off an emotional arc user, Wanda was always powerful and deserved a solid blow against him. Besides carols poor emoting she had no emotional stakes in the plot and didn’t deserve to be as pivotal as she was

I think of Iron Man 2008, Incredible Hulk and the Incredible Hulk video game as one universe.

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/The_Incredible_Hulk_(2008_video_game)

>pivotal
Her biggest contributions in the whole movie are destroying Thanos' ship and saving Tony from his space grave. She barely gets to do anything to Thanos himself before he blasts her into last week.

>Chadle at it again

Are soldiers allowed to NOT be assholes? I thought it was mandatory.

He's the one character that got zero cool action scenes in either IW or Endgame for some reason.