Lesbian representation is increasing in virtually all Yea Forums mediums...

Lesbian representation is increasing in virtually all Yea Forums mediums, but there is little to said when it comes to gay male representation. Why is this?

Attached: Two Dead Kids Kissing.jpg (600x672, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Iqjgj231Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most viewers/readers are guys?

And there you have it.
Nice thread, everyone.

Does this mean the lesbian representation we are getting is a façade? If these comics and cartoons truly do care about representation, then they shouldn't care about the opinion of homophobic viewers. Th𝘢t they do tells me they only want brownie points.

Attached: D5Xi75nWwAEOT37.jpg (1084x820, 135K)

Most Yea Forums creators are lesbians

There's a pretty decent amount of gay content for and by gay men if you look outside of the big two. Wuvable Oaf is one of my personal favorites. That being said, stick to nip shit and fancomics if you want gay male content with a female audience in mind.

You hit the nail in the head user!

Attached: 1550963777078.jpg (500x408, 48K)

Lesbianism is basically diet gay because it offends less people, and even titilates some

Women like it when girls don’t need men and are cute together

Men like girl on girl

Gay is present, but no one is hurt

Attached: F0C0E429-1043-4126-8A57-AA3FEC650E7F.jpg (1200x1206, 130K)

Lesbians:
>women don’t care
>men like it

Gays:
>women like it
>men instantly go into a berserker rage and start burning churches

Seems like they’re just taking the easier of two paths

>comics is a male centric interest
>men also like lesbians (hot)
>lesbians like things men like more often than straight women
>lesbians also like lesbians (hot)
>gay men more often like things straight women like more than straight men
>women and gay men do not find lesbians hot
>straight men and gay women do find lesbians hot

TL:DR people who like comics like lesbians

>if you truly care about something, you ignore all the consequences
Maybe if you’re super extreme, but most animators aren’t. They like making money too.

Lesbianism has always been more socially acceptable and its inclusion in fiction is not progressive

Which confuses me because there's way more transgender women in popular culture than transgender men. You'd think the latter would be more popular because they were originally female.

women see it as empowering

it only works when they're hot guys

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Iqjgj231Y

If the women arent ugly and or fat, short haired gremlins and actual hot lesbians.

Eh. Depends on if the creator is a dude or not

I guess if something just becomes annoying and overplayed in fiction then it means we’ve “progressed” past it

You should be asking why hasn't the west developed a market for BL content like eastern asia has if you're looking for stuff made specifically for women in mind.

You sure about that?

Attached: reunited-feature.png (640x320, 248K)

Yeah, I can’t believe I still have to live off scraps and translate moonrunes for quality otome games in 2019. The West needs to steal that market already.

Do you yaoi/yurifags have nothing else to do with your lives besides clog up Yea Forums with your bile?

We already have /lgbt/ as a containment board for you wastes of organic matter

Doesn't Henry & Glenn Forever count as gay representation or does it count more as a joke thing?