Black Widow

Did she deserve it Yea Forums?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (1199x1012, 99K)

Yea Forums will say that because she was a woman, she deserved everything bad that happened to her.

She had red in her ledger and she wiped it out

;_;

Attached: D5VGapjWAAA0wYC.jpg (1199x506, 41K)

dont make me even more sad user

>Girl Power scene without Main Girl
Seemed wrong.

I was a little upset she didn't mention that on Vormir

Attached: D5LHGgjXoAE7saQ.jpg (1078x791, 155K)

That whole exchange from Avengers 1 was terrible. I'm sorry, but Whedon really sleepwalked through that script.

I thought her trying to out die Hawkeye was the best scene in the movie

No, not at all. That being said, liked how it ended. To go from assassin to willing to sacrifice yourself to resurrect half the universe. Sounds pretty great

Fuck Whedon for ruining my ship

No, it should have been Hawkeye.

>Yea Forums will say that because she was a woman, she deserved everything bad that happened to her.

And that's wrong how?

Tell me, what’s it like when you’re so bad at actually giving any real input that you fall to a strawman at every turn?

Watch Age of Ultron again. The scene just after Scarlet Witch messes with her mind and the movie shows her past.

It hits 3000 harder.

She got better than most assassins

Attached: kenshin.jpg (500x276, 23K)

Yea Forums loves Scarlet Witch, Mantis, and has strong feelings for Gamora and Wasp.

Just because people shit on Captain Marvel and Shuri doesn't mean there are no MCU girl characters this board likes.

Shuri is a cute. CUTE

Not going to lie, when she croaked it my first thought was "Who is Namor going to hit on now?" Because without the F4, there's a real shortage of PAWG MILFs in the MCU, and for whatever reason Nat fit the bill for Namor's advances.

No, it’s because of her breast reduction that she deserved it. Big difference.

Did anyone else get the feeling they wanted to wipe her out because they realized the whole Hulk romance arc was retarded and they just wanted to throw the baby out with the bath water?