Meanwhile on bizarro Yea Forums

Meanwhile on bizarro Yea Forums...

Attached: Bizzaro-world.jpg (650x365, 111K)

Murrlogic and his obsession with Wonder Bread and Deforestation is a welcomed and respected topic of discussion on Yea Forums and his bans are unjustified

The mods are too hard on him. Eliza was best girl all along

Attached: 15560119236831175451481.png (210x240, 83K)

I quite enjoyed Endgame. It was a thrilling and climactic conclusion to the marvel story.

NEW SHADGIRL COMIC! WOOO!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yea Forums prevented 2 mass shootings those last 2 months. Awesome !

The 1st two hours of the film werent just massive time wasting blocks of filler followed by a story that could have been resolved as a 1 hr climax

No sir also Black Widow contributes significantly to every plot she's even been in especially her Magnum Opus role in Civil War

I myself don't have a sexual attraction to animated underaged children despite the fact that they aren't real and unpunishable by law.

I can't believe Endgame sucked so bad, I'm so angry about how they treated the series

I LOVE LESBIAN CHARACTERS

I wish Zone didn't stop making flash animations for the site.

22 movies of build up sure paid off for DC with Final Crisis. I can't believe Bruce is dead.

I'm speaking out of thread in saying that you need to delete your post.

black people have rights too so stop being racist

Attached: not racist stark.jpg (655x375, 79K)

Sabrina Cotugno is a great woman and is able to elevate the level of quality that Star vs. had while seamlessly integrating a nuanced and respectful portrayal of LGBTQ characters.

Attached: 1495927722621.png (1397x1591, 738K)

I still can't believe Booster Gold and Blue Beetle are household names now!

>hippie that always draws organic food shit
>obsessed with Wonder Bread and deforestation
On what fucking planet???

I fap to traps, and that is gay

I'ms so glad comics and cartoons share the same board! It makes TOO much sense NOT to do! And now as a comic fan, I get to share the catalog with a bunch of totally normal people who watch cartoons and are NOT pedophiles!

I love the fact that after years of bickering Yea Forums and /mlp/ were absorbed into Yea Forums.

What Endgame are you taling about? There's no such thing as an Endgame movie unless you're from an alternate world.

The thing I correlate to Endgame most is some ramble this producer named Kevin Feige gave to me shortly after Iron Man bombed colossally (Feige was the producer of that stinker according to the interwebs). This pipe dream involved things like a "cinematic universe", a super packed release schedule, and a focus on D-Lister Spider-Man late into the saga, all culminating in Endgame (a film that would conclude a saga that was something like 22 films long).

That's weird, Endgame is critically acclaimed here as a film that is studied in academia as one of the prime examples on how to orchestrate and blend a film's camera direction, screenplay, cinematography and costume/practical effects design into one masterpiece.

Yeah, I really don't think we have enough threads about it, to be honest. The discussion possibilities are endless!

She-Ra threads are a place for healthy discussions about the reboot and how it both surpassed and took inspiration from the old series to provide a show that both old fans and new can enjoy.

Women are people deserving of respect!

So you're saying that Endgame is to your world what Battlefield Earth is to my world?