You will never have a 21 to your 24

>you will never have a 21 to your 24

Attached: 24.jpg (576x432, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_4LlA_yunVY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NizMVOHqTcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do. I've had him since 3rd grade. What's been keeping you?

He got a girlfriend who he married, barely got to see him because of her, she died, now he doesn't talk to anybody

I used to. Unfortunately he killes himself recently. Been weird with out him. No one to talk to about endgame really hit me. We saw them all in the cinema together since Iron Man.

Having a 24 is the best. Just wish he didnt have to go like a 24.

Mine didn't get married and still comes over to blow me at least once a week

>tfw I have a 21, a Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, a Monarch, and a Hank to my 24

I got good pals.

Attached: 1546580289942.gif (700x700, 96K)

I got that same lineup except i think im probably the monarch in the group

Hey, same.

>they killed the funny one
>they gave the obnoxious one more screen time
it hurts

Attached: RIPIP.jpg (768x1024, 190K)

Lucky bastards

What make it worse is the fact they killed for utterly stupid reason; he was to hard to dub..fucking BS.

I miss the old seasons, it was funnier and more interesting.

Hrmmm, same.
My mexican friend is 21. My trailer-trash heart of gold white friend is Hank. I'm the Monarch. My weeb friend is 24. And my other mexican friend is Dr. Mrs. The Monarch and he'd own that shit to annoy us. Glorious.

>killed one of the most lovable characters because he was hard to dub

Dropping Underbite because they didn't like him anymore or Trianna for personal reasons was one thing, but he was 24, he never exactly gave speeches.

The fallout from his death that led to Damaged Gary and his rise to full badass sidekick status remains one of the great arcs of Venture Bros.
So his death was totally worth it.

Attached: Gary Venture Brothers.gif (500x282, 410K)

I have a 21 for 20+ years we were at nursery together, then we made plans one day and he didn't show up and he just never talked to me again and ignored my calls.

Then he opened a business around the corner from my house and still never even said hi. Still genuinely miss him, was even the chubby one and collected toys.

He was only Two Ton 21 for season 4 though, after his breakdown he fell further than he did as 21 and ended up being just "Gary" living on Venture's lawn alone and larping as sphinx.

Nerdy friend > Badass > Crazy hobo

>but he was 24, he never exactly gave speeches.
Which even proves more how dumb was that reason.

>arcs
Venture Bros was better when it was episodic...why we rarely have cartoons like that anymore?

>Venture Bros was better when it was episodic
Stop being a shitty casual on my Yea Forums.

>Venture Bros was better when it was episodic.
It still mostly is, there's overarching plots but single episodes are typically about their own isolated thing. Like how the negotiation episode last season had zero grand relevance on it's own, but spun off two random subplots into the biggest plotlines of the season.

i just don't like 21 without 24 to play off of. he needs someone there to argue with him
i barely finished season 5. saw the gargantua II special, forgot most of it, then the first episode of season 6 and quit.
i do have two Destiny shirts though, and my hankbucks

Attached: Destiny.jpg (265x402, 37K)

I did.

He overdosed 3 years ago. I hadn't seen him in 4 years prior after a fight we had about him being an addict and a shitty person.

They gave him Shore Leave for that, and now he's got the Monarch as that non-nerd friend that doesn't give a shit about the nerd's hobbies but spends way too much time around him so he's learning it all through osmosis.

>used to have a Lord Dominator that I talked to all the time and was the only female in ages I actually enjoyed spending time with
>would just complain about everything and shittalk everyone, wasn't even a very hateful person generally it was just that enjoyable
>flew out on her boyfriend's birthday to go fuck her fat spic ex
>was the bf's wingman in the first place so I was too repulsed by this to keep in touch even though she tried once

GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1555885321835.jpg (750x822, 324K)

Is it just me, or did the Gargantua 2 special feel like a massive fanwank? Even though they're the creators, it feels like fans wrote it? It doesn't help that every character is voiced by Doc and Jackson.

Attached: venture-bros.jpg (960x640, 115K)

I think you were just caught off-guard by the show directly acknowledging its plot threads for once instead of keeping them in a dank basement you only get occasional peeks into.

Living the dream.

Attached: 1361215730403.jpg (452x640, 48K)

You're gonna die in a car intentional.

>ywn have a Billy Quizboy
Why even live?

i did, we used to go to the imax saturday midnight screening to watch wathever crappy movie was showing every weekend and then we played videogames and eat 7/11 crap all night while everyone else was partying and getting laid, he got me to watch some wierd ass anime, i got him into wathever wierd shit i found here, good times.

21, 24, and The Monarch are the best characters in this show

>used

What happened you gotta get him back

I love his deliveries. It's not usually what he says, it's the way he says it, similar to Carl from ATHF
>why would you do that!?
>I don't know
in that episode he dies. or the
>truly, they were, an aqua teen hunger force
it's so sincere

Im so sorry for ur loss user my best friend has suicidal tendencies and i absolutely dread the day he dies

24, Monarch and Orpheus were always the best characters on the show. 21 is just 24's old comedy straight-man. Even Hatred has evolved to become a better character than 21.

>ur
is this a 2001 chatroom

I’ve always felt like I was the 24, still waiting on that Car accident “Intentional” I even make sure to buckle.

IIII AM THE WOOOORST CHARACTEEER
>says """jokes""" in a serious manner
>dramatic music plays behind it
he's one note and was tired by season 1

Attached: 1298665097247.jpg (335x232, 62K)

He actually has a story arc. He actually contrasts with one of the main characters (Doc V), he actually does memorable shit.
All 24 got from hanging with 21 were lame "I should have never brought the henchmen along/Gee aren't we so self-aware of comic conventions involving henchmen humor.
Which frankly was getting old.

Gonna have to disagree with you there. 21's loyalty is super endearing.

Attached: gary.png (800x700, 400K)

Anyone else hate Molotov?

he got a girlfriend and started ignoring me, he was still a good friend tho. We got into a big fight and now we arent mad at each other anymore but we also dont have any contact.
I think its for the best really

Don't give up on him bro.

Try to get an hold on your friend, user.
Probably needs someone to help him go through this bad time.

>tfw 21 inspired me to lift
I may still be a fat sack of shit but at least now I'm a somewhat strong sack of shit

My two best friends and my three brothers are all variations of 21 and 24 to my Monarch/21 and I love them.

Shut up

Attached: Henchman-21.jpg (220x220, 10K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_4LlA_yunVY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NizMVOHqTcU

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 30K)

>tfw you found yours

Attached: bubbles.jpg (620x350, 28K)

gayest posts this year easily

to be honest i think i am the 24 of my 21

What about a 21 to your Monarch?

Attached: 21 monarch.png (1563x987, 1.09M)

man, last season was solid

If you ask me, they killed of Dr. Venture Sr. too early. They should have saved him for the series finale, so everyone could team up to take him down, with the whole thing revolving around The Monarch and Rusty working together.

Tfw i have a 24 to my 21 and even a billy/white duo to round out our friend group

I can't buy 21 ever being serious or competent. He's better as the loser meta guy, Brock should be the competent meta guy.

21 is cute

imagine having taste this shit
can you do it? I can't

Mine's in prison. I need to write him

>tfw Hank will undoubtedly replace him in the new season

Why did they drop Trianna?

Years of buildup for that was pretty goddamn lame. It fits the show, but I'm still mad

She's voiced by Doc's ex-wife

My only real issue is 21(sovereign)'s Totally Spies and Watch/Ward's Red Dead Redemption joke. Like they just felt a little hamfisted than usual.
Hank is off on an adventure.
Either Exwife problems or they just didn't have a lot for her character and thought it'd be better growth for Dean.

How does someone ghost a person that lives down the street?

He transitioned.

oh.

Attached: 1530857894475.png (654x654, 672K)

>watching old seasons
>casual

I miss when Brock, Rusty and the boys were travelling. Season 1-4>seasons 5-7

>not liking 24
No user, you're the true faggot here.

>he's one note and was tired before I finished listening to his first spoken line.