Hulk

Why were his fans the only ones cucked in Endgame? Every other character got a badass redeeming moment, why not the big green? Why isn't the Hulk allowed to be cool?

Attached: hulk-thor-ragnarok-2-1548346471.jpg (768x767, 67K)

He was amazing in Endgame though

He snapped everyone back to existence. What else do you greeniggers want?

Hulk never got to go Hulk.
Culcked and greenpilled.

He was a nerd

Nothing will ever top Puny God. Just let Hulk be a big nerd with super strength. He got to be the one to undo the snap, and out of everyone he was the most whole and without regret after the five year skip. Yeah he reminds me more of X-Men's Beast now than the Incredible Hulk, but I'm not mad because that's where his inner conflict took him.

He became the Chad Genius Hulk, who loves his fans and shares his tacos.
He was fucking great.

Professor Hulk is legit kinda cool in the comics.

He was funny but he didn’t even do anything in the final battle or when you know who passed away

Tony got to snap everyone back to life and also got his badass moments facing off against Thanos. There was LITERALLY no Hulk smashing in this. Bruce has absolutely no emotional stake in these movies (less than fucking Hawkeye) and it's a travesty to see the state of this character.

>fucking FALCON gets more badass moments than The Hulk

WHY

Yeah, saving the entire universe is such a puss move.

Uh...hulk snapped people back to life. Tony only snapped Thanos & co away.

>Tony got to snap everyone back to life and also got his badass moments facing off against Thanos.

That literally did not happen. Hulk snapped everyone back and Ironman snapped Thanos and his army into dust.

Dose the future seem brighter for thor or hulk

>he didn’t even do anything in the final battle
Literally caused it at the cost of his arm. Hulk was the one that basically threw almost everyone you saw show up and they landed on Thanos' head

Im a Hulk fan and i dont give ten shits about how these childrens movies portray him.

That's not what cucked means.

The point is Tony got his snap and a chance to face off with Thanos while Hulk got nothing. Valkyrie had more screen time fucking shit up than he did. It's just unacceptable.

>Tony got to snap everyone back to life
No Tony just dusted Thanos and his kids and army

>completely BTFO in Infinity War
>absolutely no retaliation in Endgame
What do they mean by this?

Hulk's big hero moment was "The radiation is mostly gamma"
And to be fair, it's what saved the day more than anything else

He held a couple stories worth of rubble while having a charred arm to save the lives of two of his friends. He could have just let everything fall and punch his way out, leaving everyone else to die if he wanted. Not to mention he sacrificed an arm to resurrect half the universe.

And this was Prof Hulk, not Hulk. It was the best of both worlds combined. He even said that.

>Tony got to snap everyone back to life
Did you even watch the movie?

This thread is proof that people are mentally retarded and have the attention span of an epileptic goldfish

>Hulk is now basically dead as a character because comics are shit/dying and the character doesn't exist anymore in the movies
LOL

Attached: 1377558964155.jpg (500x498, 245K)

I mean he literally resolved his character arc and became Smart Hulk and was the controller for the space mission but fine, he didn't punch anyone so he didn't matter.

What are you, five?

He's the kind of people the smash scene when they arrive at the battle of new york was making fun of.

>Movie starring Hulk
>Hulk doesn't smash
I just don't get it

Yeah, "Smart Hulk" isn't Hulk you rat kike. Fuck off.

Attached: 1378165664024.jpg (480x432, 51K)

Did you miss the part where he BROUGHT BACK EVERY LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE THAT THANOS KILLED?

He was fucking dogshit in IW, I'm glad he was useful in this one.

At least professor Hulk had a character, Hulk is just a rage plot device for either smacking Loki around, smacking Ultron around and nothing more, they developed him in Ragnarok but this was still best Hulk

>become Smart Hulk
>Tony still solves every science related problem
>isn't good at time travel
>didn't make the gauntlet
>is worthless
>literally anyone could have done what he did

t. never read a comic in their life

He literally saved half the universe.

They made him Jewish instead of Black. How is that a development?

smart hulk is setup for doc green which is setup for The Maestro

Attached: maestro.jpg (2062x3131, 658K)

Hulk appearances is the Young Avengers.

>The point is Tony got his snap and a chance to face off with Thanos

Yeah, and he fucking died

At least Hulk gets to keep being in these movies.

Were you pissing out your virgin margarita for the line "This isn't my area of expertise" or were you just dropped as a child

>literally anyone could have done what he did

No you retard, only he could do it without dying. That was literally a plot point.

Even banner got his own fight scene in infinity war. Is it just people being contrary in this thread? I like the character development and everything but we got to see basically none of it since it was in the timeskip. The snap and pressing buttons for the time machine was all he did the whole movie.

You know all the ladies were creaming for Professor Hulk right?

>There was LITERALLY no Hulk smashing in this
I mean, getting through the day without smashing seems like a kind of triumph for Hulk and Bruce.

Nigga brought everybody back. Anybody else would've died.

All Rhodey does is thunk Quill on the melon after being cripple-jealous of his dance moves. And he's had more movie time in the MCU than Ruffalo-Hulk.

Because Mark Ruffalo sucks.

he did the Secret Wars thing

>hulk brought back trillions of people (and probably quadrillions of animals)
>tony dusted like 2000 dudes

Speaking of quill, I haven't seen endgame, after star-lord became the most hated person in infinity war did he do literally anything "redeeming"?

I'm gonna guess no but had to ask.

Thor would have also survived, but he was in no mental condition to handle that much stress and get the desired effect right.

No, they shit on him the entire movie.

You get the sense that the Russos benched Vision because he was too powerful and broke the narrative, but they seem the literally hate Star-Lord. I can't think of any other character that gets shit on as much as him.

Quill gets to shoot 2 outriders, the rest of his contribution is being sucker-punched by two black actors on two different occasions.
>I haven't seen endgame
Why lie on Yea Forums?

>Infinite Beers

user, I...

I haven't seen a movie in years besides big hero 6. Multiple hours and I get bored. I do watch spoiler clips posted here if that counts. Last marvel movie was guardians 1.

>Why were his fans the only ones cucked in Endgame?
>Character belongs to Universal Pictures
Hard to guess.

>but they seem the literally hate Star-Lord.
He was treated well in IW and even got one of the best scenes. All the shit about him getting blamed for fucking up the plan was stuff that audiences brought to the movie. The other characters never blame him for anything, especially Tony who knows that he had the exact same moment of losing his cool and doing something stupid when he found out a loved one was killed by someone standing right in front of him.

Endgame was under no obligation to try to "correct the record" with stupid fans who were bitching about something that was not a problem to begin with. It is not an indictment of Quill.

If Thor thought "Bring them all back" he wouldn't have been able to resist having all the people he lost before the snap pop into his head. He'd been caught up with them the entire movie before that point. They all woul have come back. Might not be the worst thing, but certainly wasn't the mission.

Eh, thing I've always liked about the Hulk was the split between Banner and Hulk, the weak nerd and the unstoppable rage machine. Mix em together and he was just kind of obnoxious and uninteresting in Endgame.
Would have liked it if he was still Bruce through the movie and managed to Hulk out for the Snap then get gamma boosted and go fucking apeshit on Thanos.
But then I suppose Cap and co couldn't get their moments. All well, Hulk was just kind of there in Endgame for me. Inoffensive but uninteresting.

>No Hulk in infinity war, b/c he gets btfo by Thanos. Fans sad no Hulk im infinity war.
>Professor Hulk
Oh we'll get a more calculated fighting Hulk and he'll contend against Thanos this time.
>Nope.

>"The radiation from the gauntlet is mostly gamma, I was made for it"
He's gonna absorb it all and go word breaker.
>Nope.

Perfect time to absorb gamma as Thanos shows up right after.

Nothing.

Russos stated that while regular Thor would have survived, fat Thor wouldn't have survived using the Gauntlet. He wasn't at full power.

>Literaly stated to be the only character who can wield the gauntlet without fucking dying
>lmao, dude anyone could do it
Looks like someone feel asleep in the theater

Are you retarded? the entire movie was his redeeming moment

Hulk being able to control himself to the point where he doesn't want to smash but still saves the universe was his badass moment.

Thats not what Hulk fans want.
They want gamma roid hulk flexing his massive green cock into every cervical wall smashing it into oblivion.

We got the unfuckable hulk.
Beta male hulk.
Pussfied hulk.

There's like, four movies prior where Hulk's big moment was him going "SMASH!". It's time to take a break from that, give him something new.

Its the fucking Hulk.
What are you talking about a break from being Hulk.
Beta males taking over the mcu.
For fuck sake the absolute state of incels.

>Thats not what Hulk fans want.
I'm a Full fan, so clearly you're wrong.

>We got the unfuckable hulk.
>Beta male hulk.
>Pussfied hulk.
None of this is even remotely true. Professor Hulk is hot as fuck. He's got a handsome face, is smart, and is a gentle giant. Way more desirable to a woman than a violent neanderthal.

Sorry the only male power fantasy you want is you raging out like a gorilla and not being an alpha scientist saving the universe.

*Hulk, not Full
Sorry, it was my autocorrect.

Look Hulk bringing people back was a cool moment, but if you make TWO movies back to back where he doesn't get to smash anything at all, you shouldn't be allowed to use the character. Cap got to be at peace with himself too, but he didn't have to sit out the whole movie not throwing any punches.

Attached: 1556487634330.png (193x152, 12K)

There are so many Hulk sluts because of Endgame

Prof Hulk is the best.

HE SHOULD HAVE SNAPPED EXTRA PEOPLE INTO EXISTENCE, SLAPPED THANOS WITH HIS BIG DICK, AND GOTTEN 20 BUCKS FROM STAN LEE!

Hulk was the total chad of the movie. Kids loved him, and women wanted him.

Thank you for another addition to my file of proof that Yea Forums is only for racist murderous hatemongers.

Really if you consider 2012 Hulk the same character he actually fucked up the heroes more than he helped.

How does the Hulk not smash for TWO fucking movies straight. Why the FUCK doesn't he even lead anything science-wise.

>even Pepper had more action scenes than THE HULK
Why

>raging out like a gorilla
That's ALL of Yea Forums.
Though you have to add "and murder all non-whites" at the end.

He was legitimately funny and the taco bit with Scott was wonderful

>yfw Hulk is the only one who didn't get an MCU movie

Attached: 1554600024163.jpg (565x397, 20K)

except no one gives a shit about iron nigger

he got a 2008 film :^)

>its time to take a break from that
t. ultimate mega gay

woah what a fag

>GIVE ME THE SAME ASK NO QUESTIONS JUST KEEP SHOVING THE SAME THING IN MY MOUTH

Endgame was incomplete because it lacked SMASH

We saw past hulk smash, jump on a car, punch an elevator and send tony flying...he looked like a retard

I just want betty and ross back

>isn't good at time travel

He studies radiation and physics, what the fuck do you want from him? The fact he didn't kill ant man is miraculous, it's like a pastry chef succesfully preparing a fugu banquet with noone dying first time.

They'd have to pay Universal to use Betty. They did bring Ross back though, and I'd love to see him more. Maybe make him the one that forms the Thunderbolts, and it turns into a mess that ends up with him going Red Hulk.

Then he dies, cause I hate that Red Hulk shit.

He spent IW wanting to Hulk out and bet the shit out of Thanos.

In EG, he used his brains and body to undone the snap, a bigger Fuck You @ Thanos than just punching him.

Sounds like better character development to me.

Because Kevin Feige thinks Captain Marvel is better than Hulk

Professor Hulk is not like that normie

But Hulk did not fight Thanos again so he sucks... seriously tho would have like to see Hulk fight more but there seems to be more opportunity for him to smash again in the future hopefully

Lol id be way more upset if i was a thor guy

Women pretend to be attracted to nerds.
But its the real alphas they enjoy getting fucked by.
If you dont know this ur girl is 90% cheating.

Beyond being comically wrong, you're also ignoring the fact that Tony's moment was paying off the entire birth of the MCU.

Entering and exiting with "I am Iron Man"? Sacrificing himself to stop Thanos for good? Tony gave birth to this entire fucking universe. Of course he's the one who gets to sacrifice his life to stop Thanos. You are gayer than sex with men if you have a problem with that.

Cause Banner isn't done in the MCU

>Hulk's big hero moment was "The radiation is mostly gamma"
yeah what did that mean, i didn't get it

Yea, he got one of THE moments in the film. Not just a good character moment, but like, the entire plot of the movie was literally in his hands. He had the strength to do it as hulk, and the concentration of banner, only he could pull it off. Then with one arm he keeps rhodey and rocket from being crushed.

He’s the Hulk, one of the major powerhouses of the team. Sure it’s fine for him to be intelligent but if you take away him smashing, what’s even the point of all the strength? It’s like how the comics currently have Wonder Man as a pacifist. It’s a waste of a powerhouse.

reminder that this faggot was supposed to break out of the hulk buster in IW but the idea got canned last minute

>didn't make the gauntlet
Did you blink during the fucking scene where Stark, Banner AND Rocket are making the gauntlet?

Hey, as long as they borrowed more from Jeff Parker's take than from the original Jeph Loeb version, Red Hulk will be a great addition to the universe.