He is gone, now who is gonna be the big bad guy for the next phase? Galactus? Mephisto? Doom?

He is gone, now who is gonna be the big bad guy for the next phase? Galactus? Mephisto? Doom?

Attached: 10-thanos.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107295777
youtube.com/watch?v=iWxo1VV3QyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carol

Morgana

Attached: Morgan le Fay vs Dark Avengers.jpg (550x835, 206K)

MCU is going more progressive so its safe to assume the next big bad is female

Attached: Morgan le Fay.jpg (1200x1845, 459K)

Doom could work, if they decided to try making a Fantastic 4 film once more.

Attached: 770496-dr_doom_00.jpg (1011x768, 152K)

Third time's a charm!

KANG

They fucked with time travel.

Attached: Kang.png (623x671, 376K)

This. It's the logical next step

We already got IronLad so that would make sense.

Attached: Nathaniel_Richards_(Iron_Lad)_(Earth-6311)_from_Avengers_The_Children's_Crusade_Vol_1_5_001.png (1581x1369, 1.5M)

My guess as well. Could be pretty cool.

They probably want Dark Phoenix but Fox fucked that up, AGAIN
Doom is likewise risky thanks to Fox

So yeah Kang sounds the safe bet

I don't think we are ever getting a female or a black villain as a big bad.

I hope so user. I would make a cameo of him in every mcu movie in the next years where he would try to steal something o remove years to the main heroes

Smaller movies with lower stakes to start. Maybe build up a team of villains this time. We have a few still around: Zemo, Red Hulk, Abomination, Red Skull, Hammer, a fucked up Yellowjacket. Vulture.

If they repeat the same structure, they need 3 levels of increasing villains.

Silver Surfer would probably fit well in the initial stage Loki-tier threat, maybe Doom as the middle 'filler' villain, with Galactus as the Thanos equivalent.

Basically you copy Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer

I can write FF film in my sleep. Fantastic Four is the ONLY comic to movie franchise that can acknowledge it's previous films without acknowledging it directly.

Here it goes
The basic over arching plot is an invitation of Doom into SHIELD from the Negative Verse. Doom brings one set of Fantastic Four with him accidentally and this Doom's trying to open a portal to bring through Galactic/Anhilitation/Cancerverse.
Meanwhile there's a a second Doom breaking into SHIELD and Hydra and government registries for a mysterious reason. The action Fantastic Four are
Anyway I got it.

Attached: doom 10001_stitch (1)_kindlephoto-11880557.jpg (348x283, 38K)

Kang/Doom

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107295777
pestilen/tv/ermin are Yea Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
If they aren't deleted, or if you get wrongfully banned, politely appeal to the mods by using the feedback function and speak to them directly on IRC explaining why the threads should be removed (they lead to gratuitous amounts of off topic shitposting, political bullcrap, psychotically belligerent brand fanaticism & false flagging for the sake of trolling, etc.). Furthermore, you can try to convince them that by consolidating discussion of all live action movies and TV shows to Yea Forums, their jobs will be made much easier since their attention to shitposting in those threads will be more focused if they're on one board instead of two.

Meh too similar in my opinion...at least to normies
We going from intimidating purple warlord to intimidating blue warlord?
It would make the most sense but I don’t think they care about stuff like that

it'll go Kree-Skrull War->Kang->Secret Wars/Secret Invasion ( the Skrulls replace the heroes while they are trapped on Battleworld, and are the ones who engineered the events causing its creation)->Immortus->Avengers Forever.
That's enough of a myth arc to last another several phases

Doom is PERFECT. Just need somebody charismatic enough behind a mask and who can be in it for a long haul. A more grounded villain who can at the same time build himself up into a god greater than Thanos.

>marlel
>villains
The best they had was pre-twist Mandarin and Klaw, and how long that lasted.

It might be best to make Doom just an asshole anti-hero, if they make him the big bad again, then audiences might be like "we saw this before & didn't like it"

Hi Tommy

Ff2 sucked, never pitch movie ideas again

I don't get it. You think Mandarin and Klaw were thevonly good villains in the entire MCu? Better than Vulture or Zemo?

You don’t just use Kang, you use THE COUNCIL OF KANGS!

Attached: 1453444839956.jpg (381x424, 203K)

The fuck? Vulture and Zemo weren't even good to begin with. Do you think just having a family makes a villain deep, nuanced or charismatic?

Now that he's been killed, I think it would be a great "oh fuck" moment for Mistress Death to resurrect Thanos down the line like she did in the comics, so she can balance the cosmic scales. Give him the death-obsession fully.

Kang would be really the logical next best way to go.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t even use the name “Kang” because of how hokey it sounds and just call him Immortus

There’s nothing wrong with the name Kang. Star Trek has a guy named Khan, and we had a robot named Ultron

>god greater than Thanos

No one is ready for Doom God

Attached: DOOM GOD BATTLEWORLD.jpg (961x328, 120K)

>Maybe build up a team of villains this time.
This

I miss Miss Marvel. She's was so cool and pretty.

People say Kang but i don't think they will go back so soon to the time travel if they'll ever go back to it.
I think it will be Galactus with a twist, as in he is not the actual villian. And the actual villians are the Many Angled Ones.

I thought this as soon as Tony figured out time travel.

Hot garbage.

While I can understand that, I think the key difference would be Kang’s time fuckery being absolutely bananas compared to what The Avengers did. Alternate timelines with different Avenger rosters fighting The Council of Kangs with dinosaurs thrown in the mix. Like for example what if out of time portals we get She Hulk, Nova, Ghost Rider, and Black Knight? The plot could be The Kangs upset that The Avengers won against Thanos in that timeline, and the ripple effect threatens every timeline in which they rule

there is ZERO chance we're getting kang as the big bad in the next saga, mayyyyybe he'll show up as a one-off to wrap up the avengers "meddling with time" or some bullshit, but there is zero chance we're getting a time travel plot device again

autistic kangfags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

it's a doomworld now

What is this from? /who is the artist

I say it should be Adam Magus working for Death who wants the half the universe back, for she fears the Cancerverse could happen.

As much as I love Doom and would love to see him done right, I don’t have much stock in the idea given the other times they’ve wasted him

that was feige, based kevin will give doom the justice he deserves

just like spider-man

I'm hoping they go for a smaller scale threat and build up to another major villain with Kang a few phases down the line.

Maybe do something with Mount Wundagore and the High Evolutionary or Intelligencia and build up their roster by having the various members appear as villains in other movies, maybe have it start out with Mad Thinker in the FF origin movie with a genius that went off the deep end after the snap.

Also as far as cosmic goes I'm hoping we get The Phalanx or The Technarchy be a major threat post-snap because they were totally unaffected and just went full expansionist.

Attached: Intelligencia-Hulk-Marvel-Comics-h2.jpg (725x513, 141K)

Yeah but the point being is that the general audience has seen him numerous times already. This is like the misguided desire to see Norman Osborn again in Spider-Man

They got time travel now. I see them fucking with it too much and invoking Kang.

I want to see the mysterious Victor Timely show up.

I'm not sure they will try to get a big bad spanning 20 movies again. If anything, it will be one that lasts a "Phase", or a couple movies.

But most likely, it will be an antagonist per movie from now on, like Hela, Ego, Ultron, etc.

What could they possibly use it for? You can only bring back stuff and there are no particles left and michael douglas looks like he's 80

>You can only bring back stuff and there are no particles left
Hank Pym is back, so he can make more. And much like Cap stole a bunch from the past, they can do it again.

Man, that timeline's going to be all kinds of fucked.

>Gosh darn commies just warped in and stole all our fossil fuel!

Wouldn't mind with him just being called Immortus honestly. I kinda hope they make him a descendant of Stark instead though.

This actually sounds kinda perfect. I figure after years of being dead has him connect with Death and down the line something happens that allows him to come back, and we get the traditional comic-version of Thanos. Probably not as large-scale as Infinity War/Endgame though.

Ignoring the fact that Hank would trust the formula to either Hope or Scott, you’re assuming that’s the only method for time travel. Kang has serious tech

The time stone did reverse time a lot in Doctor Strange so if Kang isn't pissed off yet he won't be.

Wait, did that spawn different timelines too? Are there like 6,000 timelines now where Dormammu kills everyone?

Attached: big_1452960106_image.jpg (1280x711, 94K)

based garfield retard

>marvel ripped off rick and morty, house of ideas my ass

Close. Since Carol is the new face, the enemy is the patriarchy.

It's all leading up to this.

Attached: Ultimatum.jpg (750x965, 106K)

Saving Earth from Dormammu is fine, reversing The Snap threatens Kang’s future because Avengers survived

But quicksilver is dead.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 32K)

No, Strange simply stopped time and played it in reverse a couple times in his movie. He did not travel back in time in a way that could produce paradoxes.

And the time loop took place in the Dark Dimension, a place outside the universe where time wasn't even a thing before that.

i can already hear people yelling WE WUZ whenever kang/immortus comes on screen

>female villain
>progressive

UM EXCUSE ME

Doomfags should be gassed, nobody wants to watch a movie with this cringy faggot
That is all

Kang is a much better than a generic villain name like Immortus.

>Third time's a charm!
youtube.com/watch?v=iWxo1VV3QyY

>Close. Since Carol is the new face, the enemy is the patriarchy.
REMEMBER. MAKE ROMAN REIGNS LOOK STRONG.

>Carol is the new face

No brother, it is still Black Panther. They planned for it to be Strange, but then BP just fucking printed money.

Its just a matter of time before the woke twitter and Marvel start complaining about this

>Kang
>Secret Wars
>Civil War II, this time about Carol wanting to undo Endgame's bodycount and Strange stopping her

Who?

Annihilus

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (707x397, 67K)

>They fucked up the timeline where Loki escaped
>Many events happened, without Loki to help Thor the Dark Elves won, Hela also won, the captain knowing that Bucky is still alive discovers the conspiracy ahead of time, which causes his death by Hydra
>Hydra wins
>Pietro and Wanda were never adopted by the Avengers
>Stark creates Ultron with desperation, he takes control of all of Europe, Wakanda never goes out to the public
>No Guardians of the Galaxy
>everything goes to hell and Stark is filled with hate, he discovers that because of the main Avengers his whole world went to hell
>builds a device to travel in time, and begins to sequester infinity stones from other realities, destroying them accordingly, all to rebuild his world
>MY NAME IS... KANG

Meh, should be a one and done single phase Avenger villain like Ultron.

>just had Hela and Ghost
>uh muh feminists won't allow female villians!!

Ultra retard.

Superhero fatigue.

>Pietro and Wanda were never adopted by the Avengers
They never got their powers since Hydra didn't get their hands on the Mind Stone in this scenario.
>No Guardians of the Galaxy
That's only the case in the 2014 timeline. The 2012 one was not affected outside of the post Battle of New York events, so the GoTG do happen in it.