FUCK NICO COLALEO FOR BELIEVING HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT...

FUCK NICO COLALEO FOR BELIEVING HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING SENT CONSTANT DEATH THREATS THAT ANIMATION IS A DYING MEDIUM FULL OF CRYBABIES WHO CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM. AND HOW DARE HE THROW CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDIST BUTCH HARTMAN, SERIAL PEDOPHILE JOHN K, AND DAN "GET IN THE VAN" SCHNEIDER UNDER THE BUS, THEY WERE AMAZING PEOPLE, AND TO SEE NICO SO CALLOUSLY CALL THEM OUT FOR THEIR RUDE, EGOTISTICAL, TOXIC BEHAVIOR IS ABSOLUTELY SICKENING. I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES OF FAG DISEASE AND I HOPE HAZBIN HOTEL FAILS SO VIV WILL BE FORCED TO TURN TO PROSTITUTION WHERE ALL WOMEN BELONG.

Attached: 535B4045-2CBE-4025-8EB4-A3B1D4E9F4DD.jpg (220x219, 9K)

I can't tell if you sincerely believe that or are someone mocking people who hate him.

Also if mods delete this they're only proving what hypocrites they are because I see people genuinely say stuff like this with no consequence.

>I HOPE HAZBIN HOTEL FAILS SO VIV WILL BE FORCED TO TURN TO PROSTITUTION
You just wanna pay Vivzie to fuck you, don't ya, user?

Attached: Smug SpongeBob.jpg (500x333, 25K)

Too Loud! was pretty shit (the concept of two lead characters whose main shtick is being annoyingly loud and having grotesquely large heads never appealed to me, and the animation consistency was on par with Hazbin Hotel), but Nico's new upcoming web shorts series honestly has me interested.

A quirky girl and her cat seems like a cute, enjoyable dynamic, and Nat Weir's character designs look so fucking GOOD.

The Ollie & Scoops tweets that have been made recently have me hoping that the series will live up to my hype around it, and that its animation quality will remain even half as good as Ole Loken's animation for the intro.

Attached: Ollie & Scoops.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

thanks for bumping my thread, retards

>hates vivzie
dont know who this glycine maximus is but he sounds based

Attached: 1537573226163.gif (299x299, 1.58M)

Not him, but I would.

SANDPAPER VAGINA

Oh, you!

Attached: Oscar Peltzer.png (766x625, 374K)

That profile image captures the trollface/pepefrog smugness that's often missing in online silliness these days. Trolls are far too interested in shock/outrage farming and fantasy victimization circlejerk.

How's Too Loud Season 2 coming along, Nico?

Learn how to type you absolute retard

>low-quality-bait.jpg

same here, she cute

Attached: VivziePop.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Attached: Nico Colaleo tweets about John K calling Roscoe's nigger food.jpg (400x398, 51K)

lol

Attached: 1555668127769.jpg (480x473, 46K)

3/10, getting death threats isn't the same as not being able to take criticism

Based satanic poster

Or they migrated to imageboards of peace to radicalize people so much they shoot mosque and synagogues

I have no idea who or what you're shrieking about you ape

can't even hide obesity under photoshop.

God there’s just something about that avatar I just find kind of weird and creepy

That's extremely /pol/ophobic thank you very much. These poor Anons (just like you and me) have seen their home boards invaded by stormfront and the_donald and have become refugees. They simply want to enrich our culture with their own spicy memes and anyway naziposting has nothing to do with /pol/.
Say it with me, refugees welcome!

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Attached: 1541545234017.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It's fucking hideous, even moreso than Nico irl.

Development hell. Nico fell to the Butch Hartman Hex by taking shots at a godly Jesus loving family man well above his own acumen just to score some retweets and brownie points from irrelevant cartoon commentary channel e-"celebs". Dumbest fucking thing since Nat Allegri cursed herself the same way to kiss ass to Yea Forums.