The most tragic part of Endgame that a lot of people are not talking about

streamable.com/lykcu
Scott Lang missed out on most of Cassie's childhood. The first two Ant-man movies really emphasized how important that relationship is to Scott's entire character development/arc, and now that relationship will never be the same.

I almost wish Cassie had been snapped...sigh
He missed her entire childhood. First he was in prison for 3 years, then home prisoned for another 3 years & then 5 years in quantum realm. For such a sad life, Scott seems pretty happy. Such an underrated character.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-30-11h26m35s516.png (1920x810, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RogerWardell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His face went from confusion > shock > happiness > sadness > acceptance. That scene and his acting in it really drove home the gravity of the snap for me.

whats worse is she aged 10 years and not 5, the actress is way too old to be a 14-15 ish

this, he was so happy

Yea but now we might get Stature

Yeah I really hope Antman 3 focuses heavily on this.

Thing is, we were probably going to get Stature anyways cause the actress they got for Cassie before was as old as the MCU. Cassie was 14 when she became Stature.

Can I point out that they really fucked over the original Cassie actress?

Yeah, and she was so good, she had great chemistry with Paul.

wasn't she 8 in antman and the wasp?
why the fuck was she so old?

She was 10 in Ant-Man and the Wasp.
She was born a few months before the original Iron Man.
Like, I know Paul Rudd reacting to a dead Cassie would have been overkill, but I really hate that they sacrificed that actress. She was really fucking good.

estrogen in the water

>She was 10 in Ant-Man and the Wasp.
oh, okay then yeah it fits enough.

the younger actress was fucking amazing though I agree
kek

So the time between Iron-Man and Infinity War is roughly ten years? That oddly seems too much but also not enough. I can't explain my reasoning but it just feels wrong.

I mean, it's weird, but yeah, the Cassie actress is as old as the MCU. Again, real shame she's gone now.

We're never getting Ant-Man 3

Don't let that Parker guy near her.

Here's a tacked on question.
What happened to Ghost?

Attached: 1530913802868.jpg (2048x1363, 358K)

Why not? They make a decent return on investment, and with Tony and Cap both out of the picture and Thor being a Guardian now, he's practically part of the old guard for Marvel at this point.

Who cares?

My dick.

Attached: tumblr_pg0vtzNyz11uyg4r8o2_400.gif (268x268, 2M)

One of thr standout scenes of the movie. Literally the first time in the entire MCU that I had tears in my eyes which caught me by surprise considering that the only cape movie that managed that prior to it was MoS (schoolkid Clark & Martha scene). Something about kids and their parents sharing cute scenes together just gets me

Because it makes less money than other movies and there's just not a slot for it unless they chunk it over to Disney+

Thunderbolts

Plans for future movies change a lot. Douglas already said that Ant-Man 3 was in talks and Marvel has yet to reveal the full Phase 4 plan. There is still a chance.

I feel like a lot of Marvel characters is less about their tragic past and more on the ones they encounter along the way.

Emma Fuhrmann (older Cassie) was born in 2001 and filmed the scene in 2017, making her 16 at the time. Abby Ryder Fortson (young Cassie) was born in 2008 and filmed her scenes in AMATW in 2017, making her 9 at the time.

According to rumors, she's gonna be in the Thunderbolts.

I want to see that cutie back.

>gif
user, please...

Attached: 1538893563960.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Scott was confined to a house and a tiny backyard.

Clint had tens if not hundreds of acres of farm.

Attached: tumblr_pqp1x2oX2K1tq9cvpo2_500.gif (500x270, 2.36M)

I mean, Clint was a Shield agent for decades while Scott was an ex-con.

>she's gonna be in the Thunderbolts.
Is this the "rumor" you are trying to start? Because it isn't catching on.

I also keep hearing this rumor.
What did it even originate from?

i guess SHIELD pays more than robbing

I hope she was dusted in the snap, because if she wasn't, then she lived with the pain for years, became a killer in hopes of being released from it by being killed, nearly killed Janet in search of a cure only to be relieved by Janet and the quantum particles... then all of her new friends die or disappear while getting her more particles, so the pain comes back and she spends 5 years suffering again, IF she doesn't dissipate completely.

So I hope she got dusted so she didn't experience these 5 years of further despair, and came back with the rest of the undusted.

>Captain Marvel
>Mantis
>Shuri
>Okoye
>Nebula
>Gamora
>Wasp
>Wanda
>Pepper
>Liz
>MJ
>Cassie
>Future Morgan.
Oh boy,Tracy Scoops is gonna have a field day with this movie

A mysterious Twitter account that got all the Endgame spoilers right said it in December...of 2018.
mobile.twitter.com/RogerWardell

I'm curious as to who Cassie was living with. Was she by herself? Did other unsnapped adults care for her?

yikes....

>why not?
AM&TW is one of the lowest-grossing MCU movies, if not the lowest. No one gives a shit about Ant-Man.

Ghost... has had a hard life.

>. The first two Ant-man movies really emphasized how important that relationship is to Scott's entire character development/arc, and now that relationship will never be the same.
So why did Civil War ignore that?

fuck you and your thread

what happened to loki? and no, we weren't shown anything else, so WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO?

also, fucking props to marvel for NO EASTER EGGS OR AFTER CREDITS! thank GOD, so many people in my thread got pissed and i laughed.

why would anything be after this movie?
unless it was something awesome as shit like DOOM showing up.

>He didn't want to see Cap meeting up with Red Skull

>Steven, son of a bitch

> Steve Rogers, Red Skulls most hated enemy, shows up
> to GIVE AWAY the very power that Red Skull always wanted for himself and could never achieve

Can you fucking imagine the level of mad Red Skull would be?

>mobile.twitter.com/RogerWardell
mobilefag

thanks for bumping the thread tho

i wanted that, asshole
i want a 5 hour cut of TONS of shit that we won't get in our 3 hour 30 mins EXTRA EDITION blu ray.

Because Scott didn't know about the accords when he was going to help Cap