Next Death Battle

Well?

Hal vs Ben 10

Attached: FD517915-EA2C-4841-9E20-93750BB787A7.png (750x421, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb8gNfTiuks
youtu.be/p180AYDKr0g
youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs
youtu.be/81EKZ7bj8rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lT8EnpEQMsY
youtube.com/watch?v=tumz1xnoJkc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Nu0RhRUqIE
ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120934106996
youtu.be/RDT7qGmFIkE
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2019/02/death-battle-predictions-aquaman-vs.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=R6_qGk-xOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=H1zHalthf30
youtube.com/watch?v=MEg1aYAWS1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Ben 10 is retarded and boring
But I also want to see DCucks suffer
I guess it's a win-win situation

Why did the last one get deleted?

Hal wins

Who knows it’s Yea Forums related in every way

youtu.be/Wb8gNfTiuks

Is Hal op enough?

Is this actually confirmed? This matchup doesn't really make sense either way, Hal Jordan has willed himself back from the dead without consequence at least three times by my count, so that should be the win right there. I vaguely remember Ben survivng the end of the universe at the end of Omniverse but I don't really remember what all that was about.

The More biased character wins

Yes

They just released Wario vs Dedede and it was the preview

>character who can't be killed vs character who can kill anyone

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Ben will win because he has Alien X.
Does Hal have anything that broken?

Evil villain wanted to create the universe in his image, he set up a Big Bang Machine, Ben would have died but turns out Omnitrix has a failsafe to turn him into just the right alien so he can live. He becomes an alien to absorb it and fires the Big Bang back at the villain in a concentrated blast.

>Hal Jordan has willed himself back from the dead without consequence
>Back from the dead

He'd still be dead in that scenario though.

So by Death Battle rules, it would be Ben's win since he killed him.

Can Alien X beat GL?

You really have no idea how OP Hal Jordan is do you? A non-Jobbing Hal Jordan can take down Superman and the Justice League without trying (except Flash for obvious reasons.

>Inb4 yellow weakness.

That doesn't work on Hal who's fought sinestro and yellow lanterns at once.

Hal is going to win.

And a non-jobbing Ben can destroy and create universes like nothing.

Goku stomps both at the same time

he gets Alien X'd

Attached: Alien_X-_Ben_10_Omniverse.png (290x348, 53K)

Is Ben going to be his usual dipshit self and pick a dumb favorite alien to fight as? Because I can see him getting fucked like that easily.

Hal is a dipshit too.

>Jobku
>winning

and then Superman kicks his ass

>And a non-jobbing Ben can destroy and create universes like nothing.
Parallax Hal has done this as well user.....

Why the fuck they pick Ben as Hal opponent and not Richard Nova would’ve been a much better fight than Hal dominates until alien x comes in and murders Hal

Attached: 175A1D40-9131-40B4-9202-BCDAA54019C5.png (1440x1080, 1.18M)

This is why it works.

>Hal dominates until alien x comes in and murders Hal
No he would not Hal has fought cosmic reality warpers on a regulary basis. Hell the GL Corp as a whole has ad well.

Can Ghostfreak possess Hal?

No he's fought off cosmic mind control beings and have managed to become to shrug it off. He's a Green Lantern (Willpower) for goodness sake.

No Contest

Attached: 18-21-why-ben-10-can-beat-goku-superman-and-pretty-34339054.png (500x430, 70K)

Ben can't control Ghostfreak either way so it's irrelevant

That's why I asked. I don't know much about GLs other than that they're powered by will.
Didn't know if that translated into resisting possession.

What Ben are they using? Because they should ignore Omniverse to have a fair fight

Yes he can, he has chains now so Ben can control it

Attached: Ghostfreak_ov_official.png (230x447, 103K)

Unless Hal allowed his powerful forms like Parallax or something what exactly prevents alien x from snapping Hal outta existence?

>Didn't know if that translated into resisting possession
Green Lanterns Corp has fought all sorts of cosmic powerful beings in the book you name it. From Multi-universal Beings to Mind Control beings and Universal threats and so on. It's their willpower (which powers the ring) that makes them dangerous.

Hal Willpower (I'm not joking here). Hals really a very powerful Green Lantern. There's a reasons Oans respect him (which takes alot of doing) and Oans are some Overpowered blue smurfs.

I get that but wouldn’t that count as victory for Ben?

youtu.be/p180AYDKr0g

Why Ben? He’s not part of a space police force, wouldn’t Nova make more sense?

Unless Hal is "Permantely" dead? No.

Ben would win no contest. Unless it's God of Light Hal which would at the very least tie, all of Hal would job to Alien X.

He's part of the Plumbers (Yes that's the name) an intergalactic peace keeping force. And like Hal he also was gifted with green jewelry that gives him the powers beyond comprehension

youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs
Na, Ben wins

>You really have no idea how OP Hal Jordan is do you

I was speaking specifically about the "he willed himself back to life" that was specifically talked about in that specific post....

but okay

Attached: tumblr_inline_oyoxk518CI1s94mm7_1280.jpg (500x619, 59K)

It literally comes down to Alien X. Hal shits on Ben otherwise

He wasn't gifted the Omnitrix. He was dicking around in the woods and found it.
And it was black and white back in the day.

If Hal actually pulls off a win I can see Seth having a giga autism fit

Then what can Hal do to alien don’t green lanterns have BS hax or something?

I mean in the same way Hal was (Right place right time in some continuities) but I"ll take the L for bad wording on my part

Except yes.
It would.

Dead is dead when it's the rules of death battle.

If Ben kills him.
Then he wins.
That's how it works.

Doesn't matter if someone can come back from the dead in seconds, or in years via reincarnation..

If Ben can kill him in a fight.
Then he wins the DEATH battle.
Because he KILLED him in that battle.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/81EKZ7bj8rQ

Alien X.

I want to see this now.

Darkseid's avatar died and he came back

Tracer got home run smacked which is auto KO yet came back

I believe Scorpion "died" then came back

>Dead is dead when it's the rules of death battle.
No it doesn't,
Shao Khan vs M Bison fought with Bison Soul being alive before Shao Khan snatched it. There have been many death battles where a dead opponent has came back to life (some Meta-Human capability) and starts tearing it up.

To kill Hal is not simple. Your really have to make him "non-existent". I cannot strenuous how many times Hal been killed then all of sudden through willpower he's back and still fighting due to the ring.

This should've been Nova vs GL. What the fuck are death battle thinking?

>He wants ANOTHER Marvel vs DC fight

And?

StarScream is technically not dead and Nightmare from Soul Caliber isn't dead

You know, Alien X is like Saitama, you can't even take it seriously since it is an extreme childish asspull, same with the failfase bullshit.
Also this Even without Alien X, you can't take Ben as a serious opponent at all either.

Ben loves that electric one and I think that was his go to later in the series with 4 Arms being his other one

Alien X was for "In case of universe+ level destruction break glass" situations

>believing that dbztard even after he got called out for that shitty video

Depends on which Ben
Depends on which Hal

Not sure why people keep saying Ben is that powerful because of AlienX, since anyone with mind control powers would make him his bitch before he gets a chance to use the Omnitrix

Why are you invalidating his other examples? Also Nightmare literally got destroyed by Guts and then turn to his Astral Form (which Guts finished it off).

>Starscream.
Starscream like most Transformers have been "killed" and brought back.

The omnitrix is adaptive. It isn't letting Ben die.

The Omnitrix has a safe failure, meaning if he ever gets in mortal danger, the Omnitrix transform him into an alien that can save his life automatically.

The only loser is me because Im bored of both of them

>His Avatar
Right.
HE didn't die. So what's your point?

That's like saying if my avatar in a game dies then I should die

>Got home run smacked which is auto KO
>Auto KO
wat? You mean gameplay wise for TF2? cause that doesn't mean shit in Death Battle because, again

SHE didn't DIE from the hit. she was still ALIVE.
She didn't die and come back in the fight
youtube.com/watch?v=lT8EnpEQMsY

>I believe Scorpion "died" then came back
Except he didn't die.

He was still alive after Ryu's attack against him
He didn't die and come back. He survived Ryu's blast and then finished him off.

youtube.com/watch?v=tumz1xnoJkc

try actually watching the videos you're arguing with

So no, they did not die in any of those battles.

Wanna try again?

So what no one asked for Ben fighting Hal
Hal vs Nova is one of those fights people wanted should’ve saved Hal appearance for something like that instead fighting ben

What alien could the omnitrix pull that prevents Him from being mindfucked

>Hal vs Nova is one of those fights people wanted

Show me all the comments asking for that.

Go ahead.

Show me all of the comments on youtube or the RT forum of people clamoring for that fight.

Or is this one of those "I want it so everyone wants it" things?

Not that user,
But it seems your obvisously bias,
So you can go pout somewhere.

This.
Who the hell thought of this?

Google your friend retard I seen more niggas put Hal against Nova in regards to face in DB than one against fucking Ben

Only alien from cursory google searches is Alien X and Brainstorm

If I recall Ben10 correctly, couldn't Ben technically transform into Goku

Depends on what kind of mind fuck but Alien X has 3 minds and if one is down he can do anithing., And even if that fail, he can't die anyway, no matter what

Pretty much this, except I don't hate Hal, so I'd prefer if he popped the Ben 10 kid like an alien zit.

No cause he haven’t met him if he did then sure but that’s not important

technically, yes

who won between wario and dedede?

>Make a claim
>Don't back it up
>Tell people to look up your claim and verify it for you

You're like one of those people who go "This movie reviewer on youtube shares my point of view! People should watch him rather than me needing to actually talk about what I think!"

He could but it would only be base Goku with no training

>But it seems your obvisously bias,
*You're
*Obviously

Wouldn't something like Broly be a more suitable candidate for a Saiyan in it's prime?

Is alien x considered outside help?

Ben and Green Lantern have the same origin story.

If you want to be 100% accurate. Every single one of the aliens he can transform into are technically outside help

But then I dont think Green Latern's power is actually a power he posses.

Isn’t Hal nearly as fast as Flash ?

He only did that once and it took him a HELL alot of effort to do this.

I'd rather see a ERB between the two.

Hal fucked up an amped Krona, Krona fucked up Galactus so Hal should fuck up Ben easy

Attached: 9c30d78c28a90deb282980fb920bb9b8-500.jpg (667x500, 64K)

>cuck
Newfaggot

He beat Superman and can remake the universe after deconstructing it

Attached: F0E82C09-FDDB-49C8-B430-6735932132B5.jpg (640x991, 111K)

Oh shit, that's true, Hal stomps

Attached: 1556244757321.jpg (1400x2153, 648K)

So Ben 10 stole Green Lantern's origin story?

So does Ben

Attached: Untitledkjbk .png (274x317, 57K)

Attached: 9BC16CF0-C589-4A46-B96B-46CA0F7EBFCD.jpg (640x995, 121K)

As long as Hal doesn't build himself up or makes an epic speech, this one is in the bag

Attached: green-lantern-hal-jordan-vs-the-dawnbreaker-8.jpg (1988x3056, 904K)

Hal beat Krona who was a threat to both DC and Marvel multiverses though

Pretty sure Hal can take everything Ben can throw at him with the possible exception of Alien X

>DC and Marvel cross over
>Canon
pick one

>Goku ever winning a Death Battle
It is to laugh

You won't be saying that when Goku (Evolution) vs DmC Dante gets made next year

Attached: 739798F7-B191-4302-98F4-A20AD300D504.jpg (640x989, 137K)

It was actually in the JLA vs Avengers crossover which was written by the guy who wrote Avengers and JLA on a regular basis you dumbfuck newfaggot.

Not alone, I believe

Let's see who Goku writers steal ideas from next, they have a lot of Superman stories to catch up on.

Attached: 628EDECA-0FA3-4F65-A042-CD69109BEEBD.jpg (1280x1978, 942K)

Ben can transform into Nanotech and then enter Hal Anus to later transform into Cannonball still inside his anus.

Yes, he can pull an Antman

From what I know Hal put the finishing blow when the fucker couldn't be put down even in COIE.

>Cannonbolt
>not Way Big

GL rings have autoshields

Like I said
>Cross over
>Canon

pick one

there's a reason Wonder Woman couldn't wield Mjonir in the DB against thor despite being able to in the cross over.

You know what that reason is?

It's not canon

I thought that would be Overkill

It is canon though, Busiek wrote JLA and Avengers and was very familiar with both of them, only DC vs Marvel was done by fan votes not JLA vs. Avengers you newfaggot WW picked up the hammer in DC vs Marvel not JLA vs Avengers which is canon.

>A writer who worked on both did it so it's canon
Show me one
Just. One.
Page from the CURRENT canon of either DC or Marvel comics where the cross over has literally any type of mention or impact.

Just one page in the current canon.
I'll wait.

Or are you just going to go "REEEEE NEW FAG" while not posting one sliver of evidence?

Donte would still win. He's almost as OP as his better incarnation while Evolution Goku is pretty underwhelming.

Then again no one cares about abominations fighting

>He's almost as OP as his better incarnation
>Screams in pain just from fingering himself

Nice bait.
3/10 for having me reply

Attached: 1528980357144.png (1009x1080, 828K)

Bros... it can't be...

>there's a reason Wonder Woman couldn't wield Mjonir in the DB against thor despite being able to in the cross over.
Sounds to me like they're arbitrarily deciding what to count as canon from DB to DB, considering they've counted actual, complete non-canon things before (cough cough Mario Sports spin-offs.)

Attached: naH7oBz.jpg (564x867, 209K)

You won't be saying that when the Tractor Beam Kamehameha hits.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Nu0RhRUqIE

Minus the dying alien part.

What the fuck did I just watch

go ahead and show me any match up people wanted for Hal that wasn’t Richard dipshit
>Makes a claim and doesn’t back it up
It called look up shit and you would more of Richard rider vs Hal Jordan as in his Hal main match up dumbass

The Hypercrisis makes it canon you invalid.

>Mario Sports spin-off
>non-canon

Except for Sonic and Mario's rematch they were using the video game versions of both characters, and the official canon for both of them (Hence the Mario manga being used) and there is nothing in the main title games that would say the other games are not Canon

So no they are not "arbitrarily" deciding what to count as canon.

For seasons 1 and 2 they used literally everything for feats and abilities, even if they contradicted themselves between the different media.

They stopped that and started focusing on a single version of a character, and outside material was only used if something in the MAIN canon that they're working with supported it.

When it comes to DC, they tend to stick to everything in the CURRENT COMIC canon for that character

It's like literally no one in this thread has any idea how DB works

>Go ahead and show me any match up people wanted
>It's called look up shit

Good job deflecting.
So are you going to actually provide evidence for your claim, or just keep telling me to make your case for you?

>they were using the video game versions of both characters
>Hence the Mario manga being used
lol

No but seriously DB is arbitrary as fuck and has only gotten more so as time goes on.
They'll use vague spin-off feats one fight, then ignore the fact that a character is canonically immortal the next. Modern DB is a fucking joke, which is sad as yesteryear DB wasn't even all that great either.

>Despite shared ownership between DC Comics and Marvel Comics, only DC has used the character in a non-crossover appearance. In Green Lantern #87, Access appears to Jade and claims to be looking for Kyle Rayner. Having no success, he decides to travel to the Marvel Comics universe in order to find the Silver Surfer.
>In the JLA/Avengers crossover, no mention is made of Access, who should logically have been involved. On the other hand, the events of JLA/Avengers have been later referenced (see Crime Syndicate);

See What a new fag, you type like a femanon too

>lol
The manga is an official part of the Mario canon so i'm not sure what's so funny...

>No but seriously DB is arbitrary as fuck and has only gotten more so as time goes on

>if the character I like loses then it was arbitrary: The Post

AYYYY AD HOMENIEM LMAO

But hey, at least you got someone to actually prove your point on your behalf

The joke is that Mario has about as much of a canon as Mickey Mouse.

>if the character I like loses then it was arbitrary: The Post
I grew up playing Mario games. But go ahead, go to the old "I don't have a real argument so I'm just going to call you a fanboy" defense. Hope you don't choke while deepthroating SA's cock.

>I grew up playing Mario games.
Sure.
I believe you, random person on the internet who is using the "real actually i'm totally a fan" defense

>The joke is that mario has about as much canon as Mickey Mouse

except it does have an official canon, and the manga is part of that official canon, which is why it's used, but not something like the Mario Brothers Movie like they did in the original version.

I'm the one providing the facts here newfag, you got owned hard, I even proved DC vs. Marvel is canon too lmfao

I mean, they're right. JLA/Avengers might've been somewhat canon back then but it definitely isn't now.

You fags don't read comics. The hypertime in DC makes it all canon.

The Omnitrix transforms you into a prime specimen of the species, Goku was a weakling who got so strong because of constant training and help, he prime specimen would have to be Broly, and if he is too much of an exception, then Vegeta.

So omnitrix copied the Elsemen/E-spheres from DC 1 million too huh? What a bad joke.

I don't know either

The commie won and the libertarian lost

Fight lasts three minutes
Opens with Hal trying to confiscate the Omnitrix from Ben leading to him retaliating
First minute is the two being complete idiots (mid tier aliens vs mundane constructs)
Second minute is Hal actually using his brain cells and beating the crap out of Ben in space
Third minute is the Omnitrix automatically turning into Alien X, Ben convinces the two personalities that there's a crazy man with a ring who's gonna kill them if they don't do anything, and Hal gets stomped

They probably didn't do that because even they've admitted they get tired of Marvel vs DC matches
Also you underestimate the amount of people who clamor for Ben 10 to be in a match, even Ben Singer has joked about it in the past

Dumb human gets stuck with green alien device that gives them a variety of powers

April Fools is on a Wednesday next year
If they time it right, its gonna happen

>due to the ring
So Alien X can just destroy the ring?

They're likely not gonna add Parallax

Why do people ignoring this video?
Sounds like AlienX could wipe the floor with Superman

Parallax is not a power-up/transformation of Hal, so he won't show up, meaning Alien X wins by default.
Another completely wasted fight.

Considering this is likely gonna be a sprite match, odds of this being Hal's face before death?

Attached: 1812414-hals_boigah.jpg (264x351, 27K)

I'm not too familiar with Ben outside of the original cartoon and movie. Can he swap aliens on the fly now? It seems like a pretty one-sided matchup, especially since Hal wins everything automatically by willing it hard enough. Even the Speedforce can't pull off some of the horseshit nonsense he's been able to do repeatedly.

What's in the video?

>can he swap aliens on the fly
Even better, if the Omnitrix detects Ben is in deep shit, it'll automatically transform him into the alien best suited for preserving his life
Yea Forums joked that Ben can't commit suicide because of that

Would Hal try to go after Gwen?

>try

Attached: In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night, No FBI is Going to Stop Me Tonight.png (1023x1690, 1.59M)

Nothing in Hal's arsenal is gonna stop Alien X from just poofing him into non existence
>inb4 willpower back to life via ring bullshit
Just get rid of the ring no problem
They'll also mention that Ben no longer has a cooldown while Hal will run out of power eventually

>Hal will run out of power eventually
No, its been implied Hal's will is stronger than the central core battery

Hal is a man of culture, but he also has some class. He'd abstain from that sweet sassy loli tang. For Ben's sake.

Attached: 325e857779297581e91516b5a3278f9f8d8a73b5.png (850x705, 187K)

>For Ben's sake
Would he do it if he wins the Death Battle?

Alien X is a reality warping level entity that ben can turn into that has rebooted the universe more than once
like he exists as the explanation for the series itself rebooting cause they decided to get meta about it.

Unless Hal can freely traverse and edit the multi-verse on command without Parallax's help, Alien X will probably just exit the dimension and turn the battle into a remake of "Duck Amuck", he can change the rules of engagement as he see's fit. Alien-X is actually pretty busted for a kid's cartoon.

Attached: NRS33O7.jpg (320x240, 44K)

>Alien-X is actually pretty busted for a kid's cartoon.
But then Ben can't even freely use Alien X's power right? There's a council

>TFW I want to root for Hal but I'm okay with him losing because of all the Yea Forums memes surrounding his stupidity

Derrick J Wyatt confirmed he got better control

They'll probably mention the crack reality feat he had with Sinestro but it still wouldn't be enough

Eventually. First Gwen would start following him around like he just broke her bike. And technically he did.

Not as of Omniverse, he convinced the personalities that they can argue as much as they want if they give him full control. There was a whole story arc about his friend's worried about whether Ben should have that kind of power or not, in the end they decide to trust him, So now, he basically has full control of Alien X.

Attached: 6041936-maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Then Idk how anyone can win against a reality warper. I mean Hal's strongest incarnation is New God Hal and that was busted as fuck but I doubt they'll use it

Why doesn't he just use it all the time? Also Ben loses to some street level looking motherfuckers

Why use a cannon on a rabbit? I figure the idea of fixing every small problem with a snap of his fingers would be boring, Ben enjoys the challenge. Plus, the Omnitrix is sentient and usually decides on what will work best for the situation. When the universe was about to be destroyed in one episode, it made sure that he was in Alien-X form to protect him but sometimes it gives him shitty aliens to take him down a peg confidence wise. As for losing to street-level thugs, every hero has off days depending on the writer.

Attached: wood.jpg (469x236, 66K)

You're underestimating just how much Willpower is broken in the DC universe:
>The Mosaic was an unstable amalgam of thousands of different cities from all across the universe stitched together as its own world on Oa. John Stewart held it all together subconsciously.
>John Stewart willed himself to become a Guardian of the Universe and used his powers to bring back to life his dead wife Katma Tui. This was before Hal refined GL Maguffins.
>Hal Jordan, crazed from the destruction of Coast City and stealing power rings from fellow Corps members, walked into the Central Power Battery and absorbed what was most of the universe's essence of willpower and proceeded to destroy universes to recreate them as paradises without great tragedies. Every DC superhero trying to dogpile him couldn't do a damn thing until he was weakened.
>Kyle Rayner became Ion, which let him make infinite copies of himself and fix all of the universe's problems within days, and would have kept peace if Superman didn't talk him down from his omnipotence.
>Kyle then used his Ion powers to bring back the Corps and reignite the Central Power Battery.
>Hal escaped death, hypnosis from Ganthet, blew up a Suneater, came back as The Spectre, willed himself back to life, and willed the embodiment of fear from his body.
>Hal died again but he willed himself better.
>Hal, when he had no power left and the Lanterns were about to be wiped out by the villain of the week, just willed his shit to 100% and single-handedly beat them.
>Hal died (yet again) but he willed himself better along with a ring and his own lantern.
>Kyle became the White Lantern, which entailed complete and masterful control over the entire light spectrum, essentially making him space Jesus with Ion's broken powers.
And I think there was something about New 52 Alan Scott holding the entire Earth together?

Hal losing to random shit was because he needed a big crutch. Silver Age GL were too OP even with the yellow weakness

I remember something in Rebirth where Hal just solo'd a parallax powered war world, that true?

Ye he did and also tapped to the speed force

Because it's a fictional story for children and manchildren, you dense faggots.
They need a conflict to tell a story, so no fictional superpowered hero will ever go full 100% from the start. God fuck, i bet you're fat and wear glasses.

ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120934106996

I know its a story. Why are you so mad about what other people are talking about.

Yep.

>comparing peak Ben to rookie Hal
You might as well just post "The Sign" and shitpost "HAHA BEN CAN BEAT THIS STINKY PEEPEE LOSER HAHA WHAT AN IDIOT RUNNING INTO A SIGN"

If you don't masturbate in the DC universe, how powerful would you be?

Because the other people are unbelievable retards

fucking christ, I can see why they stopped doing Marvel vs DC fights because this shit is locked down on announcement. Although Daredevil vs Nightwing is bullshit fuck them Daredevil has brushed off sonic weapons god dammit

Attached: a40.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

Would Dragon Ball spics be pissed if Evolution Goku won?

Space Jesus at minimum, Superman Prime at most.

Hal has some insane GL feats ngl. He's also beaten Zod who was on a planet with 2 yellow suns.

Ben's likely gonna win though
Ben Singer and the rest probably just did this because the Ben 10 requests are bigger than you think

Gaiman's editor confirmed that masturbation doesn't exist in the DCU

Leave Ben 10 to me

Attached: bTtCJ5F.jpg (1483x2100, 235K)

Does that mean Guy Gardner is the most powerful Green Lantern?

Guy doesn't masturbate?
Seriously?

But can he hit hard enough to beat Alien X or is it a stalemate?

Maybe, he's killed Krona.

>"Damn he's tough"
>wills harder
>wins
Guaranteed every time someone tries going one-on-one with Hal.

He just gets a new chick whenever he’s horney

Dude's an infamous JL Jobber for a reason, hell isn't it still canon you can "Outwill" a power ring off a lantern

Attached: 1555937673694.jpg (500x375, 35K)

To be completely fair. Yes, but that was Superman

I mean I guess? Hasn't happened in awhile tho
That was Superman to guy and Slade to Kyle iirc

>dude he's a jobber in team books
Everyone's a jobber in team books besides fucking Batman.

>hell isn't it still canon you can "Outwill" a power ring off a lantern
Yeah, but it's never happened to Hal.

"If you put a man able to surpass every limit, against one that has no limits at all. Well, only one of them has limits to give at all."

>Evolution Goku becomes Oozaru
>Him and Donte recreate the Fuck You scene

Why didnt they do Nova vs Hal? Or Quasar vs Hal?

>racebaiting this much
Faggot

DC vs Marvel is stale

Lol Hal wins easy then, Hal created a universe too without even trying and he did that as a rookie as part of his rookie training. All Green Lanterns must create and balance a universe with the GL ring as rookies.

Of course you fags don't read comics, so I'll see if I can post the scans on this site.

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (963x1515, 142K)

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (957x1515, 208K)

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (957x1515, 309K)

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (945x1515, 265K)

Attached: Pg1-8.jpg (1044x1520, 689K)

Attached: Pg2-8.jpg (988x1520, 727K)

Attached: downloadfile-20.jpg (957x1515, 365K)

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (945x1515, 333K)

Attached: downloadfile-13.jpg (963x1515, 327K)

Attached: downloadfile-16.jpg (951x1515, 292K)

Attached: downloadfile-22.jpg (951x1515, 260K)

Does Ben10,000 change this match at all?

youtu.be/RDT7qGmFIkE

Attached: downloadfile-10.jpg (951x1515, 331K)

Attached: PG-2 15.jpg (1024x1518, 598K)

Oops got pages mixed up, this is the next page, then this And there you have it Hal fucking owns that Ben DCcopycat.

Attached: PG1-15.jpg (1024x1516, 583K)

Even a rookie Hal fucking destroys Ben

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (1065x1563, 315K)

What's stopping Hal from using the ring to take the Omnitrix? Can't the ring's AI help screw with it?

In theory he could will the ring to fuck up the omnitrix

>muh universe level cops
Hahahahahahaha. Are you guys actually serious? Like actually serious in thinking that every corps member is universe level?

Okay, that's him as a rookie. But if that's not his peak feats, what are they?

Silver age gls yeah, also the GL in question is Hal. Its like saying are all Kryptonians Superman level and obviously the answer is no numbnuts

Dedede by shoving a Gordo up Wario's ass

There's no way Hal can come out of this on top. If he wins, he's killed a 10-year old. If he loses, he got beat by a 10 year old. It's not right.

Ben’s 16

>retards saying "lul Hal could just willpower through it"
Canonically, the reason why each show changes so massively in artstyle and design between new series is because the Celestialsapiens get bored. It's also canon that multiversal/omniversal destruction would take all of six thoughts for them.

Hal gets turned into an ever-screaming pretzel made out of his own intestines.

WoG is bullshit but I can’t argue with that.
Thanks for all the Ben wank fanboys you canonically turned him into a god with an H-Dial (How does he even lose at this point? Doesn’t this kill the stakes in the series?)

Serioulsy? Who won Wario vs DeDeDe?

What are the limits here? Is Hal allowed to down Ion and the Central Battery? Because that puts him on Specter level. Is Ben allowed to use Alien X or does he have the indecision complication that limits his involvement?

This is like Thanos vs Darksied in that it depends on how you build each character.

From what I've heard Ben wins because he's broken as fuck.

>Feeding Hal to Ben "Alien X is a Beyonder" 10
Jesus Christ Death Battle why? It's like feeding Hal to Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

> He still has to get control
So could he get control of Alien X before Hal pulps him?

It really all come down to the living plot device that is Alien X. No Alien X means Ben dies horribly. Yes Alien X means Hal dies horribly.

It's really that simple of a matchup.

WOG is shaky considering it’s from Dwayne who was character designer and not the main writer

See He still has to wrangle control from the two debating halves of Alien X. He's just better at negotiating with them now.

The question is:

1. Can he do it before Hal "speed force anomaly" Jordan kills him.

2. Will they let him use Alien X to fight Hal in the first place.

The ENTIRE fight rests on whether or not Ben can use his Beyonder form. It's as critical a question as asking if Thanos can use the IG or Darksied his multiverse form.

>Ben gets Alien X
>Hal doesn't get Parallax, Ion, and his White Lantern form
Watch them fucking do this.

Attached: The face of despair.jpg (500x350, 26K)

OG Krona was capable of destroying universes.

>Parallax Hal will never kick Ben's ass, call him a manchild and a failed hero, and take the omnimatrix to add to his power

Just kill me now.

>Spite match
They have been giving DC a lot of wins. I can totally see this as DB feeding DC an L to take fanboy complaints off them.

What stops Hal from stealing/crushing the omnimatrix?

I think Donte can actually take that fight, Noku was pretty underwhelming for the majority of his film.

They've been 100 percent correct in their pics this season so far.

Interestingly, Hal would win if this wasn't a fight to the death as Ben's standard modes are easy to incap or just put in a bubble.

But the omnimatrix adapts Ben and will auto-change him to Alien X if it detects enough danger.

Hal's only chance is to get rid of the omnimatrix before it brings out Alien X. Can he do it?

>Tracer got home run smacked

That was the metal bat and that's not something it can actually do in-game. Said battle also accounted for weapons Scout didn't actually use during that fight.

>DC has been on a tear recently so they bring out the guy with a fucking Beyonder mode to kill a Leaguer
Cringe and transparent Death Battle.

Does this fight really have more theme than Hal vs Nova or a Lensman?

Hal's new godform is also great.

>retards saying "lul Hal could just willpower through it"
Cause he can

Which one? Dude has more ultimate forms than Goku.

If they bring those into the mix then it's a toss up as its omnipotent god vs omnipotent god.

Can Alien X beat Ion Hal? Specter Hal? God of Light Hal? Who the fuck can tell?

Hal's New God form. The god of light which was arguably the most powerful of the new new gods that came out when Darkseid died since Hal was basically a living miracle machine

>Central Battery plus Motherbox
Then its omnipotent god vs omnipotent god at that point. God only knows who would win. It's like asking if a Beyonder could beat-up a Q.

This is what I want to know. What's to stop Hal's ring from figuring out the omnimatrix has a Beyonder inside it and that he needs to get it off and away from the kid?

>What's to stop Hal's ring from figuring out the omnimatrix
I mean Hal can just WILL the omnitrix to not work

Silver Age Hal definitely. And I think even modern Hal can do something to it.

How durable is the omnimatrix? Does it need to be on Ben's arm to work?

>Having Hal fight a guy on the level of Thanos. Darksied, Superman, and Captain Marvel
This is Deathbattle throwing DC an L in response to all the wins they've been having lately.

Sprite match user
Sprites
You know, video game sprites
Pixels

I mean cause Hal has been shown that he can make machinery work the way he wants by willing it.

Has the omnimateix ever been broken/stolen before?

If they passed the test then yeah they are universal level,faggot, read the comic fsggot, the ring's limit is Will and Imagination.

Can you not read? Hal created a universe.

Hal just absorbs Ben's energy via will power mcguffian

Well Ben did bust his Omnitrix but it wasn't broken. It's been stolen too

I’ll wait to see if Alien X and the central power battery is involved. If they are I have no idea who would win. Hal with just a line to the battery overpowered a bomb that was going to suck all the universe down to an atom and causes all the rings to blink with the strength of 1 foe.

I can accept Alien X beating central battery Hal. I don’t approve of it, but I can accept it like Batman beating Cap. But they damn well better give him the battery as it works like Alien X works. When shit gets real, Hal taps the battery. When shit gets real, Alien X comes out.

In his ring. That’s a pretty tiny universe.

Look, I’d like Hal to win as well but Alien X ate a Big Bang. That’s hard to beat.

None so far, and for anyone saying he can't die because of the omnitrix, he doen's have to actually die to lose a fight.

1. If this wasn't a fight to the death, Hal could just bubble Ben's ass and dab at him. None of Ben's forms beyond MUH ALIEN X can match him.

2. Alien X doesn't come out unless Ben convinces his two constantly warring sides to work together OR if he has to transform into it to avoid dying. The omnimatrix autotransforms Ben into whatever form survives an attack.

3. Hal can potentially circumvent having to fight Alien X by mindfucking Ben or fucking with the omnimatrix. But DB might fall for the LOL HAL SO STUPID maymay and not have him fight that smart.

4. If Alien X comes out, Hal SHOULD be able to use the central battery. He's been given central battery access before in matters of universal importance.

In that case, it comes down to what's basically Ion vs Alien X. In which case I have to give the slight edge to Ion because Ion Kyle was able to travel through and control time.

How good is Alien X at time control/travel?

It can be separated with master control and does have a self destruct functionally that accidently got initiated due to some tech fuckery. The self destruct was capable of universe destruction (but only after a few days of charging). I think there was also an episode side where a part was taken out of it (a stabilizer).

Hal shits all over that poor man's rip-off Ben10

Attached: green-lantern-becomes-the-god-of-light-2.png (679x1049, 759K)

I don't remember if Alien X is ever stated to have time powers, but Ben has Clockework, and has worked with past and future versions of himself several times (heh) in time-travel matters.

No, in the central power battery which if you actually read the scans, the universe he created is 100% real and exists forever , as usual people just don't want to admit how powerful Hal really is so whenever anyone shows proof of DC characters being overpowered as fuck some fags will just say "nu uh, that doesn't count!", it's pathetic especially since Ben10's ultimate form is just a rip off the e-spheres from DC 1 million from 20 years ago lmfao

His peak feats is willing a fully sentient Coast City with his constructs having independent thought, Willing himself a black ring when he was dead (You don't have will when you're dead) was able to kill Krona even tho rings have this failsafe where they can't kill Guardians and even then Krona is a powerhouse, fought off ParallaxGanthet, Was able to summon Nekron without a 100% charged Black ring, Tapped into the speed force, Beat a 2 sun powered Zod and was able to kill a Sun Eater also his peak feats with his most powerful incarnation usually has him being one with willpower/a god

If Marvel doesn't acknowledge it, it isn't canon.

Also Volthoom has noted that Hal's inner will is just as strong/might be stronger than the Central Core Battery.

So it is vulnerable to be being fucked with. Hal could potentially hack it then since the rings have technopath abilities.

DB are the kind of shitters to take Hal's resent feat and lawyer it to hell and back.

"Are you SURE he stopped a bomb that was going to destroy the whole universe? The guardians asked him to DEFUSE the bomb. Maybe he just stopped it from activating?" (Which ignores that the bomb was already activated and firing)

"Adam Strange said they detected 1 foe's worth of energy after Hal vanished. The feat is only supernova level." (which ignores that it was clearly talking about the many rings around the universe blinking together because if the foe came from Hal all of Ran would be dead)

Watch them Jew down Hal. Just watch them.

>Kyle gets Ion form
>Hal gets Ion form plus a mother box
Damn. Poor Kyle can't ever catch a break.

Bullshit

Who gives a fuck what Marvel thinks?

I do.

Is Alien X omniscient as well as omnipotent? Ion Kyle was able to literally police the entire universe at once by making endless clones of himself.

Marvel can decide what is canon when it stops ripping off the canon and multiverse lore of DC.

Only if it's Parallax Hal or Spectre Hal. Ben is too fucking powerful when he's a teen.

They should rename it Alien X vs Ion since that's really what's being talked about here.

I got a feeling Alien X is going to win since DB likes to throw defeats to franchises that win a lot and a win to franchises that lose a lot.

But goddamn I want Hal to win so Salt the Programmer can have a rage induced heart attack when he finds out Hal >>>>the guy that's stronger than Goku.

>Says this when Perpetua exists

LeL

It's basically:

Hal >>>> Anything not Alien X

Alien X >>>>>Base Hal

Hal + Ion/Parallax/White Lantern/Specter/God of Light ???????? Alien X

>Implying First Firmament wasn't just Krona but as a multiverse instead of a smurf

Marvel is gay.

It can be. Alien X also made endless clones of himself once, too.

Hal literally cannot beat Ben. Ben in his best state has the omnitrix with a fail safe to never let Ben die. With Alien X, Ben has managed to convince the entity inside of him to let him be in control. Alien X himself is a being that is omnipotent. So, at the very least, the strongest Hal that is God of Light Hal can tie with Alien X.

Yeah it might go down like that, I'm sure most of these guys don't read comics or even comprehend them most of the time that's why cartoon fags are so overconfident in Ben 10 because it's easily digestible media that you just watch instead of taking the time to read it like comics.

True but Kyle still has his space jesus white lantern feats so that's not bad.

Your dials have to go past 10 before you can object Marv-let.

Attached: DIALS.jpg (592x1060, 396K)

Marvel does not get to dictate what is or is not canon in DC, already posted proof of the crossovers being canon in regular mainline DC comics in non-crossover comics

Similarities =/= copy

I'm also gay.

>almost got killed by Venom
My sides are almost in orbit.

He actually can in an in-character battle not to the death since Alien X only comes out with a negotiation check or if he's about to die. Bubbling him and knocking him out circumvents that.

I'd argue that Ion/Central Battery is enough to match Alien X. As to who would win, IDK. It's god vs god at that point.

Oh yeah, then where were all the universe level lanterns when you need them? Kh wait.

Alien X aint shit, Hal created a universe without even trying as a rookie

90's Venom and 90's Wolverine could defeat God.

Marvel can say: "Nah senpai, this event didn't happen and doesn't accurately represent our characters" and that would be the end of it.

>They literally shore up the source wall after it broke from Metal
Come on fag.

Bubbling what? Does the fail safe suddenly not work when Ben is unconcious? That's stupid.

Exponentially yes. Ben 10,000 is supposed to be the greatest hero his entire universe has ever known (in comparison, sixteen year old Ben is the greatest hero in the galaxy) and he knows how to use his aliens very well, even more so then his sixteen year old counterpart, who is already very competent.

And don't get me started on his Fusion Aliens.

>Trusting the word of the EIC over Kurt Busiek who single handedly prevented Avengers from becoming as shit as X-men in the 90's

You ain't no true believer.

He's been KO'ed and incap'ed by Spider-Man level foes.

Unless he's about to die, Alien X doesn't come out.

Literally the only form that's worth a damn in this situation is Alien X.

It's the ONLY form that makes any difference at all.

See DC characters are powerful as fuck though so even universal level threats and feats are entry level to a degree, every GL has to create a universe as part of basic training

That's barely universal level and it needed all of them. Not to mention they can't even hold it. Also, are literally ignoring everything else showing that they are not universal level?

Why would Hal kill a kid? That's why I said in an in-character fight that's not to the death.

Hal could stick his ass in a bubble and force feed him hamboigahs and Ben would be helpless.

DEATH BATTLE.

Which is why I TOLD YOU "in an in-character fight not to the death"

What Marvel deems canon or not does not effect what DC deems canon or not, just because Disney wants to ignore Marvel lore like they got rid of Star Wars lore doesn't make it so for DC, in fact that only makes the case for it being canon that much more valid

Then he would just transform to Alien X himself.

>Source Wall
>Universe Level
Nigger read more comics.

>It's the ONLY form that makes any difference at all.

Not true, Clockwork can control time, Upchuck can devour and ingest virtually anything, Toepick can scare gods into submission or even drive them insane and Feedback held the goddamn Big Bang in his hands.

Don't underestimate how OP Ben's other transformations are.

Attached: Chad Ben.jpg (1123x817, 245K)

Oops, it should be galaxy.

Would Ben be able to convince his two parts to save him from the humiliation of the hamboigahs?

>uses a watch instead of a ring
>green
>literally rips-off DC characters lore and powers

Ben is a poor man's GL

If not, then Hal would just have to live with an undying paper weight.

DB has made a mistake this time. There's no outcome or reason they could give for whatever decision they make that won't piss some people off.

He's a poor man's Dial H. Get it right.

>AF/UA Ben 10 cant use Alien X
>still put him as a picture
This hurts my autism, its in Omniverse were Ben 10 gets the Alien X pass

That too

>Ben 10 wins
More Alien X memery and wanking

>Hal wins
More DIALS memery. Another JLA win. The Dial H knock off gets murdered by an OG. Salt the Programmer has a heart attack.

I want Hal to win.

Have they confirmed if Ben gets Alien X or not?

This is even more important than asking if Darkseid got his multiverse godhead.

They're matched because they're both green.

They did Nightwing vs Daredevil because they both fight with sticks.

Dunno, but its Omniverse Ben 10 who is fucking scary, Atomix makes all of the Ultimate Aliens look like a joke, has Feedback and uses Clockwork correctly also Omniverse Ben gets a swampfire even stronger than its ultimate form through some weird bloom shit
As far as I'm concerned UA's strongest aliens would be Ultimate Waybig, Ultimate Cannonbolt and Upchuck

That applies to 99 percent of their episodes

How to land a spot on the actual show's research team
>Participate in the G1 fan blog
>Show off a bunch of work for a while
>Ben notices and offers you a position
It literally took one year for someone to do all that and land a spot

They're humans who wield green alien jewelry that gives them a variety of powers

What the hell is the G1 fan blog?

>Lantern recruits absorbed into the battery can create universes
>There's an entire multiverse inside the central battery

If Ion comes into play Alien X is fucked.

Transformers?

G1 as in Screwattack G1s
Its a replacement blog after the actual researchers got promoted and couldn't do prediction blogs anymore
Its done by fans but Ben notices and promotes people
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2019/02/death-battle-predictions-aquaman-vs.html?m=1
Skip to near the end

>implying it's a real universe and not a tiny pocket universe

>pocket universe
Read the scans. Willworlds are created from the underlying forces of the universe out of which our physical universe forms as a dream-like hologram.

Willworlds are just as valid as the "natural" universe.

Plus, DB interpreted the internet in EXE to be its own universe. By their own standards the central battery is a multiverse and in that case if Hal can use it Alien X is fucked.

I dont get how any of this makes Hal as strong/stronger then Alien X.
He isn't even Making the universe, he says himself that hes just letting all of his thoughts, feelings everything flow out of him and make the Will World. Thats not Willing a new Universe into being its letting your mind run wild and free until there is enough of a Universe to count as one. Which in what we saw was just the single planet, or rather City but I'm giving him some slack here.

Ben on the otherhand Recreated the Actual Real Universe, which is completely different. He had to remake all the already previously there Planets, Galaxies, people, technology, and the entire History of the Universe exactly right. He couldn't just make up some new shit or be lazy about it because it would fuck some shit. And yes it wasn't a Perfect recreation but he still did it for the entire Universe, a Universe we actually get to see and not just a single planetoid that Hal claims is an entire universe

Plus on top of it all Hal did this inside the Power battery and NOT in the actual Real Universe. There is nothing to show in this he could do ANY of this in the real universe, meanwhile Alien X can manipulate the Reality around him however the hell he wants.

If I'm wrong about this please tell me How so, because after reading those pages I'm still not convinced Hal can do anything to Ben. Can he even do any of this shit OUTSIDE the Power Battery?
Also holy shit how can that art look good and like complete fucking shit at the same time

Attached: 1556484319785.png (590x291, 270K)

>He isn't making the universe, he's just letting his thoughts flow out and make his willworld

And? It's still using the underlying cosmic forces of the multiverse to create another universe inside the battery.

He down the battery, down goes Alien X. Ion > Alien X.

>The actual real universe which is completely different

Willworlds are explicitly MORE real than the "illusion" of the "real" universe as they're created straight out of the underlying nature of the multiverse.

>It was just a single planetoid
Universe sized planetoid.

>Hal did this inside the battery
Which he is granted access to in times of cosmic crisis

>Can he even do any of this shit OUTSIDE the power battery?
Guardians can grant mainline access to the battery at will. They did it recently to allow Hal to stop a bomb that was going to condense the entire universe to an atom.

One can survive the equivalent to 10% of the big bang. The other caused a big bang and survived it effortlessly. It doesn't take a genius to see who's going to win here.

This. Ben managed to get the entire universe almost exactly as it was before the Anihilaarg destroyed it. The only difference, the only single detail that he couldn't get right was the taste of Mr. Smoothie's drinks.

>What is Zero Hour?

Which exist only in the battery itself. They have never shown that level of power within the confine of the real universe. Heck, green light isn't even the strongest light, that's white.

They should do Stormtrooper vs Red Shirt

Attached: Parallax Time Stop.jpg (1024x1588, 445K)

Keep in mind that this was the same Time Trapper that casually created the Superboy pocket universe from a piece of timeline.

Attached: Parallax Time Trapper.jpg (1024x1589, 552K)

He eats the same energies that killed the Pre-Crisis Multiverse while traveling to the beginning and end of time.

Attached: Parallax Absorbs Multiverse Killing Energy.jpg (1024x1605, 778K)

>surviving entropy
>impressive
Pffftttt... Ahahahahahaha

>implies entropy only exists at the end of time
I hate Zero Hour. It's so boomerish.

>residue
>some of that energy
>tighten that loop
Lol, this is way less impressive than what you were babling about.

Starts destroying and remaking the universe, then decides naw I'll just put it back the way it was.
This is what Hal Jordan did with the central battery. "They've never shown that level of power in the main universe" my ass. Eat my dick casual.

Parallax literally has that reaction then double taps Time Trapper to kill him.

That's not what he absorbed. He absorbed the entropy of the big white wave from COIE that killed a multiverse.

Which should tell you why downing the power battery is a big fucking deal and why the Guardians only give GLC fractions of it.

Attached: Parallax Recreates the Universe.jpg (1024x1583, 859K)

>some guy that has a fancy ring
>some guy that has a fancy watch
>except the watch can turn him into an omnipotent god who can remake the universe on a whim or over 10 million other impossible creatures from across the cosmos and also apparently if he's about to croak the watch can save him.

Chromastone though.

>Absorbing the multiverse killing wave from COIE not a big deal.
>Destroying and recreating the universe not a big deal

I've not even gone into stuff Parallax has done in Convergence. He killed an evil wizard powerful enough to threaten Brainaic's Super-Child who went back in macro-time and bottled cities from before COIE and then went back in macro-time to stop COIE from happening in the first place.

If they let Hal eat the central battery Alien X is fucked. Parallax is multiverse level.

>globules of plasma energy
>enough chronal energy
Eh, is that impressive? Looks more like he's just manipulating things that already exist. Alien X creates. Alien X lives outside of the universe.

Hasn't it been a while since Parallax was in the battery though? Why would they give Hal Jordan a level of power that he only has for a few issues due to an outside influence and then loses later on?

Attached: sinestro-parallax.jpg (987x1160, 305K)

>absorbing some
>destroying through a chain reaction
>recreating with the things that are already there
Yeah, not impressive at all.

>And? It's still using the underlying cosmic forces of the multiverse to create another universe inside the battery.
In the weakest way possible with absolutely no effort or will. And the main point is of it being inside the battery and not the real universe. And yes, I am going to use Real for the DC Universe because that is the Universe in which everything is always focused on and the universe that is always at the center of Multidimensional fuckups. Have any Will Worlds had ANY impact to anything outside the battery?
>Universe sized planetoid.
Where does it say or show that? How do we know it isn't a Planet sized Universe? And even if it is universe sized it doesn't make it impressive because of my previously said point of him not doing anything to actually Will it into being.
>Guardians can grant mainline access to the battery at will. They did it recently to allow Hal to stop a bomb that was going to condense the entire universe to an atom.
But does that just give him a lot of Green Lantern Energy or does it allow him to Warp the reality around him like Alien X? Where does it say that he absorbs the Universes?
There is also the fact that the Blue Boys need to allow him to do it, which seems like it counts as outside help because they are an outside force. And no the two minds inside Alien X aren't the same since thats just apart of Alien X's physiology

Now these are good actual examples unlike the Will World shit but people still have points against it.
Like firstly Time Stop is weak level shit Ben can do that no problem. And like these anons said ( ) He is just manipulating what was already there. Sure its kinda impressive but Alien X can just Make anything he wants from nothing

Hal wins

Attached: kQzJEj0.jpg (1988x3056, 864K)

He's literally doing what the Anti-montiror did in COIE and then writing on the blank slate. He's even using the same energy THAT HE ABSORBED.

Because though Parallax was in his head, it was the central battery's power (Ion's power) that he used as Parallax.

And the Guardians can grant him that access at will. They've given him access in Final Crisis (along with the rest of the GLC which allowed them to descend into the black hole devouring the multiverse) and literally in the last issue of Green Lantern.

>Destroying through a chain reaction
He literally just wishes it away and then starts making his own universe.
>Recreating with the things that are already there
Read the rest of Zero Hour scrub.

Fuck I can't believe you're going to make me look for scans. He wiped out the universe and started making it in his own image. He literally did Alien X years before Alien X (Ben 10 rips off a lot of comics).

This doesn't even show him as powerful as Alien X though its just making a planet again and being called a God. Which from what I understand is a different thing from full on Gods in religions

Yea Forums Doesn't read comics. You should know this by now. Time to education the Ben 10 Zoomers.

Attached: Parallax 1.jpg (1024x1585, 118K)

Attached: Parallax 2.jpg (1024x1587, 346K)

Attached: Parallax 3.jpg (1024x1585, 630K)

Attached: Parallax 4.jpg (1024x1601, 718K)

And he did this while kicking the Specter's ass.

The same Specter that fought evenly with the Anti-Monitor.

Central Battery=Multiverse level

Alien X=Universe level

Hal only loses if they don't let him use the central battery and have mercy on Ben.

>Muh chain reaction
>Muh using what was already there
Get fucked Ben Shitters. I hope they let Hal use his uber forms and slap Alien X's shit and Salt the Programmer has a conniption.

why are boomers so obsessed with seth the programmer

Which cosmic being has experience fighting beings on his level? Alien X or Hal Jordan?

The answer is Hal Jordan who beat up the literal wrath of god while Captain Atom and friends absorbed his baby universe like dicks.

The ONLY way Alien X wins is if they limit Hal to just his own ring and battery.

If the Central Battery comes into play (and it should) then Alien X gets DIALED.

Angry black weebs are funny.

Attached: Parallax vs Specter.jpg (1000x1541, 461K)

Reminder that Parallax Hal did NOTHING wrong.

If the Guardians have to give Hal access to the Central Battery, doesn't that count as outside help.

It depends. Alien X is something that only comes out when Ben is about to die from something none of his other forms can tank. and he has to negotiate with it in order for it to help him. Is that outside help?

It's not like they haven't given him and others the central battery access before. See Final Crisis and literally the last issue of his comic.

This is probably a 50/50 fight since we don't know the upper limits of both characters and they're both potentially universe busters. I'm still betting on Ben 10 just going Upgrade or Nanomech and turning off the ring though

His most infamous use of the central battery didn't involve permission but it did involve a yellow fear bug in his head making him moody so IDK.

Alien X is as outside help as Doctor Fate's super form

The Mother Ring is a fusion of the Motherbox and New Gods and the GL ring, if you'd read the comics you'd know that Motherbox gets power from the Source and the Green Lantern energy is literally one of the fundamental building blocks of the universe itself. Hal created a universe at base form very easily and with the Mother Ring he's literally a god.

It's honestly a much more interesting fight if they cut out Alien X and Ion (central battery).

I feel the Two Minds inside Alien X aren't outside help, its just how the Actual Alien Species mind works.
Plus unlike the Guardians, they are inside Ben. Its two minds inside his own. Where as the little blue fucks are on a completely different planet away from the fight

>Guardians watch Hal get murdered by a giant star man and do nothing.
It would be in character.

Guy Gardner vs Rath would've been funnier

Does anyone even like the space smurfs?

It would be funny to see the fight come down to who can convince their respective power-holders to chip in first.
>Hal trying to convince the Guardians that he needs completely unrestricted access to the Central Battery to deal with some weird teenager,
>Ben convincing the two personalities to let him cut loose.
First one who gets his super-form to work properly wins.

>When the fight comes down to who can make their diplomacy check first.

Can someone explain this to me? Why does a powered up version of the same character not count because he uses a different alias? That's fucking stupid. They use composites from different series and timelines all the time, WHY would you leave out a form like Parallax when it is a stronger form of the same character, Hal Jordan?

I'm desperately confused about the reasoning behind that. It came up in that bullshit Gaara fight too and it got on my nerves then as well. Feels like cherry picking to make sure one character wins over another.

Because Parallax isn't standard equipment

The spirit of the rule is that its supposed to prevent Batman from pressing his JLA communicator and having Clark beat up whoever he's fighting.

It gets very rules lawyer when you talk about Parallax/Ion and Alien X.

>Smoothies vs HAMBOIGAHS

Neither is Alien X. He's used it how many times in the series? He's been cock blocked by its personalities how many times?

He literally has to negotiate in order to bring it out.

Peter doesn't get to wear the black suit or be Captain Universe just because those are more powerful than his usual self.

How does Alien X not count as that?

Difference being Ben can easily turn into Alien X anytime he wants
Controlling it is a different story

The moment Hal goes lose, the Omnitrix will turn Ben into Alien X automatically to preserve his life

So what are some western cartoon related matches you want to see next?

Which one has the better harem?

What fag, also Gen X was in charge of Zero Hour not the buzz word you're using

Danny Phantom vs Jake Long is guaranteed at this point

Hal > Ben

Starscream vs Rainbow Dash rematch with them factoring in Starscreams stats instead of an F-15 with Sunbow Starscream's personality.

>Green Lantern rings are limited by Will and imagination alone meaning a skilled GL can make or so whatever the fuck he wants

Ben 10 stole just about everything. Right down to a large chunk of the aliens which are "homages" to other people's works. Even the alien watch concept was stolen from an old Newgrounds front pager. I wish I had my infograph but I'm on my phone.

Link to last death battle
I’m not paying those hacks

Because Alien X is part of the Omnitrix's ability itself.
He is a form that Ben can change into AT WILL.

Hal becoming Parallax or using his White Lantern Ring is not a standard form or piece of equipment for him by comparison.

It's not something he can just use whenever he wants or has available on a whim.

You are comparing an occasional/situational form/power up to something that can be accessed normally, whenever someone pleases

Still seems like character sabotage to me. So assuming he is allowed his absolute peak power, Hal would win. Got it.

>literally has to beg two other beings to use the form
>at will
Bitch please

Wasnt' there something about him getting permanent control in Omniverse?

>He is a form that Ben can change into AT WILL.
Do we know that version of Ben they’re using? Not every version of Ben has full control of the omnitrix. There have been plenty of episodes of the first show where Ben turns into the wrong alien by mistake.

GL's don't even have to conciously make those universes, that's how powerful GL energy is.

Hal has reality warped before, that's the whole point of the central power battery feat, the ring itself is just an extention of the same power of the central power battery.

In those

Will worlds are parallel universes, and are absolutely real as DC has an infinite amount of universes, it literally says in the scans that those universes are real because the GL energy is made from the raw material of the universe itself.

Not every universe has to interact every other universe most universes in DC don't interact with each other considering there are an infinite amount of them. In multiversity number 1 there is indeed a recorded universe made up entirely of a Central Power battery so yeah it counts as a seperate non-local universe, you'd know that if you actually understood the scans posted.

It literally says it's the size of a universe in the scan, the feat is impressive because the GL's don't even have to conciously make those universes, that's how powerful GL energy is.

Hal has reality warped before, that's the whole point of the central power battery feat, the ring itself is just an extention of the same power of the central power battery.

>dude I hate that people think DC heroes are "Gods trying to act like men" because they totally have weaknesses and problems too
>Any ol Green Lantern is as powerful as Alien X, a reality warping entity
DCfags are delusional

>Assuming Hal can do an absolute Ass Pull he can win. Got it.
>Still seems like character sabotage

They literally have this set up for every character they use.
It's not some handicap they're sticking on GL to spite you

>ignoring everything that's been said about how he is able to use it more effectievly now
Yes it is at will, because he can transform into it WHENEVER HE WANTS

he doesn't have to debate the other two minds just to activate the form.

They use the character at their canonical peak.
So in this case they'd be using the Omniverse version of Ben who has more mastery over the Omnitrix.

Sticking him as his 10 year old form vs Hal would be an ACTUAL case of character sabotage because you'd be intentionally denying the character the version they end up as in the series and their NORMAL abilities

Compared to denying Hal becoming Parallax which is not a NORMAL ability that he uses whenever he pleases.

It's why Batman doesn't have access to any and all Batsuits.

If this was Season 1 or 2, where DB used literally everything rather it was canon or not, then they probably would use, at least, the White Lantern Ring.

But Parallax is a completely different entity that wants to use Hal as a Host. It's not just some Power Up that Hal can use.

Is it really warping The Reality though? He isn't in the Main Universe and he isn't even doing anything with choice, its all just happening to form around him because of where he was.
Its like sticking your hair into a bucket of paint and then headbanging onto a canvas, then claiming what you made is High Art on the same level as something as the Mona Lisa.
And I've still yet to see him Warp Reality outside of the Power Battery without needing a Super form like the Parallax

It sounds like he can certainly put up a good fight against Ben but I still dont see how he could beat him. Its not like Ben hasn't fought other beings who Manipulated Reality before, and Won. Plus for as Powerful as Alien X is he isn't Bens only alien. He has an entire arsenal that can range from Aliens who can Frighten the hell out of Anything and Anyone, one who is a goop of technology that can upgrade and manipulate any technology, Literal Giants, walking Nukes, Time Manipulators, Energy Manipulators, point being Ben has a looooot of stuff up his sleeve.
Hell he has literally helped beat Not!Cthulhu and used Excalibur before.
I gotta say though you Anons have made me a bit hype for this matchup knowing how crazy Green Lantern stuff can get. Either way whoever wins it'll be a fun episode it seems

It's funny in an ironic sorta way.

In vs battles highest feats are compared numbnuts

It is, it literally says they create non-local universes

Ben's universe is tiny compared to DC

This, it's honestly a perfect matchup to me. Battle of the Cosmic Dipshits.

Fuck naw, if we're counting Final Crisis feats Hal led the final blow on Mandrakk which is some fucking bullshit. I'm honestly okay with Hal being the underdog of this fight if they pass on outliers, but I'm expecting a FIGHT.

>Marvel/DC crossover
Shit, does this mean at some point a Marvel hero's masturbated in the DC multiverse and Destiny of the Endless instinctively knows something is horribly wrong with the fabric of reality?

If we're seriously believing "Biases" when was the last time DC lost a DeathBattle that wasn't a Batman pity rematch? And is Ben 10 of all characters and franchise seriously going to be the one that breaks the streak?

You underestimate the number of Ben 10fags out there

Megamind vs Gru

I'm hyped for the fight, and I learned alot about both characters in this thread so that's good.
Still waiting for Voltron Force vs Super Megaforce Power Rangers and XJ9 vs Robotboy

Leave Hal Jordan to me

Attached: OmniverseTheWorst.png (250x257, 87K)

Nice Green Lantern symbol fag

That's a nice Hardlight shield made of energy you got there, be a shame if someone were to absorb it

Attached: Chromastone.png (669x593, 651K)

>that Green Lantern symbol on his chest
What a rip-off

Venom killed Bane is the last one I can find, but I didn't look through DBX if you want to count any of them.

And they're all against Marvel, so that's probably why they're tired of Marvel vs DC fights by now if is true

Because DC ends up taking the win.

I think a while back on one of the DB casts, they actually said that Thanos vs Darkseid was a tie breaker match, or tied it up and then Aqua Man vs Namor broke the tie again. So after CM vs Shazam DC might be one or two fights in the lead in the over all fighting.

>The Worst is Yellow
Death Battle would never have the balls to do something like this but holy shit that would be funny.

Attached: scrooge-mcduck-mickey-mouse-2013-2.35.jpg (210x240, 15K)

>you underestimate the amount of people who clamor for Ben 10 to be in a match
So he's guaranteed to win like Toph. Gotcha.

WOG on Twitter say he’s better negotiating with them but that DOES NOT mean he can use Alien X whenever he wants.

>implying Alien X is a standard ability
Get fucked.

Basically yeah. Ben 10 has a surprisingly big and obnoxious fanbase.

Ben 10 is notorious for being OP. They picked him to end the streak because they needed the streak to end.

Parallax posesing Hal wasn’t what made him powerful. Eating the central battery is what made him powerful.

The Watchers would probably approve. Really, the Space Smurfs would fit right in to Marvel.

Central battery and ion aside won’t a scan show Hal that if he tries to shoot a planet busting laser at Ben he’ll turn into Alien X? Won’t that cause him to focus on breaking the device over the kid?

Hal has literally been Parallax longer than Ben has been Alien X.

Logically yes, but that would fuck up the premise of the match (both of them at max, feats vs. feats)

If you wrote a fanfic about this that would be in-character. But DB isn't a crossover fanfic, it doesn't strive to be completely in character, it's a pure power comparison

>Thanos had the IG for one storyline and had to steal its pieces
>Darksied used his final form only in Final Crisis
>Iron Man got his symbiote armor
>Link got everything
>Batman got his origins shock gauntlets

“Standard Equipment”

It’s been pointed out that if Hal wasn’t under OOC compulsion to murder Ben he could easily incap him.

Can the ring tell Hal the exact functions of the Omnitrix outside of a basic "It turns him into other aliens?" Since neither knows what the other is getting into, it would probably be too late before Hal realizes the danger to go Ion (assuming he can).
>Hal and Ben tussle
>Hal tries to finish Ben off
>Ben goes X mode due to the Omnitrix's fail-safe.
>Hal has no idea what the hell Alien-X even is aside from the fact that he can't seem to kill him.
>Doesn't realize that Alien-X is a reality ending threat and that he needs to immediately contact Oa to request Central Battery power reinforcement to finish the job.
>Ben meanwhile, finally convinces the personalities to stop arguing
>Wipes out base Hal before he can realize what's happening and activate his super-form

Attached: 1556310928181.png (598x628, 383K)

The fight literally comes down to who is better at begging their friends for help.

Wasn't Not Cthulhu basically just True Form Vilgax and a standard giant space squid without any magic or crazy madness shit?

Also if I recall right Ben wasn't "worthy" of Excalibur and only got it due to extreme circumstances. He also almost went mad with power when he used it (at least I believe it was Excalibur. I am fairly certain some sort of "hero" weapon found him unworthy since he was kind of a shithead

I am not too familiar with Hal but from what's been brought up the general consensus is that it all comes down to Alien X and who out hax who in the end

If they had Thanos and Darksied fight at their peak why not Hal? Shouldn’t he get at least a white lantern ring?

He can transform into him whenever he wants.
What is so difficult for you people to grasp about this?

But yeah, that goes against the premise of Death Battle. OOC doesn't matter. It's a comparison of maximum feats, not a fanfic

The fact he has to ask.

>all these fags harping on about Alien X
>no one mentions Ben's most dangerous alien

Attached: U8tGClk.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Truly there is no greater danger than a trap

Hal surrendered that power-up desu. Parallax/Ion would probably also be considered outside help so he's gonna job

Iron Man and Link were Season 1 and 2 fights

Same with Batman's Origin gauntlets, and why he DIDN'T have them against Black Panther

See: >If this was Season 1 or 2, where DB used literally everything rather it was canon or not, then they probably would use, at least, the White Lantern Ring.

Good job conveniently ignoring that part.

They've changed their rules between seasons 2 and 3.

And as for Thanos, it's because he is most commonly associated with it and they also didn't want to hear people bitching about "what if he had it"

So yes. It's standard equipment for HIM.
It doesn't mean that anyone who has ever worn it ever would get it in their own DB

And his Final Form is STILL Darkseid.
It was a death battle AGAINST DARKSEID
not against his avatar.
Against HIM.
He IS Darkseid and the fight was against DARKSEID

Anything else you wanna cherry pick so I can Blow you the fuck out? It's kind of fun

Except he doesn't.
He can literally transform into him with the omnitrix whenever he wants

Therefore it is a standard form, available to him at all times

Damn straight, Hal takes this easily

Attached: i5agunn3git01-1.jpg (720x960, 147K)

No he doesn't. We've seen the tweets. He's BETTER at asking permission but he still needs to. Which is EXACTLY what Hal has to do to power up.

>Tigerzord got access to all the zords
>Carol was allowed to go Binary off bullshit
>Again, Thanos which even you admit broke the rules. He's used a cosmic cube more than a gauntlet.

Uncle Scrooge got access to gadgets he used like once in comic stories.

Neither of them were at their peak for that fight.

That's only because both Soulfire and whatever frankenstein abomination Starlin made aren't canon.

Looks like you're not watching it then

He doesn't need to ask permission to transform INTO ALIEN X

using Alien X's ABILITIES yes, but not for simply turning INTO HIM

>Which even you admit broke the rules
I didn't.

It's literally standard equipment by THEIR rules for THAT character.

Tigerzord was also a season 2 fight
See: Literally the conversation above about season 1 and 2

her Binary mode is a form she can actively fucking use.

It's not the same thing as needing Parallax to possess Hal.

So again

Go ahead and keep cherry picking so I can blow you the fuck out. It's pretty fun.

Pesky Dust can do some Freddy Krueger-tier shit if Ben wanted to. Unfortunately though the only forms we'll probably see in the actual battle is Heatblast, XLR8, Diamondhead, Humoungasaur and Alien X. Maybe Feedback since he's a fan favorite and the perfect counter for Hal. In fact why aren't we talking more about Feedback?

Fuck Alien X, Feedback could be who takes Hal to hamboigah heaven.

Attached: Sexy Feedback.jpg (967x1024, 67K)

Soulfire Darkseid is canon

So he can be a big giant starman that doesn't move. Okay cool. He'll be a big target while the ring hacks the omnimatrix.

So for Parallax Hal who can re-create the universe, isn't he technically being juiced by two lantern batteries instead of just the one? You've got Ion for the Central Battery and Parallax himself who is basically a battery on his own both inhabiting him?

Attached: 2953327-0133831170-90293.jpg (600x450, 60K)

>another green lantern symbol rip-off

Ben10 is pale imitation of Green Lantern and will always be second fiddle to the original Green Lantern corps regardless of Death Battle

Hal honestly has the better energy manipulation feats.

>So he can be a big giant starman that doesn't move

So now you've moved from ignoring him as an Alien he can freely transform into

To ignoring that WOG said he's gotten better at using him.

I don't think its ever been explained to anyone's satisfaction. It seems that Parallax was being kept in a critically weakened state inside the central battery for most of the universe's history without its yellow energy effecting it beyond the yellow weakness thing. So it didn't juice Hall any, just fucked with his brain.

"He's gotten better at convincing them to move"

While he's doing that Hal can literally turn himself into energy and go inside the omnimatrix to fuck with it.

>The reason the DCU has gotten so grim and dark is because the entity of fear imprisoned for most of history is now loose.

APOLOGIZE TO THE GUARDIANS

>Alien X=Universe level

Wrong motherfucker. Celestialsapiens are in fact Multiverse level, possibly even Omniverse level. They can destroy and create entire multiverses with a string of thoughts (six to be exact), they have a fucking thing called The Multiverse Preservation Act for crying out loud.

You probably work for Death Battle seeing how little you know.

Attached: guess i'll recreate the universe.png (1280x1280, 210K)

>C O N V I E N E N T L Y I G N O R I N G S H I T

holy shit your fanboy is showing

At first I was honestly curious about who would win, but now I want Ben to end up winning just to make you fucking salty.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6_qGk-xOlc
this is alien x after ben convinces belly and serena to give him full control, notice how he moves almost instantly after the transformation, so for all intents and purposes he can act after transformation now

He got permission to have full control for every transformation and action?

youtube.com/watch?v=H1zHalthf30
Seems so.

He's still having difficulties here.

I'm too late to the topic so I'll just say
>GL jordan vs ben 10
Goes to ben 10
>Parallax jordan vs ben 10
Ben 10 never had a chance.

Even with the weird negotiation complication Alien X should still be able to kill base Hal.

I always laugh when two cosmic entities fight, it's always through brute force

You know it'd be funny as a blooper or something if they used the Wildvine or Swampfire with old style rules

What's to stop Hal from turning into energy and going inside Alien X's inner universe to find and assassinate Ben? Or going inside the omnimatrix and breaking it?

Attached: Energy Form.jpg (1280x1901, 848K)

>Danny Phantom vs Jake Long is guaranteed at this point
Danny stomps, ghostforce is no joke and i doubt jake has any counter to the bullshit that is intangibility and possession.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEg1aYAWS1I
>Alien-X could have easily handled the Big Bang on his own.
>Omnitrix goes to the trouble of swapping through all of Ben's aliens anyways before delivering the final blow.
It almost feels the Omntirix was deliberately fucking with Maltruant just to mock him.

Funny, the night before the match was announced I briefly dreamt that Ben's twitter feed was full of requests of Ben 10 matches

Green Arrow wins

Attached: green_arrow27s_chili_01.jpg (947x1521, 371K)

>Hal transforms into his energy form and goes inside Alien X to kill Ben
>Omnitrix's failsafe kicks in and prevents Ben from dying
>Ben turns into Feedback, absorbs and kills Hal like an energy vampire and goes out for smoothies and hamboigahs afterwards

I think people in this thread are overlooking the fact that Ben cannot fucking die, the Omnitrix saved Ben from the Big Bang for crying out loud.

Attached: smug ben.png (341x351, 209K)

>Feedback absorbs and redirects a big bang
They weren't fucking around when they said his power was to absorb and redirect all forms of energy...

I thought Feedback had to redirect what he absorbed? He didn't eat the big bang, he just redirected it (still impressive though).

Looks like Green Arrow would've won his Death Battle if he had the chilli arrow

I interpreted that scene as the Omnitrix using the combined power of all of Ben's unlocked transformations to hold the Big Bang together. Probably the best moment in the entire franchise.

Death Battle has a Marvel bias, we all know this by now.

Attached: 82850-119759-onomatopoeia.jpg (422x640, 57K)

Ben 10 stomps

I'm not sure if Feedback NEEDS to redirect the energy he absorbs since he can absorb pretty much unlimited amounts, it's just redirecting energy is part of his power

But Marvel has the worst win ratio ever in death battle. Even Street Fighter has a better win/lose ratio

seeDC vs Marvel are constantly neck and neck with each other, unless you just mean Marvel characters in general

A small multiverse perhaps, no way Ben 10 has as many deities as DC, GL power battery has a muti-verse inside it too

No way, power battery is multi-versal, Hall killed Krona who was multi-versal

So you’re a moron and a fanboy.

This. Feedback wasn't exactly playing hacky sack. He was struggling holding it and had to keep switching forms to avoid dying.

The Celestialsapiens are the deities of the Ben 10 universe.

>no argument
Fag

Green Lantern power battery taps into the Source which is the creator of the DC multiverse

I mean Marvel characters in general but I'm just miffed that the "Death Battle bias" didn't help out mah boy Wolverine and Daredevil

Raiden only won in the last second

Development wise that is

So Hal can use the power of a creator deity while Ben can straight up transform into one. Somehow I think fully becoming God is more impressive then using a fraction of God's power.

How does construct size factor in to necessary willpower? Do larger objects actually require more power to generate? Also, do unusual abilities like phasing actually require stronger willpower or in dept knowledge of how they work or does the ring handle most of the heavy lifting?

Way Big, Atomix, Alien X
Those three are the ones being used most likely

But Ben only needs this one to beat Hal

Attached: Pesky_dust.png (230x320, 71K)

Hal already became a god A ripoff like Ben10 cannot beat the original, Ben even uses green like Green Lanterns do

>that Green Lantern symbol on her chest

It's like a chinese knockoff

They had Deadpool beat Deathstroke, so I think a ripoff can indeed win.

Or upgrade.

>her
also Green Lantern did not invent hourglasses

Deadpool is also Spider-man inspired though, it's not as blatant a rip off as Ben 10 is with that green lantern like symbol

Are you seriously defending that rip-off design, it looks almost exactly like the GL logo and it's even green

Could Upgrade possibly control the ring?

Do you seriously think Green Lantern invented hourglasses and the color green?
Is this image a Green Lantern ripoff?

Attached: green hour glass.png (256x256, 7K)

So? Ben10 is easily more Dial H inspired than Green Lantern. I'd say Ben10 has enough differences from either to not be considered a ripoff.

Don't play dumb look at the image I replied toIt looks exactly like the GL logo and yeah it's green too.

if its purely technology i dont see why not, an alternate upgrade could combine with clockwork and he's a living organism

Depends, did half ever faced a opponent like upgrade?

So it's a rip-off blatantly, just because he rips off Dial H too another DC property doesn't erase the fact the logo is major lift from GL

This is obviously bait but fuck it I'm bored
Tell me how these two symbols are anywhere close to the same other then being green

Attached: for the dipshit in thread.png (977x650, 178K)

Hal can overwrite the DNA of other beings

When?

Are you blind? You don't see the similarities, it's such a rip-off, it looks like central power battery for fucks sake

Hold on newfag, I'll get the image

Looks like the emblem on Kyles chest ngl

No it doesn't.

Attached: feature.jpg (990x600, 57K)

You dont need to be a asshole.

Are you just pretending to be retarded? Green Lantern has a lantern shape on his chest representing the source of their power. Ben's alien forms wear an hourglass symbol that represents the limited time Ben has for using the forms. They are vaguely similar if you are squinting and have some sort of disability differentiating between shades of green, but otherwise they are completely different other than coming from a sci-fi setting.

How? They are two completely different shapes.
Assume I'm a retard and explain to me why. Because I see one that is just two pizza slices kissing and the other is a circle with two lines on it.
The green lantern logo isn't even an hourglass its a fucking lantern