Did this show deserve to be forgotten?

did this show deserve to be forgotten?

Attached: gary the rat.jpg (1600x1200, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AYsWpJ6EEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN_Zone
ocregister.com/2018/06/01/disney-says-goodbye-to-the-espn-zone-concept-as-the-chains-final-restaurant-closes-in-anaheim/
youtube.com/watch?v=VztxOdlxuOg
youtube.com/watch?v=B0lQ_wM-h7o
youtube.com/watch?v=b_DD0a-hP5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope.

It had the misfortune of being sandwiched inbetween Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon and Striperella.

It probably wouldn't have done that much better in other circumstances, but come on. No show deserves that.

ITT: Forgotten Shows

Attached: 24AE1F50-25BE-4DA8-A707-0F1108B14EA2.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

ESPN failed animation "block."

>from the creator of Doug
>doesn’t even have its own Wikipedia page

Poor guy can't catch a break.

No.
It wasn't that good or that bad but i really still want a second season, mostly because i want him to atay permanently a rat and having to accept it instead of a cheap "you can return to being human after you die" way out.

No way, it was good
uh, stripperella was -amazing-. gary the rat was simply good.

I don't remember it well enough to answer that question.

I think this was on a lineup called 'this just in' that cartoon fucking sucked ass.

a lineup that had a cartoon called 'this just in'*

>ESPN failed animation "block
Who the fuck asked for a ESPN animation block?

Attached: 58F9E04A-6D67-4A2E-8B53-556430BA0C69.jpg (600x922, 268K)

>uh, stripperella was -amazing-. gary the rat was simply good.

That's the point they were making.

I think it's all up on the internet.

ESPN tried a bunch of different shit, I think they even had their own chain of theme restaurants at one point.

Source? i find that hard to believe

This could’ve been Bojack Horseman but a decade earlier.

Have a commercial of the place and the Wikipedia page.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AYsWpJ6EEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN_Zone

Roger keeps deleting it.

Have they reuploaded this with the sound fixed yet?

It's cool that we have evidence of it existing now but fuck it's very hard to watch because the sound levels are all screwed up.

Also what the fuck was the target audience? I figure it's adults because of some of the themes, since there is some reference to sex etc., but it's seriously written like a kids show.

but there's one in d-
ocregister.com/2018/06/01/disney-says-goodbye-to-the-espn-zone-concept-as-the-chains-final-restaurant-closes-in-anaheim/
aww...never got to eat there

>tfw striperella gave me a weight gain fetish I could never recover from
THANKS A LOT PAMELA

Kelsey Grammer voicing a rat in a suit? It had that at least.

Stripperella was...not...amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VztxOdlxuOg

How?

>This Just In
They tried to make it a topical cartoon like South Park.

Attached: AEBD1268-CFFB-4D3F-B62A-932AA1629B82.jpg (300x388, 99K)

dunno, i don't remember it

Oh yea, I remember that part actually. He dated a girl and pretended to share his political beliefs to get laid. He couldn't take it anymore and then just went on stage and did a soapbox about his beliefs. Could have worked but it seemed like the writer was more focused on sniffing their own farts than writing jokes.

pretended to share her*

youtube.com/watch?v=B0lQ_wM-h7o

The ironic (or tragic depending on your view of the situation) is that Disney cancelled the plan for the hotel that would’ve replaced the restaurants and shops they shuttered.

Are you sure?

gary the rat was both brilliant and terrible at the same time, right bootsy?

no one remembers adult party cartoon. or stripperella. barb wire was a lot better than stripperella. pamela anderson makes poor decisions.

i think gary the rat starting as a web cartoon with a limited 5 minute episode runtime put an artificial limit on each episode. killed the linear plot possibilities for cheap jokes and quick character death gags than write something interesting. the writers kept the webtoon idea of disposable episodes rather than linear sitcom plot.

so in that case, it was terrible as a show, because in each episode, the problem just died and the characters all "reset" each new episode. yeah some things went linear like the boss's son turning gay or the cat not liking the plumber guy. but feh.

overall its worth a watch. character designs are decent, the girls all are cute and have big tits. the voice acting is great (cmon its kelsey grammer).

There's a song in this show I've been looking for the name of for 10 years.

Attached: 04heff_CA0.450.jpg (339x450, 59K)

Post the scene where you hear the song.

Here it is. It was used in an episode of that show.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_DD0a-hP5M

What was the name of that guy who always delivered Gary's cheese?

"Bud."

What the fuck were the other shows?

Thanks.
Yeah, that dude always made me laugh. Legit found him funny.

I never liked any of the girls. Always felt they were boring.

Never heard about this show even though I heard of Adult Party Cartoon and Stripperella

Gary the Rat can suck my nutts. If you know what I mean.