You have been hit with ooze and become a hybird mutant of the last animal you touched (regardless of what you turn into...

You have been hit with ooze and become a hybird mutant of the last animal you touched (regardless of what you turn into, you will still be able to eat one type of Italian food).
What do you turn into? Will you decide to become a hero? A villain? Something else?

Attached: 18285E61-BD24-48C4-B873-EB464175474D.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>Pigeon
Probably a Pigeon Man, I’m picking baked ziti, and becoming a hero

>Turtle
Huh, I guess I'm one of the Ninja Turtles now.

Killed a mosquito last night so I would be like a living vampire, but way more annoying.

but you posted the good turtles, where the mutagen is a mutagen, not a hybridizer

God, those costumes are fucking terrifying.

There will be a bunch of mosquito and flea and bedbug people

My Silver Chocolate Lab
I sure love Ravioli.

Guess I shouldn't have touched that gopher snake last week. I forsee a thriving business selling vore videos to perverts and otherwise exploiting my new form.

>cat
Could be worse. And I pick chicken rigatoni as my Italian food.

Do yourself a favor and take a long shower.

Wait I was just eating chicken

Does that count or the dogs I was getting?

>Shield beetle
Guess I'll be the oddly-similar-but-different antihero counterpart character. And I was planning on having alfredo tonight.

Congrats, you're a Chinese chicken man.

fuck I never thought of that

would the mutagen work the same if the animal you touched was dead and also cooked

I ate a meatball for dinner so I guess I'm turning into a cow or something?

It works if the animal is dead going by the 2012 show when Xever touched a dead fish

I just got done touching MYSELF!

A stupid Chihuahua that bit my ankle. Time for suicide.

I'm constantly eating spaghetti Bolognese, why? BECAUSE IM CATMAN!

Attached: slow-cooked-spaghetti-bolognese-today-170323-tease_7ca025392f1ef19c0bacf039cf7a55a9.jpg (2500x1407, 1.65M)

>snake
I'm going to eat so much fucking garlic bread

Everyone turns into either gut flora or dust mites.