I miss her so much

I miss her so much.

Attached: S2e7_don't_get_hung_up.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-u4rA_yZTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck

Pacifica's Mom misses her ability to naturally smile more, user.

>watch this
>remember this: youtube.com/watch?v=r-u4rA_yZTA
>hear in my head Spy saying: "i can feel the cocaine crossing thou my veins!"
>mfw

Attached: Kek.jpg (500x500, 34K)

She was bland and one-dimensional

A reminder that she would probably think your nerd ass is lame and make fun of you with her friends.

Only if you were a try hard, like she was. Wendy hated high school and her family life and she probably just wanted to be a kid again. Which is why she got along with Dipper.
I have no idea why she liked Robbie. Other than Hirsh needing someone that was both a pathetic individual and a tough obstacle for his self-insert .

I did find that she has glimps of interesting personality, though I'm pretty sure none of it is intentional.

Not on Alex's part. But, someone was trying to give her a personality in the second season.

Even on the first season, she's shown to be pretty conflict-averse practically to neurotic extent. I think it was an interesting angle to see especially in contrast with her ostensible coolness.

There weren't a lot of guys to go around. She lives in bumfuck oregon

She found lots of guys actually, which I find interesting. Not in a sense that she's a huge slut, but in a sense that she's uncomfortable with confronting them. This facet of her personality was interesting but unexplored.

Your mom is bland and one-dimensional

Or she could go full /ss/ you know, that could've been based but pussy Hirsch backed out

Sick burn.

What did I miss?

Although she actually did some things in s2, why people liked her so much in s1? She literally did nothing

it's still pretty clear she's going for the dippins
but we didnt see any other lads around, only teenagers and girls mabel's age.
Didn't she?

She stuck up for Dipper and smiled like a little kid, when he did the lamby dance. Mix that with how open she was about her life and how she didn't do anything bad either and that's good enough for the regular folk.

The only things I remember was that episode where her friends, Mabel, Dipper and her went to that haunted grocery store and how she was the reason why Dipper and Robbie became enemies.

Wendy was pretty much a plot devise in s1

She was attractive, retard.

Why?

>She was attractive
>was
Look here, Nigerian Prince.

The show ended and Hirsh came crawling back to Gravity Falls to pander to them whilst slagging them off. This didn't include Wendy.
Unless you consider Next Summer to be canon, it's over.

Doesn't stop her from being attractive, moron.

Okay, prissy. Whatever you say.

I have no words that can properly describe what you are. You are truly the most idiotic, clinically retarded, tumbler-level poster that I'm afraid that I'm losing IQ points for replying to you, never mind reading your replies.

Brah, that's just like your opinion.

Attached: brah.png (622x622, 468K)

No, it's a scientific fact that's double-blind tested, peer reviewed, and not based on fake, flat-earth-type, pseudoscience like you believe in. You are literally dumber than an anti-vaxxer.

I'm sure there's a way where we can both be right.

No. Between the two of us, only I can be right.

Wow, you're so abrupt. You're really harshing on the marketplace of ideas.

Attached: Soup's on.png (288x288, 5K)

Consensus says, "He's a moron and should not be communicated with." Consider this our last conversation and take this final suggestion. Kill yourself and save the planet from its self destruction by you breeding.

Wow, that's so fascist of you. Only a fascist doesn't want to hear what other people think.

Lemme guess, murrlogic was here.

Would you consider Dipper to be mentally mature for his age? Why?

She was hot for her age.

For about two posts

Who?

It's only fascism to the stupid, who need to be exterminated.

Back in the kitchen Wendy.

Attached: Domestic abuse.gif (1280x720, 3.41M)

GF season 3 was dark.

She's cool but she's not down to /ss/ sadly, if Dipper had better game maybe he could pull her but IDK, no matter what he needs to get her IG and vice versa, and when they are both in college (only 3 year age gap, really less than that given that she's 15 and Dipper is nearly 13 for all but the very end of the show), he should try to get at her and finally clap those childhood cheeks

Attached: vaderbanneridea.png (637x170, 172K)

bumping for more Wendy.

Attached: 1528866718315.png (1280x768, 1.05M)

Dipper should've been the only child and go on adventures with Wendy.

The sum of Wendy's character is when she was named the ice pack during the Circle of Red Herring scene. If ypu need to explain to the audience that she is "cool" then you failed. The Hacklet failed her just as he failed to prevent Drumpt from being elected.

Sad we never got an episode exploring her rivalry with Tambry.

Attached: Tam.jpg (400x400, 30K)

If she was more like Dipper, would you consider it a personality improvement? How would he react?

Attached: images.png (137x369, 8K)

What do you mean by more like Dippper?

She'd be nerdy, socially awkward, less of a rebel, more into the mysteries of the town, etc

Nah, we don't need two dorks. But she would make a better sidekick than Mabel.

She was a plot device for the entire show.

Dipper's outfit doesn't really work for tall people

Eh, part of the fun of Wendip for me is the idea of her being Dipper's muscle when adventuring.

Indeed. For a while smart quirky male and a serious female partner was all the rage. By now only Elementary survived. And maybe The Rookie.

She already IS a better sidekick than Mabel

How is Dipper a dork? I thought he was just a normal person who was into mysteries

He is not normal, dude’s a obsessive little weirdo

True

Literally, the only straight character from that series!!!

I think Hirsch implied otherwise on his twitter

>Mix that with how open she was about her life and how she didn't do anything bad either
This is what made people fall in love with her season 1. She was an open/chill girl which is pretty much the fantasy for any NEET 4channer. People here don’t really get much social interaction with women outside in their real lives so shit like that hits home.

And because she didn’t do anything bad, people who were indifferent didn’t have anything to really hate on, so praise breads remained kino

She had a rivalry?

Honestly, I think her blandness would make her a great lead character for a spinoff. Everyman learning they live in a supernatural world & having to cope.
"Holy shit, the afterlife is real and ghosts can harm the living!"
"Holy shit, my father was right about apocalypse training!"
etc.

Attached: wendyApocPunch.png (400x561, 281K)

In "Love God" Wendy says that Tambry is always trying to steal her boyfriends.

The only did the series right when he personaly shot that ship down...TWICE!

Attached: Gravity Falls_Fake Wendy.gif (751x720, 664K)

I don’t even like Pacifica, but she was always a more plausible endgame than Wendy for Dipper.

I want Gravity Falls back. I want a Christmas mystery to solve over twenty new episodes. I want Mabel fixed. I want a decent show to watch again. Everything out now or coming soon sucks.

I started watching GF because she seemed so hot but was really disappointed

Literally same. But I ended up finding Bill hotter so all was well.

Keep crying, bitch

>How is Dipper a dork?
Seriously? He's the biggest dork on two legs.

Attached: 1349234490946.gif (717x1080, 1.65M)

That was the only episode where Dipper had a fun and interesting personality Independent of Mabel and Stan.

Also Dipper's feet.

I’m still miffed we didn’t get Dipper’s butt.

>I'm still miffed we didn't get Tambry's butt

Fixed

>He's the biggest dork on two legs.
That's not Huey from DT'17

He'd love it, since he could just hang out with her as friends without being awkward. But he may not like the matching Dipper clothes

So... Why was the age difference such a big deal?

My first girlfriend was three years older than me. I was 12 back then, we lasted quite a while together.

Who?

Meanwhile on the gay side of Gravity Falls...

Attached: C4A12CAC-9974-4132-9628-F8B23EE20487.png (1513x1079, 1.63M)

>missing that plain beanpole when Victor and Valentino gave us a hotter, Latina Wendy
Pfft, I don't

Attached: Xochi Jalapeño model sheet.jpg (1280x548, 124K)

Seeing Wendy reminds me of an older girl who was in her mid to late twenties who kept hitting on me right around when this show was just starting.

I was so retarded I didn't notice anything, even after she grabbed my thigh randonly in Accounting class.

I still kick my ass to this day.

Attached: 55e.jpg (600x900, 60K)

>beanpole
Only because the summer didn't last long enough for her to reach her full genetic potential.

Attached: 1442066158.advanceddefense_stream_requests__27 colored 1.png (528x441, 51K)

>needing fanart to justify your plain-Jane lumberjack waifu
Pass.

Attached: Xochi is not impressed.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>Being Dipperfied
I kinda wanna do that. That doesn't sound so bad

I'm gay, and those are some disgusting characters.

they should both fuck and see who's the better girl.

Cheap drama.

That’s probably because you’re not a fatchaser

That pic...

Attached: Weirdmageddon.jpg (3000x1688, 1.48M)

Attached: 1AB0E5A5-AD26-4C37-8D71-F8EF2070E097.png (1189x1566, 1.5M)

Except that show makes GF s2b look like a masterpiece.
Back to the gas chamber with the rest of the CNiggers.

Attached: 2771e199b15bfc036cd16077bcd515f53381dad8.png (1748x2234, 1.57M)

Attached: 1424359975993.jpg (800x1310, 562K)

>recognizes artist

Attached: f51.png (637x581, 372K)