Next time on Death Battle!

Two Earthling heroes with the powers of a strange alien device go at it together!

Also, Dedede won in case you're wondering.

Attached: Next Time.png (750x421, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120934106996
youtu.be/jdSX4edppts
ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Omnitrix/Omniverse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda conflicted, big fan of both of them, excluding Alien X, my money’s on Hal for this.

Is this going to be a long battle of attrition until either side runs out of juice? I'm guessing Teen Ben mastered the art of transforming to the point where he doesn't have a cooldown limit, but how long of a charge does a Green Lantern ring have?

I’ve seen two different pictures for two threads now. OS Ben and AF/UA Ben. Which one will they use?

Definitely AF/UA Ben
If OS Ben was ever used, they should only fight because Hal tries to go after Gwen

UA, since he's both OS and OV Ben in canon.

The other topic has the actual picture at the end. There's footage of both OS and AF Ben in the little montage that preceded it. In truth, no one knows yet.

Probably OV, I’m guessing, it wa sthe most recent version of Ben before the reboot

Green Lantern rings can *casually* blow up a star or some shit like that, right? Will Ben 10 need Alien X to even stand a chance?

Used to be 24 hours, then it became dependent on usage. I haven't read GL in a long time, but Hal might be excluded from finite power source rules since he made his own ring and basically is an avatar of will power

Well there’s always Feedback I guess. Or maybe NRG?

Alien X will definitely be saved for the last minute of the fight with the Omnitrix (or whatever it's called now) automatically transforming him into it
He'll then reason with the two other heads by saying that if they don't do something, some idiot with a ring is gonna kill them
Hal's fucked

With this Death Battle, the only original Justice League member not to have gotten a fight would be Martian Manhunter. On a side note, the ones who have all fought so far have all won at least once.
>Superman beat Goku (twice)
>Batman beat Captain America (but lost to Spider-man and Black Panther)
>Wonder Woman beat Thor (but lost to Rogue, however that episode is so ancient I wouldn't count it)
>Flash beat Quiksilver
>Aquaman beat Namor

So how should the fight gonna begin?
Safe and boring option is Hal trying to confiscate the Omnitrix from Ben

Attached: 1424585038703.jpg (471x470, 68K)

What the crap is Alien X? I take it Hal has never dealt with anything as powerful as it, whatever it is.

Alien X is a being that effortlessly destroyed and rebuilt the universe.

A universal level alien Ben has that can be only used when Ben desperate

You're forgetting to mention that it's almost impossible to use

Used to be, he got control in OV

Death Battle always uses them at they're peak point, so they would use whatever series was the end point for his peak.

Not counting his Ben 10,000 future version(s)

Alien X
Power is that it can warp reality to universal levels
Weakness is that it has three personalities (Ben included) and all three must agree in order to do anything
Thing is, Ben got over it and the two other personalities can be reasoned with "this guy's gonna kill us if we don't do anything"

OV gave him total control over the thing. Bellicus and Serena agreed to let him have full control whilst they screech at each other in peace.

How powerful was Parallax Hal?

>because Hal tries to go after Gwen
Can you blame him?

Attached: 5fc0346203fc9d2e1c712a82703f2c6f00ea823f2fa7d47fa1550a6ea0864ba6.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Its not complete control, he's just better at it
ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120934106996
Still enough to make Hal eat hamboigahs in hell

The strongest alien in Ben's arsenal, an alien called a 'Celestialsapien'
Pros: nigh omnipotent, virtually limitless control over time, space, and reality. So powerful it withstood the death of the universe, and then re-created it afterwards. The only thing yet shown to be a threat to Alien X is another of its species.
Cons: Alien X comes with three personalities including Ben's, a voice of compassion and a voice of aggression. At least 2 out of the 3 voices need to agree for Alien X to take ANY action whatsoever (in some versions all three must agree), otherwise it remains motionless. Both the voices Ben has to deal with are incredibly obtuse and fight Ben on almost everything.

Basically it boils down to if Hal could land a critical blow to Alien X hard enough to put him down before Ben convinces the other voices to do shit

>the only original Justice League member not to have gotten a fight would be Martian Manhunter

He should go against Professor X or Vision.

Leave Ben 10 to me

He'll probably fight Piccolo

Attached: Green_Loontern_1.jpg (487x360, 34K)

Or end Ben before he can use it pretty sure Hal shits on Ben when it comes to speed

Hal Jordan made Nekron his bitch through nothing but willpower

I doubt Hal could muster such a blow, even when Alien X isn't moving he tanked a universe-destroying blast before he could convince the other two voices to take action.

What it REALLY come down to is if Ben can convince the other voices to fight back in the time it takes for Ben's cooldown to take effect, I believe Alien X shares the same weakness as all his other aliens in only being able to stay in a form for 10 minutes at a time. Or did he get over that weakness?

>piccolo
Dear god no piccolo would get his brain shutdown in a second there has to be a better matchup for MM

Doesn't the OV Omnitrix automatically transforms Ben during dire situations?
I remember Yea Forums joking that he can't commit suicide

This I think so though I feel it comes down how fast is it desu

Master Control is a thing so yes, Ben shouldn't run out of time
Also fights are 3-4 minutes long in Death Battle these days

>not wanting another Zfag meltdown
The salt would be delicious.

Especially from Seth, right?

If Ben loses expect Kuro to go full Seth

Heard of Seth but who’s Kuro?

The guy who made the Ben 10 would beat Superman and Goku video
IIRC he actually debated Seth on video

>Ben wants to do it
>Yates wants to do the music
>They risk potentially hitting the hornet's nest that is the Persona fanbase
BEN NO

Attached: Joker.jpg (1465x1008, 125K)

welp...

Hal lost...
unless he gets paralax help?

what is the restrictions?
what Ben?

Ben got almost full control of Alien X in Omniverse youtu.be/jdSX4edppts

Attached: IMG_3990.jpg (336x515, 38K)

Are Stands comparable to Personas? You could pit him against Josuke Higashikata

So now we're at the point where 2000's shit is gonna be used more often

Attached: Megas vs Titan when.png (1463x784, 106K)

Reminder that Ben literally cannot die.

ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Omnitrix/Omniverse

>The Omnitrix has a fail-safe that kicks in in the event that the user's life is in jeopardy. This feature turns him into the needed alien to survive.

Attached: smug ben.png (341x351, 209K)

Attached: Inside Alien X.png (1024x574, 97K)

This is one of the few fights zfags will admit that it’s it’s obvious stomp against piccolo he haven’t got anything worthwhile to warrant a fight between the two

It'll transform into Alien X for the last minute
It'll either have Hal somehow bullshitting a victory through sheer willpower or he just gets erased