Post powerful images

Post powerful images

Attached: 1550729126343.jpg (809x913, 148K)

Attached: 1556155123253.png (1200x750, 1.32M)

Attached: 1555706518148.jpg (1288x1980, 605K)

and yet............

is this loss

Attached: 1554312169972.jpg (541x528, 55K)

bad writing

This cartoon is from the 40s tho

Who would win?

Attached: ChI-P59WgAAvcSt.jpg large.jpg (720x587, 94K)

Who's the guy between Cap and Spidey?

capitan britain

USAgent

My uncle put a small toaster oven on my mom's head to see if it would turn square because that's what happens in cartoons. Kids are dumb.

Dunno, but this is clearly Malaysian or somewhere over there.

I once actually did attempt trolling( i.e say a bunch of stupid shit) a christian minecraft server but the people were way to nice and i felt guilty for even thinking about trolling

Yes, they were theatrical cartoons made in the forties, but during the 90's and early 2000's public channels all over the world would air classic hb and wb toons on the telly. That's why everyone remembers those, but not woody woodpecker or disney's shorts.

That's a pretty dumb opinion considering I grew up watching re-runs of Disney and Woody alongside Looney Toones re-runs.

I think that's what Heaven is like: A place so pure and wholesome that you'd feel like a massive dick for even leaving the toilet seat up.

I actually think that's pretty well done. The artist has a good grasp on scale, proportions, positioning, and just how much dramatic posing to use. The blood symbolism is a nice touch.

Attached: 2F5A7DEE-2939-4F7F-BF6F-677C62230E4A.png (640x400, 407K)

CN aired Woody Woodpecker though. And while I never grew up with classic Disney shorts on TV the vhs tapes were very popular.

>libs turning on mueller
lmao

Based JC

That’s Netanyahu

Trump isnt jewish though...

Nah, it's a place where you never forget to put it diwn.

Trump looks like gremblo

I can't believe this image is wrong in nearly every way

They are t-shirts with this on it

This actually makes sense since Jesus has the power to multiply resources

Attached: B31B94CF-4BD8-4822-A868-360985467B7F.jpg (1028x608, 77K)

Attached: sonic totem.png (338x450, 279K)

Attached: steven hitler.png (956x978, 399K)

I am a Christian and I fucking hate this picture so much.

Attached: our sun.jpg (453x439, 85K)

I'm a bit miffed that they passed over Bucky for Sam

Will the Sonic movie be good?

Attached: ask_the_totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

I'm agnostic but I imagine being christian would make the pic even worse to me, dragging pop culture to the level of Jesus or dragging Jesus down to that level.

>I imagine being christian would make the pic even worse to me, dragging pop culture to the level of Jesus or dragging Jesus down to that level.
That is the main reason why though it doesn't help that many Christians (at least where I live) embrace pictures like these to feel part of pop culture too, making us look bad.

Attached: received_1744559382290058.png (1438x694, 480K)

>Daredevil and The Thing are there

Who drew this?

BEE HUMBLE

>an alien
>worships another alien's god
oh boy what fucking logic

it will be like watching a train crash in slowmotion. You know it will end up in tragedy but you will be unable to stop gazing at it anyway

Attached: strangelovego.png (733x536, 435K)

You sure know what you're talking about, champ

cat force > speed force

Attached: 1554251889293.jpg (300x233, 10K)

yup

Attached: bpss.jpg (864x1331, 221K)

It does look... imbalanced.
A need to push overt religiosity into every aspect of your life looks like desperate flailing. Like you really feel you have to prove something.
Like, why does one need explicitly religious pop music when half the stuff in general circulation is already steeped in religious symbolism and Christian values?
How do you expect to live a good life if you don't have a life you live for yourself?

i dont think Jesus would even let a grape alien to heaven

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

Catholic church says yes actually

Attached: loss.jpg (625x790, 85K)

It's not though:
Dumb zoomer. Go catch Pokemon creatures or something.

Attached: heysneedposter.png (312x410, 125K)

Attached: cal arts bitch.png (1440x1816, 2.01M)

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Wasn't this turned into a ukinojoe animation?

>desperate flailing
There might be an element of that for some, not everyone has the same strength of faith given to them, but there is a bit more. A lot of pastors teach that the idea of 'living in the world but not being of the world' means putting yourself in a social bubble of other Christians and surrounding yourself with explicitly religious things as a barrier. The younger people, or people new to faith, likely struggle to reconcile their love of pop culture power fantasies and their faith in Jesus whom fought with firm love.

The image may come from a place of cognitive dissonance because the artist might have wanted to see Thanos suffer for his actions in the film, and the picture is a
reaffirmation that we are to rise above those feelings, or it might have been done in pity over Thanos own loss and that the best mercy he can expect to recieve in Endgame is death. Because heroes don't save anymore. Sparing the villain and giving them a chance at redemption or at least repentance is starting to ebcome a lost theme. It could be any number of reasons, so I can't hate it, even though hit the nail on the head.

I sometimes feel uncomfortable with my fandom of Superman. He is, in a cultural sense, very much an antichrist. And the stuff that happens to people involved in live action projects involving him over the decades only makes that worse.

Attached: 1520064207211.jpg (800x1272, 264K)

It honestly would depend on whether he genuinely felt sorrow and regret over his actions and would undo them if he could. Repentence isn't just saying 'lol, sorry'. It's a change of mind. A change of ways or at the least a genuine attempt at changing of ways.

The alien part doesn't really factor in too much, though it makes humans into the biggest dicks in the universe. If original sin originated on Earth and polluted everything outwards unto the ends of everything, the Omnicronians of the Bargh Galaxy would have every right to be pissed at us.

Based

Attached: you and me.png (800x1160, 134K)

Attached: 1490311551821.jpg (766x1138, 448K)

Underrated

based

Attached: number-2891-you-and-me-w-wait-before-any-aurther-youve-1149237.png (500x748, 187K)

Attached: transfag.jpg (600x1758, 399K)

>girl hormones give you hips
Bone structures don't work that way.
The pelvis is the one bone other than the skull that conclusively points to one gender or another.

Has this had a nwf edit? It seems super obvious.

No, it's a joke about Bucky not being the next captain

I don't think the people of America would like the man responsible for the events in Civil War being the next Captain America

Attached: LOSS.jpg (489x487, 169K)

this one is not an edit

Attached: luke cage loss.jpg (1988x2013, 1.24M)

Attached: 1556343027527.jpg (1073x1206, 564K)

the fantasy.

Batman?

Attached: cursed doll.jpg (400x597, 44K)

how did they get away with it?

But I have broad hips as a guy. What does this mean?

shes the damn reason for my parents divorce

Aye

For a second I thought he was breaking down in front of Samurai Jack.
Free salvation. Or offers death, which Thanos longed for in the comics, to demons in the bible. If memory serves they cannot die and in possessing a man he could not die, so he transferred the demon(s) into animals and allowed them to drown. Why would you not ask for forgiveness from an overwhelmingly powerful being?

Bucky is still an unstable, hated fugitive, who has a history with the USSR. Not what you want from nu-Captain America

i still have the hots for her

Where's the one with 2019 Joker

It's the other way around, but okay.

How are Luke and Jess doing in the comics at the moment? I've not checked in on them for a year or so.

Attached: 1529904537853.jpg (1400x700, 182K)

Although he's perfect for it, Bucky still is a wanted fugitive

>Free salvation. Or offers death, which Thanos longed for in the comics, to demons in the bible. If memory serves they cannot die and in possessing a man he could not die, so he transferred the demon(s) into animals and allowed them to drown. Why would you not ask for forgiveness from an overwhelmingly powerful being?
Bullshit. The demons derive sick pleasure in possessing living beings and Jesus allowed them to possess the pigs because the farmers shouldn't of had pigs in the first place. During that point in time pigs were an unclean animal.

Bucky doesn't want to fight. Literally every appearance he had post-Cap 1 is him fighting against his will.

>Literally brainwashed in Cap 2
>Fighting to get away from the Avengers shitfest that got brought to his door
>Tiredly asks Black Panther where's the fight in IW
>Has to join the fight for the fate of the universe in Endgame

The man just wants to retire.

im still mad, i'll always be mad

Attached: oink.png (957x813, 1.23M)

>Pokemon creatures
kek

I can't believe that there are people that actually believe this shit.

Attached: 1555366115555.jpg (875x520, 33K)

Based and Kubrickpilled.

Still better than what we got in Endgame.

>Show me your moves!
Oh wait, shit, that isn't Captain Falcon.

H O T G L U E

Catholic church says no, actually. At the very best Thanos could hope for purgatory since he never accepted God into his life. That's assuming he was good and righteous in life, which he obviously was not.

I was talking about the alien aspect specifically

>superman right next to spiderman
jesus christ

Attached: google images.jpg (443x550, 37K)

It means you should post some pics of your hips.

^

Rule 1

Attached: 1555734534137.jpg (583x765, 38K)

3rd panel it's the cutest.

Dumb pol faggot lmao

Attached: CUtungN.jpg (326x246, 34K)

Is that the King of Srivijaya in the back