Cotungo could have been content with the already ambiguously gay Starfan13

Cotungo could have been content with the already ambiguously gay Starfan13

But NOOOOOO

She had to make Star lust after black pussy out of nowhere, AND she literally turned Jackie from straight to yet another carpet muncher (with a "french " black muslim)

Nefcy please do something, take back your show !!!

Attached: 1478220918536.png (858x1034, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rad-star.tumblr.com/post/184521862399/im-so-happy-for-jackie-jachloe-is-my-new-otp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it’s like lesbians want to make themselves even more hated and despised. They don’t want equality, they want to shove themselves into everything at the expense of men and their happiness.

>She had to make Star lust after black pussy out of nowhere
Wrong. She's just bi and into muscle. Nothing about race here.

Attached: 1554947924141.gif (600x549, 694K)

you're not contradicting anything i said

Star turned to garbage in season 3 and not even the writers know what the show is about anymore, but they do know they are about to get canned so they're trying to stick as many pointless points they can into the show.

Just directing your rage so it's more accurate. As you were.

Attached: 1555026285227.png (1786x2501, 900K)

But what exactly contradicts "make Star lust after black pussy out of nowhere"?
It sounds like you're both right, but you're the cringey SJW.

Because the implication is that it's exclusively black pussy she's lusting after. There's no proof of that. It'd be more accurate to say "make Star lust after pussy out of nowhere".
Not everyone who isn't a /pol/fag is a SJW. Stop overdosing on them pills son.

nefcy is not in control anymore

Who’s your OTP Yea Forums?
rad-star.tumblr.com/post/184521862399/im-so-happy-for-jackie-jachloe-is-my-new-otp

>Because the implication is that it's exclusively black pussy she's lusting after.
No, that's just you and your BLACKED.com obsession believing in the implication of exclusivity.
Now, please, what exactly contradicts "make Star lust after black pussy out of nowhere"?

I’m glad this show is nearly dead.

This really shows that for all their talk, people are shallow about their love of lesbians.
They care about well written stories or character development, they just want to cute girls cuddling.

I hate Cotugno so much. Season 4 completely killed all the joy and love I had for the show

>cotungo
>contugo
>cotugno

no one can't even spell her name right

its cotugno

Cunttango
Get it?
Because LESBIANS?

I can’t wait till some unhinged based user breaks cotungos shins at a convention

Attached: 18D8115B-013A-43DD-ABC2-366677D69929.jpg (539x723, 91K)

I'm so happy our REAL queen is back.

Attached: 47b445da5ee472738b8bf5cdcf70be23dfe9dae6.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

Starfan13 is automatically a better lesbian by virtue of being infinitely more realistic because most women aren't lesbian irl and the ones I know who are are cringy because they keep trying to hit on me despite me being so into men that I'd say I'd want to be a gay man so I could fuck flamers.

>Cotungo
Cotungo had not hand on this episode/
look at the credits

>ambiguously gay
It looks like she ships Starco. And I didn't mind the ungodly screentime she got in the last batch of eps.

Not so different from waifufags collecting .pngs on their gachashit games

maybe she's bi. didn't she flirt with marco?

Friendly reminder Nefcy is in control and enjoys our suffering

Attached: 541B96E1-7FC5-4503-9AAF-250B67169421.jpg (500x444, 55K)

How the fuck did star vs turn to shit so hard and fast?
inb4 "it was always shit."

nefcy doesn’t know how to run a show

If anything, this confirms that Nefcy has stepped away from the show if she had time and freedom to do a collaborative charity drive.

that’s really interesting.do you think she just sat around in her cubicle all day doing nothing until April 12? easy way to get a paycheck I suppose.

Women everywhere want to be raped, beaten and impregnated by men. It's the only reaction for getting into horrible situations, pissing everyone around them off, ruining everything for everyone. They resent having choice or freedom, knowing they're too stupid to properly use either. So they lash out hoping society will slap back, put them in their place and make them feel content in submission and control.

Why do girls want Daddy so much? It's an innate desire for punishment and correcting lives, to have society destroy their everything and put upon them a live of restriction. They want to be contained, a Pandora's Box with a subconscious guilt.

Attached: persona-5.jpg (600x338, 28K)

>Ambiguously
StarFan13 literally directly stated she had a crush on Star.

But it's not a coincidence that both Star and Jackie want to be sexually bullied by a big dark-skinned masculine piercing-riddled alternative bulldyke. It's Cotugno projecting her sexual preferences on to characters, whether they are in character or not.

>it's not a copypasta
Seek help.

Attached: source.gif (512x210, 2.84M)

>A showrunner literally works 24/7 and has zero free time to do one charity

You have a very warped view of how a job works, kid. Even the South Park animators, who only had a week to do every episode, would take a break and play World of Warcraft on their computers.

> Star is friendzoned.
> Kelly is friendzoned.
> Heckapoo is friendzoned.
> Jackie has turned lesbian.
> Janna has some kind of madness.
> Pony Head is a floating bitch head.

Starfan13 is Marco's endgame. He has burned his other options.

No, I can enact the Lord's will myself just fine.

Now that Cotugno is blowing up on Yea Forums, can we go back to lewding her and Dana? I miss the free art.

I'm sure she made herself available to give an extra hand with stuff or just to answer questions.
Disney is pretty brutal with the way they treat their animators. There are stories of Hirsch sleeping in his office to get things done.

Women everywhere want to be raped, beaten and impregnated by men. It's the only reaction for getting into horrible situations, pissing everyone around them off, ruining everything for everyone. They resent having choice or freedom, knowing they're too stupid to properly use either. So they lash out hoping society will slap back, put them in their place and make them feel content in submission and control.

Why do girls want Daddy so much? It's an innate desire for punishment and correcting lives, to have society destroy their everything and put upon them a live of restriction. They want to be contained, a Pandora's Box with a subconscious guilt.

Attached: 1556035090296.png (764x476, 19K)

So other than SvtFoE, what are you folks watching? I need something else to watch now that this show is unwatchable and almost reaching it's long overdue death. Preferably something not too SJW-riddled. I don't mind a gay here or there but I hate turning established characters gay and I'm tired of heavy-handed feminism and racism morality finger-waggjng. Tangled looks pretty good, would you recommend that? Maybe Big Hero 6? I guess there's always anime if Western animation is too far gone.

>There are stories of Hirsch sleeping in his office to get things done.
That wasn't because DisneyTVA was treating him like shit, it was because Hirsch is a perfectionist who took on a lot of work and would spend days redoing shit. Deadline crunch is a pretty regular thing, but the other user is implying because she did one charity event, that's evidence that she is slacking on her duties as a showrunner.

I started watching Starblazers/Space Battleship Yamato, it's neat. Also Sailor Moon S, since I didn't catch it the first time. If you want something fantasy related check out the Pirates of Dark Water.

Mob Psycho 100

Attached: gmagik.gif (256x256, 409K)

Alex live-streamed himself playing videogames when he was a show runner. They aren’t shonen jump mangakas.

Tangled is fantastic. It's pretty, it's got a great story, the songs are good, and there are no lesbians in sight (despite what certain Cass/Raps shippers would have you believe).

Attached: Tangled-The-Series-S01E20-165f164e81d954ff4c257f8f76d0335e-full.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Cotugno is precisely why gay marriage should never have been legalized. She is Exhibit A of what happens when you appease gay people in any fucking way, they immediately try to destroy and subvert the surrounding culture to fit their depraved sensibilities. Gay culture was a fucking mistake.

She's not even gay. She identifies as "bi" so she can claim minority points, but she loves a good dicking.

Dororo, last ep shows the budget’s gone though. And OPM.

I have a feeling she doesn't want to fuck Star. She wants to BE Star. I've known a girl like that before. Followed this more popular girl around and tried to essentially be a clone of said popular girl. Got to a point where popular girl would hide from crazy notStarfan.

When they grow older, this is going to turn into a Single White Female situation, I swear.

no one cares ez pz

Only interested if it's very brutal.

One of the main things I enjoy about Starfan13 is that not only does Star consider her a friend, Starfan13 is also shown to not entirely align her life to Star's.

that's not nefcy user

it can mean anything
a crush is not necesserily romantic

No way

Carmen Sandiego

What does Yea Forums have against Dana Terrace?

she's a filthy lesbo just like pretty uch everyone else in the business

Made In Abyss. It's rather unique fantasy anime, and it's way too problematic for SJWs to touch without screeching at how the wahmens aren't depicted properly.

Isn't she dating Hirsch?

>insert luke reply here