What's next for Ant-Man in the MCU? Can we l agree Ant-Man and Paul Rudd where top notch in this movie...

What's next for Ant-Man in the MCU? Can we l agree Ant-Man and Paul Rudd where top notch in this movie, stealing almost every scene he was in?

Attached: AntMan-EndgameProfile.jpg (310x437, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8
youtube.com/watch?v=S94Bh3Qez9o
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M
youtube.com/watch?v=GBp1Y-LoObs
youtube.com/watch?v=7wV8ge2o6Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not being under house arrest anymore because it's 2023 baby! Wooo!

But seriously I expect some cool shit with Cassie and maybe him growing so big he reaches the realm of the cosmic beings.

Oh and Rhodey sort of becomes a supporting cast member for him.

Scott and Bruce had some good chemistry, so hopefully they get involved in something together.

>Galactus is the Phase 4 villain
>Defeated by Scott growing large enough to punch him in the face

hopefully not another ant-man movie after the last one sucked cock, poor wasp and ghost got robbed

Oh yeah, Ant-Man stole the show along with Nebula. Don't really know where he has to go up from here.

>Scott looks around, pats Sam on the shoulder.
>"Don't worry Captain America-"
>"It's Sam."
>"-I've got this."
>Presses the Pym Particle button, grows to an insanely huge height.
>Screen pans back to reveal he's still a whole head shorter than Galactus.

The ghost is what ruined that movie who cared

His daughter got hot

Will Hydra return?

Attached: piss.jpg (1920x1036, 96K)

Ant Man and the Wasp reminded me of Iron Man 2 and Dark World. Literally jogging in place so he can arrive at the other movies, which always turn out badly. Some of the action scenes aren't even as creative as the original Ant Man and this one has Wasp. I'm going to say it. The Wasp's new costume sucks ass. There's no color and it looks restrictive for a flying creature. The quantum realm should have been an excellent place to explore but we rarely get enough. Walton Goggins is underutilized and was only interesting as a gag but even that was disappointing. Ghost is so fucking bad. They barely do anything with her. It's like they forgot villains should have threat outside a good backstory and motivation. Only Scott and his daughter's relationship feels genuine and had chemistry. The daughter that got replaced in End Game because she aged.

Scott showed how big of a heart he has. I would love if he becomes the heart of the Avengers with how optimistc he is. Even if sometimes they make fun of him, I believe that he can play well with anyone.

Attached: Ant-Man-Wasp-Movie-Suit-Paul-Rudd-Qanda.jpg (798x420, 27K)

Ant-Man is completely broken now since he knows how to time travel. Any new threat could just be solved that way.

>Spider-man is the moral centre of the Earth-616 Marvel universe
>Ant-Man is the moral centre of the MCU. Spider-man is some gay twink

That's supposed to be the role The Vision fills

just fuck my ass up

So he's going to shove Galactus up his ass?

The Vision was boring.

I know. That's why it's sad

When Scott retires Peter can take that mantle. Scott is the Captain America fanboy while Peter is the Iron Man one.

he was released from house arrest at the end of ant man and the wasp...

>Oh and Rhodey sort of becomes a supporting cast member for him.

I think he and Clint should show up as occasional supporting cast members for Scott.

I love how Scott fights while giant, he just destroy things.

Attached: Giant Punch.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

and luckily his probation period ended during the snap. I hope that dickass FBI agent got dusted.

For some reason he is only around to make super heists, and nothing else. Even the sequel was another heist movie about stealing the lab back from Ghost and mob guys while they were stealing it from Hank.

I would unironically love that if they managed to build up the weight of that punch properly.

Am I the only one that hates how slow Scott moves in giant form? It's especially noticeable in a massive battle like endgame where you have all this fast shit zipping around his head.

He has to, if he was moving at the same proportional rate then he'd be moving at like a hundred miles an hour. And then the complaint would be that he's too floaty/weightless.

Is it just me or did they age his daughter up way too much over the time skip?

Wasn't she like 10 in Ant-man and the Wasp?

Do 10 year olds have show and tell?

We''re probably going to get some Kang intervention as a "Fuck you, don't time travel" explanation for why they don't use it constantly.

Maybe? I can't actually remember what grade I stopped having show and tell. Maybe 1st or 2nd.

Where do you go from Time heist? Space Heist?

Time travel can't fix the past in the MCU canon, user. Any mucking about you do in the past happens in its own branch timeline that doesn't affect your own past at all.

No, but it can allow you to transport powerful objects and people from the past into your own timeline to help you deal with any threat. Pym particles are fuckbusted, I'd say even more so than the individual infinity stones.

Meta heist. They've got to steal a script from Feige's office to rewrite it and prevent someone from getting killed.

He did want to go to space. I think James Gunn once said that Ant-Man would be his favorite hero to join with the Guardians.

More Giant-Man

Attached: GIANTS.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

That, like all of his scenes, was great.

>Ant-Man, Wasp, Ghost and Wanda team up to fight a revived Ultron whom uses Nanotech and Pym particles.

Attached: YellowEmp.jpg (300x302, 21K)

I love how Hank Pym is arguably one of the smartest guys in the MCU. Without Pym Particles, the victory in Endgame couldn’t have happened.

The next Ant Man movie could be a good place to work in the first wave of post-restoration mutants since it's the most comedic.

>the universe saved by ANTS

Attached: ANTS.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

My one gripe in these crossover movies is that Scott doesn't use his ants and just does everything by himself.

They still gotta deal with Janet's microverse shenanigans

Why was he getting so much disrespect in the movie?

Carry over from Ant-man and the Wasp where he was shit on for an hour and a half straight.

About that... Why did Clint still have his ankle bracelet from the Martha Stewart collection?

He's the comic relief character, being a bumbling dipshit is his reason for existing.

Yeah, she was like 8 in the last movie and 20 in this one

Because he acts goofy and is out of his element most of the time with him just being a everyman, so everyone thinks that he is just an idiot but in reality he has been shown to be competent.

Speaking of which.

Post your predictions of the new Avengers line up for when they do finally make another team movie:

>Spider-man
>Professor Hulk
>Falcon-Cap
>Winter Soldier?
>Black Panther
>Ant-Man
>War Machine
>Captain Marvel

Spidey
Ant-Man
Nebula
Captain Marvel

Ant-Man being Spidey's mentor would be kinda cool tbqh

She looked like she was 10 in the last movie and was clearly a teenager in this one, ~5 years seems about right, she was definitely not 20.

As much as I love Nebula now, I don't think she's gonna seen much outside the Guardians franchise for a while.

Also small team

Well we'll see whose movies make it that far since it's not a sure thing they're making another team-up yet.

Maybe if Ruffalo has nothing better to do he can keep playing Professor Hulk for another 20 years.

Separate into units for prime bants

"Alpha Team"

>Nu-Cap/Falcon-Cap
>Black Panther
>Winter Soldier
>War Machine

"Bug Team"

>Ant-Man
>Spider-man

"Plan C"

>Professor Hulk
>Captain Marvel

TAKE YOUR GODDAMN PHONE

Oh yeah I'm sure it'll be a good few years before they even attempt another Avengers title.

I really wonder how they're going to handle showing Falcon become the new Cap. I wonder if his line of the shield feeling "like it's someone else's" means he'll give it up to Bucky, or if he just will get a character arc where someone smacks some sense into him and basically says "that shield belongs to Captain America, and that's who you are now"

i don't get the ANTS meme. Also noticed that there is not enough interaction with Scott and Hawkeye being dad bros

>That kid is literally saying no

>Oh hey kids... DAB!

What was fucking wrong with those kids? I understand they don't know about Nat, but Cap or Ant-man?
Those fucking kids.

Attached: 1548582549465.png (918x717, 309K)

where the fuck did rhodey get that armor from?
DOes it even have an official name?

Somewhere in ruins or maybe it's just nanobots layer on the old one.

It's hard to tell because we only see it for like 2 seconds but it's an upgraded Iron Patriot

>i don't get the ANTS meme
Just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8

So close to being a Rise pose

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-02-16-00h29m09s227.png (1280x720, 607K)

I don't know, She was a broken person. a good example of what can happen to an innocent who is put through the wringer for too long.

Time travel without the gems to fix the consequences is very dangerous.

But they could make it a plot of future movie. Hello Kang!

An Ultron who uses time travel. Now THAT would be terrifying.

Ant Man was great because every other hero, accept Hulk, kinda bullied him.

youtube.com/watch?v=S94Bh3Qez9o

Clint might have had a longer sentence. Scott just aided in the airport fight. Clint did that but also broke into avengers hq, caused a huge fireball explosion and stole wanda

And I'd accept it

I want Spidey to ask if he was bitten by a radioactive ant.

>Bucky was bitten by a radioactive arm
>Wanda was bitten by a radioactive witch
>T'challa was a panther that was bitten by a radioactive nigger
>being bitten a radioactive thing is the only way to gain powers

>Screen pans back to reveal he's still a whole head shorter than Galactus.
Galactus is 28ft. tall.

You aight white boy

Scott isn't a mega genius like Tony and Bruce but the guy isn't an idiot since he has a masters in electrical engineering. I kind of wish they'd let him join in the the tech babble more often

Feel’n pure, you?

The shit they talk about is way above that.

He can actually be any size he wants.

Attached: Earth X 12 - 22 & 23.jpg (1938x1455, 453K)

It's possible Cap and Ant-man have had little-to-no public presence in the 5 years since the Snap, which was already quite a while past the airport battle, and it's not like there was any press covering the airport battle anyway. Professor Hulk, however, is kind of unavoidably giant and green.

>didn't actually dab properly
He's so square that he tries to dab long after it's the thing, and even fails at that.

This. They could go to the past, get Thor, go to another past, get another Thor, repeat ad infinitum. Then you just take them back when you're done.

Bumming around with Hawkeye and Pepper since they're all the "normies" of the group and family oriented. Like you can just see the scene of him Scott and Clint trying to figure out teenagers while Potts is just struck by that existential dread of realizing it.

Man what does the public even think of the Avengers before they undo the snap?

"what fucking failures"

"ONE JOB"
???

Crisis on Infinite Thor's.

Except the Crisis is that half the Thors are drunk and don't remember the exact dates they're from and some of the Thors get shuffled around as a result

Electrical engineering is one of the most difficult fields in engineering. Scott should be able to hang at the least

This is a world where Stark, the guy who just engineers battlesuits, is the world's foremost expert in Quantum theory/technology. Shit just don't make sense.

His crush on Cap was cute but holy fuck Scott in general was just the best character. He's helpful, endearing, and all around in a good mood. Every character that interacts with him has chemistry with him. Paul Rudd is a national treasure.

What if Cap marvel was as based as ant-chad?

Everyone talked about Ant-Man going up Thanos' butt when all he wanted was to bounce on America's ass

Pretty sure if Scott had interacted with her in a significant way her likability would go up. That's hiw charismatic Lang is. Hell there's a video of the actors walking up the stairs and Rudd steps aside so Larson can pass ahead of him and she smiles at him. That's how likeabke he is.

Attached: 5ea55912-c40a-48a7-89d0-9b78ab47f075.jpg (700x416, 61K)

The suits are incidental. The arc reactor is the real basis of Iron Man, and it's definitely a quantum device.

What if wishes were horses?

Attached: c495006f-a857-4509-adc8-278a90003258.gif (195x195, 747K)

I love how he’s such a pushover for the most part, but then has an absolute meltdown on Tony Stark of all people when they fuck up the cube heist

Yes OP, we can agree on that.
He was awesome.

I might add that Scott is kind enough to never retaliate or holds grudges with anyone. The only time when he got angry at someone was when the New York heist failed. The way he shit talked Stark was really funny, he channeled his inner Pym. Hank would be proud.

Attached: Hank_Pym_profile_pic.jpg (1807x2220, 550K)

I don't like Spidey on the Avengers. Ideal team for me would be

>Captain Falcon
>Captain Marvel
>Black Panther
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Professor Hulk
>War Machine

Could you please post that shot where he knocks the fuck out of a leviathan?

For you

Attached: 1556218103169.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

He's a big guy!

My fucking dick

Thanks bro.

Aahhhh sweet sweet capeshit, that's what it's all about!

Antman is the strongest being alive. There's no upper limit.

Prove me wrong.

I just got the pun about Gi-ANT man. Am I retarded or something?

Attached: 1556463882223.png (520x626, 22K)

What pun?

its okay it takes everyone a while

>Should have punched him

All my cinema clap at this moment, everyone love Ant-man

Here is your new face of Marvel, bro.

Attached: D4xUrGRWkAAciA_.jpg (466x640, 35K)

>pym casually takes out flying whales
>hulk too maimed to do anything
at least he can still take selfies

Scott Lang. Hank Pym is a 70 year old man.

Galactus is a cosmic entity my guy

Where were the rest of the asgardians?

Most of them died in the last Thor movie.

Rocket surfing the War Machine. Love it

>Eric Josten is the main villain
>End credit scene is him in prison approached by Ross
>"I'm here to talk to you about the Thunderbolts initiative"

I hope they do the next one relatively small scale, keep it just to 6 people, maybe with a few more showing up at the end like War Machine in Age of Ultron, even though they'll probably keep doing ensemble films. My ideal team would be:

>Spider-Man
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Hawkeye
>Black Panther
>Someone from the Eternals (realistically Captain Marvel though)

What do you think?

HAIL HYDRA !
IMMORTAL HYDRA!
WE SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED!
CUT ON HEAD OFF - SOON, ANOTHER TAKES ITS PLACE!
ONE DAY, THE WORLD SHALL BE OURS!
HAIL HYDRA!

By now, it's a meme, a rogue idea, and a very strong one at that: the idea of an organization that can never die. All you have to do is adopt the idea and some of the iconography.

Or, less highfalutin': HYDRA is basically herpes for humanity.

Fin Fang Foom should be the next villain, so we can get Giant Man and giant ants vs a fucking space dragon.
man that scene where he decks the flying whale chitauri was based.

Scott is officially forgiven for replacing Hank in my book.

Abomination.
Leader.
The Ghost (who is secretly working for the Pyms).
Crossbones (he's basically Nuke now, an insane cyborg kept alive only by drugs).
The Vulture.
And new guy, and our POV, Whiplash.

(The US government obtained some of Vanko's designs, and similar to Falcon's wings, continued to try to replicate the Iron Man armor for their own use. The Whiplash system was entrusted to a GI who had been tested for extreme motor reflexes. Unfortunately he was mentally unstable and went rogue. Now, he must try to redeem himself - with little help from his 'comrades', who all have their own stuff going on.)

Main villain is the amicable but insanely-dangerous Leader, who wants to take over the world without anyone even noticing. He also really wants to meet Professor Hulk to compare notes.

>Ghost
nigga the Pyms promised to help her but they disappeared, she will see the light and turn to Hydra.

Okay now post the bit where he's simultaneously in the van and outside as giant man

But they already helped her.

....Given that they apparently never claimed or stole the van, I think we can assume Foster and her were dusted.

>And new guy, and our POV, Whiplash.
Songbird, 100%

What?

He was one of best part of the movie.

The part where he's hotwiring the van.
The shot right after has giant man in it.

Hmmm... I like Songbird... but what is her backstory?

>the Giant-Man running around was Pym all along, putting on his old suit even though it might kill him
That would just make it all 100% more kino.

He was instrumental in saving the world even from beyond the grave, and the Avengers had been entirely aimless until Scott approached them. Fuck yeah, ants.
Also, I think it's kinda cool how MCU has went against the expectation that Pym's gotta do "the slap", and they didn't popularize that scene to the movie audiences worldwide. Or I suppose his introduction scene had a variation of it, but altered so the scene made the exact opposite point. This Pym loves his wife and was willing to push science to its limits in order to save her.

The original Ant-Man was a secret government project and a myth that people didn't necessarily believe in. As for Scott, a lot of the stuff he's done involves shrinking into tiny size and secretly infiltrating places in order to steal some shit. It's something pretty different and harder to notice than big epic superhero fights in the middle of a city. Scott's most important public appearances are probably the times he went giant; that time when he fought Iron Man and other government guys (which makes him look villainous), or that time when he frightened some random bystanders at the docks. Do people even realize that the huge guy is actually the guy who's named after ants? Also, Ant-Man was stuck in quantum realm for the last five years, and thus wasn't able to do anything in the public eye in recent memory.
I'm not sure whether it's public knowledge in MCU that Scott Lang is Ant-Man, or if his identity has been kept confidential, but there are a lot of reasons as to why the public wouldn't know Ant-Man very well.

Without a coincidental rat, Endgame wouldn't have happened.

I was thinking use the original comics basic origin for them (villains pretending to be heroes) with the following team

>Ross as Red Hulk
>Zemo as Citizen V
>Vulture as Mach I
>Ghost as Stinger
>Ressurected/Alternate Timeline (however they go with him) Loki as Wiccan
>Justin Hammer as Iron Patriot

This would be the best fucking team ever and you know it

imo he makes a good side character but I don't think he can carry an entire movie on his own.
Maybe a movie would work with him, Hope and Cassie could make a family super hero movie and them together could make a solid movie.

Prob as a single movie antag, but I doubt we'll see them as a multi movie villain any time soon

This is pretty much everything I ever wanted in a Marvel movie

I got this

Attached: EYZ6NrL.jpg (2240x1080, 796K)

Where are the bombs?
Why are they running into each other like it's lord of the rings?
This is very silly.

That looks like Pym's old suit, holy shit

You need moonstone pretending to be carol. She would become more likable and set up an antagonist that would be an actual problem for carol

>STAND BACK! Once I reach my maximum size-- I'll be living large!
>...

Seems like a bad idea to have the gigantic man run with the normal sized people instead of in front of them

Didn't the Whiplash actor vow that'd he never work for Marvel again or was that another Ironman 2 actor?

To be fair, when the Avengers where assembling he appeared to be on the far left of the army with plenty of space.

>The daughter that got replaced in End Game because she aged.
She could still be in the movie in flashback scenes.

Pretty sure that was indeed the guy. I always forget his name. 9 1/2 weeks...

Mickey Rourke. Apparently he put a lot of work into the role and a lot of it ended up on the cutting room floor.

Wel technically, according to the first antman movie, no matter what size he takes, he keeps his regular human-sized strengh.

I'm hoping they keep Scott's adventures high on the weird super science scale. Maybe use Egghead and have an Intelligencia stinger in the credits, probably with deciding not to bring Pym into their number. It'd even line up an enemy list for the next Avengers Movie while they are between universe ending threats.

Is Thunderbolts confirmed? A villain-centric film sounds legit.

Hopefully getting rid of the side characters from his movie and get a new writer/director.

Also pick some weirdo as the villain like MODOK or Fin Fang Foom, the villains from the first two were boring.

Why no Punisher, if it comes out in 2020 they could use him

If they really want to the milk the old avengers dry, they could reunite all the 1-off villains.

Buddy cop adventures with Samcap

that's already the premise of Falcon and the Winter Soldier

This is a neat fan concept

Attached: soon.jpg (1119x583, 132K)

Because he would shoot the other team members.

Cassie Lang as "Stinger"

Attached: stature_stinger_cassie_lang_by_pychopat2_db64m4l-pre.jpg (774x1033, 75K)

>Rudd steps aside so Larson can pass ahead of him and she smiles at him. That's how likable he is.
Does Rudd look at whoever was filming and gives a smirk? Because I feel like that's something he'd do.

Attached: 1512801144581.jpg (626x721, 292K)

Man, the behind the scenes for the earlier films were rough. Maybe the disney buy-out really did help in that regard.
But then again, probably not. Really lucked out with Kevin Feige.

Attached: 1428005684468.jpg (2000x1537, 920K)

Stature teaming up with Peter

Attached: 1428086568764.jpg (1920x2951, 968K)

>>Spider-man is the moral centre of the Earth-616 Marvel universe
Who told you that lie

id cum in the fucking theater

>Wasp doesn't grow huge and devour the enemy hordes
wow shit movie

>Mbaku near the front of a massive army even tho has no powers and not even a fancy suit
who can stop this chadman?

>tfw Ghost Rider got wasted on Agents of Noncanon so we won't get this scene in the MCU when Galactus is brought on

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs

Nice Quads.

Well Robbie is/was the one "wasted", and while Johnny appears for all of a 3 seconds in a flashback, there's still a chance.

Irredeemable Ant-Man

I'll stick with this.

Attached: 3655846-5360597056.jpg (584x915, 689K)

I hope with the amount of goodwill that Ant-Man has been slowly rising for himself, Marvel decides to put an extra effort in a third film. I just want to see him go with a bang, he deserves it.

Attached: Universe's Greatest Gramdma.png (1197x850, 823K)

Ant-Man's schtick so far has been heists. While his films haven't done outstandingly, they've made Marvel money and are fun. Even his role in Endgame amounted to setting up a heist but with time travel. What would the next big heist be?

I regret not watching Ant Man 2 before Endgame

Hard to top a Time Heist. Maybe a Dimensional Heist?

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Full Stature

>Ant-man has to go to a parallel world to steal a macguffin
>We get to see alternate versions of the MCU heroes

Dammit Disney.

Deadpool was bitten by a radioactive pool

Ant-Man and Wasp have to go against a new AIM led by MODOK in the shadows but the main villain for most of the movie is The Scientist Supreme. She's gathering resources to create the cosmic cube and at the end MODOK harnasses the power and starts fucking up reality real bad. Scott's only choice is to grab MODOK and grow until they are in the realm of the abstracts and MODOK's brain melts. Also have Cassie join in to infiltrate AIM.

Attached: pym abstracts.png (1237x956, 2.46M)

He deserved it then, he forced Pym and Hope to go into hiding for two years just because he wanted to impress Cap-senpai

>Guys... I think it worke-

During the time travel testing scene, Scott was aged and de-aged while still being aware of what happened. Could they just make Cap young again?

Did the Avengers just discover the secret to immortality?

Attached: hmmm.png (534x443, 70K)

*Boom*

It seems possible that the could utilize that if Evans wants to make a comeback.

Attached: 1556574350398.webm (719x301, 2.89M)

>initially thought they were killing Scott off right there when watching the movie
>slowing down the scene shows both his helmet popping on and him getting blown back is also him shrinking
Neat.

This is one of the all-time greatest moments in cinematic history, but it's still beat out by several moments within the same movie.

Attached: 1322527207304.jpg (580x281, 41K)

I thought they were basically killing off most of the cast because the snap was gonna bring back the dead anyway

>Captain America was bitten by a radioactive American.

Attached: 88097A8A-0176-49AA-9A9E-E9C654FCA9B5.jpg (408x409, 23K)

Antman 3 will be about opening a Quantum Resort to deal with the other half of the population.

That's what they seem to be building towards, with Ghost living.

>deadpool/antman team up courtesy of the buyout

>tfw you realize Scott saved the universe
>tfw you realize it was actually the rat who freed him from the quantum relm

But yeah, I totally agree Paul Rudd stole every scene he as in. I fucking love him as Scott and hope we see more of him and Wasp.

A heist is his in Scott's field of expertise.
He's in his element and can have the conference to tell Ironman that he fucked up.

Based

BASED.

Cap Marvel, Spidey, Ant & Wasp, Strange, Banner, Captain Falcon, Panther

>that obvious fucking dummy with skin as white as Ghost's suit

How did they get in his hand while he was growing? He just swiped at them as he was growing with super precision that makes it so he doesn't even pick up one piece of rubble? While he couldn't even really see them because his head would nearly instantly bust through to the second story.

Scott will travel around Earth to put up "No Tacos" signs on landing zones.

Maybe, Scott has become really skillful with the suit, he once grabbed Hope mid transformation while rolling in the air. He could also grow, use his body as support for the rubble, grab them and then stand up straight.

And Hulk is going to be giving free tacos to everyone.

In the ass.

It's really nice that they put his theme in the movie. He's one of the only characters to actually have a consistent, good one.
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M

Basically. He put a lot of thought into making him a well rounded and logical character.

Marvel threw it all out because they just wanted yet another jackass who's pissed he wasn't as smart as Tony Stark and that's his whole character.

Nothing beats this though.
youtube.com/watch?v=GBp1Y-LoObs

I love how they play with the theme in AM&TW because they know how catchy it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=7wV8ge2o6Bc

It would be great if they had Eric as a secondary antagonist who has a redemption arc and helps them defeat the real villain.

Attached: ant eric.png (640x540, 410K)

Young Avengers featuring Stature and Tony Jr (female) when?

Wasn't it in Ultimate that they made an army of Ant/Giant Men called the G.I.Ant-Men.

On the contrary, I'd like the Ant-Man movies to remain relatively low-stakes about wholesome lessons about family and whatnot. Not everything needs to be huge spectacles and end-of-the-world struggles.

A poacher?

Would that really work though.

>Fraction

Yes, cute, but fuck him.

I'm pretty sure he can scare aliens just by walking towards them.

Oh fuck yeah.

Attached: 92C7C72A-F9D4-448B-A3D4-9AE7D2544621.jpg (540x523, 99K)

I wanted a similar treatment, but for Cap Steve.

>Cougar Monica Rappacini
>She wants to save the world even if she has to kill every last human on the planet
>She adores Cap
>"If everyone was like you, my work would not be necessary"
>As she tells him when he's chained to a wall

>She hypothesizes the power of the Stones was not lost when the Stones were destroyed
>She wants to call it to Earth and collect it and turn it into a device that can alter a reality
>A six-dimensional device that looks like a cube
>They tried to call the power using the former head of SHIELD's psychic division, Marvin Flumm
>But his brain burned out and he died
>So they cloned his brain, only a thousand times bigger
>To help them out they sought out the world expert on this power
>Arnim Zola
>Zola's stored consciousness was copied onto digital media in the Nineties
>He now operates via cybernetic bodies
>Together, Rappacini's AIM and Zola create a new superbeing - a Mental Operator Designed for Optimal Control
>Zola's consciousness takes over the cloned brain, which is housed in a cybernetic body
>On the front is a screen that displays his face
>Hello MODOK

Intimidation is part and parcel of how a gorilla operates.

HUHH! HUHH! HUHH! HUHH!

this is just the plot of God Bomb

the power of the vegan primal screams

I too like the low stakes and wholsome family but is just that Ant-Man has the potential of doing great spectacle in ways no other MCU franchise can so I would like to see it not holding back on that for a final film.

something romantic?

Assume the position

No, the name convention means that he's been bitten by a radioactive captain

civil war 2 fan war

I wasn't even a fucking fan of Ant-man but I was so goddamn excited to see him on the screen. It's like what Infinity War did for Thanos all over again.

He's gotten much better at using the suit since Ant-Man. When he was near the window and the missles were firing, if you pay attention, you can see him instinctively activate the suit and shrink down to avoid the rubble.

Nah man, Rhodey. They make a nice contrasting buddy cop duo, and Warmachine could definitely use more screentime.

He's not slow. In the running scene, he's keeping pace if not outrunning the goody guy army. Which includes peeps like goddamn Black Panther, rocket boosted Warmachine and a pegasus riding valkyrie. He just looks slow because of the distances involved. You ever seen a plane from far away and it seems to inch through the sky, despite moving hundreds of miles an hour?

You need to take into account his size

If you were the size of an ant, normally people walking around would look just as slow.

The speed at which Giant-Man can move is relative to his size. For Scott, moving around as a giant is what he perceives as “normal” speed while everyone else running around on the floor would look like they are super fast.

Size/movement speed is all relative

I want him to be Cassie's dick boyfriend who steals the suit to be a super hero, and Scott has to really with Hank joking about guys stealing suits and dating daughters.

Wouldn't shrinking make him more susceptible to the missles?

Who needs Hydra when you have HAMMER

Attached: ThunderBOLTS.jpg (791x1171, 374K)

Hawk Eye vs Bullseye sniper duel when?