Did the whole homecumming cast or new york get snapped? Ned should be way older

Did the whole homecumming cast or new york get snapped? Ned should be way older

Attached: it's not a phase aunt may.png (608x350, 525K)

The relevant characters got snapped.
Maybe Vulture's kid didn't, which would be interesting.

Ned,Mj,Flash,Betty were all snapped.

Mysterio used to be a classmate of Peter

I'm pretty sure that was implied by how they reunited. Ned had a lot of "Dude, you too?!" body language.

Ned is a photographer

oh hey Peter, there you are.
Wanna /ss/?

If you think about it, 50/50 on a universal scale would lead to some strange sample sizes.

I assumed that the fat kid didn't get snapped given how he reacted to seeing peter, but he still looks the same age as when he showed up last time.

One review pointed out that, really the last time he saw Pete he literally jumped out of a school bus to check out an alien ship, so I guess there could be that.

That would be pretty neat.

I mean, they go to a gifted STEM school, right? All the holograms and other technology that Mysterio uses would fit in with that...

you guys figured it out, shit

Attached: 1460511109741.png (826x744, 722K)

All STEM schools are absolute hell and should be burned down, especially charter schools.

>after five years, a sixteen year old kid is a forty year old Gyllenhaal
That would be Mysterio's greatest illusion

He definitely did, because otherwise he would have graduated by then. What are the odds that all of the core Avengers survived the snap AND all of Peter's friends?

>tfw harry is 5 years peter's junior
>and their school mates now'
>mj too

Pretty high since everyone has a 50/50 chance of dusting or surviving. Plus, you know, plot and all that.

They work though.

Hey Penis Parker
Got a Peter for me?

>pretty high
Get a coin out of you pocket and start flipping it. Let me know how many tries it takes you to get tails.

Well everyone on earth "survived" it user. Half are just 5 years older than the other half.

50/50 not being truly 50/50 is some mathematical shit that convinces me that we're living in a fucking simulated world

flipcoins are not truly 50/50 because of all the things that factor into a throw not being the same (inconsistencies in the form of coin itself, force, height, etc).

If anything, expecting true 50/50 from something so imperfect would convince me more

They need to spend at least an hour addressing it in Far From Home. It would be weird if they didn't, right?

>an hour
It takes a grand total of 5 seconds tops to explain.
"Hey, did everyone in our class get snapped?"
"Basically."
"Weird."

And then they move on from it.

You would think remembering turning to dust and being brought back would result in a little trauma.

I'm arguing that 50/50 IS 50/50. To say, "oh yeah, an entire class of people and most of the people have a pretty good chance of surviving because it's 50/50" is silly. Every other person should be dead.

They'll address it by a lot of kids being gone from his school and the snapped kids growing closer because they have no idea what's going on

Thats now how it works, you are treating the classroom as the whole sample, when in reality the whole universe is the sample.

Work at what? Ruining people's lives because that's what they do.

Not nearly as much as watching the life leave your mentor's eyes as his wife tells him that it's okay, and he can rest now, attending his funeral and learning that now his mentor has a five year old daughter that's lost a parent.

They're kids in an American school in 2019 (or I guess 2024?).
They're used to classmates dying.

Peter better help out Pepper with babysitting duty, and not just leave that all to Happy. It’s the least he could do seeing as Tony moved heaven and earth and ended up dying, basically all to bring him back.

6 core Avengers, Peter, and...4 of his friends? So 11 people gives 1 in 2^11 = 1 in 2048.

Do you think Ned’s tits are sensitive?

Get a coin out of you pocket and start flipping it. Let me know how many tries it takes you to get tails.

If my experience with fat boys has taught me anything, yes.

Is there still a gender neutral character in the upcoming movie? I still think that'd be the perfect Chameleon.

>experience with fat boys
Go on...

Attached: 1370561881685.jpg (448x488, 51K)

You're all conveniently forgetting that Far From Home will take place in phase 3, before the snap.

And how's that relevant to anything here?

They all got snapped and it's gonna look fucking stupid in FFH

That would be extremely weird situation to run into. Imagine dating someone who is your age in your teens, only to have them come back a few years later completely unaged, and you find yourself still having feelings for them.

I could talk all day, I've been a chubby chaser since high school. What do you want to know?

Sothoth?

The Cthulu thing?

Only looking at the six members of the first avengers movie team and Peter's friends, rounding up, it's .1%

This does not factor in the outcomes for the other characters

It's 1 in 2 to the power of however many people you're asking about. Very unlikely.

Watch Far from home and find out.

are you a guy or a LONDON?

>Peter better help out Pepper with babysitting duty
I really want to see some scenes of Peter being a surrogate Big brother, it only makes sense.
Plus it would help with giving him more responsibilities and making him more mature.

Guy.

Fuck that, just lemme have Ned all by myself.

Peter can watch if he wants to.

>tfw I fucked a guy who looked like Ned’s actor at a gay spa once and it was the best fuck I’ve ever had

Attached: MeanwhileAtCO.jpg (1125x1875, 1.01M)